Title: The Master part 2

Author: Belynda

E-mail: belynda@xtra.co.nz

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Xander/Spike/Angel

Rating: NC-17

Series: The Master, sequel to I Love You Dead Boy which can be found at my site or CKoS.
My site: http://slasharchive.simplenet.com/belynda.htm

Disclaimer: Mutant Enemy owns everything.

Summary: Xander is confronted at the Bronze when he hangs out with Spike and Angel. And everyone learns something about the new Vampire in town.


The Master 2
by Belynda


Xander moaned, his head arching back towards Angel as the older vampire thrust deep and hard into his ass. Spike leant forward sucked on Xander's pronounced Adam's Apple.

The Master vampire tightened his hand around Spikes aching cock, while rubbing his thumb across the flushed head. Licking his lips, he locked eyes with Spike. "I want to taste you."

Growling at the husky tone of his lover's voice, Spike gave his lover a hard kiss before moving up so he was sitting up against the headboard. Then he was moaning as Xander guided him into his mouth with a hand on his hip. Not having to breathe was turning into a major plus Xander found.

Xander was in heaven. Angel was fucking him in the ass, nice and hard, while he sucked on Spikes drooling cock. There was no where else he wanted to be. He could tell that Angel was about to come by the way his thrusts speed up. Spike wasn't too far behind if the growls he was uttering were any indication. Tightening his hold on both cocks, Xander felt his own orgasm approaching as he added his own moans to the air. As he felt Angel hold Xander hips close to his own as he came in Xander's ass. Then Spike was coming in his mouth, and it was all Xander could do to swallow without biting as he came as well. His cum hit the already soiled sheets.

Floating on the high his lovers had taken him too, Xander was barely aware of Angel and Spike rearranging him within the bed. Yawning, he opened his eyes from where he lay flat on his back to see Spike and Angel looking down on him. "What? Have I got some thing on my face?" He asked and took a swipe at his face. He didn't find anything so he looked to his lovers for an explanation.

"We're glad you're here luv, but we were wondering how and why you were here." Spike asked.

"Why I was dead and am now just undead? Okay. I take it you have heard of the Prophecy?"

"Almost all vampires have. Are you saying that you are the Chosen One?" Angel asked with a touch of surprise.

"Yes. When I died, I went to the Waiting Room. At first I thought it was hell, what with everything being the same colour, and having to go school and all that jazz. But as I learnt about demons, magic, vampires, and others, I realised that I had been given the opportunity to be something great for once in my life. And that meant being with you two for the rest of my life. Walter - my adviser - told me that the sooner I learnt every thing, the sooner I could come home to you two.

"So I learnt everything and set about to make sure that I came back to you two. It was hard. But I don't regret it. School wasn't the highlight of my teenage years, but this time I was able to learn. Maybe because at the end of it I knew I would end up with you two."

Spike looked Xander over. The boy looked the same as before, but now there was a confidence that hadn't been there before. There was a power that glowed from his eyes that said, "don't mess with me". It gave Spike the shivers and made him all warm inside to know that Xander was now one of them. "What powers do you have?"

"You name it, I can probably do it."

"I'm puzzled about something." Angel said, his eyes full of questions. "What happened with your body after the security guard found us at the mall?"

"I don't know." Xander shrugged not that worried about it. "I woke up in a house with these two other vampires in it. The Scooby gang was also there. I think Giles figured out that I was the Chosen One and came to kill me. But I told Buffy what was going to happen and then I left."

"What is going to happen?" Angel asked a little worried.

"I told Buffy that she had better not come after you or Spike. If she did she would find herself dead and I would be the winner of any confrontation we would have. I don't think she understands what being the *True Master* means. If she crosses me, she will find out."

"Could you kill her? Y'know, her being your friend an' all." Spike asked.

"If she attacked one of us. In a heart beat. I would have no hesitation in killing her. I have warned her, and I'm sure Giles will tell her about what I am capable of. I do think it would be a good idea if we left town soon though. Too many of the residents know about us and our kind. I was thinking of a bigger town. LA maybe. There's a lot of scum there we could feed off."

"Sounds like a good idea pet. This town has gone to the dogs." Spike said quirking his eyebrow. "Angel? What do you think?"

"There is a lot of memories here. But I think it would be nice to move to a new town were no one knows us."

"Great." Xander looked out the window at the night sky. "I'm hungry. Lets go out and get something to eat."

***

"Giles. Tell me what Xander is? What being the Master will mean for Sunnydale? Will I be able to defeat him?"

"Xander is now the most powerful being in the world. He can do anything. And no, you will not be able to defeat him. I doubt that anyone will be able to. And I wouldn't even suggest it. It would be a suicide mission at best, and a war at worst."

"What if we came to an agreement?" Willow asked, wanting to just have her best friend back. "You know. Like, he doesn't go around killing the people of Sunnydale and we leave him alone?"

"I don't think he'll go for that Will." Buffy sighed. "Giles, what are we going to do?"

Giles looked at each of Xander's class mates, and friends one by one. Buffy, Willow, and Oz. Each were connected to the boy by friendship, but what were they going to do now that he was a vampire? A vampire being something to be killed first, questions asked later. "I honestly don't know."

***

Having feed off some of the scum that resided in Sunnydale, Xander and his lovers were dancing together in the Bronze. Angel was dressed in his customary black cloths. Spike was dressed in black leather trousers with a black t-shirt under a blood red shirt which was open to the waist. Xander was dressed in black leather trousers, like Spike and Angel's, but he wore a thin dark blue chiffon t-shirt, which only highlighted his pale and toned body.

The three were obvious to the stares they got as the danced to the beat of the music, their only concern each other. The trio made a awesome sight. Three pale men whose only concern were of each other, not ogling the ladies like some men were doing.

Others wondered when Xander had suddenly become *hot*. No longer was he the clumsy hanger-on. He had a confidence that had not be there before and it was very attractive. But before anyone thought of going up to him and asking him for a dance, he grabbed the neck's of his dance partners, and one by one, pulled them in for a hot kiss before releasing them again.

The three men were totally obvious to their surroundings. Their only focus was each other as they danced to the music. For one girl it was too much.

Cordelia Chase was becoming angry. How dare Xander come here and dance with not only Spike, but with Angel as well? Xander was rubbing his relationship with the vampires in her face. It didn't help that her friends were with her and had noticed and pointed out the trio to her. She had to do something about this, and fast.

Standing up, she smoothed down her skirt and prepared to march over to her ex-boyfriend. Taking a deep breath she headed towards the trio. Xander was now pressed between them as they danced. It made for a interesting sight, but she had to have her say.

Just then the music stopped and Xander's eyes opened and he looked straight at her. "Cordelia. How nice to see you."

"Xander. I wish I could say the same. You do realise that you a seriously ruining my standing within the social system at school? It's bad enough that I know you and Spike are doing the horizontal tango. But it's another thing for my friends to see it on the dance floor. Have you no shame? You might not rate on the social scale, but I still have to go to school with these people."

Xander waited a moment to make sure she had finished. Then he took a step closer to her. "You really don't have anything to worry about Cordelia. As I won't be attending school from now on, I'm sure you and your friends will forget I even existed. I wouldn't worry about it. As shallow as you and your friends are, you will have forgotten about me by next week."

"I am not shallow! And what do you mean you won't be at school any more? Last time I checked you hadn't been expelled. What's the deal?"

Xander stepped closer to the head cheer leader. "The deal is I will be leaving town soon. The air here is stale. I need to be somewhere fresh and alive. Not like this town with the demons of the week popping up at the most inconvenient time and the Slayer getting in my way. There just isn't enough room in this small town for the both of us." Xander smirked.

"You make it sound as if you and Buffy are enemies. What happened? She found out about the crush you used to have on her?" Cordelia shot back.

Xander shook his head. "Cordelia, Cordelia. Your comebacks are just *so* whitty. What ever will I do for entertainment? If you really want to know the reason that I am leaving, it's quite simple. If I stay in town much longer I will kill Buffy. And that would make Willow sad. I can't upset Willow, so I am leaving."

"Kill Buffy? Xander, you can't even kill a bug on the first try. How could you kill the Slayer?"

"Simple." Xander said and his eyes glowed as he smiled, showing his fangs for her to see.

"You're a Vampire!? But how? And why don't you go all wrinkly like other Vampires do." Cordelia asked not afraid with everyone around her.

"I'm a Vampire but I'm not just any Vampire. I am stronger than any Vampire that ever lived. I can kill the Slayer *so* easily that I thought it best to remove the temptation and not hurt Willow. It's also the reason you are still alive right now. Not because you are surrounded by people but because I like you Cordelia. You are unique and I would hate to kill something that has *so* much to give."

"I don't believe this. My ex-boyfriend is a Vampire. This is *so* not something I want to write in my diary."

"Caulk it up to experience and move on. I am. Go and meet a nice young man and move on with your live. There is someone out there that is waiting to worship you. Forget about me and move on. Forget." Xander whispered as his eyes flashed again.

Cordelia stared at Xander for a moment, then turned and walked back to her friends. She didn't notice how the trio of Vampires left the club. She sat down and took a sip of her diet coke.

"Well? What did you tell him?" Harmony asked.

"I told him that I had moved on and I will have forgotten about him by next week." She blinked a few times before continuing on. "Anyway did you see what Rachel whats-her-name in English was wearing today?"

***

Xander looked in the fridge that contained the blood packs that was their food supply. He wasn't really hungry but he wanted something to chew on. He was about to grab a pack when he heard a groan coming from the bedroom.

Titling his head, he listened. When another groan reached him he smiled. He was no longer hungry for food. Closing the door, he headed back to his lovers. Tomorrow he would think about their plans. For now he had to join his lovers.


To be continued.