Spike Sucks!
[ I think the title is a fair summation. LOL ]

by Darklady

Fandom: Buffy

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. If I did, none of them would make it onto broadcast television. Which would be bad. But if I did own them I would get paid - which is not the case now. So that would be good.

Pairing: ( Elizabeth Anne Summers/ William the Bloody)

Rated: NC-17

Archive: WWOMB. All others please ask.

WARNING: Squick factor here!


Spike Sucks!
by Darklady
^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^



"No time." Over stressed brakes squealed as Buffy swerved the DeSoto into her driveway, narrowly missing the already dented trash can that their neighbor had left on the curb. "Sun's almost up."

She cast a worried glance through the thin slit of unpainted glass that was Spikes meager concession to actually watching the road. In the last few minutes the eastern sky had shifted from scarlet to bright pink, and there was a definite spot of white on the horizon. Even if Spike had been able to run, he couldn't have made it into his crypt before the morning sun set him smoking. As it was?

Buffy gave her passenger a quick once-over. In the growing light, Spike's wounds looked even more serious then they had when the Krinah demon's spines had stabbed him. No way she was hauling him through the cemetery. It would be hard enough to get him over the fifteen feet between the passenger seat and her front door.

"Up you go." Buffy slid one arm under Spikes least injured shoulder, wincing slight at grind of broken ribs. The demon's tail must have hit harder then Spike would admit. Thank god he didn't need to breath. Of course, if one of those broken ribs shifted far enough to reach his heart? Would that be just ouch? Or would that be hello dust bunny?

Probably not of the good, Buffy decided as she helped him over the entryway. Dawn had left the hall light on, and the clear light revealed the damage far too clearly. Spike looked pale. *Duh* Buffy told herself. Vampire. Always pale. Which was true. But he'd never before looked this pale. I mean - she thought - there's white pale and then there's blue. Spike was pushing blue.

The sofa was closer, but... not safe. Last weeks monster du jour had left rips in the drapes. Rips which Buffy hadn't had time or energy - or cash - to get replaced. So sunlight-wise the basement was better.

There was still a cot there, set up in the windowless back room. A little souvenir of one of Spike's previous stays. Buffy had intended to take it down. Empty the room. Clean the sheets. But? No time. Not so much interest either. Now she was very glad she had let things stay.

By the time Buffy walked Spike down the stairs he was moaning. Definitely not good, since noise meant he was trying to breath. And breathing was a problem rib-wise.

"Rest, Spike." Buffy half-lifted him so he could lay back on the narrow mattress. "I'll get you some...damn."

"Wha..luv?" Spikes voice was barely a whisper.

"Fridge is empty. Blood-wise, I mean." Buffy unlaced Spikes boots, tucking then under the iron bed-frame. "You rest, I'll run over to the butcher shop. He should have something."

"Won'... `elp."

Buffy froze. Even with Slayer hearing, she wasn't certain she had made out the faint words.

"Can't."... Spike breathing halted for a long moment. Then he continued. "heal wi' pig. Is' no good."

"Urr. Right." Buggy winced inside. She *knew* that. Really. Giles lessons. Merrick even. She just hadn't been thinking right since she had seen those demon claws go into Spike - and out the other side. Major mind-ouch. "Human." To heal a vampire need human blood. Or baboon. But there wasn't likely to be much of that in Sunnyhell. Well, not unless she wanted to raid the zoo. Which was a bad idea, getting-arrested wise. So? "I think Willie has..."

"Na... uh." Spike tried to shake his head. Which was a not-good idea. She watched him hold his breath until the flare of pain lessened. "Willie's out. Demons got his stock first."

"Damn." Buffy sucked on her bottom lip. There was probably some other source of supply, but not that she knew of. And not where the Slayer could get five-fingered credit. Or even get through the door. And probably those other places were even more trashed then Willie's place. One thing she had to give the Krinah. When it came to destruction? They were though.

She looked down at her arm. Dirt, and slime, and major bruises - but no cuts. At least none in her. The skirt was terminal. Shred city. But the Buffy-skin was solid. After Spike's attack none of the demons had got a shot at her. Which at the time she had considered a good thing. Make that a very good thing. But now?

Buffy patted Spike's shoulder. "Let me go up to the kitchen." There should be a fairly sharp knife up there, she told herself. Which was an un-fun thought. She didn't have any squicky problems with swords or pikes or such. Especially when the cutting part was aimed at not-Buffy. But little blades? In her? Definite ewww. Still, with Spike being non-bite-type? "I can..."

"He see tha' sorta cut? " Spike tried to grab at her wrist, but missed. Mostly because he couldn't get his own hand that far off the mattress. "Watcher`d stake me fer sure."

Buffy picked up his hand. "You need human blood."

"Ya, ba..?" Spike closed his fingers over hers. "No cuts." He drew her closer, his tongue flickering out as if to taste the air. " T'is that time. Right?"

Buffy blushed. "Well, yes, but..."

"Blood's blood, pet." Spiked grinned. A pained grin, but still real. "An yer a Buffy buffet."

Guided by Spike's hand, Buffy stepped carefully over the head of the narrow cot. Not easy. The curse of being a size petite. Her legs weren't *that* long. As it was she could barely manage to cover the distance by resting her thighs on the two runner rails and her backside against the headboard. Non-comfy to the max. But she didn't dare rest any weight on Spike. Not with his wounds.

"'igher, luv." Spike urged her forward until her apex was right over his lips. "Tha's it." His long tongue flicked out, tracing over the thin silk of her panties. "Delish."

Shuddering, Buffy closed her eyes.

He worked the cloth a moment, clearly enjoying the flavor. Apparently it was nourishing too, because after a few licks Buffy felt his hand sliding up her leg. Narrow fingers pushed the now-damp fabric aside, giving his hungry tongue access to flesh.

A delicate probe. A twist. A quick jerk. Buffy felt the tampon she had been wearing leave with a pop.

Her eyes flew open just in time to see the red-soaked tube slide between pale blue lips. "Spike! Gross!" The protest was automatic.

"Nonsense, luv." Spike pulled out the cotton, sucking on it like a popcicle. "T'is a bit sweet, tha's all. Reminds me of those rosewater wafers me mum used to bake." He squeezed the tail, forcing a few drops out onto his tongue and rolling them thoughtfully. "Maybe ought to shift to the unscented."

At Buffy's gasp, he quickly added. "Not complaining, mind." He lifted the tampon and dropped it into an empty water glass on the makeshift nightstand. "Just think I'll save this for desert."

Buffy had been freaked enough to half shift away, but Spike pulled her back. "Not like yer not sweet enough on yer own." Buffy's eyes closed again as Spikes tongue slid gently between her outer lips. "Yer a nummy treat, you are."

His hands gripped her thighs, keeping her still as his tongue parted her inner lips, circling closer and closer to the liquid entrance. "An yer jus' what tha' doctor ordered."

Clearly the blood was helping, Buffy thought. Well, as much as she *could* think. Thinking was becoming a not-so-happening thing. At least thinking about anything except maybe Ohh. And Yummm. And Yesss. If those were thoughts. She wasn't sure there were anything - except for the sounds she found herself making as Spikes tongue rasped again and again over the inner fold of her clitoris.

She considered dying of embarrassment when she realized that Spike was hearing those sounds.

Considered it - but then gave it up when she realized that Spike was groaning even louder then she was. Possibly love words. Probably obscenities. Most probably some of each. At least - Buffy smiled at the thought - if her memory of that night in his crypt was anything to go by.

That had been hot.

This was? She shook as his teeth closed gently over her sheath, holding the nub so Spiked tongue could seek every drop of liquid. This was hotter.

She thought Spike might be in game face. Hard to tell. And she *definitely* wasn't going to look. Not down *there*. But there was a suspicious bumpiness to the forehead pressing against the sensitive inner skin of her thigh and a definite sharp edge to the teeth that were combing through her lower curls.

Plus? Buffy pressed down as his licks grew more insistent. Something had sliced through the fabric of her panties. What had been a thong was now an elastic belt around her waist.

Teeth nibbled at her outer lip. Buffy shivered as the short hairs were pulled slightly. A pain, but a pleasing pain.

Spike's chip must have agreed, because his tongue never faltered as it thrust again and again up into her channel.

Buffy gasped, came, and...fell. Hard.

"Oh, Spike." Buffy scrambled to push herself off the now-warm body. " I'm sorry." She struggled to speak with unsteady lungs. "I didn't mean to..."

Buffy tried to lift herself, but Spike pulled her back. Not that she couldn't have broken his grip. Slayer strength and all. But she couldn't quite think how to do it from this angle without bracing herself against something that was Spike. Which would sort of defeat the whole non-damage idea.

"Not a prob, pet." Spikes voice was a strong purr at her backside. "I'm good as new. Never better." He ran his hands up her back under the remnants of her blouse. "Slayer blood is strong. Strongest blood there is."

She pushed herself up.

Spike groaned.

Her first thought was that he was still hurt - but then Buffy noticed exactly *what* part of Spike she had been pushing against. Well, yes, Buffy grinned. Even on a healed vampire that would be tender. Especially considering its... swollen...state.

She felt like her blush reached all the way to her toes.

It must have, too. Or at least far enough down for Spike to see it from his angle.

He laughed. "Give me a few more drops, Buffy -luv, and that will be good as new too."

*TERMINUM EST*


©KKR 2002
^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^

And I *do* want to hear if you think I'm sick. LOL