Title: The Bronze

Author: Katarina

URL: http://fortunecity.com/lavender/greatsleep/531/index.html

Fandom: Buffy

Pairing: Oz/Xander

rating: NC-17

summary: Xander goes home with Oz after the bronze.

(part 3/? of The Way it Should Be series)

Note To X_O_shippers: I know I said that I had a Xander/Devon/Oz fic going, but it started to suck, so I stopped writing. Maybe I'll finish it some other day.

 

The Bronze

by Katarina

Oz looked around and spotted Buffy and Giles. The Slayer was sitting on his lap with her hands wrapped around his neck. Buffy had been more outgoing ever since she'd quit working for the council. Giles was usually reserved, but Buffy brought out the 'Ripper' in him. Oz made his way to the table.

"Hey Oz!" Buffy turned to face him, nearly falling off Giles' lap.

"Hey." Oz took a seat and looked for Xander.

"I hear that Xander was in your pants the other night," Buffy smiled and took another gulp of her drink.

"What?" Oz and Giles said together.

"No, wait. It was just you phone. He had to answer your phone," Buffy broke out in a fit of giggles at her mistake.

"How many of those have you had, Buffy?" Giles gestured to her drink.

"Only a few. Well, not many," Buffy smiled sweetly.

"A slayer must always be alert."

"Oh shut up! I need to have fun every once and a while. Here I am, trying to plan a night of love, and you go all watcher-Giles on me," Buffy sighed.

"Sorry, but I don't like it when you drink," Giles turned to Oz. "We'll be going now. Good luck with Xander." They got up and left Oz alone at the table.

Oz finished his drink and looked up. Xander was making his way through the crowd. "Hey Xander," Oz smiled as Xander sat down.

"Hey man." Xander took a sip of the drink Oz had handed him. "Are we still meeting Buffy and the G-man?"

"No, they just left."

"Oh." Xander suddenly became interested with his drink. After a moment of silence, Oz spoke up.

"Are you avoiding talking about us?"

"Sort of. I mean, what do you want?" Xander sheepishly smiled at Oz.

"You."

"Oh God. Me too. You're all I've been able to think about for the past few weeks. It's taking every bit of self control I have not to jump you right here." Xander rubbed Oz's leg beneath the table.

"You wanna leave? We can go to my place," Oz grinned and was about to get up when Willow walked over.

"Oz, Xander," Willow spoke in a flat voice. A look of surprise was engraved on her face.

"What's wrong Wills?" Xander looked sympathetically at Oz, who just nodded.

"Angel just broke up with me. I can't believe it. He said he's moving back to L.A. with Cordelia!" Xander moved over and hugged Willow.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" Oz asked quietly.

"No, I'll walk. I need to sleep, and I'll probably be over the shock by morning." Willow sighed and walked out.

"You still wanna come over?"

"Yeah, let's go. Willow will be fine. I knew she shouldn't have started dating Angel." Xander stood up and Oz followed him.

-----------------

Oz opened his door and was pushed him inside. Xander slammed the door and pushed Oz up against the wall. He crushed the smaller man's mouth with his own. Oz's mouth was opened by Xander's pleading tongue. Their tongues danced together between the two mouths. Xander need to feel Oz's skin against his hands. Button by button he undid Oz's shirt.

"Bedroom," Oz muttered. He lead Xander to his room. He didn't have a real bed, just a mattress shoved into the corner. He removed his pants and sat down on it. Xander jumped next to him. He was also naked, as he had shed his clothes in the hallway. They started kissing again. Xander let his mouth wander. He placed kisses on Oz's neck, suckling his Adam's apple. Oz moaned and ran his hands through the other man's hair. Xander wandered farther down. He kissed, sucked, and nipped his way down Oz's abdomen. His tongue thrust in the werewolf's navel and circled around. Oz pushed his head down farther, pleading silently.

Xander finally kissed the tip of Oz's cock. Oz shuddered as Xander engulfed him.

His skillful tongue twirled around the head, moving down to the base. As he sucked, Xander pumped Oz with his other hand. Oz continued to moan, and gripped Xander's head tighter. Xander took more of Oz in his mouth. Sucking harder, he cupped the smaller man's heavy balls. Oz grunted and came. Xander eagerly swallowed shot after shot of Oz's cum.

After Oz had calmed down, he reached over to his table and grabbed a tube of lube. He handed it to Xander and spread his legs. Xander squirted some of it on his hands and slicked up his cock. The he put more on his hands and pushed a finger into Oz. Xander added another as Oz moaned again. Oz sighed as Xander pulled his fingers out of him. They were quickly replaced with a larger, harder object.

Xander pushed in and out of his lover. Oz felt so tight! He slowly moved and leaned down to capture the other man's lips. Oz groaned into the kiss, tasting some of himself on Xander's tongue. He broke the kiss and muttered, "Harder, please, harder" Xander thrust harder and faster. He could feel his orgasm coming on. His hand found Oz's erection and began to stroke it. Both men were moaning as they rocked back and forth. Oz was the first to come, spurting all over himself and Xander. Oz's muscled moved around Xander's cock, and he came crying out, "Oz!" He filled Os with his seed.

Pulling out of Oz, Xander rolled over. Oz snuggled against Xander's chest, "That was great." He was smiling, no beaming. Leaned down and kissed the top of Oz's head.

"Yeah." Oz was already asleep. Xander looked down and said, "Now this is the way it should be." Oz smiled in his sleep.

end