TITLE: Stuff Me, Shoot Me, Mount Me 2

AUTHORS: Zusblue and Esme.

EMAIL:
zusblue@yahoo.co.uk & akiyah2000@yahoo.co.uk

DISTRIBUTION: Nummytreats, Slashthemen, m-mslashaholics and Esme's new site
http://www.shadows-and-dust.co.uk

SUMMARY: Spike and Xander make a wager that will change the way they think of each other forever.

RATING: R at the moment, just to be on the safe side.

DISCLAIMER: All characters are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy etc. We're just playing with them for a while, we promise to give them back unharmed and relatively sane when we're done. We're not making any money from this.

NOTES: This is a response to an idea from Stephanie Hiding. Spike and Xander make a wager that Spike isn't able to seduce the Scoobies. ALL of the Scoobies.

FEEDBACK: Yes please, but to
zusblue@yahoo.co.uk for this part. It was zus that wrote it.


Stuff Me, Shoot Me, Mount Me 2: Seduction Of Tara
by Zusblue

Buggery! Shagging the Scoobies. Well Spike old bean, you've definitely got yourself into another fine mess. How the hell are you gonna sort *this* one out? Spike thought o himself as he walked home to his crypt.

Right then, I'm the Big Bad. I can do this. I can seduce em, all I have to do is come up with a cunning plan.

Giles
Willow
Tara
Not the Nibblet, doesn't even bear thinking about
Anya.

Xander Harris.. Ha, payback's a bitch my boy.

The whelp didn't say he had to shag, just pull, *seduce* . Seduction would be easy. Just play on their weaknesses. He'd done that before, it shouldn't be a problem.

---

Tara was tired. She loved Willow, but her obsession with resurrecting Buffy was taking over both their lives and she was scared.

It frightened her. The powers Willow wanted to call on were dark. It would be so easy for Willow to go too far, and would she be able to pull herself back? She took a deep breath and tried to focus on the book in front of her.

Biting her lip with concentration, she reached for her coffee. It was strong with plenty of sugar. Just what she needed to get some energy.

Just as she was bringing the hot drink to her lips, she heard the door to the magic shop open, the bell sounding loudly in the still shop, making her heart start nervously.

"Damn" she said as hot coffee covered everything. Soaking into the aged parchment, making the book swell like a sponge. Dabbing nervously with her sleeve, she looked around for something to clear up the mess.

"Here you are pet."

Tara looked up and there was Spike standing in front of her offering her a cloth.

"T.thank you, ah I just. Thanks." She spluttered.

"No problem, shame to ruin that," Spike said, perching on the edge of the round table. "Bloody old that book. Written by Monks wasn't it?" He picked up the heavy volume, carefully studying the sodden pages and turning them over in his hands.

Tara finished dabbing at the table. Her nerves were shot. She watched as Spike carefully replaced the volume beside her. She could see him studying her. 'Why's he looking at me?' She thought.

"You Ok?" he asked.

She felt like he could see right through her. His eyes were so bright, and she was so tired. Too tired to put up much of a fight.

"I'm, I'm OK Spike. Just, just tired is all."

It would be nice to have somebody to lean on for a while, even if it was Spike. He'd always been nice to her. Spike looked concerned. She was tired, because otherwise, there would be no way she'd let Spike run a cool finger down her cheek. It felt nice. She closed her eyes; it was a brotherly touch, comforting and not sexual, and it felt good.

"Um, anyway. I'm fine Spike, just got, you know. Stuff on my mind at the moment. But it was nice of."

"Hush Pet, it's all right. Just let uncle Spike take care of you. Just for a minute, nothing wrong with that."

Nobody was around. The magic shop was empty. Would it really hurt? She didn't have to tell him anything. She could hear the rustle of leather in the quiet shop and felt two strong arms enclosing her, hugging her. It felt good, surrounded by strength, offering her comfort and not asking for anything. Nice.

She could feel her heart beat slowing, her breathing becoming steadier. She leaned her head back against Spike's shoulder. Was Spike really this nice? He sure felt it.

"You relax luv." Said Spike, rubbing his cheek against her soft hair and placing a gentle kiss on her temple. "Everybody needs a friend now and then, un you just remember that Spike's here for you. Nobody'll ever know. This is just between us."

"OK Spike."

For a few stolen moments, Tara felt peaceful. Willow worry vanished. Stress out the window.

"Thanks Spike," she said. She felt good, kind of guilty, but good. Maybe Spike wasn't as bad as everyone made out.

---

Spike had a bounce in his step as he headed home. OK, he hadn't shagged Tara, but bugger it, she was a bloody lesbian, and he'd definitely seduced her to the *Spike side* of the force!

One down. Watch out Xander bleedin' Harris. Shag time.

The Big Bad was back! He was the biggest, baddest, sexiest bloody *anything* walking this side of the Hellmouth, and he might not have his *bite* - but he sure as shit had his sex appeal!

END PART 2