The Temple 4: Chit-Chat

By Cinder

Feedback: Feed the monster! cinder@mochamail.com

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: x-over (Hercules, X-Files, Buffy: Strife/Ethan/Krycek)

Disclaimer: The boys are not mine. Drat it

Summary: This is the fourth story in my temple series. Lycoris asked that I write "the talk" Strife promised Alex back in The Sacrifice.

 

TEMPLE 4: CHIT-CHAT

by Cinder
***

"It'll just get dusty again."

I spun around at the sound of his voice, a helpless grin on my face. Strife lounged against the doorframe, his blue eyes sparkling. Beautiful.

"Gee, thanks. Not so bad yourself, gorgeous." Slinking forward, he pulled me into a kiss, his tongue tracing my teeth before taking possession of my mouth. "Mmm, sweet. Come talk to me."

"I promised myself I would - "

"Come." He tugged on my new arm, leading me out of the room. "Will get done soon. There's someone coming ta do it."

Someone coming? I followed, unable to peel my gaze away from his back, the sensuous way he moved, the play of his muscles under the leather. And, well, yes, his ass. Strife has about the most beautiful ass I've ever seen.

"You'll find out soon 'nough. Now, com'on." He pulled me into the bedroom. With a running start, he leapt forward and landed on the bed, bouncing up and down and giggling. "Com'on!" More sedately, I joined him, crawling up into the massive amounts of pillows we kept at the head, so he and I could snuggle. Giggling some more, he wormed his way into my arms. So beautiful. I pulled him close, rubbing us together. So wonderful -

"Stop right there, gorgeous," he teased.

"What?"

"I want ta talk. Ya know, move mouth, take breath, make sounds."

I nipped along his neck.

"Human language sounds." He shoved me back against the pillows. "I want ta know some things."

As if he couldn't pick my brain.

"More complicated things," he admonished. "Anyway, ya have ta be thinking thoughts for me ta pick them up. Otherwise it's a lot harder." He settled comfortably on my chest. "So, what's with tha death wish thing?"

Death wish? "De - "

"Ya can just think it, ya know." He smiled slyly. "S'easier that way, right?"

So, why did I feel like I was making a deal with the devil?

"Now, I am insulted."

Pulling Strife close, I kissed him before he could turn away from me. "Sorry." He kissed me some more before pulling away again.

"So, about this death wish?"

What death wish?

"Ya want ta *be* a sacrifice?"

Beautiful long lines and willing grace, so perfect in his pain.

"You're gonna have ta articulate that one."

"I want to." .be that beautiful. ".serve you like that."

"Ya are beautiful." He waited patiently.

No, I'm not. I looked away, down, anywhere but into my god's eyes.

Strife snorted and sat up, straddling my hips. "Look at me." He pulled my chin up until I couldn't avoid his gaze. "Ya serve me well just the way ya are. No greater sacrifice can be made than ta be my priest. Understand?"

But -

"No, buts. Ya don't want that kinda pain. Yes, it was beautiful and I loved him so much, but not as much as I love you." Leaning forward, he kissed me long and hard. Suddenly, I felt his naked thighs on mine. "Ya think ya don't belong ta me, that life should be harder than this, right? Would suffering make ya feel better?"

"Would you enjoy it?"

He frowned, sat back and crossed his arms over his naked chest. "Ya know, I might. Would you like to do this fer me?" He rubbed up against me. "Ya wanna bear my mark?"

"Yes." I rubbed back to show him how much I needed this.

"Ya don't even know what I might do," Strife admonished.

"It doesn't matter." I forced myself to say it all out loud. I needed to be sure he heard me. "I've been bought and sold on the black market like a cheap whore for so long. There have been things inside me. I. I need to know that. I want. How can you want me?"

He smirked. "And if ya were pure as Christmas snow, ya think then you'd be better for me?" He lay down on top of me again, trapping me against the bed, and tangled his fingers in my hair, forcing me to look at him. "I love yer darkness, yer violence and yer wickedness. You've survived. Seen things. Your not some borin' little chit with her head up her ass chattering 'bout The Way."

Who?

"Ya don't wanna know. But we're here an' now. Yer mine, Alex Krycek and I'm gonna prove it to ya. There will be wonderful pain and when I'm done you'll be mine."

Yes, yes, that sounded good.

He smiled. "Go get Ethan. Go exactly as ya are and bring him here."

As I - ?

"Did I say it was gonna be easy? Go!" He rolled off of me. I scrambled off the bed and went in search of Ethan.

I knew where he would be, but it was the last place I looked. I didn't want to walk into the middle of the throne room naked. Even dark like this, closed down for the night, it was possible a supplicant could walk in. A supplicant who would have to look at my naked form. I shuddered and passed it off to myself as cold air.

Ethan sat on one of the chairs, writing in his journal. I crept up to him, not wanting to disturb him and yet also not wanting to keep Strife waiting.

"Yes, Alex?" He called out to me without even looking up.

"Strife wants to see you."

He eyes began at my toes, traveling slowly up my naked body. I shivered again. "Well, since he's asked so nicely. " He stood gracefully and stepped up to me, kissing me hard. "We shouldn't keep him waiting."

I nodded and quietly led him back to the bedroom.

Strife sat at the side of the bed, still naked, laying out various implements on the bedside table. Ethan's arms circled me and he embraced me from behind as we stood in the doorway.

"Luck has nothing to do with it," he whispered in my ear.

"What?"

"We were chosen, Alex. Luck is not a factor."

"Have you learned to read minds now too?"

"Some things are simply obvious." He pushed me forward. "Onto the bed with you." He turned to our god. "What are we about tonight?"

"We're going to decorate him," Strife announced excitedly, bouncing up and down. "See, I picked out rings and everything."

"Rings?" v "While we were working with The Sacrifice, Alex was very interested in rings."

I blushed.

Strife motioned for me to lie down on my back. "Strip off and get over here," he called to Ethan. "I need ya to hold him down for me." Strife hummed happily to himself as he laid out various sharp looking implements. A few minutes later Ethan approached the bed, long, lean and golden. I sat up so he could slip behind me and hold me. Whatever Strife had in mind for me it wasn't going to be easy. Good.

"I'm glad you approve." He turned toward me with a long, stainless steel needle. "We're going ta pierce ya." I shivered, but tried to stay still as he approached my nipples with that thing. "I want ya ta watch what I do, feel every second of it." He picked up a good hunk of skin and slid the needle through slowly. It was good and deep.

"That's right, pet, just hold still," Ethan was whispering in my ear.

It hurt, oh, it hurt, a long, burning pain, searing the inside of my skin. Strife took his time. I wondered for a moment how he could be sure it was straight, deep enough, and had he ever done this before, but he's a god, so I suppose that answers all my questions. One drop of blood escaped and he lapped it from my skin like an overgrown cat. He was barely finished with one nipple before he moved on to the next. I wanted so badly to buck up into him, but Ethan held me tight. My cock lay hard and leaking on my abdomen.

With a touch of a finger to each of my new nipple rings, Strife healed them. I wanted to complain. The pain was my friend. It gave me something to concentrate on, to think about besides the shitty thing I call my life. But then, my god tugged on them experimentally and I almost came, it felt so good.

"Is your life so awful, Alex?" Strife asked, quietly.

"My life is perfect." I gazed up at him adoringly. Around me, I pulled Ethan's arms tighter.

"Ya fall inta old thought patterns sometimes. Ya know that? It's like, ya want away from torture that isn't there anymore." He smiled and kissed me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth, fucking my mouth with his tongue. I moaned for more. "You will get better."

"I will get better."

He dropped a kiss on Ethan's forehead. "So will you."

"Me?"

"Just because your thoughts aren't always so coherent-like don't always mean I don't know what ya're thinkin'. But I'm like patient, ya know. In a hundred years or so, ya both will be totally content and psychologically secure-like. For psychopaths anyway." He scratched his way down my chest, big scratches from my new nipples rings, all the way down my abs. I purred under the attention.

"Humans don't live that long," Ethan gently pointed out.

"You'll live as long as I tell ya to," Strife snapped. "I'm yer god."

My eyes suddenly got big and I could feel Ethan shiver behind me. "What do you mean?" he carefully pushed. I sure wasn't going to. This gift was too confusing. Too strange. I wasn't even sure I wanted it.

Strife narrowed his eyes at both of us. "You live at my whim, so don't piss me off." He twisted my nipple hard and I yelped. "I'm glad we understand one another. Don't look at me like that, Ethan. Neither of ya are Scottish, vampires or otha creatures prone ta brooding and guilt. Yer gonna have fun. Trust me. You do trust me, don't you?"

"Not particularly."

"Wise man. Guess yer gonna hafta this time though, huh." Laughing, Strife backed his way down the bed until he was straddling my calves and staring straight at my erection. "Guess we're gonna have to get rid of this before we can continue," he mused.

"What?" I yelped.

"Yer erection. Calm down, Alex. Yer dick is safe." He shrugged and giggled. "Sorta." He licked his lips once, in anticipation, I suppose, and then swallowed my dick on one healthy gulp. Ohhhhhhhh. I bucked up into his mouth, desperate for more of that tight, velvet suction. Oh, yes! He held my hips still and just sucked, bobbing up and down, letting me fuck his mouth. That thing, with his tongue, just behind the head of my cock and I was coming. I collapsed back against the mattress, a look of sated bliss on my face, as he licked me clean. Ethan played gently with my hair and stroked the side of my face. Strife doesn't often give us blowjobs but when he does, they are amazing, like only a god could give.

"Now, hold still, 'cause this'll hurt." The needle was back in his hand. I glanced down just as he slid it through the head of my dick, then I screamed. My back arched like a bow. Ethan had to pull me back to the bed.

"Quiet, Alex. Quiet, luv," he soothed. "It's over now." Indeed, Strife had laid a healing finger on the wound and the pain was gone now. He tugged on it and my cock surged back to life.

"Look, if I pull on it, you come," he teased. He pulled again and I moaned. "How do ya like it?"

"I love it."

"I thought so." Crawling forward, on top of me, he rewarded me with a long, leisurely kiss. "What do you think?" he turned to Ethan.

"I'm always in favor of more ways to turn our boy on."

They laughed and each kissed me in turn. Ethan had to tug on the nipple rings a bit, which made me moan. I was so sated from the pain and the ecstasy that I just wanted to turn over, snuggle up and go to sleep, but Ethan overruled me. Tugging on the ring in my cock he informed me, "When we're done with you, you won't even be able to walk." They kept me up until the wee hours of the morning.

END TEMPLE 4