Title: Strategies of Attack 3: Missing scene

Author: Xandria

Rating: NC17+

Fandom: Buffy / Hercules / Xena Crossover

Pairings: Ares/Joxer Xander/Strife implied

Summary: Smut!

Feedback: Yeah baby!

E-mail: tonicorn_1@yahoo.com

Archive: Yes. Let me know where though so I can go look

Notes: Smut. The rest of the scene between Ares and Joxer after the strip swordfight.

Disclaimers: Other people own them all (Sob!) They ain't mine, they were never mine, but the plot is mine and if you try to rip it off I will send my attack squad of rabid teddybears and my flock of Outer Mongolian Vampire Skunks after you!

 

Strategies Of Attack 3: Missing Scene
by Xandria


Joxer had nothing left on but his leather pants, and was wet with perspiration when he called for a break.

"This isn't fair. I'm nowhere near good enough to fight you like this."

"Hey, all's fair in war and love. So, you don't want to play anymore?"

"No. I'm too tired."

"So you concede. Good." Ares stepped forward and swept Joxer up into his arms, kissing him. Joxer wrenched his head back and stared at him.

"What was that for?"

"I won the game. And the winner takes all, including the loser."

"Oh. Okay." Joxer lifted his head up and kissed Ares, moving his hands inside his vest to his back.

Ares smiled and transported them both to his bed, Joxer underneath as he nibbled on the mortal's flesh.

Joxer sighed and arched his back as Ares found a nipple and sucked, hard. He ran his hands through the Wargod's black, silky hair and smiled up at the ceiling. Suddenly Ares bit, hard, and he yelped.

"Pay attention!" Ares looked up and glared and the mortal. Joxer stared back and smiled at him, dreamily.

"Yes Ares." Suddenly the Wargod found himself underneath Joxer and opened his mouth to complain. He stopped as he felt lips move down his body, tasting him. Ares lay back and removed their remaining clothes with a thought. He had got the kids out, after all, and it was time for some fun.

Joxer reached the apex of his legs and paused before going around it, tasting an inner thigh instead, before moving lower. Ares smiled as he did so. He knew Joxer had the potential and this torture proved it. But it better not go on too long!

The mortal moved over to the other leg and began moving up, slowly, carefully moving over each part of skin in worship before moving on. He reached the apex again and made as if to move up.

Ares grabbed him and held him still. Joxer smiled up at him and moved his head as far as Ares would let him, before opening his mouth and suddenly engulfing him. Ares yelled and let go.

Joxer hummed as he moved up and down, and Ares gasped. The humming intensified the feelings it was absolutely amazing. Ares grabbed a hold of Joxer once more and began to thrust in and out.

Joxer easily relaxed and let him do it, swallowing when Ares yelled suddenly and came into his throat. Are pulled Joxer up to lie on top and kissed him, tasting himself as he did so.

"So, Joxer the Mighty, what else can you do?" Joxer smiled at him and kissed him back before getting up suddenly. Ares frowned and sat up to demand he get back to the bed now!

Then he smiled again as Joxer was returning, but he had a small vial of oil with him. Ares frowned again when he saw it.

"No, not for you, for me!" That said, he knelt over Ares, gently pushing him back. Then he dipped his fingers in the oil before reaching back and calmly preparing himself as the Wargod watched.

Ares hardened as he watched, especially the expression on Joxer's face. Serious concentration as he began, that soon softened. Then it began to change into pleasure and Joxer started to gasp as he stretched himself, putting in a second finger. Ares growled and pounced.

He flipped them over so the startled warrior was lying underneath him and he kissed him again. Then Ares reached down and dipped his fingers in the oil and began to stretch the warrior further.

He put two fingers in right away and began to scissor them apart. Joxer sighed and half shut his eyes as he stared up at his god with desire. Ares smiled down at him and placed a third finger in, moving them around as Joxer gasped.

He found the little bump inside and Joxer yelled and came. At the same time Ares moved his legs up to his shoulders and entered, in one deep thrust, as Joxer was still yelling in delight from his orgasm.

Ares stopped and waited until Joxer was aware of things once more. As soon as he saw understanding in his eyes he began to move. Joxer stared up at him, devotion in his eyes, and began to move in counterpoint to the Wargod. He reached up and kissed him, his tongue copying the movements of Ares as he moved in and out of his body.

Ares grabbed Joxer's wrists and held them up above him as he began to move harder, faster. He cried out and came, collapsing on top of Joxer as he did so. Feeling the wetness underneath, he knew Joxer had done the same.

Ares smiled, almost falling asleep. Then Strife and Xander suddenly flashed in, yelling.

"Hey Unc, Xander manifested, it was...let's go, Xan!"

"Wha.." Ares heard before Strife grabbed Xander and they disappeared again. Ares glared. So much for the afterglow. Joxer began to laugh.

"What's so funny, mortal?"

"I was just wondering what his designation could be. Bad timing?" Ares stared at him and smiled.

"Not bad for a mortal. Zeus and I discussed this a while ago. But I better tell his designation to him first." Joxer smiled and sat up, before placing a hand on him.

"Is there anyway I can try and get you to tell me?" He bent down and kissed his god.

"You can try. But I won't give in." Joxer kissed him again and lay down on top before wriggling his body up and down.

"No harm in trying though." Ares smiled and kissed him again.

"Not at all."


Xandria