TITLE: THE SOULFIRE STONE

AUTHOR: Snyder's Woman, aka Jennifer Whildin

CONTACT: swashbuckler@mindspring.com

FANDOM: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

CREATED: August 1998

MAIN CHARACTERS: Buffy, Principal Snyder, Giles

MINOR CHARACTERS: Willow, Xander, Cordelia

COUPLINGS: Buffy/Snyder, Buffy/Giles, Buffy/Giles/Snyder

CONTENT: Masturbation, Fucking, Anal, Oral, Toys

RATING: NC-17

DISTRIBUTION: Do not archive or distribute without the author's (Snyder's Woman, aka Jennifer Whildin) permission.

DISCLAIMER: This story, THE SOULFIRE STONE, is © Copyright 1998 Snyder's
Woman, aka Jennifer Whildin. All rights reserved. Characters and settings from BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER are ™, ®, and © Copyright 1998 Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Warner Brothers. All rights reserved.

SUMMARY: What if Buffy and Principal Snyder's souls traded places?

NOTES: I tried to write this in a way that isn't too confusing to follow. Input is welcome. The falling sensation and being jerked to attention mentioned in this fanfic is what some of us sometimes experience while resting, usually on the verge of sleep. Some believe it means your
soul is returning from astral travel. The white flash I included is my own effect, which I felt was a good lead-in to the falling sensation since the characters are awake at the time. The pun in Part 3 is fully intended. I'm sure you'll know it when you see it.


The Soulfire Stone
By Snyder's Woman, aka Jennifer Whildin

Two vampires eliminated. One escaped. If they were lucky, no new ones were born. Buffy and the gang had done well tonight.

Giles noticed the vampire who escaped had dropped something, now reflecting the moonlight. He bent to retrieve the object from the cemetery soil.

"What is it" Buffy asked.

"I'm not sure. Some sort of gemstone. I've never seen one like this," Giles replied.

"Guess this means we'll be spending the rest of the night in the library," Xander sighed.

"The funny thing is, the more time we spend in school, the lower your grades get," Willow teased. Xander smirked.

An hour and a half later, Giles announced: "Here it is!" The gang gathered round as he continued, "The Soulfire Stone. Its name refers to the exchange of souls, as if they leapt like flames. If two people's fingers touch the stone at the same time, their souls trade places."

"What would a vampire want with a stone that switches souls? They don't even *have* souls!" Buffy said.

"Perhaps someone *else* wants it. Someone who has something or can do something the vampires want," Giles speculated.

Just then, the library doors flew open. "What are you doing here at this hour?" Snyder yelled.

Buffy grabbed the bright red stone and closed it in her fist under the table.

Although extremely nervous, Giles kept his speech relatively calm: "Oh, uh, these students volunteered to help me do some research on, um, gemstones." He smiled at the principal.

Folding his arms, Snyder repeated, "Gemstones."

"Yes! I'm, uh, learning a little about gems. I have some, uh, *family jewels*, which I inherited from an aunt. Before I get them appraised, I want to learn a little about appraising them myself, to make sure I'm not misled about their value. You can't trust some people, you know." Giles hoped that didn't sound as phony as he thought it did after it came out of his mouth.

Snyder was still suspicious and advanced to the table where they sat. He saw that there were indeed books on gemstones sitting open, but he didn't look closely enough to see that the pages had nothing to do with appraising jewelry. He *did* notice that the books were rather old, but didn't think about it enough to question it.

He focused on Cordelia next. "I'm surprised *you're* here. The school library doesn't seem like a place you'd choose to spend your time *during* school let alone *after*."

Cordelia smiled brightly at him. "Well, normally I wouldn't, but gems are important!"

Snyder couldn't argue that Cordelia wouldn't like gems, so he turned back to Giles. "I know you're up to *something*. You have to be, with *her*"--he nodded towards the Slayer--"here."

"May I ask what *you're* doing here at this hour, sir?" Giles inquired, changing the line of defense.

"I have paperwork to catch up on," Snyder replied without missing a beat. Nervousness was absent in his tone.

He walked partway around the table until he stood behind Buffy. She hadn't been close enough to Xander to pass the Soulfire Stone to him, and Willow was on the side Snyder had circled. He reached down and grabbed both of her arms. He noticed her closed fist and ordered her to open it.

Buffy transformed from caught rabbit to innocent kitten and showed Snyder the red stone. "It's just a gemstone," she grinned.

"Not worth much," Giles added.

Snyder plucked the stone from Buffy's palm. He examined it, but didn't really know what he was looking for. Still, he made a show of pretending that he did.

He looked her in the eyes then returned the stone to her. Everyone gasped as he placed it into her fingers with his own.

"What's wrong with you all?" he growled.

All eyes except Snyder's landed on Buffy. She shrugged, just as surprised as they were that she was still in her own body.

Finally, Willow piped up, "We were just worried you'd damage the stone. It's kind of, uh, fragile! We were considering putting into a setting and giving it as a gift!" Everyone gave a relieved, "Yeah!"

Snyder sighed and left without another word. The gang relaxed.

"I guess the stone doesn't work," Willow said.

"Apparently not," the librarian spoke, his brow furrowed.

"And thank god! Can you imagine being in Snyder's body?" Buffy exclaimed with a shiver. The others returned her willies.

Giles thought a moment and said, "We'll try to find out what vampires could want with such a stone tomorrow. It's getting late and we should all get some rest." They all agreed and went home.

Buffy brushed her teeth and undressed to prepare for bed. She chose a lacy white dollbaby nightie and slipped it over her head.

Suddenly, she saw a white flash and had a sensation of falling. Then she was jerked to sudden attention.

"What the hell?"

That's not my voice! she realized. She looked at her hands, but they weren't her hands at all! Her perspective was different as well. And the body! It was a *male* body!

It was *Snyder's* body!

She had to sit down. The floor served nicely.

She realized Snyder, too, had been preparing for bed. He was shirtless, with only his pants and underwear on, and one black sock.

She looked around. The bedroom was modest, with a queen-sized bed, a dresser, and two sets of drawers. The closet had a sliding door, which was closed. There was a single window that was open partway, facing the backyard, to allow the warm breeze to flow.

She stood and noticed a full-length mirror on the wall nearby. She hesitantly went to face her worst nightmare.

She moaned, "Ohhh, god! This is really happening!" She knew she had to call Giles. But when she tried, there was no answer. Damn, she thought. She left a message and hoped he received it soon.

After she hung up, she realized Snyder had to be going out of his mind with shock. The thought amused her. Still, she decided it was best to call and give him some sort of explanation.

When Snyder found himself in Buffy's body, he thought he'd gone insane. But his thoughts were unusually clear for someone out of his mind, save for the situational confusion. He saw himself in Buffy's mirror and couldn't believe it. He tried to tell himself that it was a dream, but he couldn't remember getting into bed. In fact, he had still be undressing.

He wasn't sure what to make of it, but he knew this much: He had tits and pussy! *Young*, *sexy* tits and pussy! And he was going to take advantage of it!

He watched himself in the mirror as he began fondling Buffy's breasts through the fabric. Like most men, he thought the nipples should be the main focus, but he found he enjoyed squeezing the entire breasts. They were so...*interesting*. He'd felt boobs before, but not with the sensations of the woman. And it was usually paid sex, so he couldn't rely on their word that he was doing it right. Now he'd have a brand new perspective.

He saw the hardened nipples poking through the nightie and eagerly pinched them. He winced and immediately released them. Apparently, nipples were a little more sensitive than he thought. He touched them lightly, and found that more pleasing. Lifting the dollbaby the reveal Buffy's naked tits, he noticed a wetness in forming the pink panties he wore. He touched the rosy pebbles, gently tweaking them, increasing the pleasure his new body experienced. But before he could continue, the phone in Buffy's room rang.

 

*************************

Damn, he thought. Should I answer that? He was tempted not to answer and continue exploring his feminine side, but the incessant ringing was destroying his concentration. Besides, Buffy's mom might be home and come to see why she wasn't answering her phone.

"Hello?" Buffy's voice said.

"Hello, Principal Snyder," his own voice replied.

He paused. "Buffy?"

"Yeah. Um, I think you should come over here. Your place, that is. We need to figure this out. Just tell my mom Willow invited you to spend the night. If she tries to stop you, tell her that Willow is upset over something personal and really needs your company. It'll look better than my principal showing up at my house late at night."

"Right," Snyder replied, staring at Buffy's body. What if they found a way to get their bodies back right away? He wouldn't be able to play with this new body! That's unfair!

"And Snyder?"

"Yes?"

"Get dressed first, and don't touch anything! You can put on the clothes I just took off. They're on the floor. And close your eyes! I mean it, don't touch *anything*!"

"Don't be disgusting! Your hormonally-charged body has no interest for me!" he lied.

"Yeah, yeah. Just get over here."

While Buffy waited, she decided to explore a little and see if there were any secrets to learn about Snyder. She wasn't sure she *wanted* to know, but knew it could be useful to have something on him.

His house wasn't big, but she rushed anyway. She made sure to put everything back as she found it. there wasn't anything she could hold against him, but she found he had a collection of classical music, books on Shakespeare, and an antique chess set. This, to her, meant "bo-o-o-oring". She also noticed there were no family photos or other indications of such relationships on display. She found none in hiding, either, but there were a few locked drawers, two trunks, and even a room which she skipped with the intention to try to get into them if she had time before Snyder arrived. Still, it was very odd to have no family photos on display. There weren't even any indications of friends, although that didn't much surprise her. She actually felt sad for him, seeing also that there were no suggestions anywhere that he even had a pet. What a lonely man he must be. But that passed when she reminded herself what an asshole he was.

Returning to his bedroom, she did her last searching there. She realized there would be no time for lockpicking. She opened each drawer in his dresser and one of them contained several porn magazines.

"Ewww," she said in the way most people say, "Duh!" when something obvious is stated.

There were your basic girlie zines, as well as hardcore kinky stuff.

"Whoa!" she said, putting the magazines back and closing the drawer.

Just then, she heard the doorbell.

Snyder felt weird ringing his own doorbell. What if his neighbors saw this teenage girl on his doorstep? They didn't like him as it was. Then again, the men in the neighborhood might give him a few approval points. He smiled at the thought and felt a little more comfortable.

The door opened and Snyder-as-Buffy stepped inside.

The two stared at each other for a moment. "Unbelievable!" Snyder-as-Buffy commented.

"I think you should sit down," Buffy said, using Snyder's arm to invite him to his own couch. Buffy's body accepted the offer.

"How did this happen?" Buffy's voice asked its owner.

Buffy still wasn't sure how to explain. She wished Giles were there. "Remember that red stone I had in the library? Well, that's sort of the cause of all this."

Snyder-as-Buffy gave her a puzzled look.

She decided to maintain the lie Giles had told Snyder about researching gems, so that the librarian and her friends wouldn't get into trouble: "Well, that particular stone turned out to have some magick qualities. Mr. Giles found it--I don't know where--and thought it was really pretty and we were trying to find out what it might be worth. One of the books said it made people trade bodies when their fingers touched it, and--"

"And we touched it," the real Snyder finished.

Snyder's body chirped, "Right!" She paused, then added, "But I guess it had a delayed effect."

Snyder put Buffy's head in her hands. "Is this permanent? There's school tomorrow! You can't be the principal! And I sure as hell don't want to deal with menstruation!"

"God, I hope it's not permanent! I called Gi--er, Mr. Giles--but couldn't reach him. I left a message. I'm sure he can help!"

Buffy's body leaned back against the couch and sighed.

Snyder's hands grabbed Buffy's knees and sharply pushed them together. "Girls don't sit like that!"

"Well, men don't sit like *that*!" Snyder-as-Buffy retorted, pointing at the slightly effeminate way his body was seated. "Besides, it's not like anyone can see us."

Buffy-as-Snyder sighed masculinely. "We've got to figure out what to do if we're not in our own bodies by tomorrow."

"We can miss one day if we have to, but too many days will look bad."

"Hopefully, the problem won't last. We should probably just wait for Mr. Giles to call. He's got the stone."

Snyder-as-Buffy agreed. There wasn't much else they could do. "Except..."

"Except what?" Buffy asked.

Snyder grinned in a way she's never seen her face grin. She knew it wasn't good.

"I've never been a female before. And I bet you've never been a man."

Snyder's body leaned away. "Yeah. So?"

"So...why don't we explore the possibilities?" Buffy's hand was suddenly on Snyder's knee, and Buffy-as-Snyder jumped up.

"I thought you weren't interested in my body!"

"*Bull-l-lshit*!" he laughed. "I lied!"

Snyder's face was full of anger. "Well, you can forget *that*!"

The real Snyder stood up and put Buffy's arm around his body, caressing his bare chest with her other hand. "Oh, I think you'll cooperate."

Buffy tried to pull away, but discovered the body Snyder not controlled was the stronger of the two. "What-what do you mean?"

"Well, you wouldn't want this body to be used in ways that earned you a reputation worse than the one you already have, would you?" Buffy's eyes twinkled with mischief.

"You wouldn't!" But, remembering the porn magazines, she realized he would. "Maybe we'll have our bodies back tonight," she said hopefully.

"Maybe we won't. Besides, it doesn't matter. I'm getting what I want. I could also reveal that you're the Vampire Slayer!"

Buffy was stunned. "You know???"

Snyder gently helped Buffy sit. He placed Buffy's mouth on his own and parted his lips with Buffy's soft tongue. Buffy, in Snyder's body, opened his mouth only a little at first, keeping his eyes open. But the idea of fucking her own body intrigued her. She tried to tell herself, This is *Principal Snyder*! but she couldn't resist her lust.

She used his hands to caress her body in the way only she knew how. She drew herself onto Snyder's lap.

The kissing was feverish. Buffy had never experienced a hard-on this way, but she thought it was "really cool". When Snyder pulled out his own cock, she admitted to him that she was impressed with its size.

"I knew you would be," he moaned in Buffy's voice. He removed Buffy's top and bra and went down on himself. Buffy played with her titties as she received her first blowjob. It was awesome!

Snyder expertly sucked his huge pole, knowing exactly what got it off.

"Oh, shit, this is good!" Buffy heard herself say in Snyder's voice.

But Snyder soon stopped. "I want to be fucked, so I can't finish you."

Breathing heavily, Buffy undid her jeans and took them off. She touched the crotch of her panties, which Snyder now wore, where she felt moistness seeping through. Snyder moaned.

Buffy stood and removed Snyder's pants and light blue boxers altogether. She also shed the single black sock. Snyder was impatient and pulled down Buffy's panties, which aroused him further as the stickiness pulled away from her cunt hairs.

Buffy-as-Snyder took her hand and led her body to a clear area on the floor.

They lay on the floor, both naked, and the real Buffy saw her pussy from a perspective even a mirror had never shown her. It was a delicious sight! She began fingering the wet snatch, causing Snyder to emit sounds that she didn't know could come from her throat. Buffy-as-Snyder moved so that she could taste her juices directly from the source; she'd licked her fingers after pleasuring herself before, but this was special.

Snyder was in ecstasy. He was thinking about the fact that Buffy was licking her own twat, which was succulent to his lustful dreams. But he had an even kinkier idea.

"Buffy! Let's do 69!" he panted.

Buffy didn't stop tonguing her slit as she turned Snyder's body around so he could suck his own dick again. Buffy's mouth was soft around the staff as Snyder took more and more of it in. He quickly learned to relax Buffy's throat and engulf his full size.

Soon, Snyder felt Buffy's body tremble as waves of pleasure mounted to an unbelievable orgasm. He couldn't suck his dick with the intensity of the orgasm and heard Buffy through the haze, begging him to continue.

Snyder-as-Buffy laughed, "I told you I'm not going to suck you off! You're going to fuck me, bitch!"

Buffy needed release and became furious. "Oh, you wanna be fucked, do you? Well, I'll fuck you! You bet!" She pushed her body back and climbed on top. She became further enraged because Snyder continued to laugh.

She shoved her own legs apart, and plunged into the hungry cunt. Snyder screamed, "OH, YEAH!" and Buffy fucked him hard. She was surprised how easy fucking as a man is once you got the cock in the hole.

They were like two animals, grunting and humping madly. Snyder wrapped Buffy's legs high around his back. Snyder's love tool slid deeper into Buffy's pussy. Buffy's body climaxed twice, the second following seconds after the first. Buffy felt her vagina spasm around Snyder's pole, and Snyder's second orgasm sent his body over the top, too. Buffy filled her own twat with her principal's jism.

Just as they finished, the doorbell rang.

 

*************************

"That's Giles!" Buffy-as-Snyder said, forgetting the "Mr." and starting to get up.

Snyder gently held her shoulders and told her to stay. he rose from the floor and answered the door in the buff.

Giles was totally unprepared for the *au naturel* greeting. He stared, speechless. Snyder grinned, obviously amused. "Get in here, silly!" he giggled, batting his eyelashes girlishly.

Inside, he noticed Snyder's nude body on the floor. Buffy-as-Snyder shyly greeted him with a small wave. "Hi."

"B-buffy?" he addressed the male figure.

Snyder's face blushed. "It's me."

"Have you two been, uh...?"

"Sit down, Rupert! Take a load off! Better yet, take your clothes off!" Snyder said merrily. "I'll be right back!" he strode to the bedroom.

Giles quickly closed the space between Buffy and himself. "Did he hurt you?"

"No, I'm ok." She got up and held his face in Snyder's hands. "But I think he's right. You should take off your clothes."

Giles was shocked. Yet he didn't resist when Buffy began undressing him herself. When Buffy-as-Snyder kissed him, he even kissed back.

Snyder returned, carrying a vibrator and something else Buffy nor Giles could see well enough to identify.

"I've always wondered what these feel like inside a woman," he said of the vibrator. It was long and spiraled, and when he turned it on to demonstrate, it rotated.

He sat in a recliner and spread Buffy's legs across each arm, offering Giles and Buffy an enticing view. He began playing with Buffy's still wet muff.

Meanwhile, Buffy had rendered Giles totally nude and sporting a stiff organ. Snyder's hand was slowly masturbating him. Giles sat back, enjoying the attention.

Snyder was now rubbing Buffy's vagina with the inactive vibrator. "Buffy, put you mouth on Rupert's cock."

Buffy obeyed, and Giles held Snyder's head as it went up and down. He'd always wanted his Slayer to suck him, but he'd never imagined *this*!

Snyder wiggled the vibrator into Buffy's tight cunthole, sliding the switch to the ON position. It was extraordinary! The spiral design felt great, and the rotation stretched the slippery walls sensually. He came almost immediately, and Buffy's body shuddered.

After Buffy's legs stopped shaking, Snyder got up and moved to the couch. He placed Buffy's hand on his head, indicating she should stop fellating Giles. "Come over here," he told them, walking to the side of the couch.

"Bend over, Rupert, and hold onto the arm of the couch."

The librarian realized what was about to happen and eagerly followed the order.

Blowing Giles had gotten Buffy ready for action again. Snyder told her, "You know what to do." She gladly complied.

While Buffy butt-fucked the Watcher, Snyder stuck the other item he'd brought from the bedroom into his ass. The buttplug startled her, but she soon matched her screwing action in back and front. Snyder shoved the vibrator up his borrowed cunt and they all were in a wild chain fuck.

Giles blew his load first, all over that side of Snyder's couch. Snyder-as-Buffy got off on the vibrator, followed by another orgasm as he saw Buffy get his rocks off from fucking and being fucked. A final orgasm left Buffy's body trembling on the floor. They were all delightfully sweaty.

Giles later explained the additional information he found on the Soulfire Stone and helped them get back into their own bodies. He kept it in a secret place after that, since this is one stone that would come in handy again sometime.

 

END

http://www.sassydevil.com/