The Sacrifice

Cinder

HerculesTLJ/X-Files/Buffy x-over event

Strife/Ethan Rayne/Alex Krycek

NC-17, torture, snuff, this gets very graphic, I most likely went too far - I warned you!

cinder@mochamail.com

Disclaimer: The boys don't belong to me, much the pity.

Archive: Anywhere "Blood on the Altar" is archived. Otherwise please ask.

Sequel to "Blood on the Altar" available here http://members.dencity.com/cinder/emerald

Summary: A man asks to be a sacrifice to Strife.

Notes: While the sacrifice was inspired by a certain individual who shall remain nameless, he has morphed into his own character and is truly an OC. Kudos to anyone who can guess who inspired him. Besides you, Lisa. Beta'd by the glorificas Lizz.

 

Temple 2: The Sacrifice

By Cinder
***

He was brought to us as a sacrifice, docile on the end of his master's leash. His master said he wants...it. To be a sacrifice. I can't even wrap my mind around that. Ethan and Strife, they're all thrilled, but me, I'm just stunned. Look at him, those sweet hazel eyes. (I won't even tell you who they remind me of.) His pale, pale skin. His flaxen blonde hair, cut short so it won't be in his way, but so very soft to the touch. I bet his lips are pouty and thin. Reminds me so much... But the lower half of his face is almost completely covered with a leather gag. He's long and lanky, all sinew and bone. I don't think he's been fed enough. I don't think he could be fed enough. He's probably one of those people who eats and eats and still loses weight. His nipples stand out from his chest, rosy and hard. There are silver rings through them. I tug on them experimentally to see what will happen and he moans. I guess he likes it. I wonder if I would like it. I look up and Strife winks at me. He and Ethan are taking their time strapping the boy...man...sacrifice down. No magic tonight I think. This will be done with blades and teeth and human fingernails. I hope he will like it, the sacrifice I mean. I hope it will be everything he's dreamt of. I look down and his cock is already hard against his belly. There's a ring through that too. I tug on it to see if he'll moan again. He does. Huh. Wonder what that would feel like inside of me. I just know that if I look up at my chosen god he'll wink at me again. Strife asks the sacrifice's master if he'll be staying. The master says no, he can't bear to watch. I can imagine he'd be fond of the boy. Finding someone who can take any pain you can dish out must be quite a find. I'm a bit of a masochist myself (no, really?) so I know. Those leather freaks, they always liked me...at first. But they found me dissatisfying, in the end, because I just wanted to be beaten up. I didn't want my sex that way. I wanted to be beaten and then soothed, have someone make it all better and make love to me. Yeah, I know, sick and twisted. It all has to do with childhood experiences that are way off topic and I need to get back to telling you about the sacrifice, because Strife is tracing runes in his chest with a silver dagger. There's a lot of bleeding to do tonight.

"Climb on," he tells me.

"What?"

"You wanted ta find out what it feels like." He leers and in a flash I'm naked. I don't even flinch, I'm so used to it by now. "Ride him. Tell me what it's like. Maybe I'll get ya one."

Get me... Ride... With a deep breath I pull myself together and climb onto the altar. Dipping my fingers into the rather archaic pot of oil Strife likes to use, I stretch myself carefully, knowing it's really for effect. My god is watching. Ethan is watching. The sacrifice has lifted his head and he is watching. Lining his cock up, I slide down on him. It feels...odd. But I like it.

"Ride him." Strife orders.

I do. I play with my nipples while I buck up and down on his cock.

"Let me," a cultured voice whispers in my ear. Ethan's crawled up behind me, between the sacrifice's legs, and now he's playing with my nipples. Feels so good. Yes, rings. I definitely need pretty rings.

"What does it feel like?" he whispers.

I moan. It feels like he's fucking me. "Ethan..."

"Yes, pet?"

"Harder."

He pinches my nipples, pulling them away from my chest, but that's not right. I want him to fuck me harder. I need him to fuck me harder. I slam back on the cock inside me. The ring is doing delicious things to my insides. Strife straddles the sacrifice's stomach, his hands on my shoulders, stopping my frantic movements. No! I wail. Must. Now. Soon. Please.

"Say it, Alex. Say it so we all can hear."

I shake my head and bite my lip.

He pulls me off the sacrifice's cock. No! I wail again.

"Say it and I'll give ya what ya want."

"Please," I whisper.

"Louder."

"Please."

"Fer real, Alex. Louder."

"Please, oh please!"

Ethan grabs my hips with one hand and slams inside of me. The other he curls around the back of my neck and pushes me forward onto my elbows.

I am face to face with the sacrifice.

He's whimpering. His cock is rubbing against mine as Ethan thrusts into me. So good. So wonderful. I want it to go on forever. I love to hear those breathy little whimpers. I lean down, nuzzling into his neck so that I can smell his sweat, his fear, his passion. I could have been him.

Ethan slams into me as hard as he can and I come, shooting across the runes Strife carved into his sacrifice, hitting the sacrifice's chin. A few more bone jarring thrusts and Ethan comes inside of me, before collapsing on my back.

He whimpers again. The sacrifice. I look down between our bodies. He has not come.

Ethan climbs off of me and I roll off the altar into a boneless heap on the floor. I prop myself up on the steps to watch the rest of the proceedings.

Strife has the silver knife again and he is using the flat of the blade to spread blood and semen all over the sacrifice's body. The sacrifice is whimpering again. Strife is smiling. I think he likes that sound as much as I do. He glances up at me and smiles.

"I like ta hear people plead," he tells me, never pausing in this work. Now he's playing with the sacrifice's nipples, poking and prodding them. Not drawing blood yet. "Ya know I do, Alex. It's always the last and greatest sacrifice ya give me."

"Why don't you ever make Ethan beg?" My voice is much more young and petulant than I want it to be.

"Because Ethan doesn't mind begging. It's not a sacrifice fer him. Is it?"

"No, it's not." Ethan pulls several black iron nails off the wall and puts them in the fire.

"Come here and make him come, Alex," Strife coos. "We need ta make him come before we kill him."

"So soon?"

Strife looks down, tracing the drawing he has made. It covers the sacrifice's entire chest. How did it get so big so fast? One of those long, pale fingers scoops up a bit of blood and come and Strife offers it to me to lick clean. How could I refuse?

"Yeah. I think soon." He pauses to listen to a few of those delicious whimpers. "We'll make him come, then we'll cut his balls off. Then the real torture can begin." He glances over at those iron nails and starts to giggle.

"How?"

"How da ya want ta come, pretty one?" Strife coos at he young man, addressing him for the first time, I think. There are some more whimpers. "Ya know, I think I understood that."

"Can't you just read his mind?"

"Takes all the fun outta it." He grinned at me. "He wants ta get fucked, Alex. Be a dear and help him out, will ya?"

I just smile back. Anything for my god. Nimbly I climb back up onto the altar, between the sacrifice's thighs. He's hard and leaking now. I tug a little on that ring and he throws his head back and moans. "Lube or spit?"

"Make everything sing for him. I'll provide tha pain."

Smiling, I oil myself up, not just my cock, but my abs too. He's going to get a nice long fuck. He deserves it. It's what I would have wanted, had I been him.

Strife's head snaps up and he glares at me.

"Uh?"

"You and I are gonna have a talk."

"Later?"

"Later, Alex, but we will talk."

I try to settle back into the scene. Ethan is sharpening a razor with an old strop. I'm not sure if he wants to use the razor, the strop or both. Strife is tracing the whorls of the sacrifice's ears, leaving thin red lines in his wake. He glances up at me.

"You gonna fuck him or what?"

"Yeah... just... yeah..."

He puts down his knife. "Do you want me to slit his throat right now? Do ya want me ta end it so we can do some duplicitous nuzzlin'?"

"I..." And I am on the verge of saying yes, ending the scene right there, throwing our beautiful sacrifice away because I can't hack it, because my feelings have hit a boiling point, but then he whimpers. Oh, that whimper. It draws me right back in. I look down into those hazel eyes and I know that I have to draw it out again and again.

"I'm gonna fuck him now."

Strife grins and bites softly under the young man's ear. "Good boy."

I rub some more oil on my cock, stroking it back to full erection. Then I lift my victim's hips and plunge inside. It must hurt. Must burn and sting because I didn't stretch him at all, didn't go slow. But he whimpers, that little breathy whimper for more. And then he moans. Strife is back with the knife, drawing patterns down his cheeks and across the bridge of his nose. Ethan approaches from the left, that sharp, sharp razor in his hand.

"Should I?"

"Do it," Strife hisses. So excited. His clothing disappears. Now we are all naked and I can see that both my god and my brother priest are hard.

Ethan lifts one of the nipple rings and with one swipe of the razor; he takes it off, areole, nipple and all. I moan and thrust harder into the sacrifice. He is almost screaming now and trying to buck up into to me to GET - MORE - COCK - NOW! Ethan lifts the other nipple ring and swish.

"His ears next da ya think?" Strife asked conversationally.

He bucks up twice more and then comes, his semen shooting up into the air. It gets all over Strife and Ethan, and they are happy enough to share the mess. We cuddle for a moment between the sacrifice's legs, licking semen and blood from each other's faces and chests.

Finally Ethan pulls back and with a cheeky grin announces, "Balls, definitely balls next."

We look down at our little pretty. He is obviously in a daze.

"I'll wake him up," Strife announces, and crawls up to his face. "You okay, beauty?" He gets a slow nod and one of those ungodly little whimpers. "We're going to cut off your balls now, okay?" Another whimper. "Then we're gonna cauterize the wound and then we're gonna cut off yer dick. How does that sound?" Yet another whimper. "Wonderful." He turns. "Alex, we need the large iron that Ethan put in the fire."

I jump up to get it, carefully pulling it out with my demon claw. The scales protect me from the intense heat. Ethan is already prepared when I get back. He nods at me, I nod back, and then he slices. The sacrifice's testicles come off in his hand. To his credit, the sacrifice doesn't scream until I apply the red-hot iron. Ethan throws the testicles in his hand into the fire, intoning, "Unto Strife, our god, we give life. Glory, worship and adoration, everlasting." Pretty cool for something he made up on the spot.

The sacrifice is breathing hard and barely holding onto consciousness.

"Ya know, let's skip the cock and move onta tha nails," Strife announces.

"Impatient?" Ethan teases.

"Yeah, well..."

No one wants to say that we think we have found this one's threshold of pain. That much more beyond this isn't fun. That it is time to end this game and go find some cuddle time in the back.

"Exactly." Strife smiles at me. "Get tha nails."

I take the first out of the fire. It is glowing red-hot. Ethan takes a mallet down off of the wall.

Strife stretches himself, taking the sacrifice's hands in his own, taking into himself this final offering of pain. "Four nails, pretty. I promise." He looks up at me. "Right thigh."

I put the nail down on his skin and he can feel the first of the pain. He writhes a little, but bravely tries to hold still. "In the name of Strife," Ethan intones, swinging the mallet and driving the nail deep into the muscle of his thigh. I go and get the second without being asked, trying to do this quickly.

"Chest, left side," Strife all but whispers.

I almost hold my breath as I put the nail down on his chest, and all I can hear are his whimpers. Oh, so delicate little whimpers. Of pain, but also of rapture.

"In the name of Strife." Ethan drives that nail home. Sacrifice's eyes open and I see it now. We've taken him past the pain. He is transformed. A spiritual plateau. Just a little farther and he'll be free. I rush to get the next nail.

"Get the long one, Alex," Strife calls after me. I grab one out of the fire that is almost twice as long as the others were. I rush back, eager to take him even higher.

"In his ass," Strife tells me before I can even ask. I can hear the little whimpers under his voice. "Drive it all the way home. I want it in his bowels."

I slowly force the tip into his asshole, mimicking our earlier play. "For Strife," Ethan calls out and hits it, driving it in. He calls out again and again, "For Strife," as he drives it home. Sacrifice is screaming and writhing now, and then suddenly, he goes flat again, his eyes a bit glazed. I think for a moment that we've lost him, but Strife's grin tells me otherwise.

"Quick, the heart," he yells, while he nuzzles in Sacrifice's hair. He's still nuzzling long after the light has gone out of those pretty hazel eyes and the hands holding his have gone lax.

We wait until he comes back to us.

Finally, Strife lifts his head and pouts a bit petulantly. "I can't decide what to do with the body."

"We should burn it. We burn your sacrifice's," Ethan says quietly.

"We can't keep even a little bit," he asks.

"The collar," I propose, "and the rings. The gag. Everything else will sort of..."

"Yes, gather the jewelry and put it in a place of honor." He turns and walks slowly up the steps to the dais. "It's time to come hold me tonight."

We leave Sacrifice to his cold wake on the altar. Tomorrow postulants will come and gaze at him and shudder. And just a few will look upon him in awe, the true followers of Strife.

END TEMPLE 2