Title: Spike’s Hands: 4 Drabbles

Author: Spikedluv

Fandom: BtVS

Rating: NC17/Slash

Pairing: Spike/Xander

Spoilers: None.

Summary: Xander’s view of Spike’s hands.

Notes: Four (4) 100-word drabbles written for the Open_On_Sunday Challenge #60 ‘Hands’.

Feedback: It’s ALL about the feedback (and naked Spike)! Don’t make me beg, it’s not pretty.

E-mail: spikedluv@usadatanet.net

Live Journal: Sweet Seduction, http://www.livejournal.com/~spikedluv/

Distribution: The Seduction of Spike.

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters, just borrowing them for awhile. Everything belongs to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Grr Argh, the WB, UPN and whomever else they really belong to, although I wouldn’t mind having a Spike of my own. Who would? The story is mine, though.


Spike’s Hands: 4 Drabbles
by Spikedluv
****************


Xander strained against his bonds as a silk-covered hand teased his nipples, then glided down his belly to fondle and stroke him. The hand left him bereft, only to return moments later to wrap velvet around his shaft and pull gently. The velvet flowed over his body, briefly touching his nipples, his throat, his back, his ass, and he shivered. Once more the hand was removed, and then cold leather slipped into the cleft between his cheeks and teased at his hole. And then the cool, firm touch of Spike’s bare hand on heated flesh.

Xander liked that sensation best.

***

Xander was bent over the padded sawhorse, chained wrist and ankle, spread open for his Master’s pleasure. A hand to his lower back to steady him, and then the other was raining stinging blows upon his ass until it throbbed with heat in a mix of pain and pleasure that caused his cock to swell and harden. Cool hands rubbed his ass and soothed the burn. Then two fingers entered him, slicking him, stretching him. A third finger, and then a forth, and he thought he’d be split in two. Finally the thumb, and Master’s entire hand was inside him.

***

Xander knelt at the vampire’s feet, arms pulled behind his back and cuffed at the wrist, head and shoulders bowed. Spike stood before him, legs spread arrogantly, flecks of red upon his black boots. "Have you learned your lesson, pet?" he asked. A surge of pain as Spike drew attention to the beating he’d just received. "Yes, Master," Xander softly replied, his eyes locked on the hand clenched at Spike’s side—the hand that had wielded the instrument of his punishment—and watched as the vampire raised it to his mouth and licked a drop of blood off the back of it.

***

Sometimes it was all too much. Crap jobs that he couldn’t seem to hold, much less make enough working at to pay the rent and cover the necessities. Girlfriends who couldn’t be bothered to stick around, no matter how good he was in the sack. Parents who barely knew he existed, until it was time to collect the rent. Living in a dark, dank basement that smelled like bleach and fabric softener.

Spike’s thumb tenderly wiped away a tear, then pulled him close. Arms went around him and a gentle hand rubbed his back. Sometimes he just needed a hug.

~Mel~



The Seduction of Spike, http://www.purewicca.com/tsos/
Sweet Seduction, http://www.livejournal.com/~spikedluv/