Title: Torment


Author: Kate R.

Disclaimer: they all belong to Joss

Rating: R to NC-17


Pairings: Giles/Ethan eventually, Wes/Spike (Eventually), Xander/Angel (Eventually)


Summary: Buffy torments Giles for saying no to her.

Torment
by Kate R.


Prologue: It Begins


"Giles, wakey, wakey," he heard as he was slapped in the face hard. His eyes opened groggily and froze. He was chained standing, spread eagled and he could not move.

"B-Buffy? Wh-what?" he stammered out. He felt the slap coming but couldn’t move to avoid it.


"Keep your mouth shut, Giles," Buffy snapped. "I wouldn’t want to hit you before it’s time. Actually, yeah I kinda do but I have a plan and you aren’t going to ruin it. Would you like to know what’s happening, Giles? Would you? You can ask."


"W-what’s happening?" he asked.

Buffy grinned evilly. "Well, we’re going to teach you a lesson."


"W-we? L-lesson?" He asked.

Buffy smacked him again. "Did I say you could ask another question? And We are Willow and
I. Lesson? Well, Lesson is the one about telling me no. Oh, Giles, you so should not have done that."


He looked into her eyes and shuddered. She was insane.


Completely and totally insane.


"Hi, Giles," he heard Willow say form behind him. A second later he felt the impact of a lash against his back. He yelped but the chains held him from moving.


"Say, 15 lashes for each article of clothing I remove, Will?" Buffy asked.


"I’d like to give him 25 for each but yeah, 15 works," the girl said.


"Next time he defies me we can move it up to 25," Buffy told her as she took a knife and cut his suit coat to shreds.

He was forced to count the lashes and he knew it was only going to get worse.


"Once we get everything off," Buffy told him, "Then the fun really gets started."


She shoved a gag into his mouth and the lashings continued until he was nude. By that time his back was bleeding and Buffy smiled looking at him.


"Time to play," she said as she removed the gag.


"Buffy, please no," Giles begged. "Please, you can go to the dance. I’m sorry, please---."


"It’s too late for that, Giles," she said. "Way too late. Let this be a lesson huh? Course if you forget again? Well, we’ll have reminder classes from time to time. Willow, do it. Make him hurt."


Giles gasped as he felt Willow using magic. He knew, somehow he just knew what it was going to be.


"Lets play a game, Giles," Willow said. "How many times can you come before you start screaming from the pain?"


"Oh, God," he whispered. "Oh, gods please."


"Shut up, Giles!" Buffy yelled slapping him again. "You don’t make a sound unless it’s screaming. And you will be screaming soon. I know."


It started. Buffy and Willow were beating the hell out of him and at the same time stroking him to completion. The first few times he did okay but then he started to get tired. His body started begging for rest that he knew he was not going to get.


The beating stopped but he till hadn’t screamed.

Buffy and Willow were tired and wanted a nap so Buffy smiled at him and he felt fear shoot through him. He felt something being forced into his ass he whimpered. He knew what they were going to do. Oh, God, please, have mercy on him.


"Scream for me, Giles," Buffy said. "Scream for us. We’re recording this so you had better give us a damn good show."


Four more times before he started groaning and whimpering. At the fifth he started to scream and cry. It hurt, God it hurt. After wards and he knew there were several, it was one blurred feeling of agony. He knew he screamed. He knew he wasn’t moving too well thanks to the beatings, but all he really knew was pain.


"Rules, Giles," Buffy said. "These are the new ones. You do not ever tell me no. You get me, Giles. Never ever tell me no. If you do? Well, the next time it’ll be worse than this. Do not ever make me mad at you, Giles. You don’t want me really mad. Understand?"


"Y-yes," Giles stammered out in a hoarse voice. "God, I’m sorry. Please," he whimpered. He couldn’t move and he hurt. He just wanted to curl up in a ball.

Eventually they unchained him and let him get dressed in clothes they’d brought for him.

He curled up in a corner and sobbed. He was hurting too much to care anymore.


"Giles," he heard Willow say.

He looked up at her and froze as she spoke a spell that would bind his tongue on this matter.

"Not a word to anyone," Buffy said as she and Willow got him on his feet ad took him home. He collapsed on his bed and slept for two days straight.

When he walked into the library on Wednesday, he froze.

Buffy looked angry.

He got through the day and was reshelving books when he was grabbed from behind. The school was closed for the night so he knew it was Buffy.


"You made me mad, Giles," she said. "I hate Study Hall and because you weren’t here I had to go there. Time to teach you another lesson."


"Oh, god," he whispered as the pain started.

END PROLOGUE