Sinful Desire

by Kate R.

abelard950@aol.com

Disclaimer: They belong to Joss

Rating: R-NC-17

Pairing: Angelus/Wesley

Summary: Uh...What if Angelus was not removed when the Bliss wore off?


Sinful Desire
by Kate R.


I'm watching him from my seat at the desk. Watching him talk and his hands are so beautiful in their movements and I could think of many other things, better things that lovely mouth could be doing besides talking. And I can think of where his hands would be best. Maybe tied above his head as I drive him insane with lust and desire. I can do it too. Ask William. Oh, I'd love to have that sweet mouth wrapped around my cock but more, I want to take him, love him, possess him, adore him, suck him, fuck him and teach him who he belongs to. And he does. Belong to me that is. He gave himself to Angel. "I am your faithful Servant" I wonder if he knows what that meant? Likely not. Oh, would I love to teach him. I'd love to teach him till he learns. Those words cannot be unsaid. He is mine. And soon, very soon, I will possess him. I get hard just thinking about it. What I will do to him when I have him in my power. My power, not Angel's.

Poor Cheerleader has no idea I'm still out. Angel took the opportunity to leave. To escape guilt and grief he should not have, and I let him.

It was so much better without him being ripped away. He was so tired and how could I, who came to love him as a brother, deny him rest? He told me to take care of Wesley and I will. In my own way. I watch him, I adore him, I wish to wrap him up and show him my love. I want to love him so hard and so much that he will never forget to whom he belongs. He's mine and I plan on showing him that soon. Now...how to begin?



PART 1

I begin my courtship with food for Mine. He needs to eat enough to sustain him. I need him healthy before the lessons begin. Oh, I am eager to start but not yet. He needs to eat. I can't have him collapsing from weakness. Not while I'm teaching him what it means to be my Faithful servant. Oh, he's eating and he looks so blissfully happy. I am going to have to pay him better.

The Cheerleader has had no visions since I was given control. Of course, the Powers aren't stupid enough to want me to fight for them. I'm a non-discriminating Champion. I'll kill anyone whose done evil, human or demon. They don't like that. They like their hypocrisy. Reminds me of Harris before William taught him a lesson. Now, the boy is William's Faithful Servant. I want Wes as my Human Servant but we have to start with me teaching him the touches I will use. Touches that will tell him what I want and when I want it. I do not want him beaten to learn them. His father did that to him. Taught him with Pain. I will not teach him that part yet. No, pleasure first. I will teach him how pain can be exquisite pleasure and then I will make him mine. I will show him how deep his desire for me goes and then...then I will make him a slave to that desire. I will make him want to please me. I will make him mine, Body and soul. He will be mine. My Human Servant, my Faithful Servant, Mine. He is responding to the sedative now. I smile as he drifts off to sleep. I know it is only a twilight sleep. He will think what we do tonight as naught but a dream. But it won't be. He will come to me and not know it is real. I smile as I slip into the apartment. I have an invitation. I had him invite me in after the Bliss thing just to be sure. Oh, Wes, sweet, sweet boy, you have given me the way ion. Now, I will take it.



END PART 1