TITLE: The Seer

AUTHOR: Willie J

EMAIL: wmj166@msn.com

WEB SITE: N/A

PAIRINGS: Angel/Xander

RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any part of Buffy et all, not Angel the Series.

FEEDBACK: Oh please send me feedback, privately or through the list

DISTRIBUTION: List Archives

SPOILERS: BtVs S7, Ats S4 HUGE spoilers as a matter of fact

A/N: The scene in Buffy's kitchen never took place between Buffy and Xander, Xander never tried to take Dawn to safety.

BETA'D BY: Kris

SUMMARY:


The Seer
By Willie J


Before he left L.A. Angel made one brief stop at the Post Office. Despite their treatment of him, for some stupid reason he wanted to pay his last respects to the Oracles.

After making his offering, he was a bit surprised when the door shimmered into view. When he stepped through the opening, he was beyond surprised to see the Oracles alive or whatever passed for life with them.

"How..," he broke off, not wanting to sound as stupid as the gape jawed look he knew was on his face.

With a tired sigh the male spoke, "Angel, we are the Oracles and as such are truly immortal. Conceivably, it would take the ending of the universe to actually destroy us."

"Ah," Angel nodded his head, trying to look as if he had already known that piece of information, but was uneasily aware that he probably looked like an idiot. He cleared his throat uncomfortably, trying desperately not to ask the question that was trembling on his lips.

The female smiled faintly, "The answer to your question is No, Angel. Cordelia Chase still lives, however she will no longer be your Seer. She was, regrettably, corrupted by evil. Therefore, the powers have been removed."

"Oh," was all Angel could whisper, his hands clenching in fists. His son, his friend...what more will he lose. Will he also lose the memory of his son like the others? Will he be forever alone? Who will now guide his path for the Powers That Be?

"Angel, you misunderstand," the male said quietly, "Cordelia Chase, in time, will be returned to you. In fact, it will become the first assignment for your new Seer."

Angel looked up startled, "A *new* Seer? I'm getting another one?" After losing both Doyle and Cordy, he wasn't quite sure that he wanted another Seer.

"Yes, Angel you will be receiving a new Seer," the male said calmly.

"So, who's the new Seer...Fred, Gunn," his mouth screwed up distastefully, "Wesley?" Despite all the help Wes had been, had given to them all, he just couldn't bring himself to trust Wes again.

The Oracles looked thoughtful, "No, we will not tell you. As before, your Seer will come to you. And Angel, try not to screw this up again, you won't be getting another one." The male said sardonically just before Angel was propelled out the door.

He regarded the closed portal with suspicious puzzled eyes. If he didn't know any better he would swear that the Oracle had just made a joke.

And had he been in the room he would have been even more puzzled.

"Do you think *this* time he will get it right with his Seer," the female turned to the male.

"For his sake, I certainly hope so," the male snorted.

The female looked up, heartened, "He came very close with Cordelia Chase though. You would think that after Doyle's death, he would have understood by now."

"True, but then again we *are* talking about Angel," the male pointed out dryly.

At that the female sighed, "I know. Maybe his new Seer will be able to beat some sense into his head," she immediately looked guilty, "I mean, perhaps his new Seer will be able to make him see that the curse is not a curse with a suitable partner."

The male looked at her and started laughing, "I think we've been down here far too long, we're starting to talk like humans."



L.A.

Angel stood outside, silently watching his son with his new family. No, Connor wasn't his son and he was not Connor's father. Connor had a father that was human, that could walk in the sun, that didn't need to drink blood to stay functioning. What Connor didn't have was a monster as a father or a demonic mother, Connor's father wasn't something that flinched at a sign of a cross. Connor had a normal human father...not a monstrous bloodsucker.

And tears glistened briefly in his eyes as he whirled around and stalked away from the house, the very human house where a Connor lived with his human father and human family.

 

Chapter 1

Sunnydale....Cemetery

"Happy to see me," Angel said as he stood uncertainly, looking at Buffy. The next thing he knew he had an armful of a blonde Slayer in his arms kissing the life out of him, that is if he had a life, he thought wryly.

In her kiss he could sense the desperation. The fear on her lips, in her taste was nearly overwhelming his senses and he broke away because it was too much to absorb all at once. He also realized something else that made his mouth twist in a sour grin, something else that he could taste on her breath: Spike.

As he looked at her, he wondered when had he fallen out of love with her.

"Well, I guess that qualifies as happy to see me," he said wryly.

Buffy looked at him in astonished wonder, "Angel, what are you doing h— don’t even. I just want to bask. Okay, I’m basked. Now, what the hell are you doing here?"

Angel raised a brow, looking down at the fallen man, "Not saving the damsel in distress, that’s for damn sure."

Buffy snickered as she reached down and picked up the scythe.

"Oh, you know me. Not much with the damseling," she smiled at him.

"You've got your share of distress, though," Angel said quietly, looking at her intently.

Buffy fell silent and looked away, "You heard?"

Angel walked across the room and picked up the folder of information he had brought with him from Lilah Morgan at Wolfram & Hart in Los Angeles.

Looking at her as he flipped through the folder, "I’ve got coverage on the whole thing. It’s very gripping. It needs a third act, though," he smiled faintly.

"You definitely have to leave L.A.," Buffy said muttered sarcastically.

Angel looked at Caleb’s sprawled body, then turned back to Buffy.

"It’s The First, right? The First Evil. The power that tried to convince me to kill myself," he said to be sure of what he had already suspected.

Buffy sighed wearily, "Yeah. It’s gotten a little more ambitious since then. It’s raising an army, now."

"Yeah, well, it failed once and I’m here to tell you—," Angel began to say when pain exploded in the back of his head.


As he struggled to his feet, he could hear scuffling and fighting across the room and then a weird choked cry.

"Okay, *now* I’m pissed. Where is he," he snarled looking around.

He saw Buffy looking down at her feet, first to one side, then the other, and stared in shock at the two halves of the man on the floor.

"He had to split," she said with a straight face, then began to crack up laughing.

Angel's eyes flickered briefly as he joined her in laughing, no he wasn't smelling Spike from Buffy, Spike was somewhere here, within the tomb.

Buffy gestured to the folder that he still had, "I’ll have the guys go through that, see if there’s anything new. Reliable source?"

Angel's eyes narrowed as she said that, there was something wrong here, something different about her that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"Not even remotely," he said dryly, searching the shadows for Spike.

"Any port in an apocalypse," faintly he heard her say.

Turning his attention back to her, "I brought something else as well." He removed a silver amulet with a multi-faceted crystal at its center from his pocket.

"I can already tell you, I have nothing that goes with that," Buffy looked at him with annoyance in her eyes.

Angel smirked, "It’s not for you."

"Splainy," Buffy squinted at him inquiringly.

Sometimes, her shorthanded version of speaking could really be charming....but not tonight now, he sighed.

Angel said seriously, "I don’t know everything. It’s very powerful and probably very dangerous. It has a purifying power… cleansing power…possibly scrubbing bubbles," he smirked briefly before continuing, "The translation is…anyway, it bestows strength to the right person who wears it."

"And the right person is," Buffy raised a brow.

"Someone ensouled but stronger than human. A champion," he said with a cool look on his face, "As in me."

They stared at one another, "Or me," Buffy said quietly.

Angel hesitated, "No. I don’t know nearly enough about this to risk you wearing it. Besides, you’ve got that real cool axe-thing going for you."

He could see the wariness in her eyes, "So you’re going to be with me in this?"

"Shoulder-to-shoulder. I’m yours," he said lightly, watching her intently.

Her eyes were hard as she said, "No."

"No what," his eyes narrowed on her.

"No. You’re not going to be in this fight," Buffy said with determination.

"Why the hell not," Angel asked puzzled by her refusal.

"Because I can’t risk you," Buffy said quietly, looking away.

He could hear the quiet desperation in her voice.

"But you can risk everyone else, is that it?" He raised a brow before continuing, "Buffy, you need me in this," he said softly.

"No, I need you gone," Buffy looked at him with fear in her eyes.

He could practically see her mind racing to come up with a reasonable explanation to keep him safe.

"If..if I lose— if this thing gets past Sunnydale— then it’s days, maybe hours, before the rest of the world goes. I need a second front and I need you to run it," she said looking satisfied with her explanation.

Angel looked at her calmly, "Okay. That’s one reason. What’s the other?"

Buffy said tersely, "You didn't ask for two reasons," before stalking out of the tomb.

Angel followed her outside, "It's Spike, isn't it," he asked softly and at her look of shock, "His scent… I remember it pretty well."

Buffy whirled away from him, "You vampires. Didn’t anybody ever tell you the whole "smelling people" thing’s a little gross?" He could see how tense and upset she was becoming.

"Is he your boyfriend...are you lovers," he asked, his voice loud in the quiet of the cemetary.

Her fear scent increased, "Is that your business?"

Angel sighed, "Are you in love with him? Okay, maybe I’m out of line but this is kind of a curve ball for me. I mean, we are talking about Spike here." He sincerely hoped she knew what she was doing and at her next words he wanted to pound his head against the wall.

"It’s different. He’s different. He has a soul now," she said quietly, still without looking at him.

Angel rolled his eyes, "Oh. Well." Like that would really make a difference. There were plenty of human serial killers and rapists running around, and guess what...they had souls too!

Buffy turned and looked at him suspiciously, "What?" she snapped, squirming guiltily. She didn't love Spike but she needed him to stay, he was only other fighter she had. She hardened her heart against a dark painfilled face and the patch covering his eye.

Angel blinked, "That’s great. Everyone’s got a soul now."

"He’ll make a difference," Buffy said quietly, looking away from Angel's penetrating eyes.

"You know, I did start it. The whole having a soul. Before it was all the cool new thing," he said lightly, trying to understand what she had just said. 'He'll make a difference' he hoped that she meant in her life and not just in battle. He wouldn't want even that for Spike, to be used and then casually tossed aside as worthless.

"Oh, my god, are you twelve," she laughed and cringed, even to her ears her laughter sounded false and she swallowed hard. This meeting with Angel wasn't exactly going as she dreamed it would. In her dream, in her fantasy they were together, in each other's arms...loving each other.

Angel said with a raised brow, "I’m getting the brush-off for Captain Peroxide. It doesn’t necessarily bring out the champion in me."

"You’re not getting the brush-off. Are you just going to come here and go all Pacey on me every time I have a..a...boyfriend," she asked lightly, thrilled at the jealousy she could almost see in his eyes.

"Boyfriend, huh," Angel smirked, his mind whirling in thought.

Buffy looked at him, "He’s not. But… he is in my heart," she whispered softly, lowering her eyes and peeping up at him.

"That’ll end well," Angel snorted in disgust, if she wasn't serious about Spike then she needed to let Spike go. An obsessed vampire wasn't exactly a pretty sight.

"What was the highlight of our relationship— when you broke up with me or when I killed you? I’m well aware of my stellar history with guys and no, I don’t see fat grandchildren in the offing with Spike. But I don’t think that really matters right now. You know, in the midst of all this insanity, a couple of things are actually starting to make sense. And the guy thing…," she looked away, "I always feared there was something wrong with me. You know, because I couldn’t make it work. But maybe I’m not supposed to," she sighed staring sightlessly at the ground.

"Because you’re the Slayer," he guessed quietly, wondering when she had changed. He didn't quite know what to make of this Buffy.

Buffy gave him a puzzled look, "No, because… okay. I’m cookie dough. I’m not done baking. I’m not finished becoming whoever the hell it is I’m going to turn out to be. I make it through this and the next thing Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the next thing and maybe one day I turn around and realize I’m ready. I’m cookies. And then, you know, if I want someone to eat m...uhm, enjoy warm, delicious cookie-me, then that’s fine. That’ll be then. When I’m done," she looked at him, hoping he would understand what she was trying to say.

Angel looked at her warily, "Any thoughts on who might enjoy… do I have to go with the cookie analogy?"

'YOU! You big idiot, she wanted to scream but instead she said evenly, "I’m not really thinking that far ahead. That’s kinda the point."

Angel walked her home in silence, listening to her talking about everyone, catching him up on the how everyone was doing, responding whenever she paused for breath.

Some of the things he knew, like Willow being a lesbian, Tara's death, Xander's calling off the wedding, Giles leaving...despite the lack of visiting Willow made sure that Angel and Cordy stayed in touch with the remaining Scoobies.

Her motto, 'Once a Scooby, Always a Scooby' and Angel smiled, his fondness for the little Witch lifting his dark introspective mood as he tried to ignore the quick looks Buffy kept sneaking at him.

With a twinge of shock as they approached her street, he realized that dawn was swiftly approaching and he had no place to stay.

Buffy looked him, "Why don't you stay with us?" and lowered her eyes coyly.

Hesitantly he agreed, wondering if this would be another decision he would soon come to regret.

Xander sat in the dining room with a bottle, ignoring the relentless chatter of an uncomfortable Anya. He was aware that things would never be the same to them, he saw the revulsion in her eyes every time she came near him.

He snorted silently to himself as he raised the bottle to his lips again, well at least she*saw * him. His lips twisted in a nasty smile, not like dear ole Buffy, the great Slayer, the goddamn bitch! She could barely stand to be in the same room as he now that he lost an eye.

There were days when he really, really wanted to beat the living shit out of Buffy for her lousy attitude. He would too, if it weren't for the fact that she was a lot stronger than him and most likely would rip his arm off, and beat him with it.

If he survived this fight, he was gonna get as far away from her as possible. Every time she looked at him, he could see the cold look in her eyes as if his losing his eye was somehow HIS fault.

He eyed the now empty bottle and staggered into the kitchen. Peering blearily into the fridge he grabbed the last bottle and stumbled back to his chair, again ignoring Anya. Gotta make this one last until I can go to sleep, he thought.

Every time he started feeling good about himself with Dawn and Willow's help, feeling that he could still make a difference, in comes Queen B... ignoring him, talking about him like he wasn't even fuckin' sitting right in front of her. He could see how upset it was making Willow and Dawn and tried to smooth things over with a joke or two. But he could tell that his jokes were becoming as lame and lifeless as he felt. He had lost an eye, not his brain! He could contribute plenty to the group if Buffy would get off of her friggin' high horse and stop trying to put him down every time he opened his mouth.

Thank God, nobody asked his opinion of whether she should be allowed back, he would've given them a hearty 'Hell No!' and a blistering look.

The door slammed and he started as Spike stormed into the house and down into the basement. Xander smirked, well looks like someone got their, now how did Spike put it, oh yeah, knickers in a bunch. He chortled, his dark mood lifting as he took another swig from his bottle, yup, nothing like seeing a pissed off Spike to make him feel better.

Ignoring the girls trailing in and out of the room, he nursed on the bottle feeling the effects taking hold. He knew he would definitely need help getting home and good friend that she was, Willow had long since elected herself his chauffeur. She knew how much he couldn't stand being around Buffy lately.

He could hear Dawn in the kitchen and started guiltily, uh oh can't let her see....

The front door opened and Buffy walked in smiling, he frowned as he saw Deadboy walking behind her.

He winced as Anya screamed, "Look out Buffy, it's the First!"

Xander began to laugh as instantly, there were a dozen girls with stakes in their hands in a half-circle in front of Angel who had stepped back instinctively.

Angel looked around at the sound of the laughter, his eyes widened in disbelief as he saw Xander...with an eye patch? What the hell happened here, he turned disbelieving eyes on Buffy and he was startled at the cold look on her face as she looked at the boy.

"Buffy, is there something that maybe you didn't mention," he asked slowly turning his attention back to Xander. The pain in the boy's dark gaze was almost staggering him

"Drunk again," Buffy sneered at Xander, her lips tight in revulsion as she steadfastedly refused to look at the dark patch covering his eye. Why the hell couldn't he have been gone by the time she returned, she was going to have to have a little talk with Willow, her mouth firmed. She refused to have Xander here if he was going to be drunk every night.

Angel looked down at her in astonishment his mouth opening...

"Xander Harris," Dawn stormed into the dining room, "Give me that!" she snatched the bottle from his loose grasp and examined it closely, sighing in relief at seeing it more than half-filled. Turning, she started at the sight of the Potentials in front of her sister and, her eyes widened....Angel? She squealed with joy and launched herself at him.

"Angel! When did you get here," she yelled happily, hugging him tightly.

"About an hour ago, 'lil bit," Angel smiled down at her, forgetting for a moment Buffy's odd behavior.

"You seen Spike yet," Dawn asked eagerly, "Guess what? He's got a soul now, just like you," she crowed happily.

"Yeah, Buffy told me," reminded he looked at Buffy, puzzled at the cool look on her face as she watched Xander lurch to his feet.

"Yeah," Dawn smiled broadly, "Two souled vampires." Casually she raised the bottle to her lips and took a big gulp, jumping at the screech from Buffy.

"Are you insane," Buffy seethed as she snatched the bottle from her startled sister. Her eyes turning colder as she saw Willow coming down the stairs.

"It's bad enough that we have one drunkard in the house, I will not have you drinking also," she said with icy look at Xander, disdain in her eyes.

Willow didn't hear Buffy, her attention focused on Xander as he lurched up from the chair, "Hey, I can obviously see that you finished taking your medicine," she smiled as she rushed forward and grabbed him.

Looking around at the tense tableau in front of the door, she frowned slightly at the bottle in Buffy's hand.

"Buffy," she said in soft reproach, "We bought that especially for Xander, it's about the only thing other than water he can safely take with his medicine every night."

Buffy felt the bottle snatched out of her hands and she whirled around with an angry look on her face to see Angel, now holding the bottle with an unreadable look in his dark eyes.

"It's ginger ale, Buffy," he said quietly, giving the bottle back to a silent Dawn.

"Ginger ale? Medicine?" Buffy stammered out, as the Potentials looked at her quietly, disappointment in their eyes.

"Of course, ginger ale," Willow looked at her in confusion, "What did you think it was?"

"Good ole Buffy here, thought I was getting sloshed every night," Xander said with a cold smile at the flustered looking Buffy.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me what it was," Buffy snarled, her hand clenching in frustration.

"Well, being called a drunken sot and you ranting at me was a lot better that you looking at me with that empty look in your eyes, like I'm just wasting your oh so valuable time," Xander held his head up, a look of disgust now on his face for her.

Buffy flushed, getting angry at the looks she was getting from everyone, "Well it was an honest mistake to make," she snapped looking away.

"Perhaps it was," Giles added coming down the stairs, "But had you bothered to inquire on Xander's condition, it would have been a mistake that you would not have made." His eyes were cool as he held her angry glare.

"This coming from a man that tried to get Spike killed," Buffy tried to bluster her way out of the mess she had made.

"Forget about it," Xander said tiredly, "Wills, I just want to get home and rest," he said with a sigh.

Angel stepped forward, "I need a place to stay tonight, perhaps I might stay with you?" he asked tentatively looking at the boy. What the hell happen to Xander, he could smell the despair and pain coming off him in waves.

Xander gave him a cold look of disbelief and opened his mouth to blast him...

"No Angel, there's plenty of room here," Buffy said desperately, clutching at Angel's arm.

A spiteful gleam lit Xander's eye, maybe he should be noble and courteous, let Deadboy stay with him...besides Buffy was too friggin' anxious to have her precious Deadboy here.

With a smirk on his face, Xander replied smoothly, "Why Deadboy, I would be delighted to have you stay. You may have Spike's old room," he said grandly.

Angel's mouth twitched, he recognized that look in the boy's eye, frequently seen on Cordy's face after an e-mail from Willow mentioning Buffy. And he felt an unexpected well of pain surge through him at the thought of Cordy and his son.

Xander blinked at the look of pain on Deadboy's face, uh oh what the hell happened in L.A. to make Deadb...ah Angel look like that? He felt ashamed of the happiness he had initially felt, that someone had worse problems than he. Well, whaddaya know, was he finally growing up? Naaaah, he decided with a smirk.

Willow looked suspiciously at Angel, not reassured at the smile he gave her, "Xander, you okay with this," she asked softly, her eyes worried as she looked at Xander.

"Yeah, it's cool," he said, his eye darkening slightly as he looked down into her worried face, seeing for the first time the lines of stress and strain on her face from taking care of him, he realized with shock.

His look softened, "It'll be okay, Wills. Enjoy yourself, have some fun with Kennedy," he leered at her, a gentle smile on his face. "Have I told you lately how much I love you," he said softly.

Willow's smiled widened, "Every day," she touched his face gently, "Every day that you look at me, you tell me."

She turned to Angel, ignoring the sputtering coming from Buffy, "You hurt him in any way and I will make your trip to hell look like Disneyland, do we understand each other?" and blackness seeped slowly into eyes before they cleared.

"Willow!" Buffy shouted angrily stepping forward, restrained by Angel's hand.

"I think you should be more worried about him dusting me, than me hurting him," Angel said wryly with a slow smile at Willow.

Willow blinked, "Oh yeah, Xander you are not allowed to dust Angel?" she turned and said sternly to Xander, her lips twitching in amusement.

Xander pulled a crestfallen look from somewhere, "Awww man, I never get to have any fun!" he pouted, God he hadn't had this much fun in a long time!

"To the bat mobile," Xander cried out, stumbling forward and only to be saved from a nasty fall by Angel's and Faith's timely catch.

Angel shook his head, smiling slightly as the scent of despair lessen.

Faith smiled at Angel over Xander's head. She had been a little shocked at Buffy's uncaring attitude towards Xander when he had gotten out of the hospital. Being in prison had given her a lot of time to reflect on the things she had done wrong. One of the few things that she had wanted to do was to apologize to Xander which she had done late one night. Grateful for his quiet acceptance on her stumbling words and his quick hug, of course he did have to cop a feel, she grinned to herself. Same ole Xander, but jokes aside, he was a good person to have around.

Her eyes met Angel's with worry and fear. Faith felt somewhat reassured by the look he gave her as she slowly released Xander.

"Well, if anyone wants my opinion," Buffy snarled, her hands stubbornly on her hips, "This is a stupid idea."

"Well, fortunately, ain't nobody asking for your damn opinion," Faith said lightly over her shoulder.

"Fine! Then I'll just go and see how Spike is doing," Buffy said coldly, trying to get a rise out of at least Angel.

"Why don't you just do that," Angel said as he helped Xander out of the house.

Xander inhaled slowly, feeling his head clear a little in the cool night air.

"Where do you live," Angel asked quietly beginning to direct them down the street, blinking as Xander dug in his heels.

"Why in the hell are we walking when we should be driving," Xander said in puzzlement, looking at Angel.

"Drive," Angel looked at Xander.

"Yeah, I have a car," Xander said dryly. "Curse my spendthrift ways," he remarked mildly.

"Always with the jokes," Angel muttered as Xander directed him to his car.

"Either you laugh or you cry," Xander remarked evenly when Angel got into the drivers seat, "And I'll be damned if I start crying at this stage." He looked determinedly out of the window, willfully ignoring the stinging sensation in his eye and taking a shaky breath before giving Angel directions to his apartment.

Angel flashed him a quick look, but Xander was still staring out of the window. He sighed softly feeling the smell of despair begin to increase in the boy. He quickly drove them to Xander's apartment and managed to get them both up the stairs safely, despite Xander's snickering remarks about having two left feet, he glared at Xander who was rubbing his shoulder absently after crashing into the wall.

"You can sleep in here," Xander said, opening the door to what used to be Spike's old room, "It's not much but on the plus side, it doesn't have any windows," he said with a wry smile.

Angel smiled briefly as he looked in the room.

"Thanks," he said awkwardly looking at Xander.

"Let's just make the place a little more vampire friendly," Xander said, then a dismayed look crossed his face, "I cannot believe I just said that."

Angel started laughing as they began to close the blinds around the room.

They regarded each other a little warily before Xander gave him a quick tour of the apartment.

"Here's the shower," Xander said opening another door, "I think there's still a couple of bags of blood in the freezer from when Spike stayed here," he frowned in thought, "If you like, I think I have some clothes that you can fit in," he offered, smirking at the brief look of dismay that flashed across Angel's face.

"Ah, I don't think that'll be necessary," Angel said slowly, his mind racing in thought, remembering the horrible shirts and pants the boy used to wear.

"Angel, I'm all grown up now and I know that sometimes, only sometimes mind you that certain plaids and checks don't go well together," Xander remarked dryly, "And that Hawiian shirts do NOT go with everything.....I do sometimes like to wear black."

Angel looked sheepish, "That obvious, huh."

"Yup," Xander smiled, "C'mon." He lead the way into his bedroom, opening his closet and pulling down a huge box. Both he and Angel struggled to get the box down to the floor, opening it.

"I've lost some weight the past couple of months," Xander explained pulling out a various assortment of sweatpants, chinos and jeans.

"Sorry, I don't keep spare underwear around for you to wear," he said apologetically.

"That's okay," Angel answered absently, going through the clothes, "I don't wear any." He looked up swiftly at the choking sounds the boy was making.

Xander's eye widened, "Too much information....waaay too much information!" he said loudly, "As a matter of fact, keep the clothes!"

Angel looked at him amused, "Don't tell me you've never gone 'commando'," he snickered at the look on the boy's face at his use of pop lingo.

"Deadboy," Xander said, "I am not discussing my commanderless state with you. My commando and commanderless state is not up for discussion," he said firmly, quivering slightly at the look on Angel's face.

Angel got an evil twisted smile on his face as he purred softly, "C'mon Xaannnnder," he stretched the name out and watched the quiver of shock rippled across the boy's face, "Don't tell me you haven't felt the glorious freedom of sliding a pair of pants up your legs, knowing that only a thin piece of fabric is all that stands between you and some stranger's hand, to feel the soft caress of silk or cotton gliding over your skin, arousing you, teasing you....making you ache," his words kept dropping lower and lower, ending in a soft seductive purr as he watched the boy's reaction to his voice.

Xander mind was practically shutting down as he imagined Angel's words, he could almost feel the soft caress of material against his body, gliding over his hot skin, teasing him to an aching state of arousal. He shook his head roughly.

Blinking, he gazed at the dark amused smile on Angel face, "You are an evil, evil man," he said slowly, "Staking would be too good for you."

Angel merely smiled, "That's for all the complaints you made when we were getting up here. 'Am I sure I'm a vampire' wasn't that what you said, and what about the 'You're unusually clumsy for a vampire'."

Xander flushed, looking around, "I was joking, you know aha ha ha," he insisted knowing he was caught.

Angel snorted, "Well, I was just joking back," he smirked. At least that smell of despair was leaving the boy.

"Fine," Xander sulked, "I better get in bed, or the old Xan-man ain't gonna be of any use tomorrow, or rather today, if some Bringers decide to bring it on," he smirked, catching a glimpse of his clock, then slumped back down, "Who am I kidding, like I'll be of any use if they came anyway," he muttered to himself, briefly forgetting that Angel was sitting across from him.

He started as he felt a hand touch him and looked up, his dark gaze held by Angel's.

"Xander, you've been a valuable warrior for almost seven years now," Angel began earnestly, "I don't know what's Buffy's problem right now, but I would be proud to have you as a member of my team in L.A."

Xander looked startled, "Yeah right, like what the hell can a one-eye man do," he snorted, secretly hoping that Angel could convince him to have faith in himself again.

"There's lots of things that you can do, I don't see your brain missing," Angel smiled and tapped the side of Xander's head gently, "Your arms and legs are still attached, and you can still see. So I don't see the detriment, but what I do see is a young man lacking confidence in himself," he peered into Xander's sudden downcast eye.

"Well, losing an eye can sometimes cause such things to happen," Xander's lips quirked into a small smile as he raised his head up and was caught in Angel's dark gaze, feeling something stirring in him....

Angel blinked, severing the moment and they both looked away with some awkwardness.

"Maybe I better go to my room now," Angel muttered, grabbing a handful of clothes as Xander tried to help. Their hands touched briefly and they both jerked back and the clothes tumbled back down again. Angel regarded the clothes in frustrated silence.

Xander backed away from Angel's suddenly disturbing presence, licking his tongue over dry lips. Damn, I have got to find a female...soon, was his panicky thought, cause I'm so not gay, despite my little joke. Ha ha ha, see funny laughter...it was a joke, dammit, he yelled silently to who ever was listening.

Angel inhaled softly at the faint smell of fear, panic and arousal that was scenting the air. He flashed a quick look at the wide eye of the boy, his eyes dropping to the wet lips as Xander nervously licked his lips again, gritting his teeth and suppressing a groan.

"Yeah, room...going to my room is a good idea," he mumbled, watching the tongue caressing the boy's soft lips again with hungry eyes, a low growl starting in his throat.

"Uhm, Deadboy...not that I have a problem wit'it," Xander laughed falsely, his eye wide in alarm, "But you're growling, not that it's not a nice growl," he said hastily as a look he refused to identify flashed across Angel's face. Nope, not gonna think about what that look was, was his determined thought.

"Oh. OH!" Angel jumped up, the clothes held carefully in front of his pants, "I'll just....go...to my...room, now, okay," he stammered backing away, reaching behind him for the doorknob. Twisting it quickly, he darted through the opening and ignored Xander's startled 'Wait'.

Xander blinked as the closet door opened again and Angel stepped out, "Sorry, wrong door," he heard Angel mutter before dashing through his bedroom door.

Sighing softly, he carefully put the clothes back into the box and shoved it against the wall, maybe tomorrow he'll get Angel, or someone else to help him put it back in the closet.

He heard the shower come on, and unwilling images of a naked Angel flashed in his mind, wet, soapy....hard!

"GAH!" he cried clutching at his head. "I am so not GAY! I like girls, breasts, great big breasts, wet pussies, CUNTS," he exclaimed staring at himself in the mirror, "I don't like men, especially not Angel." He nodded sharply to his mirrored self, his confidence in his own sexuality firmly restored. Grabbing at pair of pajamas, he hesitated, slowly moving his hand over to a pair of silk pajamas that Anya had given him. He had never worn them, a little uncomfortable at how they felt against his legs, he'd sported a hardon the first time he slid them on to Anya's delight.

Maybe they would help distract him through the coming nightmares when he slept.

And determinedly, he grabbed them. Shucking his clothes, he hastily pulled the silk pants on, shivering slightly at the caressing feel of them as he slide them up his legs.

Yep, he looked down, right on time. Too bad, Xander Jr, no female in sight, he shook his head regretfully at his erect cock. Sighing he walked over and slipped into bed. Opening the nightstand, he gazed at the jar of Vaseline, maybe a quick hand job would relax him, he thought hopefully, then heard the shower turn off. And maybe not, remembering vampires were known for smelling things and it would definitely not be a good idea for Angel to know he had been jerking off in bed. Don't want to give the old boy ideas, Xander shuddered, removing his patch and placing it on the nightstand before flopping down on his pillow. Despite his feeling that he would have a difficult time sleeping, he quickly drifted off into the arms of sleep.

But unfortunately he was quite correct about the nightmares.

Angel lay in the narrow bed, gazing up at the ceiling. What in the world was all that about, he wondered. Xander of all people?! Did I or did I not just have the feeling of wanting to jump Xander Harris' bones? Maybe it was in reaction to feeling angsty about Connor and Cordy, he thought hopefully feeling depressed as he realized that Cordy and Connor were the last things on his mind when he was talking to Xander. The only thing that had truly been on his mind was how fast would he be able to get Xander's pants off.

He snorted, it wasn't like he could have done anything anyhow. He could just see Angelus waving at him mockingly as they switched places in his mind, becoming the caged one instead of the gatekeeper.

"Stupid gypsies," he muttered bitterly as he rolled over in the bed, nearly falling out in the process, "Kill one little girl and POW!" What I don't get is why in the hell am I suffering, Angelus is the bad one, he thought indignantly. I'm the good one, he thought a little smugly.

~"Yeah right," Angelus rolled his eyes.~

~"Oh shut up," Angel looked at him angrily. "You're the reason why we're in this mess in the first place. You sank your fangs into the wrong person," he pointed out.~

~"Look," Angelus yelled, waving his fists, "How the hell was I supposed to know that the girl was some sorta princess? They all look like food to me," he smirked.

~"Well, apparently that 'food' had a bite, didn't it," Angel sneered back.~

~Angelus smirked, "Well you're the one that wanna dip his dick in the boy's ass. But you can do with a lot less guilt, you whining dumb fucker! Ooooh, I stared to long at Cordy's breasts....Guilt, brood, angst. Ooooh, I fired my people....guilt, brood, angst. Oh I sleep with Darla....brood, guilty smile. Ooooh, I tried to kill Wes...well you didn't brood or feel too guilty over that one," he admitted with a laugh, "Maybe you're learning."~

~"Shut the fuck up," Angel snarled, his eyes becoming distracted~

Snapping out of his reverie with Angelus, he sat up listening before springing for the door.

He hesitated briefly at Xander's door, debating whether to go in or not. However, the broken cry from within had him tentatively ghosting into the room. To his shock, he saw the boy's eye closed, jerking rapidly under the thin skin. Nightmare, he realized at another low scream.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed, he gently tried to wake the boy.

"Xander," he called quietly, shaking the boy's shoulder lightly, his hand moving in an involuntary caress before he controlled himself.

"Xander," he called louder, shaking Xander harder relieved when the boy's eye flew open and stared at him wildly. Groaning when Xander threw himself in his arms with a muffled sob. Patting the shuddering back, he listened in horror at the boy's recitation of his nightmare.

Xander ran desperately away from Caleb, a quick terrified look over his shoulder showed him the man was rapidly gaining on him. Putting on a burst of speed, his breath coming raggedly he ran on, crying out as he felt himself grabbed from behind and twisted to face Caleb's leering face.

"Going somewhere boy," he heard the bastard say. He cried out and then he was frozen as he watched in horror as Caleb's huge hand came closer, the thumb aiming at his eye. Turning his eyes desperately away, he gazed into warm brown eyes that promised strength, safety and above all love. He felt new strength race through him as he surged to his feet, breaking Caleb's hold and began beating the man off of him, away from him. Watching the terror fill Caleb's eyes as he was at last defeated.

Turning around he gazed into the shadows. Feeling no surprise at the sight of Angel stepping out of the darkness.

"I knew you could do it," he heard Angel say quietly and felt shy for no particular reason, other than Angel looking at him with warm approval in his eyes.

"You did," Xander asked, head ducking in bashfulness before he looked up, he could feel himself blushing under Angel's knowing gaze.

"Yeah, not only are you perceptive guy, but a very capable guy too," and at Angel's smile he felt heat rush through him, blinking nervously as Angel stroked his cheek lightly before kissing him gently, his mouth opening for Angel hungrily.

And Angel drew back, gazing warmly into his face, "A very beautiful guy...," his eyes opening wide, his body becoming dust as Caleb stood behind him jerking the stake from his heart.

Xander cried out in horror, first at the sight of Angel turning to dust then at the sight of Caleb standing there.

"And you're a dusty guy," Caleb smirked, then looked at him, his smile widening as he stepped forward.

Xander backed away in horror, distantly he could hear someone call his name and with a cry he turned and ran to the voice knowing he would be safe.

He opened his eye, seeing Angel looking down at him with worry and concern in his dark gaze and he couldn't stop his forward lunge of relief to see Angel alive, or unalive in his room.

"And I was running and running then he caught me but I beat him up then you came then he was alive again and he killed you," Xander wailed into Angel chest, his arms wrapped tightly around Angel's waist, feeling Angel's gentle pats on his back.

"It's okay, I'm still here. It was just a nightmare," he heard the soothing sound of Angel's voice rumbling through his chest. Xander rubbed his hot face against Angel's chest, not noticing how the soft stroking hands stilled.

He held on harder as he felt Angel make a move to leave, "Don't go," he begged softly at the movement. Feeling ashamed of his need not to be alone, he lowered his head.

Angel felt torn, on the one hand he wanted to stay, to be close to the boy but on the other, he wanted to dive into the boy's hot body.

"Please," he heard and all his defenses crumbled under that low softly pleading voice. He sighed, maybe Xander won't hate him too much when the boy woke up.

"Shh," he said as the arms clenched desperately around his middle, "I'm not going anywhere, I just wanted to get in bed with you," his mouth twisted wryly at that telling phrase.

" K," Xander shuddered, tears threatening to fall from his eye as he scooted over, leaving room for Angel to climb in. He just didn't want to be alone right now, his gaze firmly fixed on the other. And as soon as Angel was under the covers, Xander immediately scooted as close as possible to Angel, shivering as a long arm came out of the darkness and pulled him close.

He could just make out Angel's mutter, "I just hope you don't try to stake me when you got all your senses."

"I have all my senses," Xander sat up and looked down at Angel, "I just don't want to be alone right now." He looked away and drew his knees up to under his chin, "Some nights I just feel like I'm the only person with problems or things wrong. Willow tries to be there for me and she understands but not all the way, ya know," he rocked a little under the hand rubbing soothingly at his back.

"I just want to feel like someone's else's problems are worse than my own, is that a crime," he looked down anxiously at Angel, "Does that make me a bad person?"

"No," Angel smiled, "It just makes you human." Tugging gently, he pulled the shivering body back down, feeling a rightness at the sight of the dark head resting against his shoulder.

"You should be flattered," he heard the boy mumble.

"Why is that," he answered stroking the soft dark curls, marveling at the softness.

"Willow hasn't even seen me without my patch," Xander said quietly, relaxing under the calming hand. He felt like a cat, wanting only to purr in contentment.

"Well, you still look beautiful," Angel nearly cursed himself as the betraying words slipped out, feeling the boy tense against him.

Xander blinked, 'Beautiful', slowly he sat up and looked down at Angel again, sensing something in the dark gaze.

"Beautiful," he questioned calmly, despite his racing heart.

"Beautiful," was the husky answer.

"Oh," was all his daze mind could think to say as he lay back down on what was becoming a good resting place, he thought in confusion.

Angel began to speak and Xander listened in horror, shaking in reaction to everything that had happen in L.A. Feeling the incredible tension in the muscular body he was resting against. He could feel the rage, the bitterness, the pain...the overwhelming grief in Angel's quiet dispassionate words.

And slow tears leaked from his eye.

"God, and I thought my life was fucked up," Xander said softly, feeling soft fingertips stroking his back gently.

"It's all relative," Angel managed to choke out under his rage and grief. Emotions roiled inside of him, with no outlet. He felt like he was going to drown under the surging emotions welling up inside.

Xander stroked the cool chest gently, trying to give back what Angel was giving to him, comfort. Overcome by a welling of emotion, he twisted up and briefly kissed Angel, ducking his head back down wondering what in the hell was wrong with him? Okay, sure I don't dislike Angel anymore, but attracted to him? I so don't think so, but then why did I kiss him?

Angel froze under the brief warm caress, "What was that for," he said hoarsely, his body stirring hungrily under Xander's warm fingers so he reached up and held the fingers gently still.

"Uhm, I don't know," Xander said in a small voice, "I know that you can't do anything, I just...just...wanted to....," he shrugged helplessly.

He squawked as he was suddenly flipped over on his back and froze, looking up into Angel's dark eyes, he licked his lips nervously under that dark look, squeaking softly as the dark head came down and he was drowning under the cool passion of Angel's expert mouth as Angel settled firmly between his legs.

"I think that I have a little too much rage and grief in me to worry about losing my soul," he heard Angel murmur before becoming lost in the hungry arousal Angel was raising in his body as the icy, ravaging tongue plunged into his mouth. And he whimpered in need, in desire at the shocking wave of heat swept over him as Angel's mouth drifted down to his neck, he couldn't do anything but arch into the icy caress.

He moaned into Angel's mouth as he felt a hard hand steal down to stroke his cloth covered cock arching into the caressing movement, feeling his pants slide off his hips. A slight shock rippled through him at the feel of another's hand after it had been only his for so long.

Angel slowly began to stroke the beautiful flesh to life, smiling at the shuddering moan from Xander. He leaned over and took a taut nipple in his mouth, worrying at the tiny morsel of flesh. Feeling Xander's hand steal up into his hair and the boy began moaning and arching his body into his mouth. God, the boy had the tastiest nipples in the world, the taste of Xander was driving him insane!

"Angel, please," Xander moaned softly, shaking under the dual sensation. He couldn't help but to cry out as he looked down and saw Angel feeding, sucking on his nipples, his hand wrapped tightly around his cock, stroking him to full arousal. Shuddering as he felt Angel's finger gently stroke between his legs, grazing his ass with a beguiling touch. He drew back with a shiver, gazing up into Angel's hot golden eyes, closing his eye and arching up with a low keening wail.

"Nightstand drawer," he managed to gasp out.

Angel blinked down and twisting, quickly opened the drawer and pulled out the Vaseline a smile on his face as his looked down on the boy sprawled in the bed, a look of hunger on the mobile face. He swiftly wiggled out of his sweatpants, sighing as he rocked gently against the enticing heat.

Xander moaned softly as he felt Angel slid a finger deep inside and caress his prostrate, sharp pleasure erupting from that spot.

"Yes!" he cried out, shoving his ass down on the invading digit, he pulled Angel's head up and ruthlessly attacked his mouth, hungrily groaning at the taste. He whimpered softly into Angel's mouth as Angel shoved a second finger deep into his ass, wrenching his mouth away with a harsh cry of pleasure, working his hips frantically trying to force them deeper.

Angel watched the wanton movements of the boy and slowly added a third, seeing how the boy froze then relaxed with a soft sigh of pleasure, and began pumping his hips tentatively.

He kissed his way down the smooth chest, keeping his fingers deeply inserted in the tightly grasping hole, he was hungry and he saw just what he wanted to eat. He licked his lips eagerly and dipping his head greedily to Xander's drooling cock, just slowly licking at the head and wiggling his fingers in the clenching sheath, smiling at the hiss of indrawn breath from Xander.

"Xander," he purred, stopping the motion of his fingers in the spasming hole. Idly licking at the weeping cock head.

"Wh..what?" Xander gasped out, why won't he move his goddamn fingers?

"Do you want to come," he whispered licking at the pre-cum forming on Xander's cock.

Xander gave him a google-eyed look, "Are you fuckin' nuts?! Of course, I want to come! Now move your damn fingers!" He tried to buck up into Angel's mouth, but the bastard raised his head and pulled his fingers out.

"Then we do this my way," Angel whispered crawling up to kneel between Xander legs, crouching over him and watching him with a dark hungry gaze.

Xander swallowed hard and froze, why was he so hesitant to allow Angel to fuck him face to face he didn't know, it just made him uncomfortable. Apparently it was okay to his delicate sensibilities to allow Angel to shove his fingers in his ass, he thought in wry amusement, but he didn't want him to fuck him like that.

Angel waited patiently, well at least as patiently as possible considering that he was still going to be deep in Xander's tight ass anyway, he thought dryly.

Xander took a deep breath and reached up, linking his arms around Angel's neck he brought him down for a deep kiss, giving the other his answer as he felt his hips lifted and tilted. He moaned deep into Angel's mouth as he felt himself being slowly filled.

He pulled back and gasped, rocking, shuddering under the long jamming strokes, his head arched back in bliss as he felt Angel's mouth at his neck licking at the flesh. Writhing in ecstasy under the erotic dangerous caress.

Angel rode the wiggling, shimmying body hard, he couldn't get enough of the boy, feeling Xander's hips bucking and squirming under him, his face open, reflecting a dozen different emotion. He pounded harder into the hot caressing sheath, feeling the long legs tighten achingly around his waist. Licking at the sweat glistening on the long limber body, the gasping cries of pleasure and the look of joy in the dark eye....it had been so fuckin' long since he had felt anything so good!

He clenched his teeth as he slid deeper into the sweet tight hole, feeling his balls beginning to draw up he rode the writhing body desperately as he began to come, getting lost in the all consuming pleasure.

And with a low keening cry, Xander finally slid into that dark, decadent place that Angel's icy cock took him. There was only the radiant, bone-cracking heat of his climax, hot, raw and intense.

At the throaty cry of pleasure from Xander, Angel came with a shout, spewing his cum deeply into Xander's tight spasming ass, with harsh tight jerks of his hips, ramming his cock deeper into the boy. Slowly he pulled out and collapsed bonelessly to the side, listening to Xander's ragged breathing.

"That...," Xander swallowed, trying to breath, "That was intense. Good thing you're still angsting or I think you would have lost your soul," he tried to joke, drawing back in alarm at the demonic face gazing at him on the pillow.

"Yeah," Angel said quietly, relaxing his face at the slightly alarmed look on the boy's face. He regarded the wary look on Xander's face before pulling him into his arms. Holding him tightly against his chest.

"That was the best I've ever felt in my entire life," he said softly feeling the supple body stiffen, he tightened his arms. "But for some reason, my soul didn't go bye bye." He peered down at Xander as the boy twisted in his arms.

"You're not saying that just because you're Angelus, right," Xander said suspiciously, squinting up at him.

"Nope, only me," Angel smiled, dropping a quick kiss on the pouting lips, feeling them part with a groan of hunger.

Moaning deeply, Xander felt himself rolled over and gave himself over to Angel's hungry mouth.

Endless, greedy moments later, with a soft sigh, Xander whispered, "Deadboy, the flesh is willing, the spirit is very willing, but the ass is very sore."

At Angel's muttered, 'That's okay, got something else in mind,' he couldn't stop moving, rocking his body against Angel's cool, hard body eagerly anticipating exactly what Angel had in store for them.

 

Chapter 2

Slowly Xander crawled from unconsciousness feeling strong arms wrapped around him tightly and a huge smile crept across his face. Man, the way he felt right now, he could probably beat the First and all his minions single-handedly, he smirked, wiggling against the hard cool body at his back, gasping at the slight ache in his ass.

Twisting in Angel's embrace, he watched the beautiful pale face with a wistful eye, tracing a finger over the full lips and that tiny hollow just under those beautiful hungry lips, that were wrapped around his finger...his eye darted up to Angel's amused golden eyes.

"You're awake," he said stupidly, dropping his head down on Angel's chest with a groan of dismay.

With a last caressing lick of his tongue, Angel release the digit from his mouth.

"Was I supposed to sleep all day," Angel said quietly, raising Xander's head gently and gazing into the worried brown eye, "Cause I have much better plans for the rest of the day," he whispered rolling them over and settling between the boy's legs, rocking against the rising hardening flesh.

"This wasn't a one time thing," he questioned softly, tilting his neck into Angel's cool caressing mouth, sighing with pleasure the vampire’s touch evoked.

Angel drew back, "Do you want this to be," he asked quietly gazing down into the boy's beautiful face.

Xander smiled as he slowly shook his head, "Uh uh, I'm kinda liking this," he whispered shyly, a blush rising to his cheeks. Though how in the world he could be so friggin' shy now after last night was beyond him.

"Me, too," Angel whispered before lowering his head and kissing the luscious lips with a deep possessive hunger, swallowing the moan the boy made as he rocked against the eagerly stirring cock.

"Wait," Xander gasped out, "Wait!" He pushed at Angel's shoulder feeling a much different urge surging through his body.

"What?" Angel drew back in alarm at the urgent way the boy was acting, falling over as Xander hurriedly scrambled out of the bed.

"Bathroom," he heard the boy yell as the golden ass disappeared out the doorway.

Angel snickered, it had been a long time since he had felt that kinda urge. Smiling, he swirled his fingers in the Vaseline as he got out of the bed and padded naked out into the living room headed for the bathroom.

Xander sighed in relief at the lessening pressure on his bladder. Flushing the toilet and washing his hands, he opened the door....his mouth going dry at the sight of a very naked, very aroused Angel coming towards him a hungry look in his eyes.

And half hypnotized by the lusty gleam of desire in Angel's eyes, he walked forward, shivering at the cool caress when they met in the between the two rooms.

With ravenous desire, he was pressed against the wall and kissed with hungry passion, greedy lips swallowing his every moan and gasp as he felt a cool hand close around his thigh, lifting it around Angel's waist.

"Angel," he mewled softly at the gentle probing between his ass cheeks, flinching slightly in discomfort, moaning softly as the finger slid in. His hips rocked back on the cool invader that was soon joined by a fellow companion, his discomfort forgotten as the conquering digits brushed against his prostate.

Whimpering in greedy abandon, he attacked Angel's mouth. He felt a third finger pressed into his hungry, clenching muscle thrusting his aching, drooling cock against Angel's hard shaft, his belly becoming moist from Angel's leaking cock.

"Angel, please," he begged, rocking back against the invading fingers, his one leg giving him leverage. Groaning as Angel attacked his neck with barely leashed control. If he wanted to kill him, just let him come first, Xander thought wildly.

He felt his leg lowered from around Angel's waist, the long fingers still moving in him, as Angel shifted them, guiding him as he struggled not to lose those hard fingers plowing in and out of his ass as Angel bent him over the arm of the couch.

Toeing the legs wide, Angel gazed down at his fingers sliding into the hot tight ass, working lustily on his fingers burrowing between the flexing cheeks. He smiled darkly at the whimper from the boy as he pulled his fingers out, then the long sigh of pleasure as he slowly parted the cheeks and reintroduced his thick cock into the sweetest ass he had ever been in.

Xander gasped softly as Angel's cock split his ass, feeling the incredible pressure fill him to overflowing at the long inexorable glide of Angel's thick cock into his ass. He braced himself as well as he could against the couch as Angel pounded into him, biting his lips against the screams of passion, of wonder. He rocked helplessly under the hard driving lunges as he sobbed out his pleasure, feeling Angel's cock twitching deep inside him.

"Harder...oh God Angel, harder!" he screamed, immediately feeling the cock jamming into him, almost lifting him off his feet. He felt Angel throbbing in him, pulses of cold fire building, surging through his ass straight for his aching drooling cock.

"Like that," Angel grunted, ramming his cock harder into the clenching ass. His hands still holding the hot, sweaty cheeks apart as he watched his dick disappearing and reappearing in the crinkled flesh. "That's it, baby. Tighten that pretty ass around me," he said hoarsely.

The sight of that brown rosebud clasped around his cock only spurred him on as he circled his hips and slammed deeper...harder into that sweet little muscle clutching desperately around his cock as if reluctant to let go. He gritted his teeth, jamming his cock furiously into the narrow tight channel, listening to Xander gasp and moan in pleasure, pleading with him to go deeper, to fuck him harder.

Smiling, he willingly complied with the demanding boy and began pumping his cock deeper into hot silky sheath, feeling it ripple around his plunging cock.

Harder...deeper he burrowed into the hungry grasping hole, as Xander's cries began to change, becoming staccato under his demanding thrusts.

He released his grip on the flexing cheeks and gripping the writhing hips, he plowed deeper with hard strokes, hearing the boy's cries changing, becoming higher. He bent over the rippling back, his hips pistoning rapidly.

He hissed slightly, knowing they were both close, so fuckin' close. He pulled Xander up, hearing the boy scream as this position pushed him deeper into the golden shimmying ass, brushing the hidden nub with every plunge.

His face wild and his eye dilated in pleasure, Xander linked his arms back and around Angel's neck, as he twisted his head hungrily for Angel’s lips. Moaning his intense feelings in Angel's mouth as his balls tightened, he only need one more thing to make him.....

He wrenched his mouth from Angel's at the touch of a cool hand on his burning cock, screaming as he came, shooting his cum over the couch. He heard Angel grunt behind him and then cool fluid fill his flexing ass to overflowing. With Angel's shout of release as he bent over the couch in exhaustion, then sweet pain exploded in his neck. He groaned softly as he felt Angel feeding and still thrusting lazily in his twitching ass. Hearing Angel's sigh of completion and soft lap at his neck as well as a gentle kiss on his shoulder.

He moaned softly as Angel slowly pulled out and swung him up into his arms, carrying him back to bed. Exhaustion pulling at him, he waited until Angel climbed back in before rolling over and curling up at the other's side. The question of why Angel bit him on his mind as he fell deeply asleep.

Angel watched broodingly as the boy fell asleep in his arms. What possessed him to Mark and Claim Xander? It wasn't like Spike would dare to touch him, especially not with his scent all over Xander. Was it because he didn't lose his soul when they...'made love', he turned the phrase over in his mind. Was that what he was feeling for the him? Did Xander feel anything for him? Sure, he knew he made Xander feel good when he was deep inside him, and he couldn't help the smug grin that he could feel spreading on his face, but could Xander actually love him? A vampire? A bloodsucking fiend, he smiled wryly remembering what the boy used to call him.

He sighed, watching the beautiful face relax in sleep. Well, at least he got rid of the lines of emotional pain from the boy's face, he thought and gently glided a fingertip around Xander's mouth, feeling the lips curve up in a smile as the boy continued to sleep.

"Sleep well, Xander Harris," he whispered, pressing a brief kiss on the soft lips before joining the boy in sleep.


Waking slowly, feeling the warm weight still in his arms, Angel stroked his hand gently down Xander's back, smiling softly as the boy wiggled closer to him. Twisting his head, he glanced at the clock shocked to see that it was almost five o'clock in the afternoon. Regretfully he began to shake the boy awake, tickled that Xander felt safe enough to sleep in his arms again without nightmares.

Stretching and yawning, Xander came awake. Blinking his eye slowly at the patient look on Angel's face.

Lifting himself slightly, he glanced at the clock, "Evening," he said in a sleep husky voice, smiling as Angel's eyes began to darken in desire and feeling a stirring against his thigh as his cock began to thicken in arousal.

"Where do we go from here," he asked uncertainly as he rested on Angel's broad chest, propping himself up on his forearms.

"Any where we want to go," Angel said quietly, his eyes watchful on Xander's worried face.

Xander dropped his gaze from the probing look, "What about Buffy," he asked softly, "I kinda always thought she was your soulmate, you know the love of your unlife."

"Xander, we've been apart for almost four years," Angel said quietly, "I think it would a little obsessive for me to be still in love with Buffy, don't you think?"

"Well, she's still in love with you," Xander said, a stubborn look on his face.

"She's not my problem anymore, she's Spike," Angel face was set.

Xander looked up hastily, "Is that what this is, some sort of payback for her sleeping with Spike," he started to pull back, his eye narrowing angrily.

"No!" Angel looked at him in shock, "I admit I don't quite know what this is between us but," he hesitated, "I'm willing to find out more, are you?"

"Yes," Xander whispered, his eye widening at the look of relief that crossed Angel's face.

"Would you like to come back to L.A. with me," he asked, his eyes slightly fearful of Xander's rejection of his offer.

Xander hesitated thinking over Angel's offer, before shaking his head firmly, "If I'm alive after this, then I'll join you," he made a question of his answer, relieved at the look in Angel's eyes, "I've come too far with Buffy to abandon her now, " he said quietly before he was pulled into a long deep kiss.

"You do realize," he whispered between long kisses, "That I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"Mmmm, I haven't notice," Angel murmured against the soft lips that parted helplessly under his, rolling them over in the bed.

"Well, if you don't care, who am I to quibble," Xander said airily, arching under Angel's stroking hand, his hand also between their bodies as they jerked each other off to a mutual climax.


Standing under the shower, he shivered in greedy delight as Angel washed him with excruciating care. Angel explained, between carefully measured thrusts, that it was very important that Xander get cleaned, inside and out as he thrust lazily into Xander's ass.

Xander braced his hands against the wall and rocked into Angel's lunges. What a wonderful idea, he thought in a dazed wonder, good thing I have Angel to help me stay clean, shuddering under the cool caressing hands gripping his cock.


With a quick telephone call to Willow, after finally listening to his messages, they left his apartment Thank God she didn't come over like she threatened, Xander thought with a shudder as he drove Angel to his car. He wasn't quite sure how he would have handled Willow seeing him screaming and moaning under Angel.

He pulled to a stop and slowly they exited his car.

Angel looked at the downcast face, before grabbing Xander and pushed him against his car. He kissed Xander hungrily, sighing into the warm interior that parted for him eagerly before he drew back with sound of regret.

"No, I haven't changed my mind, Xander," he whispered, smiling slightly as the dark eye widened and relief filled the dark gaze.

"Oh," was Xander helpless response as he played with Angel's shirt, arching his neck under Angel's cool lips with a sigh of satisfaction, his arms wrapping slowly around the broad shoulders.

"Don't get yourself killed," Angel pleaded softly as he climbed into his car.

"I'll try not to," Xander promised seriously, ducking his head into the car for a brief kiss and stepping back.


He watched as Angel's car faded into the distance before getting back into his and heading for Buffy's house.

Blinking at the low cut shirt and barely there skirt she was wearing as he stepped through the door, and the sullen look on Spike's face.

Buffy ignored Xander, looking eagerly behind him for Angel. Frowning in confusion at the lack of an Angel behind Xander.

"Where is he," she demanded whirling on him.

"Where's who," Xander looked around in confusion, blushing slightly at the look of amazement dawning in Spike's eyes.

"Angel," Faith said tersely, "The girl's been on a non-stop hype about my boy." She shook her head in disgust, "Girl's been acting so horny for a minute I was getting worried when I saw her with a popsicle," she smirked at the red-faced Slayer.

"Shut up!" Buffy shouted angrily, "I was not all hypish or horny."

Willow raised a brow, "So, you normally wear a skimpy skirt and an itty-bitty shirt to go slaying," she gestured to Buffy's outfit.

"I simply wanted to look nice," Buffy said haughtily, before turning back to Xander.

"You didn't answer my question, where is he? I know he wouldn't have left without saying goodbye to m...to us," she said coldly, stalking towards him.

"Well, I just dropped him off at his car," Xander said helplessly backing away from her.

"You killed him didn't you," Buffy gasped in horrified realization.

"NO!" Xander shouted, straightening up and standing firmly. His eye glittered in anger back at her.

Willow caught her breath, YES! She exalted in her mind. She didn't know or care about why Xander looked so much better, only that the lost and wounded look was gone from his eye. She said a silent prayer, thanking who ever was listening.

"You did, you little...," Buffy grounded out, her hands clenching in angry fists.

They glared at each other in angry silence before Xander's cellphone rang, shockingly loud in the tense atmosphere.

Pulling it out, he snapped, "Yes!" into the phone. Turning his back and stalking over to the window, looking out. He spoke before turning and thrusting the phone out to Buffy.

"Here, it's Angel," he said rudely and the phone was snatched from his grasp.

Spike meandered over to him, looking around the room, "You know she's gonna go spare when she finds out, doncha?"

"Huh," Xander turned to him puzzled.

"Go nuts, pissed off, raging mad," Spike rolled his eyes.

"Oh, well why didn’t you say so," Xander said with quiet indignation.

He blinked and swallowed hard, "Uhm, what the hell are you talking about anyway," he hissed quietly, his ear cocked as he heard Buffy getting upset..

"I can smell 'em on you," Spike said simply, "And he's Marked and Claimed you already," he brushed gently at Xander's high collar, a quick smile flitted across his face at the way the whelp clutched at his collar.

Xander flushed, "You gonna tell her," he watched Spike steadily.

"I should, just to see the look on her face," Spike responded absently, watching Buffy. "She don't love me, ya know," he turned an icy blue gaze on Xander.

But Xander could see the pain buried beneath the snarky exterior, realizing with shock that Spike was in love with Buffy. Really, really in love and his gaze softened slightly.

"Is that why you're staying, hoping and praying that she'll return your love," he asked quietly.

Spike hesitated slightly, "Is that why you stayed all these years," he responded his eyes equally intent.

Willow blinked at the intense atmosphere coming off of Spike and Xander wondering what they were talking about.

Xander looked away then back, "At first yeah, but then I got caught up in this fight, the struggle. Whether she loved me back became sorta moot," he shrugged, "The fight was the only thing that mattered. If she fell for me, well it was just frosting on the side. That's why I stay and have stayed for all these years. Not for her, but for Willow and all the rest of Sunnydale."

Spike regarded him quietly, "Then you know why I'm staying. It ain't about her anymore. I stay because of Lil' Bit," he gestured to Dawn, her face intent as she took notes from a huge book. She looked up and flashed a big smile at them and they could feel both their faces curve into smiles under that warming look. "Besides, being a White Hat can get addicting."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Xander said quietly, jumping as Buffy thrust his phone angrily at him.

"Here! I don't know what you said to him to make him go away without saying goodbye, but I'll find out," Buffy growled before whirling and stomping away.



The Hellmouth

Two days later, they assembled in the abandoned school ready and waiting. Pretending as he stood with Buffy, Willow and Giles that he was the same old Xander from last year, before the stuff with the First began, that everything was okay between them. Joking and jesting, relaxing his nerves before this final battle. Keeping the mood light and positive was his trademark way of coping as he took his post in the atrium with Dawn.

And then the Turok-han came and he had no time to think, and all the time in the world to think, to watch, to attack....to kill without mercy as he protected Dawn, protected himself. One grim thought in his mind: they must not get through.


Endless possibilities raced through his mind and he discarded the unacceptable ones with dazzling rapidity, as he and Dawn fought hard, defending their post. Feeling for the first time in his life that this was what his whole entire existence was aimed at, this moment, this time as he and Dawn held the line.

Held it against almost overwhelming odds.

Whirling with cold, savage grace, he charged forward as three Turok-han attacked. Swinging his sword , he drove the vampires into the center of the room, somehow knowing that Dawn was in place and pulling on the dangling rope and blessed sunlight filled the room as the tarp came off the glass ceiling of the atrium.

Smiling coldly as the deadly golden rays of the sun pinned the vampires in place and all three disintegrated in a ball of fire.

"And we call that the greenhouse effect. Very dangerous, ya know," he smirked and sensing another Turok-han attacking on his blind side, he twisted and met the attack head, on tackling the demon to the floor. Then both he and Dawn raise their swords and put it out of its misery.


Wearily he stood gazing out at the destruction of Sunnydale, tears stinging in his eye, struggling with the need not to cry. Despite everything they had put each other through, somehow he expected to see Anya somewhere around, blindly oblivious to unfamiliar words such as tact and diplomacy as she struggled with her humanity. He had loved her, in spite of everything and he knew that she in turn cared for him, they just weren't good for each other was the problem.

He swallowed hard wondering if now would be a good time to join Angel and he turned away from the scene of devastation, sighing as he looked at the chaotic group of girls that Buffy was trying to lead, her voice becoming shriller and shriller trying to get them organized to no avail. Maybe in a couple more days, he thought sadly.

"Allright, if you ain't on the bus within the next 60 seconds, your asses are gonna get left behind," he shouted over Buffy. He held his hard commanding glare as the girls turned surprised faces to him as they moved hesitantly to the bus, before they broke and ran at the door each one fighting to get in.

Xander sighed, "Four of you step back and pull hard at them," he watched critically as they obeyed and the stuck girls plopping out of the door, before sheepishly they rearranged themselves and got on the bus.

Buffy glared at him, her hands on her hips, "I was handling it," she growled.

"You were taking too long," he replied calmly as he strode past her to the bus, "And Buffy, I was also including you. You have fifteen seconds or you'll be left behind."

He wearily sank in his seat, "Faith, if Buffy's not on the bus in 15 seconds, leave her." He closed his tired eye, feeling his eye socket itching like crazy. Well, the doctors said that this would happen, he thought with a sigh. Too bad it didn't happen when he had some Cortisone handy.

With five seconds to spare, he felt the bus shake and opened his eye seeing Buffy's red furious face appear.

"Go," he said softly to Faith, exchanging a brief smile with Giles.

"You know, with all the new Slayers awakening, they will need Watchers to guide them," Giles said quietly with a weary smile at the young man. He watched with a look of grim pleasure at the way the young man handled the situation, he had grown so much in the past seven years. He could practically feel his chest swell with pride every time he glanced at the young man.

"Nah, G-man I got me someplace else to be once I get everyone settled," Xander said hoarsely, holding on to the memory of Angel's words.

Giles blinked and smiled, patting his shoulder he said, "Well, should you ever decide to change your mind, I shall be more than happy to sponsor you."

Xander blinked, "Thanks G-man...I think." He looked thoughtful, "But you guys wear too much tweed for me and I don't know how to speak with an English accent. Spike used to laugh at me when I did," he said with a slow regretful shake of his head. Despite their grudging biting comments, he knew he had won Spike's respect and had extended his respect in turn.

"You know, Xander, I'm starting to like being called G-man," Giles smiled at the look of dismay that crossed Xander's face.

"Awww, now I'm gonna hafta think of something else to call you," Xander complained, smiling at Giles bark of laughter.

"Where to," Faith yelled over her shoulder as she drove down the highway.

Xander looked at Giles for an answer.

"Well, Cleveland does have a Hellmouth," Giles lips quirked up at the chorus of groans that filled the bus.



It took some doing but they were finally and firmly holed up in a hotel in Cleveland, relaxing in the aftermath of the hellish battle. Xander briefly smiled at the way Andrew began to follow him around. Despite being almost the same age, Andrew always seemed so much younger than the rest of them with his air of gentle innocence despite his desperate attempts to act evil.

And after witnessing a couple of the new Slayers verbally attacking the boy, he made damn sure to keep Andrew near him at all times. Regretfully, he knew there was no way that he would be able to leave Andrew with Buffy and he prayed that Angel wouldn't mind him bringing Andrew along.



A few days later, he stared out at the night sky in his room and his mouth tightened. Five fuckin' days! He raged silently at his reflection. It only took Buffy five friggin' days to go back to being Ms. Queen Bee. He sneered, bet she's just kicking herself now for making all the Potentials equal to her. His hand tightened angrily against his side, wanting desperately to punch Buffy in her big, fat smug face. Who the hell did she think she was, moving his stuff out of HIS room? Who the hell was paying for this room anyhow, was she? Was her name on his credit card? Hell no!

Yeah, he had the bigger room, and he was paying for the use of a bigger room. Just because she didn't want to share with Faith was no excuse to try to bump him out of his own damn room! If she wanted a bigger room, then she could pay for one herself, his lips twisted nastily, oh yeah, that's right, Buffy doesn't have a job. Well ain't that too fuckin' bad!

He turned around smoothly as he heard the door click open.

"Oh," Buffy looked at him a little startled, "What are you doing in my room?"

"Your room?! You know, Buffy for some reason I thought that I registered this room in MY name, using MY credit card," he said coldly, "Maybe we should call the front desk and find out who this room is registered to, ya think?"

Buffy flushed, "Look Xander, I just thought that it would be for the best and it also would provide company for you if you bunked with Andrew and Giles," she tried to explain, tossing her purse onto the couch, "Tell you what, why don't we look for another room for you tomorrow, you can sleep on the couch tonight," she said magnanimously.

"Could I? Could I really sleep on the couch," Xander said coolly ironic.

Buffy frowned, "I don't see what your problem is, I'm being reasonable and trying to think of your needs, aren't I," she said defensively.

"Oh, Buffy, Buffy, Buffy," Xander shook his head, "Let's try this again in simpler terms that maybe you can understand. This is my room," he gestured at the room at large, "Anything that you brought in here has since been replaced back in the room you are sharing with Faith. I paid for this room, I am keeping it."

"How dare you move my stuff," Buffy stomped over to him.

"And how dare you move MY stuff, telling everyone that I will be bunking with Giles and Andrew. You should have spoken to me before doing something so stupid," he said calmly, crossing his arms.

"I'm not leaving this room," Buffy crossed her arms defiantly, her gaze hard.

"You will if I have to call the police on you," was the quiet reply.

For the first time she looked hesitant and unsure. This was not going according to plan. What happened to the old Xander that she used to be able to wind around her finger, she frowned. She didn't think she liked this new Xander.

Xander sighed, "Go away Buffy, you'll be able to have this room in a couple of days since Giles will have finished making arrangements with the leftover Watchers and I'll be gone."

Buffy uncrossed her arms in shock, "Gone?! Where are you going, you can't leave me," she stuttered in panic.

"I can and I will," Xander looked at her then away. "Buffy, for almost the past year, you managed to ignore me, push me aside, practically degrade me in front of the girls. And I can't take it any longer, I can't take you any longer," he said softly. "Despite what you may think, neither Andrew or I are your personal punching bags. And contrary to popular belief, men do cry...a lot," he said dryly.

Buffy raised her head, smiling confidently, "You won't leave me," and she strutted out of the door, smirking at Xander’s call of 'Buffy'. With a grin on her face, she turned and barely managed to bring her hands up to catch what he tossed at her.

"You forgot your purse," she heard Xander say and she stumbled from the room in shock.


A few days later, Xander regarded the laughing crowd of giggling girls seeing Giles and Andrew watching them with slight smiles on their faces.

Giles looked up seeing Xander, "Xander, I thought you were feeling sick," he exclaimed, "Buffy, said that you were too sick to come downstairs to our party," he gestured at the laughing crowd of people, his eyes narrowing at the bland look on Buffy's face.

"She lied didn't she," he said through clenched teeth, staring at her until she looked away in discomfort.

"Big time," Xander said, a look of quiet regret in his eye.

Waking late this afternoon, he had stumbled into the bathroom and took a shower. Coming out feeling refreshed but with a weird sensation that there was something wrong with him. It wasn't something bad wrong, just weird.

Shaking off the feeling he brushed his teeth, peering into the mirror trying to see what was wrong with him. And it wasn't until he began shaving that he finally saw what was different. It startled him so badly that he almost saved a mass murderer the trouble of killing him by almost cutting his own throat.

He blinked....both eyes. Incredulously both eyelids moved in the mirror, he glanced left, he glanced right and nearly started dancing as he glimpsed in the mirror eyes moving as well.

He watched in the mirror as a trembling hand moved and touched what used to be an empty eye socket.

"Ow!" he yelled as he hit himself in the eye. Look at you, got your eye back only one day and already you're trying to poke it out, he could practically hear his mother say.

He hastily finished shaving and ran into the bedroom, running back to the bathroom mirror to make sure his eye was still there. Yup, still there!

He slid his legs into his pants and jumped up, sitting back down again, he pulled his leg out of the one pants leg they were both in and carefully put his leg in the other pants leg. Stumbling to his feet, he grabbed his shirt and put it on hastily before sitting down again and wiggling out of his pants, this time putting them on with the zipper in front.

Slowing down, he patted his pockets, checking to make sure he had everything before dashing out of the room then running back in to grab his shoes.

Running to Willow's room he knocked on the door a couple of times, jiggling impatiently for her to open the door. He chortled with glee just imagining the look on her face when she saw him.

He frowned, huh...no answer. Well, I'll go to Giles room and tell him the good news, he'll be happy. He was puzzled when there was no answer to his knocking, he tried the other doors, growing increasingly concerned over the lack of reply.

He went back to his room in a mild state of panic, Okay this was just a little too freaky, he thought sitting on his bed. Blinking at the red light flashing on his phone.

Wonder who could be calling me, he thought picking up the phone and accessing the voice mail option. Listening with a frozen face at Willow's cheerful voice, telling him that she was sorry that he was too sick to come to the party downstairs. She would save him some of the goodies and peek in on him before she went to bed if it was alright with him. She was sorry to disturb him, that's why she left a voice mail message instead of calling him, no matter what Buffy said.


Xander’s mouth twisted sourly, it all comes back to her, he looked around the room and quietly started packing his meager possessions. Calling room service, making arrangements for a car, he glanced around the room seeing if he had missed anything. His eyes fell on the black eye patch, slowly he reached out and deliberately put it on.

Eyeing the laughing girls, he leaned over and spoke quietly to Andrew, seeing him nod sadly before getting up and disappearing from the bar.

Xander made his way quietly to Willow and drew her aside, he could see the suspicious look Buffy was giving them but he ignored it as he explained to Willow that he was leaving tonight.

After sputtering protests, she hugged him tightly, "When ever you get to where you're going call me and I'll join you okay," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Friends forever," Xander whispered, hugging her just as tightly, he drew back, "I got a surprise for you before I go."

Despite her tears, she had a wide smile on her face, "What is it, tell me, tell me?!"

"Hold your horses," he teased, turning away watching with a puzzled look as Rona got up on the stage.

"What the hell is she doing," he asked Willow startled.

"Oh it's karaoke night," Willow bounced happily, faltering slightly at the dark look on his face.

"Hmmmm," was all he said before stepping away. She lost sight of him in the crowd, then he reappeared a look of satisfaction on his face.

He waited until Rona stepped down before stepping up on the stage.

"Excuse me," he said tentatively into the microphone, "Er, uhm...I just want to take this time to thank all my friends that have supported me through the years, that gave me strength and confidence whenever I felt weak and afraid."

Buffy muttered sotto voice, "Which was all the time," flushing under the sharp look Willow gave her and the look of cool reproof on Giles face.

"I..uhm...made a hard decision tonight to leave," Xander continued, ignoring the look of disinterest on the other's in the bar speaking only to the Sunnydale group.

He looked helplessly at Dawn who looked as if she was about to cry, he was proud of her as she looked at him with tear bright eyes and smiled.

"But before I go, this is my song and it goes out to a very special person," he nodded to the DJ and the music began.

Involuntarily his hips started moving to the steady beat and his eye closed to half-mast.

Quite a few people blinked and came closer, the shadows of the room playing interesting tricks on the slowly, moving body.

//Uh oh, yea yea, yea yea
You know ya hurtin' me, baby,
Ya hurtin' me, baby,
This pain that I feel for you inside,
It hurts me so bad that I wanna cry
Thought you would be right by my side
And ain't nobody gonna treat you baby, like I do, no//

At the table, Buffy’s eyes widened at the husky quality in Xander's voice and she sat forward, ignoring the furious looks from Dawn.

//You don't miss a good thang 'til it's gone, 'til it's gone
In time you gonna see you were wrong, ya were wrong
Dead wrong,
You don't miss a good thang 'til it's gone, 'til it's gone
In time you gonna see you were wrong, ya were wrong,
Dead wrong,//

His eye closed in helpless pain as he sang, all the years he tried to measure up, to be strong and yet he was never good enough in her eyes.

//And girl, I tried, tried so damn hard to make things right,
But you cannot say, how much family, baby means to me//

He opened his eye and looked at the tears sparkling in Dawn's eyes, his heart hurting at the thought of leaving her.

//You trying to get at me, and times my friend ask me,
"Little Dawnie you know I love you but I gotta leave your
Sister, ohhhh she's driving me crazy//

//You don't miss a good thang 'til it's gone, 'til it's gone
'Til it's gone away//

Faith leaned against Robin as Xander sang. Watching his hips move with a slow rocking motion, she licked her lips and swallowed hard, her breath coming a little too fast. Too bad Robin was hurt, her hand clenched into a fist as desire slammed into her.

//I'm getting sick and tired of all this
he said, she said shit baby
Straighten up and fly right
Or get your ass out my life//

And as he sang that phrase he looked directly into Buffy's angry eyes. It was over, he was finished with her and if he ever saw her again it would be too fuckin' soon.

Taking a deep breath at the sight of a worried Andrew standing at the back of the bar, he reach up and removed his eye patch.

Silence spread among the Sunnydalers as they tried take in the sight of his eyes, his two healthy brown eyes. And it started with Willow who shrieked and jumped him, hugging him, babbling with happiness. Tears running helplessly down her face. He was surrounded by excited girls, jumping up and down, touching him with tears also in their eyes.

"How....when," Willow rasped out, her eyes dazed and uncomprehending, touching his face with hesitant fingers.

"Don't know Wills," Xander held her fingers, "I just know that I have two working eyes," he smiled. "When it happen? I guess sometime today," he shrugged helplessly. Tears also in his eyes as he looked down at her.

"Call me when you get there," Willow said huskily her eyes knowing, drawing back to let Dawn hug and kiss him, as he gazed at her, blushing at the knowledge in her eyes.

"Take care of yourself," Giles said quietly, his eyes searching. "Call me if you ever need anything." His eyes were misty, he felt like he was losing a son.

"Don't worry G-man," Xander said hoarsely, hugging the older man, "You're the one that's gonna be left with a bunch of girls." He let out a watery laugh at the look of feigned horror on Giles face.

"Faith, Robin, you two take care of each other," Xander said with a smile to the couple.

Robin exchanged a quiet look with Faith, "Don't you worry, I plan on taking real good care of her." Robin said with a tiny smile, extending his hand.

Now the only one left he hadn't said goodbye to was Buffy. He regarded her thoughtfully for a few seconds before he turned away and left her regarding his back coldly.

"Ready to go," he asked Andrew as they stepped to the front desk and he was given keys to his rental car.

"Yep," Andrew nodded, "You think your friend will like me," he asked in a small voice, looking up at Xander with unsure eyes.

"Are you kidding me?! He's gonna bust a gut when he sees you," Xander exclaimed as they drove down the highway.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Cause I really wouldn't want to be responsible for someone getting hurt, with the blood and everything falling out. I don't have a lot of medical training you know," Andrew's babble came to a stop and he flushed in embarrassment before looking down.

"He'll be happy to see you," Xander said quietly, praying that he was right.

 

Chapter 3

L.A

By the time they pulled up to the Hyperion, both he and Andrew were literally shaking with exhaustion.

Xander chuckled hoarsely at the look of awe on Andrew's face.

"Wow, what a cool hotel," Andrew exclaimed, then his face fell, "There's not gonna be a lot of space in one little hotel room, maybe I can sleep in the car," looking distinctly unhappy about the prospect but unwilling to go back to Buffy’s camp.

"Andrew, he lives IN the hotel. It's not a paying hotel, it’s their home," he laughed at the look on Andrew's face.

"There must be hundreds of rooms," Andrew breathed as Xander drew him into the hotel, "With real beds, all with their own bathrooms...no sharing with the girls!"

Xander snickered, apparently that thought appealed to Andrew more than anything. He still couldn't figure out why Buffy refused to let Andrew stay with him.

"Hey Wes, how's it hanging?" he called out cheerfully, blinking at the cool look the man gave him. Damn, whatever happened to ole wussy Wesley? He definitely didn't want to get on this man's bad side, and he casually pushed Andrew behind him.

"Mr. Harris while it is always a dubious pleasure to see you, I must ask if there is some purpose for your presence," Wes regarded the young man, noting the changes that had occurred over the years in Xander. Approving of what he saw, curious as to why was he hiding someone behind him.

"Is there some sort of catastrophe in Sunnydale," he continued hearing Gunn and Fred come down the stairs.

"Sunnydale? Ah nah, man, we blew Sunnydale up a couple of days ago," Xander looked around for Angel.

He didn't see the looks of astonishment cross Gunn and Wes' faces.

"Is Angel around, that's who I came to see," he said trying to contain his eagerness.

"Back it up man, first who the hell are you and what the hell do you mean you blew Sunnydale up," Gunn said sharply, as he came down the stairs slowly.

"His name is Xander Harris," came Angel's low voice from the hallway, "He's here because I asked him to come. And I take it that you were all successful in closing the Hellmouth," Angel finished, with a slight smile on his face, blinking at the sight of Xander with two healthy eyes.

"Deadboy!" Xander exclaimed turning to look at him, then he yelled grabbing at his head, and dropping to the floor.

Andrew dithered helplessly before dropping to his friend's side. But Angel was already there and they both gasped as Xander looked up with milky white eyes.

"Somebody make them stop," he moaned softly at the distressing images running through his mind. He cried out as a huge demons appeared, menacing five people.

"Xander, what is it," Angel whispered hoarsely.

"The demons, they're gonna kill the people," he moaned twisting in Angel's grasp, "You gotta help them, she's just a little girl," he whimpered.

Angel met Wes' eyes in stunned amazement: Xander was the new Seer?!

He looked down, seeing the whiteness fade from Xander's eyes.

"What in the hell was that," Xander panted hoarsely, shivering in Angel's arms.

"Apparently, Mr. Harris, you appear to be Angel's new Seer, his connection to the Powers That Be," Wesley said dryly, already striding to the weapon's closet and loading up.

Angel helped Xander to his feet, "Are you going to be allright," he asked anxiously, peering into bewildered brown eyes.

Xander rolled his shoulders, "Yep, feeling good and ready to kick some demon ass," he said, "Wes, give me one of those big ass swords ya got there and a smaller one for my boy, Andrew."

Andrew grinned happily, "And I thought we were gonna just hafta sit around doing nothing," darting forward eagerly and taking the sword Wes helplessly extended to him.

"Wait a minute," Angel shouted, frowning under the puzzled looks the two boys were giving him, "Xander don't you think you need to sit down and rest?"

"Uh, no, I feel fine and raring to go," Xander glanced at Andrew in confusion, seeing the other nod.

"When Cordy had Visions it always brought her intense pain," Angel said slowly.

"Well, I feel perfectly fine," Xander shrugged in dismissal, then his eyes turned white, "We're going to hafta do something about her too," he muttered distractedly, his eyes returning to brown.

Angel looked around, Gunn, Wes and Fred's eyes clearly indicating that this was his call and with a sigh he gestured them all out the hotel.


A few hours later, they stumbled back into the hotel, bruised weary warriors returning from battle with all of them in various stages of high spirits after their victory.

"Wes, can you find Andrew a room to sleep in," Angel said wearily, a decided gleam in his eyes, "And I'll find Xander a place to sleep."

"Very well," Wes nodded wondering about the blush that crossed Xander's dirty face.

"Hey Angel, me and Fred'll lock up," Gunn said over his shoulder, "Oh, nice moves Xander, you gonna hafta teach me that rolling move you did," he said in sincere admiration.

Angel smiled at the pleasure on Xander’s face as he escorted him upstairs.

Opening the door, he listened with half his attention at the babble of words as Xander recounted the fight. He leaned against the door with a quiet smile waiting for the words to cease.

"And then when you did that move, jumping up in the air and POW," Xander chortled in excitement, grinning as he remembered the deadly moves Angel made fighting the demons. "You kicked ass!"

He turned and froze at the look on Angel's face, feeling his body start to sing and stir to life.

Angel pushed away from the door and walked slowly to the boy, "Tired," he purred huskily, blowing softly on those lips that he had been fantasizing about for days.

Xander swallowed and trembled, "Depends on what you have in mind," he said hoarsely, licking at his dry lips.

"Well, I thought we would start with a shower," Angel whispered, kissing the sweet lips, feeling them part hungrily for him, "Then we see what else we have the energy to do." He licked and nibbled his way down the dirty face to the boy's neck, pleased to see his Mark still there.

" 'Kay," Xander said shakily, closing his eyes in delight.

"After all, we need to make sure that you get thoroughly clean," Angel purred against the soft lips.

Xander's eyes darkened, remembering the last time Angel made sure he was 'thoroughly' clean and whimpered in need.

"Oh yeah, cleanliness is next to godliness, right," he sighed into Angel's mouth.

Xander revived somewhat under the hot water, washing away the dirt, blood and other filthy matters before Angel decided Xander wasn't quite 'clean' enough. With a low moan of desire, Xander turned and braced his hands against the shower wall as Angel knelt behind him and began to 'clean' him with long swipes of his cool tongue before burrowing his tongue into his clenching ass.

Angel pulled the flexing cheeks open further as Xander arched his ass higher, hungrily thrusting his tongue deeper into the hot tight hole, feeling the muscles inside fluttering and rippling around his tongue. Humming in greedy delight at the low voiced cries the boy was making above him, he pulled his tongue reluctantly from the fluttering little hole. Diving back in and exchanging a long sweet kiss with the pouting rosebud before he stood up, lathering up his hands and cock lavishly.

Slowly he worked a finger into the sweet tempting sheath, groaning at how Xander grabbed at his invading finger, knowing that he would soon be deep in that tight channel.

Xander pushed back hungrily for more, swiveling his hips, trying to follow where ever Angel’s hard caressing finger was directing him. Shuddering in helpless need as he felt Angel slowly add another and begin to fuck his ass with hard choppy strokes. Bracing his hands he shoved back, a high pitched yowl ripped from his throat as Angel's hard fingers caressed his prostate

Groaning in frustrated desire as he tried to do it again and Angel deliberately pulled his fingers back, pressing against his back.

"Uh uh, my boy," Angel whispered, holding the bucking hips immobile with his hard body, plowing his fingers harder into the boy's spasming hole. "Tell me the words, I want to hear you say it! Tell me what you want," he hissed in Xander's ear, ramming his fingers deeper into the clenching ass, smiling darkly at the low moan when he added a third finger.

"I want you to fuck my ass...ugh...I want to feel your big thick cock....oh God!...deep in my tight ass...ramming...yes...yes..umm...give it to me...oh God yes!...I want...ugh...
to...feel...you..so deep inside me...harder, please Angel...that I can feel you in my throat...," he was almost stuttering in his need.

A low moan of distress came from his throat when Angel pulled his fingers from the tight grasp, then they both sighed with pleasure as the cold hard cock was slid home.

Bracing his hands, he rocked back demandingly against Angel, flushing slightly at the hoarse chuckle from Angel.

"Greedy little thing aren't you," Angel purred, biting softly at Xander's ear, his hand trailing around and slowly fisting the hard drooling cock in time with his lazy thrusts.

"Angel, please," Xander gasped desperately, "Don't tease me...I need...I want...," he broke off with a yowl at a particularly hard thrust from Angel.

"Like that," he heard Angel groan, "Or maybe like this," with a heavy lunge, Angel hips slammed into his defenseless ass.

"YES! Just give it to me," Xander gasped, arching and bucking onto the thick cock ruthlessly pumping into his ass.

"Then hold on, baby," Angel grunted and his hips began to work faster, slamming deeper into the hot ass gyrating on his cock, the low keening cries from his boy encouraging him to fuck him deeper, harder....faster.

"That's it, baby," Angel snarled, twisting his hips, "That's it, work those hips for me, c'mon baby, move that greedy little ass, yea that's it, work it." He circled his hips before thrusting his cock deeper into Xander's needy ass, nearly lifting the boy off his feet.

"You want some more," he growled, with a brutal flexing of his hips, "Take it!"

"YES! I want it," Xander howled, working his hips salaciously, driving his ass back onto the hard pole rutting deep in his hungry body. Angel began riding him with rapacious violence and was pulling savagely on his spurting cock...twisting, rippling, cumming from the dual sensation of taking Angel's huge cock up his ass and his own cock being ruthlessly fisted.

...and then the long streaming gush of sensation inundated him, drowning him in cool ocean of intense pleasure....

And he rammed deeply into the boy's milking channel....a second before he felt himself coming, with Xander's hard cock erupting over his hand...and he fell into a deep satisfying release so long and powerful that it pulled every drop of cum from his cock, filling the boy's fluttering channel to overflowing.

They sank bonelessly to the floor of the shower, Angel still deeply embedded in the tightest ass he had ever known, just listening to the boy's ragged breathing, surfeited with pleasure.

Slowly he pulled his softening cock out, smiling briefly at the quick instinctive tightening around his cock as the boy tried to restrain him, mewling in distress.

"C'mon love," Angel said tenderly to the weary figure..

"Carry me," Xander said with a tired satiated smile, gasping as he was swung up in Angel's arms. "I was just joking," he gasped with wide eyes.

"But I'm not," Angel said quietly striding quickly to the bed and nestling the boy into his bed.

Xander looked around, "Uhm, this is your room," he said tentatively.

"Of course, where did you think I was going to put you," Angel snorted and pulled the weary sated body to him.

"What will they say when they realize I'm sleeping with you," Xander said worriedly, his eyes darkening with concern.

"They can say anything they want as long as I don't hear it," Angel said with a low growl, his eyes turning gold.

"You'll choose me over them," Xander twisted in Angel's arms, his eyes wide in astonishment.

"Yes, I'll choose you, over them....and over me," Angel looked down, smiling at the pleasure that lit the dark gaze.

Xander wiggled in happiness as he felt his lids become impossibly heavy, his last thought of wonder.


They woke up several times, their bodies instinctively coming together in passion. Xander had barely woken up the last time as Angel slid inside his still loose hole, sleepily rocking against into thrusts and dropping back to sleep as soon as he felt cool fluid fill his ass.


Wes was sitting downstairs drinking tea when he became aware of the young man that Xander had brought with him, hovering in the doorway of the kitchen.

"Yes, may I help you," he said coolly, then blinking under the torrent of words that poured out.

Holding up a hand, he raised his voice, "STOP! You are looking for Xander, correct?"

Andrew looked at the man in confusion, "Yeah, that's what I just said. I got up and I've been wandering all over the place looking for him."

Wes shook his head, that wasn't quite what the boy had said. Beginning with their arrival last night and the fight, somewhere within those babbling words he had managed to figure that the boy was looking for Xander.

"Perhaps we should check with Angel, as he was the one to find Xander a room to sleep in," he said as he got up and strolled up the stairs closely followed by Andrew bouncing behind him.

Knocking quietly on the door, he waited with strained patience for Angel to open the door. For some reason he was feeling particularly...flustered around the young Andrew.

He focused on Angel as the door open and the vampire looked at him with an unreadable look in his eyes, but then the only time he had been able to read the look in Angel's eyes was when he tried to smother him, he thought ruefully.

"Yes," Angel yawned, blinking at the sight of the two men.

"Andrew was looking for Mr. Harris and I felt you would know what room he was in," Wes said blinking a little at the strange look in Angel's eyes.

"There you are," Andrew exclaimed happily, ducking quickly under Angel's arm and approaching the rumpled bed, and kneeling on top of the covers, "Xander, I've been looking all over for you. My clothes and stuff are locked in the car. Do you think we can go shopping today? I think I'm gonna need some new clothes because the ones that I packed are not really the kinda clothes that cool warriors like us wear. Do you think I can get maybe some black clothes? Maybe Angel can teach me how to fight like him and I'll be just like Luke Skywalker when Obi Wan Konobi taught him how to use a Light Saber but I don't think Angel has any. I think I'll look really cool dressed in black, don't you," he sighed dreamily, lost in his vision of coolness.

Xander sat up slowly under the barrage of words, looking helplessly at the composed Angel and the look of disbelief on Wes' face.

"Yeah, we'll go shopping later on," he nearly snickered at the look on Wes' face, "Why don't you give me a couple of minutes to shower and get dressed, then we can go shopping, huh," he suggested.

"Okay," Andrew bounced happily off the bed, "Bye Angel, hurry up Xander. I wanna get me some new cool clothes." And he trotted away.

Wes looked in horror at the amused look on Xander's face, there was no doubt in his mind that the boy was naked under the sheets. His eyes shot to Angel, leaning against the doorjamb.

"Angelus?" he croaked backing away, barely reassured at the laughter coming from the rumpled bed. Keeping his attention on Angel? he completely missed the sight of a very naked Xander grabbing a robe and sliding into it.

"No," Angel sighed, "For some reason I don't lose my soul with Xander," he gave a hard glare at the smirking boy.

"You mean this isn't the first time?" Wes was just itching to feel a stake in his hand or better yet to get the hell away.

"No," Angel said shortly, there was absolutely no need for Wes' to know the intimate details of his sex life, he grinned to himself, now that he has a sex life to brag about. He felt like crowing or better yet slamming the door in Wes' face and slamming his cock back into Xander's ass.

"Look, we're going to see the Oracles today to find out why I didn't lose my soul and we're gonna find out why Xander is now my Seer," Angel explained tersely.

"Oh," was all Wes' could think to say, he heard Gunn and Fred come up behind him and Angel's muttered, 'I probably need to invest in an intercom'.

"Wha' up?" Gunn looked at the tense faces of Angel and Wes'.

He peered into Angel's room and saw Xander lounging in a chair, "Say man, if you need some clothes to sleep in ya shoulda asked me....Angel stuff is all silk and shit," he wrinkled his nose in distaste, wondering at the look of amusement on Xander's face.

"Uhm Charles, I don't think he's wearing pajamas," Fred whispered, quietly she thought until she heard the laughter ringing out from Xander.

"Look, here's the deal," Angel said shortly, "Xander and I are lovers, I'm not Angelus...okay?!. I didn't lose my soul, we're going to see the Oracles to find out why, so everybody get the hell away from my room!" He ended with a shout.

Fred watched him warily, before leaning closer to Wes, "Are you sure he's not Angelus?" She blinked at the howling laughter that came from Xander at Wes’ smooth reply.

"Quite sure, Angelus was much smoother," with that Wes turned and left.

With a shrug Gunn grabbed Fred and they headed for the kitchen.

"You were not a lot of help," Angel said severely to the laughing boy, his lips twitching in amusement.

Xander stood up and cross over to him, linking his arms around broad shoulders, "I know, I know but you gotta admit it was funny," he cajoled a smile out of Angel. Moaning softly at the feel of cool hands caressing his hips and a cool tongue parting his lips and slipping inside.

"Mmmmm," he sighed into Angel's mouth, "But I promised Andrew I'd take him shopping for 'cool' clothes."

"Xander, I hate to be the one to break it to you but all the clothes in the world won't help him," Angel shook his head ruefully.

"Hey, I used to be where Andrew is," Xander said with a smile, "Look at me now," he raised a brow.

Angel pushed Xander's robe open, "Mmmmm, and I do like what I see," he purred huskily, reaching for a hard rising cock only to have his hand slapped away.

"Uh uh," Xander said firmly, "Besides, I promised Andrew, remember." He pressed a brief kiss to Angel's lips, "When we get back, I'm all yours," he whispered huskily, his eyes darkening with desire before he moved away, heading for the shower.

Angel came out of his daze, "But Xander, I can be fast," he protested following the boy to the door.

"I don't want fast," Xander said firmly and he cast a coy look over his shoulder, "I want it nice and slow, hard and deep." With a slumberous look on his face, he dropped his robe, giving Angel a glimpse of the succulent golden flesh of his human’s ass before the door was slammed firmly in his face.

"You just wait," he yelled through the closed door, "I'm gonna have you screamin' my name later."

The door opened swiftly, "Baby, I always scream your name," Xander shot back sweetly before slamming the door again.

This time Angel heard the shower come on and walked away muttering about 'mean cock teasers'.



After the promised shopping event, Angel and Xander headed for the Oracles. Quickly making his offering, they passed through.

"Whoa, can it get any whiter in here," Xander exclaimed looking around, he blushed at the low chuckle that came from the two figures walking towards them.

"You must be Alexander Harris," the female smiled at the red-faced boy. She exchanged pleased smiles with the males.

"Clearly you didn't need anymore hints from us to solve your problem," the male said dryly to Angel.

"Problem? What problem," Angel looked at them in bewilderment.

"Your soul problem," the female said in some exasperation, "We gave you not one, but two Seers before you finally got it right with the third. Do you realize how difficult it was to find suitable matches for you."

Xander began to laugh softly at the flummoxed look on Angel's face, "Angel, what they are trying to say is that all this time you had the answer to your soul problem with your Seers."

"You mean to say that I wouldn't have lost my soul with Doyle or Cordy," Angel gasped out unaware of the smile disappearing off of Xander's face.

"Of course, why do you think we gave them to you," the male snapped before sighing, "Angel, do you really think that the gypsies are more powerful than we are, that we can not easily overrule their curse? Xander Harris was originally scheduled to be your Seer after Doyle's death, however it was felt that he was needed far more in Sunnydale than at your side."

Angel looked at Xander and sighed as the boy looked away. "Xander, I didn't mean it like that," he said softly. "Four years ago, could you really imagine us together like this," he said quietly, turning the dark eyes to him.

"No, but maybe you wish that it was Cordy in your bed rather than me," Xander couldn't help but to mumble, squeaking in shock as his lips were ruthlessly seized. His mouth opened automatically under the commanding lips, a cool tongue caressing his, inviting it out to play. He moaned hungrily, his hands twisting and burying in Angel's hair before he felt his lips released with a sigh of bliss.

"That was then, this is now," Angel said harshly, "I want you in my life and no other. Buffy, Doyle, Cordy they are all the past, nothing exists but you and I. Don't start trying to create problems where there are no problems, Xander Harris!" He ended his words with a quick kiss to the boy's forehead.

"Are we okay on this," he whispered pulling Xander to him.

"Yeah, we're cool," Xander whispered back, smiling in delight, before leaning in and kissing Angel.

"Perhaps you would like us to create a room for you here," the male's ascetic voice broke through the passion stirring through them, and they guiltily pulled away.

"Is that all of your questions," the male looked at them.

"Wait," Xander said, "I had lost my eye..," he faltered under the horrible memories of pain, drawing support from Angel's hand. "I lost my eye in a fight against the First, actually with Caleb. But now, I have two perfectly healthy eyes," he said quietly, "Why."

"Xander Harris, in order to be a Seer you must have two healthy eyes… granted, with some minor modification but you need two of them," the female said with a slight smile.

"Xander doesn't have headaches like Cordy did also," Angel said, "Cordy had to bond with a demon to be free of the blinding pain."

The male sighed softly, "That was a mistake on our part as we did not foresee Doyle passing on his Visions in the kiss he gave her, it normally does not work in such a manner. The Chase family has a long history of family members dealing with intense migraines, one family member even committed suicide rather than suffer through another year."

"Each vision she received triggered a migraine attack and her migraines intensified with each vision. This was how they were able to convince her of her forthcoming death. Unfortunately, Cordelia compounded the problem by listening and believing Skip rather than coming to us instead. Once she did that, she was almost cut off from us."

"So Xander's not gonna die," Angel said softly, a slow smile spreading across his face.

"Xander will not die until you are dead," the female stated quietly.

Both Xander and Angel froze at that, "Come again," Xander said hoarsely, his jaw dropping in shock.

"Your lifespan is now equal to Angel," the male stated coolly, "How else are you to function as his Seer if you were to die, because as we said to Angel, this is his last one."

"If he can not keep his Seers healthy, then he just can't have anymore," the female said with a firm nod.

"That's all right," Angel said hastily grabbing Xander and pushing him to the door, "Don't worry we can find our own way out."

The male raised a brow, "Are you quite sure you wouldn't like us to prepare a room for you here, I assure you it will be no trouble."

"No trouble at all," the female echoed his words solemnly, her lips twitching slightly. "There is much to be said about peace and quiet."

"NO!" Both Xander and Angel shouted as they made for the door.


They landed outside with Xander breathing heavily. He glanced at Angel and they rushed back to the hotel, hurriedly stripping off their clothes once they reached the hall and slamming into their room, caressing each other with greedy moans of passion before Angel forced Xander down on the bed.

Angel climbed up the foot of the bed, hungrily watching his boy...his for the taking, spread out before his greedy eyes like a delectable feast and he knew just where he wanted to start feasting. He buried his face between Xander's legs, feeling the shiver overtake the seductive form. Xander's body straining up against him, and he pulled the pliant body closer, tighter to his ravenous mouth. Xander's body bucked against him, trying to thrust deeper into his mouth, exciting him all the more as he held those bucking hips still.

Hard, thick and musky...and all his; smelling the rich scent, where it was strongest; he could never get enough of inhaling the arousing scent of Xander, he mused.

Xander cried out, moaning as his body writhed against the crushing grip Angel had on his hips, thighs...pushing them apart. Screaming hoarsely as he felt the icy wet caress flicker across his clenching hole, then slowly worm its way in.

"Angel," he screamed at the dual sensation as Angel took up a firm rhythmic pull on his flexing cock.

Angel worked his tongue deeper into the tight pucker, he couldn't get enough of the boy. He wanted to chain him to the bed and never let him leave the room. Always willing, always ready---and always naked for him, just for him...only him. His body was so sweet, hot, delicious---and all his.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," Xander chanted, feeling every flicker of that cool tongue in him, caressing him. Every shifting movement of Angel's hair brushing between his sprawled legs, every expert movement of his lips, his tongue gliding into him.

Again and again Angel slid his tongue deep into the velvety clenching flesh, seeking the taste of his Xander, holding the boy's hips as he pushed his face deeper into the hot flesh. He screamed; and Angel felt Xander's whole body shiver and flex. He pushed himself deeper into the clenching muscle, fluttering his tongue ravenously in the hungry little hole, greedily kissing the sweet rosebud. Pulling every shred of sensation from Xander's writhing body before he pulled away, letting the boy collapse on the bed in a panting heap of pleasure, as he felt Xander's cum flow over his hand.

And when Xander began pushing him away, moaning, "No more, no more...", he finally eased himself away with one last regretful lick to the sweet, delectable hole and crawled up beside Xander. He felt like ramming himself deep into that sweet little hole he had just consumed, the boy was too fuckin' beautiful just sprawled out against the black sheets with his eyes closed and that soft sensuous look of sated pleasure on his face.

He was so beautiful in the aftermath of his pleasure that he couldn't resist taking his boy again. He was aroused again and huge with wanting to be encased in Xander's flexing sheath.

His hand stole down to the soft wet cock and slowly he began to stroke the beautiful flesh back to life, smiling at the shuddering moan from Xander. He leaned over and took a taut nipple into his mouth, worrying at the tiny morsel of flesh. Feeling Xander's hand steal up into his hair as his lover moaned and arched his body against his mouth.

Sometimes, he just liked to suck on them because they were so sensitive that he knew he could make Xander cum just by that alone.

"Angel, please," Xander moaned softly, shaking under the dual sensation. He couldn't help but to cry out as he looked down and saw Angel feeding, sucking on his nipples, his hand wrapped tightly around his cock, stroking him back to full arousal. Then he felt Angel slide two fingers deep inside and caress his prostrate, "Yes!" he hissed, shoving his ass down on the invading digits.

He pulled Angel's head up and ruthlessly attacked Angel's mouth hungrily, groaning at the taste. He whimpered softly into Angel's mouth as Angel shoved a third finger deep into his ass, wrenching his mouth away with a harsh cry of pleasure, working his hips frantically trying to force them deeper.

Angel watched the wanton movements of those tantalizing hips and slowly added a fourth finger, seeing how Xander froze then relaxed with a soft mewl of pleasure, pumping his hips tentatively.

Slowly, he parted the beautiful cheeks and slid his aching flesh home, feeling the clenching, spasming muscles tighten around him with fierce pressure.

Xander caught his breath at one particularly long, slow lunge and began moaning, "Oh....God...please....That feels so fuckin' good---harder....more---give me more....oh! It feels sooo fuckin' good---more...more....deeper....oh! God Angel give it to me, fill me up, fuck me harder...yes! Yes!....like that," Xander panted hoarsely, his head arching back.

He was feeling it, every long stroke, every hot fuckin' thrust into him. His body changing, writhing on the thick cock filling him, meeting every stroke with a lascivious movement of his own.

He could feel it coming...it was coming...he was cuming and he let go with a long wail of joy. His body convulsing against Angel, riding out his orgasm, his spurting shaft erupting between their bodies bathing them in his fluid.

Angel rocked deliberately into the flexing sheath, tightening around him in Xander’s orgasm, he clenched his teeth against the painful tightness, thrusting deeper, deeper still into the grasping channel....mine!

One more thrust.....mine...

And it took one last long, hard lunge and he was gone, crashing over the edge, into intense wracking pleasure, bathing Xander's insides with his cum, feeling the pulsating hole milking him of the last ounce of cum from his body.



They had fun for the next couple of months with Xander now working as Angel's Seer and permanent bed partner. Of course, Gunn wasn't exactly fun with his stalking around the hotel, muttering about them constantly fucking like rabbits.

Hey, they were horny and Angel was trying to make up for lost time. Besides, they were finding so many interesting places to have fun...

---in the elevator, Xander kneeling before Angel raining hot kisses all over his cock, squeezing and caressing the hard length, licking and pumping him, sucking him, coming deep within that avid sucking mouth, coming all over the boy's face until he was sucked bone dry.....

---in his office, bent over his desk, pounding deep into the tight heat stifling his cry in Xander's shoulder, feeling the silent shout the boy gave in his hand and the shudders shaking him.....

....on the kitchen table late at night, Xander's legs thrown over his shoulders as he fucked him, the blind look of ecstasy on the boy's face....

...Angel had quickly discovered his favorite way of waking was to hot wetness surrounding his cock, the steady pull, tugging as a hot tongue wrapped around his rapidly stiffening cock, feeling Xander's soft hair gliding gently between his thighs....

...Xander had swiftly figured out his favorite way of waking was feeling Angel's icy, wet tongue worming deep in his twitching hole, hungry moans of enjoyment coming from behind him as Angel feasted on him and always slept best after getting a deep hard fucking and Angel licking him clean....

...or the thrill of almost getting caught in a dark alley behind a garbage dumpster with him on his knees, with Xander facing the wall, slowly licking the spasming pucker, preparing his boy, relishing the gasps and moans from Xander. Then the low harsh moan as he sank his hard shaft home....

...or playing in Xander's ass while he was on the phone, slowly fingerfucking Xander while talking to a client, watching his boy squirm and shimmy on his fingers would get him so hard, that he would finally put the phone on mute, bend Xander over his desk and fuck him to hell and back....

They had a great time, a lusty sex induced great couple of months...that is until Buffy showed up, of course.


Wes knocked hesitantly on Angel's bedroom door, incredibly glad not to hear the constant moans and screams that were usually coming from the room. At least he and Andrew were far more discreet, he thought virtuously. With the exception of almost getting arrested in the park, he smirked remembering how loud Andrew had gotten that night.

His face softened, despite that fact that they had been lovers for the last two months, there was always such a look of sweet innocence on the young man's face. He learned the hard way to let Andrew stand on his own, be his own man. He was surprised, however, at the fierce protectiveness among Gunn's friends towards Andrew, maybe it was something about Andrew that reminded them all of their lost innocence. They treated Andrew like a favorite younger brother, roughhousing with him, looking out for him and teaching him how to handle himself on the streets. Not that anyone ever had any intention of letting him out on the 'streets' alone, he shuddered in horror at the thought.

He started, coming out of his reverie at Fred's voice, "They're downstairs in basement with Andrew," he heard her drawl over her shoulder as she head down the stairs.

He turned and followed her, turning down the hall to get Angel.

"Hi y'all, what can I do for you," she looked quickly at the small crowd of people in the lobby. She frowned at the look the short little blonde girl gave her. Had they met before?

She glanced over at some of Gunn's friends, they shrugged disinterestedly.

Jay, however, kept a wary eye on the blonde girl who was seriously get'n on his last fuckin' nerve. Girlie looked like his blackness would rub off on her, like he would even think about talking to a uppity bitch like her.

Buffy looked disdainfully at the skinny girl, "You must be Fred," her lip curled slightly, obviously no competition from her.

"Buffy, I really don't think this is a good idea," Willow remarked quietly, a slight look of pain in her eyes. Still reeling slightly over the fact that Kennedy had left her.

She had had numerous calls from Xander and Andrew. Xander, of course, wasn't saying anything about what was going on, however, Andrew was a fountain of information, her lips twitched.

If what she suspected was going on, somebody was going to get seriously hurt, she eyed Buffy with a cool look, and it wasn't gonna be Xander.

Dawn plopped down on a step, "Buffy, I agree with Willow. Obviously, Angel's gotten over you so let the man alone and let's find Xander." Life just wasn't as much fun without either Spike or Xander around, she pouted, feeling her eyes sting with tears at the thought of Spike.

Buffy rounded on her, "Look, face the fact that Xander doesn't want anything to do with us." Her eyes were angry and annoyed. She still hadn't gotten over that stupid song he sang that last day.

Dawn looked at her spitefully, "He don't want anything to do with you, not me. He likes me," she retorted smugly, her eyes wide.

Jay exchange glance with Tommy, both hiding smirks---little girlie got some fire in 'er. They could hardly wait 'til Xan got upstairs.

"Xander?!" she squealed and was instantly on her feet rushing over to him. Feeling his arms wrapping around her in a long tight hug of comfort, warmth and safety.

"What are you doing here," she pulled back to say.

"I live here," Xander looked at her, before strolling over to the waiting people.

Buffy blinked, Xander?! This was Xander?! When did he develop those muscles and that way of walking. She licked her lips running her eyes over the loose sweat pants hanging low on his hips and bare torso. Shivering in lustful desire.

Willow blinked and raised a brow at the physical and more importantly the emotional change in Xander. He walked with smooth effortless grace, that drew the eyes irresistibly to his crotch. He looked as if he finally knew who he was and making no apologies to anyone.

She looked behind him and gasped, Andrew?! What happened to the skinny little geek from three months ago. She smiled helplessly back at the huge smile that suddenly crossed his face.

"Willow, what's up mutterfuder," Andrew chirped, happily bouncing up and down.

His eyes widened at the silence spreading in the lobby.

Jay blinked and sighed, "Ah, Andrew...Andy let's have a little talk okay," he got up turning and giving a fierce glare at the snickering Tommy and Carlos, knowing who was responsible.

"It's because I'm white, right," Andrew looked miserable, "I just wanted to sound tough."

Jay rubbed his chin, he really didn't like hurting the little guy, "Look, it's not that...it's..it's, c'mon Xan, help a brother out," he looked helplessly at a smirking Xander.

Angel appeared behind Andrew and exchanged a quick look with Xander.

Willow raised her brow as Xander immediately left Dawn's side and went to stand slightly to Angel's side, an unreadable look on his face.

"Okay new Andrew rule no. 61. Andrew, you are not to use any words that you do not know the meaning of or how to pronounce," Angel said with a sigh.

"But Angel, I gotta sound tough," Andrew turned to him anxiously, his eyes alarmed. "Warriors like us have to sound tough, right, and wear lots of black clothes."

"Willow! Look at my clothes, I'm wearing black because black looks cool and I look really cool in them, don't I," he said, turning eagerly back to her, bouncing excitedly.

"Angel says that I look real warriorlike, he's teaching me and Xander how to fight," he continued, his words tumbling over each other.


Angel shook his head wearily, if Andrew lived for a thousand years he didn't think the boy would ever sound tough. He looked at the wide-eyed look of sweet innocence and hoped the boy never became tough and lose that look.

"Tommy, Carlos you guys are going to stop teaching Andrew those words."

"Sorry man," Tommy said with a little grin, "He just sounds so funny talking like that."

"Yeah, but you're gonna get the boy in trouble," Jay growled angrily, looking at them grimly.

"Naw, we got his back," Carlos said quietly, sobering up and his eyes were cold.

"Yeah, nobody betta fuck with him when we're around," Tommy said fiercely. Somebody lay a hand on Andrew and somebody was gonna draw back a nub.

"Angel," Buffy said softly, giving him a coy look under her lashes. "I was kinda hurt that you didn't call or anything," she walked to him with a deliberate roll of her hips.

"I was busy," Angel said shortly. The only thing on his mind right now was getting Xander upstairs, in the shower and fucking his brains out.

"Well, obviously not too busy to take in a couple of strays like Xander and Andrew," she snapped out waspishly.

Angel raised his brow, "I had already asked Xander to join me in L.A. a few months ago. He choose to wait out the battle with you instead. The offer was still open," he shrugged, "And he also brought a valuable addition to the agency." He gave a quick look to Andrew who blushed.

"So Buffy, mind telling me what you're doing here," Angel leaned against the countertop, looking up with a quick smile at the sight of Cordy slowly coming down the stairs.

"I heard voices," she smiled, "And decided to investigate." Her eyes turned flat as she looked at Buffy, "Oh it's you. Well, that was fun, I'm going back up stairs."

"Oh no you don't," Xander sprinted quickly for her, "You are downstairs and your staying down here. Besides, it's almost time for you to exercise with Gunn," he smirked.

"Oh lucky me," Cordy looked at him deadpan before they both burst into chortles.

"I know that you two were talking about me," Gunn announced calmly as ran lightly down the stairs, "That's why Cordy I'm gonna open up a can of whoop ass on you."

"Ha, you wish," Cordy sneered back as she made her way slowly down the hall with Fred and Gunn in close attendance.

"What's wrong with her," Willow asked quietly her eyes concerned.

"Look, we didn't come here to discuss Cordy," Buffy said coldly, "And I'm quite sure that they don't want to talk about it."

"Actually WE don't mind," Xander gave Buffy a cool look, "Cordy's been in a coma for about three months and she's slowly getting her strength back."

Xander blinked, his eyes going wide. Willow gasped as his eyes turned a milky white and she saw how Wes, Angel and Andrew snapped to attention.

"Four D'nake demons, 42nd and 3rd Street," Xander said standing stock still his eyes unfocused, "Family of five, hiding in their van."

Slowly his eyes cleared, becoming brown again as Andrew went to the weapons' closet and began tossing out axes and swords.

"What the hell was that," Buffy snapped, shaken.

"Xander's my new Seer," Angel responded calmly, checking his sword.

"You have got to be kidding," Buffy looked flabbergasted, "Xander Harris, a Seer." She began to laugh and her laughter petered out under the cold looks everyone was giving her.

"C'mon, we're talking about Xander," she gestured trying to get them to see the humor.

"I don't think they find you funny, Buffy," Dawn said softly.

Buffy's mouth set stubbornly, "Well, if he's supposed to be some sorta Seer then I want him back."

"I'm not your toy, Buffy to be demanded back when you see someone else having a good time with me," Xander lips quirked and he exchanged with quick look at Angel. "You threw me away, remember? So don't look so shocked to see that he wants me."

Willow turned around and snickered softly in her hand. Ooooh Xander was a bad boy!

Buffy sighed, pretending defeat, "Well, it's a long way back to Cleveland," she peeked at Angel, "Would you mind if we stay here, if we promise to be good," she stared seductively into Angel's eyes, slowly licking her lips. Smirking to herself at the flash of desire she saw in Angel's eyes.

Man, what I wouldn't give to have Xander on his knees with that hot mouth wrapped around my cock, was Angel’s distracted thought, imagining what he was going to be doing to Xander when they got back. He was going to be 'doing' Xander, he thought with a licentious gleam in his eyes.

Calling for Fred, he asked her to find rooms for their 'guests'.


Coming back from the fight, they stumbled tiredly into the hotel. Helping each other up, groaning softly as a bruise flared in pain or a sore muscle protested the strain of movement.

Propping Xander against the wall, Angel opened their bedroom door and carried the tired boy into the room, and into the shower. Quickly washing the dirt and blood off of each other, hissing as a bruise was bumped accidentally.

Getting out of the shower and drying hastily, they tumbled into bed.


Gradually waking up, Xander stumbled into the bathroom, quickly taking a leak, washing his hands and brushing his teeth before crawling back into bed. Reaching under the pillow for the lube, he hastily prepared himself as he began his pleasurable morning wake up call to Angel.

Angel woke up slowly, sighing in pleasure at the hot wetness surrounding his cock, the greedy moans of enjoyment from the dark head bobbing over his cock. Groaning as he felt the succulent tongue lash at his hard shaft, watching the lewd sight of his boy preparing himself for his early morning fuck.

"Enough," he sighed in regret, eyeing the golden flesh working with licentious abandon on Xander’s own fingers.

Shifting around on the bed, Xander crouched on his hands and knees, and looked over his shoulder at the hot look of rapacious desire on Angel's face, wiggling with need.

Both hissed in pleasure at the long slow glide of the thick shaft into it's second home.

Bracing himself, Angel began a lazy ride into Xander’s hot narrow sheath, feeling the muscles smoothly flexing around his cock, gripping and releasing. He had taught the boy very well, was his hazy thought. Their early morning fucks never seem to last for very long, he thought, feeling his balls beginning to tighten up.

Spurred on by the low moans of earthly delight from Xander, he began to savagely pump his hips into Xander's ass.

Xander's arms were trembling with the strain of maintaining his stance, finally at one hard almost brutal lunge from Angel, he collapsed to his forearms, crying out as Angel went even deeper at this angle.


Buffy was determined to talk to Angel, she just knew that if she could talk to him, that he would be hers once again. She carefully looked around the hall and with extreme nonchalance she made her way to where she knew Angel slept.

Frowning at the odd cries she was hearing, she opened the door and froze in shock.

"Get out," Angel never stopped his furious pace in Xander's ass as he looked at Buffy with hot golden eyes and growled.

Ignoring her, he sped up his pace in the sweet tight ass, barely aware of the door clicking closed....closer...yes...there...and with a howl he came deep in Xander's hot rippling sheath.

He had looked up at the sound of the door opening, his eyes glazing over as he felt his release so close, seeing the look of shock on Buffy's face he had almost lost his erection at the sight of a horrified Buffy standing in the doorway. Thank God Angel kept his priorities straight.

He had heard the growl from Angel at Buffy to get out and maybe after he came he would feel horribly embarrassed, but dear God, not now...not when he was so close to coming. When he felt Angel coming and that low howl of satisfaction, he came so hard it felt like his bones were going to break.

Collapsing in a tangled heap of arms and legs, Xander breathed raggedly.

"What do you think she's gonna do," he husked out, his ass fluttering around the cock still buried in his ass, feeling it stiffen and grow hard inside him.

"Well, if she's lucky she'll go away," Angel pulled slowly out of his boy, gathering him in his arms knowing that soon the sheer total embarrassment would be hitting in a couple of minutes. Looking around, he got to his feet pulling Xander after him and sat down in his favorite chair, pulling Xander down into his lap, cuddling in the easy chair.

5..4..3..2..1 With a knowing smirk, he waited.

Xander sat up with a gasp of horror, "Oh my God," he cried softly, "She saw us having sex."

"Yup, maybe she got some pointers," Angel chuckled, trying to dodge the half-hearted blows Xander was laying across his head and shoulders before relaxing against him.

"Man, she is gonna be pissed," Xander muttered, wiggling at the hard cock poking him in the back.

"Mmmm," Angel said distracted by the wiggling ass, he dropped his hand into Xander's lap and started idly pulling on the hardening cock.

Xander twisted in his lap, his eyes heated with desire as he leaned in for a long, mindblowing kiss.



Buffy ran downstairs frantically, "Wes, quick where's your stakes?!"

Wes looked at her with cool eyes, not moving an inch, "Why do you need stakes?"

"Angelus," Buffy said simply, pacing back and forth, keeping a wary eye on the stairs.

"What about Angelus," Cordy came limping into the lobby.

Buffy flushed, "I...I...uhm....wanted to...talk...to Angel..and...," she stammered to a halt under their amused eyes.

"And you probably saw Angel fucking the shit out of Xander huh," Cordy remarked, "Hey Wes, what happened to the water in the fridge."

"I think Andrew drank it all," Wes looked over his shoulder.

"HOLD IT!" Buffy shouted, "Isn't anyone concerned that Angelus is coming."

Cordy snickered, "Actually it's more like Angel is cumming." She started laughing heartily, "Boy, I crack myself up sometimes," she gasped, wiping the tears of mirth from her eyes.

"But he'll lose his soul," Buffy yelled.

"Not anymore, and especially not with his Seer," Wes said, looking bored.

"Whaddaya mean, not with his Seer," Buffy demanded, "I thought you were his Seer, don't tell me he screwed you." She sneered at Cordy.

'Nope," Cordy shook her head, "He didn't know about that part until after Xander got here. From what I heard, they got buck wild just before the big Sunnydale bruhaha." Cordy leaned forward confidingly, knowing that Buffy was gonna hit the roof.

Buffy looked like she was going to pass out, "He was sleeping with Xander back then," she said faintly.

"I don't think they got much sleep the way they go at here, but hey, you'll have to ask Angel. But don't be surprised to find that he'll rip your head off. He's very protective of Xander." Cordy smirked, with any luck the dumb blonde'll ask and whaddaya know, the world is less one Buffy 'the Bitch' Summers...life can be good.

"He can have sex now," Buffy smiled slowly and wiggled her hips.

Cordy eyed her sardonically, "Buffy a piece of advice for you, I probably wouldn't care overly much if Angel killed you, ya know," she began conversationally, "But I really wouldn't like to see what it would do if Xander wound up killing you."

Buffy ignored her, "Xander wouldn't hurt me, he can't hurt me." And strolled away.

Wes looked at Cordy, "Shall you make the funeral arrangements or shall I," he said drily.

Cordy waved a hand, "Awww, let Willow do it, she helped bring the bitch here."


Two days later, surprisingly, it was Andrew that figured out the perfect solution to their Buffy problem, at lunch. Sweet, innocence, gentle Andrew.

They sat at lunch in angry silence, everyone casting ugly looks at both Buffy and Angel.

Buffy had a smirk on her face at the furious and hurt look on Xander's eyes each time he glanced at Angel and the unreadable look on Angel's face.

Looks like my plan is working quite well, she chuckled silently. Guess all those nights of researching finally paid off. It's amazing what a little Decken root, ground into powder can do to vampires, she licked her lips almost moaning. Her panties becoming wet as she recalled the few times that she convinced Spike to take the powder, the equivalent of Spanish Fly for humans. She had been barely able to hobble out of the bed, he had fucked her so hard. The blind look in his eyes exciting her, knowing that all he wanted was to fuck, and fuck and fuck her, the wall, anything as long as he could cum.

She had even screamed Angel's name a time or two and he had never even noticed. Lost in the power of the root, blind to everything but the need to fuck and cum.

She gave Angel a little sideways look, quailing slightly but rallying under the hostile look he gave her. She gave him a coy smile, blinking at the disgusted look on his face. She knew he wasn't gay, the only reason why he was fucking Xander was because Xander was an easy fuck.

She snorted, well she put a stop to THAT nonsense last night. It was amazing what they sold in L.A. these days, she smirked. She picked her moment very carefully, making sure that Xander was out on a case before sneaking upstairs into Angel's bedroom and blowing the Decken powder in his face.

She almost giggled remembering the look on Xander's face when he walked in on Angel fucking her. He had looked like he was going to break into little pieces, like his world had came to an end. Good! She thought viciously, that's what he gets for trying to take what belonged to her. Angel belonged to her, he always had and he always will belong to her.

A silent giggle shook her shoulders at the argument that had raged this morning, as Angel tried to explain, but Xander was too angry and hurt to listen. But she knew she had to move fast before Xander softened and did listen...she knew just how gullible he was, considering how many times she had played him herself.

Andrew regarded his friends with a sad look in his eyes. He had heard the argument raging upstairs.

At first, he had been a little worried when he saw Buffy sneaking into Angel's bedroom yesterday but ignored the concern. He knew Angel would never do anything to hurt Xander. But he had been shocked and horrified at the noises coming out of Angel and Xander's bedroom, especially since Xander wasn't there.

The animalistic screams coming from the bedroom, he frowned, reminded him of something...but what? Something to do with....he blinked as he recalled a conversation he had had with Spike, about...he blushed...sex.

His eyes widened, "Decken root," he gasped, turning horrified eyes on Buffy’s suddenly angry face.

"Shut up," she growled, her eyes flashing as she got up slowly from her chair.

"No," Angel said sharply as Andrew quailed in his chair, "Let him speak."

"He's obviously an idiot," Buffy shot back, stalking around the table, "He's too stupid to know what he's talking about."

"I do so too know what I’m talking about," Andrew straightened up angrily, trembling as he faced her. "Spike told me about Decken root and what it does to vampires. He said it makes them do...do..THINGS with people," he stammered.

"What!" came the chorus from the table as angry eyes turned to Buffy.

She ignored them, looking at Angel unrepentantly, "I had to convince you that you weren't gay," she tried to explain and gave him a coy smile, "And by your performance last night, you obviously were convinced."

"Oh my God," Dawn whispered looking at her sister horrified.

Willow's hand had tightened around the handle of her knife, her knuckles white with strain.

Xander was literally shaking with murderous rage, his hands balled into fists.

Angel growled, speaking through clenched teeth, "You almost cost me Xander you dumb bitch!"

"Don't call me a bitch," Buffy yelled at him.

"Okay, how about tramp, whore, slut," Cordy chimed in. They should have killed her when she first walked in the door, she seethed with fury.

Gunn, Fred and Wesley were equally horrified, remembering the screaming fight that Xander and Angel had had upstairs. Feeling ashamed of the way they had treated Angel, they should have known he would never hurt Xander like that.

"You shut up, you little snail," Buffy snarled at Cordy, smirking at the flinch Cordy gave.

"You don't talk to her like that," Andrew stood up bravely, inwardly shaking with fear.

"Or you'll what," Buffy laughed harshly, she looked distastefully at Angel and how he was standing by Xander's side, "To think I wanted you," she spat out, "Spike was a much better fuck than you'll ever be," she said maliciously.

Angel smiled tightly, harsh vicious words slipping out, "He should be, I taught him everything he knows," he gripped Xander's arm, feeling him flinch. He looked at Xander
with regret in his eyes.

Xander slowly smiled and kissed him, a soft promise in the touch of his lips.

"Grrrrr, disgusting," Buffy spat, "God, I should've let you wear that damn necklace instead of Spike, I wish he was here."

"Dawn get your things, we're leaving," Buffy snarled, her eyes angry as she regarded the gentle look on Angel's face as he looked at Xander.

Dawn trembled, "No, I'm not going anywhere with you. You've become a mean, vicious bitch...and I don't want to be around you anymore," she said quietly, her eyes steady.

Buffy turned around slowly, a queer smile on her face, "May I remind you that you are still underage and under MY guardianship. Now get your stuff. NOW!."

"I said no," Dawn said even quieter, shrinking down in her seat, fear on her face.

Andrew looked at her in dismay and shivered, he hated to see that look on Dawn's face. And he wasn't going to stand for it. His shoulders squared as he pushed back his chair.

"Dawn's right, you are a mean girl," he said steadily, his eyes darkening, "And I wish Spike was here, too!" With that his eyes turned completely black and the lights began to flicker erratically as the floor trembled underfoot. Everyone staggered, crying out in alarm, trying to stay upright on the shifting ground, eventually falling to floor. Screams and hoarse shouts rang through the hotel.

Gradually the floor and lights settled.

Grabbing at the table, Wes lurched upright with a pained groan, crying out in alarm at the crumpled form of Andrew. Touching his face with trembling fingers, he breathed softly in relief to see the sweet gentle eyes open.

Angel pushed himself to his feet, hissing slightly in pain as he extended a hand and pulled Xander to his feet.

A quick glance around showed him, Gunn helping Cordy and Willow to their feet as Dawn helped Fred.

Willow held her side as she breathed carefully and cautiously sat down.

"Andrew," she said with care, mindful of her sore ribs, "What did you just do?"

Andrew figited, twisting his hands, with panicky look on his face, until Wes sat down and drew him gently into his lap.

"Well, she was being mean and nasty. She shouldn't done that to Angel just because he don't like her anymore and he likes Xander. She hurt them and she was gonna be mean and nasty to Dawn and Dawn was scared and I didn't want Dawn to be scared so I did something," Andrew said in a rush, his eyes full of fear, afraid of their reaction.

They blinked under the barrage of words.

"You kept saying she was," Xander said quietly, hissing softly as he limped to his chair, sighing as he eased down into the chair.

"Yeah where is the bitch, I mean Buffy," Cordy said looking around.

Andrew shrank back into Wesley's embrace and muttered something.

"Andrew, you're gonna hafta speak up, we don't speak mumble," Wes said tenderly rubbing gently at the shivering back.

"Wot the bloody hell did you do, boy," Spike said as he crawled out from under the table to awed silence.

"Wot? Wot?" He glanced around at the stunned faces.

"She said she wished Spike was here, I wanted Spike here....so I switched them," Andrew said shakily. He turned anxious eyes to Angel, "Did I do bad?"

Angel looked at his favorite Childe, then to Xander. He looked around at the room, full of his ‘family’.

"No, my boy," he said huskily, pulling Xander close, "You did just fine."

"Welcome home, Spike," Angel said as he left Xander's side, "Welcome home, my childe." And he pulled a surprised Spike into his arms.

Gunn leaned down to Cordy and whispered, "So, is anybody gonna tell him that he's naked."

Cordy and Dawn looked at each other, then at Gunn, "Hell no!"

 

Epilogue


70 years later...

A silent figure walked slowly through the cemetery, before stopping at seven well familiar headstones.

He was young and was unearthly beautiful with ancient eyes.

"I'm here just as I promised you I always would be, to tell you of our adventures. You know how I've told you how Spike's taken to being, as he still calls us, a White Hat? Well, now he's actually wearing a white hat," he chuckled somberly.

Then he began to tell his silent friends of his adventures as he traveled the world in the service of the Powers That Be. Fighting this demon or that demon, how they had prevented another apocalypse. Telling them of the Slayers around the world that he had met, some good, some bad.

He spoke of the joy and satisfaction he felt, how much he had grown in the passage of years.

He chuckled, "You almost wouldn't believe it was still me," he smiled. Hearing footsteps behind him he twisted around, sighing knowing that it was time to go.

"Well, looks like I gotta go, duty calls and all that, ya know," he said as he got smoothly to his feet. Beautiful grace and power in every limb, he was a work of art to the admiring gaze of his lover.

Biting his lip he gazed through blurry tearful eyes at the headstones...

Rupert Giles---Giles had died as he wanted, fighting a demon and saving lives almost 60 years ago.

Winifred Gunn---sweet, funny girl with the shy smile and eyes. Frightenly brilliant, she had come up with some of the most cleverest toys. Killed by a drunk driver 15 years ago, for a while it had seemed that Gunn would join her, but he had rallied and learned to live without her....

Charles Gunn---power personified, tough talking man that fought constantly to strive to better himself, to be seen as something other than just a street tough, until he finally realized that what other people thought of him didn't matter. Only what his 'family' thought of him mattered. Killed by T'pka demon 8 years ago...finally at peace with his beloved wife.

Wesley and Andrew Wyndham-Price---he well remember the day when they wed, when it finally became legal for same-sex couples to marry. The look of joy on Andrew's face when he told them that Wesley had proposed. The only thing that had marred the wedding day had been Wesley's cold-ass father, unfortunately for the Senior Mr. Wyndham-Price his son was a grown man with lots of deadly friends. Others outside their tight family simply couldn't reconcile how such a gentle innocent like Andrew stayed with Wesley. All they ever saw was the cold, ruthless exterior Wes presented to the world but at home, within the family the cold couldn't help but melt under the warmth of Andrew's smile. Wes and Andrew died the way they wanted...in each other's arms after Andrew's magic had failed. In saving the hostages they lost their lives. Dead for over 20 years

He stepped to the last two gravestones...

Willow Rosenburg---beautiful, wonderful, deadly. She had lasted the longest of the mortals. She had never married, and he had finally realized why: in her heart she was married...to Tara. After Kennedy, she never dated again...
choosing to stay in L.A. despite Kennedy's pleas for another chance and Giles frequent requests to come to England with him. Eventually, Giles had given in and joined them in L.A completing them. It had been 10 years since he had lost her and still he mourned the gentle, beautiful girl.

He came to the last gravestone, somberly regarding the engraved words

Alexander LaValle Harris---


Behind him, the others regarded the dark haired man head quietly.

"Think he'll be okay," Spike said thoughtfully.

"He has been every year," Cordy said with a raised brow, her face as beautiful and ageless as ever as she looked at Spike and leaned gently into his side.

"They were close," Dawn said as she leaned against his other side, looking up at her husband with a tiny smile.

Spike grinned down at her, everyday he wondered what did he do that was so special that he deserved to have Cordy and Dawn as his wives? Life, or rather his unlife was good.

"Xander," Angel called softly, "It's time to go."

His face was sympathetic as he regarded his husband, knowing what a difficult decision they had made 65 years ago to fake his death. Despite demons running around, people pointed at Xander, muttering suspiciously under their breath. Now a days, no one looked twice as they traveled the world.

Xander looked up, even after all this time it still shook him to see his name carved on a gravestone. He looked over his shoulder at Angel, at his beautiful husband....as long as Angel lived, he would live also…he remembered that promise from the Oracles.

With a smile he rose to his feet, and without taking his eyes off of Angel, he rolled his hips seductively, a hot gleam of desire in his eyes. After visiting the graves, the only thing he wanted to do was go home and celebrate life with Angel. Making love throughout the night and long into the day.

Angel's eyes gleamed as well as Spike, Dawn and Cordy chuckled.

"Maybe we need to get another room if we wanna sleep tonight," Spike snickered, his laughing faltering under the determined glitter in his wives' eyes.

"Spike," Dawn purred, "Who ever said that you were going to sleep?" A distinctly lavicious look on her face.

"Oh yeah, big boy," Cordy licked his ear, sending shivers racing through him, "Me and Dawnie got plans for you....long...hard...plans." She bit his ear.

Xander flowed into Angel's arms, "Love you forever," he whispered kissing Angel hungrily.

"Forever," Angel moaned, before leading his husband back to the hotel and their celebration of life.

And all five celebrated life to the fullest...two vampires, one half-demon, the immortal Key and the immortal Seer.

 

END