Title: Possessed By the Need of You


Author: Caliadragon

caliadragon@yahoo.com


Pairing: Xander/Giles/Oz


Rating: NC-7


Warnings: Sap, Unbeta'd


AN: Yep this is AU again. Set somewhere in my weird mindverse. Though it does take place after Xander was possessed by the hyena spirit. Only he was never released. Oz and Willow were never lovers and Xander went after Giles in the library. He never went near the girls. The pack stayed together. Btw I know
the title sucks, but the first one I came up with was even worse.

Disclaimer: I own no one herein. Joss thinks he does, really they own him.

 

Possessed By The Need Of You
by Caliadragon


Giles sighed in frustration and rubbed at his eyes. Buffy had yet to stop screeching and Willow was still trying to calm her. Xander was watching the girls as though they had each grown a second head. Oz, well Oz was his usual stoic self. Finally when he thought his brain might explode with one more word Xander growled, "Would you two shut up! Your giving me a headache!" They all looked at him in surprised.


"Xander!" Willow and Buffy burst out together. He glared at them in turn.


"I'm part hyena now, just deal with it." He jumped to his feet and turned away from them. Oz raised an eye and tried to suppress a grin. He looked over at Giles and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes well I think you girls should go home. I'm sure things will be better tomorrow. I have a spell I can preform to help Xander, but well you can't be here."

Buffy scowled her, 'I'm the slayer of course I have to be here,' frown and started to protest."

"The spell required can not be done with a female present. Oz will of course need to stay so that he can assist me with the spell."

Giles resisted the urge to squirm when he saw the gleam in the werewolves eyes. Clearing his throat again he turned back to the girls. "Go along now."

They both sighed and with much grumbling and pouting, mostly on Buffy's side, they left. Giles followed them to the door and locked the door.


He then turned back to the two teenage boys.

Xander smiled and nudged Oz. "So G-Man whats this spell?"

Oz lowered his eyes and grinned at the smells coming from his mate and the older man. Desire and
anxiety.

Giles hurried over to his office and came back out with a spell book and some candles. "The spell involved has to be preformed by two people who love the possessed and with whom he's attracted."

Xander and Oz stood as one and began to circle the watcher. Each turn got them closer.

Giles was forcibly reminded of what had happened earlier in the day. He was just glad that Xander's pack wasn't present. Being nearly gang banged once by them was more than enough for him.


"I um--" Giles ability to speak was cut off by the gentle brush of their bodies against his. He shivered as Xander wrapped his arms around him from behind. Oz pressed himself against his front and began to kiss him.

Xander growled softly and began to undress the older man.

Between Xander and Oz they had him naked in no time. Giles was startled to find himself laying on the
floor with Xander and Oz draped over him. He whimpered at the feel of his cock being enveloped in a warm mouth. He gasped and moaned when his nipples were sucked.

It was incredible, soft sucking kisses, seeking hands whispered words of love. It was stunning for him. He shouted out his approval when a finger breached him and found that magic spot inside his body. The world became a haze of sensation and focus for him. He could only lay there and feel. It had been so long and he had forgotten what it was to be loved this way.

Gentle hands turned him and he opened his eyes to see Xander spread beneath him.


"Fuck me." Xander growled and guided Giles into him.

Giles kissed him desperately when he was fully seated. Then whimpered when he felt Oz beginning
to slowly thrust into him. "Yes, gods, yes!" Bodies met and moved, moans filled the air and cries for more were heard.

Giles was the first to loose control, the feeling of fucking and being fucked was to much for him and he shouted his release into Xander's mouth as they kissed. Xander and Oz weren't far behind. The three men collapsed in a sweaty heap and shifted so that Giles was cradled between them.

It was sometime before any of them spoke.

"Your ours now Giles." Oz told him and then kissed him.

"Our mate." Xander growled and kissed as well.

Giles was stunned. "Your mate?" he asked.

"Yes, we love you always have." Xander said in between kisses.

"Yep, always will." Oz added and began to crawl down Giles body.

Giles heart beat faster. He smiled and kissed Xander again. He was finally where he belonged. He knew it wouldn't be easy. Buffy and Willow being a major problem, but it would work out. After all, for the first time in years he was loved.

End