Title: Strategies of Attack 2: Xander And Strife

Author: Xandria

Rating: NC17+

Fandom: Buffy / Hercules / Xena Crossover

Spoilers: None

Summary: Xander's first time.

Feedback: Yeah baby!

E-mail: tonicorn_1@yahoo.com

Archive: Yes. Let me know where though so I can go look

Notes: Smut. See, Strife is nice and caring.

Note 2: 'cause Voracity asked so nice, this is for her. And Mac and Crystal and everyone else who gave me nice feedback as well.

Disclaimers: Other people own them all (Sob!) They ain't mine, they were never mine, but the plot is mine and if you try to rip it off I will send my attack squad of rabid teddybears and my flock of Outer Mongolian Vampire Skunks

 

Strategies Of Attack 2: Xander And Strife
by Xandria



I'm a god?! Hey, that beats the witch and werewolf thing!" Xander bent forward and kissed Strife, hard. Strife kissed him back but suddenly wrenched his head away and stared at him.

"I thought ya said you weren't interested in men!"

"I've been thinking about it. I don't think it matters if you really like someone. I know I like you."

"Ya do? Me too. Like you, I mean. Ya just accept me for what I am, ya know?"

"Yeah. That's what I like about you, too. Hey, let's go tell Dad about my god thing!" Xander said excitedly. Strife stared at him and a large grin crept over his face.

"Ya really wanna go now?"

"Sure, why not?"

"If you say so. And Auto? Don't bother going too far." They flashed out of sight and Autolycus stared at where they had been standing. Then he turned around and ran, muttering to himself.

"Athens is supposed to be good this time of year."

"What's the funny smile for?" Xander asked his cousin as they appeared in the Hall of War.

"Never mind. Why don't we go find him? Hey Unc!"

"Dad! Where are you?" They entered his bedroom to see Joxer and the Wargod lying their together, Ares smiling and relaxed, almost falling asleep. Strife entered first, with Xander behind him and both were yelling excitedly.

"Hey Unc, Xander manifested, it was...let's go, Xan!" As Strife spoke Ares shot straight up in bed and looked ready to utterly destroy them. The God of Mischief took one look and grabbed Xander before moving them to his own place.

"What on earth did you do that for?" Xander yelled.

"Didn't you see? I knew we'd get there in time to embarrass them, but not quite at that stage. Trust me, ya don't wanna get in the way of Unc and a lightning bolt." Xander stared at his cousin then blushed as he realised what Strife meant.

"They were actually...?"

"Nah. Looked like they were resting. But we can tell em later. Right now, I thought we'd better stay away for a little."

"How long?"

"A few days."

"What?! But what about my training?"

"Hey! I can still teach ya! My temple has as much stuff for you to learn stuff with as Unc's does. And this way we can get to know each other better." Xander blushed again.

"How better?" Strife moved closer and kissed him, gently moving his lips over the boy's until he sighed and opened his mouth. Xander moved his hands up and began to stroke Strife's back, moving slowly up to his neck.

One hand came up and moved through his hair while the other went down again, stroking back over Strife's side. Strife, just as busy, moved his hands up and down Xander's body as he began to slide off the younger man's clothes.

Xander moaned and began to pull on Strife's outfit, growling in frustration when it wouldn't move. As he tugged, Xander found himself naked and Strife still fully dressed.

"Hey!"

"What?" Strife said as he left a trail of kisses that led downward to a nipple before he fastened onto one and began to lick around it.

"H...how come...oh boy...youooo...'restillwearingclooothes?" Strife looked up and smiled.

"Ya don't like what I'm doing?" Xander nodded frantically then shook his head. Strife giggled and then all of a sudden had no clothes on as well. Xander looked down and smiled before pouncing. Strife found himself lying under an active Xander who moved around on top of him, exploring his body with his mouth.

The God of Mischief flipped them over and Xander in turn was inspected by both the hands and mouth of Strife. He smiled up at him before grabbing a hold of his hair and pulling him down to kiss him. Their tongues began to duel for dominance as Xander moved his legs up and placed them around Strife's waist.

They both sighed as their erections brushed against each other. Strife growled suddenly and moved them to the bed. Xander found himself flat on his back legs still around Strife's waist as a finger dripping with oil was put near his entrance. Strife rubbed oil around the area but didn't put his finger in, concentrating on relieving the tension in the muscles around it.

Xander watched him with wide eyes as he did so, smiling. Strife smiled back and leant forward to kiss him. As Xander eagerly returned it, he didn't notice at first the fact that Strife's finger had gone in. When he did, he sighed at the new sensation and the good feelings that began to surface.

The God of Mischief wiggled his finger around and found Xander's prostate. He yelped and his whole body jerked as Strife touched the bump again and again.

His legs dropped down as the sensations ran through his body. Strife suddenly moved his free hand down and placed a ring around the younger man, stopping him from coming. He moaned as he looked up at Strife questioningly. The older man smirked down at him and put a second finger in, scissoring them apart. Xander began to pant and flung his head back, hands clutching the sheets.

Strife leant down and kissed him again as he found the bump once more. Xander screamed into his mouth this time as the fingers thrust in and out, mimicking what Strife intended to do to Xander himself. He still kept the ring on Xander so he couldn't come, even by now he desperately needed to.

"I...h...hate yooou." He gasped up at Strife, who smirked and gave him a quick kiss in return.

"That's not good. Ya can still talk." Strife placed a third finger in and used it with the others to stretch out the muscles. Xander screamed again and suddenly his whole body arched off the bed as he tried to come. He fell back down, shuddering.

Strife grabbed his legs and placed them on his shoulders before moving in slowly. Xander lay there and stared, mouth and eyes wide open as he looked up at him, breathing heavily, still twitching occasionally.

Strife inched forward, sighing when he had gone in all the way and leaning down to kiss Xander. Xander in turn shakily reached a hand up and cupped it on Strife's cheek. Strife took a hold of it and kissed his palm before placing it on the sheets over the top of Xander's head. Reaching down he took a hold of Xander's other hand and kissed that too before putting it down next to the first one.

Staring into Xander's eyes, he began to move in and out. Xander lay there, hands above his head and his legs over Strife's shoulders, totally open, and stared back. Strife's eyes glowed as he smiled down at his lover and Xander's eyes shone back as the god began to gradually move faster and thrust in deeper.

Strife released the ring suddenly and Xander thrust his head back again as he was freed unexpectedly. He screamed a third time, in release, as he began to come. Strife, still moving in and out, began to come too as he felt Xander's muscles tightening around him. Screaming out his release as well, he fell down by the side of Xander, panting heavily.

Xander reached out his arms and Strife cuddled him, the legs of both tangling as they lay there. Strife had just enough energy to move a cover over them before they were both breathing deeply, asleep.

Xandria