Title: Wake-Up Call

Author: meagan

Summary: Someone wakes up. Between "Special Guest Star" and "A Little More Closure." Short, but sometimes this stuff *has* to be short.

Spoilers: Let's just say everything, although at this point, it's really nothing.

Disclaimer: Of *course* they belong to someone else. I could never come up with characters like this. Specifically, they belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, WB, and anyone else I forgot.

Rating: somewhere between R and NC-17. I think. I can't quite figure out where to draw the line.

Distribution: Please ask.

Feedback: Yes, please.

 

Reversal 7: Wake-Up Call

by Meagan

 

It was the most dreaded time of the day: Time to wake up. To pull himself out of the happy place where his dreams were real, from the place where he could see, touch, taste, and smell the person who filled the giant gap in what he laughingly referred to as his reality. Flat on his stomach, pounding his pillow, he cursed consciousness.

"Shh... Just relax." The voice of his dreams. A firm weight across his lower back. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Strong fingers tangled in his hair, kneading his scalp. The pressure of the body straddling his shifted, and he felt the gentle rasp of the other's fingernails dancing across his shoulder blade. "You're tense." The hands moved to squeeze out an especially painful lump. Magic fingers worked warm oil into his skin. The air was filled with the scent of cinnamon leaf, heating a path wherever the fingers rubbed. He moaned, unable to speak but equally unable to keep his delight to himself. "That's a good boy." The voice was clearly amused.

Now the strokes changed from kneading to tiny circular motions, then caresses down his spine, causing him to sigh. Soft lips touched the back of his neck. "You like that." Gritting his teeth, he used all his willpower to not grind his hips against the bed. The longer he held out, the sweeter the reward. Now a chuckle from above his body. "Let's see how you like this." The hands pulled away.

Closing his eyes, he briefly wondered what was in store. The body above him moved to his legs. Then the hands were back, once again slick with warm oil, gliding across his lower back, sliding down to knead his ass. Suddenly, dull teeth clamped down on the tender flesh, and he nearly jumped off the bed. The voice laughed again. "I think I'll take that as a positive thing." A tongue caressed the sore spot. "Or should I kiss it and make it better?" Again with the lips. A happy whimper. "Would you like me to stop?" Words spoken while the lips were still pressed against his skin, causing his entire body to vibrate. Almost frantically, he shook his head. Anything but that.

The hands pulled away again. He had given up thinking about anything other than full lips, smiling chocolate brown eyes, and strong yet gentle fingers. The hands returned, this time stroking the crevice between his buttocks. He gripped the bedsheets in anticipation. His patience was rewarded with one finger, excruciatingly slowly working its way into his tight channel. He sighed, thrusting his ass up. "No," the voice instructed, firmly but kindly. He stopped, afraid that disobedience would result in an end to the painful pleasure. A second finger began its slow entry, gradually joining the first in its careful, teasing movements. Finally, the digits were removed, and the body lifted itself away from him.

"Roll over." A soft command, tentative, almost a question, but an order he was more than happy to follow. After all this time, finally, he would be complete again. Smiling, he complied with the voice.

And then cursed the silence and the empty room. Angel closed his eyes. Maybe his next dream would never end.

~~~~ the end ~~~~