Title: The Master - Part 3

Author: Belynda

E-mail: belynda@ xtra.co.nz <<-- New e-mail addy!

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Xander/Spike/Angel

Rating: NC-17

Feedback: Heck yes! I want ten pieces of feedback before I start the next part. I need ideas people! What do you think is going to happen next? What do you want to happen?

Web page: http://slasharchive.simplenet.com/belynda.htm

Series: The Master, sequel to I Love You Dead Boy series which can be found at my web page.
Date: 5 August 2000

Disclaimer: Belongs to Mutant Enemy. I make no money from this story. Joss owns all. Lucky bastard.

Warning: Nothing really. Only if m/m/m isn't your cup of tea. Or even if Xander as a Vampire - 'cause he is in this story.

Notes: Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I now have a more reliable e-mail addy, and I always respond. I would like to know if what is happening in the story is working out or if people don't like it. You really need to read *I Love You Dead Boy* before you read this series.
Thanks to everyone who demanded to know what was happening with Angel - I hope this helps.

Summary: As the trio prepare to leave Sunnydale, everyone learns something new. And Buffy finally learns the truth about Angel and his relationships.


The Master - Part 3
by Belynda


Xander took his eyes away from the map of LA and cast a look at his two lovers.

Spike was reading American Psycho while sipping on a mug of blood. Xander *really* didn't want to think about how absorbed the blond vampire was with the book. Who knows what ideas the vampire was getting?

Looking at his other lover, Angel or Angelus depending on the mood the vampire was in, Xander couldn't help but feel a surge of pride. One of the things he had picked up on when he first came back as a Vampire was that Angel and Angelus had merged. It was not common for the demon and host to merge into one being. He had never found anything about it in his studies in the Waiting Room. But his lover had done so and Xander couldn't be happier. The vampire now went just by Angel - it was easier he said and less confusing. But sometimes when Xander or Spike wanted the more evil of the two to come out and play, they would call him Angelus. And Angelus would come out a play.

At times, Angel would be like he was before he had lost his soul. Broody, quite, almost vulnerable. And then there was times when he was whitty, playful, and down right evil. Xander didn't mind which personality was more dominate at any given time. Either way he had fun. After all, he had been in love with both Angel and Angelus. His way of seeing it was that he was getting the best of both worlds now.

At that moment Angel was trying to finish a cross-word puzzle. He was nibbling on the end of the pen as he was thinking. Xander grinned. He could think of something else he would prefer Angel to nibble on.

Relaxing back in his chair, Xander spread his legs. Licking his lips he cast another look at Spike and almost laughed. The blond was sitting with his eyes fixated on a page while his lips were open to take another sip from his cup which was paused half way to his mouth. He was so fixated with what he was reading, he had forgotten that he was about to take a drink.

Xander, still smirking rubbed a hand down his chest, and over his growing erection. He rubbed softly across it's length then down between his leg. Gently squeezing his balls for several moments, he then went on to rub his fingers down between his buttocks. Biting a moan back, he took his hand away and lick his lips. He was going to enjoy this.

"Angelus." He called.

Angel continued to nibble on his pen, his eyes glued to the paper. "Hmm?"

"Angelus." This time his voice spoke of his desire, and he finally got a response from his lover.

Looking up, Angel notice the way Xander was sitting with his legs spread. Then he noticed the bulge that spoke of Xander's desire, and the hot gaze of his lover's eyes. Gulping at the sight, it took Angel a few tries before he could speak. "Yes, Xander?"

"Come here."

Angel licked his lips in anticipation of what was going to come. He stood up and took a step towards his lover.

"No. Take your cloths off first. I want to see you." Xander commanded huskily.

Angel grinned and stripped off his satin black shirt, and skimmed out of his black leather trousers. He wasn't wearing shoes or underwear. Again he took a step towards Xander.

"Stop. Come to me but don't walk. Crawl." The husk in Xander's voice had reached new levels.

Growling, Angelus took control and got down onto his hands and knees, and slowly crawled towards Xander. He locked eyes with his lover as he slowly approached.

Xander loved the sight of Angel unclothed. When he was like this, he reminded the Master Vampire of a large cat. Sleek and sensual. It was a very hot sight to watch.

He licked his lips and grinned at the older vampire. They were both going to enjoy the night ahead of them and hopefully they would be able to tear Spike away from his book.

Like a cat, Angel rubbed up against Xander's legs. First along the out side of the leg, then the inside. Stopping at the apex of Xander's thigh's, Angel breathed in the scent of his lover's arousal. Running his hands up the black jeans, Angel watched as Xander's eyes flared to his vampire form. It was odd to look into those eyes and not see the wrinkled ridge of the demon. But as Xander had explained he wasn't just any normal vampire.

Angel wasn't about to complain. Xander was alive and well and would hopefully be with them for a long time to come.

When he had first woken as one individual with two personalities merged into one, he found it felt like he had always been like this. Two voices, two personalities were now one in the one body. And he couldn't be happier. Xander was alive and that was all he cared about.

The fact that Xander was the *True Master* of Vampires had taken some getting used to. But after Xander vanished into thin air a few times, he was getting used to the idea. Plus the fact that Xander was now more confident than before, and Angel was in heaven. He loved this Xander more than before. If it was the fact that he could be himself and not worrying about hurting his lover, he didn't know and he didn't care.

Sure, it had taken some getting used to. Xander-the-Slayers-pet had turned into Xander-don't-mess-with-me-or-else. This Xander he liked, oh, so much more. This Xander he could bite as hard as he wanted and all he would get was a low growl of desire back. This Xander like to bite back. For Vampires, biting and taking of one another's blood was very much an arousing act that led into a more heavier period of love making. Of course the fact that they always healed within minutes wasn't a consideration. They only bit when they were highly aroused. And with this Xander he could share his food with him.

*God, he wanted to bite.* Angel ached to sink his fangs into Xander's leg, but he stopped himself from following through. A growl from Xander made him look up and he saw that Xander had known what he was about to do, and wanted it to happen but later. For now Xander had other areas that he wanted Angel to see too.

Xander let out a sigh of pleasure as Angel rubbed his face over his aching bulge. Then Angel's hands were at the buttons which he quickly undone and peeled back the denim of his jeans.

Seeing how Xander wasn't wearing any underwear, this made the older vampires breath quickened. Grasping the jeans either side of Xander's hips, he slowly pulled the clothing down displaying the pale soft skin underneath. He licked his lips in anticipation as Xander's hard cock was bared. He then leant forward and ran his tongue across and down the full cock.

Xander let out another sigh and arched his head back into the chair. *Oh yeah. He was definitely going to enjoy this.*

Angel soon got into the motion of sucking his lover's hard cock. He loved the fact that he was the one making Xander, sigh, moan, and growl. It only served to arouse him further. But he didn't pay any attention to his own hardening cock. His attention was solely on his lover.

Xander now reached down and ran his hand through the dark hair of his lover. Without the gel Angel's hair was silky soft and it curled around his fingers like a lover. He wouldn't have had it any other way.

Now Angel was taking him into his mouth. *God, he loved his lovers.* Breathing deeply while Angel sucked him, he turned his head to see what Spike was doing.

The book long forgotten, Spike was now staring intensively at the pair as Angel continued to suck on Xander's cock. What made the scene even that more erotic was the fact that Angel was naked and Xander was still fully dressed. Spike liked to watch as much as participate. At the moment though he didn't know what he wanted to do more, sit and watch or get up and join his lovers. For the moment he was just going to watch.

Xander was beginning to feel his orgasm coming as his hips began to pump up into the eager mouth of his older lover. Locking eyes with Spike, he licked his lips in invitation.

It was all that Spike needed and he rushed over and claimed Xander's mouth in a hard passionate kiss. This was enough for Xander and he arched up into Angel's mouth and came.

It was several minutes before Xander became aware of the fact that Spike had left him. Looking down, he saw that Spike was now kissing Angel, sharing his essence between the two of them. His cock twitched at the sight of his two lovers tasting and sharing his come between each other.

Smiling, Xander stroked a hand over and through their hair. He couldn't have chosen two more perfect of lovers. If only they could share the sunlight with him. Only then was he truly alone.

***

The only sound that penetrated the quite library was the turning of pages and the clicking of the keys on the computer.

"I think I've found something!" Willow said excitedly. Buffy, Oz and Giles soon surrounded her.

"What have you found Willow?" Giles said while pushing his glasses further up his nose.

"It's about the powers the True Master possesses." A stunned silence meet her statement.

"What does it say?" Buffy asked, eager to know exactly what powers Xander possessed and if she could defeat him. He had been one of her best friends, but now he was a vampire. That made him an enemy and she killed enemies.

"It lists mostly things he can do. Umm. It says here that he can kill with a glance. Move faster than light. Hear or see something that is happening on the other side of the world. Open portals between universes. He is also supposed to be telepathic, telekinetic, psychic, and possess psychokinesis. It then goes on to say he *could* be omnipresent, omniscient, and even omnipotent."

The big words were making Buffy's head spin. "He doesn't get aroused? What has that got to do with anything?"

After staring at Buffy in wonder for a moment, Giles then shared a worried look with Willow. "It means that not only does he know everything that is happening, he can also do what ever he wants. He would be unstoppable."

"That's some pretty kick-ass list of powers." Oz added.

"Is there anything there about how to stop him?" Buffy asked feeling worried that she may be up against someone, something, that she might lose to.

"What else does it say?" Xander asked from behind them.

Letting out a startled yelp, Buffy spun around and drew Mr. Pointy from the back of her trousers. "Xander!"

Grinning, Xander stood before them and rocked back on his heels. "Hi guys. Miss me?"

"Xander! But.. Wha.. Xander!"

"Yes, Willow. It is me. Buffy, I'm offended. Are you going to stake me? Me, one of your friends? Truly, the day when friends used to greet each other with a pat on the back or a hug has long gone. What is the world coming to?" Shaking his head he slowly walked across the room towards the sunlight which streamed in through the windows.

Behind him Buffy started throwing stake after stake at him, her senses telling her to kill him, only to watch in disbelief as they fell to the floor in a pile of dust one after another. Frustrated she ran and grabbed a crossbow, and let loose one bolt after another. Only to watch as the bolts burst into flames and fall to the floor before they had even reached Xander.

"Buffy, really. Trying to kill me won't get you any where." Xander said over his shoulder as he faced the sunlight.

"Xander? Are you not a vampire any more? Is that why you haven't gone poof yet?" Willow asked hopefully.

Turning around, Xander took in the worried yet hopeful look on his best friends face. "Nope. Sorry Will. I'm still a vampire. Living the life of the deceased has some major pluses I've found. I don't *even* need to breathe any more. Which comes in handy when you're kissing someone or doing something else to them which doesn't require the ability to breathe. If you know what I mean." And then he wiggled his eyebrows as he grinned at his friends.

"By the way Buffy. Angel said hi."

Buffy was shocked and with good cause. "Angel... You mean he got his soul back?"

Xander shrugged and relaxed against a table. "Not quite. See, when I died, Angelus and Angel were both so overcome with grief that they each fought to take control over the one body to be able to express the grief, that they merged together."

"They merged? What do you mean they merged?" Giles asked a thoughtful look on his face.

"Well, as both of them were in love with me, and they both wanted the same body, the good and the bad of both personalities merged to become the one person. Angel."

"Angel wasn't in love with you. He was in love me. He lost his soul because he had one moment of true happiness with *me*. Angel couldn't even look at you." Buffy scoffed, not believing one word Xander was saying.

"Really? And didn't you ever ask why he couldn't look at me? A guilty conscious maybe? Angel was seeing me while he was seeing you. We were sleeping together for quite a while before he ever slept with you."

"Yes! And it was sleeping with *me* that made him loss his soul!" Buffy threw back knowing that she was right and Xander was wrong. She couldn't have Angel liking *Xander* - of all people - more than her.

Xander sighed. "No, it wasn't sleeping with you that did it. Sorry to disappoint you there. *Not*." He rolled his eyes at the thought. "It was his thinking of me after you two had had sex that did it. He knew that sleeping with you was a mistake as soon as it was over. It was the thinking of breaking up with you and seeing me more often that did it. He told me the truth."

"Truth? Truth! You wouldn't know truth if it slapped you on the side of the head and introduced itself! You are so gullible Xander. You always were and you always will be."

"See, that's the thing though." Xander pointed out grinning. "I know when someone is lying to me. I may have been gullible once, but now I know when someone is lying to me. And Angel wasn't lying. He was telling the truth."

Seeing how he wasn't lying by the look in his eyes, Buffy let loose a cry of rage and threw herself at him. Only to bounce off an invisible wall that was in front of Xander. She landed back on the floor, and was instantly surrounded by her friends. Not paying any attention to her friends, she looked at Xander.

"I will kill you. I promise. If I have to hunt you down for the rest of my life, I will kill you." She swore fiercely.

Xander just shook his head sadly. Once he had thought he was in love with her. Now he just pitied her. "No. You won't." And with that he stretched out his hand, and before anyone could do anything the air distorted in a wave between his finger tips to Buffy's head.

The others could only watch as her eyes rolled back in her head as she was hit by the wave. He lowered his hand and then it was over.

A glance toward the Master Vampire showed he was no longer present in the room, if he had been there at all. The only noise in the room was the blond teenager's panting breath.

Willow tenderly pushed the hair away from Buffy's pained filled face. "Buffy? Are you alright? Do you need anything? Can I do anything?"

Taking a deep breath, she slowly shook her head. "I saw all of it."

"All of what?" Giles asked, totally clueless for the first time in a long time.

"Their love. I saw everything. Their first kiss in the alleyway behind the Bronze. The first time they made love. Everything." Dazed she looked at Willow, her eyes wide in shock. "They were *really* in love. And Xander was right. It was him that made Angel lose his soul. And it was because of him that Angel and Angelus merged.

"I had thought that Angel loved me. But what he felt for me was nothing compared to what he had with Xander. Oh, Willow. What have I done?" She cried out, turning into her best friends arms as she began to cry.

Over Buffy's head the others all shared a look. All wondered the same thing. Had they lost a friend today, and would Buffy ever be the same again? Only time would tell.

The sobbing was the only sound to be heard for a very long time in the library that day. Not even the sound of Xander in his invisible state walking out of the library made a noise. He had done what he had set out to do. And that was to make sure that Buffy wouldn't come after the vampires of her own free will. After all, no one wanted to see the person who was responsible for crushing their dreams. Even for Buffy, confronting the man who took away all of her dreams would be to much for her.

Anyway, he had to go home and wait for his lovers to wake up. He wanted to lay in their arms and be comforted. He had just destroyed a few illusions of one of his best friends. Now they were enemy's. She was a Slayer and he was a Vampire. He knew that removing the temptation to kill would be the best thing to do. He was the temptation as were Spike and Angel. And though he had no fears for his own safety, he couldn't help worrying about his lovers. He wanted to protect them. Keep them from harm. And that could be difficult staying in the same town as a Slayer. The sooner they got out of this town the better.

***

"When you think about it, it all makes sense."

"What *are* you talking about Willow?" Buffy asked, not lifting the cucumbers from her puffy eyes as she lay on her bed.

"Xander. His becoming a vampire. Think about it. We live on a Hellmouth, vampires and demons are everywhere. You can't become a vampire cos you're the Slayer. Oz is a werewolf. I'm learning about being a witch. Giles is the knowledge guy. We all had something to offer the group. Xander had nothing. Maybe this is God's way of balancing things out."

"You're blaming this on God? Willow, you have truly sunk to new levels. Next you'll be blaming the mini-skirt on him too."

"I'm serious. Xander didn't have anything going for him. His parents beat him. And we all knew he wasn't the brightest of students at school. As I see it, he's had one set back after another. It's amazing he's lasted this long without being killed."

Buffy peeled off the cucumbers to look at her friend. "So you're saying that because he had a crummy life, he deserves to have the power to kill innocent humans all in the name of his survival."

"Well, when *you* say it does seem pretty dumb. It sounded a lot better in my head." Willow pouted.

"He's not our friend any more Willow. He's a killer who feeds off humans."

"We don't know that! He could be like Angel was. You know. Drinks pig or cows blood. Or something else. But not killing humans. Xander used to have enough trouble trying to stay alive when we were fighting the bad guys. I don't think he would try to kill humans after spending so long fighting against the evil's of Sunnydale."

"I don't know Will. You know that when a person becomes a Vampire they lose their soul. And you have to admit that the Xander we meet today wasn't the same Xander we all know and love."

***

Xander walked into the bedroom to find it in chaos. Cloths were strewn on every available surface and watching Spike pull out another shirt, look at it, and then throw it over his shoulder, he had found his culprit.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm making sure that I don't go blind that's what. Do ya know how many disgusting shirts you and peaches have? Between the two of you, I will be spending the entire trip trying to hold on ta dinner. It's a crime against nature, these shirts. I have to save your fashion sense and my eye sight before we leave Sunnnyhell." Spike declared and threw another shirt over his shoulder.

Knowing that the shirts were a bit loud, Xander indulged his lover. They were his clothes before he became a Vampire, so he wasn't going to miss them. Angel however had no excuse. Seeing some of Angel's shirts on the floor, Xander couldn't help but wondering what Angels' excuse was.

"Don't you think Angel is going to notice the mess you've made?"

Looking around in surprise, Spike realised what Xander meant. "Cripes. Be a love and move the mess will you? I've finished 'ere."

Sighing, Xander snapped his fingers and the cloths vanished. The pain of seeing the shirt with their bright colours went as well. "Have you finished packing everything? You haven't missed anything out? And have you thought of an excuse for his cloths going walkies? I don't want to explain to Angel what happened to his cloths. I'll leave that up to you."

"What the bloody 'ell for? You're the one that made his cloths vanish!" Spike yelled.

Xander yelled back at his lover. "But you asked me too! I'm not taking the blame for this!"

"The blame for what?" Angel asked, appearing in the doorway.

Guiltily, they avoided Angel's eyes.

"Spike? Xander? What have you done?"

"It was Xander's fault. He made 'em disappear." Spike pointed at Xander.

"Why, you tattle tale. No kisses for you tonight."

"No kisses for either of you unless tell me what you have done. Xander, what did you make disappear?" Angel watched as Xander turned his face away and mumbled something. Even with his enhanced vampire hearing, he couldn't make out what he had said. "What did you say?"

"I made your cloths disappear."

Shocked, Angel looked at the suitcase which was now half fill. "Why did you make my cloths disappear?"

"They were hurting Spikes eyes. I didn't want him hurting. And *you* have to admit that they were pretty loud." Xander pointed out before looking away, feeling guilty now.

Angel stared at Xander, realising what had probably happened. He found that he was touched by their act of kindness. Even if it was for them selves. He was sure that if it had been anyone else, they wouldn't have gone to as much trouble. Striding over to Xander, he reached out and pulled the wide-eyed boy into his arms, and pressed a hard kiss to his lips before he turned to Spike and bestowed a kiss on his lips.

"Thanks guys. That's... sweet. I never liked most of those cloths anyway. Buffy brought most of them for me." All three men shuddered as the words sunk in.

"Well, I am very glad I got rid of them then. It's bad enough that she now knows the truth about us. I don't want to have a constant reminder of her around. None of us do."

"Too right luv. Lets all forget about about the Slayer and get out of this dead town." Spike declared and closed the lid on the suitcase. He then placed it with the other bags waiting by the door.

"Lets leave this town in style. I've got a limousine out side waiting for us. What do you say?" Xander headed to the door.

"A limo luv? Do we have a driver as well?" Spike eyes lit up at the possibilities.

"Of course."

"All right then. Who do I get to shag first in the back seat?"

"Spike!" Xander laughed. "If anyone ones going to get shagged it'll be you."

Angel grinned at Spikes crestfallen face. Then bit his lip to stop laughing as Spike smirked.

"Well, that's all right then. As long as there's some shagging mate. You do me and peaches 'ere, and then we do you. If you're up to it that is?"

Xander arched an eye brow and the corner of his mouth quirked in the beginnings of a grin. "I hate to point it out to you *luv*, but I was still a teenager when I died. When am I *not* thinking or wanting sex? Of course I'm bloody well up to it, you twit!" And he reached across and cuffed Spike on the side of the head.

"Owe! Watch were you hit you sod or else that's all you will be doing. Watching as me and Peaches 'ere go at it in the back seat." Spike leered at Angel who scowled at Spike's pet name for him.

Xander closed the distance between them until he was only a hairs breath away from Spike. Speaking in a low husky voice, which he knew turned his lovers to mush every time he used it, he put in his own threat. "The day I'm not able to touch you in any way I like, will be the day I die." Leaning forward he whispered into Spikes ear. "You like the way I touch you. Hard, soft, tender, rough. You like them all. And for as long as I live, I will continue to do so. To you and Angel. Because I love you both. And you both love me. There is no boundaries between us, and you both like it that way. Complete honesty. Total trust. Undying love. You wouldn't have it any other way and you know it."

Keeping his eyes locked with Angel's over Spikes shoulder, he noticed the tremor that ran through Spikes body at his words. "I will never leave either of you. Not even death will separate us. We will be together for ever." Leaning back he pulled Spike into his arms and kissed him, pouring all of his love into his lover.

Then he reached for Angel, and he was there, and they were kissing. Together as one.

And the three were bathed in a pulsing wave of gold light, that burned into a red light, and finally a brilliant colour of blue. The light swam around the embracing trio, and then like water being sucked down a drain, the blue light was pulled into their bodies. Binding them in an unbreakable circle to one another.

Xander pulled back and ran his hand through their hair as his lovers kissed each other. They were unaware of the spell Xander had cast to bind them together. But time will tell and they would become aware. And he didn't regret it. After all, what was the True Master of Vampires without his life mates?

With time they would become aware of what he had done. Until then though, he was going to have fun.

With the grin, he pulled the vampires closer into his arms and licked his lips in anticipation. He could hardly wait for the fun that was going to be had in their trip to the town that called them.

LA wouldn't know what had hit it.



To be continued.

Belynda
belynda@xtra.co.nz