TITLE: Some Kind of Wonderful

AUTHORS: Salustra and Pet

E-MAILS: Salustra: goddess_salustra@juno.com; Pet: spikespet2001@yahoo.com.

RATING: NC-17 Eventually, PG this chapter

PAIRING: Liam/William Human AU

SUMMARY: An answer to GhostForge's Anniversary Challenge #6, which starts: It takes place is present day California...William; and his new Stepbrother Liam…. This Chapter: William and Liam meet, and William and his mother move into the O'Donnell family home.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Thank you to Ghostforge for the wonderfully inspirational challenges. This one has had us giggling and happy the whole time we've been doing it, and we're nowhere near finished. Also, we have subtly included the names of some of our favorite writers and fans in here—the names are tribute, pay no attention to the characters they are attached to.

DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance, and on our website, http://www.geocities.com/pet_salustra/FateDestinyAlwaysForever.html. Anyplace else is fine, just let us know where it is going.

SPOILERS: None. This is completely human AU. We will admit to certain parallels with the many John Hughes teen angst masterpieces, however.

DISCLAIMER: We don't own any of these characters; they belong to Joss and ME. We really wish we could borrow Spike and Angel for a little while though.

FEEDBACK: Yes please.


Some Kind of Wonderful
By Salustra and Pet


As Liam came down the stairs, his father hollered up, "Is *that* what you're wearing? You know that Anne and her son William are coming over today for the first time. You want to make a good impression, don't you?"

Liam snorts. "No, Da I would've liked to be asked what I thought first, but you didn't seem to consider that option. So jeans and a t-shirt it is. Take it or leave it. Besides, wait until you see Kat-- she looks like a Chinatown whore."

Devlin sighs. "My son the jock. Well, I suppose I can't expect any better of ye. As for your sister, I'll tank ye not to use such foul language about her. She's a woman and to be treated with respect, sister or no." Devlin's face is stern as he looks at Liam.

Liam rolls his eyes but nods. "Yes, Da anything you say Da. So when are the two crashers arriving?"

"They're goin' ta be *family*, Liam, so you'd better start getting used to the idea. Any minute now. Ah, Kathy, my darlin', ye look lovely."

Kathy comes down the stairs dressed in a soft flowing print dress, makeup and hair done impeccably. She stops to stick out her tongue at Liam, and goes over to hug her father. "Thanks, Da, wanted to look nice for your new lady and her son. Unlike *some* people," she says, glancing at Liam.

Liam sticks his tongue out as well and then pushes through them, heading towards the kitchen. "I'll have you know my t-shirt costs more than your entire outfit, you trailer-trash reject." Liam turns and looks at his father. "And Da...I'll deal with this but I don't have to like it. They will never be my family. I barely like the one I have and I will only have one Mother and she is dead." And with that he turns to get a soda.

Devlin shakes his head and sighs. Just then the doorbell rings. "Oh, that must be them." Devlin goes over to answer the door. A distinguished-looking woman with delicate features stands there, and half-hidden behind her is a young man, dressed in spotless crisp black dress shirt and chinos.

"Anne!" Devlin gushes, "Come in, and you too, William!" They both walk in and Anne stops to give Devlin a warm kiss, and then William shakes hands with Devlin, who pulls him into a hug. "This is my daughter Kathy," he says.

Anne walks over and puts out her hand. "I've heard so much about you," she says.

Kathy follows her father's lead and pulls Anne into a soft, tentative hug, and does the same with a slightly blushing William shortly after. He mumbles out something unintelligible and moves back to stand by his mother.

"Liam! Come on out! Company is here!" Devlin shouts.

Liam sighs and walks out, soda in hand. "Coming Da. You know me-- so excited and ever faithful." Liam walks up to Anne and nods. "Hello Ma'am nice to meet you. Da has said so much about you, it's like I know you myself." Then he turns to William and he says nothing for a minute, just looking at him from head to toe. Then he says casually, "And you must be William. You look like a Willie though. Yeah, I like that, Willie." He sneers.

Anna reaches out to shakes Liam's hand. "It's good to meet you both. Your father has told me so much about you."

William colors but his eyes narrow and he clears his throat, speaking in a soft upper-class English accent like his mother's. "*Nobody* calls me Willie," he says quietly but resolutely. "You can call me Will for short if you wish, but I don't answer to Willie."

Liam shakes Anne's hand, then releases it quickly. He turns back to William, unfazed. "Ya, Will-- that will work, I guess. William is sort of nerdy, and if you want to get anywhere nerdy is not the place to be. Thank god Da just went with Liam."

"Nice name," William mumbles. "And I *am* a nerd. Can't help it."

Devlin coughs. "Well, shall we all sit down? We've got dinner reservations but that's for a little later, so we've got some time to talk."

Anne and William and Kathy all smile and settle down.

Liam plops down into a plush chair in the living room and spreads his legs outward, running a hand through his hair. Fingering the neck to his soda bottle, he is looking already past bored.

There is a short moment of uncomfortable silence, before Kathy speaks up. "So, Anne, you sell antiques?"

Anne nods. "Yes, yes, I do-- for a very long time now. Edward and I-- we ran a business together—well we did before he died, god bless his soul. It's been just me and William for a very long time now." Anne affectionately runs her fingers through her son's slightly curly light brown hair.

William blushes as his mother makes her affectionate gesture. *Oh, great, mother, please make me look like even more of a mama's boy in front of the big burly jock.* He wishes he could quite literally drop through the couch right now.

Kathy continues, ever the gracious hostess. "So that's how you and Da met, isn't it? You were furnishing a place he was renovating?"

Anne smiles sweetly at Devlin. "Yes, your father was such the gentlemen-- and so handsome. I just couldn't ignore him. And he seemed intent on not being ignored."

Liam mutters, "And look what we got out of it, whoopee."

Devlin looks over sharply at Liam and scowls...the kind of scowl that portends bad consequences later. Then he looks back at Anne and grins. "Wasn't going to let such a fine lookin' lass get past me, even if she was English!" He laughs.

Liam mouths a mock laugh, but goes back to looking at his soda bottle. When his cell rings, he gets it out of his pocket and answers it. "Liam speaking, your dime. Oh, hey baby. Oh, I can't-- here with Da and his fiance and son. Have to do that family thing. I can't, Liz. Well, have Gunn take you to the movie. He doesn't stare at your rack-- I would break his nose. Ok, ok make him pay-- tell him if he doesn't I'll beat the shit out of him. Yes, yes I like you too, no not saying love...cause it's juvenile. All right bye." Liam hangs up and mutters. "Jesus, needy little bit..." He cuts off and smiles, coughing. "Sorry, sorry."

Kathy rolls her eyes. "*Honestly*, Liam, you could've shut it off like I did mine. That is *soooo* rude."

Liam gives Kathy the finger. "I don't think so-- it could be coach needing me for practice. State's in a few weeks and he likes to spring surprise practices to gear us up. I'm not the quarterback on looks alone. Which is more than I can say for you. How's that Barbie collection coming? Got enough to officially be considered a lesbian yet?"

Devlin calls out in his strictest, harshest voice, "Liam!"

Liam silences immediately and he mutters apologies, "Sorry Kat, sorry Da, sorry Anne, sorry Will."

His father nods, Kathy just crosses her arms and mutters, "Hmpf!", Anne smiles indulgently, and William stares, still astonished at the language this young man uses and his arrogant attitude. He's never really encountered it up close before, and didn't expect it from the son of such a warm friendly man as Devlin.

Liam looks away from the adults and his eyes zero on William. He just looks at him, his chocolate orbs not releasing any emotion as he taps his cell phone. The room grows quiet again until Anne speaks up. "So, Liam, you play football?"

Liam turns away from looking at Will to nod to Anne. "Yeah, I'm the quarterback. Best in five counties-- we keep winning divisionals `cause of my good arm. Not that I'm bragging or anything."

Anne smiles. "That's wonderful Liam." She turns to Devlin. "You have a very talented son then it seems. My William is more an educated boy then an athelete. But I love his thirst for knowledge."

Devlin smiles, puffing out his chest a bit. "Yeah, I'm right proud of Liam's athletic ability. But William's no slouch either...National Merit Scholar, offers from all the major universities, in the top 20 of his class so far...all reasons to be proud."

William flinches. *Oh, please, can we go on some more about how geeky William is in front of the jock?* He looks up to see Liam's brown eyes fixed on his and blushes and looks down at the floor.

Anne squeezes William's cheeks. "Yes, he is my smart boy, and a looker too. I do not understand how the girls don't knock down the door. His blue eyes-- god love his father-- was the best thing he acquired. And you should see how very adorable he is when he wears his glasses."

Liam chuckles. "Glasses...can't wait to see that. And I don't understand how the girls don't knock down the door either Ma'am, those eyes are killers. Maybe it's the chinos. If I get time maybe I can help him, you know, shop like a human-type person."

Anne smiles. "Would you? That would be grand. Hear that William? Liam will help you blend in. You want to blend in, don't you, my sweet baby boy?"

Liam grins and looks at William. "Yeah, don't you, baby boy?"

William's eyes glare death at Liam, but he replies quietly, "Yeah, sure, that would be great." *Oh, Mother, this is the reason why the nice quiet boys always turn out to be serial killers. Embarrassed once too often in public.*

Kat turns around and laughs at Liam. "Yeah, right, you'd have him in jeans and T-shirts and stuff."

"It's better than chinos and dress pants. He's how old—fifteen? He shouldn't be corporate flunkie already. Give him a chance to get laid at least," Liam replies.

"I'm seventeen, thank you!" William shoots out almost angrily.

Liam holds up his hands. "Sorry, sorry, eighteen here, my mistake-- you just look so *innocent*. How am I to tell?"

Anne smiles and pats William's knee. "He is my sweet cute baby. He always looks younger than he is. Ever youthful."

Liam snorts. "Oh yeah, he's nummy all right-- if only I was a girl, snatch him right up, Ma'am."

William jumps up, unable to take any more embarrassment at this moment. "Mr. O'Donnell, where is the restroom?"

Devlin looks up at William. "Down that hallway and to the left."

"Thank you." William rushes off and into the bathroom, rolling up his sleeves and splashing cool water on his face. "Brilliant," he mutters to himself in the mirror. "Just absolutely the *most* embarrassing that could have been without the actual production of naked baby pictures. Why did he have to be a jock, and so fucking good-looking and smug?" He shifts into a fake deep voice, "Oh yeah he's nummy all right if only I was a girl snatch him right up Ma'am." He goes back to his normal voice. "Wanker." He huffs and puffs a bit, pulling himself together, then flushes the toilet and comes back out, determined to survive whatever further humiliation this day would heap on him.

When he returns Anne has a array of naked baby pictures laid out on the coffee table and Kat is oohing and awwing while Liam has a few in his hands and he is chuckling, his face red. He sees William and smiles broadly, showing him a picture. "Your naked bum in the bathtub- - how cute is that? Adorable, I say."

Devlin looks over at William's stricken face. "Don't worry, I'm hauling out their naked baby pictures after we get back from dinner."

Kathy looks around. "Da!"

"It's only fair now, sweet girl. You all have to have your chance to get embarrassed." Devlin says with a firm but gentle voice.

William coughs and then goes back over to sit by his mother, but manages a smirk. "Looking forward to seeing *your* baby pictures, Liam."

Liam without missing a beat says, "I'm as cute then as I am now...not ashamed of being naked then or now. So you'll see. Mother took her share, and I hammed for her. She would smile and make me pose it was fun...I miss that. " Liam fingers the edges of the pictures and then sets them back on the pile. "She's the reason why I started drawing. She loved the arts."

Anne grins wide. "You draw, Liam?"

Liam seems to realize what he said and he coughs and swallows. "Uhmmm, no, not really I mean...yeah....I mean I suck...it's nothing special."

Anne claps and looks at Devlin. "Devlin he draws?"

Devlin beams. "He does indeed. Liam, you'll have to show William your sketchbook later."

William smiles in relief. Finally, something to twit the perfect jock with. "Yeah, your girlfriend like your drawing skills?" He asks.

Liam glares at his father then turns to William, saying carefully, "Yeah, she poses for me...but you know, those might be too sensitive for your eyes. But I'll show you sometime sure."

William sighs. *Well, no good, he's almost impossible to embarrass, the brutish lout.* "Sure, anytime. I mean, we're going to be spending a lot of time around each other, eh?"

Liam clucks his tongue off the roof of his mouth and leans back, his legs spreading wider. "Yeah lots of time, can't wait, real excited."

Anne looks at her watch. "Devlin, it is about time to leave if we want to be on time, darling."

Devlin looks down at his own watch. "You're right. Let's go everyone. We're taking the Escalade, so everyone pile on in."

Kat calls out, "I call window seat!"

Liam sighs, stands, grabs his leather jacket, and slips it on. He runs a hand through his hair and opens the door. "After you Ma'am."

Anne smiles and puts on her jacket with help from Devlin and walks out the door. "Thank you, young man-- such a gentleman."

Liam bows. "Live to serve."

Kathy goes out and William lags behind. "Gentleman my arse," he mutters as he walks by Liam.

Liam smirks, smacks William's ass, and walks past him. "Not as tight as yours, mind, but I'm sure you're a good kid too."

William lets out a little gasp of surprise as Liam smacks his ass but just seethes as he walks briskly to the SUV. He is, much to his horror, stuck sitting between Liam and Kathy in the back seat as the third row seat is not set up. He sighs, resigns himself to the inevitable, and settles in. He forces himself to make a comment. "So where are we going, Mr. O'Donnell?"

"To Forno's of Italy," he says. "Little Italian restaurant. Good food though. You like Italian?"

"I love Italian," William says.

Liam mutters while cleaning his fingernails with a safety pin, "Good, `cause if not you could survive off salad. Already look like a vegetarian—you're like a stick."

William turns to Liam with a disgusted sigh. "I've *got* muscles. Not big hulking freak muscles like yours, but muscles. I swim and work out." *I have had just about enough of Liam's shite for one day.*

Liam looks at William, his eyes cold, but his voice the same neutral tone. "I don't have freak muscles. They're natural and I worked hard for them, thank you. And hurrah for swimming, do you wear little goggles as well?"

Anne answers for him, smiling back at the kids. "No, he is a very good swimmer but he wears the cutest little swim trunks...all manly like a model."

Liam covers his mouth to hide the chuckle.

Kat is chuckling, "Big hulking freak muscles! I love it. I've been saying for years that he's on steroids or something!"

William looks over at her and smiles. *At least someone is on my side. I'll have to get to know her. She's probably got all sorts of secrets on the Incredible Hulk here.*

Liam leans forward and pokes Kat's leg with the safety pin. "Shut up, adoption girl."

"Da! Liam poked me with a safety pin!" Kathy calls out.

Devlin sighs. "Could you possibly be making a worse impression today, Liam? You're grounded for a week. No telephone, no tv, no computer. Hand over the cell phone."

Liam sits up, indignant. "But Da, I need the cell just in case of coach. I didn't hurt her, she is a over-actor."

"And if coach calls I'll give you the phone. You'll be at home so he can reach you there, because you're *grounded*. You know the rules."

William tries, unsuccessfully, to hide a grin at Liam's predicament.

Liam mutters eight to ten Gaelic curses and places the phone in his father's hand. "There, but if I'm getting grounded from everything I might as well make it worth it." Liam reaches behind William and smacks Kathy in the back of the head. "Idgit."

"Liam? You wanting to add another week, boy?" Devlin says angrily.

Liam moves his hand away from Kathy and pulling it back it, brushes the back of William's neck. Then he crosses his hands over his chest. "No, Da of course not Da."

William shivers unaccountably at Liam's touch. *What the hell is wrong with me?* he thinks.

"Ah, here we are," Devlin says. "Everybody out!"

Liam opens the door and gets out. Holding it open, he looks at William. "Coming, tiny?"

William scoots over and steps out. "I...am...not...tiny. You are just freakishly huge."

Devlin hands the keys to the valet parker and comes around to open Anne's door, offering her his hand. "This way, my darlin' lovely lady," he says.

Liam steps closer and bends down to William's ear and whispers, "What? Do I intimidate you, Willie?"

Anne takes Devlin's hand and gets out of the car. "Thank you, kind Sir."

"No, hulk-monster, you just irritate me. And it's Will, not Willie." He squares his shoulders and stares directly at Liam, refusing to back down.

Liam smirks and moves back. "Well, Will, you have some balls. You'll be a guy yet. Let's go. I don't need grounded more." And he walks off to go inside.

William sighs heavily and follows. He has never *ever* met anyone yet who could get under his skin like Liam. He was at a complete loss to explain it.

The whole group walks in and are effusively greeted by a tall dark Italian man. "Mr. O'Donnell, and your lovely lady, and all the lovely children. Such a privilege. Come this way. I will seat you immediamente." He guides them to a prime table and a waiter quickly comes over and takes drink orders and hands out the menus.

William sighs. He pulls out his tiny wire-rimmed glasses and puts them on to read the menu. *Oh, what wonderful wit will football-boy subject me to now?* he wonders.

Liam looks over at William after selecting his dish and he says nothing. He just looks at William with an unreadable expression. After a minute of the expression he turns back to the table and picks up the water, taking huge gulps.

Anne smiles softly. "Oh, my precious William. He looks ever so darling with his glasses."

Liam chokes on a sip of water and taps his chest.

William looks over, mildly surprised. "Are you all right, Liam?" He asks, with a feigned air of concern.

Kathy watches this whole exchange with interest. She knows that look. It's usually reserved for some girl Liam is checking out but doesn't want his girlfriend to *know* he is checking out. She has *no* idea why he would look at William that way.

Liam raises a hand but doesn't look at William. "I'm fine, fine-- just went down the wrong pipe."

"Well that's a relief lad-- you looked a bit in distress." Anne says.

"No, no distress, distress free honest," Liam spits out quickly. "All normal, normal as apple pie."

"Well, normal for *you* anyway," Kathy says.

William is a little puzzled by Liam's odd behavior. *Maybe he's just afraid of further grounding if he makes fun of me in public,* he thinks. He has picked his selection and puts the glasses away.

Liam sees out of the corner of his eyes the glasses being put away and he visibly relaxes and leans back in his chair. He hopes he never has to see them on William again...*ever*.

They make it through dinner with a minimum of unpleasantness. Devlin and William have spoken together many times before and William draws him out easily in conversation, and his mother joins in, and soon everyone is talking normally. They finish dinner and load back into the Escalade.

"Oh, joy!" says Kathy. "Home to naked baby picture time."

William smiles and shrugs. He likes his effusive and sharp-witted new stepsister-to-be. He's not so sure about Liam, though. The two of them? In the same house? He shudders a little at the thought.

Liam chuckles. "Don't worry Sis...I'm sure Da wouldn't show the one of you naked humping the dog."

Anne makes a awww sound.

"Pervert!" Kathy says, sticking her tongue out at Liam. "You're just upset 'cause now you're not gonna get to see your girlfriend for a week."

Liam groans and shuts his eyes. "Don't remind me. Can't even get phone time, which totally ruins my fantasy portion of fun time with Mr. Hand."

William looks over at Liam. "But you have your...drawings, don't you?" he says sarcastically. "Or don't you have enough imagination?"

Kathy giggles loudly.

Devlin steadfastly pretends to ignore this conversation.

Liam opens his eyes and looks at William. "I have a great imagination I'm also very bendy and strong. I just prefer the real thing to paper. Smell and feel big in my real world. But I guess you don't get that considering you must be real familiar with playboy magazines."

"Classical art suffices, thank you. *I* have an imagination." William replies, his voice frosty.

Liam glances up and down William and snorts, then looks out the window and says no more.

They arrive back at the house and proceed through an hour or so of looking at naked baby pictures. William tries to spare Kathy as much humiliation as he can. Liam, true to his word, is not embarrassed. *Damn him anyway,* thinks William.

Liam tosses his water bottle back and forth in his hands as his naked ass pictures get tossed around. "All right Da-- think we can spare Kat now before she has a seizure?"

Devlin sighs. "I suppose so. It's getting late now anyway and it's a school night." He moves over and kisses Anne. "So you two are moving in this weekend, yes?"

Anne smiles brightly and nods. "Yes, practically packed and done. I am so excited and happy, my love."

"Oh, my darlin' lass, looking forward to it myself. Got a room ready for William right next to Liam's. And you redecorate this house as you see fit, o'course. You *are* the professional."

Kathy claps her hands gleefully. "Yay! Goodbye to the hunting lodge look!"

William rolls his eyes. *Room next to Liam. Of course. So I get to listen to him jack off and yack with his girlfriend. Bloody great!*

Liam grits his teeth but says nothing. Wonderful. He gets nerd boy and his too-nice-for-words momma. And he gets to be grounded for the first two weeks of it...just fantastic.

Anne kisses Devlin again, then hugs Kathy, then Liam, and grabs William's hand. "We'll see you this weekend...thanks for dinner and everything. We can't wait to be a family, can we William?"

William replies quietly without intonation, "Can't wait."

Anne grins and tugs William's hand and they leave.

Liam turns and goes to head upstairs.

That weekend comes all too soon. The movers bring everything in and efficiently put everything in the rooms it all belongs in. William is soon in his new room, unpacking boxes and slowly putting everything away.

Liam walks to the door. He is eating a sandwich and he watches.

William looks up. "Enjoying the view, are we?" he asks.

Liam swallows and talks a bit breathily. "Oh yeah, it's thrilling. I can barely contain my straight tendencies. Shut up, English. I was wanting to gather ammo on how much of a sheltered life you lead. You know-- step-brother goodies for later use."

William sighs. "You know, you manage to be more annoying in five minutes than most people manage in an entire day."

Liam nods and walks inside, looking through boxes. "Yeah it's a god-given talent I like not to waste, you know. Being a bastard, I mean-- I was given it for a reason might as well employ it. Plus, I'm right handsome and damn good in bed...which automatically gives me license to be better than you."

"Well, I'll have to take your word about the 'good in bed' part. But in no way are you better than me aside from your overdeveloped muscles. I am *vastly* more intelligent than you."

Liam walks next to William and takes the book away that he is holding and opens it. "You know what, tired of that shit. You look at me and what think Neanderthal? Get a grip and listen." Liam starts to read the same chapter in several different languages with great ease. French, Spanish, Italian and so on. Then he tosses the book to the bed and grabs William's arm lightly and start to walk out of his room to his own. He opens the door and reveals a large room filled with bookcases containing a large array of books. Liam crosses his hands over his chest. "Am I still stupid now, English?"

William curls a lip. "Well, apparently not. But I'm *still* smarter."

Liam hums. "Probably, but don't worry lots of work out stuff in the training bungalow out back so I still get to look like a gorilla for ya. Wouldn't want to ruin your image of me. Well, don't let me keep you...go hence forth and unpack tiny Will." Liam walks up to William and leans over to whispers in his ear. "And we got a pool, too, so you can wear your tiny male model swim trunks...oooh the possibilities."

William shivers as Liam whispers in his ear. *Why? Why do I react to him like that?* he thinks. "Yeah, feel free to watch. I swim every morning at 6am sharp."

Liam chuckles and pulls back. "You know what? May join you one morning see how good I can beat your tight little uptight ass in laps."

William's eyes glow a little as he walks back to his room. Unaccountably, Liam follows him. "Yeah, right. All that muscle may help on the football field but it will slow you down in the pool. I swim competitively, Liam, I should know." He starts pulling out trophies and ribbons and setting them in a glass-fronted case.

Liam nods and sits on the bed and lays back. "Wonderful. You got pretty medals-- Mommy should be very proud."

"No, actually, she's not. She disapproves of it. It takes time away from my studies. She's convinced I'd be valedictorian if only I'd give up swimming." William turns away so that Liam can't see the mixture of anger and frustration in his face.

Liam is silent for a bit, then says, "Yeah, well, I get the opposite reaction from Da. He thinks I should stick to football more and do less reading and artwork. But I won't give it up. It's something Mother loved and I won't ever stop just `cause he doesn't have the patience for it."

"Well apparently we're both stubborn. That much in common at least," William says with a grudging respect.

Liam sits up and runs a hand through his short spiky locks. "Stubborn is a small word for me. Power driven and a bit egotistical are better. I don't mask, I want things my way or the highway. And as soon as I'm graduated with a nice shiny scholarship for football to ride on, I'm going places and doing things. Fuck this town and this city and the people in it. All they do is hold me back."

William's eyes shine. "Yes, I can't wait for college either. I'm going as far away from here as I can. Maybe if Mother isn't cooing over me and running her hands through my hair and showing my nude baby pictures everywhere I *might* get to have a social life. I do get girls interested, occasionally, Liam. Nice girls, pretty girls. But the minute they meet Mother, they run the other way." He shakes his head. "I love her but it's just been us for entirely too long."

Liam nods, stands, but doesn't say anything. He walks to the door, turns back, and says the only real nice thing he has said since he met William. "I never said you were ugly, Will. You're very—what's a good word that's not too dorky or gay?" Liam looks into William's eyes and it flares something inside him and he replies honestly and with ease, "You're very beautiful." And then he walks back to his room a tiny click can be heard as the door shuts.

William stands, flabbergasted. *How the bloody hell...what the bloody hell...what did he mean by that?* His cheeks blaze scarlet as he stands in confusion, a strange warmth infusing him as he thinks on Liam's words.

Anne, after unpacking a few hours later, goes up and knocks on William's door. "Honey, it's Mother. May I come in?"

"Yes, Mother," William says as he puts away things.

Anne walks in. "Are you settled, baby boy?"

"Almost, Mother. Just a few more things to put in place. How about you?" William says.

Anne smiles and sits on the bed. "All done-- it was rather easy. Devlin had many dressers and a lot of closet space for me. I think I will be rather spoiled here. Not used to that. Only a week until the ceremony then Devlin and I go on our honeymoon. Will you be fine on your own? I'm worried about leaving you."

William nods. "I'm almost grown, Mother. And thanks to you I can cook and everything. I'll be fine." Then he groans suddenly.

Anne reaches out and grabs William's hand instantly. "What's the matter William-- tell Mommy."

William shakes his head. "Nothing. I just realized I'm going to be stuck in this house alone with Liam for a month. I assume Kathy's going to go elsewhere?"

Anne nods and rubs William's hand. "Yes, my baby boy, she will be going to her grandmother's. Devlin won't leave her alone with Liam--he says they may murder each other. Would you prefer not being here as well, maybe coming along? I don't want you uncomfortable."

"No, no. Mother, you need to get away. I don't *hate* Liam or anything, he just annoys me intensely. It'll probably be good for us, force us to learn to get along. Besides, it's senior year. I can't afford to miss a month of school. Bad enough coming into a new school this late in the game, having to fit in. I need to do well so I can do well at college. I'll manage, Mother. You enjoy yourself." William pats her hand reassuringly.

Anne stands and hugs William to her. "Don't worry, my little one. Everything will work out. Liam is of very strong mind. And he just needs time. He has had to adjust to life without a mother he adored. You lost your father before you even knew him—that's why it's so much easier to accept Devlin. Just give him some time." Anne pulls back and strokes William's face. "And you may find the two of you grow closer than you even dreamed." Anne kisses William's cheek. "I love you William."

William kisses her cheek as well. "I love you, Mother."

Anne smiles and pats William's cheek, leaving him alone.

Part 2

It's a week later, the ceremony is over, and Anne and Devlin are preparing to leave. Devlin looks over at Liam and William. "Now, you two...no kiling each other, no parties, no drinking. Are ye straight on that? I've left both of ye cash for the necessities. The bills will be paid automatically by the bank, so no problems there. I've left ye all the information for emergencies...but there'd better not be any emergencies short of loss of blood or hospital visits, are ye with me?"

Liam salutes. "Yes Da, of course Da, got it Da." Then Liam hugs his father awkwardly and pats his back, then pulls back. "Have fun Da, you earned it. I promise I'll be as good as you meant me to be."

Anne smiles and walks up to William and hugs him, slipping something in his pocket and whispering in his ear, "A credit card for my baby just in case he needs anything the rich boy refuses to supply. I love you-- be good for me."

William hugs her back. "I will." He walks over to Devlin and hugs him as well. "Take good care of my Mother, please, Mr. O'Donnell."

Devlin hugs back. "I will. And ye can call me Da if you please, or Devlin if that's more comfortable. You're family now."

William nods. "Yes...Devlin. Thank you so much."

Anne walks up to Liam and strokes his cheek. "Be good for your father, Liam. And you and William become great friends. Keep my baby safe."

Liam nods and smiles. "Like a solider, Ma'am-- like a soldier."

"Good, ok then," Anne says and turns to Devlin. "Ready darling?"

Devlin smiles and takes her hand, kissing it. "Ready, Anne my lovely lass." They head out to the waiting limo, their luggage already loaded.

William stands at the door and waves as the limo pulls away. "Ok, so when are you breaking your Da's rules? Are you gonna wait for the flight to leave, even?"

Liam laughs and takes out cell phone dialing until someone picks up on the other line, and he starts to speak. "Hey, baby. Yeah, they're gone. Come see me...Big ol' house, me and you...Oh yeah, thought you would squeal ..see you soon-- wear something that's easy to take off." Liam hangs up and starts to walk up the stairs to shower, saying innocently behind him, "Whatever gave you that idea Will? I'm as good as gold. Do me a favor-- she only lives five minutes away. Let her in when she comes, could ya, and tell her to go to my room? You'll find her rather...well you'll see."

William rolls his eyes. "Sure, no problem. I just *love* the idea of letting in your girlfriend," he says sarcastically.

Liam turns and grins. "As long as that all you do with her." Then he turns and disappears down the hall.

William mutters under his breath. "Berk. Wanker. Tosspot. Serve him right if I did something else."

A short while later the doorbell rings. A blonde-haired, blue-eyed, large-chested girl stands at the doorstep. "Ooo, hel-lo!" She says. "You must be the stepbrother. Hi! I'm Liz." She twirls a lock of hair around one finger and extends the other to shake his.

He kisses the profferd hand. "Yes, I'm William," he says.

"Ooooo, what a *yummy* English accent. You must just have the girls lined up." Liz says, not giving him time to answer. "So where's Liam?"

William supresses a sigh. "In his room. He said to tell you to come on up."

" 'Kay," she says vapidly. "See ya later." And she heads up the stairs.

William settles into a chair with a book. He reads a moment, then gets up to put classical music on at a *loud* volume. He doesn't want to hear so much as a moan out of those two.

A few hours later the doors can be heard opening from upstairs and Liam, glistening with sweat, shirtless, with just a pair of low riding pajama pants, comes downstairs, a big grin on his face. "Reading, I swear, Will...god I need to get you laid."

William looks up. "Indeed? Have anyone in mind?"

Liz comes down the stairs. "Ya know, Liam, he *is* awfully cute. I mean, those eyes and those cheekbones and theat yummy accent. If we could get him into some decent clothes and maybe change that hair I could set him up with one of my friends. Tammy, maybe."

Liam nods stiffly and looks at Liz. "Cute huh? How cute?"

Liz rolls her eyes. "Cute. *Very* cute. You're handsome, Liam. You know, all manly and muscle-y and everything. William's cute. Tammy likes cute."

"Tammy's also into guys who like other guys and finding ways to be the middle to their sandwich find one less...I don't know creepy maybe."

Liz sighs. "Gawwwwwwd you are so picky. I thought you wanted to get him laid. Ok, how about Janet?"

William perks up a bit. "Oh, so you're considering girls who will find me attractive and are *easy*? I'm already in love with you, Liz."

Liam sighs and speaks to Liz as if she is two. "Baby, you just picked another member of the sandwich fanclub and she's like the President. Do you have something to tell me?"

Liz giggles. "Nooooo. Ok, I'll work on it. But get him fixed up. You can't like have a geek as a stepbrother. You have a reputation to protect."

William looks offended. "Hey! I thought you said I was cute!"

Liz looks over. "But in a geeky looking way. Ok, the clothes and hair *so* need to go." She looks back at Liam. "Will you take care of it or do I need to bring the girls over and do a makeover on him?"

Liam raises his hands. "Don't bring over the clariol squad-- I got him, ok. Now scoot with you. I need to eat, shower and sleep. And you don't make me want to do any of those things when you're here."

Liz fluffs her hair. " 'Kay. We've got a whole month. Wow, must be nice to have parents gone that long. Mine *never* leave." She looks over at William. "Bye, Will." She heads out the door, shutting it behind her.

Liam falls to the couch on his stomach and groans into the cushions. "Thank fucking god."

William chuckles. "Problems?" Then he sees something on Liam's back and gets up to look at it. It is a tattoo--an elaborate gryphon with an L clutched in its talons. "You have a *tattoo*? Does your Da know about this?"

Liam turns his head and nods. "Yeah, and he was right pissed-- lectured me about hell and such for a week. I didn't go anywhere for two months and I had to go to church everyday. It was a drunk team spirit thing. But it turned out rather good. I'm sort of fond of it now."

"Wow. It's...it's beautiful. Did you draw it?" William asks, entranced.

Liam nods again. "Yeah I did...before I got drunk, mind, too. Took it from the book of Kells. Irish thing. But our team Mascot is a Gryphon so hey, irony and it's many faces. But thanks...not many have seen it except my buds, Liz, Da, Kat and now you."

"That's...that's just the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Liz must love it." William blurts out before he realizes how that must sound, and blushes scarlet.

Liam rolls over onto his back and grins. "Sexy, huh? Like tattoos or is there something you want to tell me, little Will? And she doesn't touch it or anything-- she doesn't care about it actually. Another part of me she wants more."

William snorts. "Yeah, I can imagine. So, you're planning to make me over tomorrow?" He says, completely avoiding the subject of the oh-so-sexy tattoo that even now he was picturing in his head.

Liam nods and stands, sweat dropping in rivulets suddenly from laying down and getting back up again. "Yeah gotta do something about you. I can't take you anywhere with me looking like you do." Liam reaches out and threads his fingers in William's hair and tilts his head slightly from side to side. "Yeah, hair's first thing to change. Tell me, what do you think about platinum?"

"Sure," William grins. He manages to supress the shiver that accompanies Liam's touch. It's really a pretty intimate thing, the way he was touching and looking at him, but William had no idea why it affected him this way. "It'll drive Mum nuts. You really think I'd look good as a blonde?"

Liam hums to the affirmative and looks at him intently. "Yeah, but keeping the length. It's good, curls are nice. But blonde will make your crystal blue eyes stand out more and your cheekbones. Those puppies will get you lots of whistles if we can get them prominent."

"I'm all for it," William says. "Especially if it will get me laid. I've got a whole month without Mother to maybe craft a social life for my senior year. I know you're only doing it for your reputation and all....but thanks."

Liam pats William's cheek-- his thumb brushes over his cheekbone and Liam freezes, looking into William's eyes. Then he comes back to himself and he steps back, wiping his sweaty palms on his p.j. pants, nodding. "Well, good. Tomorrow we go shopping. I need a drink." Liam turns and heads walking briskly into the kitchen to grab a beer.

William sighs. He is a little flushed himself. *What the bloody hell is going *on*? He was just talking about my hair, for goodness sake, and my eyes, and my ...cheekbones...and oh my goodness he brushed a thumb over my cheekbones and...no. I'm imagining things. It was all probably perfectly innocent. Fuck, I *so* need to get laid.*

Liam walks out tosses a beer to William and he sits on the couch not looking at him again. "Drink up, be wild, tomorrow we change you after we swim and then we get you laid. And you're welcome, and I'm doing this to help you too. I'm not a complete bastard, Will."

William pops the beer and sits down, sipping from it, grimacing a bit at the taste. Mother let him drink alcohol but it was usually wine of after-dinner liquers. "Well, thanks again. This whole having a step-brother thing is turning out to be a lot more interesting than I thought."

Liam just nods and takes a big gulp and thinks *yeah, interesting...that's a word for it all right.*

They two of them proceed to drink a lot of beers and watch some Australian rules football on the big screen television until they both pass out on the couch.

William wakes up to find Liam's arm rather firmly wrapped around him. He tries to budge it to no avail. "Liam," he calls out softly. "Wake up."

Liam grumbles and moans a bit and nuzzles his nose into the back of William's neck mumbling, "Go back to sleep baby, I got you."

William tries again, a little louder. "Liam. It's *William*, not Liz. *Please* wake up."

Liam pulls William back against him. His crotch rubs against William's back and he breathes softly. "Will...blue eyes...tiny...Will."

William is horrified when his own cock reacts to Liam's erect member rubbing against him. He squirms hard now, in the process rubbing even more against Liam. "Liam! Let me up!"

Liam jumps now and falls off the couch, hitting his head off the floor. "OWW FUCK ME...CHRIST.."

William leaps to his feet. "Sorry about that, Liam. But you...you evidently thought I was someone else. I needed to get up. Sorry." His face blazes red and he runs to the bathroom.

Liam holds his head and leans back against the couch and whispers softly, "Did I now? Owww, fuck me.."

William is in the bathroom and he takes down his chinos. He is hard as stone, more than just the usual morning erection. He sighs and curls his fingers around his member, slowly stroking, getting faster, trying to concentrate of Titian beauties, but the memory of a tattoo and an contact keep intruding. Finally he cums, muffling his cry of pleasure at orgasm, and cleans himself. He comes out and heads upstairs. "Gonna get my suit," he calls back, not looking at Liam. "Meet you at the pool if you're still coming."

Liam waves weakly and stands, wobbly, and goes upstairs to change himself. He changes into a pair of short shorts type swimming trunks that fit snugly. He goes out and into the pool and spots William already there. He touches the bump on the back of his head and nods to him. "You're a bit of a hazard to sleep by. Next time just nudge me, all right. I got a egg back there."

William is swimming smoothly and expertly through the water in tiny, tiny little speedos. He gasps out between strokes. "Tried. You. Gripped. Me. Harder."

Liam tilts his head. "*Gripped you harder*?"

William doesn't pause but keeps swimming. "Yes. Called. Me. Baby."

Liam hums but says no more. He stretches his arms above his head and then dives in. He waits for William to reach his end again. And once he does he starts to swim with him.

William easily outpaces him. *It's comforting to be able to be clearly better than him in at least *one* thing,* he thinks. *Wanker is fucking perfect. Godlike physique, football hero, stacked girlfriend, *and* smart. Hardly seems fair.* He moves smoothly and quickly through the water.

Liam tries to keep up, tries to beat William actually, but he can't. So he just keeps stride until he has to stop, then he just dives under and comes back up to shake the water from his hair and float.

William notes Liam's stopping with a certain amount of satisfaction. He does a few more laps to finish his morning workout and he stops next to Liam. He floats, stretching his limbs to slowly cool down from the workout. "Not bad, really. With all that bulk I expected you to drop out a lot sooner."

"Ha, ha little one.....you and my bulk I swear." Liam says, then chuckles.

William laughs. "Not making fun this time, I promise. Bulky muscles take up too much oxygen and tire you out quicker for an endurance thing like swimming. They're great for quick bursts of speed and strength like you need in football. Different sports, that's all--- assuming you concede swimming is a sport."

"It's a sport to me—that's good enough-- takes good fitness and ability. But I probably lasted because I wanted to last. I have this thing about me. I want something I have something period."

William raises an eyebrow. "Always? Never been stopped from getting what you wanted?"

Liam looks at William. "Never been denied yet. Not anything I really set my mind to. Something I wanted really badly, I've gotten." Liam smirks, then he swims towards the edge and climbs out, water cascading down his body. He grabs a towel and starts to dry his hair.

William notices the water cascading off Liam's muscular body and his breath catches momentarily. *Oh, no. *So* not going there,* he thinks, and turns around so he can't see him, stroking to the opposite end to get out and start drying off.

Liam turns to William and notices what he is wearing for the first time and he wheezes.

William keeps drying off, blissfully unaware of Liam's watching him or his reaction. He bends over to towel off his legs, his back turned to Liam.

Liam whimpers now at the sight of William's tight backside, and he turns around fast, only to hit his head off the towel rack and he screams. "Owww fuck me..shit!!"

William whips around, and looks concerned. "You okay, Liam?"

Liam closes his eyes and nods. "Fine, fine...just lost my balance. So go get dressed. You got a hair appointment in ten minutes."

William nods. "You're in charge." He heads inside and quickly changes, coming back downstairs.

Liam comes out the bathroom, hair spiked, and he pulls on his jacket. "Ok, lets go." He picks up a small pair of keys and heads out. He opens the garage and he unlocks the door to the red Viper and gets in, unlocking the passenger door.

William opens the door and slides in. "Nice car. Trying to compensate for something?"

Liam revs the car up and gives William such a look that says 'I don't compensate for shit boy.' Then he pulls out, closes the garage, and speeds down the street towards Frankie's.

They arrive at Frankie's, parts miraculously intact, and go inside. The attendant at the desk looks up. "Ohhhhh, Liam, so good to see you. Have you brought in another victim for Jorge?" He looks over at William. "Sooo cute. Jorge will adore him. Go right back, he's waiting."

Liam walks back and sees Jorge and he waves weakly and prepares himself. The things he tolerated for good hair and now for William's hair.

Jorge looks over. "Oh, Liam, handsomer than ever. And is *this* the emergency case you called in about? Oh so adorable but dreadfully in need of some attention. What do you want me to do with him?" He goes over and starts fingering through William's hair clearly fascinated. William is stock still, frozen in shock.

Liam smacks Jorge's hand away, strangely not liking him touching William. "Don't scare him, it's real simple no cutting, but dye his hair platinum. Ok, got it?"

Jorge draws his hand back. "Meee-yow. *Someone* is awfully possessive. It's ok, Jorge understands. He will be an enchanting blonde. C'mon, little pretty one, let's make you gorgeous." He points over to the chair and William tamely sits down, looking gratefully at Liam.

Liam smiles at William but looks at Jorge and growls a bit under his breath, "Jorge, you drama queen, please just dye his hair and quit acting like it's Dallas and everybody wants everybody. And I'm not possessive. I was just asked to take care of him and you're...well face it, you're scary."

Jorge pouts. "I am not. Take that back or no more hair care for you."

Liam walks over, closes his eyes, and he quickly kisses Jorge's cheek, then pulls back and looks apologetic. "I'm very sorry, Jorge, please continue."

Jorge sighs and smiles. "Apology accepted." He gets to work on William's hair and when he is finished he unveils the finished product. "OH!" cries out Jorge. "It's like Cinderella, I swear. I've created a god. Now, Liam, you simply *must* get this boy some proper clothes. Then you can take him anywhere."

William just stares in the mirror at his transformed self. It's amazing, the difference a change in color makes.

Liam just walks up to the mirror and looks at William that way, stating dumbly, "Uh huh...yeah...blue eyes... cheekbones... all better now.....thank you Jorge...very good...yep perfect, just perfect."

Jorge clasps his hands together and practically coos. "So glad I could help. Be sure to bring him back for regular touch-ups, now. Can't have any nasty roots showing...that's *so* trailer-trash."

Liam snaps out of it yet again, coughs, and he turns to Jorge. "Yeah, no problem...it's last season as Liz says anyway, yeah Liz my *girlfriend*." Liam taps William's arm. "Thank Jorge and let's go clothes shopping."

William looks over, still half in a daze. "Thank you, Jorge. I...I don't know what to say. It's wonderful."

Jorge touches him on the arm. "Knock 'em dead, gorgeous."

Liam helps William up. They walk and pay, then walk out of the building. Liam gets William in the car and looks at him. "You ok? It wasn't too dramatic a change, was it? Do you want to change it? `Cause we're still here."

William shakes his head. "It's dramatic, all right. I like it. I look like a different person. You really think it looks good?" He looks over at Liam for reassurance.

Liam makes sure not to let too much emotion show on his face but he nods and smiles. "I think it's a fucking awesome first step, yes. You look good."

William sighs happily. "Ok. Time to get me out of these chinos then. Lead on, Professor Higgens."

Liam chuckles and he starts up the car and goes into the business district no more than five minutes away. "Rodeo Drive...welcome to fashion on tap." Liam pulls into the parking lot of a trendy, pricy-looking clothing boutique. He gets out, valets his car, and then waits for William. "Come on, little one. Let's spend some cold hard cash."

William's eyes bug out. "Ahhhhh...Liam. This is *way* more expensive than Mother's credit card will cover."

Liam whips out a credit card from his pocket and turns it in a semi circle back and forth. "Don't spend your Mom's money, we spend my Dad's instead—let's go."

William takes a shaky breath and follows him into the store. "Ooooookay, if you think it's all right." He is *completely* out of his depths here now, and he knows it.

"I know so...trust me." Liam walks into the boutique and two well-dressed, beautiful, clearly-been-to-the-plastic-surgeon-five-or-six- times ladies walk up to him instantly and kiss him on the cheeks. He smiles and greets them. "Ciao Ladies."

The ladies smile back. "Ciao, Signor Liam. What can we do for you today? It's such a pleasure to see you back so soon."

Liam points to William. "I want you to see what you can do with him. If you want my opinion I'm thinking lots of linens, silks, and leathers...his form is tiny and compact."

The ladies look over at William. "Ohhhhh! What an adorable young man. Are you wanting an outfit or an entire wardrobe?"

Liam sits in an arm chair and gestures around. "Go to town...give him the pretty woman treatment. Da owes me I've had the same wardrobe all year with the exception of my recent trip here. Doll him up."

And the ladies drag a very bewildered and overwhelmed William over and start trying him in a dizzying array of outfits. With each one they look over to Liam for approval or disapproval. In no time at all he is outfitted with a full wardrobe. They pick a soft and comfortable silk suit for him to wear out, with a linen shirt underneath. William is speechless with shock throughout most of the proceedings. As they walk out with the sacks upon sacks of clothing, he looks over at Liam. "Did...did that just happen? Or am I in some kind of odd trance? 'Cause *that* was completely unreal."

Liam opens the trunk, drops the bags, then grabs the ones from William and throws those in as well. He nods as he closes the trunk. "Yes, two beautiful Italian women just fawned over you for hours and dressed you for success. Now home we go. I'm drained and I want a beer." Liam unlocks the car and gets in.

William gets into the car, still numb with shock. He looks down at the incredibly expensive suit he is in and he definitely feels like Eliza Doolittle. Or Julia Roberts' character in Pretty Woman, if you wanted to be more contemporary. He sits in silence for a while, and then turns to Liam. "I... I'm in complete awe of what you did for me today. Thank you."

Liam shrugs. "No big, Will. I just flipped the bill and bossed people around-- not much work, actually. As long as you're happy."

"Happy isn't the word. Ecstatic isn't the word. I'm not sure there *is* a word for how I'm feeling right now. Reborn, perhaps." William stares into the little mirror on the sunshade and barely recognizes the person he sees in it.

"Well good. Cause frankly, you look perfect...complete. Phoenix from the ashes. You're more beautiful then before if possible. Liz may dump me when she sees you again and it would a fair loss." Liam starts up the car and heads out and back towards home.

William looks over at Liam for a long time, deeply moved by his words, and completely unsure of what to do with them. He files them away for later. It's too much on top of this incredible day, and he literally cannot process another thought right now. "Liz likes handsome, remember? But I'm betting I'm good enough to keep up your reputation now."

Liam chuckles. "You're just fine, Will. We're a pair for sure now." Liam stops, rethinks that, then rethinks rethinking it. And he just coughs, turns on the music, and stays silent that rest of the way back. He pulls into the garage, opens the trunk, and starts pulling out bags.

William gets out and starts helping him. "So, any plans for tonight? It's back to school tomorrow."

Liam shakes his head. "No. Beer, t.v. , sleep-- that order."

"Right. Not inviting Liz over then?" William asks as they carry the bags in.

Liam shakes his head, opening the door one-handed, and answers this carefully. "No, not in the mood. Just want to chill."

"Cool. Ok. Just let me go change out of this then and I'll be right down." William heads upstairs.

William nods and as soon as he is out of sight, Liam jumps up and down, smacking his forehead over and over. "Get a grip, get a grip, get a grip...you're acting gayer than Jorge...ok, jacket off...beer...just two guys chilling, watching t.v., who cares if he looks like sex on a fucking stick...damn me and radical change loving. Yes William, you look good William...I want to eat you William and I'M FUCKING STRAIGHT WILLIAM!!" Liam covers his mouth and throws off his jacket, rushing to the kitchen, grabbing two beers, rushing back out, flipping on the t.v., and sitting down, acting nonchalant, relaxing on the couch, legs spread, then he closes them, then that looks odd and he spreads them again.

William comes back down in some of the more casual clothing that the ladies had put together for him...some oh-so-carefully distressed jeans that hugged every curve, and a form-molding black T-shirt. He sits down next to Liam, unconsciously imitating his pose and spreading his legs, grabbing a beer and popping it open. He looks over at Liam with his blue eyes. "So, what's it to be then?"

Liam spits out some beer and coughs. "What do you mean? Nothing, nothing to be...t.v., just t.v...t.v good, t.v. safe." *Liam chugs back the beer and then smiles weakly, holding out the remote.

William raises an eyebrow. "I *meant* what are we going to watch on the telly, but if you're offering the remote, great." He takes the offered remote and flips through until he stops on a channel with two naked women doing some interesting things to each other. "Ahoy matey! Didn't know you had a porn channel."

Liam swallows hard and unbuttons the top two buttons of his dress shirt. "Yeah you know Mr.Hand...well Mr.Hand likes this channel...24 hour channel of goodness...women on women utopia...and is it hot in here suddenly very hot...?"

"No, seems fine to me." William says, oblivious. "Wow. Didn't know you could *do* that. Very impressive. And acrobatic." His jeans suddenly start to become very constricting and he shifts uncomfortably. "Yeah, actually, you may be right. Seems a little warm in here."

Liam nods and turns back to the t.v , keeping his whimper at bay. He opens his shirt a bit more and he swigs back his beer, ignoring the throb that was already in his pants before the finding of the porn channel and just lets his eyes zone out...maybe he'll pass out from the extremeness of it all.

The two women disappear off the screen and two men walk into the room and start talking. Soon, they are disrobing. William swallows. "Uhhhh.... I thought you said this was women on women utopia."

Liam whimpers now and whispers. "Apparently it got changed to a gender friendly porn utopia channel now."

William says, wheezing, "We should really turn it over to something else." But he sits there, frozen, as the men are getting closer and closer to naked.

Liam nods but he can't move, his muscles just strictly forbid it. "Yeah, really, really should change the channel...bad, bad and wrong...oh god he just sunk the fuck right innnnnn...."

William nods a little. "His...anatomy...certainly is impressively sized. I mean...how does it even fit in there? Lube or not?"

Liam finally is able to look away from the t.v. to look at William and wheeze out. "Do I look like a fucking expert? Do I scream...ass expert...lover of the yummy ass? Genie of the ass lamp?"

William coughs. "Of course not. It was just a rhetorical question. I wasn't really expecting an answer...oh my dear lord that is just unreal. With his fist. Ohhhhhhh we *so* need to change the channel."

Liam turns back fast and stares at the screen. He grabs the remote and watches half in awe and half in horror, saying ever so calmly, "He keeps tightening around a fucking fist Will...things go out of there not in, but that's definitely going in and apparently it wants more...oh fucking christ his arm is disappearing...take the remote away from me take it away, take it away now and change this channel."

William is finally able to move and change the channel. "Oh, look. Baseball. Nice and safe, baseball." His voice is hollow and unreal. He is hard as a stone after watching those things on the porn channel. Hard as a stone. If Liam hadn't begged him to change the channel, he'd probably stilll be watching. He wanted to sneak a peek at Liam and see how he reacted, but he didn't dare.

Liam looks at the bat and nods very slowly. "Baseball..yeah..long, stiff bats...that look like arms.....good show." Liam grabs his suit jacket and covers his lap. He tips back the rest of his beer, leans his head back, and closes his eyes.

"Ooook. So not baseball." William flips some more. "Golf. How about golf?"

Liam says hollowly. "Long steel, stick-like...reminds me of a arm...keep trying...better yet stay away form sports...maybe find a good gentle cartoon."

William flips some more. "Look. Yogi Bear. Nice and safe." He watches as Yogi pulls the smaller bear into a hug.

Liam opens his eyes a bit and he grabs the remote, shuts the t.v. off, and says bitterly, " T.V. is the tool of the devil. We should meditate in the nice quiet stillness."

"Yeah. Sorry. No meditating. How about..." William looks around, "cards? We can put on some music and play cards."

Liam sits up and snaps. "Perfect...I'm going to change. Set it up and grab me a beer if you could. Cards are good, cards are safe." Liam stands, rushes upstairs, changes into loose jeans and a white tank, then comes back down.

William sees Liam coming back down dressed like that and his pants get tighter. Damn this was going to be a long night. He turns on classical music and sits down at the table across from Liam. "Ok, what do you want to play?" He reaches for his bear, chugging it down and popping open another.

"You pick....brain fizzled."

"Ok. I'll teach you one called Spite and Malice. Good two-person game. Nice and long, plenty of action." They proceed to play cards for hours, getting steadily drunker.

Spikespet41: *Liam laughs and throws his cards down* "Beat that,,Willy." *Then he chuckles louder and falls out of his chair climbs back into it slowly and he peeks his chocolate orbs over the table and he whispers childlike* "I win?"

William throws down his cards. "You win. I think it's time to go to bed. I better help you up the stairs." He walks over, only marginally steadier on his feet than Liam, and helps pull him up.

Liam laughs and leans against William. "Tis funny, lad...I'm bigger and you're going to help me up the stairs to *my* room. What about this is terribly wrong, Will?"

"You're a lot drunker than me. And besides, I may be small, but I'm wiry." And William giggles drunkenly. They make it up the stairs and stumble down to Liam's room. William opens the door and helps Liam to the bed. In the process, he collapses onto the bed with Liam. He lies there, panting.

Liam smiles and points to William. "You're panting in my bed. Last person to do that was a girl. I know I have a argument for that somewhere. Where did I put it?" Liam starts to pull up his shirt, doesn't find what he's looking for, then starts to unbutton his pants.

William looks over. "Hey, HEY! No unbuttoning the pants while I'm on the bed. I'm just too bloody tired and drunk to get up right now. Gimme a moment."

Liam raises a brow and pouts. "But Willie-- my argument. I need it. It's like my super armor, keeps bad thoughts away...bad, bad...very bad." *He yawns and he rolls onto his stomach and reaches back to search his pockets. He comes up empty and sighs. "No argument there either."

William tries a few times to get up and finds that his drunk and fatigued muscles simply will not cooperate. "Liam...gonna sleep here, okay? I can't move real good right now."

Liam waves his hand weakly, yawns hard and nods, unconsciously moving towards William's body. "Okie, stay here. No big. Just guys. chill.. chill.. chilingggg.." And Liam passes out, a hand resting gently on William's stomach.

William soon follows, slipping quietly into unconsciousness. When he wakes up, it is to find himself firmly spooned against Liam, a muscular arm holding tight around his midsection, a leg thrown over his legs pinning those tight, and a hard morning erection pressing against his ass. He nudges Liam a little. "Liam," he whispers loudly.

Liam mumbles and rocks his hips. Kissing the back of William's neck, he mumbles, "Shh, baby boy, I got you-- go back to sleep."

William lies there for a moment, still half-drunk from all the alcohol they consumed last night, and it is really tempting to do. But he needs to use the bathroom, so he nudges a little harder. "Liam! Let me up!"

Liam groans, yawns, opens his eyes and he slowly releases William coughing. "Sorry, sorry."

William scoots off the bed and heads for the bathroom. He comes back and looks at the time. "Fuck me!" He says. "Liam--- it's 11 am. We completely missed getting up for school!"

Part 3

William scoots off the bed and heads for the bathroom. He comes back and looks at the time. "Fuck me!" He says. "Liam--- it's 11 am. We completely missed getting up for school!"

Liam nods, rolls over, and throws a pillow over his head.

"Bloody American beer. Tastes like piss and makes you think you're not even drinking. No more, I tell you, no more drinking for me." William sits down hard on the bed and lays back. "Plus my mouth feels like a ferret slept in it last night."

Liam laughs weakly. "Yeah, beer bad...whiskey next time...yep Whiskey."

"Yeah, right...So I can wake up again with you kissing my neck and calling me baby boy. *That's* going to happen," William says sarcastically.

Liam throws the pillow off his head and sits up looking at William, horriifed. "Excuse me?"

William looks over. "When I first tried to get up this morning, you kissed the back of my neck and said, 'Shh, baby boy I got you go back to sleep.' Oh, and you humped me a bit."

Liam runs a hand through his hair and he swallows. He is silent for a minute then he says quietly, "Must've been dreaming something fucked up. You know, I need to shower and wake up. Call school-- tell them something. So, yeah." Liam stands and walks out of his room to the bathroom to shower.

William groans and rolls over. He dials the school and makes and excuses about illness for the two of them--stomach flu. Then he drags himself to go shower himself, taking a quick one and then wrapping a towel around himself to head back to his room.

Liam walks out about the same time, also wrapped in a towel. He bumps into William grabbing his arms so he doesn't fall, but instead inadvertently pulling him tighter against him. Then he looks into William's eyes, releases him quick, and goes into his room, slamming the door behind him. He lays his head against the door and rubs his face hard. He puts his hand on his chest to feel his hammering heart and he whispers, "What the fuck is going on?"

William is in his own room, asking himself the very same question. "I like girls. I like girls. This is just a reaction to not getting laid. I need to get laid. That'll fix everything." He nods. convinced he has the solution well in hand. He sighs and gets dressed, resolving to try not to overreact to Liam's presence again...not to dwell on the sight and yummy smell of him fresh from the shower, the feel of his strong arms gripping him...no, no, not gonna think about that.

Liam dresses in a pair of faded blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Then he pads barefoot downstairs and opens the fridge, setting out stuff to make French toast. He resolves to just pretend none of this happened.

William comes down, in jeans and a dark blue silk tank. He looks over at what Liam is doing. "French toast, huh? Love the stuff." He starts making coffee.

Liam nods. "Yeah, want some?" He sets a pan on the stove and turns it on medium, then butters it.

"Yeah, if you don't mind," William says. He sits down, waiting for the coffee to brew, and watches Liam at work.

Liam nods, opens the egg carton, cracks them into a bowl, then adds milk. He starts to whip the eggs hard and fast.

William watches, quietly. *Nice, supple wrist. He does that pretty well. Wonder who taught him. He has those nice big hands...* He shakes himself as he realizes where this train of thought is going and he coughs.

Liam pulls the whisk out, tosses it into the sink, and starts to sink the bread into the mixture. He coats a few slices and throws them in the pan. He moves away to the fridge, gets out the syrup, and sets it on the table. Then he moves back to flip the slices. "How many do you want?"

"Two is fine. Who taught you to cook?" William asks. He walks over and pours himself a mug of coffee. "Want some?"

Liam nods. "Yes, please. And my Mother did-- but don't tell anyone, I have a rep to keep." Liam puts two pieces of French toast on a plate and puts it on a table and keeps cooking. "There you go-- eat up."

William pours Liam a cup of coffee and sets it in front of him. He proceeds to add lots of sugar and milk to his before he sips it, then digs into the French toast. "Mmm," he says after eating a few bites. "Very good. But don't worry, your rep is safe with me."

Liam set his French toast on a plate, puts the pan in the sink, and sits to eat. He drinks his coffee black. "Thanks. It's a simple thing to cook, no big. Do you cook?"

"Of course. Mama's boy, remember? Been cooking ever since I could reach the stove, with Mother showing me what to do. I have any other number of girly accomplishments like sewing and embroidery and knitting, too." William sighs.

Liam chuckles and dunks a piece of French toast into syrup. "Don't go admitting that places, now. Remember-- trying to get you laid. Only place info like that gets you laid is in home economics class."

William chuckles. "Yeah. Know that. Not *completely* stupid. But of course the first thing Mother does when I bring a girl over to meet her....and she *always* insists on meeting them before I can go out...is to trot out my embroidery and knitting pieces. Did I mention again how glad I am she's gone for a month?"

Liam nods. "Yeah, not having Da's chatter about rules and regulations is nice. So, after breakfast, we have a few hours to kill before school lets out. What do you want to do? I mean, you don't have to do shit with me if you don't want-- just saying."

"No, that's fine. I was thinking, actually, since I missed swim practice this morning, and I need to sweat off some of these booze toxins...maybe some basketball? I know you'll wipe the court with me, but I'm quick. I might score a few baskets."

Liam finishes eating and he takes his plate to the sink. "Sounds fine. I'll try to go easy on you-- not much though, gotta keep the hate alive, `cause, you know," pointing to himself, "bastard."

"Yeah," William chuckles. "I know." He carries over his plate and rinses it, putting it into the dishwasher. "I'll go change and meet you on the court." He heads upstairs and slips into shorts and a faded t-shirt, and jogs down to the court.

Liam is already there still in his faded jeans but no shirt and he is dribbling a ball. "Come on tiny...let me kick your ass."

William grins. "Yeah, you can try." He swoops in, stealing the ball from Liam and dribbling in an easy lay-up. "That's two, muscleboy!"

Liam chuckles steps behind William and starts to bump and move his arms to get the ball. He bends and reaches around to grab it.

William bends too, trying to keep it out of Liam's reach, and becomes acutely aware of Liam's crotch rubbing his ass. He scoots forward quickly, moving out of reach.

Liam scoots and rotates and grabs the ball from William. He tosses the ball and it goes through the hoop and Liam cheers.

While Liam is cheering, William grabs the ball and sends it up again. "Four-two. Less cheering and more playing, football boy."

Liam grumbles, "Bitchy little British boy..." He takes the ball again and dribbles, heading to shoot again.

The game progresses. William holds up pretty well, but as predicted, Liam is the eventual winner. They shoot and fight and trash-talk, and much to William's surprise he finds himself honestly enjoying Liam's company. He is almost sorry to have to end the game. "Gotta shower and rest. You ran my little ass ragged," he says, slumping to the ground.

Liam laughs hard and he walks up to William, wiping sweat from his brow. He drops next to him. "What can I say--I'm a sure thing."

William looks over, getting a whiff of Liam sweaty and trying not to think about how damn sexy he looks. "You have to admit, I did better than you expected, though."

Liam nods and smirks. "Oh yeah, you gave it your all. No doubt about it. Thought you had me a few times. Glad you didn't pack it in though. It was a good game."

William nods. "Yeah. Good game." He drags himself to his feet. "Gonna go shower. We're planning to go out tonight, right? Try to get me laid?"

Liam swallows then he nods. "You bet-- get you laid tonight for sure. I'll call Liz, see what I can set up."

"Ok, then I'll get dressed up nice." He heads inside to shower.

Liam lays his head back against the pole and rubs his face. "Doing good, yes. Everything is normal and fine...just go shower then call your girlfriend, you remember her. You know-- the girl with the girl parts that you love so much." He stands and walks inside and goes to shower.

William showers and then spends forever looking through his wardrobe, considering outfit after outfit. Finally he chooses one and put it on. He goes to show it to Liam. He is dressed in black glove- leather pants and a midnight-blue silk shirt. He walks over to Liam's room and knocks on the door.

Liam calls out, "Come in." Then he goes back to bending over to pick out a tank for his black leather pants. He had called Liz and she said she would be on her way. She had some plans she had in mind and he figured it was her. So he didn't bother throwing on a shirt to cover himself.

William sees Liam in leather pants, no shirt, and has to stop to remind himself to breathe. He stammers out, "L-l-liam? Is this outfit good for tonight?"

Liam stands, slowly, turning his torso so he can look at William, and he freezes and he just nods.

William sees his muscular back again, and the...dip, where it joins the lower back heading to the ass. It was simply breathtaking, and again William had to remind himself to breathe. *Ok, stop staring at him like a moron and get out. Getting laid tonight, remember. Laid. By a girl. * "Okay, thanks." He backs out of the room, closing the door, sighs, and heads downstairs to wait.

Liam relaxes and leans back against the wall trying to lift the strain off his rapidly rising cock. He composes after a few minutes and slips on a stark white tank, puts on some boots and heads downstairs to wait for Liz to arrive.

A short while later the doorbell rings. William hops up to answer it. Liz walks in and whistles low, walking around William. "Wow. I mean, wow. He is *soooo* yummy now, Liam. I can't believe the transformation."

Liam nods looking over at Liz. "Whole new person. Shiny and perfect-- good for him."

"Wow. I mean, *totally* yummy." She reaches over a hand to stroke down his arm. "And who knew he had muscles? He's almost too pretty."

Liam leans back and fingers the remote a bit too firmly. "Uh-huh. So why don't you quit molesting him and tell me this plan of yours."

Liz sighs and looks over at Liam. "Oh, yeah. The plan. Got distracted for a minute. There's a party at Lindsey's tonight, and as you know, *no one* who is anyone misses a party at Lindsey's, school night or not. His parents are in Cabo. Anyhow, Jenny just broke up with Riley. Stupid lug was sleeping around on her with trailer trash. Jenny's having to come solo...Riley's not invited, his punishment for associating with the wrong crowd and getting caught. Jenny's going to need another boyfriend and *quick*, and the pickings are pretty thin right now. I'm thinking pretty boy here would be *perfect*."

William stands gawking in unabashed amazement at the petty machinations of the society of the beautiful people.

Liam nods and stands, shutting the t.v. off a little too quickly. "Sounds peachy to me—William, any objections?"

William blinks, swallows, and then says, "Ok. Not to be too horny teenage boy about this, but anything that gets me laid sounds like a good plan to me."

Liam's face ticks a tiny bit, then he smiles and grabs his jacket, slipping it on. "All right. Let's go."

They head off to Lindsey's. Lindsey McDonald was by far the richest in their circle, and also the most popular. He gave the *best* parties. It was early but already quite a crowd was at Lindsey's house. They had to push to get inside. Liz looks over. "Oooo, there's Jenny. Let me go talk you up first and get the ground ready. You just stand here and look gorgeous, 'kay?" And she heads off to talk with Jenny.

William couldn't have felt more out of place than if the room was filled with Martians. He looks over at Liam, his eyes silently begging for some sort of support or advice.

Liam sees this, grabs William's arm, and walks through the throng until he reaches Lindsey. He smiles and play punches his arm. "Hey, rich boy floyd...big show-up already. I think you beat a record."

Lindsey flashes a brilliant smile at Liam. "Hey there, quarterback. Wouldn't be a party without you." He looks over at William. "Who's your little tagalong in leather?"

Liam claps William on the back. "He isn't a tagalong, man-- he is my new step-brother, Will."

Lindsey looks him over. "Well, one thing I can say for him...it's nice to have someone that's not taller than me. Just don't go trying to steal my girlfriend and we'll be fine."

William shakes his head. "No chance of that."

Lindsey raises an eyebrow. "Well, not so sure of that. But Liam, you need to introduce him to the guys. I've got to go play host. Nice meeting you, Will."

Lindsey fades off through the crowd without waiting for a reply.

William looks up at Liam. "Ok, I'm confused. Was that good or bad?"

Liam shrugs. "Who gives a shit? He's a little rich bastard-- hate him. Now let's go see my real friends." Liam moves through until he reaches a group of guys standing around a beer keg and he gets punched, climbed on, wrestled and pinched by them all. He pushes them all back and laughs. "Ok, ok, stop it. Got someone for you to meet, motherfuckers--heads up." Liam points to William. "This is my new step-brother, Will, say hello good-for-nothings."

Gunn steps forward and nods stiffly. "Hey, what's up man? Name's Gunn."

"Gunn," William says, nodding back. "Good to meet you." He offers his hand to shake.

Gunn slaps William's hand then slams his fist on top of it. "No doubt."

Then another guy comes forward, a big smile on his face. "Ola, Senor' Will..I'm Xander..or Xan."

Gunn wraps his arm around Xander's neck and grinds his knuckles into his head. "You're fucking stupid, Harris-- just say hi."

Xander squeaks, "Hi."

"Hi, Xander," William says, shaking his hand. "Does Gunn do this to you all the time? The noogies and the headlock?"

Xander says, "Yeah," and points to Gunn. "You big luggie bastard-- let me go."

Gunn snorts and pulls tighter. "Did you just call me luggie, dude?"

Xander squeaks and shakes his head.

Gunn snickers and starts to pull Xander away. "Excuse me, ladies-- I have a boy to dunk in a toilet."

Liam laughs but doesn't save Xander. Groo walks up and offers his hand. "Hello Will, my name is Grogan but just call me Groo. It is very nice to meet you."

William shakes it back. "Good to meet you, Groo."

A tall and scruffy-looking slender man comes and offers his hand. He speaks with an English accent. "And I'm Wes, or as Gunn likes to call me, English. With you around, perhaps he'll find another nickname for me. Pleased to meet you, Will."

William shakes his hand as well. "Thank you. Good to meet another countryman here."

Liam claps. "Well that covers the room. So as you can see, Gunn's the tough ass black man--almost scary the stereotype he represents, but he likes it. Groo is the calm one, Wes is the really tight-assed British one-- no offense Wes, Xander is the jokester who gets abused. And I'm.."

Gunn walks out and squeezes Liam's cheeks. "Big L is the pretty boy, charmer who gets the chicks."

Xander follows behind all wet and dripping and looking poutie. "Gunn, this shirt was precious."

"It was on sale. Shut up Xan." Gunn says.

Xander looks indignant. "It was not...quality, quality Hawaiian shirt."

Liz walks up. "Sorry to interrupt your beer-induced fun, but I've got to borrow Will for a while." She grabs him by the arm and starts to drag him away. William looks back over at the guys, grins, shrugs, and lets himself be led away.

Wes looks over at Liam. "Ah, so the fair Liz is procuring a girlfriend for your stepbrother?"

Liam turns and watches, his fists clenching slightly. "Yeah, she's a trooper."

Gunn claps Liam on the back. "Come on man, buck up--boy looks like he can use some one-on-one time."

Xander nods. "He is very well… pretty."

Wes nods. "And unless I miss my guess, in desperate need of a shag. The poor thing definitely seemed the virginal type. Too easily led for anything else."

Liam just nods still looking in the direction William was led.

Groo walks up and hands Liam a beer. "Here my friend, drink up. I'm sure Liz will get him comfortable."

Liam takes the beer and takes a gulp then he pulls it back and mutters, "Not too damn comfortable, I hope."

Liz leads William through the crowd to an attractive dark-haired, dark-eyed girl. "Will, this is Jenny. Jenny, this is the Will I've been telling you about."

Will takes Jenny's offered hand and kisses it. "Pleasure to meet you, Jenny."

Jenny smiles and giggles. "Hiya, Will, nice to meet ya."

Liz sighs. "Good. Well, I'll leave you two to get acquainted then."

William gestures to a nearby couch. "Would you care to sit down?"

Jenny giggles again, flips her long hair out of the way, and sits down. "Golly you have the cutest accent...is it real?"

William chuckles. "Yes, it's real. Born and raised in England. I've lived here a few years, though. Glad you like it." He reaches over and strokes her hair. "You have the loveliest long hair. So few women keep their hair long these days."

"Oh, thank you...your hairs nice too, Platinum is very pretty...like blonde but a lot lighter...almost clear. Wait-- is clear a color?" Jenny taps her chin.

Meanwhile Liam has moved off a few feet away with Liz, watching from afar. He disguises though, making it seem as if he is feeling Liz up.

"Clear...sure, clear is a color," William says, wanting to agree with her, pretty much willing to say anything at this point that will get this girl into bed. Only, now he is stuck for conversation. He grabs on to the only fact he really knows about her. "So, you just had a bad break-up, huh? Liz was telling me about it."

Jenny pouts and twirls a piece of hair in her fingers, her eyes welling up. "Yes, yes...ASSHOLE...he, he broke up withhhhh meeee for a trailer WHORE...She was POORRRRRRRRR."

William moves forward and strokes her face. "There now...that's just terrible. How could a man cheat on you, and with some terrible piece of trailer trash? You deserve so much better."

Jenny throws herself in William's arms. "I knnnooowww she doesn't even exfoliate....I want him to payyyy."

Meanwhile Liam trips when he sees Jenny throw herself at William and he brings a screaming Liz with him to the floor. He hops back up and helps her, coughing and looking embarrassed.

William fails, somehow, to notice Liam's antics, as his attentions are entirely on the squirming female in his arms. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her. "Do you know what would make an *excellent* revenge? Sleep with someone else. Someone from a wealthy family, maybe someone like...*me*?"

Jenny pulls back and claps. "Whheeee, yes lets go."

The two of them link arms and head to an upstairs bedroom, kissing on the way up. They get in and William locks the door and starts stripping off his clothes hurriedly. He is hard and eager.

Liam looks once settled and notices they are gone. He starts to push through the crowd to find them.

Gunn grabs his arm. "Where you going, man?"

Liam stops and he smiles to stop his jaw from twitching. "Nowhere, nowhere. I just thought...air...you know, stuffy."

"Just tell Lindsey to turn up the air conditoner. Come on, have a cold beer. You're acting off. Don't freak me out."

Liam swallows and nods. "All right.. .all right...sorry."

Jenny smiles and starts to take off her clothes more carefully. "Well… someone's excited."

William nods. "Y-y-yes. It's just that, you're so beautiful and everything..." He is naked now and reaches into his pocket to pull out a condom.

Jenny pulls off her bra and panties and lays down on the bed. "Aww, that's' so sweet-- you British boys are so refirmed."

Liam takes a swig of his beer and looks around. "Anyone see where Will went? I'm supposed to take care of him and he just like poofed before me."

Liz comes over and grabs Liam and gives him a big kiss. "Oh, silly. He went upstairs with Jenny already. *Told* you I'd get him laid. He sure moves fast, though."

Will smiles and shakily puts the condom on, crawling onto the bed. "Yes. Always best to be prepared." He gasps and starts softly stroking her breasts as he fumbles around trying to figure out exactly how to enter her.

Liam spits out some beer onto Liz, then grabs a napkin and starts to wipe her. "Sorry, sorry, baby..sorry."

Jenny grabs William and pulls him closer to her and guides him inside her slowly, moaning and arching her back* "Oooh you're so big...so big."

Liz looks up at Liam. "What's wrong pookie bear?"

William says, "Really?" and his voice almost squeaks, then he repeats, deeper and less surprised-sounding, "Really. Thank you for saying so." He starts moving slowing in and out the way he has seen on the pornos and sucking on one of Jenny's nipples.

Liam shakes his head and looks really interested in his bottle. "Nothing at all, think it's this beer-- maybe it's expired."

Gunn chuckles. "Dude, I got the shit today, it's cool. You sure you all right?"

Groo nods. "Yes L. You seem a bit how to say this....pent up .and..upset."

Liam shakes his head firmly. "No, no I'm cool."

Jenny moans and threads her fingers in William's hair pulling a bit. "Yesss, oh really...sooo good...Riley will be so *pissed*...more...more."

Wes looks over at Liz. "So, you are once again successful. Kudos to you, Liz, as the best friend a virginal young man ever had...aside from the lady performing the actual favor, of course."

Liz beams. "Thank you, Wes. I *do* have a talent. But you wouldn't believe how picky pookie bear here was about who to set Will up with. He turned down Tammy and Janet."

William has a little more confidence now, and starts thrusting harder and faster, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of silky walls around his cock. Sooooo much better than a hand. He looks up at her face to see how she was enjoying this, and catches a flash of dark hair and dark eyes. Momentarily he thinks of Liam, all wet from the shower this morning. He firmly pushes the thought out of the way and keeps thrusting.

Liam snorts and looks at Xander. "You know-- the sandwich twins. I wanted to give the guy a shot at least. You remember when they asked you if you and Gunn liked a girl to your male/male love-- remember?"

Xander shivers. "Yes, and all cause I wore plaid and Gunn gave me a wedgie. They are warped."

"No shit man...wanted to show me pictures and everything. They are some seriously warped chicks. I asked them if they had girl/girl pics and they said no...a little selfish if you ask me."

Liam groans rubs between his eyes remembering the porn channel and he looks as Liz out of the corner of his eye and whispers, "Get me something harder from Lindsey to drink, please, Baby?"

Jenny moans deeply. "Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby yes."

Liz blinks, confused, but says, "Sure thing, pookie bear," and heads off in search of Lindsey.

William has another flash...this time of a warm male body wrapped around him and an erect cock humping his ass, and he shudders and cums. "Ohgod," he says. "I'm sorry, Jenny. I... I... did you cum?"

Liam screams after Liz, "Don't call me POOKIE BEAR!!" Then he coughs and leans back against the wall.

Jenny smiles sweetly. "Don't worry about it...I got what I needed...I have a pocket rabbit. I'll be fine."

Wes looks at Liam. "You do seem...unusually high-strung this evening, Liam."

William nods, embarrassed. But he cleans up and gets dressed as Jenny gets out her pocket rabbit. He looks on in amazement for a moment as she starts to use it, then heads downstairs.

"I'm not high strung damn it. I just haven't had a lot of sleep. My bed's been....." *He sees William coming downstairs and talks fast. "Been lumpy, you know. I have to jet...sleep, school and practice tomorrow...tell Lindsey party was fun see ya." *Liam rushes through the crowd, grabs William's arms and starts to leave the house. "Come on, I'm bored. We're going home."

William looks at Liam. "But...but we just got here. I haven't even had a drink yet? And what about Liz?"

Liam growls low. "Fuck Liz! We're leaving. Drinks at home if you want to be tanked. Don't argue with me."

William looks at Liam's face and shrugs. He looks over at the guys. "Bye, nice meeting you," and lets himself be led/dragged out the door.

Liam gets to the car and unlocks it. "Get in before she notices. Hurry up."

William climbs in and puts on his seatbelt. "Why the hurry? Did you have a fight with Liz or something? 'Cause I needed to thank her."

Liam looks at William with a closed-off expression, revs up the car, and says only, "Send her a fucking postcard hold on." Then he pulls out and rushes down the street. A record five minutes and he pulls into the garage and gets out and slams into the house.

A very, very bewildered William wanders in behind him. He can hear Liam clattering around in the kitchen. "Liam?" he says, heading towards the kitchen. "Are you okay?"

Liam jacket thrown on the kitchen floor tips back the whiskey bottle. chugging. He sees William's bed hair now that he isn't a flash of walking fury and he chokes, spitting out alcohol for the second time tonight.

"Did I do something wrong?" William asks. "Because you seem really terribly angry and you practically pulled my arm off dragging me out of there. Did I embarrass you or something?"

Liam wipes his mouth, shaking his head, walking around close to the walls of the room as if he is afraid to even breathe William's air. "No, no I was just bored and I wanted to come home. And I wasn't picking you up later, and you're fine, and fix your hair could ya? You look frightening." Liam shuts up then, realizing how stupid that sounded and he kicks his jacket to a kitchen chair and walks out, plopping on the couch flipping on the t.v. where the porn channel is still playing. Only this time he doesn't get a warning-- there are two men moaning and groaning loudly saying the nastiest, dirtiest things—things that even are bad for his ears and he keens in desperation.

William hears this noise and comes in, grabbing the remote and shutting the TV off. In the process of grabbing the remote, his hand brushes Liam's and their knees touch, and William gasps, coloring a little, remembering what happened during sex-- sex with a *woman* -- earlier that evening.

Liam pulls his hand away and stands. "Do you know pool?"

"Uhhhh...sorta. A little. Why?" William asks.

"Good enough. Let's go. I'll teach you whatever you don't know." Liam walks off to a door and opens it and it goes down to what appears a basement. "Rec room, it's like huge...come on." And he goes down.

William follows, confused. He sighs and runs his hands through his hair. *This has been the most... *unusual* evening of my whole life.*

Liam opens another door that leads into a old-styled 50's-type game room. There are old pinball machines, a huge pool table in the center, dart boards, a bar and a card table with room to spare. Liam pushes a button and the balls come spilling out. He bends over to start putting them on the table.

William looks and moans quietly at the sight of Liam's ass tightly outlined in those leather pants. He starts to harden, and shifts uncomfortably, trying to hide his erection in his own very tight-fitting pants.

Liam gets all of the balls piled. He grabs the triangle, puts the balls inside, and sets them up. He lifts the triangle and then grabs two pool cues, handing one to William. "Tell me what you know."

"Ok...You hit the white ball to hit the other balls into one of the holes." William says. "Other than that I'm pretty lost."

Liam sets his pool stick aside and moves William to the center of the table and he steps behind him* "Bend over."

William does as he is told, all the while having visions of the bed this morning. "Ok, what now."

Liam moves closer. He bends over William's back a bit and grabs his arm that's holding the pool cue and he moves it how it should go. He puts the cue between William's fingers as it should be, his own grazing as he goes. And when he speaks it's calm, but it's right by William's ear. "Ok, so first thing is we need to break the balls to see if you'll be stripes or solids-- got that?"

William manages to gasp out as his cock hardens even more, "Yes. Got that. Break the balls." *Yeah, break my balls, damnit. Can feel his crotch right up against my ass and I'm supposed to concentrate on some stupid game.* He brings his arm back slow and breathes out as he hits the cue ball. The balls scatter and a striped one drops into a pocket.

Liam smacks William's ass unthinking and pulls back. "Good job. You're stripes. I'm solids." He picks up his pool stick and he unconsciously fingers up and down it. "You get to go again. Whatever you do, don't sink the eight ball or you lose. It's the last ball to go."

William yelps a little as Liam smacks his ass. He tries to shoot again and misses dreadfully. "Your go?" he asks.

Liam nods and moves up to the pool table, bending over and shooting. He sinks a ball, then moves around the table, bending over and shooting, but missing. Then he pulls back and gestures. "Your go again. See? Simple."

William unsuccessfully swallows tiny whimpers each time Liam bends over. "Can...can you help me again?"

Liam nods sets his pool cue to the side and comes back again behind William and says again, "Bend over."

William bends over, again, as instructed. *This is so fucking dirty. I am gonna wank so hard to this later.*

Liam leans over Williams back and as soon as their skin connects again, Liam seems to realize his actions and he shudders, but refuses to move, `cause then he would look psycho. So he arranges William's arm carefully and whispers in his ear, "Look for your target. When you do line up your cue, then slowly and gracefully, like wading through water, push the cue forward and aim for the target. If you do it right, the ball will sink, ok?"

"Ok," William moans. "Got it." *For some reason that was like the dirtiest thing I have *ever* heard.* He slowly and gently strokes the cue forward and sinks the ball.

Liam grins. "Good boy." Then he pulls back, walks over to the bar, and pours a shot of bourbon. "Your go again, do the same thing."

William moves, staying bent over the table to hide his enormous hard-on. The next shot so happens to position him with his back to Liam as he stands at the bar. He pulls back, imagining Liam bent over him, and the ball goes in.

Liam tips back the shot and pours another. He spreads his legs to relieve the pressure building between them as he look at William bent over the pool table. He mutters, "Starting to think sports are evil." William moves again, his ass in the air as he slides around the table. Again he visualizes Liam, this time moaning loudly and audibly before he realizes what he is doing, and sinking the ball. The shot glass drops to the floor and smashes and Liam starts to breathe hard. He drops to his knees and starts to pick up the pieces of glass. He cuts his finger and screams, "Oww fuck me." Then he puts the finger in his mouth to stop the bleeding.

William whirls around, and then comes over. "Liam, are you ok?" For the moment, concern has made him oblivious that Liam's half-crouched position will put him at eye-level for William's leather-outlined erection.

The finger plops out of Liam's mouth and he swallows and wheezes out, "I'm...I'm fine thank you. Just lost my grip."

William grabs his hand. "You're bleeding. You want me to go get the first aid kit?"

Liam nods frantically. "Could you? That would be cool."

William gets up, this time close enough to almost brush Liam's face with his erection, and then turns and rushes upstairs.

Liam drops his head to the floor and knocks his head off it chanting random things* "Straight, straight, straight, going to hell, going to hell, worse than a tattoo, so much worse...leather pants are a fucking sin...or damn well SHOULD BE."

A short while later William comes back down the stairs with the first aid kit. He opens it and starts cleaning and dressing the wound. "This is pretty nasty. Much deeper and we'd have to go to the hospital. You're lucky. You should probably stay home tomorrow and rest."

Liam nods, looking intently at his finger. "Yeah good idea not like I can hold a pencil with I got a gimp finger. Good thing I can still do other things with it though...never mind...thank you." Liam stands and throws away the glass he gathered.

William stands for a minute. "Guess the pool game is over. What do you want to do now?" He looks at Liam with his blue eyes and oh-so-long lashes, his eyes shining, unaware of the desire he is projecting so obviously.

"Come on we'll watch a movie. Can't go wrong with something you already know the outcome of. Got any favorite movie?" Liam asks.

William thinks, trying to steer away from the chick flicks his mother had gotten him to like. "How about Terminator?" He says at last.

"Got that. Sounds good. Let's go." Liam goes back upstairs, gets the movie ready, putting it into the DVD player, quickly switching over everything, then sitting down and pressing play.

They watch together until they get to a scene that William had forgotten about when he picked this movie...like a little trap waiting to spring...when Arnold Schwarzenegger arrives naked, all muscular and gleaming. William instantly pictures Liam naked and stifles a moan.

Liam jumps up, turns off the movie, and throws the remote off the wall, smashing it.

The t.v. springs to life, instantly turning onto the porn channel, where two naked men are engaged in a very naughty act.

Liam drops to his knees and actually starts to whimper and sniffle but his eyes don't leave the screen.

William watches for a while, too, unable to tear his eyes away, but finally he moves over and touches Liam lightly on the back. "Liam?" he says.

Liam scurries away and he looks scared to death. "Don't. Just don't. I..I need to, need to...I'm going to shower and hit the bed goodnight." And Liam stands, shaky, and rushes upstairs to shower and go to bed.

William searches, but cannot find the off button for the TV. So he gives up and goes upstairs, too wound up to shower, going straight to his room to wank. He peels off the leather pants and removes the shirt, then curls his hand around his erection. He pictures the pool game, the scene in bed that morning...he gets harder, more aroused, and eventually cums, hard, screaming, "LIAM!" before he realizes what he is doing. *Fuck. I hope he didn't hear that.*

Liam lays his head against the wall, water dripping down his body, and he whispers, "Will." And he cums spilling into his hand. He wipes himself and just drops into his bed naked and wet, throwing a pillow over his head, passing out.

The next day Will gets up and goes out to the pool as usual for his morning swim. He is a little disappointed, but not surprised, that Liam is not there. He makes a quick breakfast, showers, and heads off for his first day at a new school. Alone.

It's actually less scary than he was picturing. Liam's friends take him under their wing and pull him around, making sure he has a group to hang with and to eat lunch with. His only scary moment comes at the end of the day when he is on his way out to the car and is confronted by Lindsey.

"H-hi, Lindsey." William says.

"Hello...Will, was it? Liam left my party. Early. Very early. And left his girlfriend Liz there to cause a scene. Tell him if he does it again, he's off the list. Social suicide. Have a nice day." Lindsey moves off in a cloud of quiet menace.

William sighs and heads home, slipping quietly into the house, just wanting to take a quick nap without having to deal with anything right now.

Liam's door is open ajar and the sounds of slapping and breathy moans can be heard.

William stops to listen. He can't help it, it's like a sickness. *Wonder who he's picturing right now. Probably Liz.* Then he creeps forward and he can see Liam stretched out, naked, arched, his hand curled around a massive cock. William covers his mouth so as not to gasp aloud. William knows he is very well-endowed, but this...this is huge. He watches, keeping as still and as silent as possible.

Liam seems to be growing closer and closer until he clenches his eyes shut freezes and mouths as he cums, 'Will'. Then he drops back to the bed and turns to pudding.

William swallows hard and backs down the corridor. *Ok, what the fuck am I going to do about this? What are *we* going to do about this. Don't know, can't think right now.* He backs down a considerable way and calls out, "Liam, I'm home!" and starts walking down the hallway.

Liam jumps up, wipes his hand, then throws on a pair of p.j pants and calls out, "Hey, good day at school?"

"Not bad. The guys took care of me. I made swim team. Oh, and Lindsey said if you leave a party of his early again you're off the list. Social suicide. Said it like it was a terrible threat."

Liam laughs and waves his hand dismissively. "He's such a little whiny bitch. I think he's gay and wants my ass. He never likes it when I leave when I want. It's like I'm his trophy boy. Well he can go suck some other quarterback's cock `cause he isn't getting mine. He say what Liz did?"

"Apparently she caused a scene. You gonna call her?" William asks.

Liam shakes his head and looks away. "Nah, she'll just bitch at me and ask why I didn't bring her home. Not into answering questions or listening to whining or bawling right now."

William shrugs. "Your girlfriend. So, what do you want to do? Assuming you want to do anything with me, of course."

Liam rubs the back of his neck but still won't turn to look at William. "I have to work out then go to practice. You want to spot me for my workout?"

"Sure," says William. "Just tell me what to do and I'm there."

"Ok well I'm going to change into workout clothes and then I'll be out. Workout room is connected to the pool outside in the door next to the sauna."

"Sure, I'll meet you down there." William heads down. Once there, he slumps onto a bench, laying down and covering his face with his arm. *Damn. Ok. So I want Liam. And he wants me. This is...this is so wrong. How the fuck are we going to last a month alone in this house?*

Liam walks in with a black tank and Adidas training pants. He throws a towel on the bench and then he sits and spreads his legs and starts with simple stretches.

William sits up and looks over...and instantly regrets it. He has to fight to supress a moan. *Why the bloody hell does he have to *look* like that?*

Liam lays back then starts to arch his back, then he moves to his stomach and bends his legs back, holding them for a bit then releasing them. He gets in position then starts simple push-ups.

William watches, unable to stop. *Damn. Fuck. Bugger. I am bloody well going to hell.* His cock is hardening steadily, and he thanks whatever deities are listening that he wore loose pants today.

Liam does about twenty push-ups then moves back to his back and starts to do sit-ups.

William watches the smooth flexing of the abs as Liam goes up and down. He coughs and runs his hands through his hair. He found himself wishing Liam had come shirtless. Maybe in tiny little shorts. As he says it, he can again picture Liam naked, muscles straining, and he has to force the picture away. He covers his moan with another cough.

Liam does about the same number of sit-ups then gets up and cracks his neck and closes his eyes, relaxes, spreads his legs a bit, then starts to do simple and graceful flowing movements of tai chi.

William drops to his knees, watching the incredible grace of the larger man as he does his tai chi. He swallows hard, overcome by more than mere lust. He closes his eyes as he realizes his deep admiration for Liam was dangerously close to becoming something more than that.

Five minutes later Liam opens his eyes and he points to the bench press. "Ready to spot me?"

William, having managed somehow to pull himself together, walks over. "Sure."

Liam nods and lays down on the bench. He shakes his arms out then grips the bar. "Ok, help me lift this, then just keep a eye on me. If I look like I'm straining, grab the weights, and when I'm done help me put it back. Simple all right?"

William nods. "Sure, fine." He helps Liam lift the heavy weight and watches as he raises and lowers it. *Fuck, those arms. And those hands.*

Liam counts off about twenty, then he lifts and waits for William to help him put it back.

William reaches down and helps pull the weight back up, his hands brushing Liam's as he does so. William shivers.

Liam's eyes dilate, but he sits up and shakes out his arms again. He stands and walks over to the running machine and takes a drink of his water bottle, then climbs on and starts it up, and he begins to jog. "Five minutes-- keep track for me..."

William looks at his watch. He manages somehow to keep under control by only occasionally to look up and see the sweat-sheened body, tank starting to stick to his skin. At five minutes, he calls out, "Time!"

Liam jumps off, shuts off the machine and takes another drink of his bottle. He looks down at his shirt, groans, peels it off, and tosses it into the laundry basket in the corner. He walks over to his towel and starts to towel himself dry.

William can't help it...he moans. Audibly. And blushes bright red the instant he does so.

Liam turns to William and raises a brow. "You all right?"

William swallows hard and stutters out, "Y-y-y-yes. I'm fine."

Liam walks up to William and hands him his water bottle. "Here, take a drink. You look flushed...you sure you're ok?"

William looks down at his chest and then back up at his eyes, and takes the water bottle, taking a long swing. "Yeah," he gasps. "Just fine. Just need a little air." William steps outside and bends over, breathing heavily.

Liam shrugs, throws the towel in the basket, and walks out. He pats William's back and throws over his shoulder, "Be back in three hours. Gotta go to practice. Be a good boy while I'm away-- no 900 numbers." And he disappears into the house, and leaves for practice, and just as he said three hours later he returns looking a bit worse then he left. He drops on the couch and hisses, looking stiff and in a bit of pain.

William has taken advantage of the three hours alone to wank. Repeatedly. Calling out Liam's name over and over. So he can calmly face him now. "What's the matter?" he asks.

Liam gestures to his chest. "Bruise the size of Texas on my chest. Gunn piled hard into me. I hurt, and pretty bad. Need to take this jacket and shirt off and look at myself but it hurts too bad to move."

William comes over. "Here, let me help." He very gently starts helping Liam remove the jacket and the shirt. There is indeed a very nasty bruise marring the perfection of Liam's chest. "Oooo, that looks bad. What can I do?" William asks.

Liam smiles weakly. "Go beat the shit out of Gunn. Massive fucker anyway."

William chuckles. "Sorry, can't help you there. How about an ice pack? Would that help the swelling go down and numb it some?"

Liam nods. "Yeah, and there's some kick ass pain pills in my room on top of my dresser for a occasion like this. Grab me one, but just one-- more than one of those and I'm singing you show tunes and trust me I am no hummingbird."

William comes back with the ice pack and the pill and a glass of water to down the pill with. "Here you go."

Liam swallows the pill. "Thanks." Then he grabs the ice pack and hisses again when he sets it on his chest. "You know, we weren't even practicing when he did this. He thought it would be cute to charge me and then turn his arm into me—bastard. I'm painting his car plaid first chance I get."

"Pretty physical bunch, you football guys. Bet stuff like this happens all the time." William says.

Liam nods and looks at William. "Yeah, stupid jock shit. Glad you swim. Bet you don't have this swimming. Would be a bitch to have your perfect smooth skin bruised. All that white, milky...yeah football grrr.."

William shakes his head. "No, we just try to drown each other between heats. Shoving around, colliding in the water, grabbing onto each other..." his voice trails off.

Liam growls a bit then he calms quickly and says conversationally, "So how much grabbing?"

"Lots." William says, so concerned about his own state he is oblivious to Liam's reaction. "You know, grabbing legs, trying to pull speedos off, that kinda thing."

Liam growls louder now and clucks his tongue off the roof of his mouth. "Yeah..lots...how about that. Who knew swimming was hazardous? Maybe you should quit, you know...join chess or something."

William looks at Liam as if he has grown a second head. "Yeah, when you quit football maybe. Not going to happen. Maybe you should come down to swim practice and growl at the others when they come grabbing."

Liam looks away and mutters. "Maybe I will. Little bastards anyway...it's molesting...and I don't growl, no reason to growl."

William chuckles. "Uh-huh. Papa Bear. Just heard you growl not too long ago. So don't give me that. What's with the protectiveness, anyway?"

Liam looks back at William. "Don't know, guess it's because I have to protect you. Your Mom did ask me to. And I guess I sort of like you a bit you know. You're not all bad."

William laughs. "High praise indeed. Well, you're not all bad either. So, what now? Off to your bedroom to nurse your bruise?"

"Well I would say maybe some t.v. but t.v. is evil...so yeah, off to the bedroom. Hey, you want to come hang with me so I don't have to talk to myself?"

"Sure." He helps Liam up the stairs and to his room, lowering him onto the bed and climbing in, sitting next to him.

Liam points to his desk. "I promised you sometime you could look at my artwork. In the bottom biggest drawer there's a portfolio. My drawings are in that. Go ahead and get it."

William crawls out of the bed and retrieves the portfolio, settling back on the bed with it. He opens it up and begins thumbing through the drawings. Lots of them are of Devlin and Kathy, family scenes. "These are really good. You're very talented," William says.

Liam shrugs. "I guess. Mother always said I was. Thanks."

William keeps flipping. He comes across drawings of Liz. Clothed at first. Then nude. He flips quickly past them. Then he comes to a self-portrait, obviously made by Liam, looking at himself in a mirror. Nude. His eyes are locked on it. He whimpers.

Liam notices and he quickly pulls that drawing away and coughs. "Sorry, sorry about that. I forgot, I forgot it was there."

William looks at Liam. "Don't be sorry. It's...it's magnificent. Breathtaking." His blue eyes look steadily at Liam.

Liam's eyes about bug out, and he lifts the sketch back up and looks at it and then he looks at William. "You do realize that's me, right?"

William nods, his gaze not wavering. "Yes. Yes I do."

Liam nods a bit and he sets the sketch with the others and puts them back in his portfolio, then shuts it, setting it on the floor next to the bed. Then he kicks off his shoes and looks back at William. "Thanks. I mean, I guess. Been called a lot of things. Breathtaking and magnificent not on the list...so thanks."

William nods. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Sure, shoot." Liam says.

"Can you draw me? I mean, you're stuck in bed anyway, and it will give you something to do. And I'm curious how I will turn out."

Liam nods, sitting up a bit, groaning and hissing until he is leaning up straight against the headboard, and he points back to the desk. "First drawer, pencils and drawing paper-- get me some please."

William gets the supplies and hands them to Liam. "Just a minute. Gotta run to my room." He comes back, clad only in a pair of silk boxers. "Want to see the musculature. I can get rid of the boxers too if you want."

Liam swallows hard visibly. He tries to talk several times, and then wheezes out, "Up to you, Will."

William nods, then slips the boxers off. He is smooth and hairless, and his semi-erect cock rises from smooth skin and not a forest of hair. He looks at Liam. "How do you want me to pose, and where?"

Liam, when he can even move a digit, points to the bed and whispers, "Long wise at the bottom, and just relax your body. Turn your face towards me though."

William nods again and climbs onto the bed, settling on his back, turning his face towards Liam. "Is this good?" He asks. His cock is steadily becoming harder under Liam's gaze, but he is pretending as if nothing is happening.

Liam nods* "That's...that's fine. Stay as still as you can, try not to move." Liam picks up his pencil then and starts to sketch smoothly, studiously ignoring the growing part of William that keeps wanting to distract him.

William relaxes, holding the pose, getting to gaze at Liam as he draws him, watching his face intent and his gazes, catching every line of his body. It's almost better than sex, almost more intimate. His cock stays hard, of course, but that is not what William is concentrating on. He is watching to see Liam's reaction to him...how he sees him.

Liam gets the basic lines down, then he stares for a bit at William, every part, as if getting a hold and visual to implant in his brain. He talks casually, "I find that if you're being drawn you just find something to concentrate on and study it. Helps you get through the time it takes. Also lets your imagination soar." Then he goes back and starts to sketch a bit faster.

William replies. "I already am. Studying something. Letting my imagination soar," he says as he continues to study Liam's face.

Liam hums, too intent to get the inner meanings of that statement. A few minutes later, Liam looks back at William and stares again. He says softly, "Tilt your neck up just a bit for me."

William tilts his neck up, exposing his throat. "Like that?" he asks.

Liam gazes and his breathes catches. "Yeah, just like that. Now stay like that for me." Then Liam goes back to drawing, looking up now every once in a while to capture something specific or to groan, erase, and try again.

A long while later and the drawing is finally finished. William gets out of his position and kneels on the bed. "Can I see?" He asks, his voice excited.

Liam nods and slides the picture over. "Remember, if you don't like it, I'm not Da Vinci and I have a big boo-boo."

William firmly supresses the wicked desire to ask him if he should kiss the boo boo to make it better, and instead looks at the drawing. He runs his fingers over it, not touching it, just looking and tracing. "I...I look like this?" he says finally, his voice rapturous.

Liam nods. "Yeah, every square inch. You could model or something-- be famous in five minutes."

"It's...it's beautiful. I'm beautiful. You...really see me this way." It was a statement, not a question.

"Yeah, call it like I see them and I told you that you were beautiful. So you like it then?"

"Yes. Yes. That is an understatement. This is the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done for me." He can't contain himself, and he sets the drawing carefully aside, and moves forward, planting a soft kiss directly on Liam's lips.

Liam pulls back, his face unreadable. He turns away then he turns back. He looks at William's face intently, then he leans forward slowly and plants another soft kiss to William's lips.

William moans and relaxes into the kiss, and his hand comes up to caress the nape of Liam's neck and feel the short soft hair there. He pulls back finally, panting, but doesn't move his hand. He looks into Liam's eyes, his own dilated.

Liam doesn't move either, and he says calmly and softly, "What just happened?"

"I thanked you for the picture," William says. "and I did something I've been wanting to do since yesterday."

"Kiss me? You wanted to kiss me yesterday?"

"Yeah. Among other things." William says, his eyes glowing. "But a kiss is how it started."

Liam just nods, almost afraid to say anything else. He sits back against the headboard and just looks at William. The room is quiet for a while then Liam figures he needs to do some admitting himself, so he breaks the silence. "Well, that just proves you're a better person than me."

"How so?" William asks.

"First thing I thought to do with you was much more extreme than kissing."

William lifts an eyebrow, curious. "What did you think to do with me?"

Liam snorts. "You know, there's progressions to this shit, Will. And that's a big fucking leap forward there. I was totally straight thinking with help from my denial til right now when I kissed another guy on my own, so hey, give me a little leeway."

William's eyes glow with a little mirth. "Did it involve my tight little ass?"

Liam's eyes sparkle, and he mutters, "I swear, you're fucking evil."

William grins. "Apparently I am. Definitely going to hell. Because I want you, Liam. And I'm thinking you want me. So what do we do about it? I'm not talking right this second. But... I don't think I can just ignore it. I don't think it's gonna go away."

Liam takes a shuddering breath, and then nods. "I don't think it's going away either-- if you ask me my personal opinion been fighting it for days and it's still here in my chest. So two tickets to hell for us. Does this mean I'm gay? `Cause if so Jorge gets to like throw a party declaring in big letters how right he was."

"Not sure. I've noticed guys before in a kind of casual way. But you're the first one to ever give me a full-on hard-on. So maybe it's just that I'm attracted to you. I don't know. *That's* a whole big question I hadn't even considered til you said that."

Liam hums. "Yeah, popular jock here. Standing says everything-- it's all I've been able to think about. And you're the first guy period ever that I wanted in anyway other than a buddy, friend way."

"Yeah." William's voice is a little tight. "Reputation. Not something I've ever really had to worry about."

Liam reaches out and grabs William's hand, squeezing it. "Hey, don't fucking listen to me, all right? I didn't mean to hurt you. I just don't understand it, any of it. I just know how I feel, what you've been doing to me and I can't explain it further."

William nods. "You didn't really hurt me. It just reminded me of how complicated this is. How complicated it's going to be. And I can't see any alternative but to try to figure it out. 'Cause I can't think about anything else but you."

"Yeah I know that feeling. Well, I know something I have to do tomorrow for sure in school."

William raises an eyebrow. "Really? What?"

Liam sighs. "Break up with what will be a seriously pissed off girl. Just better not tell her ' Baby your parts just don't do it for me anymore sorry.' Fuck, god... breasts, vagina, breasts...ok getting nothing." Liam looks at William, still naked, and his breath hitches again and he wheezes. "Oh yeah I'm fucked. Maybe if I tell her we can still be friends..."

William chuckles. "Ho, my goodness, wouldn't the sandwich twins just *love* to know about us?"

Liam hisses. "Fuck me...the sandwich twins...oh they will eat this up with a damn spoon. Make sure they find out last. Oh god, people will sooner or later find out. Fuck, Will. You sure this isn't a teenage phase of life or something?"

William sits back, hit face falling. "Damn. Fuck. Bugger. Yeah, they will. I don't know what we're going to do about that. I don't." His voice kind of plaintively draws out on the last syllable, and he looks miserable. "Fuck. Why does everything have to be so damn complicated, just 'cause we're two guys?"

Liam shrugs. "I have no fucking clue...just don't think about it. One step at a damn time. Can't let madness ruin everything. We know how we feel, we know it isn't going anywhere. So the next step is to explore it right?"

At that, William's face becomes brighter, looking up at Liam with smoldering eyes. "Yes. Explore. Exploring sounds good. So...how do you want to proceed there?"

Liam scoots forward towards William, his movements much easier now that pill has kicked in. He looks down at himself, get off the bed shuts, locks the door, and then looks back at William. "Hardly seems fair, you sitting there nude while I still have pants. Let me even up the score a bit, ok?"

William swallows and nods. "Good start. Go ahead."

Liam unbuttons his pants and looks up at William again. "Now don't be like freaked or nothing. I was born well with certian...oh fucking Christ you'll see." Liam unzips and slides down his pants then kicks them off to the side he peers back up at William. "So?"

William's eyes bug out again, even though he saw it this afternoon. "Uhhhhh. Yes. Well. Quite. Oh, bloody hell, let me just say it plain. It's a massive, massive piece of flesh. Abso-bloody-lutely magnificent."

Liam blushes a bit and rubs the back of his neck, looking down as his cock twitches, and he whispers, "Don't say that stuff to it when it's exposed. It like has a life of its own, I swear."

William grins. "Does it have a name?"

Liam looks up, horrified. "No, fucking hell no. I may be egotistical but I didn't name it, for fuck's sake. Did you name yours? `Cause it isn't like anything to ignore, either."

William shakes his head. "No. No. Always been tempted to after seeing Robin William's routine about naming his Mr. Happy, but I never have. Mostly just asking to be a smartass, and to distract from the fact that I'm just dying to know what comes next."

Liam shrugs. "Don't know-- used to naked around guys. Been there, done it. Football, locker rooms, showers, ass slapping with towels. Now that I think of it, that's strangely like something out of Shawshank Redemption. But now, I'm a little stumped."

"Ok. Well. We could try some...touching. See how that goes. Maybe kiss some more. That was good." William is trembling a bit, just thinking about it, and seeing a naked Liam so close.

Liam snaps his fingers and nods. He looks at the bed, then to William, then back to the bed, then back to William. Then after a minute or two of that he walks slowly to the bed and sits back down on it, scooting in place in front of William. "Ok, made it to the bed. Now your turn."

William reaches out a tentative hand and strokes it over Liam's chest. Then his other hand joins it, and he strokes. "How is this?"

Liam looks down, then back up, and he nods. "Feels fine, looks fine. Ok, me now. Ok, here I go." Liam lifts his hands-- one threads into William's hair and the other strokes down the side of his neck. "How's this?"

William moans. "Oh yeah. That's good." William's hands find Liam's nipples and start circling and rubbing and lightly tweaking them.

"God, goooooddd.." Liam shudders when William's fingers tweak his nipples. He runs the hand on William's neck down to his chest and he just moves his fingers in tiny circles around his nipples teasing them.

William whimpers. "Tease," he whispers. His cock twitches. "Of course, I *would* have to be the more excitable one. Fuck, I want purr when you touch me with those hands."

Liam smiles. "Go ahead, try it. Never had anyone purr for me. Here, let me inspire you." Liam pulls back William's head a bit by tightening his fingers in his hair and stretching his neck slightly. Then he tentatively moves his mouth to his neck and he places tiny kisses up it.

William starts making purring, rumbling noises in his throat. "Ohhhhh. Liam. Damn it." His own hands move to Liam's hair and thread in it, pulling him close.

Liam opens his mouth and pokes his tongue out to lick up William's neck in a long swipe. Then he bites very gently on his jugular.

William cries out. "FUCK!" Then he takes a long ragged breath. "Fuck. Liam. How did you know... that I might even like that? 'Cause... I did. A lot."

Liam chuckles and moves his mouth to William's ear. "I didn't. I just kind of guessed. Plus I like your neck, a lot."

William trembles a bit, taking deep shaky breaths. "Oh. Never knew the neck could be so...interesting. And when you whisper in my ear like that...that's good too. Like at the pool table. So....what do you like? 'Cause, unlike me, you've actually had human-type people touch you, and you might have some idea."

Liam chuckles again and he keeps talking in William's ear. "So you like the whispering, my hands, me licking and biting your neck… you're going to be interesting. Lets see as for me, if it's kinky then I like it. Not that I don't like non-kinky cause I do. But kinky is fucking like a drug for me. Talking dirty for example oh you just have no fucking idea, roleplay also good. I'm kind of twisted which makes me think that now this whole situation shouldn't've freaked me as much."

"Roleplay? Like...what? Master/slave stuff?" William's cock gets harder just thinking about it, and his hands move to Liam's back and scratch lightly down it.

Liam moans and grips tighter in William's hair. He spreads his legs on either side of William's body and he pulls him towards him with his free hand. "Yes, master/slave...daddy and his baby...well for you it would be daddy and his baby boy...oh ok, that's fucking kinky. Buy there's this one...one I saw on a porn once but I never fucking used it, couldn't even get the words past my lips but when I heard the chick say it to the guy I came without touching myself at *all*."

William scoots in closer, his torso touching Liam's now, their cocks almost brushing. "What was it?" he asks breathily, not even able to imagine something that kinky.

Liam licks his lips, opens his mouth, shuts it, and licks his lips again. Then he closes William's eyes. "If you don't look at me, I might be able to say it. Ok...fuck...ok.." Liam leans over and whispers into William's ear, all sultry, "My little whore...you're my little whore aren't you?" He clenches his eyes shut and waits for the backlash.

William shivers and gasps. "Fuck. That's...that's... that's so fucking hot. Let me try it." He pitches his voice just a little lower, and lets it roll of his tongue like honey. "I'm your little whore, Liam."

Liam's hand pulls almost painfully in William's hair and he shudders so hard it's like he is having a seizure. He freezes and his hand drops to his lap. He whispers, a bit embarrassed, "Oh, fucking hell."

William looks down. "You weren't kidding, were you? Mmmmm. Definitely remembering that. Gonna use that one a *lot*. Especially since it gets me hot as bloody hell too. Read too many Victorian erotica books that used that word not to get a stiffy off of it."

Liam lets go of William's hair to drop back to the bed and he shakes his head. "No not kidding. Not at all. I told you I'm disturbed and you should run far, far away."

William leans forward, resting on Liam's chest, his rock hard cock rubbing against Liam's stomach. "Not a fucking chance. You lucked out. I may not have done much, Liam, but I've read *lots* of books. Kinky ones. And I have quite an imagination. So...kink away. Look on it this way...you've got a really eager virgin with an active imagination and a lot of knowledge at your disposal."

Liam swallows hard imagining this. Imagining taking William in so many ways for the first time. Hell most those times will be his first times but has so many tricks and such a wide vast dirty brain. He starts to fantasize scenarios, then he snaps out of it. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck...god damn it...oh I'm dirty, I'm dirty."

"Good. 'Cause I'm hoping to do lots of dirty things with you." William says. He rubs his erection against Liam's crotch.

Liam gasps and starts to harden instantly. He looks down, grips William's arms and pulls him up his body but their erections connect more. Liam pants out. "Steps...fuck...steps, Will. God, what the fuck are you doing to me?"

William moans. "Sorry." He rolls off him and lays down on the bed. "Just...all worked up." He lays there, painfully erect. "I'll just go off to my room and wank, then I'll be all right."

Liam rolls over on top of William pinning him with his body weight alone and he shakes his head. "It wasn't a bad declaration, Will-- fucking not by a long shot." Liam runs his fingers down William's face and he rubs his finger tips around his cheekbones then into the grooves. "God, I just want to understand what the fuck is going on. Why do I want this so much? Why do I feel like I *need* it?"

William lies there, pleasantly crushed under Liam's weight, trembling as Liam strokes his cheekbones. "I don't have the answers anymore than you do. I swear, though, I was done for from the first time you stared at me with those eyes."

"I stared at you the first time I met you. You can't tell me it's been that long."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was. I've never been that upset that easily by anyone ever. You got under my skin. You disturbed me. For heaven's sake, I was all worried about what you would think of me like some teenybopper with a crush. I wrote it all off to irritation, but I'm not that easily irritated. Not usually."

Liam looks into William's eyes. "We're going to do this, aren't we? I mean I'm 18, you're 17, we're related through marriage, we're both guys, you're tiny and I'm huge, and this is like only fucking getting hotter which each damn thing I say." Liam drops his head to William's shoulder and he moves his hands to William's and threads them with his. "Just don't leave, ok? Thats all I wanted just for you not to leave."

William sighs happily. "No, I won't leave."

"Good, want me to climb off now? `Cause I will."

"Only if you're planning on doing something about that stiffy I have. Otherwise, no, it feels good. Like waking up in your arms yesterday morning, all snug and held. If I hadn't had to go to the restroom, I would have just stayed until you woke up." William smiles.

Liam nods and yawns. "Ok, I'll stay then like this. But we need to sleep. I need to actually go to school and I need to break up with Liz. I'm a bastard but not a fucking bastard."

William nods. "Ok. Sleep. Sleep sounds good. If we're gonna sleep, let's get like the other day. I slept real nice like that."

Liam nods rolls off and spoons behind William. He pulls him close and wraps his arm around him. Then he pulls the blanket over them. "Ok, just like the other day. Go to sleep, Will..I got you."

William lets his body relax, just enjoying the closeness and warmth of Liam without thinking about all the sexy yummy goodness. Slowly he is able to let go and sink off into sleep.

Liam falls asleep not too far behind.

Part 5

Liam falls asleep not too far behind. When morning comes, the alarm goes off and this time Liam wakes first and nudges William. "Will, get up."

Will stirs sleepily. "Damnit, don't wanna get up. Too comfy."

Liam smiles softly. "Have to, come on-- but look at it this way. We go to school today and we get the next three off, then the weekend, `cause of teachers conferences and an inservice day."

"Ok. I'm headed to the pool for my practice." William drags himself out of the bed and off to his room to pull on his speedo and head for the pool.

Liam smiles, rolls back onto his stomach, and passes back out. He figures William will wake him back up.

A wet naked William bounces back into the room and leaps on Liam. "Time to wake up, sleepyhead. C'mon. I'll cook breakfast. Not naked, of course, 'cause that would sting."

Liam opens his eyes and mock pouts. "But you would be so hot and cute. Damn that kinky fantasy to hell for me."

William giggles. "You *are* a kinky bastard. Next you'll have me in a maid's outfit."

Liam smirks. "Complete with feather duster?"

William playfully smacks his arm. "Oh, no. I've created a monster." He looks down at Liam's crotch. "And so did god, apparently." He grins.

Liam sits up, grips William's face, leans over kissing him softly and slowly, then he pulls back and jumps off the bed, heading out of the bedroom to shower, throwing over his shoulder, "Yeah God created something but I think somebody tweaked me a little before I landed."

William giggles, gets up, and goes off to dress. All too soon they are ready and head off for school...

The school morning passes til lunch, and the gang is all sitting outside eating. Liam walks up and looks at Gunn. "Seen Liz? She wasn't by her locker waiting for me."

Gunn shakes his head. "No, dude, clueless as to where the hottie you call your girlfriend is."

Liam sighs and sits down next to Gunn. "Shit."

Gunn raises a brow. "What's going on?"

"Oh you'll see."

A short while later Liz comes walking by. "Hi, Gunn," she says, pointedly ignoring Liam.

Liam reaches out and grasps her hand. "Elizabeth, I need to talk to you."

"Oh, so I *exist* now, unlike the other night when you *abandoned* me at the party? I was *so* humiliated!"

Liam stands up. "You always exist, Liz. I just had a shitty time and I wanted to go home. I'm sorry. I have to tell you something."

Groo walks out with Wes, Xander and William.

Liz crosses her arms. "Ok. Go ahead. Tell me."

Liam takes a deep breath, then he says softly, "Elizabeth, I'm breaking up with you."

Liz screams at the top of her voice. "You're breaking up with me! *You're* breaking up with *Me*? Why? I've done everything you ever asked. I played all those kinky games, I wore those costumes....I even got your stepbrother laid!"

Liam claps a hand over his face and groans. "Liz, I'm breaking up with you because I'm not in love with you anymore and I don't want to use you."

Liz rears back and slaps him. "You SHIT! This was never about love, ever! You never would say you loved me. But I put up with it 'cause you're so good looking and the quarterback. And *this* is the thanks I get. I intend to tell every girl in this school all about your filthy little habits so no one but the skanks and the sandwich twins will sleep with you!" She storms off.

Wes looks over at Liam. "Well, you *do* always like being the center of attention."

Liam rubs his cheek and snorts. "Yeah. Well, I tried to catch her by her locker but I guess public humiliation won out, English."

Gunn hisses and stands, patting Liam's back. "Dude, dude, dude man. I swear are you on crack. She is like the hottest chick in this school."

Liam rolls his eyes. "I got tired of using her, ok. So I let her go. I did the right thing."

Gunn holds up his hands. "No, I'm with you. But hey, do you like mind if maybe I…?"

Liam cuts him off. "No, go for it. Have fun."

Gunn claps and hugs Liam. "You're the bomb, man, thanks. I'm out—got a girl to comfort." And Gunn runs off.

Groo walk up and pats Liam's shoulder. "Are you all right, my friend?"

"I'm fine Groo."

"Hopefully she does not spread those rumors. You may not date for a while if she does. Which is vile and hateful if she stoops so low. You did the right thing."

Liam looks up and catches William's eyes. "Oh, don't worry. I don't I have to worry about girls for a while."

"Ah yes-- time off is a good idea." Groo says.

William looks back and Liam and throws in a small wink when he is sure no one is looking. Then he walks over, patting Liam on the shoulder. "That was quite a slap. You all right, big guy?"

Liam says sarcastically but knows William will get his hidden meaning. "Well-- you know—kinky-- so it kinda turned me on."

Xander walks up and holds out his sub. "Want comfort food?"

Liam makes a eww face. "No, you freak-- get it out of my face."

Xander shrugs and takes a huge bite saying around a mouthful of food. "Your lose, my gain, Mister."

Wes looks over at Liam. "Well, Liam, it looks like you will have to get a new status in the group. Kinkmeister extraordinaire, perhaps?"

Liam mock laughs. "Ha, ha, you know what? Fuck off, English. You're just mad `cause you bore your sex partners to death before you can sleep with them. Now shut it or I'll tell everyone about how you like to sob like a bitty baby during Disney movies."

Xander and Groo laugh.

Wes bows with an elaborate flourish. "I bow before your superior wit and repartee. That, and the fact you could beat me to a pulp." He looks over at William. "Perhaps William could take over your old job. According to the tales Jenny is spreading, he is considerably well...equipped for the job."

Liam looks at William. "Going to fight for my job? Want to be the king cock?"

William holds up his hands in mock surrender. "No. I too, bow before you on the grounds that you could beat me up."

Liam looks back at Wes. "There you have it--title intact. Now, I got classes to atttend." The bell rings then everyone scrambles to go to their classes. When Liam and William turn a corner, Liam shoves William into a nook in the building wall, pushes him up against the wall, kisses him hard and passionately, then releases him, smirks and disappears back out, walking away.

William gasps for a moment before he pulls himself together and heads off to class. *Shit. He's probably never going to stop surprising me*

The rest of the day passes entirely too slowly. Finally it's day's end and the two boys climb into the Viper to head home.

Liam pulls out of the school parking lot and cracks his jaw as he drives down the street. "So why didn't you try to vie for my lovely title when you knew I didn't need it anymore?"

" 'Cause. First off...I happen to be in a position to know yours is bigger." William chuckles. "Second...Wes was just trying to pull your chain. I could see that, and my job as loyal stepbrother is not to make waves. And third...you could beat me to a pulp. Not kidding there. And I have to act like your stepbrother at school, not your," and he swallows hard before saying the word, "lover."

Liam nods, reaches one hand over, keeping one controlling the wheel, and runs his fingers over William's lips. "Say that again."

"Lover," William repeats, slower, his voice caressing the word.

Liam smiles when the tingles from feeling the word being spoken travel from his fingertips down his arm, and then he puts his hand back on the wheel. A few minutes later they arrive home and Liam pulls into the garage and gets out of the Viper, sitting on the hood.

William comes around the car and leans against Liam, kissing him hungrily. "Been wanting to do that all day."

Liam grins. "Was it because I pushed you into a nook in a wall and pushed you against a wall kissing you when we have a 75% chance of being caught?"

William grins. "Yes. That and I've discovered I really like boy kissing."

Liam chuckles, grips William's hips, bringing him tight against him, and kisses him again, this time slow, exploring the taste and feel of his mouth on his own.

William lets himself be pulled and manipulated, opening his mouth and letting Liam do with him what he will. It's a little scary...William suddenly knows that pretty much whatever Liam wants him to do, he will do. He moans and wriggles closer.

Liam bites gently into Will's lower lip as he tucks one hand under Will's shirt, pressing his fingers at the base of his spine, moving in tiny almost non-existent circles.

William moans again. One hand goes to Liam's upper back, pressing their torsos closer. The other moves up to stroke his face.

Liam pulls back after a few more minutes and his eyes are completely dilated. "I think we got kissing down."

"So...." William's voice trails off a little, then he coughs and continues. "Can we...go to your bedroom, and maybe try some other things?"

"Wow, you're eager. Admiring that, I am, seriously. Yeah come on." Liam walks into the house, locks all the doors, then heads up to his room. He takes his jacket off, hanging it up, then he kicks off his shoes. He turns on some music, then turns it back off, `cause that's way too gay right now and they have enough to worry about as is.

William follows his lead, taking off his jacket and shoes, and then starting to remove his shirt. He's wondering if they are going to get naked now or later.

Liam sees this and takes a small breath. He reaches for the hem of his t-shirt, taking it off as well, then they both stand there clueless and half naked. Liam gestures to the big flat screen t.v. on the wall. "Want to watch t.v.?"

William shakes his head. "Not really. Much rather look at you. Touch you. Have you touch me. Is that terrible?"

Liam shakes his head, walks to the door, shuts and locks it, then comes up behind Will, plasters himself against his back, and sets his head on top of Wills. "No, not bad, sorry. Was stupid to ask, just nervous. Liam Frances O'Donnell is nervous, tell anyone I'll kill you."

"Your secret is safe with me," William says seriously. "All your secrets are safe with me." William leans back, rubbing against Liam, just feeling the play of muscles against him, the sensation of skin on skin. He inhales the sweet and musky fragrance of Liam's exposed skin. "You smell good," he says, then opens his eyes. "Ok, that just sounded really gay, didn't it?"

Liam chuckles and shakes his head, "No, Will, it sounded just fine." Liam tilts his nose into Will's hair and takes a whiff, then he nuzzles bringing his arms around Will's smaller frame, stroking the silky smooth skin. "You smell good too, feel good."

William moans again and shivers. "I love your voice. So commanding and deep." He twists around so he is facing Liam and plants kisses on his chest and neck. "Mmmm. You taste good too."

Liam looks down at Will. "Commanding? Well I guess. I have that habit of let's go, no not that one this one, not her, her. My fucking god-- you've just let me do it to you for days."

William nods. "Yeah. Remember, wimpy little Mama's boy here. I'm used to being ordered around, to giving in. I just never realized til *you* did it that I *liked* it...that it made me hot." He shivers and kisses some more on his neck.

Liam tightens his arms around Will and scratches his fingernails lightly up his back. "Now, don't tell me that. I won't ever stop. Remember, kinkmeister extraordinaire here."

William shudders, hard, sucking on a tender bit of skin at the pulse point at the base of Liam's throat. "You want me to lie? I'm not good at it. It makes me fucking hot when you tell me what to do." William gets harder and gasps. "When you whisper in my ear in that fucking hot way and tell me what you want to do to me, what you want me to do. Bloody hell, I practically came from you telling me how to shoot pool."

Liam swallows hard and his cock twitches. He looks deep into Will's eyes, his own turning black from the intense feelings he is getting from these declarations. It gives him some insane thrill to be this powerful, have this much leeway, this much say over another human being. He slides his hand down now, slowly, not taking his eyes off Will. He slides two fingers under the waist band of Will's jeans and he just brushes his fingers over the top curve of his ass. His breathing starts to become labored and uneven. "Jesus...Oh Jesus."

William gasps. "Oh, fuck, that feels good. Can we...can we get naked now? And can I...take your jeans off you?"

Liam just nods, afraid to move or to do anything other than what he is at the moment.

William reaches down and starts undoing Liam's pants, unsnapping them and then unzipping them. "No underwear," he smiles. "Just like me." He starts pulling them down, kneeling as he does so. His mouth ends up a bare inch from Liam's cock, and just for the hell of experimenting, he blows a warm soft breath over it.

Liam chokes out a whimper at the feel of the breath and the sight of Will on his knees. His cock turns to steel in five seconds flat and he closes his eyes truing to be good, trying to be calm.

William swallows hard. "Fuck. *I* do that to you? Just with a little breath?"

Liam waves his arms in a wide gesture down towards Will, still keeping his eyes closed. "And you on your knees...on your knees in front of me...like right there...just like an inch the hell away. Guy or not it's fucking hot."

William shivers again. "Good to know I can do it to you. I better get up though... 'cause I really don't know what I'm doing down here and I'd probably do it wrong anyway." He gets up, standing in front of Liam, and unzips his jeans, sliding out of them. "Ok, all naked now. So...you've had women suck your cock, right? You know what is supposed to be done? So you can, like, teach me?"

Liam's eyes open and he looks like is about to pass out. "Teach...teach you?"

"Yeah. So I can do it for you. Or don't you want me to? I thought from that reaction you just had that's what you were thinking about."

"It was, oh fuck it was. Jesus Christ Will, I'm fucking nervous and I have no fucking idea what to do. I don't know who should do what, and how to do most of it. I didn't want to assume or make you do anything you didn't want to do either. So I just I'm a little surprised is all."

William nods. He snuggles in closer. Naked now, their erections brush lightly over each other. "Yeah. I'm surprised at myself. But...I think about it. When I wank off. What you could do to me. What I could do for you. What you might want me to do." His skin prickles momentarily in gooseflesh from the excitement and then smoothes again. "And you know more. I mean, I've read and stuff, but you've watched pornos and had sex--- with women, but still sex, so you at least have some idea of what to do. I just have to imagine, and my imagination is going wild thinking about you and me."

Liam pulls Will tight to him again and rubs his arms. He is silent for a bit, then he says gently, "Are you sure you want to do that? You want me to teach you?"

William nods. "I do. I want to..." and his voice pauses and gets low and raw, "suck your cock."

Liam shudders and groans deep. "Oh you fucking evil, wonderful boy." Liam lets go of Will to sit at the edge of the bed. He spreads his legs then gestures between them. "Come here."

William obediently comes over to stand between Liam's legs. "Yes, Liam?" He asks, quivering expectantly.

"I'm going to teach you. Now on your knees," Liam says as calmly as he can manage.

William sinks to his knees. His cock is rock hard. "Fuck, when you just said that...I just about came." He looks up at Liam, his lips just almost touching Liam's erect massive cock, but not quite.

Liam nods a bit, his eyes stuck to Will's. "I get that I truly do. Ok now...fuck...ok. Basically, it's not a thing most people can do or like to do. So you need to decide on your own once you try it out. You have to relax your throat, you have to breathe through your nose. Those two things help the process, girls say. Licking and sucking are definite pluses. Teasing is also good. You know, engulfing just the head and swirling your tongue around the tip, into...fuck...god into the slit. Basically do what feels right-- those things are just things I like. Also there's swallowing but you have to be able to deep throat to the base, and, well-- not like you're a professional, so don't worry about that right now."

William listens carefully. "Ok. I'm going to try. I'm probably going to do it all wrong and mess it up, but...here goes." He starts out taking tentative licks on the head of Liam's cock, testing the taste, and then moving his mouth forward taking the head of his cock into his mouth. It is warm and the skin oh-so-delicate and he starts licking, playing, making little patterns with his tongue, darting in and out of the slit.

"Ohhh fuck...fuck...so far...so good." Liam moans as he threads his fingers in the blanket below.

William, encouraged by this, starts taking more and more of the monster member into his mouth, relaxing his jaw. He is at a loss for what to do with his hands so he rests them on Liam's inner thighs, then almost unconsciously starts stroking the soft skin there.

Liam keeps his eyes on Will he won't look away even when he has the urge to buck or arch his neck. He stays still, just watching this play out and enjoying it more than he ever thought he would, and it just started. "Good, god doing so good, Will."

William's blue eyes look up, big and trusting, into Liam's, wanting to make sure Liam meant what he was saying. He was so afraid of doing it wrong. He keeps pushing, his mouth now nearly filled with Liam's cock. It is brushing the back of his throat. Luckily his gag reflex is not strong, and he supresses it. His hands have moved up the inner thighs and reached the balls, and his fingers tentatively stroke the soft skin of the balls. He begins to bob his head back and forth, sucking in his cheeks. His tongue licks and curls around the cock as it moves in his mouth.

Liam's gaze finally breaks as he moans raggedly, his neck arching back, his fingers tightening in the sheets. "Fuccckkk, oh fucking god, oh yes, oh fuck yes Will."

William hums happily, pleased he is doing well. He decides after some more bobbing to...try...the swallowing thing. So he relaxes his throat a lot and swallows, taking the head of Liam's cock into his throat and holding until he has to breathe. Then he backs off and starts bobbing again. His hands are now playing with and fondling Liam's balls, just like he likes to play with his own during a good wank.

Liam in utter awe finds he can't hold back any longer and he cums shooting and screaming down Will's throat, his fingers nearly tearing the sheets. "Willll, fuccccckkkkk."

William is surprised as the warm salty fluid enters his mouth and throat, and he struggles to swallow it. He expected it to be nasty but it's not. He finishes swallowing and pulls his mouth back, looking up at Liam. "So," he says, his voice tentative and trembling, "Did I.. do it okay?"

Liam panting and looking extremely embarrassed but also turned on, pants out, "Are you fucking insane? I've lasted hours during blow jobs. I couldn't keep my shit together with you for five minutes. I think you did pretty fucking well, yes."

William smiles. "Good. I was so worried...I want to please you so much." He blushes, as he struggles to find words for what he needs to say next. "But..." he falters, "But Liam...now I need to cum. I'm so fucking hard I can't stand it. Do you want me to wank or something? Or...do you...maybe...wanna touch it?"

Liam swallows and lands straight back to earth. He looks down at the object of his secret and very deep desire. Thus far he has gotten away with being vague with what he wanted what he needed. Why he wanted this and how nothing else was going to compare. But now, now it was literally bobbing in his eye sight and he couldn't ignore it any longer. He whispers* "Stand up."

William stands up in front of Liam, trembling, his cock hard with need and weeping pre-cum. He doesn't know what to do with his hands so he puts them behind his back, unconsciously thrusting his hips forward more.

Liam reaches back and grabs Wills ass cheeks and pulls him forward. He looks up at Will then he looks at his cook. He takes a deep breath, releases it, then leans his face forward where he trails out his tongue and very tentatively swipes it over the head of Will's cock.

William hisses in pleasure. "Fuck. Didn't expect....oh bloody hell." He shakes and closes his eyes.

Liam brings Will closer and looks up. "No, open your eyes. Look at me- - I want you to look at me."

William's eyes fly open. "Yes, Liam," he says in a sweet submissive tone, loving it. "Eyes open." He looks down at Liam.

Liam swallows again and nods. "Good, good boy. Such pretty eyes-- so pretty. I want to see your pleasure," Liam says softly, then he moves forward again, opening his mouth, engulfing the head of Will's cock and swirling his tongue around slowly.

"Fuck, Liam. You manage to be in charge even when you're sucking my cock. I might as well call you Master and get....ohgod...it over with. Ohhhh. Fuckkkkkk. That's so good."

Liam smiles up at Will with his eyes and he gently nips at the head of his cock . Then he digs his tongue into the slit of his cock, tasting, and finding he doesn't mind the taste at all, and secretly awaiting when Will cums so he can drink that down as well, tasting his fluids.

William moans and threads his fingers into Liam's hair, trying to stay upright and keep looking into Liam's eyes. He knows he won't last long...he started out so close, it won't take much of this exquisite treatment to make him cum.

Liam keeps sucking and licking what he can, then he decides to move further. He breathes through his nose and then relaxes his throat, licking and sucking his way down Will's cock.

William feels and sees his cock disappear into the silken warmth of Liam's mouth. He trembles, trying to hold back, wanting as much as he can before he cums and this experience is over. "Ohhhh. Ohhhhh. Yesssss. Fuck yes. Damn. Oh Liam so bloody fucking wonderful."

Liam, fueled on and pleased by this, pulls back fast takes another breath, and bobs back down, swallowing hard.

This is too much for poor William. "Fuck cumming NOW damnit right fucking buggering now!" And he cums, hard, his whole body spasming, as he releases into Liam's mouth and throat. Liam grips hard on Will's ass and swallows every bit, not letting any of it go. He moans around Will's cock at the taste then he slowly pulls back and releases him. He brings his fingers up to his swollen lips and coughs, blushing when he realizes what he did and with the enthusiasm he did it with.

William's legs are weak and trembling. "Fuck, Liam...I'm gonna fall down. That was...that was... I don't have any words for how good that was."

Liam looks back and he grabs William's hand and brings him to the bed next to him. "Sit. Get your bearings back. Thanks...for...yeah."

William sits down, hard, his legs giving out even as they bend. "It's...it's pretty official now. That was definitely full-on gay kinda stuff. Not just kissing and touching."

Liam looks forward and nods. "Yes, definitely full-on gay kind of stuff. I sucked your cock...and I fucking enjoyed it...*a lot*...definitely gay-type feelings, Will."

William shivers. "Ooo, I liked it when you said the words. Damn. Such dirty, nasty talk. Whoever thought such a good little Mama's boy would says, 'suck your cock' and mean it? And love doing it. I honestly didn't expect, though... I mean, I've read stuff. And I know in these kinda gay things there is supposed to be someone in charge-- the top-- and someone who takes orders -- the bottom. And usually the top *doesn't* do what you just did. But, of course, you managed it while never losing charge. You are *so* definitely the top."

Liam looks at Will now, his eyes sparkling. "You keep telling me that. I don't know why but each time you do…fuck...damn it… my cock twitches and I want to do things, things I never have done with anyone with you. Liz has no idea really how fucking kinky I can be but you keep fueling it. I don't know why I did it. I just know I wanted to. I had to know. From the moment I saw your...I just had to."

William swallows. "Oh. You wanted to...suck my cock? Really? Oh. And like what kinda kinky things?"

Liam rubs his palms together. "Yes I wanted to. But yes, ok, I did, and I do what I want." Then he turns towards Will and he looks up then down his body slowly. "Sick, twisted little things that they only write about in the nastiest porn magazines Will. You read use your imagination."

"I have a lot of imagination," says William. "I guess we can have a lot of fun...bringing that stuff to life. With each other." He rests his hand casually on Liam's thigh, stroking it. "You didn't ask, though, and I figured you would. About the hair."

Liam looks at the hand on his thigh and he nods, muttering, "Been trying not to think about it much."

William chuckles. "Oddly enough, it's for swimming. Hair creates drag. Lots of swimmers do it. I get waxed. All over. It's kinda sexy in a masochistic kinda way. The warmth and the little bit of pain over and over and over."

Liam swallows and concentrates harder on the hand on his thigh. "Uh huh. It's cool, honestly, doesn't bother me. No, no, bothering me not at all."

"So..." William smiles wickedly as he decides to use the word again he learned yesterday. "What do you want to do next with your little whore?"

Liam covers Will's mouth and shakes his head. "Please oh fucking please don't. I'm a hair's-breadth away from not caring about care. I'm talking Deliverance-type actions where I bend you over something, not caring if you're comfy, and just going to town. Please, Will, want to do this right. But you keep making something inside me just want to take, have, possess-- it's so fucking hot, but it's scary too."

William nods, eyes wide. When Liam takes his hand away he whispers out, "Okay. I'm too pushy, too needy. I get it." He pushes back on the bed and lies back, tossing an arm over his face. "I'll be good."

Liam looks down at his hands and he is quiet for a bit. When he looks up he moves over to where Will lays. He grabs the arm thrown over Will's face and brings it down to his crotch where he opens his hand and curls it around his cock that grows instantly rock hard again as soon as it comes in contact with Will's hand.

William moans. "Ohhh. That feels so good. That soft skin, that hard piece of flesh under it. Never knew I'd want to touch a man's cock that wasn't mine." He starts to move it slowly up and down, stroking. "You want me to...do this?"

Liam tilts Will's body towards his and he nods, grasping Will's cock now as he starts to do gentle tugs up and down. "Yes, I want you to do this, as long as you're ok with it."

William nods frantically. "Ok. Oh yes. Ok. Definitely more than ok." His eyes start to glaze over in pleasure as Liam strokes his cock. "Oh. Oh. Oh fuck. Liam. I love your hands. I am officially in fucking love with your hands."

Liam smiles and moves a bit harder but still going as slow. "Why?"

"So big. And strong. And just a little rough. And just the right amount of...of...of...pressure." He moans.

Liam smiles and ups the tempo now, as he trails his other hand to Will's balls and he starts to stroke his finger up the sensitive vein.

William gasps. "Bugger. Liam, I can't concentrate on stroking you when your hands do that to me. I can't think. Hell, I can barely breathe."

"Don't worry about me then...because I'm not stopping til I see you cum and your beautiful face contorts in pleasure."

William moans again and his hand drops off Liam's cock and strokes onto his abs and chest. "Oh, fuck. Another word. You don't know what it does to me, Liam, that word."

"What word, Will?" Liam asks.

William sighs and whimpers. "Beautiful."

Liam nods, pumping faster and harder, his other hand pulling and tugging on Will's balls gently. "Ah, well, you are. You are so very beautiful, such a beautiful boy."

William cries out loud then, arching his neck, and his cock pulses in Liam's hand. "Oh, fuck, god, getting close now. That almost fucking pushed me over the edge."

Liam decides to be a bit brave, so, while pumping hard and fast, he trails the hand on Will's balls down the crease and he ever so softly takes the tip of one finger and moves it in a circle around Will's rear entrance.

William gasps and whimpers and then spasms, cumming hard all over Liam's hand. "FUCK! LIAM!" He cries out, arching hard. He gasps and pants, trying to come back to himself.

Liam cums then without much stimulation as well when he watches Will arch so beautifully for him as he cums. "Oh hellllllll."

William looks over at Liam with wide blue eyes. "Just the touch...just the suggestion...hell I don't know how I will ever last when it comes time for there to actually be touches back there." Then he looks down. "But how...I wasn't touching you."

Liam swallows. "Your body, oh fuck it was so hot when you arched-- I just lost control knowing I caused it...I swear I'm capable of keeping my shit together I am. I just, you just...fucking hell too much, too good. Any more and I may pop."

William nods. "You wanna stop, then? Go do something else and try not to think about this? 'Cause if we stay in here naked and rubbing on each other I'm pretty sure more stuff is going to happen."

Liam shakes his head. "No stay I want you to stay with me. Maybe we can rest, just sleep for a while. That way, when I wake everything will have settled. And it wouldn't matter if you were in another room or down at the pool, I would want to touch you, and I would just go find you so I could-- so might as well just stay."

"Ok. Wanna cuddle up like before? I'd like to do it front to front but that might be too much." William says, scooting up onto the bed and positioning himself. "You really want to touch me that much?"

Liam pats the bed in front of him. "Front to front I can do. It can't possibly be worse then having my cock nestled right where it wants to go now, can it? And yes I want to touch you that much-- see previous statement to prove point."

William moves in, snuggling, making himself comfortable against the broad expanse of Liam's chest, nuzzling his head in the curve of Liam's neck. He puts his hands on Liam's shoulders and pulls his body in close and tight. "I like touching you too. I like the feel and warmth of your skin on mine." He settles in. "Is this good?"

Liam nods and throws his arm around Will. "This is fine. Whole day tomorrow. When we wake we can decide how we want to spend it. In bed or in bed doing interesting and new things. But sleep for now-- just sleep."

William nods. He *is* a little sleepy, cumming so close back to back, and he is lulled to sleep in the warmth of Liam's embrace.

PART 6

In the morning Liam wakes early and he is refreshed and happy. Something that hasn't happened in a situation like this ever. He smiles and reaches out, stroking Will's chin. His other roams down his chest, his fingers barely ghosting over his milky, white skin. He feels something blooming in his chest and it awes him and opens his eyes. He feels something, something other than lust and that is something that also has never happened ever before.

William stirs finally. "Liam?" he says, opening one eye sleepily. "You been up long?" He gropes for Liam and kisses his throat.

"Little bit-- no more than a hour though. I feel good though, how about you?"

William moans and makes an odd purring sound. "Feel bloody marvelous. Why didn't you wake me? Or get out of bed? You just been watching me sleep?"

Liam threads his fingers in Will's hair, playing with the strands. "Pretty much. I was just watching you and thinking. Plus, I wanted to be here when you woke."

William smiles fondly up at Liam. "Thinking? What about?"

Liam coughs and mutters. "Stuff, you know-- guy stuff. What will I stuff my face with, do I smell stuff."

William nods, not convinced but not willing to push right now. "I suppose we *do* have to go eat at some point."

"Yep, eat, sometime. As soon as I get up out of bed...and shower...and well stuff." Liam babbles.

"Ok, this is going to sound completely bonkers, but you smell even better in the morning. Ok, too gay, I know. Just forget it." William says.

Liam picks up his arm and smells it and then he looks oddly at Will. "I do? I smell better after much sweat and sex acts?"

William whimpers. "Yeah. I shouldn't have said anything, right? I mean...oh, hell, just dress me in lavender 'cause I'm officially a poof."

Liam laughs and tickles Will's belly. "Shut it. You're no more a poof then me. I think you smell good now. I think you look good now. Fuck, you get out those glasses again and I may beat you in the `how gay can two previously straight boys be' contest."

William giggles. "The glasses? You like the glasses?"

Liam blushes. "Sorta...kinda..." Liam moans at the memory and he breathes out, "Fuck yeahhh."

William smiles. "So...you were attracted that first day too, huh?"

Liam smiles weakly. "Guess so, huh? Just didn't want to admit it I guess. Pride and everything. But the glasses kind of forced the issue."

William smiles. "Good to know. I wondered what all those weird looks were. At the time, I thought it was just you thinking what an incredible geek I was."

Liam shakes his head. "No, far from it. Kinky remember. I had visions of school boy getting taught a lesson over my ...yeah, nevermind. So breakfast--thinking simple cereal. What do you think?"

William nods. "Sounds good. No having to get dressed for that." He grins wickedly. He thinks for a minute. "Schoolboy? Getting taught a lesson? Sounds...interesting. Gonna have to try that later."

Liam swallows, nods, walking out quickly and downstairs where he takes out milk, bowls and several boxes of cereal.

William follows shortly after. "Fuck. It's even sexier than I thought." He sighs and settles down, picking out a box of cereal and pouring it into a bowl.

Liam looks at Will, confused. "What is?"

"You walking around naked in the kitchen, in full sunlight, like that." William says, sighing happily.

Liam blushes and then groans `cause he blushed. He sits and fills his bowl with cereal. "Thanks. But you're sexier than me-- just so you know."

"Little skinny me?" William says. "Ok, I'll buy beautiful, but I'm *not* buying sexy."

Liam pauses right before the spoon reaches his mouth and snorts at Will. "Will, you're lithe, muscular, and you move like a feline. You scream sex out of your pores, for fuck's sake, who are you kidding?"

"Yeah, so much so that you're the only one that noticed, apparently. Whereas you, on the other hand, King Cock, the big guy, everybody wants you and bows down at your feet, sex god. Yeah. I'm sexier than you. *Not*"

"We'll agree to disagree on that one then. And sex god coming from your lips makes me want to eat my cereal off you. Don't use that one for a few mintues, kay?" Then Liam starts to eat, his eyes twinkling.

William nods, files 'sex god' away in his list of `words to drive Liam nuts', and starts to eat.

A little while later they finish and Liam puts the dishes in the dishwasher and starts it up. "So, I'm going to shower now..." He rubs the back of his neck. "Do you...I mean...do you maybe want to.." Liam trails off.

William looks up, eyes sparkling. "Share it with you? Oh, fuck yes. So very much yes."

Liam breathes a sigh of relief. "Good, ok. Come on, then." Liam heads upstairs and goes into the lavish bathroom, starting up the shower which is huge and spacious.

William follows right behind. "So...how's this going to work, then? I wash you, you wash me? Bloody hell," he looks down, as he is hard already. "Just like something out of a porno."

Liam laughs and opens the door. "Get in—that's first. We don't have to wash each other if you don't want."

William climbs in. "You're bloody kidding, right? Or are you not wanting to?"

Liam shakes his head and gets in. "Did I say that. Nooo, I did not. But you're worried about how we look and I don't want to make it worse. You can wash me if you please. I'm big, not a brute."

William chuckles. "Bloody hell, Liam, I'm standing here with a stiffy just from the thought of us washing each other. Yes, I want to." He soaps up a washcloth and moves in close, starting to scrub Liam's chest.

Liam grabs a sponge and soaps it up, starting to wash Will. "Yeah I can feel tinglies too. Ok, that's a gay word. Oh well-- to hell with it. Whatever I say or do, just going to take it in stride. Whatever it looks or sounds like. Starting now."

William hmmms. "Sounds good. Me too, then. Not going to worry if I sound gay." He scrubs down Liam's arms and then starts working on his stomach. "So...naughty bits first, last, or not at all?"

"You're an adult aren't you? Do what feels comfortable to you." Liam starts to scrubs Will's neck.

William looks, considers for a moment, and reaches around to start scrubbing Liam's lower back, working down onto his ass.

Liam's scrubbing falters a bit and he looks into Will's eyes. "Wow, that's comfortable." He grins a bit, then starts to works again, moving down his chest.

William grins. "Ok, there's a word I could use here but you said not to use it cause it made you want to bend me over and go to town. I *like* touching you. And I feel...needy. Greedy. Like I want everything now. That's why I keep asking you, 'cause I don't want to do too much." He finishes with Liam's ass and moves to his legs.

"Oh I'm not complaining at all. Not a bit." Liam moves his own hand down to Will's ass now that he washed his back. "And little secret, kind of like the needy, and the greedy. I'm kind of greedy myself, possessive too-- like *a lot*."

William washes slowly down Liam's legs, enjoying the feel of his strong muscles. "Is that why we left the party like that?"

Liam coughs. "Uhmm, yeah about that. I mean yeah, that's why but I...I'm sorry I acted like that. I don't own you, hell we aren't even dating. I haven't even had sex with you. I don't know what came over me. I just went apeshit."

William chuckles. "Don't apologize. I...I kinda like it that you feel that way about me." He finishes with Liam's legs and stands back up. "I was thinking about you, you know...during."

Liam is momentarily confused. "Durrring what?" Then it dawns on him. "Ohhhhh ok...wow. Ok. Your first time with anyone and you weren't even with me but you thought of me?"

"Yeah. Kept seeing you. Remembering you touching me. And then she called me baby, and I remembered you calling me baby boy...and....and I came." William's face is red now, but he wants Liam to know this.

Liam finishes washing Will. He drops the sponge and grasps his hand, bringing him under the water with him. He leans over and kisses Will passionately as the water cascades over them.

William moans and kisses back, reaching a hand up to grasp the nape of Liam's neck. *This could not *be* any fucking sexier,* he thinks. *This is definitely like something from a porno.*

Liam pulls back to breathe, then goes right back to kissing Will. His hands trail down to his ass, cupping and kneading the silky, soft skin. He moans into Will's mouth, his cock twitching.

William whimpers in his throat as Liam caresses his ass. His own cock, already hard, gets even harder. His free hand strokes down Liam' chest and starts toying with his nipple.

Liam moans and pulls back and shuts off the shower, his eyes dilated. "Ok, all clean.....fuck...fuck...ok."

William nods, unable to speak, and steps out. He grabs a towel for himself and hands one to Liam. He doesn't trust himself to towel Liam off right now. He finds his voice finally. "I like how you smell now, too. Damn. Apparently I just like how you smell. Edible. Like cinnamon."

Liam nods and wraps the towel around his waist. He is now afraid to speak—hell, to move, but he does. He walks to his bedroom and he sits on the bed. running a hand though his hair.

William wraps a towel around his waist and comes into the bedroom too, standing against the door, looking at Liam.

Liam looks up and smiles softly. "Hey you."

"I move like a feline, really?" William says. "Like this?" And he starts walking over to Liam, slow, graceful.

Liam swallows and nods slowly. "Yeah like that."

William's eyes go wide. "Bloody hell. I *love* being able to do something to make you look at me like that."

"I like watching it to believe me. Come here." Liam spreads his legs for Will to stand between them.

William keeps walking, ending up between Liam's legs. He looks at him, eyes sparkling. "What now?"

Liam takes a breath and releases the towel around Will's waist and lets it drop. "Don't know. Thinking it up as I go." He brings his mouth forward and he starts to lick the water droplets up in long stripes on Will's stomach.

William moans and threads his hands in Liam's wet hair. "Fuuuuuuck."

Liam purrs as well unbeknownst to him when he hears Will moan that. He moves his mouth lower now, licking up the crease in his hip bone.

William shivers. "Oh. Oh. Damn, that's sexy."

Liam keeps making the sounds and he licks over to Will's cock now and he places tiny breathy kisses on the head.

William groans then, and arches his neck back. "Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh. Fuck." Each word is groaned out as the kisses land.

Liam runs his nose up the length of Will's cock, then back down and on the way back up he nestles his nose into the smooth hairless pubic bone and he breathes in, his fingers digging into Will's ass. His purrs turn to desperate needy little panting moans.

William looks down. "Fuck. Liam. I...I...I want you so much."

Liam laughs softly and looks up at Will. "You're telling me. Fuck Will...fuck...I want you, I want you so fucking bad but I don't know how to do this. I have no idea."

"Well..." William blushes red. "I...I've read some... some gay sex novels, okay? I was curious. So... theoretically, I know how they say you're supposed to do it. Oh, bloody fuck this is embarrassing."

Liam looks at the television and says softly as if he doesn't want it to hear. "We always have that."

"You mean...watch the male pornos? Yeah. I guess that'd be a good way to see." William is shaking a bit. "Damn. I just sodding want this so much."

Liam nods. "I do too, fuck I do. So do we want to? I mean we don't have to. I just...It's just a idea."

William nods. "Let's do it. Let's watch." He climbs onto the bed and sits next to Liam.

Liam nods takes a breathe and turns on the t.v. then he switches it to the channel. Right now there are two girls as there was the first time. Liam leans back. "Five minutes and this show's over. Let's wait it out-- see what's next."

William nods. "Yeah." He leans over and puts his head on Liam's shoulder and threads his fingers with Liam's.

Liam squeezes, watches for two minutes, and he chuckles.

William looks over. "What's so funny?"

Liam still laughing, looks at Will. "I'm not turned on by the girls at all."

"No?" says William. "Not at all?"

Liam shakes his head. "Not a bit..I'm serious and you?"

William shakes his head. "No. Not sure I ever was, really. I'm...I'm beginning to wonder if I just liked girls because I was supposed to. I mean, they're pretty and soft. But when I was finally naked with a woman...all I could picture was your muscular body. I...think...I've always been gay, Liam. Does that freak you out?"

Liam looks at Will like he's crazy. "I sucked your cock and I'm still here. If I was freaked...after I had done that I would've beat the shit out of you and kicked you out of my house-- trust me. No, it doesn't freak me out Will."

William nods, letting out a long shaky breath. "Good. I was worried when I said that you'd think I was trying something from the first."

Liam shakes his head. "No, you didn't make me feel this. I felt this before you even knew for sure what you did." He turns back as the show ends. "Ok, lets see what we get, huh?"

William nods, and then two men appear on the screen, one older, one younger. The older man starts talking dirty to the younger man, stroking him, kissing him, feeling him up, and then starting to undress him.

Liam swallows. "Ok, I can do that. That's not hard."

Then the older man undresses as the young man lays down on his back on the bed. The older man takes some lube from the bedside table and applies it to a finger, and starts working the finger into the younger man's pucker, slowly pushing the finger in. William moans and clutches Liam's hand harder.

Liam squeezes back then proceeds to get more engrossed. When the man works that finger for a bit then slides another inside, he whispers, "Oh fuck." Then he moans and whispers again a few minutes later when a third goes in, "Oh fucking hell."

William nods. "You said it. And see how he bucks when he pushes it in just enough? What the bloody hell is that?"

Liam shrugs and then moans when the younger one bucks up harder crying out to be fucked, begging. "I'm not sure, but that is intense."

Then the older man removes the fingers and starts sinking his cock in. The younger man cries out in pain initially, but then starts moaning in pleasure, and bucking again when the older man sinks in deeper. William is intensely hard, watching this, thinking about it happening to him. "Fuck. I mean...fuck. Hey...I think I know what is causing that reaction. From the...gay porn I read. The prostate. In the gay porn it always drives them nuts when it's touched."

Liam looks at Will now. "Something inside then?"

"Yeah." William nods. "Not sure exactly where, or how far up...but inside." He looks over at Liam. "You...you think you can do it?"

Liam squeaks. "What? Find the something or fuck you?"

"Fuck me." William says.

Liam nods slowly and he reaches up and turns off the t.v. "Yeah, I can. I..I don't have any...there's no reason. I have body oil and lotion, though."

William nods. "Good. Good." He is nervous and excited. "So...what do you...how do you want me to be?"

"How do you want to be, Will? It's your-- and pardon my frankness-- it's your ass. Christ. I mean, how will you be comfortable?"

Will nods and laughs nervously. "Ok. I...I think I want to be like the guy on the porno. On my back. So I can see you." He leans over and kisses Liam passionately and hungry. "I want you so much, but this is so scary. I'm glad it's you."

Liam laughs shakily and whispers. "I'm massive, you said so-- and you're glad it's me who will like tear you apart. Are you a pain junkie?"

"I'm glad it's somebody I care about," William whispers, barely able to voice the words, "for my first time."

Liam stops laughing and whispers, "Oh, yeah...sorry...sorry."

William strokes his face. "No, don't be sorry." He kisses him again, a kiss full of longing, and clings to him. Then he lets go, breathing, laying on the bed, spreading his legs. "I'm ready."

Liam looks at the sight and he starts to hyperventilate, but he closes his eyes and he opens them slowly, taking calming breaths, moving off the bed, opening a cabinet, getting out a bottle of body oil and coming back to the bed. He gestures to a pillow. "Hand me that. If I lift you up, might make it easier." William grabs the pillow and hands it over to Liam. Liam takes the pillow and gestures. "Lift up for me." William lifts his ass up off the bed. "Like this?" Liam gurgles out, "Yeahhh." Then he slides the pillow under Will's hips. His hands shake now and he tries to catch his breath at what that sight presents. "Fucccckkk meee."

William keeps trying to breathe normally but his heart is pounding hard. "Does it...Do I...oh fuck. I can't even talk anymore. I'm so fucking nervous. Me...propped up like this...that turns you on?"

Liam nods firmly. "God fuck yes." He shakily opens the bottle of body oil, spills some onto his fingers, closes the bottle haphazardly, and he scoots forward, whispering out shakily. "Spread your legs for me...a little more pleasseee."

William spreads his legs, his excitement growing by the second, overcoming his nervousness. "Ohhhh. Liam. This is really going to happen, isn't it?"

Liam brings up his slicked hand and he runs it up Will's thigh. "Feels like it...looks like it...want it to. Are you ok?"

William nods. "Yeah. Just...I want this so much. It's hard to believe it's really going to happen. I want you, Liam, I want you soooo much."

Liam scoots closer still, and his hand drifts down the crease of Spike's ass until he reaches the indentation, and he shudders as his finger traces around the hole. "Shiitttt...ok, ok. Relax, I guess. I mean, if you tense it will hurt worse I imagine. So try, try to relax."

William relaxes...or tries to, as best he can, given how excited he is, and the fact that Liam's finger is at this moment circling around his hole. "Just like the porno," he mutters to himself. "It's gonna feel good."

Liam closes his eyes, takes a breath, then opens them and starts to push his finger forward. It takes a second, but then the muscle pops around his finger and starts to swallow his finger bit by bit as he pushes gently. Liam breathes out, "Oh God."

William writhes a bit on the bed and clutches the sheets with his fingers. "You said it. Fuck. It feels...it feels good."

Liam, spurred on by this, pushes a bit more until his finger is seated, and just like on the show he starts to move his finger back and forth slowly. "Tell me if I hurt you, I don't want to hurt you."

"No, it's good. But it looks like from the porno it's gonna hurt some sometime. And from all the stuff I read. The first time, especially. I'm ready for that, okay. I want it too much, I don't care if it's gonna hurt."

Liam nods, but is wary-- he really doesn't want to hurt Will. He keeps thrusting until the muscles loosen and he slicks up his fingers again and pushes a second one to the hole. "Number two, Will, ok?"

Will nods. "Yes. C'mon. I'm ready." He is getting more relaxed now, the pleasure coming through, making it easier to proceed.

Liam nods and pushes the second finger inside with the first and he starts to work it inside Will. "Still ok?"

William moans deeply. "Ohhhhhh fuck Liam it feels so good. Like...like heaven. Please, yes, more."

Liam nods and thrusts the two fingers inside until the muscles again loosen. He slicks up his fingers again and pushes the third against Will's hole, this time looking into his eyes for a answer. Will nods, his eyes dilated with pleasure, his breathing erratic.

Liam nods as well and pushes the third finger inside. He pushes and pulls back until he sinks deeper and deeper. He, out of curiousity for this place inside that brings pleasure, crooks his fingers and they brush over a tiny bump-like nub inside Will.

William arches off the bed. "OH! FUCK! LIAM!" and then drops back. "That was the spot."

Liam fights to keep his composure and he nods. "Yeah, yeah...oh fuck that was hot...that was so hot.." He presses his fingers up now and he pushes them into the nub.

William cries out again. "Fuck, Liam, god, Ohgod, fuck!" He manages to stay in place but he quivers and writhes.

Liam pants, "Does it feel that good?"

William nods, eyes glazed. "Yesssss. Oh fuck yessss."

"How good?"

"Like cumming. Almost that good." William says.

Liam nods and he keeps pumping and then he twists his fingers as he pumps, every once in a while grazing over the nub.

Each time he hits the nub, William cries out. After a few times of this, he gasps, "The guys on the pornos...*so* not faking those noises."

Liam says, his voice nearly cracking, "No, no don't think they are. Will...Will I think I am having a very desperate need to move forward here. Are you, I mean are you?"

William nods furiously. "Oh yes ohgod yes please." He is really scared but he also wants this so much, and he refuses to let Liam see the fear.

Liam pulls his fingers out slowly. Then he climbs over Will. He kisses him softly, then he reaches down and grasps his cock and brings it to Will's hole, and he whispers as he lines up, "Ready?"

"Ready," William whispers back. He wraps his arms around Liam's neck and looks into his eyes.

Liam nods, takes a breath, then he ever so gently starts to push against Will's hole. It seems like a lifetime, but it's only a mere couple seconds, working from the stretching and the oil, and Liam's cock pushes through the ring of muscle. And as soon as Liam is through and he starts to sink ever so slowly with his pushing, his eyes dilate, and he hisses low, his breathing becoming erratic more and more.

William cries out in pain as Liam pushes through the ring of muscle, his whole body arching hard into Liam, and then he tries to relax, panting, as Liam's massive cock slowly invades him. There is pleasure mixed with the pain but William is being stretched much more than with the fingers and he has to slowly adjust. He gives little cries and whimpers and keens as Liam continues to push.

Liam threads his fingers with Will's. "Need me to stop, want me to stop?"

William gasps. "No. No. No. Want this too much. Just...just have to get used to it. So big. Sooooo fucking big. It hurts and it's good all at the same time. Supposed to get better when I get used to it...all the dirty books say so."

Liam smiles and chuckles. "Well, let's see then." And Liam starts pushing again. He keeps his eyes locked with Will's. "God...fucking god...feels good I want you to know that. Feels so fucking good. I haven't even sank all the fucking way down and it's better than any fucking sex I've ever had Will."

William moans. "So glad. Want it...want it to be good for you." Liam pushes in far enough to hit the prostate and William arches again. This is much more intense that with the fingers because it keeps pushing, no release, no taking away, and the pleasure is soooo intense. He clings hard to Liam. "Oh Oh ohgod ohgod ohgod ohgod fuck fuck fuck!"

Liam stops, thinking the worst. "I hurt you! Oh god Will, I'm sorry."

"No. No. It's the spot again. Soooo much better. God. Can't breathe. Fuck keep moving please ohgod please."

Liam flexes his fingers, kisses Will again, and starts to move again once finally seated. He stills only to calm himself. Then he slowly pulls back, his breathing again growing ragged.

"It's good. Oh, Liam, all the pain going away, and it feels so bloody fucking marvelous. I can feel you, moving in me. So good." William moans, still clinging tightly to Liam.

Liam shudders and his fingers tighten more and he pushes back in a tiny bit faster. "Fuccckkk, god, you're so tight so damn tight...oh god Will."

William whimpers and gasps and mewls, kissing and nuzzling into Liam's neck, pushing back, finally, wanting him back inside more quickly and deeper.

Liam moans loud. "GOD...oh GOD.....oh Will, oh baby...do that again please do that again."

William nods and pushes back again, pushing against Liam's massive cock. He cries out, feeling it slide deeper into him.

Liam lets go of one of Will's hands to slam it down into the bed and he keens and shudders. "Oh fuck yeah, yeah oh god...feeling another need now..oh fucking god.."

"What? Tell me, Liam," William says. "I want to please you."

Liam shakes his head and keeps moving slow and gently while gathering the blanket in his fist tightly. "It's ok...it's ok...I just...I just...oh shit...oh shit...shhh it doesn't matter."

"No. *Tell* me." William's tone is insistent.

Liam groans and looks into Will's eyes, letting him see the desire there. "You know that deliverance thing, the rip and tear asunder thing. Well, feeling a need to do that. Only without the really twisted rape concept and I need to shut up." Liam takes a breath and tries again. "I just want to be deeper and I want to be there faster and harder. God, I want you so much-- it's becoming hard to be good is all, Will."

William thinks a moment, only a moment, then answers. "Don't be good. Go ahead. Take me. You've been so good, so gentle...and I want you to feel good to. Please."

"I don't want to hurt you-- I just want to consume you. God I just want you to suck me so far I drown in you."

"Come on, Liam. Do it. Please." He thinks for a moment and he knows how to make him. "Make me your *whore*," he whispers as sexily as he can manage.

Liam's eyes dilate, turning black with molten desire. He whispers, "That was evil, Will." Then he brings his hand back, rethreading it with Will's, and then he brings both of them above Will's head, watching as he arches more and more with the stretching. Once he is satisfied, he pulls his hips back. "Say it again."

William gets even harder than he ever imagined he could when Liam holds his hands above his head. He'll have to tell him later. Right now, he just repeats, a little louder, "Make me your *whore*."

Liam has to close his eyes for a moment that time and when they open he says only* "Ok." Then he pushes back in hard and fast, then pulls back and repeats over and over, his face laden with extreme pleasure.

For the first several strokes William almost regrets his decision as Liam's massive cock batters him. But then he learns the rhythm, relaxes, rides it, and the pleasure is back again, only stronger. He keens and moans and his whole body trembles.

Liam looks deep into Will's eyes. "Good?"

William's eyes stare back, heavily dilated, into Liam's black ones. "Yes. Bloody buggering fuck yes. Good."

Liam moans and moves his body a bit up Will's, pushing back a bit further as he does, and he goes deeper still and his eyes roll back. "Ooooohhhh fuck Willll."

William cries out then. "FUCK!" Then, with agony in his voice, "Can't last much longer, Liam. Gonna cum, fuck gonna cum!"

Liam nods frantically. "Me too god me too cum with me same time, same timmmeeeee..now now...god fuck noww Will." And Liam cums screaming wordlessly.

At the same moment William cums, hard, splattering across their bellies, "LIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAMMMMM!!!"

Liam cums again at that, and he drops unceremoniously on top of Will, panting, and sweat trickling down his body onto Will.

Will enjoys the sensation for a moment and then squirms, finally having to gasp out, "Liam...can't breathe."

Liam coughs, then sits up, pulling out slowly, groaning hard at the loss, and then he rolls over onto his back and pants, looking up at the ceiling.

William rolls over onto his side and rests his head on Liam's chest. "That was....that was...so much more than I could have ever expected."

Liam throws an arm around Will. "That was fucking the best sex ever is what that was. I can't even...I don't know where. I can't even describe...fuck Will, it was good."

William smiles and sighs happily. "So glad. I was getting so much...so much...I hoped it was good for you too."

"It was more than good, Will. It was beyond good, it was beyond great, it was unbelievable."

William closes his eyes and hums. "Our first time. Do you think it will get better or worse as we actually figure out what the bloody hell we are doing?"

"I think as long as we keep going as we just did we will be fine and you shouldn't worry so much. I'm not, `cause if I was it would sound like this..." Liam jumps up on the bed and pushes in his cheeks, mock screaming, "I fucked a guy...oh god...oh god I'm dirty and wrong...I'm going to burn in hell...god will smite me...oh god."

William giggles. "No. I meant the *sex*. Do you think it will get better or worse? I mean, really, hadn't had a coherent thought about anything other than sex for quite some time now."

Liam lets his cheeks go and he sits on the bed. "Don't know...I want to do good, be good for you. I'm willing here, really willing to give it as much as a go as I can. But you, you don't have to worry about you."

William's eyes widen. "What makes you say that? I didn't do much of anything, really."

Liam looks at Will, and he moans in memory. "Oh no, you did-- trust me you so did, and do, and will do as long your around me. You don't even know-- I can't even describe-- I'm serious."

Will nods, slowly. "Ok. I'll take your word for it. So... I guess we need to get some lube, huh?"

Liam nods. "We do. And we could maybe go to the store or I can...and get some...do it right next time. Should've been more prepared."

"Or I could go. Probably better if we don't go together to do it." William grins. "Probably would look a *little* gay."

Liam chuckles. "Guess, do you want to? I mean it wouldn't embarrass you?"

"I don't mind. I mean, lots of guys use it to masturbate and stuff." William blushes, sheepish.

Liam rubs Will's cheek. "I love when you do that. Blush and look so innocent-- it turns me on like you wouldn't believe. But you can go then. Want to drive my Viper?"

William's eyes practically bug out of his head. "You'd let me drive the Viper?"

Liam nods reaches over and grabs the keys on the bedside table, picking them up jingling them. "For a price yeah."

William raises an eyebrow and grins wickedly. "What price?"

"Nothing major-- just a kiss." Liam says with a smile.

William moves over. "Sounds simple enough." He moves over to Liam and moves his face close to Liam's. "Ready."

Liam hums and presses his lips against Will's, kissing him softly and slowly. He keeps this up for five minutes, breathing every now and again when he pulls back to change angles of the kiss. Then he pulls back, grins, and tosses the keys to Will. "Be careful, need money?"

William's is breathing heavy now, his eyes dilated. "No, fine there. Wow....I mean....wow." He gets up on shaky legs and heads out of the room. He comes back a short time later with a paper bag.

"That was *so* incredible. It purrs at you. Wow. And I got like the biggest tube they had. I got a poor pathetic loser look from the cashier but big deal."

Liam is on the bed reading a book naked, and he smiles. "Yeah she is a purrer. She give you the crotch hum treatment?"

William nods. "Yeah. Has 'she' got a name?"

"Silla.....saw it in a book she is red like ruby red lipstick reminded me of a girl from a book named Silla who was really religious and had visions. Her family kicked her out said she was evil so she joined a can-can and danced till she killed herself, lonely and alone. It's tragic but I wanted black and they ran out so tragic was my feeling at the time. Love her now though."

William nods. "Silla. I'll remember, so I can talk to her. Cars like to be talked to. And she was really nice." William sighs.

Liam shuts his book and sets it on the bedside table. "They do and she will like when you talk to her since your voice is like honey and sex. I know I like it. But I knew she would be nice to you. I'm her Daddy you can be her Prince."

William climbs onto the bed. He straddles Liam's lap and strokes his face. "Has anyone ever told you that you are the most wonderful person ever?"

Liam smiles and puts his arms around Will's waist. "No, usually I'm a bastard or a really cool guy."

"Well you are. The. Most. Wonderful. Person. Ever." William says, punctuating each word with a kiss.

Liam chuckles. "I think it's you. You make me this wonderful. Bring out the best in me. Ever since my...my Mother I can't remember being this happy. And we haven't been together that long."

William closes his eyes and rests his forehead against Liam's. "A whole month. We have a whole month alone together."

Part 7

William closes his eyes and rests his forehead against Liam's. "A whole month. We have a whole month alone together."

"Yes we do. Want to do more than fuck in this house though. I want to take you places, do things with you. Take you somewhere nice and expensive."

William's eyes glow. "Out--in public? You'd risk that with me?" His voice is almost rapturous.

"There are places we can go...and I don't mind driving a hour or two into the gay districts to be with you in public. Show you off. See how many people I can make jealous-- I love that shit, if you didn't know." Liam says.

William chuckles and blushes at the same time. "Me. Make people jealous. Completely new concept to me but yeah. I'd love to." He thinks for a minute. "Aren't we going to need fake i.d.'s to get into clubs?"

Liam chuckles and opens a drawers and takes out his. "I got mine and I'll call Gunn tomorrow and ask him to do yours. He is a true city boy. Had to do a lot of shit, most of which he still won't admit to even me."

William nods. "That's interesting. And handy." William thinks for a while, and smiles. "So am I your kept boy now?"

Liam freezes and asks simply, "Do you want to be?"

William moans and then smiles wickedly. "I don't know. What all is involved in being your kept boy?"

Liam swallows. "Are we playing a game that will end once my cork pops or are you asking me seriously?"

William blushes. "I...I...I wanna know. Really."

"Well, you're kept, baby. I buy anything you need. I supply it everything from socks to cars. I take care of you. In every way you need taken care of. You're mine mind, body and soul. It's the nicest form of basically being property. It's kinky and it's dirty and it's hot to me. Yes, I know, but that's it in a nutshell."

William breathes raggedly. "You'd like it, wouldn't you? If... if I thought that sounded good to me? Being yours?" His jeans are straining with his erection against Liam's lap as he sits straddled on him.

Liam chuckles and his breath strains. He strokes his fingers inward toward Will's cock and he takes a breath and whispers, "Oh, fuck yeah. I can't even lie. Will if you told me yeah I think I would have to fuck you into the mattress. God, that is so disturbed but I just...I can't lie to you...it's so fucked up but I can't."

William nods. "Liam. I'm... damn this is so kinky. But I want to. Nothing has ever sounded so fucking right and hot at the same time."

Liam whimpers. "Have I told you lately how you're evil?"

William grins. "No." Then he looks a little concerned. "Is it too much? Do you... think less of me 'cause I bloody well want to do this?"

Liam shakes his head firmly and starts to take off Will's shirt. "No. baby, no fuck no. I just...I just can't believe you want to. I just don't understand. I only said evil `cause you let me get away with it and you encourage me. I'm a very bad boy Will and you keep letting me do this stuff. It's major-- this kept boy stuff-- you know that, right?"

William nods again. "Yeah. But I keep getting flashes. You showing me off. You wanting to take me nice places. You... hell Liam you're bloody well in charge now. The idea of giving you all the power just makes me melt inside. I...I want it so bad. I can taste it."

Liam cracks then like the proverbial cork he talked about earlier. He flips Will to the bed rips the shirt off and then the pants. He grabs the lube, starting to prepare Will. "God fuck Will. Can we start now? Can we?"

"Yes. Oh fuck yes, Liam, we can start right now," William says, his cock throbbing hard.

"FUCK...god yessss," Liam screams, removing his fingers and he thrusts home into Will and his neck arches back. "FUCCCKKK."

William whimpers and cries out, pushing back against Liam. This is so different, hard and fast and oh-so-good.

Liam spreads Will's legs wide and pants out. "Hold your legs like this for me baby-- just like this, please, for me."

William nods. "Yes, Liam. Whatever you want." He trembles just saying those words.

Once Will has his legs, Liam moves down the side of the bed and drags Will down with him till they are close to the edge. Then he rears over him and puts his arms on each side of his head.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I won't be mad if you don't , if you're scared."

William shakes his head. "Not scared. I've never been so fucking turned on in my whole damn life."

"All right...here we go." And Liam starts to move now, hard and fast, his position alone should make him go deeper but with Will holding his legs like this open and wide like, "My pretty whore look at you, so pretty," like a beautiful whore, he goes even deeper. And Liam moves as if he is trying to make the possession complete, his face rapturous and needy. "Tell me, Will, tell me you are."

William gasps. "I am your pretty whore, all yours." He groans as Liam pushes harder and deeper in him and he pushes back as much as the spread position allows.

Liam keens and looks deep into Wills eyes. "You're mine, all mine...tell me Will."

William nods and moans long and loud. "I'm yours, Liam. All yours. Only yours." His crystal blue eyes lock with Liam's chocolate brown ones, and it is electric between them.

Liam pumps harder still, like a man possessed. He strokes Will's face. "You're so beautiful...god you're so beautiful, your face, your voice, your body, your soul, god the things you give...so, so fucking beautiful. God, your mine...so mine. My beautiful boy."

William cries out, "Your beautiful boy! Oh, fuck, Liam, please. So close. Can't hold out. Those words. Your voice. Your cock. Please."

Liam grips Will's cock and whispers, "Cum with me, Will, cum with me."

They both cum together, hard and fast, William on their stomachs and Liam into Will. They cry, as one, as they are both catapulted into bliss even more than the first time.

Liam lets himself slide backwards and out of Will then he slithers as if he has no muscle control to the floor where he pants and shivers from the sheer intensity of it.

William lies where he is, boneless, unable to move, breathing slow and deep. "Fuuuuuuuck. Liam. Oh yes. I...I have to be yours. No other way to do it."

Liam squeaks, "Done. You're mine. Would you like to seal the deal?"

William nods furiously. "Yes. Yes. How do you want to do it?"

Liam crawls on to the bed, throws the lube to Will, lays on his stomach facing the bottom of the bed and he slowly raises one thigh and whispers, "Like this. Fuck me Will."

William's eyes bug out. "You...you really want me to? I mean...you're the big football jock and everything." Even as he talks, he starts to move, his cock hardening.

Liam laughs. "Illusion shattered a bit when I fucked a man, baby. Not such a typical jock any more now, am I? I can be whatever type of jock I want now, can't I? And I want to be a jock who happens to like to be fucked by a man. But I'll never know for sure until you show me. So show me Will, please."

William moans. His voice is shaky, his breath ragged. "O-o-okay. I...I don't know how you were so calm." He lubes up a finger and moves it to Liam's pucker, working it around the outside, and then slowly, ever so slowly in. "Is this good?"

Liam jumps only momentarily, then he starts to breathe calming breaths. "Yes, Will. Yes, keep going. Just gotta get used to it, that's all...keep going."

William looks at Liam in front of him. "Oh, fuck, Liam. You...fuck your ass is so sexy. And there's this..." He reaches out with his other hand and caresses the spot where the top of Liam's ass joins his lower back. "This dip. Fuck. Too sexy for words. And I can see your tattoo." He keeps working the finger in, and then slowly thrusting it in and out.

Liam starts to pant and he already feels the need to beg for something he has never felt. "Oh god Will...oh god...keep talking to me, please keep talking."

William reaches out and hand and touches Liam's ass, slowly stroking his asscheeks. "The skin...it's soft, and warm, and ohhhh I fucking love touching it. God, Liam, how can...how can your ass be so fucking hot?" He lubes up another finger. "Are you ready for the second one, Liam? Ohhh....fuck. The way the muscles in your back move. Damn."

Liam nods. "Yes, now, please yes...god three even, just please, Will, please."

William nods, slipping in the second finger as he lubes the third one, slipping that one in as well. He is stretching now, and pushing and probing trying to find...ah, there it is. He pushes down on the nub of flesh inside.

Liam screams as his ass bucks back onto Will's fingers. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!"

William moans as Liam pushes back on his fingers. "Yeah. Now you know." He pushes again, and again.

Liam grabs the sheets and gasps, "God, god...Will god, baby goddddd."

William groans. "Oh, fuck, Liam...I want to, now. Do you think you're ready?"

Liam grits out, "Fuck yes, yes now, now, now."

William pulls out his fingers and lines up, pushing against Liam's hole. He can feel the tight ring of muscle and knows he's causing Liam pain but he remembers the pleasure after so he keeps pushing. Finally he presses through and is in, sinking inch by inch into Liam's well-lubed channel.

Liam hisses, but he keeps breathing and relaxing his body, his voice cracking. "Willll...oooh Willl."

"It'll get better, I promise, Liam. Just ride it out. I promise." He pushes in deeper, and deeper, finally reaching the prostate again.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck meeeeeeeeee." Liam shudders and moans out in awe.

William whimpers, remembering the sensation as it hit him, and then he pushes in and is fully seated. Then, he starts pulling and pushing, in and out.

Liam starts to rub his head back and forth on the bed below him, muttering his pleasure and digging his fingernails into the sheets.

William sees this. "Liam, it's good now? You can feel it, the pleasure now?"

Liam whispers, "Yes."

William groans. "I *knew* it. I'm doing it wrong or something."

Liam moans, spitting it out now, "God fuck no, no, Will, please don't you dare stop. Want it, god I fucking what you...I feel it, Will, I feel the pleasure. God, it's long and it's fucking invading me but I feel it, feel you and I swear if you take it away I'll beat the shit out of you-- now move."

William sighs in relief and starts moving, harder, faster. "Oh, fuck, Liam, so good, so tight...Never imagined it would feel so good."

All Liam can do is nod frantically, breathing hard and fast, as he bucks back, craving more.

William keeps pumping, pushing harder, wanting to give Liam more. He leans over Liam's back and is face to face with the tattoo. Fascinated, he darts out his tongue, licking it.

Liam keens desperately* "Willllll........"

William reaches around and grabs Liam's cock, pumping it. "Is this what you want?" He asks, unsure of what Liam was so desperate for.

Liam whimpers now with his desperate keens. "FUCK...oh god that's good too...but the licking, fuck, the licking...don't stop the licking...oh god please lick it again."

William takes his tongue now and starts licking, in little kitten licks, on the tattoo. "Like this?" he asks.

Liam screams wordlessly into the pillow and he can only buck back hard against Will and nod.

William keeps licking, enjoying the taste of Liam's skin, and tracing the tattoo with his tongue, as he continues to piston in and out and slowly stroke Liam's cock. He is in heaven.

Liam reaches back holding Will to him as he bucks faster still, it's like he can't get enough, that he needs it harder, faster and more...funny really how sex is like real life.

"Will, oh you feel...oh god it's going to sound so..." He trails off when he shudders and moans.

"Gay? I think we're past worrying about that." William says, groaning as he strains to push harder and faster.

Liam chuckles. "You feel, god you feel so good. Filling me so good, touching me inside and it's like nothing I've ever fucking felt before....god DAMN...fuck close Will so close."

William moans. "Me too. Let's cum, okay? Can't hold out myself."

"Ok, ok, now, now, now..oh fucking now." Liam screams as he cums spilling into the sheets.

William cums at the same time, exploding into Liam's ass. He spasms and bucks and then collapses on Liam's back, breathing heavily.

Liam, unlike Will, can hold Will's weight on him, considering he is a big brutish creature, so he just pants and glorifies in the experience he just had.

William lies there for a while, still inside Liam as his cock softens. He strokes the skin on Liam's back in little patterns with his finger. "That was...so fucking good. Beyond words."

Liam smiles. "Lots of that from you, the inability to form words with big experiences...it's so cute too."

"Cute huh? You know that word drives me screaming insane when Mother uses it, but I like it from you. Makes me feel all precious." William says.

Liam pillows his head on his arms. "You are precious Will. So beautiful, sexy and precious...and mine...mine now."

William shivers. "I like that word when you say it too. So, what, you get me a little collar now?"

Liam laughs. "No, no, I'm not that bonkers...I mean if you really wanted one for home...but...fuck Will...ok, bad boy. But no seriously no if you don't want."

William laughs. "Just kidding...mostly. But man... this is like every kinky novel I ever read. Wow."

"Still find it interesting you read all these books...you're like a hidden naughty boy under that blushing...that's fucking hot too."

"Told you, I was curious," William says. "And it didn't look like anything was *ever* going to happen for me."

Liam pats the bed next to him. "Come here."

William pulls out regretfully and moves over next to Liam, snuggling in close. "Yes?"

Liam cups Will's face. "I don't understand you, even before the makeover you were so beautiful. Why did you think you would never have anyone?"

"Mother. Driving everyone away. And the fact that I'm a terrible geek. Geeks don't get laid, everyone knows that."

Liam presses his finger over Will's lips. "Shhh, no geek no longer, never were. Nothing wrong with being smart-- it's society and society sucks major ass. Don't talk yourself down around me, you're perfect to me."

William closes his eyes and opens them again. "Still doesn't quite sink in. I mean...you're like a god or something, and you keep telling me I'm perfect, I'm beautiful. I've never...never had that before."

Liam turns sideways and pulls Will into his arms, throwing a arm around his waist and stroking the skin there. "You are, ok. I mean every word. I'm giving up everything for you. If I'm found out it's all gone, that's it...no second chance for me. And I'm doing it for you. So don't doubt me and what I say. I mean every word of it."

William swallows. "I'm not worth it. Really. Not worth giving everything up for. I never thought of it, how much you have to lose. I mean, I really don't."

Liam cups his hand over Will's mouth and looks firmly at him. "Shhh, right now, ok? Will, oh god, baby, it's just friends and popularity. I won't get kicked out of a scholarship for being gay or into guys…at least not without suing their collective asses off. So what am I losing really? Friends who won't continue to like me cause why? Because I want to be with a guy? That's fucked up and wrong and if they can't accept me then they were never really my friends then. All right? So, shhh, baby. I do this cause I want you and I don't care about being the King Cock of school."

William nods, eyes wide. Despite what Liam says... he knows it's a lot to lose. Someone who has always been popular has no idea what it's like not to be. But he won't argue with him. He's just humbled to think he might actually be worth it.

Liam lets go of Will's mouth. "Ok then...no more talk of it. Just cuddle with me...I feel used and it's kind of nice-- want to revel in it."

William snuggles in closer, stroking Liam's face. "And can I just say...fucking bloody buggering hell. Never expected to do that. Never."

Liam chuckles. "Yes you can say it. Was it good? I mean did I suck?"

William shivers. "Like I said. Pretty much beyond words. It was...sublime. Wonderful. Soooo hot."

Liam blushes now and hides his face. "Ok, all I needed to know."

Liam's cell rings and he sits up and grabs it, answering, "Hello? Speak. Hey...uh-huh...uh-huh...yeah...ok...ok...what time...where...ok...yes asshole...yes asshole...yes asshole again...alright yes I'm bringing him. No he isn't my new shadow...he is cool and I like him all right? Ok then. Tomorrow. Later." Liam hangs up and drops back to the bed.

William looks at Liam expectantly. "So who was that? And where are we going?"

"Gunn and we will be going to a local diner we hang out at 7 pm tomorrow. Because, and Gunn says, quote, 'You've become the rich boy hermit man get the fuck out of the house or I come and drag you out. Pale is not this season's `in' color. Oh, and are you bringing tiny tag along'?"

William chuckles. "Tiny tagalong. Well, apparently I have a nickname, anyway. So how exactly do you hang out?"

"Play pool, darts, talk shop..Gunn talks boobs, boobs and cars...and football. Xander talks food, cartoons comics. Groo talks painting, nature, ohmm, ohmm, peace and tranquility. Wes, talks books, knowledge and bore me with a spoon type shit but he keeps me on my toes. I talk whatever I feel like-- it varies. I don't think I can bring up my new love. `Fellas...ever had ass? It's like yummy. Oh yeah.' "

William sighs. "Ok, so at least I've got something in common with Xander and Wes for the talking stuff. But, yeah, probably the new love life wouldn't be a good topic."

Liam rolls on his side and looks at Will. "I'll tell them if you want. I mean fuck I really am so scared but I'm not a good liar. Why the hell should I?"

William shakes his head. "Hey. It'll happen sooner or later. No need to rush it. You'd hate yourself if you came out and then like a week later decided this was all some experiment, or that it wasn't worth it."

"You're right. I just wanted you to know I would. Lets rest ok...long day for you tomorrow-- you have to hang with the beasts for a long period of time. Should be interesting."

William hmmms. "Yeah. And...pretty worn out, honestly." He smiles and closes his eyes, saying sleepily. "See you in the morning."

Liam spoons close to Will and closes his eyes. "See you in the morning." Then he falls asleep.

The next day passes pleasantly. A lot of playing around, exploring, and just plain fucking. Then when it's time the two of them get dressed and head down to the diner.

Liam walks in and gets put into an instant headlock by Gunn. "Long time, no see, vampire...hurry Xander, check his pulse and his pockets for blood."

Xander runs up, checks Liam's pulse, looks into his pockets and jumps back. "Clean."

Gunn smiles and looks at Groo. "Hurry, cross check."

Groo walks forward slowly and presses the cross hesitantly on Liam's forehead and sighs, "Clean."

Gunn lets Liam go. "Ok, so you're living—that's cool."

Liam smacks Gunn in the head. "Asshole."

Wesley smiles. "I tried to dissuade them. I mean, honestly, if either of you were to be a vampire it would have to be your stepbrother. Porcelain skin like that is not natural on a man."

Liam turns to Will smiles wickedly puts him in a headlock and pulls him forward. "Xander...check."

Xander chuckles, comes forward, checks Will's pulse and his pockets. "Clean."

Liam looks at Groo. "Now you."

Groo sighs again, walks forward, and presses the cross to Will's forehead. "Clean."

Gunn smiles and walks forward and tilts his neck at Will. "Oooo yummy throat...ooo throat yummy."

Liam chuckles and looks down at Will. "So he look like food to you?"

William laughs. "No. How about a cheeseburger? I'm starving."

Wesley rolls his eyes. "Ah, Another victim of American fast food."

Liam lets Will go* "Ok, so we're both in the Vampire clear. How come Wes didn't get a job in the vamp check. God knows Groo didn't want to."

Gunn snorts and looks at Wes. "English is all stiff upper lip and it isn't proper. Guy's been here years now...he so needs to stop being so do you want some tea and crumpets."

Xander laughs and hands Will a menu. "And we conned Groo-- told him we would buy him that little Japanese peace tree he wants if he did this."

Groo sighs and chucks the cross to the middle of the table. "Yes, sorry, my friend. It is a very nice tree but my dad won't get it on our very large but his very tight fisted budget...very mean man."

Wesley sighs. "I'm disappointed, Groo, that you can be bought so easily. As an intellectual, I refuse to be drawn into this nonsense."

William chuckles. "I don't know. It was kinda fun. Always wanted to be a vampire when I was a kid."

Groo ignores Wes as usual-- after all, arguments do not brook peace, and he instead looks at Will. "Yes, William, vampires are indeed interesting. The lore is fascinating but not peaceful."

Gunn ruffles Groo's hair. "And our man Groo likes to keep the peace." Gunn flashes a peace sign then he turns it into a middle finger. "Where I am balls up and fuck off. Don't like, suck it."

Liam pats Gunn's back and sits. "Ahh, you're so cultured."

Gunn snorts. "Wasn't raised to be cultured. Rich boy, tai chi, goodie, goodie my shit is better than yours, boy. I was raised to be a man."

Wesley raises an eyebrow. "And it is impossible to be cultured *and* be a man? I beg to disagree."

William looks over at Gunn interestedly. "Kinda want to hear the answer myself. Since I was kinda planning on being a man at some point."

Gunn plops down across from Liam on the bench with Xander and Groo. "No, but I don't do that fork goes here, napkin goes here. May I, can I, here let me get shit. In my house being a man is standing up for what you believe in. Not being compromised. Not being anybody's bitch. It's a black man struggle, it's the poor mans struggle and once we weren't poor anymore we kind of got tougher. So no, you can be cultured just I ain't—all right, English?"

Groo claps. "And our friend Gunn made a empowering speech hurrah. Although very bitter but empowering."

Xander chuckles around his straw. "Yeah, it was inspiring, all right...can I go to sleep now? Sounded like one of English's defending the Queen speeches."

Wesley snorts. "Xander, you think anything not having to do with popular American culture is boring. You spend entirely too much time watch television and reading comic books."

Xander shakes a finger. "I'll have you know this country is beautiful and strong, and leave my comic books out of this, buddy. Or I get to dig on your Britannica collection."

William smiles. "I *like* comic books myself. Especially the Dark Horse stuff, like Cry for Dawn."

Liam raises his hand. "Shut up people." He looks at Xander. "Your Marvel men and woman are safe and cool and good for rotting your brain but it's your brain." Then he looks at Wes. "If we're so stupid then why do you love us? Because we rock-- so stop being so I am British therefore I am the stronger species, got me." Then he looks at Gunn. "You started this-- say sorry and do it before he takes off his glasses and rubs them, `cause that's always bad."

Gunn leans back in his chair, but he mutters, "Sorry English that you're a bratty British asshole."

Liam coughs loudly.

Gunn grits out between his teeth. "Sorry English."

Wesley shakes his head. "No need. I *was* being insufferable, as usual." He looks over at William. "And *that*, young William, is why Liam is King Cock. He always has the last word."

William nods, not trusting his voice to make a comment.

Liam coughs and nods. "Yeah, whatever. Now can we hang like human friends?"

Gunn nods stiffly. "Yeah, man,of course."

Groo smiles. "Of course my friend."

Xander waves his arms about. "I bow before the Master...I do his very bidding."

Wesley nods. "Certainly."

Liam looks at Will, his eyes sparkling. "Do you want to rebel?"

William squeaks, "Hell no. I'm in."

"Good." The waitress comes and Liam hands her his menu and grabs Will's and gives it to her as well. "Philly cheese steak hoagie and a cheeseburger extra cheese and special sauce. Chocolate milkshake and Coke."

Xander hands his menu over. "Fries and today's special."

Gunn puts his on the pile. "Pizza, medium, pepperoni."

Groo hands his over nicely. "Salad please, no cheese."

Wesley hands his menu as well. "Chicken breast, grilled, steamed vegetables, plain baked potato. And tea, hot, with cream and lemon."

The waitress nods. "Got it," and moves off.

Gunn looks at Will. "So, you nervous around girls or something?"

William blinks. "Yeah, some. Why do you ask?"

Gunn nods towards Liam. "Big L did your ordering, just wondered why...figured you were shy around girls. Just a question."

Liam rubs the back of his neck and mutters. "Oh, didn't notice...must've been distracted."

Gunn laughs. "No big whoop. Just hope he likes extra cheese, man, and special sauce."

William nods. "Yeah, sure do." Luckily that was the case... or this could have proved *real* embarrassing.

Wesley watches this whole exchange, interested, raising an eyebrow, but says nothing.

A short while later food is delivered and they start to eat.

Liam takes a drink of his coke. "So, Gunn-- need a favor."

Gunn says around a mouthful of Pizza, "Shoot."

"I need you to make Will a fake I.D. like mine."

Gunn grins and mock punches Will's arm. "You bad boy you, going to be a bad British bloke? Isn't that like illegal?"

William nods and grins, rubbing his arm. "Yes. It is. But you know, gotta be able to buy liquor and get into clubs."

Gunn whistles and looks at Wes. "There's hope for your country yet, English."

Liam sighs and snaps his fingers in front of Gunn. "Stay with me. Gloat later. Can you or can't you?"

Gunn nods. "Yeah man, of course. I'll have it to you by tomorrow."

Liam smiles. "Good, thanks."

Gunn cuts in. "But....."

Liam sighs and rubs his eyes. "But what?"

"But, I need a pic of Will-- and I get a favor too."

"What favor?" Liam asks.

"Vacation Fever party at Lindsey's. He says he wants you there...says it's a must have. So our group gets forgiven for your little cut-out the other day-- he was fucking jacked. So do that for me, and I got Will here covered."

Liam clucks his tongue off the roof of his mouth. "You're a dirty asshole. I'm not his pretty-face slave."

Gunn makes a ticking noise and taps his finger back and forth.

Liam growls. "Fine, dick. I'll be there."

Gunn smiles. "Eight pm, dress sharp, bring tiny. Don't forget to give me the picture."

William nods. "There's one of those little booths outside. I'll go make a picture and be back." He slides out and heads outside, returning in a few minutes with a strip of 4 pictures. "Here you go."

Wesley shakes his head. "Liam, you are corrupting this innocent young man. Taking him out to clubs? I imagine his mother will be properly horrified."

Gunn takes the pictures and pockets them.

Liam looks at Wes. "You're just mad because Gunn knows there's hope for your country. Leave me be, I have to mingle with a spoiled Richie Rich."

Wesley chuckles. "Really, Liam, I find your distaste for Lindsey very amusing. He really seems to like you."

Xander laughs. "Yeah, Liam, he really, really *really* does. There's rumors you know."

Groo sighs. "Really we shouldn't spread such things about him."

Gunn puts his hand over his chest. "Oh he is so manly and...*big*. I want to buy him Daddy-- how much?"

Liam growls and stands up, towering over Gunn. "Shut it."

Gunn laughs hard but continues. "Oh...oh yes the best glass I plan for him to be my Pet."

Liam throws his napkin on the table and storms off to the bathroom.

Groo sighs. "Now see you had him blow again."

Gunn chuckles. "He'll live. Maybe he'll stop being so pretty and perfect then. But it's a *rumor*, so what do I know?"

William asks, "So...there's a rumor that Lindsey's gay?"

Wesley nods. "Yes. Very perceptive. But of course, it remains only a rumor. And not one anyone would *dare* voice to his face, not if they wished to remain popular."

William's eyes go wide. "He's got that much clout?"

Wesley nods. "Ah. Yes. Lindsey is the bright sun at the center of the little society universe of our high school. All others merely bask in his light. Except, of course, Liam. I think that's what irritates Lindsey so."

Gunn nods and pushes his empty plate away. "Yeah, we just can't decide if Lindsey hates how popular and good looking he is. Or he just wants that for himself to have Liam. But he can't. Bugs the shit out of Liam though. But he can't do anything but take it. We pick on him and he blows like this."

Groo looks at Will. "Maybe you can talk to him-- you are family."

Xander nods. "Yeah, last time he blew his gasket. My bike got ran over. He bought me a new one-- but still."

William nods and sighs. "Sure. Might as well go try." He's terribly grateful Groo suggested it, 'cause he was worried it would look gay if he ran to the bathroom after Liam. He gets up and goes into the bathroom. "Liam?"

Liam is splashing water on his face and he looks up. "Yeah?"

"I've been sent in to 'talk you down'. Xander is fearing for his bike, and Groo is worried."

Liam chuckles and he moves over to napkin his face off then he throws it away. "Groo is the nicest guy on two legs. Xander should fear-- I totally annilated his last one. Gunn is probably getting his next quip ready for when I return back out and Wes is going to be neutral and watch me like a hawk for the slightest tick in my jaw because that's what he does. So how are you here to help? Questions? Comments?"

William shrugs. "Dunno. Just thought I'd come in and see how you were. They told me about the rumors about Lindsey. Makes me worried how they'll actually take the news about us."

Liam leans back against the sink. "If you noticed only one will take it bad. The others are pretty cool considering." Liam leans back against the sink. "But I'm not worried about that right now. I don't want to go. You have no fucking idea." Liam turns around, leaning over the sink, looking at his face. "First time he met me, I wasn't quarterback yet. Someone else was. We were also new money. Do you know how new money is treated amongst a established group of generations of rich folk?"

"No. Never been better than middle-class until recently. So how?"

"We are herded and watched like hawks. Every step has to be carefully planned and executed. We can't do anything wrong and I mean *anything*. So my Da he starts to mingle and go to dinners. Kathy goes to play dates and parties. And as for me, Lindsey *volunteered* to help me get in the *in* crowd. I didn't think anything of it. I thought he was just nice. Well two days after he kept me near him. The Quarterback broke his damn leg. He was told he wouldn't play *again*. And voila I was made the Quarterback. I told Lindsey the day before I played football in my town. He freaks me out, ok."

William's eyes bug out. "You...you think he had something to do with it?"

Liam shrugs. "I'm not saying anything. That would imply I know something, I can't even prove he wants me. I won't ever prove that. I'm just saying I don't like being his trophy boy. I do what I want when I want how I want. Lindsey seems to think I'm his property cause he helped me for three days. I don't know if he's gay but I do know he is rich and powerful. And I say fuck that. But even that I think excites him."

William nods and exhales noisily. "I can understand why you don't want to go. But he'd really punish the others if you didn't show up?"

"Yes. So I go and I smile and I let him lead me every which way."

"Sounds like fun," William says sourly. "Kinda glad now I've never been popular. Much less stress."

Liam chuckles, walks up to Will, pushes his hand against the door so no one can come in, and he bends over and kisses him softly.

William moans as Liam kisses him. "Have I mentioned how much I like that?" He says as they pull apart.

"When I kiss you?"

"Yes."

Liam smiles. "Ok, time to go back out. Before they think I killed you." Liam lets go of the door.

They head back out to the table and slide in. Wesley looks over. "Well, your mood seems better. Apparently Groo's suggestion was a good one."

"Well I can't kill him, can I? Da would kill me and I prefer to live. So I chilled out."

Gunn leans over. "So I'm thinking leather pants and your white tank, you're always hot shit in that. Parade of admirers when you wear that outfit."

Liam looks at Will and raises a brow as if to say told you so about Wes and Gunn.

William tries very hard not to picture Liam in the leather pants and white tank, as an erection might be difficult to explain right now. He nods slightly at Liam.

Wesley looks over at Liam. "So when are you hosting your first, 'my parents are out of town for a month' party? There is a lot of speculation on the subject, especially among the ladies."

Liam turns back to Gunn then freezes at Wes's comment and he shrugs. "Haven't thought about it. Been busy."

Gunn snorts. "Busy, Man you've been cooped in your house taking Will fucking prisoner with you, dude. You have to have a party."

Xander nods. "Yeah, L, you can't not have my parents are out of town party. You would be ruined."

Liam rubs his face.

Groo pats Liam's shoulder. "My friend-- you seem so hesitant and stressed lately. Are you wound up or distressed and need to talk?"

Liam shakes his head. "I'm fine Groo buddy I swear."

Gunn smacks Liam's head. "Then party. Let's plan. You need to climb back on the horse. Can't believe you've gone without this long-- ain't like you."

Wesley nods. "Normally I would be the last to agree to something like this, but you have some problems to address. As much as it distresses me to say it, Liz has done terrible things to your standing with the ladies...and consequently to *our* standing with the ladies. This party may be just the thing to repair your shattered reputation."

Liam leans back and looks at Wes. "So what did she say that shattered me so?"

Wes raises an eyebrow. "You really wish me to repeat what she has said?"

Liam nods. "Wouldn't've asked otherwise, would I? Just tell me Wes for god's sake."

Xander puts down all food and drink items as does Groo.

Gunn covers his mouth.

Wes sighs. "Well, I refuse to repeat it word for word. But there has been a detailed discussion of certain, shall we say, kinks, you possess? And wished her to indulge? Calling you master, for example, and other forms of roleplay, wearing costumes. There has also been extensive talk...certainly false, of course...of recent inabilities in the bedroom."

Liam coughs and he covers his eyes. "Fuck no, god no...I'm a sure thing. God she's bitter, yep bitter. As for the other stuff...well...god she's bitter." He uncovers his face and sits up. "Ok, so we plan a party."

Gunn whistles and claps. "Thank fucking god. And as for Liz, man, I dropped trying for that with that last rumor. You're the bomb-- get more girls then I do-- so you're the hotness and I'm comfortable to say it."

Liam snorts and looks away. "Yeah rumor...stupid...god, definite rumor."

Xander and Groo smile and say at once, "PARTY!!"

William wonders if ...well, the rumors were true, from the way Liam is acting. And if so...was he, William, the cause of it? Ok, small ego boost if so.

"So, what all is involved in throwing a real party?" He asks.

Gunn claps Will on the back and holds up his hand, ticking off fingers. "Say with me-- Chicks, Alcohol, Dancing, Mad Host, Mad House, Mad Money, Mad Show-Up, Sex, and Chicks. We got the house, host, money, we can get the alcohol, chicks, show-up. Sex comes for free once you mix all these."

Xander wipes a fake tear. "He's inspiring."

Gunn points to Liam. "Lindsey may throw the biggest, lavish parties. But Liam here throws the best mad fun and happening ones. He rules the party, party scene. Thank Mommy's trust fund."

William nods, impressed. "Thank you, Gunn. So now we plan?"

Wesley nods. "Now we plan."

They all move in like a flock of Gangsters and for two hours they scheme and plan Liam's party until Liam holds up his hands* "Ok that's it-- I draw the line at Stripper poles and clear heels. Now can I please go home? I got out, I hung out. I love you guys, but I'm fucking beat."

Gunn ruffles Liam's hair. "Yeah L go on take tiny back to his huge- ass prison but tomorrow do *not* be late. He will castrate you if you do."

Liam stands and grabs his jacket, slipping it on. "Yeah I'll be there. Will, you ready?"

Will slips on his jacket as well. "Ready. Good seeing you guys."

Wesley nods. "Good seeing you again, William."

Liam ruffles Groo and Xander's hair, then he pats Wes' back and punches Gunn's arm. "Bye fuckers. See you tomorrow where I get pimped for your standing."

Gunn smiles. "For a good cause, for a good cause."

"Yeah, yeah I'm out-- see you tomorrow." And Liam and Will walk out towards the Viper.

Part 8

The next night they are getting dressed for the party. William comes in wearing leather pants and a silk shirt, this time a blood-red one. "Acceptable?" He asks Liam.

Liam is wearing a pair of jet black leather pants and a whiter-than-white ribbed tank and he smiles at Will though the mirror. "You're hot, baby, as per usual. It's perfect."

William grins. "Just checking. As your kept boy I don't want to reflect badly on you."

Liam chuckles as he pours hair gel into his hand, then he starts to style up his hair into a spiked disarray. Once done with that, he pulls on a pair of boots and looks at Will. "What about me will I reflect badly on you, baby boy?"

William stands and shifts uncomfortably. "No. But I'm going to have to convince this hard-on to come down so I don't embarrass us both."

Liam lifts his wrist, looking at his watch, then smirks, moving to Will, pressing him up against the wall. "Seven thirty. Think I can do it?"

William nods. "I have confidence in you," he moans.

Liam drops to his knees and pulls down Will's leather pants as he goes, smirking. "You give me so much spirit. Now lets see if I really can do this and then get us there on time." And with that Liam engulf's Will's cock in his mouth, sucking and twirling his tongue...in the morning the last two days they have been practicing and Liam finds he has gotten very much better. He suctions his throat like a hoover vacuum and he starts to bob hard and fast, no time for romance.

William's cock begins to throb and jerk in Liam's mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he repeats over and over like a mantra until he moans out, "Gotta cum now...Liam...gotta cum please." Then he shoots down Liam's throat as Liam signals him with his eyes.

Liam pulls back, swallows, then helps Will redress. Standing, looking at his watch, he says "Seven thirty-three, huh-- new record. Let's go." Liam smiles and walks out, grabbing his coat but not putting it on.

William walks out on shaky legs and slips into the Viper. "Liking this whole kept boy thing, did I tell you?" he grins as the Viper starts to purr.

Liam nods and puts the Viper into gear. "You have, but please keep telling me. I like it." Then he pulls out and heads towards Lindsey's.

They arrive at the party, and of course there is already a noisy throng there. Lindsey happens to be close to the door welcoming guests as they arrive. He smiles over at Liam. "Why if it isn't Batman and the Boy Wonder," he says.

Liam smiles and pats Lindsey on the back. "You know me. If the assets show, it's a good outfit. And Will wants to catch a lady...roar." Liam makes his face apologetic. "About the last party Linds-- I'm really sorry I left you high and dry. Had some issues, forgive me?"

Lindsey nods. "Always. And after hearing about your troubles with Liz I understand why you ditched her. Girl may be attractive but apparently she's unstable." Lindsey comes over and pats Liam's shoulder. "Women, huh?"

Liam forces a huge smile and he chuckles. "Yeah, who needs them?"

"William, is it? You'll pardon me for a minute. Need a private word with Liam here," Lindsey says. He starts walking off as if expecting Liam to follow him.

Liam looks at Will. "Go find the guys, ok? Get a drink. I won't be long, ok?"

William nods. "Sure, no problem." He looks after Lindsey. "He just expects you to come 'cause he said so?"

Liam nods and mutters. "Richie Rich, remember? Now go on, see you soon." Then Liam turns and follows where Lindsey walked.

Lindsey is waiting in a side room. When Liam walks in, he closes the door. "So. What's with the charity case? Couldn't find a babysitter?"

Liam quirks a brow and keeps his temper on low simmer for now. "Will? He isn't a charity case Linds, he's family and my friend. Was I not to bring him? I wasn't aware he wasn't allowed."

"Odd, that. I wondered after you brought him last time without an invitation. So I talked to Liz. She said you don't even like him. That all you've been able to talk about for months is how much you didn't want your father to marry his mother and have some middle- class mama's boy to invade your house. So, I ask again, what is he doing at my party?"

The low simmer cranks to medium, and Liam swallows, saying calmly, "That was before I knew him Linds. Know him now. I like him-- he's smart, interesting and he makes me laugh. I haven't done that for real for awhile. So that's why he is here. He knows my friends, they like him, and I thought he was welcome."

Lindsey looks at Liam hard and intensely for a long, long moment. "Only you. You're the only person in school that would think they could get away with this, and the only one that could. Very well then. Give him the fast-track to being somebody. I give it to you as a gift. I'll do my best to make him seem worth my time."

Liam plasters on his fake smile so that when he grits his teeth it all looks normal. When he stops smiling, he relaxes enough to speak. "Thanks, Linds. I know you give me special treatment. I don't know why, but thanks, I mean it. Since I've moved here you've been," Liam swallows. "taking care of me, so thanks."

"No problem," Lindsey says, patting Liam's shoulder again. "What are friends for? Now, we should really get back to the party, before people talk."

Liam laughs hard. "*So* wouldn't want that...got a rep to keep." Liam opens the door.

Lindsey walks out ahead of Liam and goes back to welcoming guests. "I'll be over later to hang out, Liam," he calls over his shoulder as he walks off.

Liam whines out in his mock Lindsey voice. "I'll be over later to hang out, Liam."

Gunn appears behind him. "What up man?"

Liam jumps and grabs his chest. "FUCK GUNN!"

Gunn chuckles. "Nah, man, you're not my type. Good to see you showed."

Liam shakes Gunn. "Bastard, of course I did. Where's everybody else?"

Gunn signals. "This way." Gunn starts walking and Liam follows until they land in a private room where just his gang are hanging. "Wow, why the seclude?"

Xander swallows his drink of beer and raises his hand. "Seems that we're on probation and Lindsey is a big fat liar who will burn in hell."

Liam look at Wes. "Care to translate?"

"We're on probation until Lindsey gets an invite to your party," Wes says. "He wants an invite and he's holding us hostage to get it. Without actually saying it directly, of course, because that would be crass and crude and of course Lindsey *never* has to beg for an invitation *anywhere*. It's simply not done."

Liam's eyes roll. "Ok, so let me get this straight. Lindsey wants to come to my party. So in order to assure he does, he has everyone and himself giving you guys the cold shoulder til I invite him?"

Wesley nods. "And they say that football players lack a grasp for subtlety. Perfectly stated, Liam."

Liam looks at Will. "Anybody give you shit?"

William shakes his head. "No. I just came back here and got a drink. No one said anything to me."

"Ok, be right back. Time to get my friends off...er… I mean out of the time out room." Liam walks out, spots Lindsey again by the door, and he walks up and waits for Lindsey to finishing greeting a girl.

Lindsey looks over. "Liam, I was just about to come find you," he says.

"Well I beat you to it. I'm good like that. So I need to talk to you again. Sorry so soon, do you mind?"

"No, of course not, what do you need?" Lindsey says, smiling.

Liam smiles that fake pearl smile. "I remembered I needed to do something. Too much football scrambles my brain. But I'm having a party next weekend, my `No Parents Means Fun' bash, and, well, would you like to come? I would love it if you said yes."

Lindsey beams. "I'd *love* to, Liam. I've been remiss in never coming to one of your parties before and I hear they are quite fun. So I'll definitely be there."

Liam grins. "Cool, cool, put you on the top then. Owe you that and more thanks for coming."

"Oh, the pleasure is *all* mine, I assure you. Now why don't we go back and visit your friends?" Lindsey says.

Liam gestures. "You first."

Lindsey starts walking back towards where the gang is hanging out. At this, people around the party perk up and take notice. Liam can practically hear them buzzing as he passes by.

Lindsey walks over to the gang. "Hi, guys! Enjoying the party?"

Xander jumps up and nods. "Oh yeah, you betcha, superb, Lindsey, as usual."

Groo stands. "As always, Lindsey."

Gunn stays seated, spreads his legs wider, and nods. "Yeah, shits and giggles, you know it. You know how to throw them, man."

Wesley nods, also staying seated. "A triumph. Thank you for inviting us, Lindsey."

Lindsey looks over at William, who belatedly nods. "Just got here, of course, but it looks wonderful."

Lindsey smiles. "So nice to hear it. But you fellows need to circulate. Lots of lovely unattached ladies here tonight in need of companionship."

Liam claps. "There you go. Come on, fellas, go be merry, mingle, have fun."

Xander hops out, clapping Liam in the back as he goes. "Whhhheeeeeee."

Groo follows not far behind and pats Liam's back as well. "Thank you, my friend."

Gunn stands now and looks at Wes. "I need a refill, English-- come with?"

Wes nods and gets up. "Of course, Gunn." And the two of them leave the room.

Lindsey looks over at William. "And what about you, young gun. Aren't you out to make a conquest this evening?"

William coughs and nods. "Of course." He touches Liam on the arm. "See you later," he says as he walks out the door.

Liam breathes out a shaky breath as silently as he can, and he turns to head out as well, acting as if he is going to mingle-- when he is really going to go find Will and drag him to the beer keg and keep him there...young gun indeed...fucking Richie.

Lindsey raises an eyebrow. "Leaving so soon? I thought we were going to hang out."

Liam stops and curses under his breath. He turns back and snaps his fingers, walking back in. "Yeah...fuck me. Sorry, Lindsey. Like I said, football, just hang me. Here I am."

Lindsey settles down on the couch. "So...Liz has been saying some pretty terrible things about you."

Liam keeps standing but he nods. "Yeah I know-- kinky, inability--heard it, trust me."

"Must've been devastating to your prospects for a new girlfriend. Planning to go out of school, or after a college girl maybe?"

Liam shrugs. "You know what? Really hasn't been a issue lately. I find single is a nice place to be. Girls and I have had a small falling-out since Liz. I need a break."

Lindsey raises an eyebrow. "Yes. So, going stag to parties and so forth. Or no, escorting William. Now I understand. Keeps you from arriving alone." Lindsey smiles knowingly as if he finally gets Liam's motive for bringing William along.

Liam smiles. "See? You get me, Linds. You're always good at that."

There is a buzz and Lindsey looks down at his pager. He sighs heavily. "Catering emergency. Damn hired help can't do anything right without supervision. You'll pardon me?"

Liam nods. "Oh yeah, go on, I'll be good."

Lindsey gets up and strides quickly out of the room.

Liam drops to the couch and groans.

A short while later, a waiter pops his head in. "Message from Mr. McDonald, sir. He said to let you know he may be quite some time and to enjoy the party without him."

Liam waves weakly, "Thanks."

Gunn walks in with Wes in tow. "Hey, man, look like your dog got killed. What's up?"

Liam mutters, his hand over his eyes. "I'm tired of being his slave. I don't owe him diddly anymore."

Gunn sits on the chair across from the couch. "No you don't, but none of us do and he still kicks us where he wants us. It's life. No matter how much I hate it-- and I hate it, man."

Wes nods. "Indeed. People like Lindsey rule the world, in high school or outside of it. That's the sad fact of things. On the bright side, William seems very popular. He's been cornered by a group of at least ten young women who have him pinned in one of the side rooms. It seems they're quite keen on discovering the truth of Jenny's description of him."

Liam jumps off the couch. "Did he look uncomfortable? Yeah, probably is, girls make him shy, I should save him." Liam runs out.

Gunn pauses mid-swallow and looks at Wes. "Dude, what did his Dad say to him to have him act like that over Tiny?"

Wes raises an eyebrow. "I'm uncertain. They must have been some very firm words indeed."

Liam moves from side room to side room until he hears the high-pitched sound of many women squealing and talking excitedly all at once. Liam shoots into the room, panting. There is a group of girls circling a figure being held on the floor by four other girls. Through the mass of bodies, Liam can see familiar flashes of pale skin.

Liam shouts. "Off, you Banshees, look who came to say hi."

Several of the girls turn around. "Oh, hi, Liam," one of them says. "Just giving a proper welcome to your little stepbrother here. You remember, from your first party? Anatomy check?"

Another girl speaks up, giggling. "Yes, and judging from the looks of things he's going to end up almost as popular as you."

Liam forces a smile. "Well, goodie. But what? No hugs for the Quarterback?"

"Do we have to call you Master first?" One of the girls on the floor calls up, and the room dissolves into giggles, but several of the girls come forward for hugs.

Liam hugs each one and he jokingly says, "Only if you want too, ladies only if you want. But I need to steal Will now. He has to hang with the boys."

"Ohhhh, we're almost done with him." The girls say. "We'd've been done ages ago if he hadn't put up such a fight."

"Well almost doesn't cut it. Party to plan, so he goes now." Liam walks over and holds out his hand. "Come on, Will."

The girls let go of him, but William is lying naked on the floor, his clothes in a heap to the side, a makeshift gag in his mouth. He sits up and takes off the gag, then takes Liam's hand. He can't meet Liam's eyes. "Lemme get dressed real quick," he says in a tight voice.

Liam's meter goes into red and he looks at the girls while Will dresses. "I remember more clothes when you did this to me."

One of the girls looks over. "You didn't fight. We always strip them when they fight."

"Yeah," One of the other girls says. "You know the drill... show the goods, walk out a hero. What's the big fuss?"

"There isn't any-- just was curious." Liam looks at a now dressed Will. "Ready?"

"Ready," William says. As they walk out of the room, Liam faintly hears, "Sheesh. Lindsey said he'd be ready for it."

Liam seethes and clenches his fists as he walks back to the room, his face hard.

Xander stops mid-bite of his club sandwich. "Uh-oh."

Groo nods and follows the fuming Liam. "Oh dear."

Wes looks up as Liam enters with William. "Ah, dear. What has Lindsey done now?"

Liam sits on the couch and just clenches and unclenches his fists, staying silent.

Gunn whistles. "Whatever it was, it was bad."

Groo sits in front of Liam. "Liam, with me now-- breathe...one, two...breathe...one, two."

Liam starts to breathe as Groo asks.

Wes looks over at William. "Care to enlighten us?"

William shakes his head no. "Ummmm...not sure. I just spent the last ten minutes getting stripped and groped by a group of girls. Apparently it's a standard ritual, though."

Gunn looks at Liam. "Anatomy check? You're mad cause he got groped by hot chicks?"

Liam pants out between breathes, "No, Lindsey ...tricked ...him...to.. humiliate... him... by telling the girls... he.. was... ready...hate... him... hate.... him."

Groo places his hands in Liam's. "My friend, the stress level is rising to that unsavory level. Breathe. Come on."

Liam starts to breathe again.

Gunn whistles. "Last time he did this was `cause Becca Johnson, his summer flame, dumped him for a green peace volunteer."

William looks confused. Wesley nods. "Generally, young William, the 'Anatomy Check' is an accepted initiation. The young man knows it is coming and is prepared for it. He gets kidnapped, displays his anatomy, gets comments from the assembled women, and leaves. Afterwards, he generally is considered to be proper date material and is much more likely to get a good reception from the local female population, especially if his anatomy is...up to the task. But if a young man is so foolish as to fight, well...the young ladies make an example of him. As they must have done you."

William nods and breathes out a shaky breath. "Okay. Thanks for the explanation."

Wesley looks over at Liam. "Lindsey much either be very upset at your leaving or really have taken a dislike to young William to do this."

Liam looks up from breathing to glare and then he goes back to looking at Groo and doing the breathing.

Xander walks up beside Will. "See, your step-brother-- he has, at times, lost his temper to the point of smashing and bashing. We think it's something to do with his Irish blood. And all of us at one point got put together in this group by L. Me, I was already rich but I didn't go very many places except my Dad's record/comic/book store that's now a chain. L started ordering books and met me and we've been friends ever since. Groo..." Xander trails off as Groo starts talking for himself.

"I met my friend at an anger management class. I was an assistant counselor-- my Mother is the Director-- and he and I have been friends ever since."

Gunn waves his arm. "Oh, me now, me now. I was already in the in-crowd-- friends with Lindsey, hated it. But L here joined the football team and we clicked instantly. He also got me out of jams so he brought me into this rag tag." Gunn points to Wes. "Go, English, or Liam can tell your story."

Wes nods. "I tutored Liam in History. Got him through, kept him on the squad. We've been friends since then."

Gunn smiles. "And the fact Wesley never had any friends because and I quote 'I have not the time or patience', end qoute. Now we can't shake him."

Xander throws a pickle at Gunn and it hits him in the head. "Be nice for once."

Gunn chuckles and eats the pickle, wiping his head.

Liam stands now and Groo stands as well. "I'm good."

Groo nods. "All right-- but Tai Chi when you get home. Your aura is off still."

William looks over. "Are we leaving? I thought you had to stay at the party?"

"We are staying. Social Suicide, Will. I said I was good-- I just want a drink."

Groo raises a hand as if to argue but Liam is already walking out and Groo sits, sighing.

Gunn picks up a round candle and tosses it up in the air and catches it. "Yep. Xander, did you walk or bike it here?"

Xander smiles. "Walked."

"Good." Gunn says.

William sighs, waits a minute, and then walks out, looking for Liam.

Liam is swirling the contents of a whiskey bottle while standing on the balcony, looking up at the stars.

William steps out, standing as close to him as dares without it seeming suspicious. "It's okay. I'm fine. I was just...I was worried you'd think I had done something wrong."

"Why would I think that? They tore your clothes off-- that meant you fought, Will. I would've thought you did something wrong if you were still clothed except for your cock in your hand, getting judged by those banshees."

"But...I went into that room with them. I was too stupid to be suspicious and too wimpy to fight hard enough to actually hurt them so I could get away."

Liam turns, leaning back against the railing, looking at Will. "I'm not mad at you and once more for clarity, I am not mad at you. You're not my issue."

William nods. "Okay. But...don't get in a fight over this with him. It's not worth it."

"Who said I was going to fight?"

"You're out here with a whole bottle of whiskey, Liam. That's *never* a good sign."

Liam snorts. "I can hold my liquor. Just because they said I have anger and that I'm Irish and moody doesn't make it so. I only had to attend anger management because when Mother died I beat up my Da's best friend because he said he was better off without her because she dragged him down."

William nods. "Okay. So you want me to go away and leave you out here, then?"

"No, I want to go home so I can fuck you but I can't leave because this is like a prison I have to be pardoned from." Liam takes a big swig of whiskey.

William moves forward and slides his hand down onto Liam, trying to take the whiskey bottle away. "Oooo and that's another good reason not to keep drinking. Talking like that."

Liam nuzzles his nose into Will's hair but holds the bottle up and out of reach. "Like what?"

"Like talking about wanting to," and William whispers, "fuck me. Could cause a bit of a stir."

"Don't care. Want to fuck outside?"

William shivers and fights not to become aroused. "That is not the point. The point is you shouldn't talk like that here."

Liam sighs and puts his head on top of Will's. "Ok, fine. I'll be good. But I want you and I want you to know that."

William moans and closes his eyes. "Wow. Yeah. If I wasn't sure before I definitely am now. You don't know how much I wanted to just say yes."

"You don't know how much that tree looks appealing to drag you behind and fuck you against. But let's get back in. And I'll stop drinking if you want."

William nods. "Please. I'd like you to be sober if you plan to fuck me later." He grins at Liam.

Liam nods and walks back inside. He puts the bottle back and looks at Will. "Let's go do that friend thing."

They head back to the guys and somehow last until the end of the party, managing to force a friendly goodbye to Lindsey and jumping in the Viper to head home. They get into the house and Liam locks the door, leaning against it. "Do you have any fucking idea how many dirty thoughts I had at that party about you? And how I barely stopped myself from fucking you in every room?"

William turns around, swallowing hard, his cock rising to attention immediately. "Really?"

Liam hums to the affirmative and throws his jacket on a chair nearby, then he starts to toe off his shoes. "Take off your jacket and shoes."

William quickly removes his jacket and shoes, putting them on the closest chair. "Okay," he says, looking at Liam to see what to do next.

Liam smiles. "Come here."

William walks over to Liam, his excitement growing. They had been having a lot of sex in the bedroom, but *this* was something new entirely.

Liam pulls Will tight to him and threads his fingers in his hair. "Did you have fun tonight at all?"

"Liked seeing the guys. They're nice to me. And they're good guys."

Liam looks into Will's eyes. "Did those girls hurt you? Are you ok mentally too, I mean? They didn't bother you too bad, did they? I will beat the crap out of Lindsey, I swear, if they affected you too much. That was bullshit."

William closes his eyes for a minute, then opens them again. "I'm fine. I was more worried you'd be disappointed in me or angry at me than anything else."

Liam shakes his head and pulls back Will's head just a bit. "No, I'm not angry at you. I know and see why they want to touch you. But they aren't allowed to touch you I'm mad at them for daring. You're mine, Will—you're mine now."

William trembles and moans back. "Yours, Liam."

"That's right, you are. Want to play with me Will?" Liam asks, then he leans over and whispers in Will's ear. "Want to be my whore?"

William groans loudly then. "Oh, yes, I am your whore. Your pretty little whore."

Liam trails one finger down Will's throat as he scratches the hand in his hair down his scalp soothingly. "You like that, don't you, being called that?"

William nods. "Yes, oh fuck yes. It makes me so hot. I guess I'm just a little pervert."

"So if you're a pervert, what am I?"

"The guy who owns a pervert," William grins.

Liam smacks Will's head, grinning. "Idgit." Then he pulls back Will's head, biting his throat gently, as he walks them back towards the kitchen.

William lets himself be walked along. He whimpers as Liam bites his throat. Liam knows, of course, how much this turns William on, and William is getting hotter by the moment. He's also terribly curious to see what Liam has in mind.

Liam lets Will go once in the kitchen. "Take your clothes off."

William strips out of his clothes, folding them and putting them on the counter. He stands naked before Liam, his cock hard and throbbing.

Liam turns his finger in a circle. "Turn around and bend over the table."

William bends over, his legs spread. The wood is cool against his skin, and the tile of the floor cold underneath his feet. He shivers.

Liam can be heard shuffling and moving, then he leaves the kitchen, only to return not too long after. He moves up behind Will and sets the lube on the table. Then he whispers, "Tilt your head back, but close your eyes."

William does as instructed. "Love it when you whisper. So hot."

Liam hums, then the feel of leather can be felt wrapping around Will's neck then clinking of metal as the leather pulls into a comfortable noose. "That comfy?"

William whimpers. He breathes out, "Yes," as his whole body trembles.

"Good." Liam lets the belt go long enough to lube up his cock, then he picks it back up with one hand, and then he settles himself, lining his cock up to Will's hole, pushing smoothly and gently on a angle.

William groans as Liam enters him. It was still the biggest thrill, being filled by Liam's enormous cock. The belt forces him to arch his neck back a little to keep the noose from tightening too much, though.

Liam tightens the belt in his hand, making sure he has a good hold, then he pulls back and pushes forward hard and fast.

"Oh. Fuck. Waiting. All. Night." William gasps out the words even as his back arches more.

Liam moans, pulling the belt tighter, Will's head arching back more, and he leans over to his ear as he pumps hard, fast and deep. "Me too. All I could think about. Being in you, fucking you, making you moan for me."

William moans then, long and loud. "And. The. Belt? When. Did. You. Think. Of. That?"

"When I saw your neck for the first time, that's when. I wanted to bite and suck and wrap something around it controlling you like this while being so far inside you I consumed you."

William whimpers. "Make me wanna melt when you talk like that. Kinky and sweet all at once."

Liam chuckles softly, then hisses when Wills inner muscles clench him. He holds the belt tightly as he suck Will's earlobe into his mouth, bucking to hit Will's prostate over and over.

William's back is bowed heavily back now as he strains to hold position. He moans and cries out at each strike to his prostate. It doesn't take long until he is begging, "Please, please, please Liam let me cum!"

"Cum for me Will cum for me," Liam says, close himself. But he knows this night isn't over-- as soon as he recovers he has more games for his Will.

William cums hard onto the table, bucking and pulling into the belt, then having to arch back not to choke himself. It's the fucking kinkiest thing he has ever experienced.

Liam cums into Will's gasping channel, then he lets the belt go and pulls out, slumping back into a chair, panting.

William lies there on the table, breathing heavily, slowly recovering. Then he stands up and turns around, the belt still hanging loosely around his throat. "So did you enjoy it? The belt?"

Liam reaches out and grabs the belt loosely, bringing Will to him until he hits his legs, then he pats his lap, letting know Will he wanted him to straddle him. "I liked it just fine how about you?"

William throws his leg across and settles, straddling Liam's lap, snuggling in close. "It was a fucking kink dream," he whispers against Liam's lips.

Liam smiles and kisses Will as he fingers the belt around Will's throat, tucking his fingers under and around the edges, playing gently.

William mewls and squirms just a bit. "Checking the fit, are you? So you can measure me for the collar?"

"Maybe...but if I get you a collar it will be smaller, more feline...like you."

William almost purrs at this. "With a little nametag and everything? Property of Liam?"

Liam's cock twitches back to life and his eyes sparkle. He trails his hand to Will's ass, the other wrapping around the belt again. "Sounds good. Willkitty, property of Liam. Yeah, I like it."

"Willkitty?" William chuckles and moans at the same time. "New nickname?"

"Not sure. Purr for me. I'll give you incentive, even." Liam trails the hand on Will's ass close to his crease until his fingers dip in and start to caress around his hole, dipping in to past his knuckle, then back out and circling again. William moans and then purrs in his throat at Liam's teasing. It was a new little trick they had been working on.

Liam smiles. "Yeah Willkitty. My pretty, purry kitty." Liam sinks two fingers into Will as he pulls Will's face down to engulf his lips in a kiss.

William keeps purring as he kisses Liam. His cock throbs back to hardness as Liam's fingers invade him and he pushes back against them. He wraps his arms around Liam and brings one hand down to brush over his tattoo.

Liam moans and shudders, his lips releasing Will's as he pushes their foreheads together. "God, I love it when you touch my tattoo. It turns me on so bad."

William smiles and sighs. "I know. I'm such a terrible little slut, using my knowledge on you."

Liam shakes his head and touches Will's lips. "Not a slut, baby...my whore...my beautiful whore. Slut is so lowly and degrading. " He presses his fingers up into Will's prostate rubbing against it.

William cries out. "Whore! Such a whore." He continues to emit little cries as Liam rubs on his prostate.

Liam smiles and keeps rubbing his fingers against Will's nub. "So pretty when you talk like that for me. Makes my cock so hard."

"I am...fuck," William gasps. "I am though. Your little plaything. Your kept boy." His body spasms and trembles and his cock twitches.

Liam takes his fingers out and lifts Will, looking into his eyes. "Yes, you are, my beautiful boy. Lower yourself on me. Show me."

William reaches back. In the books they can always just lower themselves down but he still needs to use his hand to guide Liam's cock to his waiting hole. He slowly slides down onto it and lets go with his hand once the spongy head penetrates his waiting, still well-lubed ass. He whimpers as he pushes down, taking more and more into him.

Liams eyes dilate and his breath exhales noiselessly as he hisses, "Willllll."

William arches back as he presses down further and Liam's cock finds his prostate. He keens and moans. "Liam. So...big. Damn. So... bloody... good."

Liam groans in pleasure, leaning back a bit more in the chair, jerking his hips, going deeper still.

William moans and starts lifting up and down, starting slowly but increasing the pace.

Liam's eyes roll back and he cries out, "God, FUCK, so good, so damn good... tight... god, Will, so tight."

William idly wondered if he would ever stop being impressed with how big Liam was, or Liam with how tight William was. He hoped not. The words spur him to move faster, his back arched at the top of every stroke by the belt that Liam still held.

Liam moans and shivers, pumping harder. "My beautiful whore. So beautiful. God, baby, oh god."

William increases his pace still again. "Yours. Ohgod Liam. So close please please please can your little whore cum again?"

Liam screams, unable to hold back at that, cumming hard and fast. "Cummm WILLL!!"

William cums, arched, screaming, shaking, shuddering, covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

Liam takes the belt off Will's neck, then he pulls Will against him, holding him tight.

William relaxes against him, boneless. "Better. It just gets better."

Liam pants out softly. "No, shit. You're going to kill me at this rate."

William sighs. "Yes. I'm terrible for you. Really you just shouldn't have anything to do with me."

Liam laughs. "Hell with that! Kill me, I don't care-- it will be a damn good death."

William laughs. "It's like the Zelazny story about that demon who comes to men who are dying and gives them a month of pleasure and fucks them to death."

Liam pokes Will in the chest and narrows his eyes playfully. "Are you a demon who's come to kill me with pleasure?"

William chuckles and purrs. "Yes. A Willkitty demon."

Liam laughs hard then kisses Will passionately. "You're amazing. Let's go to bed now. Get some rest. We have all tomorrow to ourselves again, no friends or parties."

William nods and goes upstairs with Liam, arm around his waist. They climb into bed, spoon together tight, and fall fast asleep.

PART 9

In the morning Liam wakes before Will. He showers, then goes down, cooking breakfast bringing it up on a tray. He leans over and whispers in Will's ear. "Hey, beautiful, time to get up."

William wakes up and stirs, kissing Liam, and then he sees the tray. "I'm being spoiled today, I see."

Liam nods. "I can, if I so choose, spoil you. Sit up, so I can set this down."

William smiles and sits up, arranging himself so Liam can set the tray down. His eyes shine.

Liam sets the tray down then and takes the silver cover off to reveal bacon, eggs, sausage and pancakes. "Look good?"

"Looks great. You eat already?" William asks, sniffing in the heavenly aromas of the food.

Liam shakes his head. "No this is for you. I'll eat some pop-tarts later or something. Butter and syrup's there." Liam points to the side of the tray.

William starts buttering the pancakes. "Share it with me. Too much here for skinny little me."

Liam crosses his legs in front of Will and nods. "If you want, ok. But I did this for you."

William smiles. "Yeah. I know." He reaches up and strokes Liam's face. "And I really, really lo...like that you did it. But it really is too much and I'd bloody hate to waste it."

"Ok, we share then," Liam says, then he opens his mouth for a bite.

William grins and cuts off a bite of pancake, putting it in Liam's mouth after dipping it in syrup. He eats a bite himself. "Very good."

Liam hums too and nods his head as he chews then he swallows. "Thank you."

William feeds Liam some more, and then himself. Liam notices a drop of syrup has landed on William's chin.

Liam leans forward and licks a path up Wills chin to his lips then he kisses him softly and pulls back. "Yummy."

William purrs. "Apparently I'm on the menu too, huh?"

Liam gets an evil smirk, then he moves the tray off the bed to the floor carefully but brings the syrup back up. He pushes Will back to the bed. "Now you are. Stay still."

"Yes, Liam," Will says in a sweet little submissive tone he has discovered Liam likes. His cock starts to twitch as he has a vague idea of what Liam intends to do.

Liam smiles and snaps the syrup bottle open. He turns it upside down, starting to trickle tiny paths of syrup all over Will's body. When he reaches his cock, he pours a generous amount there. He puts the syrup on the bedside table and licks his finger slowly, tantalizingly.

William moans, watching him licking his finger, wanting that tongue on him. He moistens his lips and waits.

When Liam is done licking his fingers, he moves down the bed, leaning over, starting at Will's neck, and he starts to lick the syrup up.

William moans, purrs, and tries not to move very much as Liam licks him. "Fuck. Breakfast in bed. Yeah. Ohgod. Fuck. Ohhhhhh. Oh, yes, that's...oh that tickles." He continues like this as Liam works his way down his body towards his cock.

Liam chuckles and dips his tongue into Will's navel, fucking it slowly with his tongue as he curls it every so often to catch the syrup puddle in it.

William moans and mewls. He had no idea *that* would feel so good. Damn. It seemed sometime he had no idea about his own body at all. "Ohgod, that's...that's sooo good. Damn."

Liam chuckles again and sucks up the rest of the syrup, moving to Will's hips bones, taking extreme care here. He slowly drags his tongue up then back down, caressing the skin and juncture of bone where he knows Will is most sensitive.

William keens. "Oh, fuck, Liam... damn. Every... fucking... time. That spot. Fuck." His syrup-covered cock grows ever harder and harder.

Liam moves to the other side delivering the same exquisite torture til he finally takes pity and moves his mouth over Wills cock. He relaxes his throat, takes a breathe then engulfs Will's cock almost entirely and he starts to rapidly suck the syrup off like his life depended on it.

William cries out. "FUCK!" and then pants as Liam sucks. It's not long before he's begging. "Please please please please please let me cum ohgod please."

Liam signals him, then he readies his throat. He wants to swallow every bit of Will's cum.

William cums explosively after such a long tease, howling his pleasure. *Damn I'm going to miss being noisy when our parents get back.*

Liam swallows and pulls off. He looks down at himself and laughs. "Well, I need another shower."

William chuckles. "And I need my first one. Wanna share?"

Liam nods. "Yeah, but I have a idea. You know that really huge bathtub next to the shower? What you say we explore that this time?"

William grins and nods. "Ohhhh yeah. Definitely."

"Ok." Liam gets off the bed and holds out his hand.

William takes his hand and pulls up. They head off for the bathroom and start running water into the tub, climbing in as it fills with water. William rests against Liam's chest. "This is nice."

Liam takes the shampoo and pours some into his hand and starts to lather Will's hair. "It is. Love this tub."

William leans into Liam's hands as he scrubs his scalp. "That's...that's just sinful there," he sighs. "I'm spoiled all the way around."

"So this kept boy thing is working well for you then?" Liam asks.

William hmms happily. "Yes. Liking it a *lot*. How about you?"

"Oh, baby, you have no idea. I'm really insanely happy. It's almost a reason to be concerned-- that type of happy."

William giggles. "Never thought I'd be the reason for someone to be that happy."

Liam rinses Will's hair and then kisses his head. "You're perfectly capable of it, trust me."

"I do, you know. Trust you. With everything." William says.

Liam smiles and wraps his arms around Will. "Thank you, thank you for that."

William squirms around in Liam's arms, straddling him, and kisses him. He grabs the shampoo bottle. "My turn!"

Liam leans his head forward and sighs happily as he waits for Will's silky soft but strong fingers to start working in his hair. "Can't wait...love your fingers."

William starts working in the shampoo. "Why? They're nothing like those lovely strong ones of yours. Little tiny slender things."

"That's why I like them. I love how you are. So tiny, small, compact. How you feel soft and silky. The sound of your voice no matter if it's angry, sad, happy, breathy. How your strong even though your small. I adore everything about you, Will."

William purrs. "Ok. Gonna get an ego if you keep this up. But I feel the same way about you, only about how you're so strong and powerful, everything about you. And how you look when you're doing tai chi. And the way you smell. Damn." He chuckles then. "We might as well get married then."

Liam chuckles and whispers, "Maybe someday if you're good. Now wash."

William washes and rinses his hair and then soaps up a washcloth and starts on his body. "As you wish, Master."

Liam shivers and looks up into Will's eyes. "Oh, you're naughty, Will."

William blushes. "You know, I think I really am. Took you to bring it out, though."

"Well, it was a pleasure and I hope to encourage you further."

William chuckles and keeps washing. Then he sets down the washcloth and leans against Liam. "So, my turn to get washed, maybe?"

Liam soaps up the rag again and starts to scrub Will down. "Of course. A clean William is a happy William."

William purrs. "Oh yes. Have to get all clean so I can have fun getting dirty again."

Liam chuckles and once Will is clean he starts to rinse him off. Once that's done he leans his head over his shoulder and strokes Will's chest. "I want you."

William's cock starts to stir under the water. "How?"

"However you want. I want you. But I want you to fuck me this time not the other way around."

William swallows and nods. "Ok. Then let's get dried and back into the bedroom first."

Liam nods lets the water out of the tub and they both dry and go to the bedroom. Liam turns to Will. "And now?"

William kisses Liam hard and looks into his eyes. "And now...on the bed. On your back." He is getting so hard just thinking about fucking Liam again.

Liam climbs onto the bed and lays on his back, looking at Will. "Done."

William grabs the lube and climbs up onto the bed. He lubes up a finger and works it in, then two fingers, stretching Liam out. Liam's back arches and he pants as wills his body to relax. "Fuuuuuuck," William breathes. "That is so fucking sexy to watch." He keeps stretching and probing and then adds a little more lube and starts pushing his cock in instead of his fingers.

Liam cries out now, his back arching again. "Fuckkk, god. So glad you like it."

William strokes his hands over Liam's chest as he keeps pushing, getting fully seated. Then he starts moving back and forth, slowly, letting Liam adjust. "Everything about you is sexy," William says.

Liam looks at Will. "What do you mean?"

"Everything. Every part of you, your voice, the way you move, everything. You just ooze sex." William says as he picks up pace and angles in deep.

Liam arches again and moans. "Godddd, look who's talking...god..oh god."

"Maybe...but you're the only one who noticed," William says. "Fuck it's so wonderful making you make those noises."

Liam threads his fingers in Will's hair. "Faster...fuck me Will, I want you to fuck the hell right out of me, understand, and I'll make any noise you want."

William chuckles, but starts moving harder and faster, pushing deeper, pressing hard against his prostate now on each stroke.

Liam's fingers flex in Will's hair and he cries out, time and time again. "Oh fuckkk yesss...oh Will...oh good god yes."

William's hand moves down between them and starts pumping Liam's cock as he moves faster and faster. William is getting close himself, not able to resist the sweet tightness that encloses him.

Liam's eyes dilate and he whispers bucking back as hard as he can. "Close Will, so close."

"Me too. Together then?" William asks.

Liam nods. "Together."

William cums then, hard, as his hand continues to pump Liam's cock.

Liam cums at the same time, moaning softly, "Willl."

William slumps against Liam, resting on his chest, breathing hard. "That was....so incredible."

"You're telling me...god...damn Will. The strength in that tiny body of yours wows me beyond reason."

William laughs. "Good thing I work out and swim then, I guess. Good thing for me too, that you like the fact that I'm tiny. Otherwise you might have fallen for some football player before this and I'd never have gotten together with you."

Liam looks at Will. "I don't sleep with or tend to go for bigger than me people-- maybe it has to do with my nature. I like people I can take care of, that look like they need me to protect them."

William raises an eyebrow. "That would be me, I guess. The helpless damsel in distress." He grins.

Liam shakes his head and strokes Will's cheek. "No, you're my beautiful boy who I insist needs me-- even though he really doesn't all that much at all."

William rubs his face into Liam's hand. "Yeah, right. Who rescued who last night?"

Liam smiles and puffs out his chest. "Well I did, Sir. I help the helpless. Maybe I should start a agency, what do you think? Champion of the People. Saver of...puppies, and every such stuff."

William smiles. "Sounds good. And I can be your trusty sidekick, who makes all kinds of snarky comments."

"But we would have to change our names to something cool and hero-y. Like L-Man and his sidekick SexGod the boy wonder," Liam says, then chuckles.

William chuckles. "Oooo, would we have to wear tights? 'Cause I'm thinking no. Maybe we could wear leather, like the X-Men in the movie."

Liam nods and smiles. "Oh, yeah, go to leather. I already have the cool super car. See? We're halfway set."

"Yeah. Sounds like a plan. We could bring the guys in on it too." William says, grinning.

"We can have a gang. What should we call ourselves? The Richies...no, too close to Lindsey. The Suburban Avengers. L's Brigade." Liam laughs hard now.

William laughs, holding his sides. "Stop, stop! Gonna bloody kill me with laughter!"

Liam stops, pulls Will to him, and kisses him. "I like to make you laugh. That's why I act the ass."

William calms and looks into Liam's eyes, his own eyes glowing. "I l...like it when you make me laugh."

Liam runs his fingers around Will's eyes. "You have the most stunning and expressive eyes I have ever seen, do you know that? It's the bluest, blue. Cerulean seas of sensual enticement."

William swallows. "That's...wow. My insides just melted. Where do you come up with stuff like that?"

"I read a lot of books and I have a tendency to just say it how I feel. I guess it's a natural gift. My mother said I had a gifted tongue. Gunn says it's a snake tongue, because he thinks I am the devil because of how I can seduce and enthrall." Liam says.

William nods. "*Enthrall* is definitely the word. I am completely captivated by you."

"If it keeps you with me you can call it whatever you wish. I mean if you want...god ok I just stuffed my foot in my mouth didn't I?" Liam sits up and sighs.

William chuckles. "Not too bad. Besides, you've got no worries on that count. I'm *all* yours."

Liam shivers hard, visibly. "Shit...god, Will that kills me with an urge. I just can't say."

William's eyes glow. "Ohhhhhh, please say. I want to hear this."

Liam holds his hand, and he starts to move them like he is molding something. He tries to express what he wants to say several times but air just comes out in a wheeze.

William rubs himself against Liam and kisses him. "Pleeeeeese?"

Liam turns and looks at Will intensely. He pulls Will's wrists up and encases them in his hands tightly but comfortably. "It makes me feel like this. Like I have so much power over you. And I want to do all kinds of naughty, and yes kinky things to you...that kind of urge I've said it so many ways already."

William shivers and moans. "And I want you to do kinky things to me. Really, really want you to." His cock starts hardening again.

Liam moans and rubs the side of his face along Will's. "Lay down on your stomach, then stretch out your hands over your head as far as they will go."

William nods and lays on his stomach, stretching out his arms. He is shivering and giddy with anticipation of what Liam has in mind.

Liam grabs the lube. "Spread your legs, then grab one of the posts in the headboard for me."

William spreads his legs as far as he comfortably can and then reaches out to grab the headboard post in front of him. He moans a bit and squirms as his cock hardens still more.

"Don't let go of the headboard, Will, ok? You have to trust me. Do you trust me?" Liam asks.

William nods. "Yes, I trust you. Don't let go of the headboard."

Liam nods and moves in between Will's legs. He lubes up his fingers and he starts to trace around his enticing pucker. "Do you remember the one time the utopia channel was on and the men came on and I screamed about something I had saw and couldn't believe?"

William shivers and nods. "Y-y-yeah. I remember. You...you want to do that to me?"

Liam whispers as he dips his fingers in and out, teasing, "Hell yeah. It's definitely a trick I never tried. But if you say no I won't do it."

William swallows. "I want you to. Is that like, really terrible, that I want you to do this kinky thing that neither of us have tried?"

"Not any more terrible that I want to do it, Will, trust me. It's just..." Liam's voice trails off as he watches his fingers sink inside Will. His breathing starts to become labored. "It's just if this makes me hot—what's *that* going to do to me?"

William groans. "Probably make us both explode, that's what."

Liam moans as he watches the second finger join the first. "Yeah, I think so too."

William moans. "Ahhh, Liam. Maybe we should have one of those safewords."

Liam smiles. "You don't trust me then?"

"I do. But I wanna be able to scream stop and don't and stuff and not have you stop. 'Cause this is gonna be kinda extreme."

"Ok let's see...what do you think would be a good safeword?"

"How about...Kermit?" William asks.

Liam chuckles. "Kermit it is." He pushes a third finger inside of Will and he takes great care to stretch carefully, because here on out it's new territory.

William keens a bit and grabs onto the post, knowing what is coming soon. "Oh, fuck....damn....that feels good."

"Good. That's what we're shooting for." Liam pulls his fingers out, lubes them again, then he pushes one at a time until he has the fourth one lined up. "Are you ready?"

William nods. "Ok, yes, ready." He forces himself to relax and breathe steadily.

Liam brings his other hand to Will's lower back, and he moves his fingers in tiny soothing circles as he crooks the fourth finger and starts to push it inside easily. He speaks soothingly. "Good, good Will, so good, baby."

William moans. "Oh yeah like it when you talk like that...Oh fuck I love your voice...so damn sexy."

Liam keeps talking as he stretches the fingers inside Will. watching in awe and knowing there's more. "You like my voice that much my precious, beautiful boy?"

William whimpers. "Ohgod yes. Liam, fuck yes. First time you made me shiver was when you whispered in my ear." He grips harder, rubbing his hand on the post as he feels himself being stretched more and more.

"I love your voice too, Will, when you moan for me, whimper for me, say dirty little things I never thought would come out of your pretty mouth."

"What *sort* of dirty little things? Like when I say I'm your pretty little whore?"

Liam moans and his fingers falter for a second as he regroups, whispering, "Fuck yes that Will..god..oh god baby..."

"Like when I talk about being your kept boy? Your property?"

Liam moans low as he pushes his lubed thumb against Will's hole, circling it around his pucker. "Yes."

William keens then. "Oh fuck ohgod ohgod it's gonna happen isn't it? Gonna put that in and then they'll all be in."

"I don't have to Will. Just say no you can tell me no."

"I want it, I want it, just a little scared about how it's gonna feel. We've got the safeword...I'll use it if I need to."

Liam nods, taking a deep breathe. "All right. But use it, Will, use it baby if it hurts too much. I mean it. Here we go." Liam bends his thumb in, starting to push and curve his thumb inside and to slowly push.

"Ohfuck ohfuck ohfuck godfuck goddamn oh never felt anything like it christ motherfucker YES!"

Liam's eyes almost pop out of his head when his thumb totally sinks inside. He has to close his eyes and breathe calming breaths to steady his self-control.

William whimpers. "Please talk to me Liam ohgod please."

Liam starts to moves his hand inside of Will, taking great care not to move too fast or too hard. "Ok, Will ok...anything for you, baby, anything, you know that."

"Oh my fucking god Liam your *whole* hand! Your *whole* hand!"

Liam whimpers and nods, whispering as he curves his hand, brushing as many fingers as he can over Will's prostate. "I know. You should see it from my end."

William cries out as Liam touches his prostate. "OHGOD!" And his body jerks and trembles.

"Will, there's more to go. Can you.. I mean...we can just leave it here. We don't have to go further."

"Fuck no don't stop fuck please wanna feel it!"

Liam nods and he starts to close his hand, making a fist, being careful as usual and slow as usual. There's no room for error. "Talk to me, Will, tell me. I need to know I'm not hurting you. Just keep talking*

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK OHGOD!" William screams. He pants. "It's good. It's fine." he moans, and then whimpers. His body is coated in a fine sheen of sweat.

Once Liam has made a fist, he just sits and stares, his own body thrumming in an ache of sympathy and pleasure thrumming in his groin. "Oh, Will. Oh god, it's so sexy. I can't even tell you how hot this is. You have my fist inside you, my whole fist. God, my cock is so hard right now."

William whimpers again, and then whines. "Mine too. Feel like I'm going to burst."

"Want to try something. If it hurts you tell me." Liam pulls his fist back carefully, then pushes it back inside, rubbing his knuckles against Will's prostate then repeating.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GONNA CUM!" William screams.

Liam whispers, totally mesmerized by this whole experience. "Cum, then, baby, come on."

William cums then, hard, his whole body shuddering and trembling and shaking, as he groans long and loud. "Liam!"

When Will calms, Liam slowly removes his hand, bit by bit, until it slips out finger by finger. Liam strokes his hands gently around the hole, soothing it as it goes back to its natural state.

William lays there, gasping. "Oh, fuck that was intense. I mean, bloody hell!"

"Yeah. My fucking god, yeah. Do you want to have a hot bath? I know you just came from there but it might help relax you. Or would you like to nap or anything? I owe you. That was seriously a lot of trust you gave me. Thank you for letting me."

William thinks. "I'd like the bath but I don't know if my legs will hold up to get me there."

Liam moves around the bed, holding out his arms. "Grab me I'll carry you."

William rolls over carefully on his back, whimpering a little as his ass gets pressure on it, and wraps his arms around Liam's neck.

Liam stands and lifts Will carefully in his arms, walking to the bathroom. He sits on the edge of the tub and starts the water. "How warm would you like it, Will?"

"Pretty hot," William says. "Is it really perverted that I liked you carrying me?"

Liam turns it hot and kisses the top of Will's head. "No, because I liked carrying you." When the water is filled halfway, Liam helps Will into the tub, letting him sink slowly into the water.

William looks up. "Are you coming in too?"

Liam sits at the edge of the tub pouring relaxing bath oils, some aromatic with jasmine scent. "Do you want me to? I was going to spoil you, let you soak, watch over you."

"If you really want to spoil me, let me lean against you," William says with a shy smile.

Liam nods and stands. "Lean forward a bit for me."

William leans forward and scoots up a bit. "There."

Liam gets in behind Will and pulls him back gently against him. "There you go."

Will relaxes, laying against his chest. "Yes. Now *this* is decadence."

Liam kisses Will's head. "Glad you think so."

William chuckles. "Think I need to do exercises or something to tighten up after that?

"I'm not real sure. I wasn't even sure I could succeed. I totally went in blind. But I do believe you need lots of pampering and me sucking up to you for letting me do that by far. I don't know if I could've been as calm."

William chuckles. "Well it was really, really...good. And letting you do that to me was...wow, incredible. But I'll take the pampering and sucking up, don't get me wrong."

Liam plays with Will's hair. "Good."

William makes a little rumbly purring sound. "I like it when you do that."

"What, play with your hair?" Liam asks as he runs his fingers through the strands.

William moans a little. "Yes. I like your hands in my hair."

"What else do I do that you like? Where else do you like me touching you?"

William hmms. "Well, everywhere, really, but I especially like it on my neck, and the small of my back, and my thighs, and my ass...and when you hold my hands. And when you stroke my face. I like it when you lick on my neck and whisper in my ear. I like it when you nibble on my neck."

Liam hums, stroking his fingers down Will's hair to his face then his neck leaning over to whisper in his ear, "So, stuff like that?"

William shivers and moans. "Yeah like that. Fuck you turn me into a walking hard-on in three seconds flat."

Liam laughs. "Oh, I have a talent. Goodie."

"You have *lots* of talents." William chuckles.

Liam whispers, licking the shell of Will's ear. "So do you."

William moans. "That's another one. Forgot that one. Licking the shell of the ear. Damn. Oooo. And the bellybutton this morning. So what are *my* talents?"

Liam runs his fingers over Will's lips. "There's this." Then he moves to Will's hands. "These." Then to his cock. "This of course." Then he slides his hand down just barely touching Will's hole. "And god do I ever love here, too. You're so very talented in all these avenues, Will, and naturally so. I can't beat you. Plus there's your voice-- I love your voice. The way your body fits to mine."

William sighs. "You're all the time telling me how I'm better than you. You know I may like *that* most of all. 'Cause you're like popular football jock that all the women love and I'm little nerdy swimmer guy that never had a girlfriend and you're saying I'm more attractive than you or I'm better at something sexual than you. Even if you're just being nice it feels good to hear."

Liam kisses Will's shoulder. "I'm not just being nice, Will. I mean what I say about you."

William smiles. "I think you're too kind to me. But I like it. I like being treated like I'm somebody. It's nice."

Liam threads his fingers with Will's. "So is this helping? Do you feel better?"

William nods. "Yeah. I mean, still sore, but better."

"I can try kissing it better if you want," Liam says with a tiny grin.

William moans. "Ok don't say stuff like that unless you mean it."

Liam lightly pushes Will forward then he lifts him up so he is leaning over the tub, his ass sticking out. "I never say anything I don't mean." Liam then trails his mouth down Will's back, his destination clear.

William whimpers. "Ohhhhhh... oh yessss. Oh, I am *so* spoiled."

Liam pokes his tongue out when he reaches the cleft and starts to lick slowly downward.

William moans. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohgod."

When Liam reaches Will's perfect little pucker he kisses so softly once, then again, his lips so gently caressing.

William mewls. "Oh, Liam. This is...oh, fuck."

Liam hums, the vibration rumbling against Will's pucker, his tongue moving over it in fast flicks.

William gasps. "Ohhhhh. Too good. Oh. Good. Yesssss."

Liam kisses Will's entrance once more, then he kisses up Will's spine, releasing the plug and grabbing a towel as he places one last kiss to the back of Will's neck and getting out, holding out the towel. "Come on, baby, let's get you comfy and in bed."

William gets out and climbs out of the tub. He walks towards Liam and takes the towel, toweling off. Liam wraps the towel around his waist picks Will back up, walking back to his room. Once inside, he lays Will down gently and closes the door, lowering the light to a warm lighting. "Crawl under the covers get all warm and cozy."

William scoots up under the covers and burrows into them. "I love...this."

Liam takes off his towel and moves to the other side of the bed crawling under the covers and nuzzling up to Will. "Love what?"

"Being taken care of. Not like I want it all the time...but this is really, really good."

Liam smiles and makes air quotes. "Kept boy."

William makes a purring noise. "Oh. Yeah. I guess this would be part of that too."

"Rest. We'll take a nap and when we wake we'll go shopping again...local, not Rodeo, so no horrific maulings. So you have something nice and sexy to wear for the club this weekend. I also have plans for us to stay in a ritzy hotel so we can stay all weekend, just you and me."

William cuddles up, resting his head on Liam's chest. "Sounds good." William yawns. "Looking forward to the club. By the way, can you dance?"

Liam pouts slightly. "I usually just sway if I have to but I don't really have like that natural talent of moving gracefully when it comes to dancing."

"That surprises me. You can do the tai chi and you're so graceful then."

"Thats just me and it's simple, graceful, calming. That kind of graceful I can do. Plus I'm alone and I don't have to perform for anyone."

William smiles. "Want me to work with you on it tonight?"

"What, dancing?" Liam asks.

"Yeah." William blushes. "Mom makes me take dancing lessons. In case I ever get a date."

"Oh, ok, if you—well, if you want, sure. I won't mind that-- you teaching me."

"Good." William's eyes start to drift shut. "See you in a little while," he murmurs sleepily.

"See you in a little while," Liam whispers, drifting off to sleep shortly thereafter.

Part 10

Later on they wake up and go shopping. They come back and eat and then William looks over at Liam. "Ready for dance lessons?"

Liam nods slowly. "Yeah, better late then never I guess."

William drags Liam out in the living room. He puts a thumping dance song on and comes over and says. "Ok. Feet first. Simple stuff. Watch me and copy."

Liam nods. "Feet, gotcha. The worst part first. Whoopee."

"Ok. Step, step, step, back, step, back, slide, step. Ok try it with me now."

Liam starts to move, chanting as he goes, "Step, step, step, back, step, backkkkkkk." Liam trips over his own feet and catches himself on the couch, sighing. "Can I quit now?"

William sighs. "Sure. I'll just have to dance with some other guys at the club tomorrow."

Liam stands quickly and tries again, his face determined. "Step, step, step, back, step, back, slide, step."

William nods. "Got it. Now we just keeps working on that one over and over. That basic one will get you by and I can do all the flashy stuff."

"That's it? That's enough to get me by? What about all that hips swiveling and like virtual floor fucking moves I always see?" Liam asks.

"We can do those too. The floor fucking moves, I mean. But for those all you need to do is sway and then let me work. Or move with me when I move. You'll see."

"I'm with you, I trust you. I'm just nervous." Liam says.

William comes over and backs up to Liam, plastering himself to him, raising an arm back up over his head and hooking it behind Liam's neck. "Now just move with me, okay?" He starts pushing back and then forward with his hips.

Liam groans but starts to sway and tilts his hips as best as he can with Will. "Something about this is very bad."

"It's sexy and naughty and will have a bunch of the guys at the club wishing they were me so you'd be doing this with them." William grins.

Liam tucks his hand under Will's shirt, stroking his abs. "How do you know they won't want to be me so they can rub against you?"

William moans. " Okay. I still have yet to see evidence that other men are attracted to me. Aside from Jorge."

"Well we'll soon see about that, won't we? But I know they will and I'm already mentally preparing to punch everyone of them out if they touch you too."

William chuckles. "Hmmm, really. Gonna start fights over me?"

Liam pulls Will tight back against him, his hands curling in Will's shirt. "I think at this point, even as early into this as we are, if anyone else dared to touch you, I may beat them nearly to death for trying, yes."

William breathes raggedly, already becoming hot with desire. "And what should I do if they touch you?"

"The same if you want. But then you don't seem to have my temper or insane jealousy." Liam says.

"Ohhh, I'm jealous," William says. "Just not a big guy that can beat everyone up for it."

"Well we'll buy you a handy electric zapper or a tiny rubber billy club type thing and you can beat them that way."

William chuckles. "Sounds good. Ok, you've got this move down...want to practice some more?"

Liam nods. "Yes. I don't want to embarrass you. I want us to be seen as what I see us as."

"Ok." And they practice an hour or so on the basic footwork. Then William looks at Liam. "Wanna practice some more of the floor fucking moves?"

Liam grins naughtily and sidles closer. "Yes, please. And by the way, every time you say that word my toes curl."

William chuckles. "Good." He moves up close and wraps his arms around Liam's neck. "The crotch grind." He starts moving his hips in a circular motion so that his crotch grinds against Liam's.

Liam smiles and squeezes Will's asscheeks and starts to mimic this easy move. "This is definitely naughty now."

William laughs. "Oh, yes. But that's the point, eh? Ok, now for the next one." They keep working for a while, getting hotter and hotter as they rub and grind on each other. Finally William stops it. "Ok, no more. Can we go upstairs and shag like bunnies now?"

Liam chuckles. "But, lad, I was just getting good. And who says we have to go upstairs? Come with me." Liam waggles his fingers walking backwards towards the basement steps.

William's eyes glitter as he follows Liam. "Okaaaaaaay. You have something wicked and evil in mind, don't you?"

Liam feigns innocence. "Who me? Never." Liam opens the door and moves out of the way so Will can go first.

William walks down into the cool basement, his eyes slowly adjusting to the dimness. His skin prickles with excitement, his cock already hard from the dirty dance moves.

Liam can be heard running back upstairs but he is back before Will hits the last step. He opens the door with the pool room and he whispers in Will's ear. "I've had a jones since the last time we were in here."

William shivers. "Yeah? Involving the pool table, maybe?"

Liam chuckles softly and licks around the shell of Will's ear. "You know me so well. Go on, go in."

William smiles and goes into the pool room, remembering fondly the sex-charged game they played the last time they were here. He goes to the pool table, standing pressed against the edge. "What now?"

"Clothes, of course-- they do ever so need to be removed," Liam says as he shuts the door behind him, putting on low lighting.

William pulls of his shirt and unzips and slides down and steps out of his jeans. His body is still sweaty from the dance practice and he shivers. "Ok, naked now."

Liam gestures. "Now bend over the pool table for me just like you did when you played."

William bends over, his ass stuck into the air. "Okay." His cock is throbbing in sheer anticipation.

Liam moans loudly. "God, you're so bad for me." He starts to take off his clothes. Once naked, he picks up the lube bottle and moves behind Will stroking his hands down his ass. "Your so sexy, I can't believe no one sees it like I do."

William moans and then chuckles. "Good thing, apparently, 'cause according to you you'd have to beat them up if they did."

Liam murmurs as he spreads Will's cheeks. "Hurt them terribly...tear off their limbs...yeah."

"Ok, is it really sick that it turns me on that you'd hurt other people for me? 'Cause it does." William moans again as his cheeks are spread and spreads his legs a little more.

Liam lubes up his fingers, then spreads a bit around Will's entrance. "No, actually gives me a thrill that you don't think I'm a psycho."

William swallows and whimpers. "No. I think...Oh, this is going to sound so fucking corny."

"Tell me baby. Tell me. It won't," Liam says as he pushes one finger inside Will.

"I feel like I was made for you. For this." William blushes and closes his eyes, carried away by his own feelings and bracing for the ridicule that is sure to come.

Liam's finger stills and there is no movement for a minute until Liam says softly, "That's the most intense and sexy thing I've ever heard and as soon as I'm inside you I'm going to fuck you into this pool table so hard your imprint will forever be in it. God, Will that was...it was divine."

William lets go a long ragged breath. "Good. I was so afraid you would think it was stupid. But...it's how I feel. About you."

Liam pushes another finger inside Will, then he brushes them over Will's prostate. "I feel that way too. It's like we fit so perfectly together despite our obvious size differences. Light and Dark but we complement each other. We fit each other."

William gasps when Liam brushes his prostate. "Yeah. That's the perfect phrase. We fit each other." Grinning evilly, he adds, "Luckily I can fit you in my tight little ass."

Liam's fingers falter and he groans. "Will, you're so damn evil."

William chuckles as he moans. "Yes I am. My mother would be so shocked if she knew what a terrible little boy I've been."

Liam removes his fingers and comes up behind Will to nestle his cock against his hole, licking his shoulder. "You mean if we told her you're letting your step-brother fuck you into oblivion daily, we might kill her?"

William shakes his head. "No, but she'd probably be good and shocked. At the thought of me having sex more than anything. You know I'm her good sweet little boy."

"Yeah I do," Liam murmurs as he slowly pushes inside Will. "And you're mine now too, my sweet little boy."

William groans. "Oh, bloody hell yes I am...yours, all yours, you dirty wonderful evil man."

Liam chuckles. "I'm evil and dirty now, am I?"

William nods. "Yes, you are...You mind me calling you that?"

Liam bites gently on Will's earlobe. "Not at all, baby." He starts to tip his hips back and forth gently.

William's breath catches as Liam calls him 'baby' in that smooth deep voice. He moans and pushes back against Liam as he moves in and out.

"Good, oh good keep moving back against me feels so good like this...your all lifted up and poised for me."

William nods. "Fuck yes. Bent like this you are getting so deep into me. It's fucking incredible." He pushes back harder, wanting more and more of Liam in him.

Liam's hands appear, one on each side of Will's head as he pumps a bit deeper and harder. "More than incredible. God, god.. Better than that. Oh god, better every time."

William cries out as his prostate is hit again and again. "YES! Oh fuck it doesn't seem possible but it does get better every time."

"I… god… god, Will the way you make me feel. The way you feel so tight, so good, and mine. I took...you gave me...fuck...can't even say it. I may explode if I do," Liam says as he jacks back and forth.

"Oh please say it Liam," Will pleases. "We can explode together."

Liam shivers hard and whispers in Will's ear. "I took your virginity, you gave to me your innocence and it makes me feel like a god." And like he said, Liam cries out, cumming hard into Will's body.

William screams wordlessly and cums onto the pool table. As he lays panting, pulling himself back together, he says, "That was...beautiful. Cosmically, wonderfully beautiful. Poetry."

Liam mutters from behind Will, "Egotistical, too."

William shakes his head. "No, no, not really. You are almost... like a god... to me. I... I didn't have anything before you. You've given me everything."

Liam kisses Will's shoulder and pulls out of him gently. "And I'll keep giving until I don't have anything else to give or you grow tired of me."

William stands shakily and strokes Liam's face. "I'll never get tired of you. And as long as you are you, you have something to give me." He stares for a moment then looks away, almost embarrassed by the intensity of the emotions.

Liam tips Will's face to his and steps forward, rubbing his cheek along Will's, speaking softly. "Shh, it's ok, I feel the same way. Don't be afraid of telling me anything, you can tell me everything."

William makes an odd purring sound in his throat. "It's scary, Liam. I've never felt this way about anyone before, and sometimes it just plain scares the bloody hell out of me."

Liam laughs softly and presses his forehead against Will's. "Me too, god me too Will. I have never felt for anyone I've been with the fraction of what I feel for you."

William looks at Liam with shining eyes. "Wow. Okay. Having trouble breathing now." He waits a minute and laughs. "Maybe we should stop talking about this and get back to the humping like bunnies."

Liam chuckles. "Go on up to bed I have to make hotel arrangements for this weekend. Go me for being old enough."

William smiles. "Ok, meet you upstairs. Looking forward to this weekend." He walks upstairs, leaving Liam to make his call.

Liam picks up all the clothes then throws them in the washer on the way up to the kitchen. He makes the call and reserves a room he thinks Will will love. Then he pads upstairs, peeking his head in the bedroom. "There, all done. Got a room for us for the weekend."

William is on the bed on all fours. "That's good. Wanna come in here and maybe...help me with something?"

Liam grins and walks in, shutting the door behind him. The sounds of pouncing on the bed and a breathy moan can be heard. And for the next several hours the only sounds that escape are sounds of deep pleasure.They fall asleep late into the night and when the alarm chimes the next day Liam slams it off and nuzzles his head into the nape of Will's neck.

William awakens, moaning a bit and squirming against Liam. "Morning."

Liam moans as Will squirms. He had fallen asleep still inside Will. Last night they were both too exhausted to move. He slips out gently and groans at the loss. "Gooood god...good morning, Will."

William chuckles. "Some night last night. But we've got packing and shopping to do today. We'd better get up and get moving."

"What else do we have to shop for and can I hire people to pack for me?"

"Well...there's this...sex shop on the way to the club. I kinda wanted to stop there and see what kinda stuff they have."

Liam looks at Will and mock gasps. "I'm corrupting you. I'm so bad."

William chuckles. "Yes, I was so sweet and innocent before. Aside from all the Victorian porn I read."

Liam chuckles and stands up. "All right, shower time for me." Liam kisses Will hard, then sprints to the bathroom to shower.

William showers as well and then starts to pack. He gets everything ready and then pulls on faded jeans and a black t-shirt, assuming they will change into club clothes at the hotel.

Liam comes out dressing as well in a threadbare light blue t-shirt that looks like it's been worn one too many times but it clings to Liam like a second skin and a pair of faded light blue jeans. He pulls on a pair of sneakers then packs. He looks at Will. "Ready?"

William nods, grinning. "So ready." He hauls his bag down to the Viper, putting it in the trunk, and slides into the passenger seat.

Liam puts his in as well then hops in. He opens the garage then pulls out. He closes it, then pulls out on the road. "So how far until we hit that store of yours?"

"About thirty minutes. Well out of the neighborhood, so we can walk in together and not worry about it."

Liam grins. "That wasn't my worry. I just didn't want to miss it or anything, so give me the heads up when we get close." Then Liam puts the car into gear, the car purring, and then he speeds out and they head out on their way.

When they get closer William gives Liam directions and they stop in front of it. 'Bizarre Bazaar' it says on the outside. "Ready to go in?"

Liam looks at the sign. "Oh yeah, this looks promising." He turns to Will and chuckles. "You know this will only confirm how kinky and strange I am, right?"

William nods, eyes bright. "Oh, yes. Pretty much hoping for it. Want all sorts of kinky things to use and be used on me."

Liam pulls Will's face to his and kisses him, then he pulls back and hums happily. "I adore you. Come on, lets go." He opens the door and gets out. Once Will is out, he locks the car and they go inside.

William's eyes light up as he sees all the kinky stuff laid out to buy. The place is huge, like a small department store, and William gets a cart for them as they go down the aisles.

First up is a dizzying array of lubes--- flavored, warming, and so on. William grabs some varieties and puts them in the cart.

Liam smiles and kisses the back of Will's head as they walk the aisles. "Your enthusiasm amazes me, do you know that?"

William giggles, "Thank you. It's just...so long with nothing, now I want everything now. I'm greedy that way." He grins.

Liam puts his arms around Will's waist, stopping him for a second to whisper in his ear, "Yeah I know, I love it. You're also needy which I suck up with a spoon." Then he kisses his ear and chuckles, walking off, calling behind his shoulder, "Off to look at handcuffs. Find me when you're done here."

William chuckles. He goes to the next aisle where they have dildos, sheathes, and all sorts of fun attachments to put on your cock for the pleasure of the receiver. He picks some of the attachments up. Then he sees the cock rings. He looks at them and moans, thinking what awful wickedness Liam could do with one of those. He looks them over and picks one out and puts it in the cart.

Liam surveys the handcuffs-- fuzzy ones, metal plain ones, ones that have a chain connected to another pair. He can only envision something like a metal version of hog tying, and it makes his cock twitch but even he can't bring himself to pick those up. He sees a black pair and it catches his fancy, They are plain but they are pretty. Liam likes pretty. He looks over and sees paddles to his right he whistles and walks over there.

The next aisle William goes down has vibrators, butt plugs, anal beads, and a number of other similar things. William picks up a large vibrator of the high-powered massager type-- the ones that could actually massage muscles as well as be used for naughty purposes. And he got a few butt plugs and some anal beads, wanting to try a bit of everything eventually.

Liam swings a few paddles back and forth. Testing them out by the swish they make. He chuckles and thinks he has lost his mind. But he picks up a small wooden one. Then he moves to the left where the whips and collars are and he remembers his talk with Will and his cock twitches in his pants and he fingers them.

William passes several aisles of odd things, like inflatable dolls (including an inflatable sheep, which has William giggling) and other novelties, and then he reaches the last aisle before entering the area Liam is shopping. There are clamps. All kinds of clamps. William looks for a long while and then picks a pair of nipple clamps. He doesn't know if he will ever get brave enough to use them but he intends to get them nonetheless. Then he goes to look for Liam.

Liam sees Will coming. He throws the paddle and handcuffs in the cart. Then he points to the collars. "Which one you like?"

William looks at them, tries several, and finally hands a black slender one with a sheepskin lining to make it comfortable to wear to Liam. "This one." His eyes glitter. "Gonna get a leash to go with it?"

Liam throws the collar in the cart and mutters, "I'm trying to ignore the leashes. Do you want one?"

William nods. "Same principle as the belt, right? You could hold on and pull me like you wanted to."

Liam nods and looks over at them. "You pick that too then."

William picks a long slender black leash that fits the style of the collar. "Ok, there." He looks at the handcuff and the paddle. "Mmmm. Apparently I've been naughty and need to be spanked."

"Maybe, maybe not..it all depends. So..." Liam looks into the cart at everything, picking up each item, giving it the once over, then at the vibrator. "Ok you get everything you want?"

William nods. "Yes. Got everything." He grins. "I'm foreseeing lots of fun."

Liam laughs and they walk to the counter. On the way, Liam tosses a large feather into the cart as well as a few candles he thinks smells nice. And they reach the check out. Liam starts to put everything on the counter.

The countergirl is unphased as she has been working here for a long time. She starts to ring everything up. She pops her bubble gum over and over and only sighs. Liam looks up and smiles and it only makes her sigh more somberly.

Once everything is rung up and paid for they head back out to the Viper and climb in. They head off towards the hotel. They arrive and a bellman is there to greet them and get their luggage. A parker takes the car as they head inside to check in. At the counter, a perky young woman asks, "Do you have a reservation?"

Liam sets his credit card on the counter. "Yes, O'Donnell."

The girl clacks some keys on her computer. "Ah, yes, one of the VIP suites." She takes the credit card and swipes it and then hands Liam two cards. "The red one is for the elevator--it allows you to access that floor. The white one is for your room. The bellman will help you up with your luggage. Please enjoy your stay!"

"Thanks." Liam takes all the cards including the credit card back and they head for the elevator. Liam swipes the red card through and the elevator shoots open. "Well neato."

Once inside, they can see the usual array of buttons but notice that there are no buttons for the 4th floor, only a space for a card. Inserting the card, they are taken straight to the 4th floor. They walk down to room 401, and use the white card to enter. The bellman is right behind them with their luggage and gives them a 'tour' of the suite. There is a small dining area with honor bar, microwave, refrigerator, and coffeepot. There is a living room area with a massive entertainment system. There is a huge bathroom with a TV and a massive bath with jacuzzi. And, of course, the bedroom. Huge and plushly furnished. William looks around at everything in awe.

Liam tips the bellboy and thanks him and he leaves. Liam shuts the door behind him. "Do you like it?"

William nods vigorously. "Oh fuck yeah! It's a little mini-palace. Wow."

Liam smiles. "I'm really glad you like it."

William sighs happily. "Oh, yes, I really do. How long have we got before we go to the club?"

Liam looks at his watch. "Two hours or so enough to get ready and get there."

William chuckles ruefully. "Well, sex will just have to wait until we get back then, huh?"

"Did I also tell you how I love how your mind works?"

William grins. "No, but I love hearing it. So..." and he grins evilly, "Wanna share a shower?"

Liam starts stripping off his clothes. "Two hours. If we hurry, we can squeeze in our kind of shower time." Then he runs past, jumping out of his pants, towards the bathroom, starting the shower up. William strips quickly and runs to join him in the shower. About half an hour and much grunting and groaning and moaning later, they actually manage to get showered and cleaned and get out to go dress.

Liam pulls on a dark burgundy sleeveless shirt and a pair of black leather pants. He pulls on a newer pair of boots with silver buckles on the side. Then he styles his hair, this time going for a neater plain spiked-up look with just his bangs all disarrayed. Then his watch and necklace.

William comes out. He is in a midnight-blue muscle shirt, silk, with peekabo strips showing bits of his skin through sheer panels, and skin-tight lace-up-side leather pants, and ankle-high boots. His hair is in soft waves and slightly disarrayed curls. He grins at Liam as he slides a tiny container of lube into his pocket. "Best to be prepared."

Liam chuckles as he stands. "You're going to end up killing me."

William actually blushes then. "Yeah, I know. I'm naughty, I'm terrible, I'm wicked, I'm evil."

Liam cups Will's chin, kissing him. "And I adore you. Come on, let's go make people jealous."

William nods and they head out the door. They get the Viper and head off for the club, handing it off to the valet parker there. They walk into E.J.'s. It is a huge place, with several bars spaced around the outside of the massive dance floor. There is a stage as well as platforms with semi-naked oiled musclemen dancing. William's eyes sparkle as they walk in. Their fake i.d.'s pass muster with the bouncer and they are allowed into this den of iniquity. They start to draw appreciative stares almost right away.

Liam chuckles-- he can't help it. He slides his hand up to rest on Will's lower back as they move through the club. When they reach the bar, they order their drinks and wait. Liam strokes his fingers up and down Will's lower back.

A pretty young man comes up to the bar and puts his hand on William's arm. "Can I buy you a drink, beautiful?"

Liam growls under his breath and looks at the young man. "No, you can't. I got him covered, thanks."

The young man looks impudently up at Liam. "Wasn't asking you, I was asking the dreamboat here."

William shakes his head and stammers out, "N-n-no thanks."

The young man removes his hand. "Ok then." He looks back at Liam. "Better be prepared for a lot of challenges tonight. He's too pretty to be out of circulation so young."

"Thanks for the information. You've been a ton of help," Liam grits through his teeth.

The man moves off just as the drinks arrive. William starts sipping on his as a group of people press by. William yelps and nearly drops his drink. He looks over at Liam. "Someone groped my ass."

Liam takes a deep breath and nods. He moves his body, covering Will with his own. He picks up his drink, sipping it. "There, no more groping. People here get to keep hands. What did I want to come here for again?"

"To show me off. Make people jealous. That's what you said. Plus, we dance." William says.

"Ah, yes, it's clearer now, thank you. All that still works but less *actual* touching of you would be nice."

William nods. "I'm beginning to think I should've worn the collar-- made it nice and clear that I'm property." He grins.

Liam shakes his head and kisses Will's head. "No, not here, not tonight. Want me to move? I can."

William shakes his head. "No, you're fine. But I want to go dance when we finish our drinks."

Just then another group of men push past. Liam feels a firm pair of hands grasp his asscheeks and squeeze.

Liam yelps and covers his ass with one hand as he whispers in Will's ear, "Someone just grabbed my fucking ass."

William nods. "That's how it happened to me. Seems to be the sport here. Maybe we should sit with our backs to the bar."

"Good idea...definitely." They both move and plaster their asses against the back of the bar, drinking their drinks.

Finally they finish their drinks and a song with a pounding dance beat starts and William's eyes light up. "Let's go dance!"

Liam takes a deep breath, then nods going to the dance floor with Will. They start to fall into an easier-than-Liam-thought rhythm. He grinds against Will's ass, his hands just lightly on his hips as he grinds.

William laughs and then says to Liam. "Look at them. Look at how many men are watching us."

Liam looks around and Will is right-- everywhere there is someone who sees them are eyes on them. Liam chuckles and says to Will, "You would think they never saw a hot guy before."

"*Two* hot guys," William corrects. "But yeah."

As they dance another couple moves close. One of them is an intense-looking black-hair, pale-skinned man with blue eyes, and his partner is shorter, darker-skinned, with black hair and brown eyes. The taller man says to Liam, "Do you share?"

Liam looks at Will. "Do we share, baby?"

William shakes his head. "No, we don't."

The black-haired man shrugs. "Pity," and they move off.

They are dancing and the number is nearly over when a familiar figure moves through the crowd and he locks eyes with Liam. It is Lindsey.

Liam freezes but his hand tightens around Will's waist. "Will, we have a sudden and real issue about to explode in our faces."

"What?" William asks even as his eyes finally see Lindsey moving through the crowd towards them.

Lindsey makes it to them, the crowd somehow parting as if he has some magic power over them. "Liam," Lindsey says, his voice sub-zero. "Imagine seeing you here. And your little tagalong William. You two look...cozy."

Liam moves to stand beside Will but he does not remove his hand from around his waist-- he just changes how he holds him. "Yeah, we're getting along really well. Funny how you can say it's surprising to see me here. I could say the same for you."

"Oh, Liam, surely you've heard the rumors about me? Everyone has. But you, *you* are a surprise. Quarterback, King Cock, god to all the ladies of the school...in a gay club? With his stepbrother, both of them looking like sin? No, *that's* a surprise."

Liam closes his eyes, counts back from ten, then opens them, saying calmly, "Well surprise. I came to a gay club, with my step brother, looking like sin. I guess I'm full of surprises. After all I'm supposed to show Will a fun time, so I have been."

Lindsey raises an eyebrow. "So you're not *together*, then?"

"And this is where I fail to see how that avenue of my personal life is any of your business, Lindsey. It never has been, but you seem to think it is," Liam replies, his eyes narrowing a bit.

Lindsey smiles. "Well, *that* answer and the possessive arm you have around him are kind of an answer in and of themselves. Explains why Liz got the heave-ho when little mister leather-pants arrived on the scene. Quite a juicy story this will make."

Liam clenches his jaw and nods stiffly-- he was waiting for this. For Lindsey to say just those words. But he's been preparing himself so it doesn't hit him as hard. Inside though, inside he is scared, to lose all he's known but he will. He turns to Will and murmurs "Lets go, baby."

Lindsey raises an eyebrow. "What's the rush? I only said it would make a juicy story, not that I was going to tell it. I'm sure I could be induced to be silent."

Liam laughs hollowly as he turns back to Lindsey. "Oh I can't wait for this. All right, Lindsey, how can you be induced?"

Lindsey's nostrils flare and he smiles evilly. "I'm sure there's enough of you to share," he says. "I want some."

Liam grits between his teeth, "Oooh I fucking *knew* it!! I so did. No, Lindsey-- the answer's no." Liam turns back to Will, being firmer now. "Will, we need to go."

William nods. "Yes, Liam," and he obediently starts to move out of the club with Liam tight beside him. Lindsey is left standing behind them, furious, fuming, just staring.

Once outside, Liam's legs actually give out, and he falls to the ground, his hands shaking.

William kneels, stroking Liam's face. "You okay?" His face is filled with concern.

"He's going to ruin me. Everything I have, everything I am...he is going to ruin it," Liam mutters, looking at his hands.

William grabs his hands and kisses them. "I'm so sorry, Liam, so sorry."

Liam kisses Will's hands back. "Doesn't matter...lets go back to the hotel." Liam stands and regains his balance. He gives Will the keys. "Here, baby, you drive us back."

William drives slowly back to the hotel, keeping half an eye on Liam as he drives. Their wonderful weekend was shot to hell now, all by a nasty little pest named Lindsey.

Liam looks out the window. He tries to plan his attack of actions to counterattack Lindsey's. But he knows in the end it will be useless if Lindsey tells everyone. Then everyone will most likely reject him and kick him from every high standing he had. He taps the window then looks at Will, smiling softly at him, "When we get home I want you to be in me, ok?"

William nods. "Yes, Liam. Anything you want." William feels miserable, sure that somehow this is his fault. He feels so bad for Liam because Liam has so much to lose.

Liam strokes Will's cheek "You're thinking. Why are you thinking? No need to think. Just get us to our nice, big comfy bed."

William moans. "Certainly not thinking *now*... about anything except getting to that bed." He keeps driving and soon they are back at the hotel. They go up to the room and as soon as they are inside William starts removing his clothes.

Liam starts stripping his off as well. When he is naked he slips into the bed on all fours, tilting his upper body down towards the bed, his ass tantalizingly up in the air.

William grabs the lube and starts preparing Liam, first one finger, then two. His other hand runs up Liam's back and strokes over the tattoo.

Liam shivers and pushes back against the fingers invading him. "Want you Will, need you please don't make me wait."

Will moans. "Ok Liam, coming now." He pulls out his fingers and presses in smooth and deep. "Ohhhh fuuuuuuuck that's good." He starts moving back and forth in smooth long strokes.

Liam rubs his head against the blanket keening. "Harder, harder baby."

William pushes harder and faster. He worries sometimes that he can't do it hard enough to make Liam happy. That thought spurs him to press even harder, angling deeper.

Liam moans into the sheets. "Yessss oh yesyes fuck yes...so good."

William groans and whimpers at the feel of Liam's tight ass on his cock. "Oh god fuck so damn tight, so good."

Liam moans long and raggedly as he humps back against Will. "You feel so good, so good, so thick. God, you feel good Will."

William moans and reaches under and grasps Liam's cock, starting to pump it in time with his thrusts as he draws closer to climax.

Liam’s body becomes a mass of erratic jerks and bucks his body only seconds away from cumming.

William whispers, "Cum with me, Liam, please," as he cums into Liam's grasping back channel.

Liam releases at the same time cumming into the sheets. Then he slumps into the bed.

William rests for a while on Liam's back. Then he pulls out and slides over next to him on the bed, stroking his face.

Liam kisses Will’s fingers. "Hey, beautiful."

William smiles. "Hey handsome. Wow, your eyes are almost black right now."

"Are they? Is it creepy?" Liam asks

"No, it's kinda cool. Makes you look more imposing, more regal...okay, too many high-flown adjectives for right after sex but wow."

"I like your high-flown adjectives, Will." Liam runs his fingers over Will’s lips. "Hell, I just like you period, everything about you. You make me happy."

"You make so happy too, Liam," William says. *I wonder if I'll still make him happy after he loses everything because of me, though.*

"We'll go back tommorow if you want. And we'll dance all night and if he is there who cares we'll ignore him. Would you like that?"

William's eyes tear up a little. "I just want to be with you. I don't care where. But yes, I'd like to go back and dance and make all those guys watch us and feel your body moving with mine."

Liam nods "Then we'll go tomorrow. Let’s rest now. We have all tomorrow to use this hotel to our advantage."

William nods. "Which way do you wanna snuggle, face to face or spoons?"

Liam runs his hand over Wills face "Like this, face to you. So I can see you."

Williams smiles and snuggles in closer, resting against Liam's broad chest. "I lo...love doing this."

Liam whispers, pulling the covers over them both, "Me too. I can hug you like a bear this way-- the other way I'm like a ape, either way is good though." Liam kisses Will. "Get some sleep."

"You too." William relaxes and drifts off to sleep, putting aside all his worries and concerns and just enjoying the feel of Liam's arms around him.

Liam falls asleep soon after. In the morning he wakes and kisses the nape of Wills neck. then rubs his nose into the base of his skull into the downy hairs there.

William wakes up and says sleepily, "Good morning, Liam."

"Good morning, Will. Sleep well?" Liam asks.

Will nods and moves to kiss Liam. "Yes, very well. How about you?"

Liam purrs his best purr. "Like a big baby in the arms of the person they find the most comfort—that’s how."

William grins. "I love it when you purr. Wanna order breakfast from room service?"

"Yes, the works too...pancakes, bacon, sausage, strawberries, syrup, whipped butter, biscuits, omelets, ham...you name it, have them bring it up."

William grins and grabs the menu. He places a call and puts in their order. "About thirty minutes they said." William's eyes gleam. "Time for a shower?"

"Can we get more messy first?" Liam asks, his devilish smile spreading like wildfire.

"What did you have in mind?" William asks, grinning back.

"Always wondered what it would be like to be a horse when the cowboy rode him. Care to show me?"

William waggles his eyebrows. "Sure. I've been to the rodeo."

Liam slides his body up a bit then reaches over and tosses Will the lube. "Well giddy-up baby. This horse is ready to ride."

William takes the lube and starts lubing up Liam's cock, stroking it to hardness. He straddles Liam and reaches back and carefully guides the cock into him and settles down slowly, groaning as he does so. Liam hisses in pleasure, lightly setting his hands on Will’s hips but not guiding him. "Yesssss."

William gets fully seated and puts his own hands on Liam's chest, stroking as he starts to move slowly up and down. "Fuuuuuck. Oh this is soooo good."

"God, oh god shit yes...like a horse baby, ride me like a horse," Liam moans out.

William groans and chuckles. "Kinda fitting, really, since you're hung like one." He starts moving faster as he gets used to the position, sliding up and down.

Liam chuckles and groans gutturally all at once. "Ohhh, Ohhhh god what have I done without you? Don't even...know...how...I got...by...without these feelings, these sensations..."

William moans and throws his head back, crying out as he angles a bit to hit his prostate more firmly. "Don't know. I wasn't even alive until I met you."

"Apparently...I...wasn't...either...OOOOHHH son of a bitch...I can't...I can't last Will...soon, soon."

William lowers his hand and strokes his cock to get it the last little bit towards completion. "Let's cum together now!" He says as he lets go.

Liam’s back arches off the bed and he screams wordlessly, spilling and spilling until he slumps back to the bed to whisper, "Ok, think we can shower now for sure."

William levers up and off and stumbles on shaky legs towards the bathroom. "Yeah, shower."

Liam crawls off the bed, his legs wobbly like a newborn horse, and he laughs at that. He makes it to the shower and gets in with Will. "You’re going to kill me before I'm thirty-five, you watch."

William chuckles. "Yeah, probably. I'm like a black widow, you know. Gonna kill you and inherit all your money."

Liam laughs. "*I* knew it! Just doing this for my cold hard cash. You mean, devious whore you."

William chuckles. "No, I'm really in it for something else hard you have." His eyes glitter as he looks up at Liam. "But I am a whore."

Liam’s eyes close halfway in pleasure and he murmurs, his voice sugary, "God, I love it when you say that."

William nods. "And I love saying it. If for nothing else than to see your face like that."

"Say it again." Liam whispers as he backs Will up against the wall.

William's eyes sparkle as he murmurs, "I am your little whore."

Liam lifts Will and wraps his legs around his waist. "All mine?"

William nods. "All yours, only yours."

Liam groans as he slides in on their earlier coupling. "Ohhhh god yeah...my beautiful whore. So tight, so sweet, so mine."

William wraps his arms around Liam's neck as he pulls tighter against him. "Yessssss oh god fuck yessssss."

"Never letting you go, ever, ever...can't stop now, can't ever stop. Need you, want you all the fucking time. Need to touch you, smell you, be in you, have you say my name." Liam says as he pumps deep into Will’s prostate on each thrust.

William cries out at each thrust and start repeating, over and over, "Liam, Liam, Liam..."

Liam cries out in ecstasy. Will’s crying off his name only spurs him harder and deeper up into him.

William moves his mouth and starts kissing and licking Liam's neck and then he bites down with blunt teeth.

Liam cums with a howl, not even stopping to warn Will.

"Shiiiiittttttttttttttt!!"

Feeling Liam let go, William is pushed over the edge as well. As he hangs there, gasping, he says, "Liked...that...did...you?"

Liam pants out "Fuck...yes. Biting...very...good. Remember...biting." He lets Will down, gently slipping out of him, then he falls back against the wall letting the water stream over him.

William moves over and helps finish getting him clean. They both make it out of the shower and are wrapped warmly in the robes provided by the hotel just before breakfast arrives. The waiter wheels it in on a huge cart and leaves it for them by the dining area.

Liam starts to fill his plate then he sits down at the table. He starts digging in on the sausage making yummy noises. William grabs a pancake and rolls it around a sausage and dips it into the syrup. "Ok, now this is sheerly decadent." Liam hums in agreement while shoving a big bite of omelet in his mouth.

It takes them a good long while to eat, making pigs of themselves. After all, no dinner the previous night, and they were both ravenous. William moves to the living room and reclines on the couch. "Okay, what now?"

Liam sits next to him looks at the tv, then looks to Will "Should we even dare?"

William chuckles. "Why not? It's not the possessed one at home, and I'm pretty sure you have to specially order porn before you get it at a hotel."

Liam breathes a breath of relief and grabs the remote, turning it on. "Thank god. Pick something."

William flips around til he finds a movie channel. "Oooo. The Fifth Element. Love that movie."

"Yeah me too. Love Chris Tucker and Gary Oldman. Also love Jean-Paul’s clothes. All his designs pretty much throughout the movie. And yes I know how gay that sounds that I knew that. I'm a fashion junkie."

William grins. "I like the diva scene myself. Too cool. And Chris Tucker."

"Yes that’s a really good scene. Her voice is phenomenal," Liam says.

They settle in to watch the movie. William leans over and lifts Liam's arm to wrap around him, snuggling in against him. Liam tightens his arm and kisses the top of Will’s head. They proceed to make little comments here and there. Laughing at the funny parts and quiet during the sad ones. Liam grins every time Gary is evil but he explains it's only cause he plays it *so* well. William agrees. His favorite is Chris Tucker. He explains they got him into those outrageous outfits by *first* showing him sketches of ones that were even *more* outrageous. Liam laughs and then he proceeds to tell Will how Milla is one of the prettiest Models alive if only for her eyes alone. But she could use to eat a cheeseburger or twenty.

Then he kisses Will’s eyelids. "But your eyes are better."

William hmmms. "You say the sweetest things. Luckily, I'm gullible and I believe them all."

Liam snorts. "I don't lie. I could’ve led Lindsey on, told him yeah ok I'll fuck you. But I didn't because I don't."

William's face falls a bit at the mention of Lindsey. "Yeah. I was only kidding."

Liam sighs and turns off the t.v. "Sorry."

William pulls his knees up to his chest and hugs them to him. "No biggie. Just...I had kinda put it out of mind for a while." He looks at Liam. "Well I didn't. It's still here. I just covered it up."

"So you wanna talk about it?" William asks.

Liam leans his head back against the couch, looking at the ceiling. "About what? How my life will be ruined, no I don't think I do."

William's throat tightens. He puts his head down on his knees. "Yeah. Just thought I'd ask. Sorry."

Liam turns and looks at Will. "What are you looking so sad about? Did I once blame you for any of this?"

"No. I just feel bad for you, okay? I mean...I haven't really got anything to lose, but you do, and you're losing 'cause you are with me. So yeah, I feel bad for you."

"Don't, Will. It doesn't help me for you to pout and be sad about it. It only reminds me and agitates me because you have nothing to feel sorry for. I did what I wanted in the end. I do what I do with you because I want to, so don't feel bad-- you didn't make me."

Will nods and closes his eyes and breathes in and out several times. When he lifts his head there is no trace of distress. "Ok. So what now?"

"What do you suggest?"

"I think we ought to go play with the Jacuzzi. I've never been in a Jacuzzi."

"Well go on, go get it started and I'll be there soon." Liam says softly.

William smiles and runs into the bathroom. He strips off his clothes and starts running water into the Jacuzzi, reading the directions to see how to operate it.

Liam can hear Will working in the bathroom and he smiles softly. Their relationship is still so new and fresh. Liam finds he likes these parts where Will is predictable. He can even imagine him fluttering about like the nervous ball of energy he is. Trying to make everything perfect and good so that when he walks in he'll be pleased. Such a short time and Will already tries to please Liam beyond measure with everything he does.

William finally gets the tub full and the Jacuzzi running. He lets out a little whoop of triumph at having gotten it right and shouts, "All ready, Liam!" He slides in and sinks into the hot, bubbling water and lets out a long, loud moan.

Liam stands and takes off his clothes. He needs this. It will calm him. He walks back and stops in the doorway, just watching Will luxuriate in the heat and the pounding jets.

William looks around at the magnificent figure of Liam standing there. He crooks a finger with a wicked smile. "C'mon. It's fan-bloody-tastic. Climb in with me."

Liam smiles and comes forward sliding into the Jacuzzi on the other side of Will, his legs on either side of Will’s. He groans as the heat envelopes him and the jets pound steadily into his back. "Ohhhhhhh, this is the life."

William nods. "Yessssss. Oh, man, I could really get used to this." He moans and shifts and writhes a bit in the water.

Liam’s eyes dilate and he whispers huskily, "Oh, that’s just naughty."

At the sound of Liam's voice, William opens his eyes and looks at Liam. His cock rises automatically in response to that sex-filled tone and his breathing shifts. It's amazing how in such a short time he has become attuned to that voice. He swallows. "Naughty?" He asks, in an innocent tone.

Liam smiles knowingly. He knows he's affecting Will and he loves every minute of it. His hand splays down his sweat-beaded chest. "You know what you were doing. Pushing your hips up and down like that, being all wanton with the water for my view. You’re not stupid at all Will and you know it."

William's eyes sparkle and he moans again. "Yes. I'm being a little whore again, displaying myself like that. Am I being really naughty? Do you need to spank me?"

Liam chuckles softly, the sound so deep and sexy it could melt a ice block, and his voice is even more delectable. "You really want me to use that paddle, don't you?"

William's eyes widen and his breath quickens. He nods, not daring to say the words out loud.

Liam moans softly. "You have to be a badder boy if you want to be spanked, baby. Right now I'm not feeling inspired enough to spank your pretty bottom."

William licks his lips and nods again. He raises himself so the jets hit his ass and his erect cock breaks above the water. He starts writhing hard and moaning and hissing as the pleasure gets more intense, arching and spreading his legs.

Liam about cums from the sight alone--Will using the jets to bring himself pleasure, practically masturbating in front of him. He is so fucking turned on. "Feeling a bit inspired now," he whispers, his cock jerking in the water.

William angles now, letting one jet essentially penetrate him and he cries out and starts to jerk. It doesn't take long before he starts stroking his own cock and he cums, shouting, almost oblivious to Liam's presence.

Liam rubs his face and stands. He doesn't speak-- just gets out, grabs Will around his wet body, and carries him to the bedroom. He throws him gently to the bed, then walks over to the bags in the corner. He searches around until he finds the paddle and brings it out, tapping it against his hand and stands in front of Will. "You let something other than me inside you." v William whines and whimpers. "Yes, Liam. I was very, very naughty." His cock is hardening quickly against the bed.

Liam hums and taps the paddle harder against his hand, his cock almost purple, it's so hard. "Lift your ass in the air, Will."

William pulls his knees up under him, his ass now pushed provocatively in the air. His breathing is rapid now and his hands clutch the sheets.

Liam walks closer, his voice authoritative. "Tell me what you did wrong."

"I let something other than you enter me," says William, shivering now from the cool room air on his wet skin, sucking the heat from him.

"Are you sorry?" Liam asks as the fingertips of one hand ghost down one asscheek.

William nods. "Oh, yes I am. I am very sorry." His cock twitches as Liam touches him. He moans.

Liam smacks Will’s ass when he moans. "You’re moaning. Moaning doesn't make me feel you’re sorry, William. How many smacks do you think you deserve, hmm?"

William thinks. "Ummmm...twenty?" He hopes that is enough.

"That’s a nice even number. Count, Will, and no whining or I add more," Liam says he maneuvers himself in position and raises the paddle. He makes sure he doesn't swoosh too far back. He doesn't want to hit Will too hard. He has all these football muscles and would feel horrible if he bruised him. He brings the first crack down on Will’s ass and waits to see how this will be received.

William cries out. It is painful and erotic all at once. "One!" he forces out.

Liam swallows and raises the paddle again this time swooshing a bit softer. The sounds of the paddle connecting with the flesh of Will’s ass makes Liam’s cock leak a bead of precum and he moans.

"Two!" Liam cries out and moans. His own cock is dancing. This is so fucking hot.

Liam makes himself get it together, raising the paddle, swooshing this time a bit harder twice in a row.

"Three! Four!" William grips extra hard into the sheets, his ass starting to warm and pinken under the stimulation.

Liam begins to pant, moves the paddle to his other hand, changes position and swings, paddling four times now fast.

"FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT!" William screams, his ass really tingling now, his nerves alive, the pain and pleasure mixing so he cannot really separate them.

Liam knows he won't make it to twenty and neither will Will, so he lightly taps his ass with the paddle two more times, then drops the paddle to kneel. He leans his head against Will’s ass, rubbing the hot skin along his cheek, moaning softly.

William hisses and moans. "Oh, bloody fuck, Liam, that is so fucking sexy. Ohhhhh. Ohhhhh. Fuck. Like being one huge quivering nerve."

Liam quivers and grabs Will’s hips as he pushes his tongue out, flattening it and slowly dragging it up Will’s hot and burning ass, cooling it.

William is whimpering and keening and moaning as Liam's tongue touches the hot and sensitive skin. "Yes, yes, oh yes, oh god, oh fuck..." he murmurs over and over.

When Liam has laved one complete asscheek he starts to blow his cool breath over the skin, watching it prickle and goosebump. Then he moves to the other and repeats the process.

By the time he has finished this, William can barely stay still on the bed. "Oh, please, god, Liam, fuck me please. Please, please, please."

Liam ignores this, now moving his tongue in between the crease of Will’s ass and ever so slowly, softly, dragging his tongue up and down and each time his tongue hits the tiny quivering hole, he stabs his tongue forward into and immediately back out of it.

William trembles now, his body shaking with need and arousal. Liam's attentions are driving him mad with desire. He groans and whimpers and starts begging now. "Please, please, ohgod, please, fuck, so good, please, please, ohhhhhhhh yes fuck please...."

Liam slides up beside Will, his hand moving up then down the crease of his ass. He moves his face near Will’s as he pushes two fingers into the spit-slicked hole, watching Will’s face.

William keens in sheer joy and pushes back against the fingers. His face is an expression of pure bliss.

Liam smiles as he pushes deeper. "I like watching your face."

William looks at him, his eyes dilated and barely able to focus. His lips are slightly reddened and swollen from licking them and biting them. He half-closes his eyes as a wave of pleasure hits him. "My face?"

"Uhmm humm. The pleasure playing on it. There’s nothing better than your face, Will. So pretty, so beautiful in pleasure it's luminous. It also makes me so horny knowing I do it all to you. So yeah, your face baby."

William moans again and then cries out as Liam brushes over his prostate.

"Fuck! I must be nearly lighting up the room by now, then. This is....fucking intense."

"You are," Liam says, pushing another finger inside Will, pumping them at a angle harder and faster.

William's lips part then and his eyes close as he moans and cries out from the increased stimulation. "Oh, please please fuck me Liam oh please!"

Liam whispers now "But I love that even more."

"Love what?" William says, moaning. "The begging? I'll beg some more if you like. Hell, even if you don't like. Because I am about to die from wanting you inside me."

Liam grins "Just give me a kiss and I'll give you what you want."

William moves over more quickly than Liam would have thought possible and captures his lips, kissing for all he is worth, moaning into the kiss, opening up and licking at the same time.

Liam pulls his fingers out and then pulls Will tight against him, moving sideways so their bodies are plastered together. He pushes Will’s leg up and over his hip, then whispers against his lips, "There now, you’re just a push away, baby."

William pushes down, throwing his head back and crying out loud in sheer bliss and release of frustration from the long tease. He sinks down slowly on Liam’s shaft, pushing harder and faster as he goes.

Liam moans loud and stills Will, his eyes sparkling. "Not so fast. What are you rushing for? Afraid I'm going to disappear?"

William whimpers and stops, his body trembling and quivering with tension and need. "Oh, bloody fuck, Liam, want you in me sooo bad."

"And I am in you Will." Liam says softly rubbing his fingers in the dip of Will’s back. He loves it but is always told it is not as nearly as good as his own.

William keens and moans. "Oh, fuck ohgod, oh dear fucking god you're going to kill me."

"I will not. What am I doing?" Liam proclaims giving his best innocent expression.

"Holding me here, with you just partway in me, not moving. Ohhhhh fuck."

"Well, here then." Liam slides Will down until he is completely seated inside him, then he stills again. "Happy now?"

William's eyes roll back and he whimpers again. "Better. Better. But moving in and out would be best!"

"Nope, not time for that yet. Suffer away," Liam says with a tiny grin. He knows this teasing is driving Will nuts but it's giving him a happy beyond compare. He wants Will to snap...to take. Sometimes Liam likes a good fight in bed.

William is at the breaking point now. Punishment or not, he can't wait any longer. He starts moving up and down on Liam's cock, moaning and gasping as he does so.

Liam moves his arms, tightening them around Will, tsking. "Bad boy, naughty. Did I say to move?"

William struggles, squirming, twisting, pullling, pushing, trying as much as possible to get Liam's cock in and out of his ass. "CAN'T... WAIT... ANYMORE!"

Liam lets go and moves to his back, taking Will with him. He raises his arms above his head, a smile of satisfaction on his face. "Well then, better let you move then, huh?"

William cries out in joy and starts moving up and down, hard and fast, teased too long for anything else. His cock is being rubbed hard between their stomachs.

Liam delights just letting Will control this, take what he wants, what he desires.

William moves faster and harder, crying out, moaning, burying his face in Liam's neck to muffle his screams of delight as he draws closer and closer to climax.

Liam croons softly "Shhh, take what you want baby don't be ashamed...take everything you want."

Emboldened, William reaches down and takes Liam's hand and puts it on his cock, wrapping the fingers around it. "Everything?"

Liam tightens his fingers and starts to pump. "Yes, everything."

William keeps moving and it doesn't take long before his body is jerking and he's crying out, "Gonna cum...gonna cum...oh fuck Liam gonna cum soon!"

"Uhmm hmm that’s nice...thanks for the information." Liam says calmly. He wants to see if this will work.

William can't wait any longer. He cums, screaming, and he clenches down on Liam's cock hard. He bucks and writhes and shudders on top on Liam.

Liam cums silently, happy and sated, his smiles becoming wider and infectious.

William collapses, panting, happy, almost purring. "Fuck, bloody hell that was intense. Don't know if I can move now."

"You can stay just like that if you need to or want to. I'm comfortable," Liam replies.

William relaxes, nodding, eyes sliding closed. "Yeah... comfortable... right... here...." He starts drifting off into a pleasant post-coital sleep.

Liam murmurs, "Maybe a nap...just a little one, then we shower to go out...back to the club...do it right this time. Show them...show them all."

William nods. "Show 'em all." Then he falls asleep with Liam. A few hours later they stir and William heads for the shower, wiggling his ass at Liam.

Liam laughs "You are so not the poster child for innocent showers, do you know that?"

William giggles. "I know. So are you coming in with me or will I have to be naughty all alone?"

"I'm coming, I'm always coming with you, Will," Liam says, his double entrende not to be missed as he walks naked, following the wiggling sway of Will’s ass.

An hour later and one *very* naughty shower later they both stumble out and eat the dinner brought up by room service. Then they head off to dress.

Liam dresses in tight dark blue jeans with a black belt with a huge silver buckle. He throws on a crisp white ribbed tank then throws a silk dark blue overshirt on top. He slides his trusty boots on and goes to style his hair.

Once again William is in leather pants, but this time the shirt is black mesh with metallic undertones that shows his pale white muscled chest perfectly underneath. He wears his hair in its usual tousled waves and slides into black boots.

Liam comes out, his hair in disarrayed spikes and he looks at Will, whistling. "Yummy. Come give me some sugar baby."

William chuckles and comes over to Liam, plastering himself against him and kissing him, long and passionately. He pulls back finally. "Mmmm.

Better not do that too much more if we intend to make it there."

"Don’t worry. You’re not ready yet. Close your eyes for me," Liam says.

William closes his eyes. "Eyes closed, like a good boy."

Liam pulls the collar out of his back pocket then puts it around Will’s neck, securing it comfortably, then he snaps the leash onto it, grinning as he loops his hand through it. "Now. Now you’re ready and now they won't be confused."

William's cock hardens instantly, pressing against the tight leather, and his breath quickens. "Fuck this is so bloody hot."

"I know," Liam says cheekily and he starts to walk, dragging Will behind him, picking up his wallet on the way.

They draw a few stares walking through the lobby but William preens, loving the attention.

Then they climb into the Viper and head off again to E.J.'s. When they arrive, again, stares. And whispers. And a bit of a berth for them as they move through the crowd.

Liam stops off at the bar and ignores all eyes. "Two glasses of your finest Irish Whiskey nothing cheap." The bartender goes to ask Will and Liam snaps his fingers. "I already took care of him. Now go on." The bartender gives them a strange look but walks off. Liam grins wider and pulls Will to his side to kiss his head.

William practically purrs as Liam pulls him close. "I fucking love this," he whispers in Liam's ear. "Here comes the litmus test." A group of people presses by and neither of them have their asses grabbed.

Liam chuckles evilly. "I'm the shit." The bartender returns with their drinks and Liam tips his back in one then lifts Will’s glass to his lips.

"Here, baby, let me help you."

And William drinks the Irish whiskey with Liam's help, doing wicked things with his tongue in the glass that has several people around moaning and gasping at them. His eyes are bright when Liam finally takes the empty glass away.

Liam swoops down and captures Will’s lips, devouring his mouth with his own, practically bringing all the whiskey Will drank into his own mouth--the kiss is that powerful. His hand tightens on the leash, pulling them closer. The sounds of gasping and moaning only grow. Bodies push to get closer, to touch a piece of this art. Others not daring.

William moans into the kiss, pushing his body against Liam's, having to squirm just a bit to avoid some of the more venturesome hands reaching for him. One man comes up to Liam and says, "How much for him?"

Liam reaches out without thought or pause in his kissing and grabs the man’s throat. He pauses in his vacuuming of Will’s mouth only to say, "He is MINE...back off." Then he resumes his quest for the tonsil.

They stay pressed like this for some time until the press of the crowd dies down. Then, finally, they both come up for air. "Dance?" William asks hopefully.

Liam nods, his eyes dilated, and when he speaks, his voice is dopey.

"Yeah." He walks backwards, letting a bit of slack in the leash so he can watch Will walk. Because he loves watching him move.

William moves every bit as sexily as he can manage. He knows eyes are on them and he wants to make Liam proud and also to turn him on as much as he can. They reach the dance floor and he moves up against Liam, grinding against him as the pounding rhythm starts.

Liam grips Will’s hips starting to move back and forth with him. He closes his eyes, letting Will’s body and the music lead him. Tipping his head, he licks slowly up Will’s neck to his ear, where he purrs as best as he can manage to whisper, "We’re driving them all nuts with want and jealousy, you know that, right?"

William nods. "Yes, oh fuck yes I can see them all looking. We are the hottest things on this bloody dance floor."

Liam runs his hand down Will’s chest, then tucks his hand under his shirt to run it all over Will’s sweaty smooth chest, grinding harder into his ass, showing all this club exactly who this boy belongs to.

William can't help it. He moans, loudly. His skin is alive everywhere Liam touches and his cock is being damn near strangled in the oh-so-tight leather pants as Liam grinds against him. Someone nearby exclaims, "Oh, please, just fuck him already!"

Liam laughs hard, picking Will up and wrapping his legs around his waist as the song ends and winking at him. "You heard the man. I better see to you." And he heads back to the back room. And a sea of rampant followers are not too far behind.

Will is a little uncertain of exactly what is happening until he sees where they are headed. Then he is nervous and excited all at once. He's not sure about having sex in front of strangers, but the idea makes him even harder if that is possible. "Oh, fuck, Liam. Didn't expect this. Are you sure?" he whispers in his ear.

Liam whispers back in Wills ear as they near a fence clearly set up for the kinkiest of visitors. "Just tell me no or you’re not comfortable and we won't do this. All I need is the yes or no. I'm fine with either one, baby."

"Yes, I want to. Oh fuck I'm nervous but this is the hottest I've ever felt," William whispers back hoarsely.

Liam lets Will down, setting him against the fence then lowering to his knees, looking up into Will’s eyes. He starts to undo Will’s leather pants. "I'm going to go first. Let them gasp and stare at me before you. You just enjoy it." Then he lets Will’s hard cock out and kneels up to suck it into his mouth as far as it will go. The room grows quiet, so quiet in fact the only sounds you hear is the music outside. Then a second later a whimper then a shush breaks the silence.

William holds onto the fence to keep upright and then moans and whimpers as Liam's mouth works on his cock. He looks at the crowd but then his head arches back, unable to contain himself.

Liam works hard, frenzied, swallowing and licking, not giving Will a instant to calm, wanting him to shoot far down his throat, wanting him to scream.

He doesn't have to wait long. As pent up and horny as William in and as hard as Liam is working his cock, it's only a short time before William screams, "FUCK!" and cums hard into Liam's mouth.

Liam swallows every bit, then releases Will’s cock to stand and turn Will around. He ties the leash into the links of the fence then slithers back down his body, shoving the pants down far enough so his tongue can start licking and thrusting against Will’s pucker. This time the grunts, moans, and whimpers aren't shushed.

William keens and then moans raggedly. "Bloody hell, Liam! Oh god lord in heaven!" Then he whimpers and moans as Liam continues to tongue him, again clinging to the fence.

When Liam has slicked up Will’s hole to his satisfaction, he slithers slowly up his body and slowly, oh god so slowly, releases himself and starts to run his hard cock up and down the crease of Will’s ass. "Want me baby?"

At the release of Liam's cock there are several outbursts and one shouted proposal for marriage. When William can make himself heard he cries out, "Oh, please, fuck, yes Daddy please fuck me!" He's not sure if the Daddy is right when he says it but the gasps and murmurs convince him it is.

"As you wish, my sweet baby boy," Liam murmurs, ignoring all eyes on him and just concentrating on the body of the boy in front of him as he pushes into him slowly but firmly. The sounds of actual sobbing can be heard.

William pushes back against the massive cock invading him, groaning and keening as he is being filled. This is like some massive kinky dream, collared and leashed, being fucked in front of an audience. He looks over his shoulder to see them and gets even hotter at the sight of their eyes on the two of them, though he's sure at this point more of them are watching Liam.

Liam grabs Will’s hips and begins to rock now hard, deep and fast, Will’s body rattling off the fence. Liams grunts and moans are resounding out at each thrust inward.

William whispers back to Liam, "They all want you, you know. That massive cock, that strength, that handsome body. But *I'm* yours, not them."

Liam moans loud and his fingers dig into Will’s hips more as his movements become frantic. "You’re *mine*, all mine...and I'm *yours* just yours."

William moans and he jerks faster and faster. "Oh, god, Liam, gonna cum soon, oh please oh please..."

"Cum for me Will cum for me and let them all see, baby. Show them."

William grips the fence even harder and screams and cums, explosively, screaming wordlessly.

Liam follows, digging his head into the back of Will’s head, cumming hard. "Willlllllllll.........."

William slumps against the fence, panting, wheezing, moaning. "Liam, Liam, oh god, so good, so fucking bloody good."

Liam wheezes out as he slips out of Will. "Oh god yessss....oh god." He puts hismelf away then helps Will situate himself. He leans over to Will once he is calm and whispers in his ear. "I'm afraid to turn around."

William nods. "Me too." Then there is a round of applause behind them.

Liam actually blushes a bit and pulls Will to him, kissing him passionately, then pulling back and clapping looking at him. "Bravo, baby."

William claps looking at him. "Bravo to you too." Then he sees the crowd moving forward. He moves in close to Liam for protection and says, "Think it's time to go Liam."

"Why?" Liam asks, as he tilts his head, confused, only knowing he is happy and content.

"Crowd coming!" William shouts as they are suddenly surrounded by a push, grabby throng, hands going places they *definitely* should not go.

Liam grabs Will and pushes his way out of the grabby screaming crowd. He gets out of the back room and he leans against a door panting and sweating. "Jesus fucking Christ, we aren't that sexy."

William looks up and down Liam and nods. "Oh yes you are, Liam." He sighs. "But now I need to go to the bathroom. Come and protect me, please?" He flashes a big grin.

"Yes, go on, you first. I can splash my face with some cold water."

William goes into a stall, not trusting the crowd at the urinals. As Liam finishes splashing his face with some water, he feels lips touching his.

For a moment, he thinks that Will has decided to surprise him, but then he realizes they are NOT Will's lips. By the time he registers this and opens his eyes, Lindsey McDonald is being pulled away by Will and there is an electric sound as Will jabs a black rectangular-shaped object against Lindsey's side. Lindsey collapses, jerking, to the floor. Will looks up.

"Stun gun. You *said* I could use it on anyone who sodding touched you, right?"

Liam doesn't know what to address first-- the fact he wants to punch Lindsey in the face or the fact that Will just tasered him simply for kissing him. So he chooses to spit and turn around wash his mouth out.

Then he turns back to Will grab the stun gun, reaches down, stuns Lindsey once again, then grabs Will’s arms. They walk out of the club and to the car where he just leans against the car, his mind a whirlwind.

"His hands were headed for your crotch, Liam. And...aw, bloody hell, I know you could have defended yourself just fine but I didn't want him touching you."

Liam takes a deep breath and opens the car door and gets inside. "Just get in Will."

William slides into the car. They ride off into the night back towards the hotel, each thinking about what the next day may possibly bring.


END PART 11