Disclaimer: Own nothing and no one used herein

Title: Ripper's Justice

Author: Kate R.

Feedback: abelard950@aol.com

Sequel: to Ethan

Summary: Justice is mine Sayeth: The Ripper

Rating: R to NC-17 (Maybe)

 

Ripper's Justice
by Kate R.


Ripper Giles stood quietly watching Ethan sleep while he packed their clothes to go to London. Most everything Ethan and he had was new. Ethan didn't have many clothes when Ripper went to his hotel room and Ripper needed his own clothes. Clothes more suited to The Ripper than tweed and starch. Ripper smiled as he finished packing and gently nuzzled Ethan's neck. They had time to play a little before they left for the airport. The others wouldn't be there for--- two hours yet.

"Mmm, Ripper?" Ethan asked as Ripper nuzzled his neck. Ripper chuckled and kissed Ethan on the nose gently.

"Mornin' Luv," Ripper said as he rolled Ethan onto his back. "Sleep well?"

"Best ever," Ethan replied as he felt Ripper gently running his hands over his chest. "No pain and wrapped in your arms. Best sleep I ever had."

"Good," Ripper replied as he began to kiss his way down Ethan's chest and stomach. "I'm glad. We'll be leaving for London in a few hours. Get this done so you're safe. We have time for a little lovin' before the eight hour plane ride though luv."

Ethan grinned and it immediately turned into a moan of pleasure as Ripper kissed his navel, down to his member.

"Oh, Gods, Ripper," Ethan moaned. "That feels incredibly good," The chaos mage groaned. He felt Ripper's mouth sliding and wrapping around his cock and he groaned again, deep in his throat. It felt good not to feel the stab of pain in his chest. Ripper brought him to completion slowly, savoring Ethan's pleasure himself. This was obviously new to Ethan. Pleasure without pain.

"Your turn," Ethan said after he caught his breath.

"No, luv," Ripper said. This was for you. See, I got more pleasure watching you and pleasuring you. We can take care of me in England. I just wanted you to not feel pain your first time in our bed."

"Our bed?" Ethan asked softly, hopefully. And Ripper smiled and nodded. He gently shifted Ethan so they were snuggled together. Right now it was love and tenderness Ethan needed. They did play rough sometimes but right now--- Right now, Ethan needed the love Ripper was capable of giving him. Ripper just rested holding Ethan to his chest as the thin man dozed. Ripper knew he still tired easily. His energy was finally lining up properly so there was no longer the knotted twist for it to work through. It was still learning that though so it was fighting a battle it actually did not need to.

"Wonder if they got my gift yet?" Ripper mused to himself as Ethan dozed. A soft "Hmmm?" from the other man was the only response he got and Ripper chuckled. He hoped they liked their gift. It was a dagger after all. And his smile was a cold and cruel as anything as he thought that.

XXXXX

London, England.

Quentin Travers looked at the box that had just been delivered and smiled with anticipation. Ethan Rayne was dead, he thought. Finally, the Revealer was gone. No more worries about the truth getting out. This was the box The Dagger of Kah Lin was to be shipped back to them in. Travers smiled as the rest of the high council arrived. Well, barring Arthur Giles. The man had called them lunatics for what they'd done. And he'd forced them to let Ethan play at being a person when he asked his son Rupert to play with the freak. Quentin hated him for that and so had had him removed from his position as well as Rupert.

Opening the box, Quentin's look of smug pleasure faded as he lifted from the box a dagger. But not the Dagger of Kah-Lin. Instead it was a dagger that filled him with fear. Everyone at the table gasped seeing it and the note in the box with it frightened them even more.

"Hello,

Tag, You're It,

Good-bye,

Guess Who?"

The note caused them all to feel dread. The handwriting wasn't Rupert Giles'. Nor was the taunting threat of the letter. No, it was all Ripper. And if Ripper had written this note, he had found a way to save Ethan. And he was coming after them, by the sending of his own Dagger. Ripper's Dagger. The High Council began to feel something unfelt before to most of them as they thought they were safe behind their walls.

They felt Fear.

Real, honest to God Fear.

Ripper was coming.

For them.

XXXX

Giles Estate, 16 hours later:

Ripper was the first of his group awake. He was more used to jet lag. Ethan was still curled against him though so he didn't move. It was nice to visit home every now and then. His father had opened the door for him and his gang immediately. Having rooms made up for everyone so they could rest, making sure the windows in Angel and Spike's rooms were covered. He said nothing about Xander being with Spike or Willow being with Angel. He had a room each made up for Buffy and Dawn and Joyce and gave Ripper his old room for him and Ethan. Ethan who now curled up against his side and slept deeply. Well, not really as he could sense him starting to wake. He felt it a few minutes later as Ethan returned the favor from Sunnydale. Giles muffled the shout when he came by pulling a pillow over his face. Ethan had always given damn good blowjobs.

Giles lay panting for a minute before they got up, got cleaned up, and went down stairs in afternoon light where his father was sitting with the paper.

"Rupert, Ethan," he said. "Sleep well?"

"Fine," Giles said. Still speaking with his harsher accent. "Slept just bloody grand. Got anything to eat?"

"Ripper," Ethan chided softly. "This is your father's house. Ask like a human, not an animal."

"Sorry, father," Ripper said contritely. "Do you have anything to eat? Ethan and I slept fine."

"Plenty to eat in the kitchen. I believe Marjorie has made your favorites." Arthur Giles said with a gentle smile. Watching Rupert with Ethan made him smile. Rupert--- Ripper had made all the difference in Ethan Rayne. He'd saved the man from a painful death, all because he loved him. That, Arthur had known, was the only way to remove the dagger. The person had to be loved. And Rupert had dearly loved Ethan.

Ripper looked up as he heard Angel's footsteps descending the stairs. The dark vampire appeared dressed in Modern Day Angelus. Leather pants, velvet shirt, black boots, pendent, and belt with silver buckle. All in all, he looked dangerous. Ripper smiled.

"Nice," he said. "You have the other outfit for when we confront them?"

"You know it Ripper," Angelus said. And Ripper could hear in his voice, it -was- Angelus who spoke. He and Angel had finally found common ground. "These are my 'Scare the living piss out of them' clothes."

"Can we work on what we're going to do?" Arthur asked. He knew all the people Rupert, no Ripper, had brought with him; His Slayer, her mother and sister, her friends Willow and Alexander, the two vampires, Spike and Angelus. And Ethan. Always Ethan. Arthur smiled as the dark haired Englishman leaned against his son. If there was anyone made for Rupert, it was Ethan.

"I was gonna suggest Angelus here stalk 'em along with Xander, the hyena spirit could unnerve them to say the least, with its laughter." Ripper said. Arthur heard the harsher accent in his son's speech and it pleased him. Dear Rupert had finally realized he didn't have to give up one for the other.

"I'm all for stalking the bastards," Angelus/Angelus said. "Nothing I ever did come close to what they did to Ethan."

"Well, you get your wish, Angelus," Arthur said. "The Council is in session trying to figure out what to do about Ripper. Nice touch with your dagger my son," Arthur said. "And you are quite correct Angelus. Nothing you did in your life equals what they did to Ethan. You at least killed your victims in a reasonable amount of time. Ethan has suffered for more than thirty years of torment from that dagger."

"Then justice is called for," Ripper said. "And we'll be givin' it out."

XXX

Watcher's Council HQ:

"Jonathan? Has he answered you yet?" Quentin Travers asked as he looked into the small, dark cell where their prisoner was. Jonathan Wyndham-Pryce shook his head. Wesley had yet to say anything about why he had not reported what Travers wanted him to report in his brief time in Sunnydale. Even with the sensory deprivation, he would not tell them beyond calling them spineless cowards.

"We need him to break Jonathan," Travers said. "We need him destroyed or he will tell the Elders what he really saw in Sunnydale and they will believe him."

"Little bastard never could do anything right. Reminds me of Rayne. Never could keep his mouth shut that one. Or do any of another small, easy to do things. No wonder he lived in that cage. You go a round with Wesley and see how far you get with him. You might have better luck."

XXX

In his cell, Wesley Wyndham-Pryce cringed as he heard the key in the lock. Round 10 of lets silence Wesley was about to start. And he feared who would come through the door this time. His father had had enough fun with him. Now who would get to beat him into the ground? But Wesley had sworn he would not break. He would not give in to theses bastards.

"Hello Wesley," the voice of Quentin Travers said. And he froze in fear.

"Oh, God," he whispered. Then the door closed and there was only the darkness again. A few moments later, a scream of pure agony was heard form Wesley's cell. And Jonathan Wyndham-Pryce smiled coldly. Wesley was getting what he deserved in that man's eyes for defying them all.

END PART 2