TITLE: Rituals, Bonds and Unification

AUTHOR: Willie J aka Lemonychocolate

EMAIL: wmj166@yahoo.com

ARCHIVE SITE(S): http://parrot.nearheralways.com/index.php
http://www.brain-insan.com/beyondcanon
http://www.adultfanfiction.net

FANDOM: Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel the Series Crossover w/Mutant X

PAIRINGS: Spike/Brennan/Jesse, Angel/Xander, Shal/Adam/Emma, Giles/Emma, mentioned Willow/Tara

RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any part of Buffy et all, not Angel the Series.

FEEDBACK: Oh please send me feedback, privately or through the list

DISTRIBUTION: List Archives

SPOILERS: The Adam episode

DEDICATION: This is dedicated to my beta Kris

SUMMARY: Brennan (Mutant X) is sent to investigate a safehouse in Sunnydale...not a good idea

BETA: This is for Kris, a wonderful most excellent beta...this is her fic. James, he has some of the most brilliant ideas imaginable.

A/N: I might be bumping up the MutantX powers a wee bit.

 

Rituals, Bonds and Unification
by Willie J aka Lemonychocolate

 

Brennan paced restlessly back and forth, occasionally shooting angry glances at the window.

" 'Ah, yes Brennan, I need you to go to Sunnydale and check out the safe house there. There's something strange going on in that town and I need to be sure what's going on there.'" He nastily mimicked Adam's voice under his breath.

Brennan growled angrily, watching the men outside the glass barrier. He had already found many of his fellow mutants locked up behind the glass barriers. And now he was one of the exhibits in this crazyass place.

"Psssst, kid, calm down before you get yourself sprayed again." He heard the voice in the next cell whisper harshly to him.

Then inhaling nosily, Brennan heeded the stranger's advice and struggled for control. That damn ice bitch had already learned enough about his powers to put him in a rubber padded room. All the openings were far too small for someone of his size to fit through. And when he acted up...he shuddered slightly in fear. That shit they pumped into his cell had a very nasty tendency to short-circuit his brain, causing his powers to turn on him.

That frozen icicle Dr. Walsh wasn't taking any chances, especially not after that blonde vampire had escaped.

He snorted, a vampire! He couldn't believe that he actually saw a real-live vampire, well okay maybe not alive, but still it was a fuckin' VAMPIRE!

Man, was Adam gonna freak when he told...Brennan swallowed heavily and crouched in a corner of his cell. The possibility of him getting out alive was slim and none, he thought painfully. He stood up slowly, his eyes hard and cold. But he was part of Mutant X and no Eckart-wanna be was gonna cage him.

Maybe what he needed to do was think like Shalimar, his feral teammate. Next time the baby soldiers came into his cell, he needed to go crazy mad on them…and get himself pounded into a pulp, he snorted ruefully. While he was good in a fight, he definitely didn't have Shal's deadly speed and agility.

Probably what he needed right now was his molecular teammate’s ability to phase out of the cell. Of course, Jesse had holding his breath in order to become intangible down to a science. Brennan smiled wryly, he had a sneaking suspicion though that *he*, on the other hand, had very weak lungs.

Too bad he didn’t have Emma’s psychic powers…yea boy! He could get inside and fuck with their heads, maybe aim a psychic blast at one or two of them. And then while he’s concentrating on putting a serious beat down on the soldier boys, one of them would probably be sneaking up behind him and beat the shit out of him, he snickered quietly and felt his dark mood lifting.

Then he frowned as a bunch of the soldier boys rushed past his cell and then an ear-piercing siren split the air and his cage door slid opened. Uh uh, he thought as he peered out and saw cage after cage opening.

Now, on one hand he was free, Halleluia and praise the Lord, but on the other hand...and he started throwing bolts of electricity at the escaping creatures as best as he could while also trying to escape. There was no fuckin' way was he letting some of these things escape, he may not be as psychically inclined as Emma but he knew evil when he saw it.

He blinked as he saw the vampire that had escaped standing in front of a door, almost like he was guarding it. Hmmm, what the hell was he doing back here and what was he guarding? Brennan my boy, you have way too much curiosity, he thought wryly to himself as he waded through the fighting humans and creatures. He grabbed one of those nifty tazer guns from a downed soldier boy. He certainly won't be needing it anymore, he thought in sick horror, as he briefly stared into the soldier's shredded face before heading for the vampire.

"Hello, come here often?" he panted as he sizzled an approaching creature with his tazar gun.

Spike gave the dark haired human a disbelieving look before sucker punching an encroaching demon.

"Not particularly my scene, luv," he drawled out dryly, ducking a blow from another demon.

"Ooooh, an English accent. Speak some more!" Brennan chuckled as he ducked a blow, then slammed his fist into a unprotected side.

"Roight. Tell ya what, we get through this and I'll talk ya ear off. How's that grab ya?" Spike laughed, bright blue eyes gleamed with wild enthusiasm as he jumped and kicked a demon in the face.

Buddy, you can grab me anytime, Brennan thought, almost getting lost in that wild electric gaze that seemed to play across his nerves. And for the first time, not mooning over another pair of oblivious blue eyes.

"You got yourself a date, blondie," Brennan smirked as he spun and dropkicked another creature in the face. God, I'm flirting with a vampire!

"A date? I never said a word about a date! Besides, I don't even know yer name," Spike protested with a wicked grin, kicking at a demon's kneecap and hearing it shriek in agony.

Brennan gave him a smile just as wicked. "It's Brennan and where else are we gonna have an interesting conversation where you talk and talk? Dinner, coffeehouse, my bed, my shower, I could go on, but you kinda get the message. So, what's your name?"

"It's Spike and yer kinda forward, ain't cha?" Spike remarked with a raised brow, ducking another punch from a hairy demon.

"Hey, you could always say no." Brennan gave him a cool look over his shoulder just before he spun away, dodging a blow from some scaly-looking creature.

Spike simply gave him a unreadable look in return before attacking the demons in earnest.


Then it was over, all except for the moping up that is, as one of the demons broke past them and through the door they were guarding. Spike leapt after and onto it's back then with a vicious twist he snapped its neck.

"Nasty sort of fellow. Lucky for you blighters I was here, eh?" And he gave the White Hats his best cocky grin while the dark-haired bloke was still outside, making sure no other creature tried to get past him.

"Yes, thank you," Brennan heard a male voice reply coldly and was puzzled, did we or did we not just kick some serious ass guarding this fuckin' door? Who and what were we guarding it for anyway?

"Although your heroism has been slightly muted by the fact that you were helping Adam to start a war that would have killed us all," he heard the voice continue and he narrowed his eyes in shock. Adam? Adam was involved in this?! Think you idiot, he admonished himself sharply.

Then he heard a young female accuse Spike of only helping them so he wouldn't get a steak. The vampire that had just saved their asses by the way, he thought indignantly, and why was Spike so afraid of steaks? Steaks in his opinion...then he thought, oh a STAKE!

He stepped through the door and asked harshly, "And did you survive?" Letting them see the tazar he still carried. It worked amazingly well at quelling humans.

"Ah, ya really don't wanna do that," Spike said quickly with a quick glance around when Buffy stepped into the room.

"You just fuckin' saved their sorry asses and they are accusing you of all sorts of shit," Brennan replied angrily to the vampire.

"You put that gun down or I'll take it and beat you across the head with it," Buffy snarled coldly as she stood in the other doorway.

Brennan narrowed his eyes at the tiny blonde. His lip curled in equal disgust at the look revulsion the blonde soldier boy was giving both him and Spike.

He ignored the red-head hugging the blonde, and their mutual congratulations. Buffy reminded him oddly enough of Shalimar, but without the feral's warm, loving personality.

Then he slung the gun around his back and powered up his hands. Letting the electricity build and smirking as their hair started drifting up under his static charge.

"Uhm, pet, I wasn't talking to him, I was kinda talking to all of ya." Spike smirked, it kinda felt good to have somebody at his back.

Buffy blinked at the man with electricity dancing on his fingertips, then at Spike standing calmly at his side and wearily shook her head.

"Whatever, let's just get the hell outta here," she said. "Riley, organize the soldiers and pull 'em back. I'll take point." And she started to walk out.

"Aren't you forgetting something or someones? Spike, why don't we go get the exits open? There's a lot of people that don't belong here," Brennan said coolly without looking at the group.

Buffy whirled around, "I don't know who you are or who you think you are but what I do know is that you obviously don't understand what the hell you are doing. Those *people*, the creatures that you want to free so bad, are demons. Demons that kill humans," she snarled, getting into his face.

"Oh, I know who I am and I know what I'm doing! What you apparently don't know is up until about 30 minutes ago I was IN one of those fuckin' cages and I can assure you that I am 100% human. I even have the papers to prove it," Brennan growled down into her startled face.

"Yeah, that's right! What your soldier boy over there and that Popcicle doctor been doing is locking up anybody that don't fit their little definition of homo sapien. Kinda reminds me of another little man, one that believed in a superior race and that sorta started a war, you might have heard of it, World War II?!" Brennan shouted.

Spike's mouth had dropped open as he watched the human gave the Slayer whatfor. Kinda reminded him of Angelus back in the days before he got cursed. It felt nice to get defended, like the boy was protecting his honor. And he snickered silently over that, like he had any honor to protect. He was evil and the Big Bad. Of course a Big Bad with a muzzle, he eyed Brennan speculatively, but maybe with the right incentive Sparkles could 'unmuzzle' him.

With a final angry glare, Buffy left with Willow and Riley. She delegated Giles and Xander to help open the exits to allow the demons and pent up people to escape.


After all the captives had finally made their escape, Brennan found himself slowly strolling back to the safe house with Spike at his side. He slanted a look down at the blonde vampire wondering at the dark look on his companion's face.

"I hope you don't think this is a date," Brennan said firmly. "Cause I have my standards. I want at least dinner, a movie and I sure as hell won't be putting out on the first date. I don't want you to think I'm easy."

Spike blinked, pulled from his deep thoughts on how to get his chip removed and wondering if this was how Angel felt with his soul, as less than a vampire. Stopping for a moment, he regarded the dark haired man for a few seconds, before nodding. "Okay, dinner and movie. So d'ya put out on the second date?"

Brennan started laughing, he knew he would like the guy. "You got a place to stay?"

Spike just shrugged. "Not really. I could always go back to the Watcher's place and stay," he replied vaguely.

"The Watcher?" the elemental raised a brow.

"Yeah, that silly ponce, Giles. He's the older bloke with the kids," Spike replied a little impatiently.

"Oh. Then maybe you'll wanna stay at the safe house with me?" Brennan asked overly casually.

The vampire glanced up at his taller companion, "Sure ya got enough room?"

"For you, I'll make room," Brennan replied softly.

Spike smiled and looked away. Maybe he won't Turn Brennan when he got the chip removed.

Maybe.


A few days later, days of cautious advance and retreat on both sides they had their first date.

And predictably ran into Buffy.

"Hi Brendon, it was, right? I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot," Buffy said brightly, extending her hand to the startled Brennan.

"Actually, it's Brennan," a voice drawled coolly behind her, making her spin around with a slight gasp.

"Spike?! What the hell are you doing here?" Buffy narrowed her eyes angrily.

Spike flicked his eyes over her, then handed Brennan his drink. "On a date, what's your excuse?" And he slid past her into his chair.

Buffy glanced between the two, comprehension dawning on her face. "Ewwww but he's, like, a vampire, Brennan!"

"Uh huh, 'course when yer the bloody Slayer and all, it's okay for ya to shag a vampire though, eh luv?" And Spike's words were dripped with contempt.

Buffy flushed at the look Brennan gave her. "Angel had a soul," she responded tightly to the smirking vampire.

"And?" Brennan raised his brows wondering what difference that made.

"I would have thought you would understand that a soul makes the difference! Angel could give love and be loved, that's what made the difference for me...for us." Buffy looked at Brennan with quiet conviction in her eyes.

Brennan looked at her disbelievingly. "So, what you're saying is because Angel had a soul, he could love. But Spike, on the other hand, since he's soulless could not possibly understand what it means to love? And this in spite of the fact that he had continuously stayed faithful to one vampire for over 80 years, while Angel couldn't even last 2 years with you because of a stupid curse?" His shoulders started shaking and his laughter rang out in the club, drawing the attention of almost everyone who smiled tentatively at the merry young man.

Buffy's mouth opened and closed several times as she tried to think of a reply. Then she just growled at Spike, "Be at Giles tomorrow night at 7 pm." And she whirled away without waiting for a reply.

"Well, that was certainly interesting," Brennan remarked as the blonde stomped away.

Spike snorted. "Thanks mate, been a long time since I had someone at my back," and he smirked lewdly. "That is, somebody looking after me, like." For a brief moment thinking of his grandsire.

Brennan smiled and looked away, "You're welcome."

They were silent for a moment. "Wanna go back home and shag?" Spike offered with a slow smirk.

"Dude, we are so outta here," Brennan exclaimed jumping up and hustling Spike out the club.


Spike looked up into Brennan's eyes as he was laid on the bed. "Pet, I'm not him," he warned the other quietly, cursing his foolish tongue for speaking the words as Brennan froze above him.

"Who are you talking about?" Brennan stammered, then flushed at the cool look the vampire gave him. He slumped on the other side of the bed and raised a hand to his face, uncaring of their mutual nakedness.

"The other gent that I can see ya thinking about sometimes," Spike retorted, snagging his cigarettes off the nightstand. He grabbed Brennan's hand and arched a brow, smirking as the other rolled his eyes and lit his cigarette with a small charge.

"I have no idea who you're talking about," Brennan replied stiffly.

"Pet, as a vampire, I have certain abilities. One of which is the increased ability to smell. And I can smell ya lying to me right now," Spike answered calmly.

"And Luv, I don't much like being used. Got enough of that with that bleedin' Dr. Walsh and I ain't too much interested in doing it again. I know ya feel something for me, but ya also feel a lot for 'im too. I don't mind sharing but I won't be a bloody substitute for who ya really want. I may be Love's Bitch, but I’m not Love's Fool," Spike finished quietly then got out of the bed and headed for the door.

"Spike wait!" Brennan called out to the vampire, he sighed and ran his fingers distractedly through his hair, trying to figure out the best way to tell Spike the truth. He walked over to the door and simply started talking from the heart.

"Look, I'm sorry. You're right and wrong at the same time. There's a teammate that I...want, that I wanted but he doesn't even notice me except when we're fighting and he's one of the best friends I have. But somewhere in the past couple of days when I think about where I want to be, who I want to be with...somehow his face is slowly fading and your face is becoming clearer." He caressed the still, frozen face before leaning in to kiss the beautiful vampire gently. Planting soft delicate kisses along the sharp cheekbones, trailing down to the tightly etched jaw and then down to the corded neck.

Spike shivered as he felt the warm human lips caressing his neck, definitely not gonna Turn him, he thought through his rising lust as his dark haired lover raise his head and met his eyes head-on.

"Shag?" Brennan asked hopefully.

"Shag," the vampire agreed firmly, dragging a laughing Brennan back to the bed.



"Buffy, I thought Spike and the other young man was supposed to be be here tonight," Giles frowned gently.

"They are, I told them myself 7 pm, Chez Giles' place." Buffy nodded her head forcefully.

Xander wander out of the kitchen eating popcorn. "Did you tell 'em or ask 'em?" And threw a handful into his mouth and dropped half on the floor. He looked up guiltily at Giles' weary sigh.

"Sorry G-man," he said contritely, getting down on the floor and picking up the popcorn.

"Please stop calling me that," Giles responded absently, his frown becoming heavier. "I quite agree with Xander, which probably is a sign of a coming apocalypse. Did you ask them or did you tell them to meet us here?"

Willow added hesitantly at Buffy's dark look, "Well, you gotta admit that sometimes you have a...a...tendency to...uhm order people about. Not that we don't appreciate it, you know," she added hastily at the look Buffy gave her.

"They were out on a date when I saw them," Buffy replied cunningly, trying to shift the topic away from her.

Xander looked up from dumping the popcorn into the garbage can, "Who was?"

"Spike and Brennan," she smirked at the astonished looks on everyone's faces. Score one for the Buffster, she crowed and rubbed her nails on her shirt.

Xander shook his head, his eyes wide, "I so did NOT see that coming," he muttered to himself.

"Oh, didn't you?" Buffy mocked him. "Weren't you the one that said you had Spike tied up in your basement?" She watched with wicked glee as his face turned brick red.

"Bu...bu...but not in the way that you're implying!" Xander yelled angrily, stomping over to her.

"What's the matter, Xander baby? Your homophobia is showing," Buffy smirked up into his face, but was surprised at the anger she saw.

Xander trembled, wanting to punch Buffy in her fat face, "Fuck off, Buffy!" And grabbing his jacket he stormed out, ignoring Willow's shout of 'Xander, wait...she was only kidding!'

And when he reached home, he did what he should have done when the chipped Spike first came to them.

Searching through his jumbled pile of stuff he found what he was looking for, and reading the paper, he dialed the number, "Cordy, it's Xander....could you tell Deadb...I mean Angel, that Spike...."


Slowly Spike came awake with a blissful sigh, feeling the warm wetness surrounding his aching cock. And he twisted his hips, arched slowly into his lover's mouth, wanting only to be balls deep down Bren’s throat as the mortal reverantly worshipped his thick shaft.

Five times, Brennan thought as he licked and stroked the throbbing organ. Damn, but that Spike could lay down the fuck! Maybe that’s why he was called ‘Spike’. When he finally got worn out from fucking the vampire, Spike had quickly flipped him over and ran that cool tongue up his ass. And while he was working his hungry ass on that wet tongue the vampire slipped in a finger...brushing his sweet spot...and oh MAN! he was in Fuckcity. But when Spike slid that long fat trouser snake into his ass...oh yeahhhhh, he thought he'd died and went to Fuckheaven...where the only thing you did was fuck and fuck and fuck.

Spike had rode his ass so hard last night, that he had to lie on his stomach just to get some sleep. But having his ass upturned only made it convenient for the his vampire to ease very possessive fingers into his semi-raw pucker before they both fell asleep.

And then he was woken very early in the morning as a cool tongue burrowed deep into his ass. Sweetly easing his achy stinging flesh and he pushed back for more of that liquid tongue, whimpering with fast rising lust. But Lord have mercy! When Spike rammed that long pale shaft down in his ass, all he could do was howl at the mixture of pleasurable pain and writhed his backside for more. Begging with every wiggle of his hips for more of that big boy dick and Hooooollllly shit…did he get more.

Fast and slow, hard and deep...as Spike kept a tight grip on his shimmying hips, directing their fuck. And all he could do was arch his ass, pleading with every move, for more...more of that thick and meaty bone spreading him open...more of that thick rigid pole pounding deep into his greedy ass while he clutched and tore at the sheets in a frenzy of pure fucklust. His eyes blind to everything…every thought, every braincell was centered, every nerve was focused on his gaping hole and the hammering Spike was putting on him.

Now it was payback...he thought as he swiped his tongue around the drooling head and probing gently between Spike's ass with a well lubed finger. He sent a small charge through his finger aimed at the small bundle of nerves deep within the vampire’s cool interior and chuckled around his mouthful at the hoarse shout from Spike. Oh yes, payback was going to be very, very good, he smirked, now it was time for Spike to learn how an elemental ‘gave a fuck’. And if he got lucky, maybe Spike would return the favor he thought.

Then he happily began deepthroating an increasingly demanding cock while playing a oscillating wave of electricity over the pale body he was paying homage, steadily watching Spike's face.

Ah, thank God I’m already dead, Spike thought hazily before his mind was overwhelmed by the blinding orgasmic wave that swept him under. And his eyes rolled back in his head, as his body became a tautly arched bow of agonized pleasure, while his face shifted rapidly between human and demon as electric fire washed over his body endlessly.


By mid-day Xander was standing before the safehouse, peering nervously at the address on the paper. Why did Giles pick him to go to Brennan's house? He wondered if it was punishment for the way he talked to Buffy? Or, he gasped slightly, did Giles know what he did? Did G-man know that he called Angel to come get Spike? Oh man, he was so in trouble and he dithered a few more minutes. Dancing restlessly from one foot to the other foot before squaring his shoulders and firmly ringing the bell.

Ahhhh too bad....they're not home, he thought cheerfully and turned to bounce away, but unfortunately the door opened, thwarting his plans.

Brennan yawned wearily as he regarded the young man at the door, "Yeah?" and yawned again wondering about the odd look on the kid's face. Remembrance hit him and his eyes narrowed, "Xander, right?"

"Uhm, yeah," Xander bobbed his head anxiously, blinking nervously at the bare chested man. Okay, don't panic! Just because he's gay does NOT mean that he's gonna attack you if you walk in that door.

"Ahhh, Giles....he's our school librarian...I mean, he was our school librarian...but since we blew up the school I don't think he's really a librarian anymore...he owns the Magic Box...you know, the one right downtown....though I think he's still Buffy's Watcher...not that she really needs a Watcher and all, but sometimes she does, we all do...cause he's really smart...lots smarter than Willow and umpf," his eyes went wide at the hand covering his mouth.

Brennan sighed as he tugged the kid into the house, "Enough."

"SPIKE!" he yelled for his blonde lover.

"Aw, what the bloody hell is that pup doin' here," Spike snorted strolling into the room with a cup of blood.

"I don't know, he rang the bell and then started yapping about Giles, that Buffy girl, something about a school and a store...and I have no idea what the hell he wants," Brennan replied in exasperation, giving Xander a slight push towards the couch.

"Let me try, I think I can decipher their language now. It's kinda tricky but I think I can do it," Spike answered, putting his mug down and sitting across from the wide-eyed boy.

"Okay, let's start with a few simple questions, so just nod ya head," he said looking at Xander and nodding approvingly at the comprehension on the boy's face.

"Giles sent you?"

Nod

"Giles sent you for us both?"

Hesitant nod.

Spike gave Brennan a clever look. "Okay, now this is where it's gonna get tricky," he whispered. "Gonna hafta let the whelp talk."

"What did Giles tell you?" he said slowly, carefully enunciating his words.

Xander took a deep breath, okay don't panic...just stay calm and focused. "Giles, he's Buffy's Watcher, he, meaning Giles...uhm...would like you two, meaning you Brennan and you Spike to come to his apartment, the place where he stays because he wants to ask you two, meaning uhm...you two some questions." And nearly fainted at managing to get this all out without totally lapsing into babblehood.

"See…tricky," Spike whispered to Brennan. "So, Giles would like us to come over to his place for tea and crumpets, eh?" Then Spike groaned, holding his head in his hands at the confused look the boy gave him.

"Crumpets? Tea? I don't remember Giles mentioning tea or crumpets. Crumpets...that's some of those English thingies that you British people like to eat, right? Hmmm, wonder what they taste like? Are they like biscuits? No, no wait, I remember Giles saying that biscuits over in England were actually called cookies. I wonder what cookies are called, if biscuits are cookies. Say are scones biscuits? Because if biscuits are cookies then maybe scones are biscuits in disguise? Sorta like...,"

"SHUT UP!" Spike yelled jumping to his feet with his gameface on.

Brennan was blinking under the torrent of words. "How do you talk like that?" he whispered, looking at Xander with stunned eyes.

Xander opened his mouth...

"NO! Not another word from ya, ya hear me?! Not another flippin' word from ya!" Spike roared, pointing his finger furiously at Xander.

"Well, he asked me a question," Xander replied stiffly, his eyes angry and hurt as he pressed back into the couch and away from Spike. People shouldn't go around asking other people questions and stupid ole vampires getting mad just cause they try to answer the question, he groused silently.

Brennan swallowed his laughter and pulled Spike away from the kid. "Sure, it's tonight? Okay, I just have to make a couple of calls and we'll be there, cool?" He raised his brows at the kid, giving him a slight smile at the acknowledging nod.

"I'll see you tonight, then," Brennan smiled at the kid and quickly ushered him out the door.

Spike regarded Brennan curiously. "So who ya gonna call?"

"My equivalent of Giles," Brennan smirked and dialed home.

"Shal? It's Bren, could you grab Adam and..."


Later that night, Willow eyed her nervous friend thoughtfully. Every time a car passed outside, he jumped almost a foot in the air and he was making her anxious. She wished Tara was here, somehow her gentle blonde girlfriend always seemed to make her feel strong and in control.

Buffy looked at Xander with hidden concern. While she was still a little pissy from his comment the other night she was also a bit worried. Xander had gone past Jitteryage, paused briefly to say Hi to Mr. Nervousness and was now the official Mayor of Wigginsland. She could only be thankful that Riley wasn’t here. After that little tussle with Adam, Xander couldn’t stand to be around her Riley for longer than a minute. She frowned, funny enough neither could Giles.

There came a knock on the door and Giles looked sharply at Xander who looked as if he was going to pass out. The door opened and Brennan and Spike sauntered in, arguing.

"Look, I'm only saying that it's only polite to wait until somebody answers the door when you knock," Brennan said in exasperation.

Spike squinted at him, "Okay, so what if they don't answer, eh Professor?"

"Well, if they don't answer then of course you can stroll in and rob them blind," Bren gave Spike a grin.

The vampire looked at his dark haired companion and started chuckling, "Ya was a bloody thief!"

"Hey, hey, hey!" Brennan said sharply. "There was no blood involved in any of my heists! At least, not if I could help it."

Giles mouth had dropped open in surprise at this revelation and he looked anxiously around his living room.

"Don't worry, Mr. Giles. I assure you that you have absolutely nothing I would steal," Bren looked at the man solemnly.

Xander turned away, managing to turn his snicker into a cough at the look of relief on Giles face.

Buffy blinked, damn but I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me before but Good Lord he looks hot! What a waste of prime beef, she thought as she curled her lip at Spike.

Spike growled slightly as he looked at the Slayer, "Mine!"

Bren ignored the byplay and regarded the others in the room.

"The tweed man is Giles, he's my Watcher and Mr. Know-everything-under-the-sun; this is Willow, one of my bestest friends and a Witch," as she was introduced Willow gave Brennan a slightly proud smile.

"I'm the Slayer, killer of the bad demons, endowed with superstrength, blah, blah, blah; and that's just Xander," Buffy continued as she watched Brennan, waving a hand at everyone and missing the slightly hurt that flickered across Xander's face.

Brennan raised his brow as he turned to Xander, "Uh huh, so what's your area of expertise? I get the knowledge man, the witch and the slayer so where do you fit in?"

Xander looked away and said quietly, "I work at a construction site. I don't have any superpowers. I'm just Xander, like Buffy said." And there was a slightly bitter twist to his lips.

Brennan's eyes narrowed, "You have no super strength, no powers.....no NOTHING?" His voice was raised in astonishment.

"No," Xander looked at him challengingly.

"Hoooollllly shit!" Bren exclaimed, "Dude, you da man!" And he eagerly shook a flabbergasted Xander's hand.

Buffy's jaw dropped, "EXCUSE ME?! Xander has no superpowers, yet you're happy to meet HIM?"

The elemental cast her a disparaging look over his shoulder, "Look Buffy, where I come from I can find people like you and me just about every 10 feet. Some are good, some are bad...they all have powers and a good majority of 'em like a good fight. But do you KNOW how rare it is to find someone normal, someone without any powers to protect them...fighting? Bro, Adam would definitely like to meet you," Brennan finished, turning back to Xander.

"You know something...I always wanted to be an architect," Bren murmured, his eyes soft and dreamy. "To design a house or...or a building and then to watch it go up…knowing that you created this. Bro, you have got to have THE coolest fuckin’ job in the world!"

Spike threw himself on the couch next to an abashed Willow, sulkily watching as the boy and his Pet sat in a corner talking eagerly.

There came another knock on the door and bemused , Giles answered it. Opening the door, he was face to face with a dark haired male and three young people.

"Yes, may I help you," he lifted a brow.

Adam smiled, "Good evening, I'm Adam Kane and one of my people asked me to meet him at this address. These are my associates, Emma DeLauro, Jesse Kilmartin and Shalimar Fox. May we come in?"

Brennan at hearing Adam's voice, looked up, "Hey Adam c...umpf," he looked wide eyed at the kid covering his mouth.

"Are you insane or just have a death wish?" Xander whispered to him furiously. "You NEVER invite strangers into your home!"

Shalimar, at the sight of Bren being restrained, doved through the door, running to help him...

Willow, seeing a blonde streak racing past her to Xander, chanted a spell throwing the woman away from him...

Emma twisted and lashed out with a psychic blast at Willow...

Buffy jumped and put herself between Xander and the crazy growling woman...

"STOP!" Giles bellowed, freezing everyone in their tracks.

"Have you lost your minds?! Willow, Buffy sit down! And you three, you sit as well!" Giles snapped at the five young people.

Adam's brows rose as he calmly stepped over the threshold and watched his three charges scurry to take seats.

"Willow and Buffy, I have said this before but I think it bears repeating: NO FIGHTING IN THE HOUSE! And you three," he snarled rounding on the newcomers. "How dare you come into MY home and start creating such a ruckus?!"

"B...bu..but we thought he was attacking Bren," Shalimar replied softly.

"Young lady, we live on a Hellmouth and as such there is not a single human that will willingly invite a stranger into their homes," Giles retorted crushingly.

"Perhaps you might tell us what a Hellmouth is," Adam quietly asked.

Shalimar growled softly under her breath as she eyed Spike, her eyes flaring gold, "He's dead." And six pairs of eyes turned to Spike who smirked at them.

Giles rolled his eyes, "His sort is one of the reasons why we do not invite people into our homes. We don't even have 'Welcome' mats or anything of that nature outside our homes. Spike is a vampire," he said casually.

Jesse looked at the lean, wiry figure and burst out laughing, "Vampire?! Vampires don't exis...oh shit," he went quiet as Spike's face rippled and changed.

"Eh, Watcher, you got any blood left and Wheatabix," Spike raised a brow inquiringly as he strolled into the kitchen.

"Yes, but don't use any of my good china," Giles shouted to the vampire. "Sometimes he can be a bit of a trial," he said confidingly to Adam, who nodded sagely even though he was as shaken as Emma, Jesse and Shal.

Bren met Xander's eyes guiltily, "Sorry dude, I forgot." And he was taken aback by the dark look in the kid's eyes.

"To forget is to die. Don't ever forget," the other whispered quietly to him, his eyes deadly serious and giving Brennan a very scary sense of what these kids had been facing for almost four years.

While Giles was busy explaining to Adam et all what a Hellmouth was, there came another knock at the door. And Xander sighed softly causing Bren to look at the sad-eyed boy oddly.

"I'll get that," Giles barely glanced up at Xander's quiet words.

Walking with leaden steps, Xander took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, already hearing Cordy's mouth going a mile a minute.

"And another thing Angel, if that idiot childe of yours gives me one, just one evil eye I swear to God I'll be Hoovering him up...Oh hi Spike," Cordy whirled around and gave the blonde vamp a wide smile as she stepped inside, followed by Wesley.

Angel merely nodded his head at the occupants, "Rupert. May I come in?"

"Angel?" Buffy breathed, her eyes softening as she looked at her former lover.

Giles stopped talking and looked hard at Xander, his eyes narrowing as the boy avoided his gaze. And his voice was flat as he spoke, "Xander."

That one word speaking volumes to the Scoobies, the mutants and the L.A. crew.

Angel switched his attention to the dark haired boy, marveling at the changes he could see. Inhaling deeply at an intoxicating scent pouring off Xander.

"Giles," Xander lifted his head, peering at the angry Watcher under his bangs. "Look Giles, you saw those demons AND people in the cages! We both did and I'm sorry but I don’t think I could ignore it…nobody should be caged like...like an animal. The Initiative shoulda killed them instead of experimenting on them like that. I'm sorry if I disappointed you, but not even Spike shoulda been caged like that. We call ourselves human but what they were doing was inhuman and I don't care how you or anybody else tries to justify what was going on but I believe it was evil," he finished shakily.

Angel, his eyes fixed on a frozen Spike, stepped into the apartment.

"Childe of my Childe, what have they done to you," he whispered despairingly, understanding finally the young man's desperate, rambling phone call.

Spike walked forward slowly, to stand before his grandsire. The mask he wore around the Scoobies dropping for the first time, revealing the boneseated terror and despair he carried since he had been chipped.

He gave a tormented look at Bren and his gaze soften. Despite all the care and the love the human had given him, he knew that the other still cared for Jesse and he was so tired. Tired of being mocked, tired of not being able to defend himself from the humans, tired of not being what he was re-created to be...he would rather be dust blowing on the wind than to continue this charade of unliving.

Then dropping to his knees and bowing his head, "Sire of my Sire...I, William the Bloody, beg the Master of Aurelius for the Ritual of Letum." Then he waited, praying to whatever Gods or DemonGods that looked after wayward vampires that Peaches would grant his request and put end to his miserable existence.

"What?" Angel whispered, his body going rigid with anguish and in full gameface.

The Scoobies as well as Cordy and Wesley were stunned. Cordy dropped heavily into a chair, her normal grace abandoned in her deep shock.

"I take it that this is not a good thing?" Adam murmured quietly to Giles.

"Not unless a vampire begging for permanent death is something you would find amusing," Giles stammered out.

And Bren heard that softly spoken response and looked at his lover in shock.

"Spike NO!" He yelled striding over to the blonde vampire and sinking to his knees beside him.

His voice came out in a wail of pain, "Why?"

Jesse's eyes narrowed slowly on the torment on his friend's face, realizing that Bren cared...cared deeply for the...crea...the vampire and he shuddered. He had came too fuckin' late. He smiled bitterly, that should be his name: Too Late Jess. Trying to decide whether to act on his feelings...to act on the love he saw in Bren's eyes and he sighed, resting his head on Shal's comforting shoulder. He should have listened to her, he really shoulda listened to both her and Emma.

Spike looked into Bren's gaze and touched his face softly, "Because yer still in love with him. Because I'm tired of being a punching bag for any human that wants to hurt me and because I can't defend ya against humans, because I can't even defend myself. Because I'm tired of being less than what I am. Because THIS is not what I am. There's a lot of 'becauses' I can give ya, but the most important one is because I can't live like this. Pet, I am slowly going insane with this chip in my head and I don't want ya to see me like that," his voice was soft and loving before hardening, aware of his audience.

"Spike, I...I think I can short-circuit the chip,"Brennan's voice trembled as he spoke, holding a rope to the vampire, pleading with Spike to just hold on.

But Spike merely snorted, "Luv, I can smell yer lie a mile away." Reaching out he grabbed Brennan's head and gently rested his forehead against his human. "Let me go, pet. Yer friend likes ya, maybe even loves ya, so ya'll be fine."

"I don't want fine, I want you," Bren could feel the sting of tears in his eyes. "Adam, please!" He twisted to his father-figure, his eyes mutely begging for help.

"Bren, stop it!" Spike ordered sharply, tugging the elemental back to him. "Nobody can fix this and ya deserve someone human like ya'self. But I think ya picked a fine bloke though," he whispered to his human, smiling sadly at the watery chuckle the other gave before enfolding Brennan in his cool embrace.

"Actually, uhm Spike, I believe that I might, and I stress this, that I might be able to help you. I think it's possible with a little help from Jesse and Emma," Adam said thoughtfully.

Angel sagged backwards and only Xander's quick grasp saved him from a fall. He blinked at seeing the dark eyes so close to his own before straightened up and looked away. No use hungering after something that he couldn't have. Not gonna have Angelus making a surprise re-appearance, especially in Sunnydale and he grinned wryly at Angelus' pout.

Spike blinked up at the human, ignoring the Slayer's angry protests, "Ya think ya can do it," he asked doubtfully.

"It may take a bit while I and Emma get an understanding it works, and how your mind is shaped but I think it can be done," Adam nodded decisively.

Bren smiled slowly and helped Spike up, his gaze meeting Jesse's apologetically and received a wry smile in return. And he knew that things would work out.

Spike glanced between the two and whispered, "Ya know, I really don't mind sharing."

And at the wild disbelieving look Bren gave him, he wiggled his brows lecherously making the other laugh and pull him close.


It took some doing, but Spike finally understood enough to able to let down the protective barrier within his minds. And it was during Emma's initial scan of Spike that something was brought to light, something almost impossible to believe.

With a frown on her face, she turned and asked Angel's permission before diving into his mind and blinking at only something she could see.

"Adam, this is so weird," she said gesturing to the two vampires.

Angel was sitting, highly uncomfortable, between Cordy and Buffy. Every time Buffy so much as touched him, Cordy would practically start hissing and scratching. Not that she had any romantic interest in him, but she was waaaay too protective, like he reallly needed a babysitter or actually a Buffybuffer as she called it, he thought ruefully.

"What's weird," he asked wearily, getting up from between the two combative females and sitting beside Xander. Feeling his churning emotions calming. There was something about the boy that even had Angelus purring in almost contentment.

"Spike has almost two personalities...I mean, yeah, they are a little merged but still he has two. While you on the other hand have about three. There's you, there's another that wants to rip our...ewww," she shuddered in disgust before continuing, "And then there's actually a third that's really merged, more than Spike's. But somehow, you and that other one is suppressing it in some way."

Angel and Spike froze, becoming extremely still. Only their eyes were alive in the silence of the room, before they slowly closed.

Giles looked nervously at the motionless vampires, "Please say that again, only this time in plain English."

"I don't understand how or why but from what I can sense it seems as if when a vampire is created uhm..Turned, a demon sorta enters into them...then I think what is supposed to happen is that the soul and the demon somehow merge together into a..a..new kinda creature. Now I don't know what happened with Angel to cause such a separation but the process had already been started BEFORE the separation. So the partially merged one is still there, plus Angel, plus the mean one."

"There's no record of this in the Watcher's diaries," Wesley whispered, turning shocked eyes to Giles who looked equally stunned.

"Actually there is, but it was always considered rubbish and soundly discounted since we could never really verify the existence of such a vampire," Giles replied in a shaken voice.

Both Angel and Spike came back to 'life' and looked at the occupants.

"She's right, there's another one inside," Angel gave them a tight twisted grin. "We just checked and it appears that between me and Angelus, we've effectively have him chained down. Unfortunately, every time we get too close, there's a lot...and I mean bucketloads of pain involved. And we found what separated us in the first place."

He blinked and when he opened his eyes again, they were bloodred, making everyone scramble back except for Xander, who really wasn't going anywhere considering the iron grip Angel had on his leg.

"Ohboyohboyohboyohboy," Willow whimpered, moving away from the vampire.

Angel grunted and his eyes flickered, slowly returning back to normal human brown and he slumped against the boy.

"You smell good," he murmured without opening his eyes, smiling a little as Xander's heartbeat increased dramatically.

"Uhm, thanks. Does that mean you plan on eating me later?" Xander stammered, his eyes wide as he looked at the vampire on his shoulder.

"Only in a good way," Angel responded softly.

"Is that a good for me or a good for you?" Xander held his breath anxiously for the answer but Angel only chuckled hoarsely.

"The curse," Giles softly exclaimed. Whirling around he met Willow's eyes in perfect understanding before both ran to his bookcase and began rummaging around the shelves, muttering to themselves.

Cordy rolled her eyes, "While those two socially inept look for the spell, allow me to introduce ourselves. I'm Cordelia Chase, this is Wesley Wyndam-Price and he's my exclusive property so back off, blondie." She looked coldly at the busty blonde that had been eyeing her Wes for a little too long.

Her eyes narrowed dangerously when the blonde bimbo growled at her, "Sweetie, do you *think* your growling scares me? I had Angel up in my face cause I taped over his episode of Passions and you think you scare ME?! Welcome to the Hellmouth, baby, cause I can you things that will bleach your hair naturally. I'm Hellmouth born and bred! We don't die, we..."

"MULTIPLY!" Xander and Buffy shouted gleefully.

Cordy gave them both a cool look, "I was going with 'We don't die, we kick ass' but your version will do for now." She strutted away with a toss of her hair, satisfied she had put the little tramp in her place.

Emma leaned over to an angry Shalimar and whispered, "The funny thing is they will certainly try to kick your ass and you might not win."

"But they're just a bunch of kids," Shal whispered back with a slight frown.

"True, but Shal if what I've seen in Angel and Spike's minds are true, those kids HAVE faced down way more danger then we've faced. You push them too hard and I have a feeling that they'll push you back...extremely hard."

"Found it!" Willow ran to Giles with the cursespell clutched in her hand.

Giles read it rapidly then looked up, "This cursespell is what separated Angel and Angelus in the first place. Binding Angelus within and only true happiness was supposed to release Angelus. However, what the spell apparently did was pull the essences of both halves of the vampire and placed Angel in charge of the body with the added caveat of what would happen should he misbehave. Which more than likely stopped the merger of the soul and demon."

"Do you think you can find out more from the chained one, like how to unify Angel and Angelus," he added, turning eagerly to Emma who nodded hesitantly.

"NO!" Angel shouted startling everyone. "First help my grandchilde become whole and then if you are still willing, you may help me."

Both Jesse and Emma approached the blonde vampire tentatively and he gave them such a wicked grin that they hurriedly backed away.

"Behave," Angel hit Spike on the back of his head and growled furiously.

Spike pouted, "Fine!"

Jesse and Emma approached again, this time Jesse placed his hand on the back of the vampire's head and began breathing slowly, watching Emma. Then, when she nodded, he simply inhaled....

Everyone gasped as Spike's body seemed to shimmer and ripple. Then using her telekinetic power, Emma gently detached the behavior modification chip and raised it above the vampire's head before plucking it from the air.

....and Jesse slowly exhaled.

"Did it work," Spike asked eagerly.

"You gotta test it out," Bren watched him hopefully.

Spike eyes alighted on Cordy and an evil grin twisted his face. It took him all of two seconds to be in front of her and punch her.

No pain!

He wanted to scream and shout, and so he did...

...dropping to the floor with a scream of pain as Cordy planted her foot firmly into his crotch.

"Do you think Angel keeps me around for my filing skills?" Cordy yelled at the curled up moaning vampire. "You idiot…I have none!" She struggled to reach the moaning vampire, kicking and screaming as Wesley grabbed her and carried her away.

Giles sadly shook his head, at Spike’s age he really should know better.

"Angel," Emma questioned quietly looking at the other vampire. "Your turn."

She sank to the floor, closed her eyes and entered Angel’s mind.

Angel stiffened against Xander's shoulder, moaning in pain as bloody tears seeped from beneath tightly closed lids.


Emma narrowed her eyes at the angry expression on Angelus' face, then the cool expression on Angel understanding the delicate balance the two maintained.

"You sure you can help us, girlie," Angelus asked harshly, giving a contemptuously look at his more human looking souled self.

Emma hesitated, then quietly answered truthfully, "I have no idea. I need to see HIM to answer you."

Both males glanced at her, before turning and walking down a narrow pathway, that opened into a dark cell. And inside, past the roaring flames she saw an creature, a man chained to the floor.

She took a step and sank to her knees as agony that raged through her, distantly feeling hands gripping her and pulling her upright. Then came the sound of Angelus' vicious laughter before she was shoved into the burning inferno.

Screaming and writhing in pain, she tumbled across the threshold and onto the other side. Slumping exhaustedly on the floor a few feet from the bound creature and she looked back with furious eyes at the smirking Angelus who was getting up from the punch Angel landed to his jaw.

"You freakin' idiot, you coulda killed me!" she shouted angrily.

Angelus raised a brow, a mocking sneer on his lips, "But I didn't now, did I?" Then his face turned serious, "Now fix us."

And with a huff of anger she turned to the creature, touching the chains gently. Turning her head at the low moan from the two outside and remembered that both Angel and Angelus were the ones that had chained their parent self.

"Who are you," came a quiet voice and she twisted to look down into cool topaz eyes.

"I'm a friend," she stammered under that haunting gaze.

A single brow was raised, "I have no friends. Only those two fools out there that have finally realized my existence. I felt one of them awhile ago and apparently one of them told the other, and now they finally found me." He gestured with his chin at the waiting men.

"Actually, that would be me you felt," Emma said quietly. "They want me to free you so that they, that you can be whole. They didn't know that they were more than themselves within. They only knew of each other." She looked apologetically at him.

He sighed, "I know. Things went to buggery when that gypsy cursed me. Do you know how close I was to a total merger? I only had a few more years to go! Argh, I can't believe that I've been trapped down here for centuries by those two idiots and listening to their incessant wraggling." He thumped his head down on the floor several times, chuckling happily at the yells of pain from the men on the outside.

"Uhm sir, I think I know of a way to free you," Emma hesitantly spoke.

"Darlin', not to insult you but I've been trying for the past three centuries," he cast an ironic look at her. "So what do you think you can do?"

"This," Emma whispered, placing her hands at his temples and holding on grimly as he bucked and screamed, writhing from her touch. And there were screams of pain coming from outside the dark cell as she forcefully re-intergrated the three into one being. All the while praying that she was doing the right thing and wouldn't get herself killed for it.

Finally there was silence on the other side and the body slumped exhaustedly on the floor, the chains lying broken and shattered against his hands and feet.

Sighing softly, Emma stood up slowly and began backing cautiously away, then turning and making a mad dash to her point of entry. Stopping with a gasp as she met unreadable topaz eyes barring her way with a cool smile on his face. And she swallowed heavily as he stood in front of her.

"You're in an awful hurry aren't you, pretty girl," he prowled slowly towards her with a slow roll of his hips.

Emma tried a psychic blast to keep him at bay, not in the least surprised to see it fail.

And she shuddered as he glided around her.

"Now a smart girl like you should have known that you couldn't hurt me like that. After all, you are in my mind," he whispered into her ear before coming back around to face her.

And crooked his arm at her with a slight bow.

"Shall we," he prompted with raised brow and laughing eyes.

Emma narrowed her eyes at him then angrily slipped her arm through his.

"You know you are going to meet somebody that will throw you for a loop and I hope I'll be there to see it," she muttered resentfully.

"Darlin' you've already met that someone," he retorted with a lazy smile, his topaz eyes glinting as they came to a stop.

"See you on the outside," she heard him whisper as blackness closed around her. She opened her eyes and slumped tiredly against the couch.

"You guys are so in trouble," she rasped out and snickered wearily.

Xander felt the dark head stirring against his shoulder and blinked as brilliant topaz eyes opened.

"Xander," the other whispered, smiling as dark eyes widened and locked onto his.

"Who," Xander stuttered, unable to break the hold of those beautiful topaz eyes.

"Call me Angel," he continued smiling into the boy's fascinated gaze, then sat up and looked around.

"You may all call me Angel," as he got to his feet and stretched languidly, reaching down a hand and pulling the boy to his feet as well.

"My Angel," Buffy breathed gazing at him with stunned eyes, her hand reaching up to touch his face gently.

Angel tilted his face out of range, "No, not your Angel. Not anymore," and his voice was quietly firm while ignoring the incessant tugs the boy was giving trying to free his hand.

Buffy's face fell and her eyes filled with tears, "But...but I...but I always thought that...that when your soul...was permanent...that we would be together."

"Buffy, when the Angel part of me left you two years ago, he got on with life and gradually the pain faded away." He looked away from the pain in her eyes, "I don't want to hurt you mainly because I'm more Angel than Angelus and I remember you meaning the world to me. But I'm not in love with you anymore."

Xander frowned in concentration and tugged harder at his wrist, what the hell was wrong with Deadboy?

"Is it someone else," Buffy asked him past the lump in her throat, as tears trickled slowly down her face.

"Buffy, please let the matter drop. It is a pointless question to ask me, I haven't asked you if someone's been sharing your bed, have I? Besides, you don't love me. And in any case, how would it be possible for me to start something considering that Angelus would return?"

Angel ignored Buffy's tearstreaked face, "Adam, would it be possible for me, Cordy and Wesley to stay at your safe house until tomorrow night?" And at the answering nod, he turned to Xander.

"Perhaps can show me to this safehouse," raising a brow inquiringly.

"Fine," Xander huffed out, giving up on getting his wrist free and determinedly avoiding all eye contact with the vampire. Nope, not gonna get trapped in those beauti...those weird looking eyes.

"Thank you," Angel murmured, pushing the boy ahead of him and outside before anyone had a chance to say much of anything.

 

Part 2

A quiet nervous silence was between them, nervous on Xander's part and quiet patience on Angel's as they finally arrived at the safe house.

"Xander, I think we need to have a little talk," Angel murmured softly, grabbing the boy's arm to prevent him from running away.

Xander gave him a wide-eyed look of denial. "Oh no, we don't! I know what you have planned. First you distract me with the talking then Whammo! It's feeding time at Chez Xander and ties are not required. Nuh uh, noooo talking!" And he tried to urgently pull away from the iron grip Angel had on his arm.

Angel laughed, his eyes glinting with humor. "Seriously Xander, do you honestly think that if I wanted to bite you that you could prevent me?"

And the young Slayerette swallowed heavily before walking into the house with leaden steps.

The vampire shook his head in weary amusement. His previous two selves had traumatized the poor boy so much that Xander didn't know how to react.

"Perhaps, you would care for something to eat," Angel suggested with a hidden smile, sure that would be one way to lower Xander's defenses enough so they could converse.

The dark-haired youth looked suspiciously at him before tentatively nodding.

"I think the kitchen is this way," Angel gestured the boy ahead of him before following, his eyes firmly fixed on the shift and sway of Xander's bitable ass.

Xander abruptly stopped, and without turning around he warned the vampire with shaky bravado, "Look, this ain't not gonna work. If you want to walk behind me, that's fine but I wanna hear some whistling back there so I know that you're behind me." It was totally freaking him out that Angel was behind him, yet he couldn't sense him breathing, walking
...nothing.

A few seconds later a quiet whistle filled the hallway and Xander nodded sharply before proceeding onward down the hall, entering the kitchen.

He stopped and stared at the impressive array of crockery, feeling like he had died and gone to heaven. Please don't let this be a dream, he prayed silently as he cautiously walked over to the huge stainless steel refrigerator and opened it. And a tiny whimper of lust came from his mouth at all the food it contained.

He didn't even start as a long arm reached over his shoulder and began withdrawing food items as he simply stared entranced at the bountiful container. Angel finally had to nudge him out of the way in order to close the doors.

"Sandwich?" Angel said, extending it to Xander.

The young man eyed it suspiciously before taking the sandwich and hopping up on the bar-like table in the middle of the kitchen to eat it. Xander kept a wary eye on the vampire as Angel prowled almost restlessly around the room. And as he ate the sandwich, which was quite delicious by the way, it sorta reminded him of something that Angel had said earlier...

"So what did you mean by 'eating me in a good way'," he heard someone say, someone that sounded remarkably like....

Xander yelped and tossed his sandwich over his shoulder as he tried to scramble off the table in panic. But unfortunately mere human speed was clearly no match for SuperVampire Speed. He silently fumed as Angel swiftly snagged him, and pressed him back on the table. Xander trembled as he caught a good look in Angel's eyes...oh my yes indeedy, there was definitely something wrong with Deadboy's eyes, he thought nervously.

"Why so frightened, Xander?" Angel whispered, as he slowly dragged his hand down the boy's shoulder to rest on a hard-corded thigh.

"Uhm, maybe because you're planning on killing me?" Xander shakily asked, blinking at the laughter in the vampire's eyes. He offered a wobbly smile to share in Angel's amusement though he had no clue as to what was so funny.

"Kill you?! Now why would I want to do that?" Angel purred softly, leaning closer to the boy as he struggled not to laugh out loud. Xander was becoming far more precious to him than he realized. A future with this young one would never be boring.

"Well, you said you were gonna eat me and there's only one way that I know of to get eaten by a vampire," Xander replied in exasperation, then smacked himself in the head for giving Deadboy more ideas about killing him.

"Well, allow me to show you another way," Angel smiled seductively and pounced.

Xander had time for a startled shout before his pants were unfasten, his boxers were ripped open and a cool wetness engulfed his cock. And his dick went from limp to rockhard. Hard in 60 seconds, he thought half-hysterically.

"Oh FUCK!" he yelled and tried to spread his legs further apart but was hampered by his stupid ole pants. He heard a cloth ripping and with a whimper of relief, he was gladly able spread his legs wider. Dropping his head back and arching his hips at the soft lapping and sucking being done on his cock while a firm hand was caressing his aching balls.

He writhed and squirmed as he sank into the cool ravenous interior, moaning at how good it felt, especially when Angel worked his way from his aching dick to his balls. And then Xander jumped almost jumped out of his skin at an electrifying slick wetness that flicked and glided slowly between his asscheeks. He gasped at the sleek taboo caress.

Angel licked harder, trying to stretch his tongue even deeper into the clenching muscle. Growling hungrily, he shouldered Xander's legs wider and tried to burrow his tongue further into the boy's enchantingly tight entrance before giving up with a final wet loving swipe. And kissing, lapping with long wet caresses at the throbbing organ, he licked his way back to the thick shaft and engulfed just the steadily drooling head in his greedy mouth.

Licking greedily at the pre-cum bubbling out and savoring the incredible taste before he launched his main assault on the hard, aching muscle when he felt Xander's hands grip his head.

Laving with broad sweeps of his tongue, nibbling gently around the large flared head, before narrowing his tongue into the piss-slit. He glanced up at the sound of a whimper and he met Xander's glittering, wondering eyes before slowly taking all of the mortal's proud length deep...deeper still into his greedy wet mouth all the while holding the boy's eyes ruthlessly. And then he swallowed, his lips curving at the choked yell from the boy as his throat rippled around the thick organ burrowed down in his throat.

"Omigod, omigod," Xander kept whispering, his eyes wide and unseeing as he leaned back on his elbows, simply gazing at the ceiling. He was in a stranger's house, in their kitchen and getting the best blowjob of his life by a vampire...

Hoarse praise…whimpering pleas for more…harsh cries of surrender. Low babbling cries for mercy filled the kitchen along with the soft liquid sounds of hungry, sucking mouth.

….and dear God it was so good…so incredibly fuckin’ GOOD!

Xander couldn't stop his needy hips from pushing deeper into Angel's ravenous mouth, couldn't stop his bucking hips; couldn't stop twisting, demanding more...arching into the liquid caress of a cool tongue...and again, to an achingly sweet kiss to just the tip of his sensitive head. He rocked back and forth eagerly anticipating another lush lick from Angel's cunningly slick tongue.

He couldn't stop moving, undulating....

...and his hands scrabbled on the table top before he slid them into Angel's hair and simply held on tightly as he just kept going back for more. Each gyration of his hips took him deeper into Angel's insatiable mouth...and the sounds...those lush hungry sounds of pure greed.

It felt like Angel couldn't get enough of his dick, couldn't stop swirling his tongue around his cock, devouring him, eating him with wet, appreciative moans and luscious tugs. Angel just kept sucking, twining his cool liquid tongue around his hard length...pulling endless sparkling sensations from him and he sobbed for breath...it was too much!

Twisting and bucking he tried to escape Angel's voracious attention. That all-consuming, devouring mouth. But there was no escape for him. And he writhed and shimmied, his eyes blind to everything but the molten heat boiling through him.

His breath becoming ragged as he felt his climax surging closer, faster and faster...a firestorm of sensation, raging out of control, pouring through him in one long ecstatic howl of release....

....and Angel swallowed contentedly, hungrily as Xander came hard and fast, hot jism filling his throat almost to overflowing, warming him within as he gradually eased the still spewing organ from deep within his avid mouth.

Then Angel slowly and thoroughly licked the young man clean before he allowed the limp cock to rest with a possessive pet.

Xander collapsed on his back, struggling to breath from the most intense orgasms of his life. If Deadboy wanted to kill him right now it would probably be a fair exchange, he thought muzzily.

"You see there's 'eating' and there's 'eating'," he heard Angel whispered gently against his thigh and wearily raised himself back on his elbows. Though the sight of the vampire watching him with those hot, hungry eyes while gently stroking and running his fingers through his pubic hair only made his tired cock stir slightly in its warm nest.

Xander just shook his head in complete exhaustion. And gratified to the bone, he fell back down on the table, unable to bear the sight any longer. His eyes fell shut...and he just needed to rest for a few minutes...just a couple of minutes, that's all, he mumbled.

Angel laughed softly and kissed the sweet quiescent organ before scooping the limp body into his arms, heading for the stairs. Then sniffing lightly at each door until he found one that smelled only of dust and emptiness he went inside, and gently deposited his treasure. Giving a quick glance around at the room, he wrinkled his nose, perhaps tomorrow he would have Cordelia open up the mansion. She would definitely love that, especially if she got to spend his money.

Pulling the spread and sheets down, he stripped Xander of his clothes before undressing himself and slid the young man into the bed before spooning up behind him. Sliding an arm around the boy's waist, he pulled Xander close to him and cupped the slumbering cock possessively before joining his lover in sleep.



Back at Giles' place, Brennan went to start after Angel and Xander when Spike pulled him back.

"Nuh uh, sorry luv, but me Grandsire has something he needs to discuss with the boy, so ya better off letting 'im get whatever it is off 'is chest 'fore we go barging in," Spike explained softly.

"You sound like you're afraid of him?" Brennan raised his brows in disbelief, never in the days before of hearing that tone in his lover's voice.

Spike snorted. "Luv, if you knew Angelus ya probably would be pissing in yer pants. And if that soddin’ ponce is both Angelus and Angel, then it’ll definitely be a lot healthier if we stay away for a while."

"Do you think he’ll hurt the kid." Brennan was alarmed at the prospect. Xander had an…almost a compelling way about him…a mixture of maturity and innocence that was oddly enough…very appealing almost like a friendly puppy.

The elemental had always been honest with himself regarding his strengths and weakness. Bren knew he had problems with letting people get too close to him and in his previous line of work, friends could be used against you or the next day BE your enemy. Hell, he was with Mutant X for a good couple of months before he let them in and he depended on them, well not exactly *depended * on them. After all, he WAS a thief and he would have been a total idiot if he left his safety up to a bunch of people he had just met.

And Brennan Mulwray was no fool, he always had a backup plan…just in case.

Spike looked at his dark-haired lover with a smirk. "Nooooo, I can say definitely Peaches don’t plan on hurting the boy."

Brennan blinked, thought over what his vampire said and his eyes widened before he stifled his laughter in Spike's shoulder. He looked up into Buffy's curious face and buried his face again in the vampire's shoulder.

Then Spike got a wicked look in his eyes and he patted his human's shaking shoulders soothingly. "There, there luv…everythin’ gonna be all right. Ya and yer blonde mate can still be friends and more." And he leered when the elemental lifted his head with a jerk.

"Spike, you don’t wanna go there," Bren whispered fiercely, avoiding Jesse’s curious eyes determinedly.

"Why?! Ya still want him, I can smell how you both want each other. But that don’t mean that ya don’t want me," Spike whispered quietly as he tried to make Bren understand.

Bren blinked. "You don’t und...," he sighed and looked away, only to meet Jesse’s eyes head on before the other looked hastily away.

"Humans!" Spike snorted in disgust. "Ya always getting yerself mucked up about nothing. Ya think just because ya love me means that ya can’t love another just as much? Not true, pet," he shook his head. "One thing about love, pet is that there’s always plenty to go around."

"C’mon ya silly git," Spike said affectionately, cuffing Bren’s head. "We need t’talk with yer friend."

Bren tried to pull back, "Spike, this really isn’t a good idea. Besides, what if you’re wrong? What if he changed his mind? What if we just wait for a while?"

The blonde vampire rolled his eyes. "And what if ya stop talking right about now? Ya ain’t gonna know the truth until ya talk ta him, until we talk t’him."

Bren swallowed heavily as Spike pulled him to a stop in front of Jesse. "Uhm Jesse…Jesse, we uhm…we wanted…I mean what we….that is Spike and I…I…I," Brennan stammered, feeling uncharacteristically nervous under Jesse’s quiet regard.

"What the bleedin’ ponce wanna know is if we can go somewhere and talk?" Spike growled with loving impatience.

"Yeah, what he said," Brennan sagged in relief that it was out in the open.

"Okay," Jesse replied slowly, shadowy blue eyes searching the two males before him.

Shal stopped him with a quick movement. "You be careful out there," she said quietly with a mistrustful glare at Spike, who sneered back at her.

Jesse smiled at his friend. "Don’t worry, I’ll meet you guys back at the safe house."

And the three wouldbe lovers departed the apartment.


Meandering slowly around Sunnydale, they encountered a couple of overconfident fledglings and vampires as they talked.

Jesse simply turned solid and a fledging broke his fangs trying to bite him, Brennan fried two while Spike had a merry ole time beating his attackers to a much more permanent death.

"Look, what Bren is trying to tell you: do you wanna shag or not?" Spike rolled his eyes and lit a cigarette impatiently.

Jesse looked around, then back at the hopeful expression on Bren’s face, "Do I want a shag of what?"

"This!" Spike growled before seizing the surprised young man and capturing his lips in a scorching kiss.

Jesse’s hands flew up like startled birds and his eyes were wide in surprise before they slowly grew drowsy with passion. His hands slid up the immortal's back and wrapped around Spike, holding the other tightly to him as their tongues erotically twinned together.

Breaking apart for air, he dived back into Spike's cool, moist interior. Gliding wetly over the slick inner surface before sucking the vampire's tongue into his mouth with a soft sound of pure greed.

Brennan stared with wide eyes at the incredibly hot engrossing scene and it was a good thing no vampires snuck on them or they would all be dead. Though more than likely any vampire would have been captivated by the two blondes horny, arousing kiss too, he thought wildly.

He still was finding it hard to believe that his sweet, innocent friend was such a horny freak. Hell, it took him at least five days before he got to kiss Spike and Jesse was making out with the vampire like kissing was gonna be outlawed tomorrow.

Jesse came up for air and regarded the hungry expression on the vampire's face. He didn’t know whether the look was for eating or sex and quite he frankly didn't care as long as he got a taste of what Spike's kiss promised.

"Oh, daddy's gonna make you bark...and scream," he purred, unaware that he spoke out loud as his eyes softly glittering with desire.

And Spike's brow rose sharply at that soft half-whispered challenge. "Bring it on, ya bloody wanker!" He growled softly, his icy blue eyes narrowed in lust for the other blonde.

Jesse studied the fierce look in Spike's eyes. God, do I love a challenge, he thought in fascination. And grabbing Bren, all three ran for the safe house, frantically tearing the clothes off each other between hungry kiss and caresses as they stumbled their way to Brennan’s bedroom.

But once inside though, Brennan shivered in a mixture of terrified anticipation as two sets of wild blue eyes gazed at him and he back slowly away, his eyes fixed on them in lustful expectation as they stalked him.

Jesse and Spike exchanged a look, the same thought burning in both sets of blue eyes and they pounce. Bearing a laughing, fully aroused Brennan to the bed and Jesse showed them both just how a molecular, him in particular, made love.

In his bedroom, Angel lifted his head abruptly at the slam of a door and then at the frantic cries of passion, he smiled slowly. He soothed his precious boy back to sleep with a gentle hand as he curled tighter around Xander and settled back to sleep as well.


Later on that night, Cordy and Wesley accompanied the Mutant X crew back to the safe house, with the Seer keeping a cold eye on an amused Shalimar whenever the feral came too near to her Wes.

Wesley and Adam chatted amicably while Emma strolled along slightly behind them; and psychically enforcing a general ‘Keep Away’ to the various minds she detected. She shuddered at some of the minds she brushed across and made sure that she did not lag behind.

Opening the door, Adam gestured to the stairs. "There are about 12 bedrooms in the house, so you can have your…," he stopped abruptly as everyone eyes were directed up to the ceiling above and the loud orgasmic screams coming from above.

"I’m finding the fartherest room from them, that's for damn sure. C'mon Wes!" Cordy announced grimly, grabbing her man and pulling him behind her as she stomped up the stairs.

Adam resolutely ignored the loud commotion. "Girls, I’m finding a bedroom and going to sleep." He turned to walk up the stairs and muttered under his breath, "Though how anybody can get any rest with that going on is beyond me. I hope I have some earplugs!"

Emma blushed wildly. "Omigod! That sounds like Jesse," she squeaked to Shal and received a wicked smile in return.

Shalimar sniffed delicately and reported with a smirk. "Jesse, Brennan and if I’m not mistaken, that blonde vampire." Then her eyes widened, "And that dark-haired kid's with the other vampire."

"All five of them?" Emma squealed, her eyes rounding in astonishment, briefly tempted to open her mind but resolutely firmly squashed that impulse.

Shal shook her head, sniffing lightly at the air again. "Uh uh, they were earlier. All I got to say is if you want something to eat, you better make sure you thoroughly wipe down the kitchen table," she said with a wicked smile at her red-faced friend.

"Oh dear God, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to look Jesse and Brennan in the eye after tonight," Emma said faintly as they walked up the stairs.


Cordy began opening doors randomly, shaking her head at the sheer plainness of the rooms.

"Cordy, perhaps it would be more expedient to simply choose a room and worry about the décor later. After all, it's not like we will be spending an inordinate amount of time…," and his words broke off with a gasp as Cordy opened another door…

…revealing a very bare-chested Angel wrapped protectively around an equally nude Xander.

Between one minute and the next, topaz eyes were open and watching them coolly.

Cordy slowly smirked at the dark head resting on Angel’s chest. "So boss, is there anything you wanna share with us? Secrets? New love interests? You know we're always there for ya?"

"Out," Angel simply growled softly and pointed at the door.

Cordy merely laughed as she closed the door, then re-opened it again. "By the way, you two look veddy, veddy good together." And hastily shut it again at the very annoyed look in her boss' eyes.

"While I applaud your seemingly fearlessness with Angel, don’t you think you’re perhaps exasperating the situation?" Wesley asked her after she had finally found a room far enough away from the Horny Trio as she dubbed the two mutants and the blonde vampire after hearing their names screamed repeatedly.

Cordelia shrugged carelessly. "Wes, I learned a long time ago that if a vampire wanted to get you there wasn’t gonna be a damn thing that you could do to stop him or her. The best you could do is hopefully stay alive long enough that someone came along and distracted the bastard while you run away."

Wesley regarded Cordy blithe expression with misgiving. "You seem to have very fatalistic attitude about the demon denizens of Sunnydale."

Cordy glanced up at her lover as she was undressing. "Wes, you are a sweet, caring man and a very good fighter but you are so…so…not dark. Just trust me on this that you wouldn’t have lasted very long here on Hellmouth Central. I was born here and I think that maybe the humans in Sunnydale developed some kinda survival instinct. Me, Willow and Xander have it; and no matter how much of a Slayer she is, Buffy doesn’t and she probably never will. And neither will Giles, despite all of his Watcherness. Maybe someday if she lives long enough, Buffy’ll develop that same tingly sense but not right now. Because if you think about it, the death rate for Sunnydale should be way off the charts, but it’s not... it’s nowhere *near* any major city’s and with all the demons here, somebody shoulda been wondering why."

"My God! Of course, you’re right! Why didn’t anyone think of that before?" Wesley breathe, barely noticing that Cordy had steered him to the bed and was taking off his shoes.

His mind was busy grasping the implications of her words. Maybe the humans living in Sunnydale had developed some sort of symbiosis with the various demons, offering up their lives in some kind of weird pagan ritual. Perhaps the people were truly unaware of their actions…that would greatly explain why humans continued to buy into the theory of gangs terrorizing the citizens and continued to live here.

"Turn off that busy mind of yours and go to sleep," Cordy whispered fondly to him as she settled him into the bed.


And very early the next day, Xander woke in degrees, feeling an amazing sense of well being. Man, he hadn’t felt this good since…since…well, in a really long time. And doing his usual early morning check, he discovered an amazing fact: he had three arms!

Huh?! Waitaminute, I pretty sure that I had two arms last night, I distinctly remember both my hands in Angel’s hair…. his eyes widened at where that thought led….

"OH SHIT!" and he tried to sit up in the bed in a flurry of sheets before falling back on the bed with a huff of sheer exasperation with the sheets wrapped around him almost tighter than a straightjacket. Xander stiffened as he heard low laughter coming from behind him and determinedly stared up at the ceiling, contemplating the invaluable benefits of a straightjacket. At least that'll be proof positive that he was totally, finally IN-FUCKIN’-SANE!

"Do you always wake up like this or is this for my benefit," a voice purred softly into his ear and he swallowed heavily at the cool lick that accompanied the words.

"Good morning Angel, uhm...would it help if I said that I wasn’t in my right mind last night," he managed to squeak out just before he was pulled over and settled on Angel's broad chest.

Angel studied the studied the extremely wary expression on Xander’s face, "Well fortunately for you and after centuries spent in chains, I am in my right mind which is why nothing else happened last night," he stated quietly and smiled at the look of relief that filled the boy’s face.

"So...uhm...we..we...uhm…we didn’t do anything other that what happened in the kitchen and I just hope you know that's not my usual method of dealing with tension and uhm... said release of tension. Though they may look similar, my usual methods involve less males, particularly vampirey male people. And you know, now that I think about it, I'm pretty positive that I don’t normally engage in casual sex with men, I think I would have remember something like that and since I don't, it never happened," Xander babbled with swift rising panic and tried to wiggle away, groaning softly at the answering response from Deadboy's stirring body.

Angel rolled them over and straddled Xander then gently began disentangling the young man, saying soothingly, "I know, but last night was an opportunity, a gift to both Angel and Angelus. They’ve both wanted you for a very long time. Now since I’ve been combined together, their wants and needs are also my wants and needs."

Xander squinted up at the vampire, gradually easing himself from the tangling cloths, "You and Angelus hated me and besides you are, uhm...were in love with Buffy !" he protested, not wanting to admit how the thought of two powerful men lusting after him sent a quiver through him….a quiver of disgust, he firmly told his libido. Yeah that's right, disgusted is what he was, is...whatever, but it was definitely DISGUST he was feeling.

"Do you know what really sparked my other selves to seek me out? My soul and my demon have been in contention for centuries. If one said the sky was blue the other would immediately insist on a different color. They have NEVER agreed on anything but last night, my soul side discovered desire for you, which has been something my demon been screaming about for years. And last night was the first time that they found something in common, something that they could agree on wholeheartedly: YOU...they both wanted you."

"Me? You mean they actually wanted me? The Zeppo, the useless one, the least powerful of the Scoobies...me-me?!" Xander stared goggled eyed at Angel before his face hardened and he looked away.

"Yeah, right! Sorry, Deadboy…uhm I mean, Angel...good joke but I’m not fal...umpf," his words were cut off by the vampire kissing the thought out of his head. Good God Almighty! No wonder Buffy’s so sprung over him, he thought before getting lost in the power of Angel’s lips.

And slowly Angel lifted his mouth, a tiny smile on his face at the dazed look in Xander’s eyes as the boy opened them.

"Convinced," he murmured, as he pressed soft kisses on a warm beckoning neck.

"Mmmmm, naked guy," Xander sighed as he stared up in awe at Angel, a look that gradually deepened into panic.

"A naked vampire Angel-guy!" he yelped and bucked hard, sending Angel tumbling off the bed with a thud as Xander scrambled to drag a sheet around his very naked self.

Xander scuttled across the bed to the other side, tugging harshly at the sheet and almost falling on his ass when it suddenly came lose. His eyes were wide in alarm and he immediately started backing away as soon as Angel came around the corner of the bed. Xander's eyes darted to the door...okay don't panic, all I need to do was get past the vampire and I'm home free.

Easy.

He eyed the vampire gliding towards him and gulped...

...okay maybe *not* so easy.

"Stay back you...you...lecher you," Xander said shakily, holding his fingers in a cross to ward off the vampire.

Angel stopped and rolled his eyes, "Do you really think your fingers are actually supposed to stop me?" and took another step closer to prove his point.

"Maybe, maybe not!" Xander warned the Angel while sliding against the wall.

"And put that...that thing away!" He determinedly refused to look at the huge erection pointing straight at him.

Angel glanced down then back up in amusement, "Why? I'm quite sure you've seen a few naked men before."

"Yeah, but none of them trying to get in bed with me," Xander replied angrily. "And besides, mine's just as big," he added firmly.

And Angel raised his brows interestedly, "Really? Let's compare."

"Ha ha, funny man....you just....just keep your fingers to yourself, Mr. Grabby-Hands," Xander snorted, like Angel hadn't gotten a good...and he quickly slammed the door on particular line of thought. Ain't no use going there, didn't I say I was disgusted, he thought in confusion.

He glanced away for a half of second, marking the distance to the door and the next thing he knew he had a vampire, very up close and personal, in his face.

"Look ma...no hands," Angel whispered before sealing Xander's protest with his mouth and drank hungrily from within the lush, interior. He determinedly kept his hands behind his back, no matter how he trembled and shook to seize the boy, toss him on the bed and follow him down to the soft, giving surface. And at the erotic sighs, the low suppressed mewl of desire coming from Xander's sweet lips, he almost gave in to his need to place his hand all over the supple body writhing against him.

Gliding his mouth down, he pressed stinging kisses alongside the mortal's jaw. Trailing a cool line of pleasure to the strong corded neck as Xander rocked and arched against him.

Then slowly he reversed his course, sipping lightly at the parted lips then greedily delving into the moist cavern and playing an erotic game of 'Follow the leader' with the wanton tongue within. And Angel growled softly in response as Xander wrapped warm arms tightly around his shoulders and wiggled closer, his mouth hot, wild and ravenous. Grinding their burgeoning erections together, squirming hungrily against Angel's cooler, harder body, he was almost climbing the vampire's body in his fitful need.

And with a soft groan of regret Angel lifted his mouth, ignoring the hard tugs from the boy to bring him back to Xander's parted lips, feeling the thick organ tenting the sheet the young man was wearing.

"Can I move my hands now?" he asked hoarsely, holding his body, his lips away from the sultry heat of the mortal youth.

Xander barely heard the question, all he wanted was those luscious, sinful lips back, "Oh, hell, yeah!"

He gladly surrendered to the hard hands that gripped his hips and removed his sole covering. Stepping closer to Angel's naked body, he mewled in hungry need, at the first contact of their naked flesh and undulated closer as Angel's hands trailed to his backside. And for minute, lust cleared from his eyes as he gazed into an intent topaz stare when a delicate touch caressed his back entrance. Then he closed his eyes and gave himself over to Angel's keeping, tugging firmly to bring the cool succulent lips back to his greedy mouth.

And with ravenous need, Angel swept his hands over the captivating mortal body as he guided them back to the bed, tumbling them onto the cool sheet. Plunging deeper with a hungry groan into the luxurious mouths when Xander's long legs parted for him and he settled firmly, deeply into the warm cradle.

Xander writhed under Angel, rocking into the smoldering coolness pressing him deep into the mattress. Harsh moans and soft sighs of pleasure escaped his mouth....he couldn't get enough of Deadboy, he was neither master nor slave to the Angel...just sensation...pure naked heated anticipation. He was drowning, sinking deeply under the spell of Angel's carnal heat, the feel, the need, the taste of the vampire stimulating him to ravenous state of sheer greed in the seductive kiss.

And the dark vampire settled over Xander, rocking....grinding slowly into the hedonistic gyrating body. He had plenty of time and now...now he leisurely explored Xander's mouth as if it were a brand new world, mapping the luscious, warm and potent interior with his tongue. And he feasted hungrily within the pliant, wanton opening, feeling as if the taste of Xander gave him nourishment instead of blood. While his boy gave to him....greedily, hungrily while wallowing in dreams of erotic pleasure and formerly unacknowledged desires.

But Angel knew what Xander wanted, what he needed…just from the taste, the touch of that supple body moving erotically beneath him as he fed on the hot, juicy mouth. Unleashing the fires that lurked just beneath the boy's surface.

By now, Xander had just enough mind left to know that it was too late to refuse Angel anything as he lost himself into the cool, burning embrace of the vampire. Deep, probing kisses, greedy hands touching him everywhere. No part of him was left untouched as each caresses left a burning in its wake, igniting a keening excitement deep within him. Soft hungry sighs of pleasure and desire of poured from his mouth each time his lips were released from their willing bondage as he rocked and arched into the body above him. Long ecstatic moans soughed from his lips as their aching, drooling shaft were massaged between their undulating bodies, a slick, sticky wetness connecting them together.

As Xander stretched slowly beneath Angel like a sleek cat, his body shimmered with incandescent heat, and the carnal throb that pulsed in his hard cock echoed his racing heart. His neck arched wantonly, hungrily for the cool lips to taste him as he threaded his fingers through Angel's hair, sighing, moaning under the scorching sinful kisses.

Angel licked and nibbled his way down to the sweaty heaving chest, outlining the delineated contour of Xander's pec's with his tongue then nipping sharply at a sweetly pouting hard nipple. And the stinging pain had his squirming baby boy arching up with a cry of delight, a scream for more.

Xander was breathing raggedly, his eyes blind from the smoldering intensity of Angel's kiss; it drove him, these urgent feelings in him took shape into something far more potent
...something more powerful as his nipple was plucked in unison with his low cries of encouragement. His needs, his desires intensifying when Angel took his aching shaft in hand and began running a thumb just over the drooling, wet head.

Then Angel was back, his cool mouth again hungrily feeding at his mouth. Feverish kisses, knowing fingers probing his back entrance as he writhed and bucked beneath Angel intoxicating, fiery caresses. But he needed something more. His body, his blood, his soul...Angel could have it all if only he never stopped the movement of his stroking thumb and his cool mouth.

And he gave Xander more, as their burning carnality unfurled around them, surrounding them in an erotic oasis of pleasure. Nothing existed for them but this...this intimate, spellbound moment...a paradise of unceasing, ecstatic rapture.

Their kisses became deeper, rougher, urgent...his wet trembling lips were devoured while the pressure on his throbbing cock increased. So intensely sensual, the unnerving sensations that Angel's electrifying touches pulled from him, that Xander couldn't stop himself from succumbing, from twisting beneath the cool body, from thrusting his hips up wildly....he wanted....he needed...and his hips writhed madly under Angel....and he crashed. Arching into Angel's tight grip, convulsing and pushing against the confining hand as he sought the hot spasm of pleasure from the constricting cool hand.

Angel wrenched his mouth from Xander's wet, greedy mouth and enveloped the pulsating organ deep into his throat...and purred.

Xander screamed and bucked hard against Angel, his body gyrating in a paroxysm of ecstatic pleasure, firing off blinding sensation after another. And his cum spilled deep inside Angel's mouth.

He sighed, slowly coming down from the most intense orgasm in his life, softly replete and looked up with dazed eyes into Angel's glittering orbs then cried out. His eyes widening as he felt something moving within him, something that brushed against his...and he arched off the bed with a startled shout of pleasure and rocked his hips on Angel's finger as it slipped deeper within him.

"God, Angel," he whispered at last and mewled softly as Angel moved his finger again touching that special place that just made him beg for more. His hips pumped, undulated wantonly against Angel, seeking more of that hard probing finger, that splintering sensation of ecstasy. Breath coming out in a shuddering sigh as Angel breeched him further with another finger and began enticing him with sweet, honey kisses all the while plunging slowly into his backside.

And he licked Angel's lips hungrily, seeking a cool tongue to play with, moaning deeply into the lush interior as the thick fingers plowed deeper within his fluttering pucker.

"Yessss, oh God Angel," he rocked his hips demandingly on the thick fingers filling his sheath.

"You like that, baby? I bet you want more. I going to find out everything you like and then I'm going to give it to you, again and again and again, my darling boy," Angel whispered hoarsely, twisting his fingers deeper within the sweet, gripping passage. And he continued to whisper of all the things he was going to do to Xander.

And those sensual verbal pictures had Xander writhing lustily on the impalement of Angel's fingers, a low keening cry coming from his sweat glistening throat, and his head arching back in pleasure. Then a wave of scorching heat almost overwhelmed him as Angel began ramming a third finger deeper into his spasming channel and he panted for breath, his eyes turned inward at the spiraling sensation of intoxicating pleasure.

"Give me your tongue," Angel whispered, his eyes glittering and hot as he watched the boy churn his hips with wanton grace on the fingers buried deep within his luscious tight ass. Pleasure sweeping over him at the thought that he would be the first to breech the virginal opening...the first and the last in Xander's ass.

And the youth arched against up with a hungry moan as Xander gave him his hot, salacious tongue to feast upon. Angel devoured that supple, writhing muscle like a man long denied substance while his fingers continued to busily stroke and explore the permissive, honeyed passage; prodding the squirming body and priming Xander for his coming possession. Teasing them both to a state of incandescent need as he flirted with that nubbin of flesh in Xander's sweet ass, that special bundle of nerves that would turn his baby into such a horny, slutty wild creature.

"Oh, oh oh oh, God….YESSSSS! Angel....ohhhh God, ANGELLLL," Xander gasped as his hips pumped and snapped with a lewd rhythmic twist, and he rode Angel's forceful fingers like a stallion, feeling the vampire's hard iron shaft pressed against his thigh.

Then Angel withdrew his thick pleasure giving fingers and Xander mewled low in his throat at the loss before he felt something way larger slowly pushing into him. Spreading his clenching hole even wider…far wider than Angel’s wonderful fingers. And his hands scrabbled at the sheets before locking onto the vampire's forearms, feeling the sting of tears in his eyes at the intolerable pressure.

"Breath out, darlin'," he heard Angel whisper and he did, focusing only on Angel's eyes. Gritting his teeth at the intolerable pressure that was pressing into him while he hung onto Angel's braced forearms for dear life. Then finally the awful burning pressure ceased and he gasped, blinking at the incredible fullness deep within him.

Then he pulled Angel down for a long, greedy, open mouth kiss begging mutely for courage. And with wet tongues twisting, gliding he groaned his encouragement into the cool luscious cavern of carnality, feeling needed unfurl deep within. Then Xander slowly gyrated his hips as his pucker flexed around the huge spear.

…Angel gracefully slid his rigid shaft from the tight passage until just the thick mushroom shaped head remained…

…and then glided his thick rod back in the hungry, throbbing hole.

Angel hissed and gritted his teeth at the incredible tightness that flexed desperately around his cock as he undulated his hips, testing Xander's readiness. Priming and teasing them both before he began pushing deeper and harder in the scorching velvety channel. Then he contracted his belly and forcibly rammed his aching shaft deep into the fluttering sheath and began a harsh rhythmic ride.

And gasping his open mouth encouragement, Xander met every thrust, every plunge of that huge cock filling him to the brim, every twisting fuckmove Angel made as he felt Deadboy's balls slap against his ass. So fuckin' good, he moaned as he slammed his hips against Angel's again and again.

His body was slick with sweat and smelled of sex; the intoxicating smell of cum liberally filling the room with a dickstiffening scent. All the while, limber hips danced their own dance of invitation, of pulsating need…drawing Angel into him, harder, higher into his voracious hungry ass.

Xander's whole body shimmied and writhed, sinuous and sensuous; sun backed warmth, all golden bronze and snippy darkness, both strong and weak, light and dark, boy and man…a contradiction that had endlessly fascinated both his selves.

The stark sensation of fucking this beautiful young man was almost overpowering, utterly devastating. And he knew he could never let this boy go, nothing he ever did would ever compare to being inside this lithe, graceful creature.

And he came at Xander with dazzling movements, short and hard, fast and deep, twisting, circling his hips before slamming his rigid iron bar home. But every movement had something in common, they were unyielding and implacable in the way he possessed the mortal youth.

Xander rocked and wiggled in his lover's grasp, short open mouth cries forced out at each pounding thrust. His eyes were blind to everything but the bewitching sensations unfurling through him at Angel's relentless forceful movements into his twitching pucker. He couldn't get away from Angel’s intensely sensual movements...couldn't get away from that hard, driving shaft that kept filling him endlessly...and dear God he didn't want to...he just wanted Angel to keep going.…pounding him harder into the mattress…giving him more and more and more. To keep giving him that thick powerful shaft, banging away at his ass....taking him suddenly, unexpectedly into a long, agonizingly, slow carnal slide to a screaming...dazzling release….

…and then the only sounds heard in the room were Xander's deep, ragged breaths. The heat of his body, the powerful odor of sex perfuming the air. And his shimmering body was still fluttering around the huge pole still wedged tightly in his ass. An iron bar that was amazingly still hard and rock solid.

He looked up at Angel in dazed, wary disbelief before his head arched back with a hoarse cry when Angel rammed deeper into him, all primed and pointed, a long hard rod that kept thrusting harder in his spasming channel, fucking into him hard and high, at his slick sweaty entrance, at his fluttering center, making his body shudder and writhe with each potent captivating thrust.

God, he couldn't believe he wanted more, but he did. Any way Angel wanted to give it to him. Just give it to him...only him, only Angel...just there....just… like….that…

And this time his orgasm was a far more explosive, far more intense, every plunging jab caressing his prostate, sparking a flickering fire....then mushrooming into an unnerving, blazing firestorm that began sweeping through his body.

On and on he rode that invigorating hard shaft, his own semi-hardness caressed and massaged between their flexing bodies. And with each thrust pulled a hoarse shout of pleasure. He simply wallowed in every nuance of it, every shiver, every shake, every drop of cool heat that raged through him from Angel's hard driving length.

Ohhhhhh….that wonderful glorious thick shaft.

No one had every told him there could be anything like this, or that he could every feel anything like this. He never imagined this depth, this…this…this insatiable greed for any man, or woman for that matter. And his worst nightmare was now a reality because he loved it, loved how Angel made him feel. He was fucking a vampire, a male vampire…
an Angel-shaped male vampire and he couldn’t get enough.

As he pulled Angel down into a deep hungry kiss, Xander instinctively angled his legs against the smooth flexing ass and lifting his hips, drawing Angel into him at an even deeper angle. And he groaned deep into his lover's mouth as the hardness filling him seemed to elongate…expand even wider in his ass. Something that made him writhe his hips even harder on the pulsating organ in demented pleasure.

Angel groaned deep into Xander's torrid soft lips and pounded deeper into the pliant body. Soft lips and pliant body, what a wonderful combination.

He had waited almost too fuckin' long for his release, and he plunged desperately into the hungry sheath one more time, one more hard driving thrust; twisting into Xander, as deep as he could go….and he exploded, erupting like a volcano as thick cum poured into the boy's barren, scorching heat. And he sank fangs deep into a sweat glistening throat…

...claiming his property…his possession…marking his territory. HIS.

No one would dare attempt to trespass on his Xander’s body. No one would even attempt to take his mo gra from him. No one ever know the pleasure of his mo gra’s beautiful body. No one but him would ever taste the sweet potent body that warmed his insides like the finest of brandy.

And from the top of his curly head to the soles of his feet, Xander Harris belonged to him…exclusively. …

…and he would kill the first person that tried to take his boy away from him.

And Xander screamed loudly at the biting caress. His mind nearly coming undone with the unexpected, disorienting pleasure pain and he came again with arching, bone-crackling howling scream of release. Hips snapping, body twisting, convulsing....he finally succumbed to the beckoning darkness.

Angel rested for a few seconds within Xander's unconscious body for a few exhausted moments before slowly began easing his spent shaft free with a disagreeable hiss at his now sensitive organ.

He placed a hand gently under the warm ass. Smiling as viscous fluid oozed onto his fingers. And bringing his fingers to his mouth, licked them clean. His eyes closing in rapturous pleasure at the combined taste of him and Xander. Angel glanced at the bedroom door, briefly contemplating the thought of a washcloth before a better thought came into his mind.

Gently he rearranged Xander in the bed and climbed in after the limp body. And carefully to avoid waking the unconscious boy he licked Xander's stomach, chest and warm cock clean. Then a gleam of pure avarice glittered in his eyes before he rolled the young man onto his stomach and he settled to clean up Xander.

After all, he did make the mess. And spreading the bottom cheeks wide, he hungrily, eagerly buried his tongue in the still spasming flesh...



Hours later and carrying Angel’s overnight bag, Cordy knocked softly on Angel’s bedroom door that morning. Despite what she told Wes last night, she wasn’t that crazy. She knew almost to a ‘T’ just how far she could push the vampire before Angel gave her that LOOK. A look that let her know that despite his seemingly friendliness, Angel was still a predator and she was one step away from being a mid-morning snack.

At the muffled ‘Come in’ she cautiously opened the door and poked her head in, slightly relieved to see that he was in a better mood. And not Angelus. Her eyes rested briefly on Xander’s exhausted, sleeping face before quickly directing her attention back to Angel at a low growl of warning. Cordy swallowed heavily and kept her eyes firmly focused on the vampire’s slightly reddish eyes. She wasn't stupid.

"Cordy, I need you to buy some things for the mansion. You have until sunset to get the mansion ready for occupation," Angel quietly told his Seer.

Cordy raised a brow and shook her head almost regretfully. "Angel, I really don’t think that even I can get that done in so….," she began to say.

"I have five credit cards with unlimited amounts," Angel interrupted her calmly.

"…but with the right motivation I’m sure that I can do SOMETHING," Cordy finished smoothly, her eyes glittering with the challenge of her timetable.

"I knew I could count on you," Angel retorted dryly, watching her eyes gleam with avarice.

"So Mr. Broodypants, or shall I call you Mr. Studmuffin..." and she leered at him, making him shake with silent laughter as he tried to avoid waking Xander.

"What do you want me to buy and more importantly, where’s the credit cards?" Cordy asked pertly.

For an answer, Angel eased Xander off his chest, stroking his restless slumbering beloved back to sleep before swiveling and grabbing at his pants. Removing his wallet, he extracted five credit cards and silently extended them to Cordy.

"I need you to totally outfit the mansion. You know my taste in furniture and decorations so lean more towards your taste and buy accordingly," he replied.

For a second Cordy looked at him stunned. "You…you’re trusting me to decorate the mansion? But…but what if you don’t like it," she stammered, her eyes were wide in disbelief. Then her face became suspicious. "You’re not Angel, are you?"

"Cordy, I trust your judgment," Angel replied and smiled at the wary look on her face. "And yes I most certainly am Angel. I’m just a little…more than Angel now."

Cordy raised her brows and smirked at the barechest of her former boyfriend. "I’ll say!"

Angel snorted and rolled his eyes, "Get thee to the shopping mall, woman!"

She turned and headed for the door then hesitated, "And Angel…thanks for trusting me."

Angel smiled at the look on her face. "Cordy, do you remember when I became Angelus after I ingested that happy drug? Do you remember that incredible bluff you ran on me with your water bottle, making me believe it was filled with Holy Water? After that day I truly trusted you because I knew that if your waterbottle had been filled with Holy Water you would have dumped it all over me. This, in spite of the fact that we were ‘friends’ you wouldn’t have hesitated to kill me."

Cordy looked down, then back up at him with woefully sad eyes. "Yeah, but I would have cried really hard afterwards and totally ruined my makeup."

"That’s my girl," Angel laughed at her response.

"Don’t let Xander hear you say that," she smiled and walked out the door.

 

Part 3

Spike woke and stretched slowly against Jesse, blinking his eyes at the amused look in the molecular's eyes. He twisted and met Bren’s dark gaze with a tired smirk.

"Well?" Jesse demanded and raised a brow.

"Woof woof," Spike rolled his eyes as he barked.

Bren laughed uproariously. "A puppy's for life...it's not just for Christmas anymore," he smirked. Then he looked at Jesse's relaxed face with some confusion, losing his smile. Last night was like WOW! But, he wasn't too sure if he knew *this* Jesse.

A sexy I'll-fuck-you-and-make-you-my-bitch kinda Jesse. A take-charge Jesse. Whatever happened to the eager, almost bouncing Jesse?

"How...?" and he stopped unsure of how to phrase what he wanted to say, without sounding too insulting. And possibly getting his ass whipped, he thought. Then he felt his cock twitch in eager excitement.

"How come I'm such a domineering, ballbreaking, aggressive sonuvabitch in bed?" Jesse smiled at his friend, his lover...his love.

"Uhm...yeah?" Bren said hesitantly, giving the other a tentative smile.

"I bet yer were the smallest, huh?" Spike guessed shrewdly, idly trailing cool fingers up and down Jesse's thigh.

"Yep! Rich and short as hell," the blonde molecular said cheerfully. "We were the idle rich kids of idle rich parents. We were always indulge at home so school was no different. And we learned about power games that our parents played, in the boardroom as well as the bedrooms. Those with power, dominate those with lessor power. Though if you had something another wanted...it became a game of supply and demand. You supply it and demand any damn thing you wanted. And boarding school was no different from a boardroom."

"Just about every fuckin' kid bigger than me dominated me, forced me to do what THEY wanted me to do. Food, chores, sex...you name it. And I hated every last one of them! I had no control over what I wanted, what I needed. It was always about THEM. If I fought back, I got beaten up and hurt a lot worse. But if I did whatever they wanted me to do, they would leave me alone...at least for a while. And while the sex was sometimes okay, I got tired real fast of always being one of the school's bottom boys, of being not in control. And you know what?" He twisted to look at both men's fascinated faces.

"One day I turned the tables on my biggest tormentor. I don't know how I did it, but I think my powers were kicking in about that time. I flipped him over and rode his ass like I was driving a Maserati 320S. Vroooomm vroooomm! God, I came so hard I almost snapped my spine. It was so intense, I thought I had went blind. And my new bottomboy worshipped my dick like it was a new God. And once they got a taste of what I could do I made every last one of them squirming little slutty-ass bottom boys. It was all about control...and I had it all." And a slow smile spread across his face at the startled look in Brennan's eyes.

"It was all about control," he leaned up and whispered his words against the elemental's lush, passion swollen lips teasingly. "But now...it's all about love. Me loving you, you loving me...and us loving Spike and him loving us." And he fell in love all over again with Brennan.

Brennan's eyes widened at the look within the deep blue eyes and thought about the day other slid the comm ring on his finger. And he realized that Jesse had the same look in his eyes then as he did now...

And then he let out a startled yelp as Spike rolled him over, then moaned delightedly at the searing kiss from the cool lips.

Spike straddled Brennan's hips and exchanged a look with Jesse. He saw the love on the other blonde's face for their dark-haired lover...and the same look of love was now also directed at him. He smiled and turned his attention back to Brennan as he planted his hands firmly on the younger man's pecs. He began rubbing his cool hard dick against the soft fur on his boy's belly even as Jesse's hungry hands begin playing peek-a-boo in his twitching hole.

And he hissed when Brennan began pinching his nipples, calling him a 'fuckin' sexy bastard' begging for his big cock to be 'shoved it up my ass'...something that Spike was in total agreement with. If his pet wanted to be fucked bowlegged, well, he was always ready to oblige.

Squirming, he felt Jesse's hot tongue penetrate his hungry ass, lubing him up the old-fashion way. And a positively wicked idea flashed through his mind. He raised a bit off Bren and then flipped the elemental over on his stomach. Then plunging his cool tongue deep within his pet's hot, flexing ass and easily rode the fluttering hole that was trying to make a serious attempt to engulf him, face first. Wasn't like he could get any deeper into Bren’s....and he inhaled sharply, swiveling his own hips when Jesse began ramming his hard digits deep into his aching hole.

By now he was crouching on his hands and knees, alternating nibbles and plunging tonguework deep into his dark-haired lover’s lovely little pucker. And his cry of pleasure was muffled in Bren’s ass when Jesse twisted around and swallowed his drizzling shaft whole, sucking noisily and enthusiastically, while still sliding his hard fingers into him.

Bren panted at the incredible sensation, his eyes nearly rolling back in his head. He arched his back when Spike buried a couple of fingers in his greedy bottom hole and it only got better when his vampire began pulling on his hard drooling shaft.

"Oh God Spike, just fuck me already," he moaned demandingly, eagerly pushing his ass back for more and firmly ignoring the lewd chuckle from his vampire lover. As long as he got fucked with that cool lengthy shaft he didn’t give a damn how much Spike laughed at him.

"Horny little slut aren't cha," Spike tried to say, but it just came out in a ragged moan as Jesse did something incredible with his fingers and that long, serpentine tongue. Jesse let go of Spike's hard shaft to say, 'And so are you,' before popping his tasty treat back in his mouth and gave one final swirl of his tongue around the large mushroom head. He smacked Spike's ass a couple of times to get his attention and smirked at the reluctance of the vampire to stop worshipping at Bren's ass.

Spike knelt behind Brennan and lined up his cock just until the flange caught on his dark-haired lover ass ring. And he waited with strained patience for Jesse to position himself behind him, trembling with need, he waited for the signal and ignored how Bren's horny ass kept trying to impale itself on his cock.

Jesse gritted his teeth as he sank into cool velvety tightness, letting out his breath in a harsh sigh of pleasure. He easily moved with Spike’s backstroke when the other dropped down hard into Bren's ass.

Bren gripped the headboard and tried to braced himself, but despite his preparation he still howled when Spike plunged deep into his itchy hole, feeling immediate relief at the easing of his itch.

And the race was on.

Jesse rode Spike hard and fast. Furiously grunting and bucking as he brutally tore into the pale, flexing ass. And the blonde vampire tried to see how far and deep he could shove his rigid cock into Bren's greedy hole that was fast gobbling up his cool hardness with reckless abandon.

The bedroom was filled with the sweet sounds of sex...the slap of skin on skin as big pricks plunged into well-lubed assholes. Loud screams and cries of More! Harder!
and Faster! came from the staining figures undulating on the bed. While faces were transfigured in ecstasy, in rapturous bliss.

And when Spike felt Bren's asslips begin to shudder and clench even tighter around him he knew his pretty boy was close to release. So he rammed his hips harder into Bren's madly flexing ass while Jesse started pounding into him like a pile drive. Hoarse breathing was coming from all three, even Spike. And he let out a breathy moan when liquid heat gushed into his ass just before Jesse’s harsh shout of release.

And Jesse's spitting cock triggered his own and he growled as he rammed into Bren's gobbling sheath one final time. Then as his cool load flooded his lover hot, fluttering bottomhole he reached around and wrapped a hand around Bren's throbbing shaft, harshly pulling the cum from his precious boy. And when he heard Bren scream his name, he plunged his fangs deep into his mortal lover, drinking deep of the rich blood delicately seeded with the aphrodisiac of the elemental's heated rush. He lazily continued to pump and grind into Bren's spasming pucker while he continued to sip from the boy as warm cum flowed over his hand.

Jesse raised Spike's cum drenched hand and slowly cleaned each and every digit, making him throb and grow harder in Bren's greedy ass. But this time, his stiffy wasn’t for their dark haired lover, now it was Jesse's turn.

Spike withdrew his burgeoning erection from Bren gripping sheath. He shifted over to Jesse, who was now sprawled on his back. And still sucking on the vampire's cool digits, watching as the pale marbled shaft got harder and harder with each warm lick of his tongue.

And grabbing Jesse's ankles, Spike spread the long legs wide. He was after a nice tight ride. He smiled approvingly as Bren straddled Jesse head and faced him, the elemental's cock slowly rising to half-mast. And when he saw Jesse's hands grip Bren’s hips then the look of blissed-out pleasure on the dark haired man's face as he hunched back and forth, he knew the boy was obviously getting a nice cleaning job from his mate.

Then Spike slowly entered Jesse's incredibly tight....incredibly hot...incredibly scorching ass. And after giving the boy a few seconds to adjust, he began to stroke inside that grasping, horny passage. But it wasn't enough, he thought, eyeing Bren's thick shaft. It was swaying enticingly with every movement of the elemental's body as he was licked cleaned of the vampire’s seed by Jesse's limber tongue.

Spike licked his lips and threw Jesse's legs over his shoulder before sucking Bren's hard throbbing length down his throat. Ah yess, much better, he thought in satisfaction. Then he was lost in the consuming pleasure of ramming deeply into Jesse's hungry sheath and gobbling down Bren's hard organ with long swirling licks of his tongue.

Brennan cried out when Spike deepthroated him and pumped his dick heavily into the blonde's cool mouth. "OH FUCK!" he howled, writhing his ass on Jesse's face and he sobbed for breath. In the midst of so much pleasure, he had forgotten that his lover could go from tangible to intangible, from soft to....he moaned deeply...to a fuckin' iron bar ramming into his ass. And he fucked his ass faster on Jesse's fat, rock solid tongue, never knowing when it would go back to squirming liquid heat or a rigid pole.

And remembering how much Spike had loved it, he began to play osculating waves over their joined bodies. His body jerked spasmactically from the intense feeling washing over him...over them...as he felt his lovers' sensual attention increase dramatically. Still humping back and forth, between the sensations of Spike's greedy attention and Jesse's ravenous mouth, he carefully leaned over and plunged his fingers deep within Spike's hungry ass. And his eyes nearly rolled back in his head at the vibrations that went through his rod at the muffled howl the vampire gave when he began fingerfucking that quivering hole.

And he became nothing more than pure sensation as he was eaten, fore and aft. He barely had enough control to play a ultraviolet wash of energy into Spike's cool interior, and he stiffened even more at the whimper, then purr the vampire gave. Then it was his time...his turn to whimper and thrash about. Every pull of his hips onto Jesse's face, drove a hard flickering tongue straight at his nerve bundle. And one quick glance over his shoulder, showed that his lover's face was buried in his ass. That was enough to send him over with a shattered scream of release as he flooded Spike's sucking mouth with, it seemed, a gallon of cum.

Jesse had gone partially intangible in pursuit of Bren prostate, sinking his face deep into his lover's ass. And once inside, he massed his tongue at the small bundle of nerves that caused the elemental to go absolutely ape-shit.

Flick.

Flick.

Flick.

And he withdrew his face as with a hoarse shout Bren came. Dropping his head back on his pillow, he lay gasping for breath from his efforts and from Spike’s almost brutal plunges into his horny pucker. Writhing and arching from the vampire's best efforts to pulverize his ass with that huge dick. Then his blonde immortal lover hit his joy spot at just the right angle and he spasm with a howl of pleasure. And he could feel the liquid drops of his cum splashing on his sweat slicken flesh as Spike increased his pounding strokes, then stiffened with a wild shout of triumph. He cried out again as he felt lightening pain blossom in the inside of his thigh. And it was a strange kinda painful pleasure that forced a second orgasm from his tired dick.

Brennan had rolled to the side, his asshole still fluttering in the aftermath of his violent come. His eyes were knowing, however, when Spike looked at him with blood smeared lips. And they both look at the neat set of holes high up on Jesse’ inner thigh.

Jesse looked up at Spike. "Claimed or not, I'm still in control."


Spike lay exhausted under the considerable slumbering weight of his lovers and began ruminating over the night before. His eyes becoming icy slits as he carefully went over the events of the previous nights.

Emma…hmmm, that little girl can get into my mind, make me do things that I might not like wantin’ t’do. I already got rid of one controlling chip, I ain’t looking to get something or someone to control me.

And his face was smooth and expressionless as he calculated what he needed to do. Best not let me pets find out though, he smiled fondly down at his two lovers. Wouldn’t do to have them know that I killed one of their friends, they probably wouldn’t take it too well so I need to make it look like an accident.

Decision made, he carefully eased from between the limp exhausted bodies and headed for the shower.


Angel dressed rapidly after his shower, smiling wistfully down at his sleeping lover. And silently he blessed Cordy for bringing in his overnight bag as he headed downstairs for breakfast.

And entering the kitchen, he tossed a slow smile at a blushing Emma and smirking Shalimar as he headed for the refrigerator.

"Sorry about the mess we left last night," he softly apologized as he withdraw a bag of blood and placed it in the microwave.

"Nah, don’t worry about it. S’long as you had a good time and didn’t hurt the kid," Shal easily dismissed his words of apology with a twinkle in her eyes. Despite his overly paleness, she kinda liked the dead guy. Course, you really didn’t meet too many vampires so maybe he wasn’t typical of his species.

Angel smiled at the microwave. "Oh, Xander definitely was not hurt last night nor will he ever be hurt, especially not by me."

He turned as Spike strolled into the kitchen and he became extremely still, before moving to sit next to Shalimar.

Then, speaking extremely softly but knowing the feral mutant could hear him, he told her to get Emma out of the kitchen. NOW.

Shal blinked and she laughingly pulled a protesting Emma out of her chair…claiming urgent business upstairs that she needed Emma’s help.


Spike raised a brow and watched the two girls leave the kitchen before turning back around and then leapt backwards at the sight of Angel standing right in front of him.

"Cor, mate! Oi! Yer almost gave me an heart-attack...that is if me heart still were beatin'..." he tried to smirk at the cool expression on Angel’s face. Then gradually his face lost all expression.

Angel's head tilted as he examined his only grandchilde with a thoughtful expression. Then his fist slammed into Spikes face with a harsh, brutal crunch, spinning the other into the wall with a sickening, hard crack. Had Spike been human, he would have been dead.

Wesley, coming into the kitchen, jumped away as Spike slammed into the wall and fell to his knees. And the ex-watcher backed away as the blonde vampire looked up. Seething rage was etched on the snarling, demonic face. Wesley's fear began spiraling almost out of control as he met Angel's cold and ruthless eyes. He was sure he could almost see a smirking Angelus’ looking back at him before that deadly arctic gaze was returned to Spike.

"Childe, I raised you to be what you are when Drusilla could not. I trained you in the way of the hunt…to know and to understand the prey. To calculate the best way to take down your prey without causing alarm. I taught you *everything* you know! And I also taught you the meaning of a Lifedebt…what is owed to another that saves your life. I made you learn the Lore, the law by which the Nosferatu live…how we’ve existed for so long. And now you would bring shame and dishonor to the Clan of Aurelius. To ME?!" Angel hissed as he stalked around the seething but fearful childe.

Spike did not pretend that he didn’t know why Angel was so pissed. "She is a threat to me!" He snarled, not daring to raise his eyes. "YOU taught me that threats must be eliminated."

At that Angel froze and then he purred with silky menace. "And what of the Lifedebt you owe the girlchild?"

"I owe her NOTHING," Spike growled deep in his chest, furious that Wesley watched him being chastised like a fledgling. "I never asked her t'remove the chip. I was willin' to accept Letum at your hands."

"Wrong answer, boy!" And a terrifying grip seized his throat. He was lifted into the air to meet Angel’s deadly, frozen eyes. Fear and terror raged through him in equal measure at the depths of the towering rage his grandsire was in.

"And you may yet find that death. I accepted her help...for you! As it is my RIGHT! I requested her aid to save the life of an impudent, foolish childe. My only grandchilde and yet you would spit on what I did, boy?! Perhaps you are not fit or honorable enough to belong to the Clan of Aurelius," Angel mused coldly, never taking his eyes off of Spike. Then he sighed and shook his head.

"You have always been shortsighted, Spike. Never seeing the benefits of aligning yourself with humans, to allow them within the clan. Humans can go where we cannot, they can walk in the sun while we must remain hidden. The girlchild, she walks in minds, you idiot! And you would take her life?! Do you understand the power that she possess, that they all possess…a power that can be can be harnessed to defend us against more like them?! YOU FOOL!" Angel threw Spike into the wall and then he glided over to the downed vampire. And grabbing a handful of blonde hair, he yanked Spike’s head back to meet his eyes.

"Hear me, Spike…William the Bloody…Childe of Drusilla for I will say this but once. As Master of the Clan Aurelius these people, Emma DeLauro, Jesse Kilmartin, Brennan Mulwray, Adam Kane and Shalimar Fox are under MY protection. As well as Alexander Harris, Cordelia Chase, Wesley Wyndham-Price, Rupert Giles, Willow Rosenburg and Buffy Summers…if you should even think of harming them, then I will make your darkest nightmares come true. Do you understand me?" Angel whispered softly, his eyes quietly remote. And looking into those dangerously still eyes Spike was absolutely sure that his grandsire would do it…would kill him to protect these humans.

"I…I…understand..." Spike whispered hoarsely, his head stinging from the painful grip Angel had on his hair.

"Good boy..." Angel purred and smoothed the tumbled locks he had gripped so tightly, "You were always too shortsighted to plan longterm. Give it time and you will come to see the benefits of allying with humans. You will soon come to know the value of having human protection just as they will reap the benefit of OUR protection. "

Angel stood erect and quietly regarded a terrified Wes before gliding closer. "What’s the matter, Wes? You look like you’ve never seen me before in your life." And he raised a brow at the stunned look that was slowly developing in the other man’s eyes.

"I…I…just…just never…thought you would....could be so calculating," Wes choked out. He swallowed heavily and wanted to back away from Angel.

"So you think me cold and calculating for trying to save your life? Or have you’ve finally taken off the blinders you’ve been wearing ever since you came to L.A. and joined me and Cordy?" Angel shook his head, laughter slowly building in his eyes.

"Wes, I really think you need to have a talk with Cordy or even Willow. I am as I have always been, you’re just not used to seeing this side of me. You seem to have gotten this romanticized vision of me as some kinda of knight in tarnished armor, struggling to find my redemption. I don’t want redemption, I simply want what I’ve always wanted, what every being wants…to be safe and secure. My security rests on the shoulders on the humans I’ve lay a claim on. I protect you and you protect me. Do you understand?" Angel smiled at the ex-Watcher.

"And Xander? Where exactly does he fit in this little arrangement?" Wesley inquired with remarkable steadiness, despite the fact that his knees were shaking in dread.

Angel lost his smiling expression. He glanced over his shoulder at Spike then back to Wesley. "Where he has always fitted: with me. Xander belongs to me. And until I was made whole, it would have been extremely…imprudent and dangerous for Angelus to have gotten a hold of Xander. My darker self knew only of one way to show affection towards another. And Xander would have either died under Angelus ‘loving’ attention or been driven insane."

"What does Xander think about this?" Wes asked, straightening up and standing tall under Angel’s darkening gaze.

"Surprisingly enough, I’m okay with it," Xander answered quietly. He met Wesley’s surprised eyes as the other spun around in shock.

"I’m sorry, but I’ve always assumed by the admiring glance that you’ve directed towards any extremely well-proportion female that your interests lay in that direction. I just did not want to presume that Angel was pressuring you into something that you were adverse to." Wesley back was ramrod straight as he spoke. He was determined, if able, to protect the boy from Angel’s unwanted advances.

Xander regarded the ex-Watcher with a great deal of surprise. He looked at Angel and blinked at the proud look on the vampire’s face and smiled as he finally understood.

"You know, I can’t believe how much you’ve changed. A few years ago you probably would have peed in your pants at confronting a demon without any form of protection. But here you are, standing your ground without a cross or a stake in hand to protect you from Angel if he was pissed off at you. Thanks, man." Xander gave the Watcher a nod of appreciation before sliding past him and giving Angel a shy kiss in passing as he headed for the fridge.

He ignored Spike’s growl at him. Enough reading of Giles’ book gave him the knowledge that the only one he really had to worry about would be Angel.

Wesley gulped as it finally sank in what he had really did. And slowly, dread almost freezing his limbs, he turned to face Angel…blinking at the look of pride bursting on the vampire’s face.

"Welcome to the family, Wesley. I am so proud of you, my boy!" Angel laughed and impulsively pulled the startled human into a hug before turning back to Spike.

"Spike, until I tell you otherwise Emma and your boys are your primary responsibility to keep alive. If she gets hurt, I’m blaming you and will treat you accordingly, is that clear?" Angel growled, his eyes slowly darkening to a dark maroon as he gazed at his grandchilde.

"Clear...." Spike growled and strode past a jittery Wesley, heading back to his boys for some loving comfort.

And stomping up the stairs, into the bedroom, he paused a moment to simply enjoy the erotic sight of his two precious boys before waking them up in the most pleasurable way.
A nicely hardening shaft in his mouth, another in his hand and he was as close to heaven as a demon like him would ever get.

Loud screams and shouts, faintly made their way down to the first floor. And Angel couldn't stand it anymore as he quickly threw Xander over his shoulder and ran back to their bedroom, where their cries and screams joined the triad mates.


With minutes before sunset, Cordelia stumbled back to the safehouse and collapsed in an exhausted heap in a chair.

"Angel, if I ever forget what a sweet, lovable person you are, just remind me of today and all will be forgiven. You and Spike were the Scourge of Europe but you ain’t got nothing on me! Man, I was THE Ultimate Bitch from Hell that all store clerks fear and dread! I had them groveling before I left them shaking, practically pissing in their pants. Boy, I went so Angelus on them that I even scared myself!"

"But it’s done! No store was spared my esteemed presence…ladies and gentlebeings, the mansion is now officially ready for occupation." Cordy gestured extravagantly, allowing them to bask in the glory of Cordelia Chase.

Shalimar and Emma raised their brows and regarded the brunette girl with puzzled eyes before Emma leaned over to Spike, "Is she always like this?"

"No..." Spike answered shortly. He was still a little upset over his new responsibilities. "Sometimes she can be a real pain in the ass." He was in a better mood from the attention of his sweet boys. He smirked lewdly, course they were finding it a bit difficult to sit comfortably.

Angel regarded the numerous bags surround her chair. "And whose bags are those or should I just pretend that I don’t see them?" he asked dryly.

Cordy gave him a haughty glance. "Angel, as your secretary and Seer it’s very important that I present a very professional look to your clients."

"So how much did you spend?" Angel raised a brow at her.

"After everything I’ve done for you, all the shopping that I wore myself to the bone? All the headaches I get from the visions? Angel, are you really putting a price on our friendship?" She protested, sounding wounded to the core.

"How much?" Angel replied wearily.

"Angel, surely you don't expect me, as a representative of Angel Investigations to go around looking cheap and tacky, do you?" She shifted gears immediately, since guilt wasn’t working.

By this time Shal and Emma were silently shaking with laughter.

"Cordy, just tell me how much...." Angel sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"I even bought everything on sale!" she cried angrily getting to her feet and shaking her fist at him.

"I'm sure you did and that was very thoughtful of you, but how much did you spend?" Angel repeated patiently.

"Okay, tell you what I’m gonna do: why don't we just consider this my raise for the next two months?" Cordy asked magnanimously, giving him a wide sparkling smile.

Then with a sigh Angel gave in. He was going to lose the battle anyway.


And shortly he had everyone in the safehouse moved into the mansion, explaining to a dubious Adam that it provided much better protection than the other house.

Once there he quickly turned the running of the household over to Cordy. Ordered Spike to summon Clan Aurelius to the mansion within three weeks and then dragged a very willing Xander into the third floor master bedroom. They didn’t come out until late the next afternoon, though screams did drift faintly down to the second floor.

And Xander took an immediate three week vacation from the construction site. Which was good thing, because almost without let up, Angel decided to take up residence in his boy's ass.

Mornings found him plunged balls deep into the boy’s slightly loosen hole, many times while Xander was still partially asleep. But by mid-morning the young mortal was on his hands and knees in Angel’s study, moaning from the deep lunges into his hungry body. Or better yet, perched on Angel's big executive desk investigating how deep his dick could go in the vampire's mouth. Balls deep they discovered after repeated attempts.

Xander's lunchtime consisted of a bellyful of cum, followed by solid food. And by mid-day he was flat on his back with Angel seriously trying to nail his ass to the table in their bedroom. Or sometimes he was hammering Angel's horny ass to the floor.

And then by sunset he was again flat on his back, with Angel gripping his raised leg, being ridden to a screaming, earthshattering climax.



And during the day, while Angel was pounding Xander into a puddle of cum, Spike's was silently rebelling. He was still trying to figure out how to get around Angel's order without getting himself killed...or having his boys find out. He saw some things about the girl that he liked but there was no way he could allow the mindwitch to be around him for too much longer. However he was forced to change his mind in a moment of decision regarding Emma when he was relaxing in the library.

He was idling smoking and reading a book of poetry when he heard the door open and close. And peering over the edge of the couch he was lying on, his lips tightened angrily at the sight of the mindwitch. He got to his feet, in preparation of storming out and then blinked at the look of pain that flickered across her face. A frown slowly settled on his face at the way Emma held a shaky hand to her head after she hoisted herself up on the windowsill and leaned against the glass. And despite himself he was curious.

"Ya okay?" he asked reluctantly, deciding to blame his interest on Angel's threat to hurt him if she got hurt.

Emma yelped in surprise and lost her balanced on the windowseat. She started to fall and she closed her eyes in anticipation of the pain of hitting the floor.

And surprised at the absence of pain, she cautiously opened her eyes...and gazed into arctic blue gaze. Patting his shoulder absently, she blinked at the floor, then the arms that held her securely.

"Uhm...thank you..." she said warily, carefully easing out of his arms. She had initially sought this room because of the quiet. It felt so peaceful. Damn! She didn't know why but she had a bad feeling that Spike really couldn't stand the sight of her and she sighed. But that was the story of her life. Either people want to use her or are afraid of her but it all boiled down to the same thing: kill Emma! Only with Shal, Adam, Bren and Jess had she ever been able to let down her guard.

Spike regarded the girl with a thoughtful frown as he stood erect. "Why are ya in here anyway? I'd thought that ya loved being around yer friends. I thought ya was a partygirl, like Buffy. All bright lights and fancy clothes."

"Yeah...well, I was like that," Emma frowned slightly in disgust at her previous life. "All the noise of the party scene helped me sorta stay sane. It wasn't so bad when I was surrounded by all those unfocused minds. I could hide myself a little, you know. Only once in a while would I ever find a mind focused on one particular thing and when I did, I I got out and went to go to another club." And she began wandering around the room, wondering why her head wasn't hurting anymore, better yet why was she talking about this with Spike?

"Whadaya mean, it helped ya stay sane? I woulda though ya would have enjoyed having all those minds around ya. Peerin' in on 'em, seein' their secret desires...," he whispered, slowly stalking her. He frowned as she turned around and jumped when she saw him behind her.

"Stop sneaking up on me! I can't hear you," Emma snapped irritably at him and then her eyes widen. "I can't hear you at all!" She screamed and hugged him impulsively, quickly releasing a stunned Spike and bouncing around the round in joy.

"Hold still ya, silly bint..." Spike scowled. And reaching out, he firmly held the girl still.

"Now, what d'ya mean ya can't hear me?" he asked her, his blue eyes wild with an unreadable emotion.

Emma smiled joyfully, "I can't hear you. That's why I come in here. It's far enough away everyone. I can meditate in here and tune everyone else out. But I didn't even know you were in here because I can't 'sense' you....oh God, I can't wait to tell Adam." And Spike could barely restrain her eager bouncing.

Spike frown deepened as he asked slowly, "Ya mean ya can't see into my mind at all?"

"Nope..." Emma grinning delightedly, then her happy smile died away. "Oh....oh I see now...that's why you don't like me or want to be anywhere around me, isn't it?"

And she met his eyes steadily.

"Luv, ya took the chip out of me mind, a chip that controlled me. Ya can walk in minds, change how people react and ya thought that I should like ya?" Spike scoffed at her in disbelief, then blinked as something flickered across her face before she turned hastily away.

He hurt her feelings, he realized in bewildered wonder. And immediately blamed his regret on Brennan and Jesse. It was obviously their fault that he was having mushy feeling for the kid. He was a bloody vampire, so what did he care about walking McMeals? But he did care, he thought as he looked at her back.

His shoulders stiffened. Well, Peaches said that he'll hurt me if I hurt her and I guess that means her feelings too. He nodded firmly, glad that he had a reason for his behavior.

"Wot does it feel like? All them minds comin' at yer?" he called out to her as she was heading for the exit.

Emma stopped, this was the first time anybody ever asked her such a question. She cast a doubtful glance over her shoulder and tried to sense if he was being sincere, but he was still a closed book to her. The only way she knew he was there was because of her eyes.

She slowly wandered back to him. "I saw something in Angel's mind about a blood frenzy that'll overtake a fledgling when they first Awaken."

"Yeah, so..?" Spike replied absently, his eyes were curious as he watched her. "When we first Awaken as a vampire, the smell of blood is nearly overwhelm...," and his eyes widened as she nodded.

"Now imagine feeling like that for the rest of your life. I'm sorta like a nonfledgling vampire." Her lips quirked at her words.

"But I'm still a fledgling. With a lot of practice, I can sometimes block out other peoples minds, even the more focused minds and get along just fine. But sometimes...sometimes it doesn't work and they break through. All those minds, yelling, screaming, shrieking at me...," she whispered. And looking inwards as her worst nightmare began and she started to shake as she felt her barrier weaken, start to crumble....

...Xander: mind screaming, washing over her in red orgasmic waves of desire....Shal: exercising, trying to block out the pheromones that were triggering her mating urges...Adam: talking intently to Wesley, about the Sunnydale situation, demons, devils, vampires....Jesse and Brennan: searching intently for Spike, their lust and desire beating at her, surrounding her...

And she started banging at her head, trying to control herself, trying...but knowing that she was going to fail...

Then a curtain was slid across the raging emotions, giving her time to breath. Time to try an erect her shaky mental barriers...slowly becoming aware that she was clasped securely in cool arms. And she breathed raggedly.

Spike shifted the pale, sweating girl more firmly in his lap and simply waited. He didn't know what to do at first when her eyes looked blindly at him and she began to smell of fear and terror. And when she collapsed in a shaking bundle at his feet, he just had a bad feeling that Angel would blame him, so he sat down and pulled her into his lap. Very much surprised to smell her terror and fear lessening, then leaving.

"So what was that all about?" He asked quietly when it seemed she had gotten herself under control.

Emma smiled tiredly. "Oh, just me being stupid and relaxing my barriers. Unfortunately, I got caught up in everybody's thoughts and I couldn't break free. Their emotions were overwhelming me and were getting a little too intense. This feels nice, though. No thoughts, no worries." And she fell silent for a few seconds as she rested against Spike's chest, sighing softly as she felt her hair stroked.

"Brennan and Jesse are looking for you," she said quietly and tried to scoot out of his lap, but was firmly restrained.

"They can wait," Spike replied equally quietly, pressing her back to him. In some ways, she reminded him a lot of Dru. At least a Dru when she was sicker and he took care of her. For him, those were his most treasured moments...to be needed.

"Oh..." Emma whispered softly, but relaxed against against him. "You know, there's something about silence that I absolutely crave."

And Spike stiffened against her, understanding what she was implying. "Well, whenever it gets too bad, ya just come and see ole Spike and I'll sort ya out proper, deal?" He peered down into her face, hoping that she would accept his offer. He was gonna have a word with the others to make sure they kept an eye out for her and find him when it looked like she was loosing control.

She needed him.

Emma breathed deeply, blinking as she considered his offer. Knowing that if she did, she would have to turn her back on her final solution to the madness. She had a feeling that Spike could be very tenacious.

"Deal," she promised quietly and fell asleep.

It was the start of a friendship that the others didn't suspect until he ran out of smokes early one morning and Emma volunteered to go to the store for more for him. She returned with Nicoret and a box of nicotine patches. Insisting firmly that he needed to stop smoking anyway. Brennan and Jesse looked on in awe as Emma ignored Spike's roaring and blustering, just silently extending the boxes to him until finally he snatched them out of her hands and stomped away. But she saw the tiny pleased grin on his face.

And when Angel grudgingly allowed Xander to take the mutants out to show them how the Scoobies patrolled Sunnydale, Emma and Spike's friendship became even more pronounced. With the blonde vampire providing back up, the younger members of the household had a pretty good time dusting any rogue vampire they came across.

However, Spike would become a whirling dervish to protect Emma if he thought a demon encroached too closely on her 10 foot of space. Beginning to see the side benefits of human allies. If for no other reason than they made conveniently handy meals. Not that he would ever snack on them, he hastily assured himself.

He got along well, of course, with Shalimar as the girl's feral nature almost matched his own. Though she did have those pesky morals to worry about, but give him time and he would break her of those bad habits.

But he thought he might need to change his mind about Cordelia since the silly bint seemed to enjoy baiting him and then hiding behind either Xander or Angel whenever he growled at her. Peeking over their shoulders with that nasty little smirk…a smirk that she copied from him, he thought indignantly.


As for Xander, finally getting Angel to let him patrol was a hard fought battle. But when he came home, back from patrol and saw that pale beautiful body spread out before him...it was worth every aching bruise. His lover was like a feast to his senses: sight, touch, taste and hearing.

Stroking his hands slowly over that pale glorious body; watching it come alive to his touch. Licking slowly, deliberately up the towering shaft and swirling his tongue around the drooling head. The taste exploding across his buds as encouraging moans from Angel simply spurred him on.

Nighttime was definitely his favorite time, Xander thoughts were dreamy. He sighed softly as he positioned the hard shaft and gradually work his ass down. Taking Angel deep into his body as he undulating his hips ecstatically on the huge organ. And lowering himself up and down on the thick rod, his head was tossed back in heady abandon as it finally became too much, too intense to bear. Then bracing his hands on the massive chest, he rode his bucking stallion faster.

And if he was very, very good he could make them both cum at the same time. It was amazing how many times he was able pull off that little trick.

And they would always fall asleep with Angel’s fingers thickly filling his nether hole, keeping him loose enough to slide inside if either got hungry during the night.

He loved nothing better than to get up in the middle of the night, taking care of his business in the bathroom and coming back, just pausing at the sight of that huge muscle towering in the air. Calling him sweetly, begging to be ridden. And hypnotized, he would be lining up his ass and sliding down that iron rod before he knew it. Waking Angel and fucking them both into oblivion. He always managed to fall asleep after that a smile of pure satisfaction on his face.


Of course during the day hours, Spike and his boys were also having a lot of fun too.

And Cordy finally had to drag Angel from the bedroom where he was enjoying his fun time with Xander. Yelling at him to do his duty and talk to his damn grandChilde. He needed to remind Spike that eating Bren in the dining room was not what the table was intended for. Just because Bren was sitting on a plate and Spike wore a napkin did not make it okay.

Then Wesley had to enlisted both Angel and Adam to talk to Jesse and Spike for playing in the game room. Explaining that playing in each other asses did not exactly qualify as a game, no matter how much fun they were having.


And as for Shalimar, the feral was slowly going insane with lust, drowning in all the pheromones lacing the air. Until finally early one morning she snapped, dragging both Adam and Emma into her bedroom.

Emma made her escaped a few hours later with a quick psychic jolt to the feral and ran to Giles. Adam wasn’t so ‘fortunate’. He wasn’t allowed to leave for a few more hours after Emma’s escape. He was just thankful that Shal had finally wore herself out before she permanently damaged him. And the bedraggled, limping man made his exhausted appearance at sunset.

With scratches and bite marks dotting his chest and back Adam gingerly searched for iodine and bandages. Opening the bathroom door, he blushingly and hurriedly backed out, stammering apologies to an extremely naked Wesley and Cordy. Not that he was sure they heard him if that blind look of ecstasy on Cordy’s face was any indication as she writhed in Wesley’s lap.

*

 

Buffy regarded Willow curiously as they patrolled the campus Wednesday night. "You mean you haven’t seen Xander in the last couple of days?"

"Well, me and Tara been a little busy lately..." Willow said defensively, hunching her shoulders uncomfortably.

"You know how it is with new relationships and how you have to…uhm…learn stuff about each other." And she grinned slyly. Shivering with pleasure at all the activities she and Tara had been doing.

"Oh, I’m so sure..." Buffy snorted dryly, spinning around and quickly dusting a fledging trying to creep up on them. "Does 99% of learning stuff involve screaming Tara’s name?" She raised a brow mockingly.

Willow immediately turned red. Not wanting to admit just how many times they had ‘learned about each other’ or how many times Tara screamed *her* name. And she starting to feel anxious to restart the whole back-arching, body-thrusting thing over again with Tara once she got back to the dormroom.

"Hmmm, didn’t Xander leave with Angel the other night?" Buffy remarked thoughtfully, tossing her stake from hand to hand as Willow cut loose with a little magic on several sharpened pieces of wood. Then let them fly at an attacking vampire.

"Yeah...." Willow replied slowly then she gasped. "Omigod! You don’t think Angel’s killed him?" And they looked at each other with horrified eyes before taking off and running.

And reaching the apartment, they hammered on Giles door with frantic fists. Yelling his name until the door was opened by a very, very, VERY irritated and most definitely a hostile ex-Watcher.

"What. Do. You. Want?" He breathed out harshly, angrily tying the belt on his robe. Giles gritted his teeth as the girls rushed past him.

And the two girls came to an abrupt stop at the sight of Emma curled up on the couch, obviously wearing only Giles’ pajama top.

Buffy blinked then slowly a smirk formed on her face as she looked at Emma. Who merely regarded the Slayer with a coolly composed face that quickly froze the smirk right off of the younger girl’s face.

And huffing slightly, Buffy whirled around to Giles. "Giles have you seen Xander lately? We were just…uhm…a little concerned…ya know? Especially, considering that he left with Angel the other night and….uhm…we…we…haven’t seen him…today?" She stammered out under Giles’ slowly hardening glare.

"And you two are just now becoming concerned?" His voice rose in astonishment.

Willow blinked at his tone. "But…we just…we just…got a little busy with patrols…and
…and schoolwork. I don’t think it’s been that long." she protested uneasily, trying to avoid his eyes. It probably wouldn’t do her any good to mention that most of her time was occupied by Tara and the delightful things they did together.

Emma’s eyes narrowed and a look of disgust flashed on her face as she regarded the red-headed witch. Then she rose smoothly to her feet.

"Giles, obviously this does not concern me and quite frankly I’m getting a little sick of…" she broke off her words with a visible effort before continuing. "I think I’ll go upstairs and read a book or something."

And giving Giles a brief kiss, she retreated quickly upstairs without a backwards look at the girls. Using every ounce of control she had to reiin in her temper before she blasted out their tiny, insignificant little minds. She hoped Angel took Xander far, far away from the two idiots. Not that he said anything, but before she left, she could feeling his longing for his friends. And the two stupid little girls that hadn’t even noticed he was gone.

BITCHES!

"Ooooh Giles, is there something we should know?" Buffy quickly regained her smirk as she looked at her Watcher.

Giles regarded the two girls with a dark look. "I assure you that you really, REALLY don’t want to know what I am thinking right now."

Buffy opened her mouth to reply, but at the ugly look in Giles’ eyes she quickly changed her mind.

"About Xander, what is it that you want to know?" He said impatiently wanting only to hurry the girls out and get back to Emma.

"Xander? Oh yeah, Xander! We haven’t seen him and we were worried cause he left with Angel," Buffy reiterated, turning to Willow, who nodded enthusiastically.

Giles took a deep steadying breath, praying for patience. "You’ve already said that and I’ve replied. What I would like to know is: why are you now becoming so concerned? It’s been almost three weeks!"

The two girls looked at each other, then at Giles before bursting out laughing. "Good one, Giles! But seriously, we were hoping that you’ve seen Xander maybe like yesterday since for some reason it seems he’s been avoiding us. He’s not even helping with patrols, not that he does much anyway," Buffy said with a pout and Willow sighed sadly in agreement.

Giles leaned back on the arm of a chair and crossed his arms. "Buffy, Willow what did you two do last week?" He questioned them quietly, not giving a hint to his boiling rage.

"Uhm…we went to that new store…oooooh Giles, they had some kickass boots there, you remember those boots, Willow? Man, I came so close to buying those boots! But then I remembered Mom told me I had to buy my Biology and Chemistry books with the money," Buffy shook her head sadly, frowning heavily. God those were some seriously kickass boots! She was still upset 'cause she didn’t get them.

"Yeah, I thought you were going to cry," Willow replied sympathically to her downcast friend. "But you cheered up when we went the movies the next day. And you were feeling lots better after two nights of quality theater movie going, that and lots of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream."

Giles brows rose at Willow’s words. "And what did you do the week before that?"

Buffy regarded Giles uneasily, wondering if this was the first sign of old age. "Giles, don’t you remember? We were right here when Angel arri…" her eyes widened in horrified understanding.

"Oh shit!"

"Fuck..." Willow whispered and sat heavily on the couch, her eyes unseeing.

Giles stood up. "I see that you finally understand, now if you don’t mind…I have company that I’m very anxious to rejoin." And he gestured them towards the door, then sighed heavily when they didn’t budge.

"Omigod, how could I forget one of my best friends," Willow whispered to herself.

Buffy looked at Giles in sudden hope. "He’s not dead is he," she whimpered softly. She would never forgive herself if something happened to him. She would kill Angel herself if he hurt her Xanderfriend.

Giles snorted. "Don’t be ridiculous! Of course, he’s not dead. Angel just moved them all into the mansion for the time being."

Buffy blinked, wondering if the world had gone mad. "Uhm...Xander’s still with Angel?"

"Yes, I just saw him yesterday," Giles answered testily.

"Okay," the blonde girl replied slowly, exchanging puzzled looks with Willow.

"Furthermore, we are all invited to a gathering at the mansion tomorrow night at Angel’s request. Apparently he has something special that he wants to say to his clan and us," Giles added.

"Formal or casual attire," Buffy quickly wanted to know. Now that she had broken things off with Riley that blond guy, Jesse, looked plenty droolworthy.

"Buffy, you will be essentially surrounded by vampires, what do you think you should wear?" Giles responded with a sigh.

"Good point," Buffy nodded her head.


Angel left the fine details of the affair to Cordy, knowing that with her impeccable taste and eye for detail that the gathering would be flawless.

Spike ascended the stairs, grumbling to himself why he had to be the messenger boy and pounded on Angel’s bedroom door.

"The gits are here," he said sparingly when the door opened.

"Now Spike, play nice with your cousins," Angel responded soothingly to his temperamental grandchilde. He sighed and just hoped that the gathering would not be spoiled by any unpleasantries. This was the first gathering in over two centuries of the Clan Aurelius and he was anxious to introduce Spike’s mates as well as Xander to the clan.

"Oh, by the way, Haledon and Ysela are here," Spike smirked before turning away, in a much more pleasant mood. Death and violence always had a way of picking up his spirits.

Angel sighed and shut the door, then regarded the beautiful, radiant creature exiting the bathroom.

"Hey,was that Spike? Is everyone here that you wanted?" Xander asked overly casually as he dried off. It was probably their last day together. Yesterday, he had overheard Angel and the rest talking about leaving Sunnydale within the next day or so. It took everything he had not to break down in tears. He should be satisfied with the three weeks he had...but he wasn't.

Angel threw himself in a chair and mused silently on how much Xander had changed over the last couple of weeks. Regular doses of blood, sex and cum, especially cum from a Master Vampire like Angel, had a distinct way of…enhancing the sensual, sexual allure of a vampire's lover. And what it did for human, a human like Xander…

.…oh, he was definitely going to have to beat them off with sharp, pointy sticks to keep them from his boy.

Xander glanced over at Angel, who appeared deep in thought. Blinking, he regarded the vampire, then walked over and knelt in front of his beautiful vampire. Peeking up with a coy look from beneath long lashes, Xander slowly spread Angel's robe apart and raptly regarded the big thick rod with fascinated eyes. He was definitely going to miss having his daily protein drink from Angel.

He blew a soft gust of air over the slowly stirring shaft, then licked experimentally at the huge flaring head. He had grown quite accomplished at taking almost all of the meaty tool deep in his mouth. But today, he was going to take it all the way down his throat.

And casting a slumberous look up into Angel's unreadable eyes, he almost hesitated and looked away. Then he firmed his will and gently spread the vampire's legs, shifting the right leg over the arm of the chair. And slowly he descended on the proud rising shaft.

Angel regarded the dark head slowly bobbing over his cock with hooded eyes. He was captivated by the reverent look on Xander's face as the boy suckled on his shaft. Then Angel’s head fell back with a long drawn out sigh of pleasure. He shifted restlessly in the chair, wanting...needing to plunge his hungry organ deep within those beautiful lush lips that were driving him insane. And his hips lifted involuntarily, gliding wetly in the liquid heat of Xander’s mouth. He whined softly as a hot and horny tongue toyed with the big vein on the underside of his cock and suddenly Xander's head was buried between his legs. Lapping and sucking at his balls, delicately flickering his tongue on the skin just beyond.

"God, Xander," he finally hissed out, grasping the wet tousled locks as the heated mouth moved hungrily up and down his shaft in a compressing motion. It felt like he was slowly being devoured inch by pleasurable inch. He almost didn't want to move. He just wanted to sit here, reveling in the feeling of Xander's mouth squeezing and nibbling, at his iron length.

He was deep in the wet, sensual heat of Xander's mouth. Thrusting his hips in time with the boy's avid sucking, meeting each pull and draw of his lover's mouth until finally he succumbed to the increasing demands of his body. He stiffened with a harsh groan and erupted in the humid warmth of Xander's mouth. And sighed at the greedy caress of the boy's tongue as it swept over every inch of his tool; prodding gently at the wide slit as if begging for more of the tasty cum.

Finally, Angel had to raise his beautiful lover's head from his sensitive shaft. And when Xander looked up at him, lush wet lips, a trace of cum at the corner of his lips...and a look of sheer hunger still on his face….it made Angel impatient to be buried within the sleek body.

Dragging Xander over to the bed, Angel bent the boy over and slowly eased into opening, thankfully still slightly loosen from their little shower session. And he gritted his teeth to hold in his howl of pleasure from the scorching sensation. This was Xander’s time to scream, not his. He smiled tightly at the high pitched whine that escaped the boy's lips and felt the way Xander involuntarily tightened around him as if to prevent him from leaving the snug channel.

"Shhhh, pretty baby...not going anywhere..." he gasped out as he thrust back into the hot sheath and began an easy, gliding motion within the sweet flexing ass.

Xander spread his legs wider and arched his back as he tried to take more of Angel's thick shaft. Dear God, it felt so good! And a hiss of pleasure escaped his clenched teeth as a cool hand gathered his aching balls in hand. But he was unhappily aware of the gathering crowd of vampires and humans downstairs, and he knew if he screamed they could definitely hear him and know why he was screaming.

"I want to hear you scream, beloved..." Angel bent over the glistening back to whisper in Xander's ear just before ramming his cock hard into the spasming pucker, jolting a stifled moan from his lover.

"Omigod....omigod....omigod...." Xander kept gasping with each lunge of Angel's hips. And by now he was clutching at the bedspread in an effort to maintain his position for the vampire.

"Let it go..." he heard a low whisper. "Scream for me, gra mo anam!" And felt the immortal slam an almost brutal thrust deep into him.

But he stubbornly shook his head, almost sobbing for breath at each lengthy stroke of Angel's huge organ gliding across his prostate. Xander bit his lip savagely to stifled his screams of ecstasy. He didn't give a damn what Angel wanted. There was no freakin' way was he gonna scre....

"ANGEL!...."

And his shattered cry sounded throughout the room and drifted down to the first floor of the mansion. Where everyone was waiting.

Buffy spun around in astonishment, "That sounded like Xander!"

Spike blinked lazily at her, "Could be." He glanced briefly at Brennan with a tiny smirk.

"Was that Xander?" Buffy demanded angrily, nervously aware of the crowd of vampires. She was still wondering why Angel had asked her and the rest over to the mansion. She cut a cold glance at the blonde vampire. She really, REALLY nasty feeling that it was something that she wasn't going to like.


Xander collapsed to his knees and pressed his screams in the bedspread. He continuously rocked backwards with every lunge of Angel's hard length plunging into him caused lightening sparks of pleasure to set his nerves on fire.

He clawed at the bedspread desperately as the vampire settled him more firmly in his lap while pulling on his aching shaft with lazy movements. Xander twisted his head and mutely begged for a kiss, gratified beyond anything to feel his mouth possessed by the cool tongue that glided languidly within.

And he undulated faster on the thick shaft that stretched him, that filled him so deliciously as his balls begin to draw up and tighten.

"Pleaseplease!....Omigod!...Uh...Oh!...Oh!...Oh ANGEL!....Ooooh please Angel!…
Please!" Xander chanted, arching his neck for Angel's bloodkiss.

He needed to feel this special connection between them in this poignant moment before he returned to his life outside the walls of the mansion. Now he was going to have to find the strength to make it on his own again. Within Angel's arms he was special, when they made love he was loved, and nestled in the cool embrace he felt like he had found what he had been searching all his life.

And tears crept down his face as Angel's teeth slid into his neck. No crying now, tears were for sissies, he reminded himself harshly. Besides it was too late to cry and it wouldn’t solve anything. It was over…they were over. He would go on, he would survive this but he felt he would be as souless as Spike. Except with less killing and evilness.

Angel grunt of release was muffled in Xander’s shoulder even as the boy buried his face into the bed to stifle his orgasmic scream. His body convulsing in harsh wrenching ecstasy. Tightening around Angel in his extreme release, spewing white milky ropes of cum against the bed and floor.

The immortal groaned thickly in pleasure at the increased tightness. But he was confused and he swallowed heavily, smelling the salty reek of tears the young man tried not to shed.

"Ah no, mo gra. Why do you cry?" he whispered as he pulled gently out. "I’m sorry, I thought you…I had imagined you would be pleased to become my consort."

Xander trembled in disbelief and twisted around to regard Angel with incredulous eyes, "Consort? You never said anything about being your consort! I would have definitely remembered something like that," he yelled.

Angel blinked, his face looked hurt before it became impassive, "Then you wouldn’t be happy as my consort?"

Xander grabbed him and slammed their lips together passionately, feeling his body stirring back to life under the cool lips.

"What do you think," he whispered hoarsely pulling away from Angel, smiling as warmth blazed in those beautiful topaz eyes.

"Come, mo gra, we need to get dressed…we have guests to greet," and helped his consort to his feet.

"Wait, I need to wash up before I go downstairs," Xander replied hastily, turning for the bathroom but was restrained by Angel’s hand on his arm.

Then in horrified disbelief he saw Angel shake his head slowly, "But Angel, I…I…," ‘reek of sex’ he wanted to say. And furious blush colored his face, knowing that with the sense of smell a bloodhound would envy, every vampire downstairs would know exactly what he had been doing…what they had been doing.

"No. You are my consort and as such they must know that you are off limits to them. That you belong to me and only me," Angel replied calmly, a glint of laughter in his eyes at the aghast look on his boy’s face.

Xander whimpered softly as he then noticed the clothing laid out for him. Reaching out he raised a silky pair of black thongs in a shaky grip…then dropped them and hurriedly backed away.

"Uh uh! No can do, big guy! I’ve heard about those things and I don’t want any part of them," he said firmly, digging in his heels as Angel pushed him forward.

"Beloved, I need you to look your best tonight. I thought you would be more…
comfortable with at least something between you and these," Angel murmured holding up a pair of very thin silk pants, so thin you could practically see right through them.

Xander regarded the skimpy items with wary resignation. "Do I have too?" he pleaded, looking at Angel with wide, puppy dog eyes.

Angel smiled and kissed a flushed cheek. "Yes, my love."

Xander grumbled as he put on his clothes, absolutely positive that his face was going to remain a permanent shade of red or maybe he would die of embarrassment by the time they got downstairs.

Angel smiled gently at his blushing consort. It still amazed him that no one saw the potential or the beauty in the mortal youth. But their loss was his gain, he mused before pressing a brief kiss to Xander’s lushly swollen lips and slid his hands into the loose pants. He chuckled hoarsely as his baby boy tried to climb his body when he slid a couple of fingers into the decidedly hot and wet entrance...once, twice. Angel twisted his fingers three times in the lush, spasming interior before slowly withdrawing them, slick with their combined secretions. And he held Xander's rapt gaze as he slowly licked his fingers clean, smelling the increase of arousal from his Consort at his actions.

He slid an arm around Xander’s waist and pulled the lithe body against his side as they walked out of the room.

The reigning Master of Aurelius and his Consort.

As they slowly came down the stairs, all Xander wanted to do was run back to their bedroom and hide under the bed. He shot an accusing look at his lover's bland face: Angel should have told him Giles, Buffy and Willow would be downstairs.

Spike’s eyes narrowed thoughtfully as the two paced into view. And the crowd of vampires muttered as they caught the unmistakable scent of sex. Lots and lots of a sex from the alluring well fucked boy.

Well now, seems like Peaches got himself a little toy, he smirked, then his smirked abruptly disappeared at the icy look his Grandsire shot him. And maybe I need t’keep my opinions to myself, he thought uneasily pressing against Brennan and Jesse.

Angel strolled with majestic splendor down the stairs while keeping a firm arm around Xander. He was aware of the envious looks cast his way and smiled, just imagining the uproar his little announcement was going to cause to the gathered mass.

Buffy and Willow’s mouths had dropped opened at their first sight of Xander. A beautiful, radiant…sensuously glowing Xander. When did he become such a major hottie?

And Willow swallowed heavily, feeling her panties becoming soaked…but I’m supposed to be gay!

The wild blush of shy confusion on the mortal’s face was only wetting the appetites of the softly growling vampires as they focused on the enchantingly beautiful young man. Every male, every female wanted to possess the charming youth, to see his eyes dilate in passion, in desire….while writhing in the throes of love.

He was far to alluring to be marked for death.

And finally, Angel reached the landing. He stopped and surveyed the crowd of puzzled humans and coolly, composed vampires. One and all, their eyes rested on his consort. And he gently pulled Xander from behind his back, where the younger man had taken refuge from the staring eyes.

"As Master of Clan Aurelius, I present my consort…Alexander LaVelle Harris!" Angel stated quietly and a low, affectionate growl underscored his words. He raised his blushing consort's hand gently and pressed a kiss on the underside of Xander's wrist.

A Lifeblood Consort.

And the gathered vampires gasped in shock.

It had been well over a thousand years since a Lifeblood Consort had been presented to the clan. The most rare and ancient of Consort rites...and to a human. Giving him dominion over the clan as if he was Master of the clan.

And a slow, hush fell over the stunned vampires before a beautiful female and a large male vampire pushed their way forward with angry, demonic faces.

Spike immediately began pushing the humans back against the wall and out of danger.

"NO! I refuse to accept a human consort into our clan..." The female spat out and with a loud growl the male agreed.

Angel regarded them with a placid face while stroking Xander’s shivering back as his boy leaned against his side watching the two angry people with wide eyes.

"It was bad enough that you took a Slayer as a lover!" And the male cast a contemptous look at Buffy. "But now to actually make a human as your consort?! You have clearly lost all reason and perhaps it is time for another Master of Aurelius. One that understands and respects the ways of the nosferatu." His smile was cold and victorious.

Xander stepped away from Angel with a troubled look as the other nudged him gently away.

"Haledon, are you challenging me?" Angel asked mildly as he sauntered down the four stairs calmly.

"YES! You are a fool no matter which incarnation you claim to be, Angel or Angelus. You are weak and pathetic as the humans that you love to protect! I took Ysela from you and now I’ll take both your consort and your unlife." Haledon sneered, ripping his coat off revealing a massive frame.

Angel flicked a glance at the smug, vicious smile Ysela wore before turning his attention back to Haledon. "You only took Ysela because I didn’t want her. Her incessant whining had been grating on my nerves for a long time. Unfortunately you disappeared before I could thank you."

Ysela screamed in rage and tried to attack Angel but was backhanded brutally by Haledon for her trouble. And she lay on the floor with a shattered jaw as well as well as dazed eyes.

Haledon growled and tried to taunt Angel further. "When I’m finished with you, I’ll take both your little fucktoy as well as Spike’s little toys and show them the true face of a vampire!"

Spike growled and almost started forward, remembering just in time that this was Angel’s fight.

The humans stood back in horrified dread at the vicious scene taking place before their eyes as the two combatants clawed and ripped at each other. But within five moves it was easy to tell who would win this battle royale.

Haledon narrowed his remaining eye at the coldly composed Angel. "You fight like a human," he snarled, desperately trying to make the other loose his composure.

Unfortunately for him, it worked far too well as Angel launched a blistering flurry of blows. Proving that he had only been toying, testing the other’s defenses.

"And you fight like a foolish animal..." Angel growled before lashing out at Haledon unprotected chest and punching through it.

Haledon screamed in agony, his eyes rolling up into his head before Angel released him. He dropped to the floor, clutched at his wound and tried to recover his strength.

"Still weak I see..." he sneered up at Angel unaware of the crowd of vampires narrowing their circle around him.

Angel backed away and smiled coolly. "Oh no, my friend, perhaps you forgotten the basic rule about challengers? Especially those challenges that takes place among five or more vampires."

He jumped high and out of the way as Haledon looked around in horror at the snarling circle of vampires.

Haledon had time for a quick scream, "No!"

And like sharks scenting blood, he was overwhelmed as the vampires descended on him in a violent feeding frenzy.

Only the strong survive.

Ysela desperately crawled away and fetched up against an unyielding barrier. She hissed and slowly glanced up into Angel's frozen face. Then she unfortunately tried to scramble back, away from an extremely dangerous Clan Master...and right into the waiting crowd of vampires. And her despairing scream was soon lost in the growling, snarling mass of predators.

Xander eyes were alarmed as he touched Angel’s bruised and bloody body. The uproar behind him wasn’t even registering, only Angel…only the bruised body of his mate mattered. And Angel regarded Xander steadily, wondering about the vague look that descended on his consort.

And following some unknown instinct, Xander began laving wetly at each bruise and bloody wound. He ignored the low growling of the other vampires watching them. He concentrated only on soothing his lover’s wounds.

And Angel hissed slightly, as his bruises and aches seemed to lessen, fade away under his consort’s liquid caressing tongue.

Spike stood calmly before Angel, facing his clan cousins. His eyes narrowed and cold as he watched the tentative advances of the vampires towards his position.

All were in gamefaces.

Only the strong survived.

And Angel was clearly injured.

Then Spike felt a solid presence on his left and an electrifying presence on his right even as Emma took Bren’s flank while Shal’s eyes glowed a feral yellow as she stood on Jesse’s left.

And with a quick exchange of glances between them, Willow and Buffy separated, taking part of the line of defense, magic and stakes at hand. And Giles, Adam, Wesley and Cordy also spread apart, two on the right, two on the left.

Bren and Willow’s hands were crackling with energy, one with electricity…the other with magic.

Shal was in a semi-crouch, her hands crooked into deadly claws while Buffy readied her trusty Mr. Pointy.

Jesse flickered between solid and intangible, while Spike’s gameface dropped down and Cordy pulled a stake from behind her back.

And Emma simply stood watching the vampires, her forehead glowing with a bright light. Though she looked the most innocuous of the group, she somehow gave the unnerving impression that one wrong move on the part of the vampires would result in their final termination.

Angel stroked Xander’s face gently, pulling his beloved head up and kissing the soft bloody lips gently before reluctantly pulling away with an unhappy sigh. He touched Jesse’s shoulder tentatively, then simply walked through the molecular, drawing a slight gasp from the stunned vampires watching them.

"I have given my protection to the humans you see before you. As you can see, they are rather…unique individuals. They are our human members of Clan Aurelius. You will welcome them." Angel stated quietly as he coolly scanned the crowd of vampires.

While clearly outnumbered by the hundreds of vampires, Angel and his humans left them no doubt that wounded or not, he and they were all still extremely volatile and highly dangerous.

And one by one, the vampires inclined their proud heads…welcoming their most unlikely new clanmates.


Later during the very tense meet and greet session of the party, amid the snarls and baring of fangs in fearsome greeting, Bren found himself beside an extremely quiet Slayer.

Buffy was still finding it difficult to believe that Xander and Angel were together. Oh sure, it didn’t take much for Xander to forgive her and Willow for their behavior.

But she was still was bug-eyed over Angel’s air of intense satisfaction every time he looked at Xander. Though it was wonderful to see that Xander was happy and seemingly in love with the vampire. But it was still just plain WEIRD in a very Hellmouthy kinda way, she thought.

Bren cast a thoughtful sidelong look down at the diminutive blonde. "You know, both you and Xander were wrong."

"Wrong? And what ‘him’ are you talking about?" Buffy continued to stare up the stairs where Xander and Angel disappeared, wondering if maybe she would ever find what Xander and even Spike of all vampires, apparently had found.

"Xander. You remember when you both said that he had no special powers..." Brennan replied quietly.

Buffy frowned and looked up at the elemental. "But he doesn’t have any special powers," she protested, looking bewildered.

"Yes, he does. Maybe its because you're so use to him or something; I don’t even think he realizes what his special power is," Brennan around for Spike and Jesse. He smiled at the sight of his two beloveds, dreaming of their coming pleasure upstairs.

"Obviously you know what his special power is," Buffy sneered, then looked ashamed of herself.

"His special power is Love…." And Brennan’s voice was quietly sincere.

And Buffy laughed even though she felt like crying for some odd reason. "You know you might be right about that."

end