Title: The Feature

Author: meagan

Email: nutmeg@serv.net

Summary: Spike discovers something else about that implant. It's not a bug. It's a *feature*! Spike/Giles (part one) and Spike/Xander (part two). So slash! Lots'n'lots of slash! But plot? Why would I need one of *those*?

Distribution: List archives as appropriate. Otherwise, please ask. If nothing else, it will eventually end up on my page -- http://www.geocities.com/meaganola

Spoiler: "Doomed." This starts immediately after the end of "Doomed." Like ten seconds after.

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: Of *course* they belong to someone else. If they were mine, things would be different. Specifically, they belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, WB, and anyone else I forgot.

Feedback: Please. I'm not sure how good of an idea this was. And if it sucks, please be nice. It's my birthday Friday (when I'll be probably be reading whatever anyone says about this), and it sucks to cry on your birthday.

Note: This is the sort of thing that occurs to me on my daily drive home.

Oddly, these things never pop into mind on the way *to* work.

 

The Feature

by meagan

"Would you just calm down? I'm tired." Willow attempted to stretch, but her muscles had different ideas. "Ouch." She attempted to rub the pain away.

Spike sighed. Humans and their damned slow recoveries. Maybe she'd be up for another go if some of that pain was alleviated. He moved behind the couch, placing his hands on Willow's shoulders. She tensed briefly but relaxed when she remembered why he was there in the first place. He couldn't hurt her. And he had damned good hands. She sighed happily and let her head fall forward.

And that's when it happened. Spike felt the faintest tinglings of a very familiar and pleasant feeling right where he had felt excruciating pain before. Curious, he kneaded her muscles harder. Instead of sighing, this time she moaned. And the sound shot straight down his spine.

Quickly, he removed his hands and stepped away. He knew that tingle. It was a happy tingle. But it wasn't something that he really felt like explaining at the moment. And he was fairly certain that the two teenagers on the couch would want a lot of explanation for this. He grabbed a magazine and hopped on top of the washing machine. Rolling his eyes when he realized it was one of those insipid fashion magazines that the females of the group seemed to adore, he pretended to study the pictures anyway. After a few pages, he stopped pretending and instead played spot-the-nipple, something he rapidly discovered was very easy in many of the photographs.

Willow turned around and gave him a curious look, but he deliberately ignored it. He knew very well what she was thinking -- and she would be more or less right. He sighed inwardly when she stood and announced, "Well, Xand, it's been real, but I'm tired, so I'll be on my way now."

Quickly, she grabbed her coat a purse and sketched a small wave to Spike."Bye."

"Wait." Xander jumped to his feet, glaring at Spike. "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing, Xander." She smiled and twirled to demonstrate that she had all working parts. "I just... He gave me a really good backrub, and now I'm sleepy. And I want to go sleep in my own bed. 'Night." And to Xander's dismay, she was gone.

Smirking, Spike slid off the washing machine. "Want a backrub?"

Completely confused, Xander shook his head. "I think I should..." He glanced around the room, as if the contents of it would tell him what to do. "Go to sleep. Now. Rough night. Tired."

Spike nodded absently. He would lower the kid's resistance. *No* one could resist Spike when he decided to turn on the charm. Well, okay, Harmony had, but that was different. He had been desperate then, and that always threw off his game.

~~~

The next evening was not much more interesting. Much research. He sighed, staring at everything in the Watcher's apartment but the books in front of him.

"...And therefore, we can be reasonably sure this will solve the problem." Giles snapped the book shut and looked at each young person in turn. "All right?"

Xander nodded. "Cut back on the caffeine and sugar after four in the afternoon, and I should be able to get to sleep before dawn. Got it." And he wandered out, followed by Willow and Buffy. "So now I get to watch you two drink mochas all night because you *need* to stay awake all night and study." His voice trailed off as they shut the door behind them, and Spike sighed.

"So we're alone now."

Giles half-looked up from his newest book, as if it registered that Spike had spoken but not *what* had been said. "What?" He glanced around the room. "Oh. Yes. We are." And he went back to reading his book.

"Giles." Spike gently pulled the book away and placed it on the table, neatly tucking a bookmark in place before closing the volume and backing away to the other side of the room. "I know what you were."

Perplexed, Giles could only manage to say a single word while his mind attempted to sort out the vampire's meaning. "Why?"

'Why.' That was most definitely *not* the word Spike had expected to hear. And it rendered him speechless. All he could do was blink. And listen to the words being spoken to him.

"After all, if you know what I am, you should be aware of what I can do. Correct?"

Spike blinked a few more times, making sure he was truly seeing what he thought he was seeing. Giles, moving -- make that *stalking* -- towards him, rolling up his shirtsleeves.

Now Giles was in front of Spike, and the vampire realized he was backed against a wall. "So what are you doing here?" The former Watcher smirked and slid a finger along Spike's jaw. "Or do I *really* need to ask?"

Spike shrugged, attempting to be casual. "Something happened last night. I thought you should know about it."

The finger dropped away, and Giles stepped back. "Ah. You can hurt demons. Yes, you proved that rather nicely last night."

"That's not it." Spike frowned, trying to figure out how to explain this in non-embarrassing terms. Then he sighed. Why bother trying to phrase things politely when he just wanted to find out one thing? "If I try to cause a living thing pain, I get zapped."

Giles threw up his hands, frustrated. "We've covered that. Several times. Just a few seconds ago, in fact. Do you have any *new* information?"

"And if I cause pleasure, well, the same principle seems to apply." Spike waited a few beats, but Giles did not turn around. "Giles?"

"And how exactly did you figure this out?"

"Last night when I tried to give Red a backrub."

Now Giles slowly turned to face Spike. "You *what*?"

The blond shrugged. "It was no big deal. I wanted to go back out, she and the boy didn't, and she complained that her muscles were sore. So I tried to help her. She got a little happy, and I got, well, a lot happy."

"'Happy?' What exactly does that mean?"

"Different for each of us." Spike sighed. "She seemed to like the fact that her muscles were becoming less painful, and I discovered Little Spike can still become Big Spike. I may be a neutered vampire, but I'm not --"

"I get the idea." Giles turned away from Spike once more. "So now we should --"

His words skidded to a halt when Spike's hands perched on his shoulders, the vampire's cool body pressing against the human's warm form. "I say we experiment a bit."

"Spike, I..." His words trailed off when Spike's mouth latched onto his earlobe. The hands slid down Giles' back and around his waist, pulling Giles even closer.

"Remember, I can't hurt you, all right?" Spike waited for Giles' nod before moving his mouth to the neck in front of him. Smiling at the soft moan, Spike closed his eyes and ground his growing erection against Giles' back. "But I would be interested in finding out if wanted pain does the same thing."

Giles gasped when Spike's hands drifted down to the mortal's pants. "I think I could stand do a little experimentation."

A few seconds later, Spike decided to attempt to figure out what was happening. He had somehow ended up on his back on the couch, and his pants were quickly being pushed off, but the last thing he remembered was attempting to open Giles' fly. "Do you think we could..."

"Lock the door. Right." Giles moved off Spike to check the door. Task accomplished, he turned back to find an empty couch.

But before he had a chance to register disappointment, he heard a soft thump overhead. "Hey, Watcher! Are you going to wait for the next Armegeddon?" A pause, then, "Then again, this *is* Sunnydale, so that will probably be next week. Unless the weather changes. If that happ --"

His last words were uttered into Giles' mouth. A few quick strokes of tongue, then, "You were saying?"

"I was?" Spike reached up and pulled Giles back down. "Stop me when I do that."

"Deal." The two men continued, sucking and nipping at each others' mouths, until they remembered that there were other things to do. Giles moved off the bed, and Spike's eyes flew open.

"What are..." His question answered when Giles' shirt went flying through the air, he grinned and stripped as well. "Better?"

"Much." Giles settled back down on the bed, and Spike moved over the larger man's body. "Spike, hang on a minute." The vampire sat back while Giles dug around in his nightstand drawer. "Here."

Spike gazed at the bottle of clear fluid for a long moment before his face slid into a smile. "You're serious?"

A brief period of silence, then, "Well, it's not going to work this way." Giles pushed Spike away from his body, causing a brief flicker of disappointment to could the blond's face, but the smile returned when Giles drew up his legs.

Spike knelt between the spread legs. "Are you sure about this?" He didn't wait for the answer before squeezing a small pool of lube into his hand, slicking his shaft quickly. Mindful of the potential for error and the subsequent pain, he carefully began the slow process of stretching Giles' small channel with his fingers. As Giles' muscles began to accept Spike more readily and Spike's fingers delved deeper, the pleasure caused to Giles was amplified in Spike's mind.

Then a jolt, and Spike realized that Giles was getting a little further along than he had hoped, at least at this stage of the process. "Spike..."

A soft word, nearly inaudible, but that incredible feeling in Spike's head surged again. Carefully, he slid his cock into the opening in front of him, head spinning from the bliss. He drew back slowly, knowing exactly what he was doing to the body before him because of the feelings shooting through him. Curious and never one to thoroughly think his actions through, Spike quickly slammed back into Giles -- and nearly fainted from the rapture. He noticed Giles' hand creeping up to the erection in front of him, and, with a grin, he batted the hand away, taking the throbbing flesh in his own hand. Dimly, he wondered why he wasn't able to come, but three firm strokes, and Giles was spurting over both of them. As soon as Giles began his orgasm, Spike's followed, apparently triggered by his partner's orgasm. His whole body quaking, he tenderly eased his now-softening organ from Giles' body before collapsing. "Wow."

Some time later, he opened his eyes to find a grinning Giles, dressed in pajama bottoms and with wet hair. "Wow is right." He took a long draw from a water bottle before sitting on the bed next to Spike. "You passed out. Or maybe you just fell asleep."

Spike lifted his head, observing that a blanket had not been thrown over him. Someone -- he assumed Giles -- had cleaned him, but he was still skin to sky. "I would vote for passed out." He groaned, allowing his head to fall back on the pillow. "Don't tell me. Everyone's here and awaiting my presence."

Giles shook his head. "I would appreciate it if you would get up, though. You can go watch one of those insipid shows you like."

"And you'll what?" Spike's eyes narrowed. "Booby-trap the room so I'll get dusted the next time I come up here?"

A pile of blue fabric landed on Spike's face. "I would also appreciate it if you did not use the word 'come' in my presence. At least not for a little while longer. I'm not as young as I used to be, and you have the stamina of a vampire. Imagine that." He sat on the bed next to Spike, tracing a pattern on Spike's stomach. "I need to change the sheets. We got them a bit messy, and I need to actually sleep on them tonight."

Finally, Spike nodded and complied with Giles' request. "But can I sleep up here tonight? Just for tonight. Then I'll go wherever you want me to go."

Giles shrugged. "If that's what you want."

"For now."

"So who do you want, Spike?"

"What?" The second word caught his ear. "What do you mean 'who?'"

Now the human smirked. "I think you know what I mean. You didn't want to try this around someone who didn't understand what was going on, so you started sniffing around here because, as you pointed out, you know what I am. I'm assuming you're referring to a certain land, long ago and far away."

It was Spike's turn to shrug. "So the sexual revolution agreed with us."

"Right." Fresh sheets now on the bed, Giles stretched out and calmly studied his fingernails. "So let me tell you what I think you're considering for your next move."

~~~

After one very comfortable evening in Giles' bed, Spike was ready for the next step of his plan. He had been fairly certain that the former Watcher would go along with him the previous evening, so he had not bothered to take the time to consider what could have happened had the reaction been anything else.

But his next target was a bit of a mystery. Sure, there was that adorable butt wiggle that first night, and then there was that reference to being "kept" that insisted on sending zings through his whole body when he contemplated what that could mean. There was also that incredibly horny female that spent a lot of time squirming around Xander. Spike sighed. Since there was no tactful way to broach the subject, he decided he might as well just *say* it. Maybe the shock would make the kid agree before he realized what was going on.

Xander chuckled nervously for a few seconds. Then he realized that Spike was not joking. "You want to *what*?"

"I think you heard me the first time." He folded his arms across his torso and waited.

"Um." The teen began to pace. "Well." He attempted to pretend he didn't understand the proposal, but Spike recognized the signs of curiosity. "Um... Why?"

"It's that damned implant. The one that keeps me around here as your slave." He smirked. "Well, maybe not *your* slave at the moment, but things could change." Now his eyes widened. The tingle was returning. Someone was thinking this sounded like a hell of a lot of fun, and the tingle let him know that someone was not him. Maybe that should be changed to 'not *just* him.' He took a step towards Xander. "You see, just as your pain causes me pain, your pleasure..." Now inches from his benefactor, he picked up the warm hand and allowed his fingers to drift over the palm. "Well, let's just say it's in my best interest to make sure I keep you happy."

"Spike?"

To Xander's embarrassment and Spike's amusement, the mortal's voice was a bit on the high-pitched side. "Are you happy, Xander?" Xander nodded, but Spike frowned. "I don't think you're happy enough." Spike slid his free hand under the back of Xander's shirt, gently massaging the base of the spine found there. "Would you like to be happier?" With those words, Spike began the next stage of his assault with his mouth. When his vision began to blur, he knew he was on the right track.

But then Xander pulled away. "Just a second." He reached into a backpack and pulled out a piece of blue plastic.

Spike's mouth quirked into a grin as he recognized the device. "A plug, Xander? Where would a nice boy like you get one of those?"

Xander shrugged. "Have you met that girl who likes to cling to me? She thought it would be 'interesting' to see what happens to guys when they..." He waved the butt plug. "Anyway, she wants to work up to, well, you know."

"Yeah." Now Spike smirked. "So what do you think of them so far?"

The flush creeping up Xander's neck made Spike realize he was indeed on the right track here. "Do you think I would keep it if I didn't like it?"

"Ah." Spike casually glanced around the room as if trying to decide what to do next. "So do you think you could strip so we could get down to business?"

"What is it about me that makes everyone just inform me that they want to have sex?"

"'Everyone?'" Spike frowned as he echoed the word. "Just how many others are we talking about here?"

"Well, other than you, just two. And just one was a repeat. But that's enough for me to decide there's a pattern here."

Spike smirked once more. "So I don't need to get jealous?"

"Uh..." Xander's words trailed off as Spike's finger trailed down the side of his face. "Spike, don't do that." But Spike just continued to smirk, relishing the the tingle that had started this whole thing two nights before. "Please?"

"Please what?" He did stop the caress, but instead of pulling his hand completely away, he moved it to cradle Xander's face. To Spike's delight, instead of pulling away, Xander just tilted his head into the cool hand and closed his eyes.

And handed the blue silicone form to Spike. "Please."

"What about --" His words were cut off by Xander's fingers dropping a tube next to the plug.

"But if we're going to do this, I'm not going to be..." Xander gestured at Spike's hand. "If you know what I mean."

Briefly, Spike considered pretending he had no idea what the teen was talking about but finally decided that this could very well scare Xander into retreating. "You want me to put that in my --"

"No." Xander opened the tube and picked up the plug, liberally coating the plug with lube. "This is going in me."

"So what..." He accepted the toy once again while Xander dropped his pants.

When Spike just stood there staring, Xander sighed. "Do you need an invitation for this, too?"

Shaking his head, Spike ran his hand over Xander's hip. "Just trying to make sure I'm not hallucinating this." Slowly, he pushed the slim plug in place and found himself reeling from the sensations in his head. "Guess not." He knelt before Xander, hands splayed across the thighs in front of him.

"I don't think so."

"What?" Spike blinked, trying to figure out just what was going wrong here. "What do you --" Before he could complete the sentence, Xander had grabbed the vampire under the shoulders, hauled him to his feet, and spun him around. Spike reached out, desperately grabbing at the nearby counter and trying to keep his balance as the feeling in his head surged once again.

"Oh, no, I'm sorry, Spike. I didn't mean to --"

As quickly as it had hit him, the feeling was gone. "No. It's not bad. I just lost my balance for a bit." He released the counter and turned to face Xander, eyeing the brunette curiously. "You really get off on dominating me, don't you?"

"I..." As Xander attempted to try to brush off the question, he realized it wasn't an accusation or a value judgement. Spike was merely trying to determine how events were going to play out. And if what he had said earlier about the implant was true, he was going to figure things out on his own anyway. Xander sighed. "I guess so."

Several long seconds passed as Spike studied the human before him. "That's not a bad thing sometimes." Then he stripped, resuming his position bent over and grasping the counter. When his body remained untouched, he glanced over his shoulder. "Are you still with me?"

"Hmm?" A shirtless Xander glanced up from his task.

"Never mind." But he continued to watch the strong hand applying lube, wondering when that hand was going to move on to the next step.

"Are you having fun?" Now Spike pulled his eyes away from Xander's groin to his face. "It appears that only one of us is properly dressed here."

"What?"

Xander waved a shiny hand at the vampire. "Clothing? Off? There's not much point in me doing this --" He pulled his hand down the length of his shaft, and Spike's head reminded him of why he was there. "-- without a second naked person in whom to stick it."

"'In whom?' Grammar lessons?" But Spike grinned and quickly stripped as he teased, resuming his position at the counter once his clothing was in a heap on the floor.

"Keep in mind that I've never done this before." As he spoke, Xander moved behind Spike, inserting one finger in the vampire's tight channel. "Well, I mean, similar stuff, but not *this*." He wiggled the digit just in case Spike didn't know what he was talking about.

"Maybe, but I have." Spike squeezed his muscles around Xander's finger. "And this may not be the time to mention it, but I spent a good bit of time running around Europe with a rather amoral creature." He smiled as a second finger slid into place, followed by a third. "With a big cock." The fingers withdrew, and, for one brief second, Spike wondered if maybe this was not the right time to mention that period of his existence.

Then Xander leaned over and whispered in Spike's ear. "So is that why you were so happy to see Angel?" He pulled back, and Spike was unable to think about anything as a very warm, very alive man plunged into his body and mind.

As Xander pumped in and out of Spike, the vampire had to rest his head against the counter in order to keep upright. Rocking his hips had been something he could do for about one minute. He had thought that the previous evening had been the ultimate experience for him. He was wrong. In an effort to keep some sort of sanity, he began chanting Xander's name.

On one hand, it was nice to know that the fact that he was focused on the body behind him was more than a little pleasing to the teen. On the other, Spike was becoming more and more convinced that he *would* be exploding and that Xander would be fucking dust in about five seconds. He wondered what would be worse: ceasing to exist or merely passing out due to being unable to handle this much pleasure. He closed his eyes and began naming the new colors that bloomed in the darkness.

And then he remembered what had triggered his release the previous evening. As soon as Xander came, so would Spike, and then he could lapse into unconsciousness. Deliberately, he began flexing the muscles around Xander's cock. He began to question the voice in his head that had decided that this was a good idea when the voice was drowned out by the pounding rapture surrounding it. He had just began attempting to whimper when Xander exploded with a roar.

~~~

"Holy *fuck*." Groggy again, Spike slowly sat up. He realized he was in Xander's bed. He knew he hadn't been there when he lost consciousness. Once again, someone had taken the time to clean him before arranging him on the bed. Glancing down, he noticed that this time around, he was covered.

And that he wasn't alone. "I'm not sure you of all people should use the word 'holy' with 'fuck." The warm body wrapped around his shifted, and Xander pushed his pillow into a more satisfactory position. "That was nice."

"'Nice?' All you can say was '*nice*?' I'll have you know that I'm more than 'nice!' I'm --"

"Easily manipulated? Willing to give it another go?" Xander yawned through his grin. "But right now, I need sleep. Then food. If you expect to stay here, I'm going to need to stock up on Gatorade."

Spike just stared blankly for a minute as the words worked their way into his mind.

"Um, Spike? Are you okay?" Concern flashed across Xander's face. Then panic. "Oh, shit. I broke him. Buffy's going to kill me."

Finally, Spike shook his head. "I'm fine. I just..." He paused, licking his lips. "So you want to keep me around."

"Hell, yeah." He stopped, embarrassed at the words. "I mean..."

Spike shook his head, tracing Xander's features with a gentle touch. "Being kept is starting to sound *really* good."

~~~ the end ~~~