Title: True Love

Author's name/pen name: bw

E-mail: blackcoffeeblues138@yahoo.com

Summary: Buffy falls out of grace with the popular crowd, will she fall back into the arms of her former lover Willow?

Pairings-Buffy/Willow Willow/Tara

Spoilers: This is an AU fic but let us say this takes place in an s2 atmosphere

Archiving: Please ask before doing it, but I am sure I will say yes. Also, if you have a list or know of a list I should post this on please email me

Rating: NC-17 Overall

Feedback: of course, please email me privately. I make a point of replying to each email I get

Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: Joss, Mutant Enemy and uh…Fox?? Own BTVS….is that why it’s on fx? I am just borrowing it for a little while to play with some things I have wanted to do for a few years.

One warning-there are mentions of self-mutilation and suicide in chapter 3, so be safe.

 

 

True Love
by BW

"You just like me because I love giving you head"

"Whatever babe, there are ten just like you on your squad"

Buffy Summers was fed up with all of this. The most popular girl in school and she could not keep a boy interested in her any more than for her to suck his dick or be his trophy.

Her bimbo cheerleader friends had been sincere enough in empathizing with her during her breakup with William, star striker for the school football team. Secretly though, they giggled and laughed, becoming tired of her.

A few years before, the popular girls gave Buffy a makeover. She had forsaken sincerity and friendships for manicures and cheerleading practice. These days though, Buffy tired of it. Feeling empty and distraught after her fight with William, she went to the girl’s locker room to collect herself.

****

At she sat on the bench in front of her locker, Buffy sobbed softly. She felt like a complete joke.

Suddenly Willow Rosenberg, her former best friend and lover, walked by and saw her balling on the bench. Willow, seeing her former friend crying on the bench suddenly felt bad for Buffy.

"Hey" she said quietly, startling the crying girl.

Buffy looked up at her, rubbing away a tear "oh, hi, god I can’t believe you are seeing me like this"

Willow sat down and wrapped her arms around her, holding her right like they used to after school each day. Once Buffy had calmed down, she relayed the story of her breakup with William to Willow. Willow listened quietly, trying to keep her calm, knowing this might be the opportunity to reclaim what was once hers.

Buffy looked away for a moment and quietly whispered, "I can’t do this anymore"

Willow smiled and pulled her hair up, showing off a beautiful pale face "well, I will take care of you ok?"

With that, she kissed Buffy’s forehead and held her tight for a few minutes, smiling and telling her she would take her back to her house so she could clean up.

Buffy was in no condition to argue and silently acquiesced. As she walked behind Willow she thought about how much she couldn’t believe Willow would be so nice to her after all that had happened between them. They went through the parking lot quietly and out to Willows car.

***

Buffy sat down in the passenger seat of Willows car and felt completely exhausted. She barely heard Willow ask her if she was all right "yeah, I’ll be fine" was all Buffy could get out. Willow turned on the ignition, and started to drive out of the parking lot.

Buffy sighed and leaned back in her seat, trying to relax. It had been such a long day and she was just glad it was over. She strangely felt content to be with Willow. After all that had happened between them, it surprised her that Willow had taken her in like this, wanting to help her out.

Buffy did feel more relaxed, she was glad Willow had found her in the bathroom. They soon approached Willows house, pulling into the driveway. Willow led Buffy into the house, going to her room with her. She opened the door and motioned for Buffy to lie down.

****

Buffy did all of this without really thinking about it. She lay back on the bed, closing her eyes.
Willow told her to try to take a nap for a little while, that she would be back in an hour. Buffy had no argument for this, quietly listening to everything Willow said and falling right asleep.

While Buffy slept, she dreamt of what used to be. At thirteen, she and Willow had been lovers, spending all of their time together. Both had discovered they liked girls, and had quickly fallen in love. Buffy’s sudden change in popularity and attitude had separated them.

She awoke suddenly, not sure of how much time had elapsed since she had fallen asleep. After regaining her senses, she walked around the room, looking at the things on Willow’s desk. Buffy did even notice when Willow crept up behind her and said "stupororis" in her ear, suddenly stopping her in place and putting her into trance.

****

The moment Willow recited the Latin she had researched and practiced, Buffy stopped right in place. Over the past few years, Willow had been learning Magick, becoming a practicing Wicca. The spell was simple enough, putting someone into a trance and into your thrall for a short period.

"Buffy, please lay down on the bed"

As soon as Willow said this, Buffy turned almost robotically and sat down on the bed. She then turned her body to face Willow at the front of the bed, lying back down onto the pillows, returning to the same doey-eyed stare from before.

After a moment, Willow laid down next to her quietly, slowly running her nails across Buffy’s breasts. She thought back to the old days, remembering what they had been like only a few years before.

"I’m not going to lose you this time my love," she whispered quietly.

****

For the next hour or so, Willow curled up to the entranced girl’s body, crying softly to herself. She knew what she had to do next. Leaning in towards the girl’s ear, she spoke

"Buffy, from now on you are going to be with me, like we used to be. The past few years, they have been a bad nightmare, it’s over now, and you will be mine again."

Willow snapped her fingers and Buffy woke up, smiling at Willow as she tried to figure out how long she had been sleeping "Hi, what time is it?" she asked, hoping she hadn’t of missed much time with Willow.

Willow smiled at her "Don’t worry about it, how are you feeling, better?"

Buffy thought about it, and yes, she did feel better. She looked up at Willow "Yes, thank you so much. You were always there for me; I can’t believe I ever left you"

There was silence for a minute before Buffy leaned up and kissed Willow.

They kissed for a few minutes, interchanging kisses with rubbing their heads together, listening to each other breathe. Willow looked her in the eyes and smiled "I am going to fix everything they did to you"

Soon after, she turned out the lamp above her bed, and they went to sleep.

****

In the morning, Willow woke up before Buffy did. She crawled out of bed and looked Buffy over, sleeping as peacefully as she commanded to after being put back into trance for the evening. Suddenly, there was a knock at her door.

"Come in Tara"

Willow knew who would be at the door without even thinking about it. The girl came in and knelt in front of her.

"G-G-Good m-m-morning Willow"

Tara had been Willows first experiment in toying with a girls mind through magick, having had been put into her thrall about a year ago. Tara was her slave and plaything, a friend because she had none, and today she would assist Willow in fixing her only real love.

They went down the hall together into Willows office room where she kept her computer and any supplies. Willow sat down in her chair and spread her legs slightly.

Tara knew exactly what she was supposed to do.

Kneeling down between her Mistresses legs, she purred out "Yes Ma’am". She slid off Willows boxer shorts, slowly starting to lick the hood of her Mistresses clit. Her tongue teased and licked at it quickly, only slowing down to pace her Mistresses orgasm.

After her orgasm, Willow caught her breathe and petted her slave girl on the head "good girl, I am very pleased by you today Tara. I do hope you continue this behavior"

****

Willow left Tara to her shower and went back to check up on Buffy. She walked to the side of the bed and kissed her hand, thinking of what the next day would bring. Coming to the front of the bed, she snapped her fingers, ending the trance.

Buffy opened her eyes slowly, looking up at Willow. She squinted and whispered "hey", trying to clear the cobwebs out of her head.

Willow got onto the bed and crawled across it until she was above Buffy. She leaned down and kissed her softly on the mouth, holding her tightly in an embrace afterwards. Breathing in her familiar scent, Willow whispered to her "are you ready to be saved lover?"

Buffy looked over at her and smiled "can I take a shower first?"

Willow grinned, "Sure, take your clothes off right now so I may see your body"

Buffy sat up on the bed and started to take off her clothes without any sort of hesitation. Immediately she took off her clothes, revealing her firm breasts and shoulder length blond hair. She had grown so much in the past two years.

Willow looked her over, very pleased "alright, Buffy, take a shower and then get dressed"

****

All Buffy could think about was how much she wanted to take a shower. Willow had said there would be clothes left out for her and that Tara would assist her in any way needed. She wanted to look good for her, her love for the girl suddenly reborn. It had all happened so fast, but Buffy did not focus on that. For some reason she felt no reason to question any of this.

She got out of the shower and dried off quickly. She barely even noticed Tara before the slave girl said a few words in Latin. Before Buffy could react to what happened the words completely entranced her. Tara led her over to a chair, and started to dress her.

Buffy would be her old self again. She would be a lesbian and in love with Willow. While this was happening, Tara was methodically dressing the girl in a dark silver skirt, and five-inch clear platform heels. She then applied her makeup and gave her a tight black sweater to show off her large breasts.

If Buffy had not been in the middle of her enthrallment, she would have next noticed that her makeup being applied. Tara applied her makeup, making her look like a princess. She took Buffy’s hand and led her down the stairs to where Willow was waiting.

****

Tara and Buffy made their way down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, Willow met them, a smile on her face. She overlooked the two girls who now knelt at her feet.

"Tara, please come with me for a moment. Buffy wait here."

Both girls quietly obeyed, Buffy remaining on her knees, Tara following her Mistress. Once they got into the next room, Willow motioned for Tara to sit down.

"Did the incantation work right away?" She asked the girl

Tara beamed for a moment before pausing, something suddenly felt wrong, but it passed "Yes Ma’am, it worked right away."

Willow grinned at her "Good. You did a wonderful job with her outfit"

Tara looked down at the ground "T-T-Thank You, I am glad my work has pleased you."

Willow sat down next to her and gave her a big hug.

****

"Buffy, please get up"

This was the big test to see if it had worked. Willow nearly choked down a tear as Buffy rose to her feet, eye wide and a smile on her face. She stared into those beautiful eyes and started to have second thoughts.

"I can’t believe I did this, to take my former best friend and enthrall her for my own whims. I mean, Tara was different, she was going nowhere, would have amounted to nothing. I fixed her."

With that, she gazed over at Tara and smiled softly, remembering the shy, dirty girl she had enthralled and made over into the perfect girlfriend, or at least the perfect replacement for Buffy.

She snapped her fingers, awakening Buffy. Buffy blinked and looked up at her, smiling. She got up and smiled at Willow, leaning in to kiss her. They kissed and interlocked their fingers, looking into each other’s souls in-between kisses.

Walking into the next room, Tara wiped away a tear.


*One Year Before*

"Um, like, yeah you should totally go out with him Buffy, he is so fucking hot"

Buffy Summers was the hottest girl in school and finally the star striker on the football team William had asked her out. Her friend Anya was going on and on about William; she was dating her older, college brother and could not withhold her glee towards Buffy being asked out by her boyfriends younger brother. Buffy smiled at her friend, secretly in the far reaches of her mind wondering what it would be like to ravage her in bed. However, she blocked that out immediately.

"I'm going to his house tonight, oh god I can't wait to hook up with him" as soon as she had said this she looked over to see Anya twirling her hair and run right into Tara Maclay, some girl who had just moved to town she had heard.

Buffy knew that Tara was friends with Willow but she shut it out, she did not want to think about that. That was over now; she did not need her or anyone now that she was the queen of the school. Her attention turned back to Anya.

"Oh my god! You fucking freak you ran right into me!" Anya was trying to get up, stumbling in her white platform heels with a look of disgust on her face. She turned nearly as pale white as the girl on the ground was when Tara spit at her "fuck you skank" in a snake like hiss, knocking her away as she stormed down the hall, slowing a little to give Buffy the look of death.

The anger in Tara's look made Buffy crumble inside as Tara stormed off staring back at her, looking right through her soul. "Anya, you ok? I uh, I have class I have to go I'll call you tonight" she walked away before she could get an answer.

***

Willow Rosenberg's stomach growled loudly. She and her two slaves had skipped breakfast in favor of eating out at the mall. There was a very good Chinese outlet in the food court and Willow just plain adored vegetable lo mien. Saturday mornings were always quiet in the mall unless it was the holidays. Being it was the middle of June there would not be too many people around.

The food court had just opened when they walked in and sat down, Tara pulling out chairs for the other two girls. Willow told Tara what she wanted and the girl went up to get it from the booth.

Willow smiled across at her lover, still enthralled to her. "Buffy, I know you can hear this, don't worry doll, after tomorrow it will be ok. It had to be this way, to make sure you came back. I cannot live without you and I think you would have come back to me, but I needed to make sure. It will make sense in a few days my love"

Jen stared downward, not looking her in face, but she moved her eyes up a little as if to give a sign of recognition.

Before Willow could see this, her other slave had returned with their lunch, three plates of vegetable lo mien and fried rice. Tara set up everyone's meals for them, and then sat down to eat hers. Finally, Jen started to nibble at her food, slowly eating it down in a very stoic, robotic way.

*
"Oh my god! I knew it!"

Anya's fear of the worst had come true. After her less than sincere pep talk with her friend Buffy yesterday, she had seen her leaving with that dyke Willow, the girl Buffy who had formerly been her best friend. Now, she had spied them sitting in the food court together.

Anya was completely repulsed but had to see more before she started calling the gossip police. She followed them down the corridor of the mall, staying about a hundred feet back making it look like she was just looking around for a friend.

*
Tara had turned around to scratch her head when she saw the girl. It was Anya, that annoying girl who was always with Buffy.

It looked like she had been watching them, confirmed by the way she snuck around the corner when Tara shot her a look that must have gone right through her. She decided to keep this fact to herself for now; there were more important things for Willow to worry about right now. Later on though she would make sure to report this to her.

The store was still opening when they walked in, Willow motioned Tara to come over to her "take Jen shopping, you know what I like. If you wish pick up something you think I would like you in also"

Tara looked down and to the side Jen was standing on "yes Ma'am" She took Jen's hand in hers and led her over to a rack of dresses.

*
In the middle of the store, Tara was showing Buffy some clothes. The moment she saw Willow go towards the back of the store she was able to speak freely, part of her conditioning was that if Willow was not in the same vicinity as her she could speak freely, but still be under control.

She picked up a pair of boots she liked "Buffy, I think these are nice and they have your size, here try them on"

She did not like the idea of a new girl coming into her Mistress's life. It was the girl, the one whose betrayal had set things in motion for her to enthralled by her Mistress. Tara decided it was fine with her that Buffy was here, but in private, she might have to set a few things straight. She had issues with what a fucking bimbo Buffy had become. Letting boys run right over her and living some mindless teenage Barbie fantasy to please men. Tara found it disgusting, the thought of Buffy spending all of her time worshipping some football player or doing exactly what he said. They would have to have a talk.

Buffy stared at Tara, acting as normal as possible. "Buffy here, sit down" Tara said as she tugged at her sweater.

She sat her down and pulled off her heels to try the new ones on. A boy and girl about their age walked by and stared, thinking they might have recognized Buffy but knowing they could not have. The heels fit very well and Tara had to admit they looked good on her. Tara started to walk over to the counter but looked over her shoulder as she walked "Buffy we are going to buy these for you and the two skirts I picked out a few minutes ago, we can look at more tonight online." Tara squeezed her shoulder and smiled. Buffy looked up at her and give a slight nod, gazing at her.

Tara held her hand "don't worry, in a few days it'll be alright, the first few days for me were pretty hard. But once you are released from the spell you will be ok I think.?

Buffy gave a squeeze back to acknowledge she understood. "We will talk more when we are alone later" and with that they went to pick out a few more outfits and to join Willow as she walked out of the back a minute or two later.

After paying for their clothes, they drove back to the house where Buffy dressed up in her new outfits and modeled them for Willow and Tara. While she was in the bathroom getting dressed, Tara and her Mistress sat on the bed going over everything they had brought and making a list of more stuff they would want or need. After they finished, Willow got up to put away the notebook, but Tara spoke up. "Um, Ma'am I have something to tell you, I didn't want to tell you earlier in the mall because we were shopping still" Willows interest was peaked "Oh, I hope it is good news"

Tara tried to look up to speak but found that she could not do it "well Ma'am I saw that girl that is friends with Buffy, well was friends with Buffy...um... she was spying on us definitely. I saw her outside of the store snooping. I felt it was important to tell you"

Willow smiled very widely and gave her slave a quick kiss and a hug "yes dear it was good of you to tell me about this, we wouldn't want her to get close to what we are doing now would we? I am pleased you told me about this pet."

She pulled away from Tara and an idea suddenly dawned on her, "Tara, I want you to keep an eye on her, if she gets closer to us at all or keeps spying, tell me please"

*

Willow almost fainted at the sight of her lover looking like her old self, except in some ways it was the new and improved Buffy. She had a nicely developed body now and was very feminine, something she must have learned while being a cheerleader because in their previous relationship she had been very "butch," it was only after her makeover had she become femme.

Buffy swayed into the room in the black, knee high platform boots and vinyl skirt Tara had picked out for her. She did a little spin to show it off to her audience, Tara feeling her Mistress's hand on her arm in a show of approval of her selection.

Buffy then gave a slight curtsey to her lover, showing off her legs. Underneath it covering her legs was a pair of black stockings. Those legs grinded up against Willow as she sat back letting out a quiet moan as Buffy grinded on her, sitting down on her lap for a moment and then stepping back a few steps to continue modeling for her love. She slid the skirt off, letting it fall down to her feet to reveal a pair of pink panties.

Buffy gave a twirl to show off the body, smallish yet still curvy at the same time. Next to come off was her sweater top. She slid it off slowly doing a spin to show off her body and the matching pink bra holding her ample breasts. Buffy had grown so much and Willow could not get over how fucking beautiful she was. Once she was done, Willow took her to the room that is technically Tara's, but Tara has slept in it maybe five times at most to sleep.

Tomorrow would be a big day. Willow tucked her lover in and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead, telling her to sleep well. With that, she walked out of the room and down the hall to say goodnight to her parents, who were reading in bed. She decided to forgo a shower for the night, Tara and her would be up early and would clean up extra good then. Curling up next to her slave in bed, she pulled her tight and fell asleep a few moments later.

 

Chapter 3

 

Willow ate her breakfast as she sped down the highway south bound towards to her destination. Amy had decided they should meet at the bookstore near the local mall; it would be quiet in the morning. They could sit and talk, enjoying themselves. A million thoughts ran through her head as she pulled onto her exit. So much had happened in such a short time and soon it would be all over, for better or worse. In the past few days since their trip to the mall things had been productive, Buffy was being quietly "fixed". Everything that happened just raised more thoughts and questions in her head though.

When Willow returned home tonight, Buffy would be back in her arms if all goes well. There of course, was a chance she would reject her, but she pushed those thoughts out of her mind immediately.

Tara had made an exceptional point to her the other morning that true love comes from the heart, not from magick. Her slave girl had slowly been starting to regain some of her free will lately. Willow had tired of the mindless obedience she had received before, so she had spoken to Amy about slowly deprogramming her.

*
"Eww I know right? This so came without any warning! Apparently, she dumped her boyfriend and then someone saw her heading out to the parking lot with the dyke like twenty minutes later. It's fucking gay, what did we ever do to her to make her want to go back to her?"

Cordelia Chase had been away a few days as school ended so she had only heard the bad news now. Immediately getting on the phone with her best friend Anya, Cordelia was pissed the fuck off and it showed as she fumed around her room. Buffy had dumped her boyfriend William, the hottest guy in the school for that freak Willow whatever her name is. Willow was Cordy’s least favorite person, always going against the crowds and doing what she wanted. All of this went right out of Cordy’s mind though as she had an epiphany right there in her room.

"So, um, Anya, William is single I guess now right?"

*

"I"m worried about you"

Amy frowned at the girl across from her as she stared down into her coffee. Her and Willow had just sat down for coffee and were discussing the younger girl's reacquisition of her girlfriend.

"Worried? Why?" Willow said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Amy looked around suddenly, squinting at an elderly couple playing chess "Yes, I am worried about you. This is all very sudden. There must be many different emotions going through you right now."

Willow looked down at the cup in front of her for a moment before responding "I...I-I don't know...most of me knows that what I am doing is for her own good, but I don't know, part of me thinks its fucked up you know? I love her so much still, even after everything she did. When I saw her crying in the locker room I just felt that...." She trailed off.

Before she could finish Amy finished her sentence for her-

"You could save her. You could play Goddess and make everything right." Amy stared at the chessboard in front of her on the table "It is so completely fucked up. Thankfully, I don't really have any of that nagging conscience stuff you are going through, I got over that fast."

She stopped to smile at her friend and put her small hands over Willows on the table "Eventually, with guidance, you will too dear. People are stupid and useless for the most part, but you don't have to be." Willow squeezed her hand over Amy's gently "Thank you. I just want us both to be happy."

"As you should" Amy suddenly paused and looked outside, squinting at something "That's pretty much why I called you here today. I wanted to make sure, in person, that you were ok. However, I have one caveat before we leave here. If you release her and she falls into your arms, I am the happiest person for the two of you." She paused for a moment to let that sink in "But if she doesn't, she has to be dealt with, understand?"

Willow knew this was a statement of fact "of course"

*

Tara poked her head in to see Buffy calming down finally. She let out a sigh and closed the door again. Tara could remember what it was like for her when Willow had first taken her. It was very intense and if she had not of had Willow there to completely take over; she would not have made it. Her Mistress had wanted to keep Buffy under complete trance for a few weeks, slowly weaning her back to her "normal" self, but Tara had the foresight to realize that would not be right. As much as she hated Buffy and everything back stabbing cunts like her stood for, Willow loved her and wanted everything the way they used to be and for that to happen Buffy would have to choose it out of her own free will.

It was not lost on her the irony of letting the girl you had just deprogrammed out of societies reprogramming of getting to choose whether to be your Mistresses lover, but she thought for the betterment of her Mistress it was for the best that she spoke up.

Willow had been very accepting and thankful for her opinion. It had not been lost on Tara that slowly she had been getting back some of her free will recently. She walked across her room and sat back down on the bed, her pale left hand reaching the remote to unpause "Collection I", sliding back against her pillows to continue reading. As she flipped the pages, she mused to herself about recent events. Being her recent gradual deprogramming and Buffy's sudden appearance, was this planned? Was Willow looking to get rid of her?

She put her book down and switched CD's, sitting up completely; Tara brought her knees up to her chin, hugging herself tight.

Would that make sense even? She readjusted her position on the bed. Sighing heavily she continued to think, "This whole thought process is highly illogical. It must have been sheer coincidence."

Tara was breathing very heavily at this point. All of this was so sudden. Her world was being destroyed right in front of her, and even a few months before it would not have bothered her so much but now it did. She curled up tight, took a deep breathe, and started to cry. For the first time in a very long time, Tara felt real emotions, not those programmed into her or those cause by said programming. She was so fucking in love and suddenly it felt like she was insignificant and it hurt and she did not want to feel any of this pain.


Epilogue

Her hand grabbed at the button for the shower and she looked up at the water started coming out. It did not matter if it was hot or cold, all that mattered was it was a safe place to hide. She hated to do it but she could not let anyone see her like this. All of these new emotions were flooding through her as she stripped off her clothes and got into the shower, letting the water hit her in the face and immerse her. After a few minutes, Tara sat down, curled up in a ball again, and cried her eyes out, her makeup running all over her face and down her body. At this point she did not care anymore, all of this needed to go away right now. Ten minutes went by as she sat there curled up letting the water soak her down. Looking up at the sky, she reached for her razor and started to slice.

It was right at that moment she was free.

END