Title: Stress Relief

Author: TaZi

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Rating: NC-17

Summary: A glimpse into the intimate relationship between a Master and his Pet.

Warning: BDSM play, M/M Slash

Feedback: jtzidanic@aol.com

Archiving: Yes, please take it.

Disclaimer: Not mine. Characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy



Stress Relief
by TaZi



He checked his watch for the fourth time. "Fuck!" He beat his hand against the steering wheel. 6:10. Already ten minutes late. His ass was toast. If he didn't get there soon, he wouldn't be sitting down for a very long time.

Why? Why me? Why today, of all days, did those stupid city inspectors have to show up at the site for a surprise inspection? Fuck! Any other day, but *nooo*, had to be today.

Tires screeched as he turned the steering wheel sharply without slowing down, pulling into the driveway and sending a misplaced garbage can flying into the air. He braked to a sudden halt, jumped from the car before the engine had died completely, and made a mad dash for the house.

He burst through the door, dropping his keys on the hall table. That's when he noticed the note. He picked it up and read it aloud. "Come up to the playroom. Now!" That was all it said, and all it needed to say. Xander could feel his cock twitching in his pants from the words alone.

A year ago, Xander had completely refurbished the top floor of the house, turning it into a playroom. It was a place where he could spend time with his 'master', either for pleasure or punishment. Looking at his watch again, Xander groaned. 6:15. He knew which reason he'd be there today.

Xander ran through the house and up the stairs, taking them two at a time, tearing his clothes off as he went. By the time he reached the top floor and the door to the playroom, he was breathing heavy, and a fine sheen of sweat covered his body.

He opened the door and entered the room, dropping his eyes submissively to the floor. It wouldn't do to look at Master and anger him further. He walked to the center of the room and knelt in supplication before his master's empty throne. He remained perfectly still, waiting.

He knew his master was in the room, he could sense his presence. Being born and raised on the Hellmouth, he knew what it felt like to be stalked by a predator. He could feel the little hairs on his arms and the back of his neck stand on end, and his skin started to tingle in equal parts excitement and trepidation.

"You're late." The words, spoken directly behind him in a deceptively calm voice, caused him to start. He bit his tongue to keep from making a sound, and didn't answer. It hadn't been a question, and he didn't have permission to speak.

His master walked around him and mounted his throne. The tip of a well worn Doc Marten boot rose and nudged his chin, forcing him to raise his head and look up, meeting his master's stern gaze.

"Who am I? Speak," Master growled, causing Xander's growing erection to twitch against his bare thigh.

"Master," Xander answered quickly.

"Who are you? Speak," Master demanded, continuing to growl low in his chest.

"Your pet, Master," Xander answered, his heart rate starting to quicken.

Master leaned forward, fisted his hand in Xander's hair, and jerked his head back. "Your master's time is valuable, Pet. The time I choose to share with you is a gift. The fact that you would waste so precious a gift displeases me greatly."

Xander swallowed hard, but didn't speak, well aware of what displeasing Master meant.

"Assume the position," Master ordered, releasing Xander for the moment.

Xander jumped to comply. He got to his feet and walked across the room to the spanking bench. He leaned forward until the padding was firmly pressed into his abdomen, his head pointed towards the floor, his ass presented for punishment.

He watched between his legs as his master walked to the toy closet. His master was sleek, hard-muscled, and menacingly silent. His liquid movements betrayed an animal-like grace. Everything about him screamed predator. Dressed in tight leather pants and black Doc Martens, no shirt, muscles rippling as he moved, his master's appearance could be summed up in one word...lethal.

His master reached into the closet and pulled out a small leather paddle. Xander hissed and clenched his buttocks. He knew this paddle packed a wicked sting.

Master returned to stand behind him. "You know the consequences for bein' late, Pet. 15 minutes, 15 swats. Speak."

"Y-yes, Master." Xander was fighting to keep his voice from giving away how nervous he was. However, he was hard pressed to hide anything from his master.

Master placed his left hand on Xander's lower back and rubbed it soothingly. "Shh, Pet. It'll be over soon." He waited until he felt Xander's muscles relax, and then he raised the paddle and brought it down on Xander's right cheek.

Xander jumped in surprise when the paddle connected with his ass, and then bit his lip to keep from crying out when the burning pain lit up his cheek. The next swat landed on his left cheek with the same results. And so it continued, each new swat adding to the fire burning his ass. His master was thorough, covering his whole ass, turning both cheeks a nice shade of red.

Xander counted the swats quietly to himself. When the last one fell, he exhaled the breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding and let his body go limp over the bench.

Master set the paddle aside and resumed rubbing his back in comforting little circles. "Breathe, Pet. That's it. You did good. I'm proud of ya. It's over now. Good boy. My good boy." Master's voice was calming and Xander's body responded to it. He felt at peace, except for the itching heat radiating from his abused buttocks.

"Stand," Master ordered.

Xander pushed himself back up onto his feet. He swayed a little unsteadily as the extra blood left his head. His master put his hand on Xander's shoulder to steady him. "Easy, Pet."

Xander stood perfectly still, arms at his sides, waiting for his master's next order.

"Keep your eyes on the far wall in front of you. Don't look away and don't move."

Suddenly, he felt a leather-gloved hand grasp his semi-erect cock, and move up and down the shaft. "Keep your eyes on that wall!" Master shouted, increasing the rhythm on Xander's cock.

Xander stared straight ahead. He felt his master's smooth chest pressed against his back, and his cool lips brushed the nape of his neck. Suddenly, the pumping stopped, and his balls were grasped roughly. He gasped as they were rolled and squeezed. He closed his eyes, moaning and biting his lip.

"Like this, my little slut? Speak," his master whispered in his ear. "God yes, Master," Xander groaned.

Xander felt his master remove his hand. Something covered his eyes and was tied behind his head.

"Can ya see anything, Pet? Speak."

"No, Master," Xander answered. He felt a strong grip on his upper arms, and then he was pushed around the room. Xander tried to picture the layout of the room in his head. If he was correct, he was now standing in front of his master's new toy. He felt that familiar tingle of excitement and trepidation again.

His master bought the new addition to the playroom a couple of days ago, and they hadn't had a chance to use it yet. Xander only had a quick look at it before it was hidden away under a sheet. It had a large, steel frame shaped like a rectangle, with two crossed bars in the center that were connected at each corner. The intersecting point was padded. The frame was attached on either side to another steel bar that was securely bolted to the floor. Attached on each corner were leather, fur-lined cuffs.

Xander's hands were pulled up over his head. His wrists were separated and placed into cuffs. His ankles were positioned the same way at the bottom of the frame. Xander could feel himself spread-eagle, in an upright position. His stomach was pressed against the cushion on the cross bar and strapped snuggly in place. His cock and balls hung below it. His body was now securely attached to the frame, making it impossible for him to move or escape.

"Comfy, Pet? Speak," Master demanded, as he pulled on Xander's cock.

"Yes, Master," Xander gasped.

"Good. Let's play, shall we, Pet?" Master growled playfully.

Xander felt the frame move as it was rotated on the steel bars bolted to the floor. He was tilted forward until he was lying flat, with the front of his body facing towards the floor. Then he was moving again. He could feel himself being turned upside down. With his eyes covered, Xander felt very disoriented, but he could still sense what direction his body was in. Blood was beginning to rush to his head. The rotating continued, and now his back was towards the floor.

Xander felt something being attached to his penis. It felt like a metal ring of some kind, and he figured it was a cock ring. After the ring was in place, his erect cock received a slap, and then he was moving again. He was facing down once more. Suddenly, he felt something slide across his still tender buttocks. That sensation was followed by a sharp sting. It was a leather cat o' nine tails. He was very familiar with its feel.

His master began to rhythmically swing the whip across Xander's butt cheeks. Xander felt his ass reheating with every lash. He tried to remain silent, relishing the rush of pain, but soon the relentless strokes became almost unbearable, and he began to whimper and pull against his restraints.

"Take it, Pet. Take it because it pleases me," Master ordered, as he continued to rain lashes onto Xander's unprotected butt.

Xander fought against his restraints and cried out. He knew that he couldn't take much more. He clenched his butt cheeks with every stroke, squeezing his eyes shut behind the blindfold. Then thankfully, it stopped.

"Beautiful," Master purred, as his soft, leathered hand moved across Xander's stinging ass. Xander let out another whimper as the cool leather caressed his hot, quivering cheeks. "Did that feel good, boy? Speak."

"Yes, Master, it felt real good," Xander rasped out. Master removed his hand from Xander's ass and placed it on the frame, turning it again. He turned it until Xander was facing the ceiling. His back was supported by the belt attached to his waist. Xander was extremely grateful that his butt wasn't resting against the cross bar.

Xander felt his master's hands rubbing and tweaking his tender nipples. Once they were erect, clamps were attached to them. Xander cried out from the pain. His master silenced him with a hard, deep kiss that left Xander's lips swollen and bruised. His master attached something to the clamps, and then the cock ring. He felt cool metal links brush against his stomach and realized it was some kind of chain. His master gave it a tug, causing Xander to gasp.

Xander was left in darkness to fully savor the sensations from the clamps, the cock ring, and his stinging buns. He let his unsupported head hang back to relieve the pressure. As if his master sensed his discomfort, the frame was turned upright again, in a vertical position, and his cuffs were removed.

Master supported an off-balanced Xander until he got his bearings, and then he guided him through the room. Xander found himself placed in a corner, with his nose to the wall. His hands were pulled behind his back and cuffed. "Stay there, boy, 'til you're told to move," Master ordered, walking away.

Xander was still wearing the blindfold. He wasn't sure if Master left the room, so he stayed put. He leaned his forehead against the wall and was immediately grabbed by the back of the neck. "Did I say you could lean against the wall? Speak."

"No, Master, you didn't," Xander answered.

With his hand still on Xander's neck, Master moved his pet to the center of the room and pushed him down on his knees. Xander was unaware that his master was now also naked and standing with his erection in Xander's face.

Master grasped his cock and tapped it against Xander's lips. "Open," he ordered. Xander opened his mouth and Master shoved his shaft into it, almost making him gag. Xander pulled back until the cock was postioned more comfortably in his mouth, and then began to suck, taking half of it inside. His master remained still, making Xander do all the work. He inched his mouth closer and closer to the base of the cock, feeling his master's pubic hair tickle his lips.

"Bloody hell, that's good, Pet. Enough," Master said, pulling his cock from Xander's mouth.

Xander was stunned as he sat on his haunches, not knowing what just happened.

"Goin' to fuck that hot ass of yours now," Master growled.

Xander was pulled up and taken to a mat. He was made to kneel again, and then pushed face-down. His chest was placed on a cushion, so he would be kneeling with his ass in the air. His head was hanging off the cushion and his hands were still cuffed behind his back, but he wasn't in any discomfort. He felt his legs forced apart and a lubed finger inserted into him. Then two, then three. Xander moaned and pushed back against the invading fingers. He got a sound slap on his sore ass for his troubles.

"Keep that ass still, boy." Master removed his fingers and gripped Xander's hips, pushing his cock into the waiting entrance. Once he was all the way in, Master grabbed Xander's hair with one hand, pulling his head up. His other hand was supporting his body on the cushion next to Xander.

Xander squeezed his eyes shut behind the blindfold again, and gritted his teeth as his master began to pound into him.

"Ahhhh, fuck! So bloody hot and tight." Master let go of Xander's hair and placed both hands on the cushion, thrusting into him hard and strong. "You like this, Pet? Speak," he growled into Xander's ear.

"Ye...yes...Master. Please let me cum, please," Xander begged, feeling himself on the verge.

"Course you can cum, my little slut, but not until I tell ya." Master continued to pound into his ass. Their naked bodies, one hot, one warmed, writhing from pleasure. He felt the cock swell inside his ass and after a few more hard thrusts it exploded as his master let out a mighty roar.

Xander felt the cool liquid seeping from him. His own neglected cock straining within the cock ring, pleading for its own release.

Master recovered, still inside his pet. He reached under Xander and grabbed his engorged cock and sac. Xander groaned. He was at the point of no return. Master removed the cock ring from Xander's straining member. He unclipped the nipple clamps, letting them fall away. He wrapped his left hand around Xander's cock, squeezing firmly, his right hand pinched a reddened, sensitive nipple. Xander whimpered pitifully, trembling. "Cum," he ordered.

Xander began to hump in his master's hand until he came, and came hard, shrieking his release. Xander fell forward and lay there panting. His master removed the cuffs, laid down next to him, and pulled him into a loving embrace.

"Rough week, Pet?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. One of the worst. Shipments coming in late. A third of the guys out sick. God damn surprise inspections." Xander tried to growl, but it came out more of a yawn.

Spike chuckled softly, nuzzling his nose into Xander's hair. "Feeling better, Pet?"

Xander rolled over and kissed him tenderly. "Yeah, Spike. Thanks. I really needed that."


"Anytime, Luv," Spike purred. He stood, and picked up his sated lover. He carried him to their bedroom and placed him gently on the bed. By the time he climbed into the bed and pulled up the covers, Xander was already sound asleep. He brushed a strand of hair off of Xander's forehead, kissed him, and then whispered, "'Night, Xanpet. Love ya." He closed his eyes and joined his pet in sleep.



The End