TITLE: Stuff Me, Shoot Me, Mount Me 3

AUTHORS: Zusblue and Esme.

EMAIL:
zusblue@yahoo.co.uk & akiyah2000@yahoo.co.uk

DISTRIBUTION: Nummytreats, Slashthemen, m-mslashaholics and Esme's new site
www.shadows-and-dust.co.uk

SUMMARY: Spike and Xander make a wager that will change the way they think of each other forever.

RATING: NC-17 for this part

DISCLAIMER: All characters are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy etc. We're just playing with them for a while, we promise to give them back unharmed and relatively sane when we're done. We're not making any money from this.

NOTES: This is a response to an idea from Stephanie Hiding. Spike and Xander make a wager that Spike isn't able to seduce the Scoobies. ALL of the Scoobies.

FEEDBACK: Yes please, but to
akiyah2000@yahoo.co.uk for this part. It was Esme that wrote it.



Stuff Me, Shoot Me, Mount Me 3: The Payment
by Esme


The evening after the night before, and Spike was knocking on the door to Xander's apartment, his impatience slowly wearing down when it wasn't answered.

BANG. BANG. BANG. "C'mon whelp, open up. I know you're in there."

Xander walked to the door in a sleepy daze, he wasn't surprised to find that it was Spike at the door, just a little annoyed that his sleep had been interrupted.

He opened the door with a sigh. "Hey fangless, what do you want?"

"You owe me Harris. One down on that little wager of yours. I want my payment."

"Huh? Payment? Spike what are you jabbering on about?"

"Y'know Harris, our wager. Seduce and shag.."

The events of the previous evening flooded Xander's memory like a tidal wave. Had he been that drunk that he'd actually told Spike he'd shag him if he got into Giles pants? Had Spike got into Giles' pants?

"You better come in Blondie, I think we need to talk."

"Oh no mate," Spike said, striding in to Xander's apartment. "You're not welching on this deal just 'cos ya got the 'wiggins', no bloody way."

Spike plunged into the sofa and smirked at the boy, who was looking as if he was going to be sick.

"What's up Harris? Don'cha think I'm sexy any more?" Spike pouted.

Xander walked to the fridge, grabbed two beers and moved over to where Spike was sitting. Sure he found him attractive, and he *had* made a deal, but he hadn't expected Spike to go and actually do it. He decided to play along.

"So. You shagged Giles then? And you're here for your payment?" He asked as he handed over a beer.

"Well. nah.not exactly, but I got Tara."

"You SHAGGED Tara? How? When? But she's. she's gay."

"That she is mate, and no, I dint shag 'er, got me a nice kiss though."

"What do you mean kiss? Peck, snog, what?"

"Snog."

"Tongues?"

"Yep."

"You're unbelievable you know that? I never thought."

"You never thought I'd take you up on the deal? You don't know me well do ya? Thought you'd 've learned by now. I am the Big Bad, Sex appeal an' all. Never cop out on a dare me. Where's my payment?"

"Payment? What are you talking about *payment*? You haven't shagged Giles, I don't owe you anything."

"That's where *you're* wrong pet." Spike said, his voice getting huskier as he stalked toward where Xander sat. "*You* made the bet, *I'm* adding some rules. 'Cos I *will* win, and when I do, you're *mine*, and I *will* have you."

Xander inhaled sharply and gulped. His jeans were tightening and all Spike was doing was talking. All Xander kept hearing was the word *mine*. It sounded so. right. Spike's mouth was about an inch away from his own. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, Spike was back on the sofa.

"But first, the rules. *my* rules."

Xander nodded.

"No seducing Dawn, I won't do it. End of story. No further discussion." Xander nodded again. "I do it in the order I want to. I don't have to shag anyone, just seduce, with the watcher, I may go as far as a blow-job, but that's it, unless of course he gets carried away wi' me! And you." He looked Xander up and down seductively. "You will *not* welch on this deal. that's where my payment comes in."

"Okay, I won't back out, but what do you mean, payment?"

"Well, 'smuch as I don't like ya pet, I want your first time to be good, *I* want *you* to want *it*. And you *will* want it. You'll want to feel my skin against yours." Spike stood and moved towards Xander again.

"You'll want to feel my touch, my touch. My hand on your cock, moving so slowly that you'll think I'm torturing you." Spike's voice dropped to a seductive whisper, inches away from Xander's face. Xander closed his eyes again. Spike was making him so horny.. His hard-on was bigger than ever, and his dick was really uncomfortable in the confines of his pants.

"I'll make you want me so much, you'll beg for me to take you, to fill you, to l.." Spike's voice hitched. "I know you want me Xanderrrr. I can smell you in the air. Open your eyes." Entranced by Spike's tone and words, Xander did as he was told automatically. "That's better luv, want ya to see who'll be fucking you. Want you to see whose cock you'll be beggin' for."

Spike paused. He could feel Xander's hot breath on his lips, and his own words were making him horny, his cock was pressing against his zipper, but he put his own state into the back of his mind. It was how Xander felt that was important at the moment. He leant forward and licked Xander's bottom lip.

Xander quivered, he'd never felt anything like it before. Spike's tongue felt so cool on his skin, and weird as the situation was, all he wanted was for Spike to touch him and kiss him again. He moaned.

Xander was pulled from his daze by the vampire's voice. "What do you want luv?"

"T.t.touch, me.. pleeeassse?"

"I told ya you'd be beggin' pet."

Spike took Xander's shocked expression as an opportunity for a kiss. He swept into Xander's lips, pushing his tongue between them and duelling with the other there. His hand moved down Xander's torso, and found the elasticated band of Xander's jeans. Gently he moved his hand lower, finding the zipper. Slowly, he undid the button at the top, and eased the zip down. He found Xander's hardened cock waiting for him. Taking it in his hand he began to stroke.

Xander was in heaven, Spike's touch was cool, but he felt like he was on fire. He'd never felt anything so amazing, never wanted anything or anyone so badly. He let his inhibitions drop, and thrust into the hand that was torturing him, and moaned.

"Feels so good Xanderrr, so warm, so soft. Want to taste you, want to make you cum. Do you want to cum Xander?"

"Mmmm."

"Take that as a yes then. "

Spike removed the boy's t-shirt, and began placing kisses along his neck and torso. Moving swiftly, he took a nipple into his mouth and nibbled, still stroking the cock of this beautiful man.

*God, he's so responsive. It's gonna be so good when I take him* Spike thought.

He moved down to Xander's navel, flicking his tongue in, out and around the small crevice, then licked down the path of brown curls that led to his destination.

"Want me to suck you Xander? Want to feel how good it is to have a vampire's mouth on your cock? My mouth?"

"Mmmm, Spike. please. do it."

Spike smiled. He was glad that Xander understood that he needed to know who was making him feel like this. Shrugging, the vampire licked Xander's cock from root to tip. The swallowed it. WHOLE.

Xander bucked, and Spike took it. He sucked and sucked then nibbled along the length of the gorgeous cock in his mouth.

"Oh God. Oh God!"

Spike released the cock and licked the tip again. Xander was circumcised and the reactions the vampire was provoking was amazing. Taking an unnecessary breath, Spike took Xander's cock down to the root again, he relaxed his throat, and swallowed. He felt Xander's balls tighten beneath his chin, and swallowed again, taking all of Xander's cum as he did.

Xander was breathless. He felt completely relaxed and at ease about what happened, and it didn't bother him at all. Spike had made him feel wanted; feel beautiful. These rules that Spike set were well worth it.

Spike moved up Xander's body, and took his mouth with his own. In his own arousal he spoke the words that were in his head. "You taste so lovely pet, so beautiful you are. want you to be mine..."

Xander tensed, and Spike felt it. The vampire shrugged off his emotions, knowing already that he had let too many of his feelings out. He pulled away from Xander.

"Well, it's been great pet. Be back for the next payment when I've *done* another of your Scoobies. See ya."

With that, he walked out the door, fully intending to find somewhere dark to have a wank and dream about a certain dark headed boy.

END PART 3