Title: The Trinity

Author: Caliadragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: AU

Rating: R

Pairings: None really.

Warnings: Language

Spoilers: None Really

Disclaimer: Not mine or Xander would have been nekkid more often

Archive: Any list I send it to, those with prior permission and BC

Feedback: On list or at
caliadragon@yahoo.com

Summary: The core Scoobies go through a change.

Thanks to Edi for the beta


The Trinity
by Caliadragon

Riley, Angel, Oz and Giles stood entranced by the sight before them. They were stunned by the beauty and the power displayed. None of them could move. They could only watch in awe as the boy and the two girls swayed to the music. Beyond the small group of watchers, others noticed them as well. Shock and desire were the mingling feelings. The group of men had come searching for Xander, Buffy and Willow after Ethan Rayne had come to Giles and told him that a spell had been cast on the three.

He had wanted to make sure that his old friend knew that he had nothing to do with it. Ethan was reformed and wanted no more than to make peace with his former friend. And somehow Giles had ended up running into Buffy and Willow's exes on the way to make sure the children were safe.

Needless to say he was shocked to find them all in town at the same time, as well as being worried about his children. Now he was in a demon bar, that thankfully catered to humans as well, and watching as the three original Scoobies seduced and entranced the entire club with the way they were together.

The way they were dressed was mouth watering, and Giles was forcibly reminded that his children had become adults while he wasn't watching.

Buffy and Willow were dressed in nearly identical outfits. The only exception was their tops. Willow was wearing a silky blue top that looked like something you'd see at a beach. Except Giles was pretty sure that they didn't use silver chains as straps for bikini tops. Buffy's top was a deep, blood red, also with siver chain straps. Both girls were wearing skin tight leather pants and doc martins.

However, it was Xander that shocked him the most. The boy was also wearing leather pants and doc martins, but nothing else. He had a silver chain around his neck. He screamed sex and power. For that matter so did both girls. They were obviously dangerous and dominant and no one was coming between the three.

Giles looked over at Oz and noticed that he was swaying to the beat of the music, and his eyes had yet to leave the three dancers. Giles was shocked to see the werewolf stalk forward. He was even more shocked when the three not only made room for him, but proceeded to circle him, the way a hunter circles its prey.

They each kissed him in turn, then began to dance again. Only this time Oz was among them. Beside him the other two men growled at the way that Oz was accepted into their circle. Almost as if they had heard them, the three teens turned and looked at the men. The two girls sneered at their former lovers. However the hungry look came back to all three of their faces as they caught sight of Giles.

Grabbing hold of Oz, they dragged him with them as they stalked Giles. Xander kept a tight hold on Oz as the girls separated him from the other two. Disconcerted, Giles allowed himself to be pushed towards Xander. Who then grabbed him and stood him next to Oz. Giles shivered at the look in Xander's eye when the boy turned to look at them. "Stay," he growled softly.

Oz wrapped an arm around Giles and they both nodded their obedience. This version of Xander was not to be disobeyed. The two men watched as the three began to stalk the two former insiders.

Angel was uncomfortably aware that he was in trouble. As an alpha he could sense the power in his three friends. He could also see the intent in their eyes. Beside him, Riley was feeling the same unease. When the three stopped circling them and came to a stop in front of them, Riley didn't even hesitate to follow Angel's sudden order, "Run!"

Turning on his heel he did just that. The vampire and the Scoobies on his heels. Angel and Riley were running full tilt. Riley was worried that they were barely out distancing the three friends. The only one that should have been able to keep up with them was Buffy. Yet Xander and Willow were easily following them.

Riley took a deep breath and dived into Angel's car as Angel flung open the door. Angel jumped in and quickly started it. He roared off just as the three friends caught up with them. Riley looked behind him and watched as the three stopped and went back the way they had come. He really hoped that Giles and Oz had run. Otherwise he had a feeling they were in for a long, strenuous night.

========

The minute that the five ran out of the bar, Giles and Oz ran too. Neither of them wanted to be there when the three teens returned. They ran as fast as they could for Giles' house and were not surprised to see the two ex boyfriends there.

Giles didn't say anything; he just led everyone inside, then did a warding spell to keep the three out of his house. He then went to the phone and started making phone calls. Within twenty minutes of the first call Ethan, Dawn, Tara and Anya were sitting in Giles' living room.

"So what the hell was that?" Riley suddenly burst out.

"That was dangerous, that's what the hell that was," Angel growled. The three had turned him on and scared the unlife out of him. Buffy was suppose to be bad and dangerous. Willow was suppose to be sweet and gentle. Xander was suppose to hide his intelligence and annoy the hell out of everyone. They were not supposed to be scary and sexual. They were not supposed to terrify a master vampire, an ex-watcher, an ex-marine and a werewolf. However, that is exactly what they had done.

Suddenly a banging on the door had them all jumping in fear. Angel sniffed the air and shook his head. "It's not them," he said. Oz nodded his agreement. Giles stood and walked to the door. When he looked outside he saw a man and woman who were vaguely familiar. Once he opened the door, they rushed inside and closed the door behind them.

"Graham, Sam. What are you two doing here?" Riley asked as he stood.

"Xander, Buffy and Willow chased us down the street. This was the closest place we could think of," Sam answered; she was pale and wide eyed.

"What they hell happened to them? They acted all weird and Xander smelled me. He said something about making me his," Graham said, equally wide eyed, though Angel and Oz could smell arousal on him. Angel sighed, Xander seemed to be affecting everyone that way.

Anya growled, "He's under a spell. All three of them are. I want to play with them, but Giles said it was too dangerous. They were hunting Angel, Riley and Oz too. I can hunt, I was a demon you know." She pouted. Being human was no fun.

The others just rolled their eyes. Angel smirked; somehow he thought the demon girl wouldn't be welcomed by the trinity. Trinity? Why did that sound familiar? "What's the date?" Angel suddenly yelled.

Giles glared at him and answered, "May 15th... Oh my god! The Trinity!" Giles yelped and jumped to his feet. He ran to a nearby table and grabbed the book on the top of the stack. Opening it up he began to read and mutter to himself. "FUCK!"

They all gaped at him in shock. "By night's fall the Trinity will answer the call. Those left behind yet joined through life, death and bonds beyond blood will come together. They will be the death in three. Evil will fall and their mates they will call. The one with knowledge, the one unnaturally chained and the one of gentle magic will come for the dark male. While his points will be joined by those their heart calls to. Mate, Lover, Friend and Mentor they shall join. By the end not one but all will hear the hearts' call."

Angel gulped and shared a look with Giles. Giles began to chant, and as the chant increased in volume the room was enveloped in a silver light. Minutes later Cordy, Gunn, Doyle and Wes sat in Giles' living room, looking around them in shock. Wes had his arms thrown around Gunn and Doyle's shoulders. Giles sighed, he guessed it was just as well they came. At least they wouldn't be left behind to figure out what the hell was going on. "What the hell is going on?" Cordy growled.

"Xander, Buffy and Willow have been brought under the spell of the Trinity. They are hunting their former lovers and those they consider family. They are dangerous and likely to spill blood. We're safely warded in here. I brought you here just in case they decided to go to LA and to get both you and Wes." Giles told her tiredly.

========

Buffy, Willow and Xander smiled at one another as they magically listened in on the conversation going on in Giles' living room. "It has begun, they are all hiding," Willow said with a wicked laugh.

Buffy giggled and looked at her two best friends. They were her reason for living and her reason for fighting. After tonight they would be a part of her. "So, are you ready to go get who we're really after?" Xander asked with a grin.

"Oh yeah," the two girls said as one. The three turned on their heels and walked off into the night. Together they would get Faith, Larry and Spike. They were theirs and they wanted them back home.



The End
AN: I have no idea where this came from. I know its weird. Sorry.