Title: The Warrior Found? 6: Explanations and Findings

Author: Kate

Pairing: Ares/Joxer-Angel, Cordellia/Spike, Giles/Ethan/Willow

Rating: PG-R

Summary: Hades Explains things and the gods find some of their lost children.

 

The Warrior Found? 6: Explanations and Findings
by Kate


Hades appeared in Giles' office at Hermes' shout and looked around. "What is it?" He asked.

Hermes swallowed and pointed out at the table. Hades saw the gems and froze.

"Where is the bearer?" Hades asked. Hermes swallowed hard.

"The man who brought them in seems to think he was taken by something in this town. He asked if we knew anyone else who could use those. I figured since they are yours..."

"I'll look. But Herm, they aren't mine. They belong to the Soul Seeker. I just held that power until he was born. I can use the gems but they aren't mine," Hades said.

Hermes nodded and led hades out to the crowd around the table. A man who was indeed a dead ringer for Ares without a beard was holding the gems now. Hades could feel his worry for the man who was the Soul Seeker.

Hades took the gems and slipped them on. he took the book Armond Marceaux had brought that belonged to the Seeker. hades touched it and for the first time in centuries, stepped into a vision. What he saw sickened and enraged him. Becoming one with Hugh Pendragon's soul. When he came out of the vision, he growlecd and looked around the table.

"Whose up for killing something?"

"Where is he?" Armond asked. hades looked at the man seeing a fear and a rage building in him.

"He's under the town. being tortured as he military tries to figure out how his gifts work. I saw Eve."

"I know you," Angel/Joxer said suddenly. "You were the one who took me out of hell."

"Yes, Hades said sighing. "I did. I placed you in Willow's care because we needed to fog my power signature and becuase it wasn't time yet. I suspeted it was you when I felt you call me but I couldn't let The Way know we still lived yet. You had to call Ares first. I had no idea our children were here.."

"Hugh and I live in Chicago," Armond said. "Now, how are we gong to get him back? If he's hurt I swear on this belt they wont live to see another sunise."

Armond touched the belt at his waist getting Ares' attention. He knew that belt. He hadn't seen it in years but he knew that belt.

"Gawk later," Armond sid. "Work now. Hugh is in need of rescuing. How do we go about it?"

"We get the King Of Theives to help us," Ares said as Strife returned with Autolycus and Cupid.

Auto looked around confused until Hades appraised him oif the situation. This pissed him off. They had been waiting years for Joxer's return and for the Soul Seeker's birth and now this woman, Xena's little bitch of a daughter whom even She'd rejected, wanted to hurt him? No
Way in Tartarus. Not if Auto could help it.

"What kind of locks?" Auto asked. He'd kept up with technology throughout the years so he knew most locks and how to crck them. Being told it was magnetic, card key locks, he grinned. Morons. Any magnet could screw those up.

Auto got his tools out and then they waited. Xena appeared next.

When told of Eve's latest trransgression, she growled. She'd told Eve to stop before she got herself killed. Now it looked like Eve was going to have to learn the lesson. Especially if she really had Hades' son who was mated to one of Xena's decendadnts through a son she'd had after leaving Hercules and Gabrielle.

She saw Gabrielle fuming in a corner and knew it had something to do with Joxer. She hugged Ares glad to see her father awake and free. Seeing Joxer standing and pacing told her something had changed in him besides former bacchai-ness. He really was a Warrior this time. Much as Armond was.

"Let's go," hades said. he led the way out of the library and to a vent Hermes had found on a quick patrol to find away in.

end part 6