Title: Revelations

Author: Kate R.

abelard950@aol.com

WARNINGS: This part mentions past sex woth animals and child abuse! Do not read it this offnds you. it also describes torture. you have been warned, Read at your own risk!

Disclaimer: Not mine and they never will be.

Rating: Oh, PG-13 to R I think.

Pairings: Angelus/Wes

Summary: Read the title


Revelations
by Kate R.
abelard950@aol.com

"Yes, Miss Summers," Joe Dawson said as he was reorganizing things. "How may I help you? No, Giles will not be returning as your watcher? Why? Because he asked for a new assignment and we thought it was time to reward him for all he's done in service to us. Yes, Reward him. We assigned him to someone that it's considered an honor above all other honors to Watch. No, I am not Quentin Travers. No, you'll have to do without for now. Why? Because most of the people from your branch of Watchers are dead. Yes, very dead. It looks like a flock of Vampires just came through and killed them all. No, I'll get back to you as soon as I find someone who can come. No, miss Summers, I will not pull Giles off his current assignment. To be honest, Miss Summers, I neither know nor care about your problems and it is Not Giles' job to fix them all. You are going to have to learn to do without like hundreds of others are right now. Yes, well, I'm sorry you feel that way. Uh-huh. You'll make other arrangements? Well, if it is who I think it is, I wish you luck in getting him. He's in high demand in his current profession and his team is not likely to let him go. Uh-huh, goodbye then."

She hung up so she did not hear the "And Good Riddance," Joe Dawson muttered after hanging up on his end.

&&&

Buffy Summers turned to look at her friends and sighed. "As much as I hate to say this," she told them. "We have to go to LA and get Wesley. Giles isn't coming back and they can't assign me a new Watcher. It seems the Slayer Branch was wiped out by a flock of vampires. No idea how that happened but it did apparently. Giles was reassigned ass a reward. What could be a higher honor than watching the Slayer?"

"No idea, buff," Xander said. "Awful selfish of Giles to just up and leave and not tell us he wasn't coming back."

"Yeah," Buffy said. "Come on, we have to go get the Wuss so I have a Watcher so I can dump all my problems on him."

"Yeah," Xander and Willow said as they followed hr out. Time to go get a new Watcher to train to know their place. And Wesley should be fairly easy to train, they thought as they left. Real easy.

&&&

In London, Joe Dawson came into the dining hall where the most of the blood had been spilled. Giles was sitting looking at the messages scrawled in blood on the walls. Darius stood with him and read them as well. "He did this out of revenge," Giles said quietly as Joe came to stand with him. "It's here in the messages. He did this not for personal revenge but because those he tortured slowly hurt someone he cares for very much. And I think I know who."

"Care to tell me? And while we're at it, could you tell me why we shouldn't hunt him down?" Joe asked.

"Because he did this for love, Joe. He did it because the ones that died horribly did the same things he did to them to one of them's own child."

"Who?" Joe asked coldly. He'd known for a long time his branch of watchers had been corrupt but he never would have thought they'd do such
horrible things to their own children.

"Roger Wyndham-Pryce," Giles said. "He was the one who was tortured the most. Followed by Travers, Nigel Singh and assorted others that knew Wesley, Roger's son, in Watcher Academy. They hurt Wesley there in his spirit even more than his father did here. Wesley's spirit was already broken and then ground it into powder. What Angelus did here, he did out of love and a desire to repay them."

"I don't fully understand," Joe said. Darius sighed this time. "Let me try to explain this Joseph," Darius said. "You see the things that violated Wyndham-Pryce?"

"Yes," Joe said as he shuddered thinking how that must has hurt the man.

"Well, it was done with precision. Notice he was gagged so he could not make a sound. That speaks of doing onto someone as they have done. He raped his son, several times with several things including his own dick, which is why we found that in his ass after it had been cut off his body. That was a symbol of something. It signified punishment had been given. The whip used? Giles said he saw a scar or two on Wesley that match it. Angelus whipped Roger with it and then raped him with the handle much as he likely did his own child. Nigel Singh was forced to suck Angelus off. He was killed when Angelus came. That should tell you what he and several others did to Wes at the academy. Notice anyone with their prick cut off and stuffed in their own ass, it was likely they who raped Wesley."

"And his mother?" Joe said thinking about the woman who had been found stripped nude with a ruler in her vagina and a bottle in her ass.

"Molestation can be done by anyone, Joseph," Darius said.

"Notice the position in which she was tied? It made he helpless. He posed these bodies before he killed them. He made them all as helpless as Wesley was when they did this to him. You can see it in each thing. These poses are detailed. They were a message. He posed several having sex in groups. I think you know what that implies. He posed others with whips and such and he posed still others with animals. I know what he was saying there. I know he made them do it with those animals out of vengeance and spite. There are several bodies in there that have sexual organs in their mouths. Wesley's mother included. Whatever these people did to that boy; I have no doubt Angelus made them all endure exactly what they did to him. You can guess what the one posed between the two men was about. I have no doubt Angelus knew what he wanted to do and came here with the intent to do it. And yet, notice he has killed no one else. That's what makes Giles and I know this was Love. Angelus only killed those who had hurt what was his. And he took his time doing it too. He was methodical and he made sure it was known what each an every person did. You saw where we found Roger, in that cupboard. Guess what he did to his son."

"Oh, my God," Joe whispered as it sank in the level of abuse Wesley had endured in his life. "No wonder he did this. Maybe we should give him a medal?"

"I'm tempted to do just that," Giles said as he spat at the places where the bodies had been. 'Bastard motherfuckers. Got exactly what they deserved. We'll see you later, Joe. I'm thinking I need a pint."

"Have fun." Joe said as he saw to the clean up. He knew now and he understood. His original thought would be what was reported "A flock of vampires swarmed this place" that was all anyone would ever know. For now.



PART 2

In Los Angeles, Buffy and her friends pulled up outside the Hyperion Hotel where Angel worked. They knew Wesley worked here as well and Buffy figured this would be the place to drag him out of. She wanted a watcher, and by God she was going to get one. No matter what he wanted. Watchers belonged to the Slayer after all. Really they did. They existed for the Slayer. At least, that's how she saw it.

"Lets go get your Watcher, Buffy," Oz said as they faced the doors.

Xander moved first, trying to act tougher than he was, especially in comparison to what was waiting on the other side of that door.

They stalked up and threw the doors open, trying to look intimidating and as they walked in, they thought they had succeeded because no one was there so they assumed the people were hiding from the power that was The Slayer.

"What do you want?" a cold voice asked from the shadows. Buffy thought it was Angel's but it wasn't warm or hesitant like she was used to his being.

"I need Wesley," Buffy said. "I need a Watcher. Giles isn't coming back.

"You're SOL then, buff," the voice said, still remaining in the shadows. "Because Wesley is not a Watcher anymore and he is most certainly Not going anywhere with you."

"He was my Watcher and I want him, now!" Buffy yelled at the shadows.

Her only reply was a bone-chilling laugh. "You want? Little Girl, I do not Care what You Want. I only care about what He wants and he wants Nothing to do with you," the voice seemed almost taunting in its coldness and Buffy started looking for it.

"Where are you, Angel? Afraid to see me? Afraid I'll just take him from your soul-whipped ass?"

"Soul-Whipped Ass? Well, you know enough about Asses if I'm reading you four right. What's the matter, buff? Can't find one man whose enough to replace me so you have to take a dog, a Bitch and a slut? You can work out later who is what but Oz sniffs ass, Xander licks it and Willow gives it. And what do you do? Oh, you suck, don't you? I wonder if you're as bad in bed to them as you were to me. Do you kiss their asses? No, wait, they kiss yours. Do you get to lay in the middle in the middle of your bed with them crawling all over you? Takes three to replace me huh? I always knew I was too much for a little bitch like you."

"Angel," Buffy whispered as her eyes teared up. Why wasn't he pining for her? Why was he saying such cruel and untrue things about her and her friends? It wasn't right. This didn't sound like her whipped Angel.

"What's the matter, Buffy?" he asked. "Can't take the truth? Aw, I'm sorry. Not!"

"A...¦Angel..." She said piteously. This was her best whining, pouting voice. It always got her what she wanted. Well, this and threats had used to work on Giles all the time. But it didn't anymore and that made her mad. When she got a hold of Giles, After Dawn was 21 and so no longer needing a guardian, she was going to make him pay.

"Angel?" the cold voice asked mockingly as lights began to come up around the hotel lobby and they saw Him standing on the balcony looking down at them with a cold smirk on his face. "I don't know any Angel. What about you guys?"

And there was the sound of crossbows being loaded and blades scraping against blades as it finally registered to Buffy that they were surrounded. She and her group looked back up at who they thought was Angel and Xander paled seeing how he was dressed: Leather pans, velvet shirt opened to reveal the pale expanse of his collar bone and part of his chest. Knee-high boots, ruby teardrop earring and a pendant around his neck. It was set with rubies.

"Nope, no Angel here," Cordelia said as she looked up at Angel.

This group was dressed dangerously and it showed that they would not hesitate to hurt seriously and maybe even kill those who threatened what was theirs.

"English ain't going nowhere with you sluts," a bald black man Willow vaguely remembered was named Gunn said. "English is ours. He belongs with us. Not to mention his mate ain't going to let you touch him."

"His mate?" Buffy scoffed. "Who would mate with that loser?"

"That would be me, Buff," Angelus said as he jumped off the balcony and landed in front of her with his eyes blazing gold but not yet in his game face. He'd moved so fast she was stunned by it and it dawned on her a moment alter that his feet had yet to hit the floor. He was levitating.

"Where did you get this kind of power, Angelus?" Willow demanded.

AND he looked at her and laughed.

"No place you can take it from little girl," he said. "This power is mine and mine alone. Now, you can leave or you can be thrown out. I don't care which. However, my mate is not going Anywhere with you."

"I'm not leaving without Wuss-Boy. I want him as my Watcher."

"This is nothing to do with you, girl," Angelus growled. "You drove Your Chosen Watcher away, you don't get another one. Now, get out. Unless you'd rather my Court and my Childe remove you."

"Figures Spike would come to you," Buffy sneered. "Do you keep him in your bed too? I mean with his chip and all it's not like he's good for anything but being your lap dog.

"Chip?" Angelus said and he smiled in a glacially cold manner. "What chip? Spike doesn't have a chip. He hasn't since a week after he got it."

And the look of horror on her face caused the vampire known as Angelus to laugh insanely at her as his group suddenly moved in on them.

"If they don't leave in the next few minutes, take them to my playroom and show them what real BDSM games are. I have a Mate to get back too."

And he turned away from them and heard as he was levitating back up to the balcony Buffy whining as she was dragged to the doors and ejected. He heard the thuds as the others joined her on the pavement and he laughed with Glee. He did not need them in his family; His Family was here, in this building. And Giles and Dawn and maybe Darius as well. He'd received Tara's letter about what they'd tried to do to Giles. If he were the elder watcher, he would have left too. As it was, if Buffy didn't stop, he was going to pay her back for all the hurt his family had endured at her hands. All of it.

end part 2