Title: Earth-Shattering Kaboom

Author: meagan

nutmeg@serv.net

Summary: Xander and Angel go to a cartoon festival. This follows "Reversal" and "The Morning After." But think three or four months later.

Spoilers: everything including the following rumor: When asked what was going to happen with Cordelia at the end of the season, Charisma Carpenter said something to the effect of, "Well, she's going to be dead and all that."

Disclaimer: Of *course* they belong to someone else. I could never some up with characters like this. Specifically, they belong to Mutant Enemy, Fox, WB, and anyone else I forgot.

Rating: I'm trying for NC-17 here, gang. Please let me know if it's even close.

Distribution: Please ask. I'm not too sure anyone would really want it, though.

Feedback: Um, sure, I think. I'm not really a writer. I'm just trying to sort out what the voices in my head want me to do. There are just so *many* of them, telling me all sorts of different things, and I'm not sure which ones to listen to. Feedback would probably help. So would therapy, but I can't afford that right now, so I'll just try to keep on writing. The big question is this: Does anyone want to see any more of this?

Note: This is based on something that actually happened to a friend of mine. He was with a woman, and as far as I know there were no supernatural elements to his experience, but it still makes a fun story inspiration.

 

Reversal 5: Earth-Shattering Kaboom

by Meagan

 

"Just *go*!" Cordelia was obviously getting angry at his reluctance to leave. At Angel's concerned look, she sighed. "Look, all I want to do is take a nice, long bath without worrying about someone needing to use the bathroom in the middle of my soaking time or getting yelled at for using all of the hot water. Then I want to watch a silly sappy chick flick without listening to a guy's opinion of it while wearing an ugly green facial mask without having to hear comments on how much I resemble something we fought and killed, okay? I'm not going to do anything drastic except maybe mix up and eat a whole package of pudding. I'll be fine. Plus I *really* don't want to watch cartoons. He'll be crushed if you don't take him."

Angel glanced at the "he" in question, bouncing from one foot to another in anticipation of the evening ahead to be spent with his best childhood pals. Cordelia had a point. Besides, the teen would be paying attention to the screen, not his viewing partner. He tried to block out memories from the last time the two males had been left alone together. "Okay, okay. Xander, let's roll."

The day before, when Xander got wind of the Looney Tunes animation festival, he had made it perfectly clear that his world would end if he didn't get to go. Cordelia had agreed to humor him at the time, but she inexplicably changed her mind at literally the last minute before they were to leave. Xander was clearly unhurt that she decided against spending the evening with him, but he was just as clearly on the verge of tears if no one took him.

And so Angel found himself accompanying a very enthusiastic mortal who insisted on extolling the virtues of assorted animated characters during the entire ride to the theatre. The festival was at was one of those formerly grand theatres that predated multiplexes. Ticket window outside the theatre itself, one screen, one concession stand (the time-honored ritual of standing in the crush for insanely overpriced candy bars, popcorn, and sodas was observed), and a balcony. Not a big deal to Angel -- he had seen more than his share of movies from balconies -- but obviously a novelty for Xander. Balconies were not a 1990s thing. "Come on! Let's sit up there!"

Sighing, Angel followed the excited teen. "Um, Xander, it looks like it's closed. See the 'closed' sign? And the guard making sure no one goes in?"

"Oh." A cloud passed over Xander's face. At that moment, for some unknown reason, the guard glanced over and motioned the two past the blockade. "Huh? Hey, Angel, let's go before someone changes their mind." The balcony was deserted, of course, and like the recent high school graduate he was, Xander darted to the front row and settled in for a few hours of one of his favorite pastimes: watching cartoons. Angel followed in a much more sedate manner.

Angel didn't trust Xander. Well, he did, but not with important things like movie snack food. So the vampire claimed the popcorn tub. For one thing, Xander was still a teenaged male. A bottomless pit when it came to food. For another, he was so hyper at the prospect of spending the evening with such close, personal friends as Sylvester and Elmer Fudd that Angel wasn't sure how long they would be there before Xander dumped the greasy snack all over both of them. And Xander had custody of the chocolate, so it was only fair.

And so they sat, side by side, watching the assorted antics of Bugs, Daffy, Wile E. Coyote, and the rest of the gang. There was something off -- but not quite *wrong* -- about the whole situation. Sighing, Angel placed the popcorn bucket on the floor so he could stretch properly. He remembered one of the big reasons he gave up on movies. Uncomfortable seats.

Xander chose that moment to help himself to some popcorn. His hand didn't find the popcorn. It landed instead on Angel's crotch. A denim-clad crotch with a not-insubstantial bulge that he realized he had no desire to leave alone. "Xander? I'm not sure you want to do that."

"I'm sorry." One, two, three strokes, then the hand retreated. More quietly, "I'm sorry." Xander got out of his seat and walked out of the balcony.

Damn, damn, damn. That did not go the way he had hoped. What next? Apology? Confrontation? Ignore what just happened? Tell Cordelia all about it and get her advice?

After a few minutes, Xander returned to his seat. Tension hung in the air, of course, and Angel could see the drops of water still clinging to Xander's hair around his face where he had splashed cool water. The two sat in silence as seconds felt like painful hours. Angel closed his eyes, hoping that what he was about to do was right. He moved his own hand to Xander's lap, quietly murmuring, "I'm not."

At those two words, Xander's world shrank to the hand in his lap. All he could hear was the blood pounding in his head as he tried to decide if the words meant what he hoped they meant. Then the hand gently stroked his fly. Oh, yes, indeed they did.

Silence from the peanut gallery. Not a good thing. Angel was beginning to pull his hand back to the safety of his own personal space when a hand not his own shot out and grabbed his wrist. The other hand slowly raised both hands to Xander's face. Entranced, Angel followed the path of the hands with his eyes until he was gazing into Xander's. He watched as Xander's fingers caressed his and turned Angel's hand so Xander's lips could press against the inner wrist.

Later it would occur to them to wonder who did what first, but the only thing they knew for sure at the time was the swiftness. On the floor in a tangle of limbs, hair, tongues, and shirts rapidly flying off bodies, all in the blink of an eye. Bare chests rubbed. Denim ground against denim. Angel pulled back, unbuttoning his jeans while carefully watching Xander's face carefully watching Angel's soon-to-be-revealed cock. Until the jeans were removed. Xander chose that minute to begin laughing. Hurt, Angel began to put his clothing back on. "No, wait, here," Xander said, moving his hips against Angel. "Well, fine, *I'll* do it if you won't." Watching Xander shoving his own jeans down off his hips, Angel realized why his underwear elicited the reaction it did.

The two of them were wearing matching boxer shorts. Matching *Easter* boxer shorts. Flannel. With bunnies. Even though it was August. With matching erections under the cotton. Angel suddenly realized why the boxers-versus-briefs debate caused so many strong feelings. Xander grinned. "Great minds think alike, huh?"

Then the shorts were shed, and the only thing either one could do was stare. For about two seconds. And then Xander found himself on his back, being caressed, licked, sucked, and just about everything else Angel seemed to be able to think of to do with his mouth except bite. Angel concentrated on slowly working his way down Xander's torso. The last thing he wanted to do was move too quickly. He would be perfectly content to continue nuzzling and sucking until the world ended. Finally, his mouth found Xander's very erect penis. With a contented sigh, Angel began to take it in his mouth.

Hands grasped his head. "No. I want you in me."

Angel gazed at the panting, pleading man beneath him. "It's going to hurt."

"You wouldn't -- *couldn't* -- hurt me. At least in a bad way. Please," he begged, voice breaking, "I'll let you know if it's too much." He rummaged around in the pile of discarded clothing. "Here."

Angel took the packet from Xander, turning it over so he could figure out just what it was. He grinned. Lube. So this evening wasn't quite the surprising turn of events for the human that is was for the vampire. He frowned at Xander's movement, rolling over and moving the pile of clothes under his stomach to make his ass more accessible. Not right. Maybe later -- and Angel's cock reminded him why they were there at the thought of a later -- but not this time. "No, not like that." Confusion was clear on the teen's face. "I want to watch you. I want to see your face."

Despite the warmth flooding his body, Xander shivered. This was more than he had ever hoped to dream about. Focusing on faces blocked out other memories, condensing the universe to just two people. This was a good thing. "Thank you."

Two simple words with a not-so-simple meaning. And far too much foreplay for any man, mortal or not. With a growl, Angel tore open the lube packet, first coating his finger to prepare Xander's opening for Angel's cock, then smearing the rest of the rest of the slippery substance over his own cock. "Are you ready?"

Wild, eager eyes in a head frantically nodding yes. Grinning, Angel took this as a sign that he would not encounter objection. Grasping Xander's legs, moving them up and out of the way, Angel guided the tip of his penis to Xander's passage. "One more time. If we go any further, there's no turning back."

In response, Xander just moaned. Slowly, never wanting to hurt the human (and, he dimly thought to himself, ruin his chances for a repeat performance), Angel sank into Xander, waiting for the necessary adjustments to occur. And was rewarded with more moans. He took that as a sign to speed things up, trapping and rubbing Xander's erection between their stomachs, returning his mouth to Xander's skin after observing the look of complete rapture on the youth's face. Again, seconds that seemed like hours passed, but this time, neither minded the time warp. Suck, thrust, lick, groan, stroke -- if this lasted forever, neither would care. Or notice. Until Angel chose to lick Xander's jugular vein. He had no intention of biting it -- all he wanted to do was feel it pulsing under his lips and tongue -- but Xander still froze at the touch of the vampire's mouth on that particular spot on his body. Angel began to draw back -- just before he heard the mortal's whimper at the loss of pressure on his neck. Relieved, Angel dipped his head back down to Xander's neck.

The pressure of his erection between their bodies, Angel's cock in his ass, the mouth sucking tenderly at his neck, the feel of his vein pulsing under Angel's tongue, each man's hands clutching the silky hair of the other -- it all added up to sensory overload for Xander. Exquisite torture that had to end. In the midst of his refusal to admit this, Angel's mouth once again found that jugular vein that had been the source of tension seconds before. Xander froze again, but this time, Angel did not pull back but rather simply continued to suck the skin, touching it only with lips and tongue.

One last gentle lick of a vein that, if severed, would mean the end of Xander's life. But all that was happening was the reverent caress. That was it. That was enough. With a soft cry, Xander's release hit him like a gentle breeze. Followed by a warm tidal wave. The warm semen coated their torsos and pushed Angel to the edge as well. He briefly considered staying there, on edge, buried in Xander, sucking every bit of skin he could, prolonging the moment until the world ended. Then all thought ended with a bright explosion of bliss.

As if on cue, perhaps out of jealousy, Marvin the Martian shouted at them. "Where's my kaboom? There's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"

~~~ the end ~~~