TITLE: Podunk Leather

AUTHORS: Salustra and Foxhunt2blue

E-MAILS: Salustra: goddess_salustra@juno.com ; Foxhunt2blue: foxhunter2blue@yahoo.com .

RATING: NC-17

PAIRING: Lindsey/Wes

SUMMARY: Lindsey and Wes encounter each other in a little town in Texas.

DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance . Anyplace else is fine, just let us know where it is going.

SPOILERS: Through Season 4 BtVS/ Season 1 Ats. Nothing specific. This takes place while Wesley is a Rogue Demon Hunter but has not yet reached L.A.

DISCLAIMER: We don't own any of these characters; they belong to Joss and ME. We really wish we could borrow Spike and Angel for a little while though.

FEEDBACK: Yes please.


Podunk Leather
by Salustra and Foxhunt2blue


Damn. He hated little podunk towns in Texas. There was absolutely nothing to do at night but hang around the local honky-tonk and drink and hope someone interesting walked in. Tonight there was nothing but locals, and well-used ones at that. Lindsey sighs and takes another pull on his beer.

Wesley is tired---no exhausted is more like it. Most days he had no idea where he was and today is no different. He hadn't had a decent meal in a week or a shower in at least three days. Why he had thought the leather was a good idea is beyond him. Perhaps because it worked for Angel back in Sunnydale. All the girls seemed to be ga-ga for it. He wants a good stiff scotch, a long hot shower, and a steak---a juicy rare steak. Running his fingers through his hair, he makes a face as he feels the gritty dust. Lord only knows what he looks like. His gaze lifts to the neon sign above the bar-- 'Wild Rose's Bar and Grill'. From the sound of it the word wild is perfect, he thinks. He searches his pockets, finding a lone crumpled ten dollar bill and sighs heavily. "Maybe I can get a burger at least...," he mumbles to himself as he walks into the bar.

Lindsey perks up as the new arrival walks into the bar. A man dressed in leathers, with a scruffy face, dimpled chin, and striking blue eyes. Lindsey follows him with his eyes as he walks up to the bar. He tries to make eye contact with the man.

Feeling like a sore thumb amidst the faded denim and cowboy hats Wes tries to make himself as small as possible as he shimmies between bodies to the bar. "Excuse me, sir?"

The gruff looking bartender turns eyeballing Wes. "Leather bar is down the street, boy."

He starts to turn away and Wes raises his voice. "No, sir I was wondering if I could possibly get a burger and a beer."

The bartender snorts and drops a bottle of beer on the counter. "Jake...BURGER!" He yells through a small window in the wall.

An unseen male calls back. "No prob boss!"

The bartender turns back to Wes and grins. "That'll be twelve fifty."

Lindsey takes his beer and moves down next to the man in leather, slapping a twenty on the bar. "That should cover it."

Looking up with wide confused eyes, Wes' gaze settles on a handsome young man dressed in painted on jeans, a tight black tee, and a denim jacket. The young man raises an inquisitive brow, his eyes sparkling with what Wes' mother used to call the devil. "I...I...," Wes stutters for a moment. "I am most grateful for the offer, but it is not necessary. I really do not need the beer." Wes' gaze lowers his cheeks burning in embarrassment.

Lindsey smiles. "The beer's open, they don't take them back. Besides, I won't take no for an answer. Consider it my good deed for the day." Lindsey looks at the bartender firmly until he takes the twenty and moves off. Lindsey offers his hand to the stranger. "Name's Lindsey, what's yours?"

"Wesley," Wes mumbles as he turns away from the young man's intense eyes. He picks up the cold beer and takes a deep drink making a face. American beer is quite nasty, he thinks, but then most of what America offers is to his English sensibilities.

"Yes, it's nasty, isn't it? But it's all you can get in a small Texas town. Want something stronger?" Lindsey asks. "I'm on an expense account, I can afford it."

Wes turns back to Lindsey a sad look on in his eyes. A good scotch would be so much better, but he can't quite bring himself to say it. His father was right-- he was nothing but a worthless blight on the family. He swallows hard and stiffens his back. "No, that is quite all right. You have done enough." He jumps as the plate with the burger slaps down in front of him causing the bartender to laugh.

Lindsey looks over at Wesley. Then he looks back at the bartender. "A bottle of Scotch and two glasses, please." He slaps down a few more twenties and soon the bottle and glasses are in front of him. He pours two glasses and hands one to Wesley. "You're not gonna let me drink alone, are you, Wesley?"

Licking his lips, Wes glances from the glass of scotch and back into Lindsey's sparkling blue eyes. "I suppose...one drink couldn't harm anything." He reaches out with a weak smile and takes the glass in his trembling fingers.

Lindsey lifts his glass and tips it towards Wesley. "To new friends," he says.

Wes tips his head in agreement and takes a sip. A soft groan escapes him as he swallows---it is an excellent quality, he thinks. "Friends," he whispers as he takes another sip, relishing the smoky flavor.

Lindsey watches in appreciation as Wesley sips the Scotch. He has guessed right on the gentleman's drink of choice. He sips his own carefully. Not bad. He was a bourbon man himself but Scotch would do in a pinch. "So, what brings you to this backwater?" he asks.

Peering over his glass, Wes swallows hard. *What to say to this stranger?* he wondered. As a general rule, most people had no idea of what hid in the shadows. He could just imagine the look of horror in those sparkling eyes if he told the truth. Clearing his throat, Wes set the glass down and poked at the burger. "Vacation. I thought it would be fun to backpack across America."

"Really? So you got a nest egg or are you just working your way as you go?" Lindsey asks. *Drifter. Definitely not just a backpacker. Not dressed for that.*

"Ahhh...yes. Working my way." Wes bites into his burger with a satisfied sigh. Not a steak, but one must not be picky when they're broke. He takes another bite and smiles as his stomach growls in approval.

"So you have a vehicle or using the buses or hitchhiking?" Lindsey asks. He refills Wesley's glass and his own.

Between mouthfuls of burger Wes---having forgot any semblance of manners---answers with his mouth full. "Mmmm... hitchhiking... mmm... sometimes... buses as well"

"So you got someplace to stay tonight?" Lindsey asks.

Wes looks up from his food and blinks like an owl. "Stay? Mmmm...yes I...," he stutters, then blushes. "Well I can...,"

"No place, huh?" Lindsey asks.

Wes shakes his head, ashamed that this stranger can read him so well. "I...I can find some place though. It isn't as bad as it sounds...I can really. You have done so much already."

Lindsey shakes his head. "No problem at all. I've got a nice big room. You're welcome to come crash."

Wes is close to tears at the offer from this stranger. His father hadn't even offered this much to him without a price. The thought of a soft bed, a warm shower, and a friend perhaps was far to tempting. "I suppose I could stay." His lip trembles as he tries to hold back the tears.

"Good. We can take the bottle back with us. Is that burger enough or you need something else?" Lindsey is almost purring.

"Ummm...I am still a bit hungry." Wes looks up through his lashes at Lindsey. A shiver runs through him at the soft caress of Lindsey's voice.

"I need dinner myself. Steak sounds good to me. We're in beef country, you know. How about you?" Lindsey smiles.

Swallowing the whimper that rises in his throat, Wes smiles. "Yes, that sounds good." His voice trembles at the thought of that steak--- not to mention his stomach grumbling.

"Barkeep. Two steaks with the trimmings. Medium rare for me. How do you like yours, Wesley?"

"Rare...please." He blushes at the desperate need in his voice.

The barkeep moves off to place the order with no fresh comments. Lindsey has been tipping too well for insolence. Lindsey looks over at Wesley. "So you like it bloody then?"

"We...well that is a bit crude, but I suppose it is correct." He blinks and smiles nervously. "Not that I'm saying you're crude...I would never say that...," he bites his lip sure he has insulted the kind man who has been so generous. "I am sorry...father is right I do mess everything up." He mumbles

"No insult taken," Lindsey says. "I know we colonials can sound crude to you cultured Englishmen. And I'm a Texan, and we tend to be a little blunt about things even for Americans." Lindsey says, his smile taking any possible sting out of his words.

Wes smiles a bit wider, a look of gratitude in his deep sapphire eyes. "Thank you so much. I just feel a bit the odd man out in this place."

"Yeah. Small towns aren't much on the leathers unless you're a biker, and this is the wrong bar for bikers. Glad you walked in here, though. I'm here on business and the nights are kinds slow. It'll be nice having some company."

"Me too. I mean it's been a bit lonely this trip. I do miss home something awful." Wes' cheeks grow pinker. "Company will be nice for a change."

The steaks arrive soon after and they eat in companionable silence, with the occasional comment on the quality of the meal. They polish off about half the bottle as they eat. Then they go out to Lindsey's car and head to the hotel room.

Wes is grateful for everything that Lindsey has provided thus far, but the hotel room is by far the biggest suprise. When they arrive, Wes is surprised to see it's the best money can buy. A king-size bed with silk sheets and comforter, a fully stocked bar, even an impressive entertainment center. Standing in the middle of the room Wes just stares with wide eyes. There are even fresh flowers instead of the typical silk found in most hotels. "This is quite impressive Lindsey. You must be a most important person to afford such accommodations."

Lindsey shrugs. "An expense account is a wonderful thing. This is compensation for sending me to this little slice of hell. Well, make yourself at home. Watch some T.V., take a shower, have a drink...whatever you'd like." Lindsey drawls.

"If you wouldn't mind a shower sounds nice." Suddenly his eyes drop to his dusty leathers. "I haven't any other clothes though."

"Well, I'm sure I've got some boxers and a t-shirt that would fit. And there are robes in the bathroom."

Wes smiles at Lindsey, his eyes lighting up. "A shower then I think." Wes slips into the bathroom and is amazed to not only see a huge shower, but a tub big enough for two full grown men. Stripping off his jacket, tee, then his leather pants he sits his glasses on the marble-topped sink. He steps into the shower and notes the size of the space and the double heads one on either side of the shower. Amazing, he thinks, as he adjusts the water temperature then steps beneath the steaming water.

Outside Lindsey slips out of his clothes and into a silk kimono robe and decides to make his move. He walks into the bathroom. "So..." He asks. "Mind if I join you?"

Wes nearly knocks himself unconscious on the wall at the sound of Lindsey's voice. He turns, water and soap cascading into his eyes, and clutches the washcloth over his privates. "Hmmm...I...I...," he can't get anything out as he stares bug-eyed at Lindsey.

"If you don't want to, I'll understand," Lindsey says, voice smooth as honey with his Texan drawl. "But I thought there was some chemistry between us and I thought I'd just be direct about it-- you know, Texas-style."

Wes swallows hard and begins to tremble. Tears well in his eyes as he backs up against the wall and slides to the floor of the shower. "I...I can't I...I...," he draws up his knees, hiding his face against them. His shoulders begin shaking as he sobs softly.

Lindsey rushes into the shower, heedless of the pouring water on his kimono, grabbing a towel on the way to put over Wesley. Lindsey drapes the towel over Wesley's lap and then kneels down beside him. He puts his hands on his shoulders and strokes gently. "Shhh. Shhh. No need for all that. I read you wrong. I thought you were attracted to me. No need to cry."

Sniffling, Wes looks up at Lindsey. "I am sorry...I...," he hiccups, "I always muck things about until I create a mess." He scrubs his face. "I had no idea you would want...I'm not a pro...prostitute."

"I know. I know you're not. It's just... I was lonely and looking for company, and I thought you were too. I... damn if I don't feel like a world-class jerk now. Finish your shower and I'll get you a room of your own." Lindsey's eyes get a little moist and he starts to get up and leave.

Wes reaches out and grabs Lindsey's arm. "Please...don't go...I do think you're attractive. I'm just scared I can't give you what you want." He sighs softly. "I really like you...you've been so kind I just...," he swallows hard. "You don't know me...I'm broken...I'm a mess."

Lindsey strokes Wesley's face. "It's ok. You don't have to. I... I just liked the looks of you from the minute you walked in that door. I don't want to cause you any pain."

"He beat me...," Wes whispers softly tears welling in his eyes.

Lindsey pulls Wes into his arms and strokes his back, rocking him gently. "It's ok." Lindsey recalls his own father and his all too ready fists when he was drunk.

"No...it's not. He ruined everything...I was in love...Alan was my first." He snuggles into Lindsey's embrace. "He caught us together...he sent Alan away, then he made me lay na...naked on the bed." He chokes back a sob. "He used his riding crop on me...so bad I couldn't stand for two weeks. He told me no son of his would be a faggot." Wes' head drops and he begins sobbing.

Lindsey pulls him closer. "That bastard. Give me his name and address and I'll take care of him for you." Lindsey's voice is cold steel. "No one should have to hurt like that because of who they love."

Looking up into Lindsey's fiery eyes, Wes smiles weakly. "No...no they shouldn't, but he is still my father. I want to be with you Lindsey...I do, but my body...it doesn't work right anymore. I can't sustain...a...well you know." His face burns bright red. "It hasn't since that night...I was eighteen when it happened. I've never been able to...well since then."

"Well." Lindsey says. "Well. I could still...if you wanted to... Oh, damnit, how to say this without sounding crude. I could still make love to you."

"You still want me?" Wes looks up with red tear-swollen eyes. "Even knowing I'm broken?"

"Yes. I still want you. Very, very much," Lindsey says.

Wes smiles at the look in Lindsey's eyes. "Then...then you have me." He leans in and kisses Lindsey's mouth softly. "Because I want you."

Lindsey kisses back, a little more fiercely, then lets go. "Gotta get you all showered and clean first," He says, grinning.

Laughing, Wes lifts to his feet carefully and holds out his hand to Lindsey. "I would very much like that." His eyes twinkle as he thinks of how beautiful this man is.

Lindsey takes Wes' hand and pulls up in the shower. He undoes his silk kimono and drops it to the floor of the shower. He is semi-hard already for Wesley.

Wes steps closer to Lindsey, his hands trembling as he lifts them to Lindsey's face. Gently he caresses his jaw, down his throat and along his collarbone. As his nerve builds up, he steps even closer, his lips replacing his hands on Lindsey's chest. Slowly he kisses his way down Lindsey's firm muscled chest and then takes one dusky pink nipple between his lips, suckling gently as his hands stroke along Lindsey's ribcage. Lindsey moans at the feel of Wes' mouth on his nipple. He strokes his hands through Wesley's wet hair and then onto his shoulders and back, feeling the muscles there and kneading gently. Wes kneels, releasing Lindsey's nipple. He looks up with wide eyes and then ducks his head shyly as he reaches out-- one hand curling around Lindsey's cock, the other cupping his balls. Gently he rolls Lindsey's balls in his palm as he lowers his mouth, licking at the head of Lindsey's cock delicately. Lindsey hisses in pleasure and tilts his head back, then forward again to watch Wesley at work. His fingers thread through Wesley's hair. "Ohhhh... I was just planning to scrub you and get a bit of foreplay in, but I'm not going to turn this down."

Wes chuckles softly, then takes Lindsey's cock into his mouth, suckling at the tip, his tongue pressing into the slit, lapping up the pre-cum. He slowly takes more in, hollowing his cheeks, then begins bobbing his head. All the while he continues squeezing and rolling Lindsey's balls. Lindsey moans and his hands tighten slightly in Wesley's hair. "Soooo.... damn... fucking... good... ohgod... Wesley... ohgod... yessssss!"

Wes smiles around Lindsey's cock, his tongue curling around and sliding down his length. His own body is trembling with a need he hasn't felt in so long. He whimpers as he relaxes his throat and takes all of Lindsey. He holds him there as long as he can humming softly. Lindsey shudders and grabs on to the shower bar to maintain his footing. He can't hold on any longer and he cums, spraying hot seed down Wesley's throat. Wes swallows every drop of Lindsey's cum. His tongue slids up and down, laving his cock clean, then he pulls back. He smiles shyly up at Lindsey. "You taste good...salty." His hands caress Lindsey's quivering thighs as he kneels there, the warm water spraying against his back. "I wanted to do something for you."

Lindsey moans. "Well that was most definitely *something*! Damn but that was good." Lindsey steadies himself then offers a hand to Wesley.

Taking Lindsey's hand Wes allows himself to be pulled up into the other man's arms. "I was afraid perhaps that this wasn't going to be a fullfilling night for you." His eyes lower as Lindsey strokes his back. "After all, one of us should enjoy this moment."

Lindsey sighs. "I'm hoping there will be pleasure for us both tonight," he says. "But first, time to get you clean." He soaps up a sponge and starts scrubbing Wesley's back, holding him close against him as he does. Wes moans as Lindsey scrubs his back. He wished with all his heart that Lindsey was right, but he had yet to find the man who could draw him out enough to bring him pleasure. He snuggles into the vee of Lindsey's throat, nipping and kissing. Lindsey's hands move down to Wesley's ass, scrubbing and stroking and fondling. He mewls a bit as Wesley nips and kisses his throat.

As Lindsey's hands stroke and cup his ass, he stiffens and whimpers against Lindsey's throat. *You always do this,* he chides himself. *Anytime someone touches you like this you freeze up.* Shivering, he closes his eyes and moans in despair. Lindsey moves his hands and drops the sponge and wraps his arms around Wesley. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No...not you...me...," Wes whimpers. "It's always me." He tightens his arms around Lindsey. "I'm scared. I'm scared I'll never be able to love someone again. Please Lindsey," his voice cracks, "please make love to me."

"I will," says Lindsey. He helps Wes finish and get dried off and leads him to the bed. He pulls him down, kissing him and running his hands down his side.

Whimpering Wes shivers with need. All he wants is just one moment---a moment when he's no longer afraid.

Lindsey rolls Wesley over onto his back and starts kissing down him, lowering his mouth onto Wesley's nipple, licking and sucking, as his hands work down further, down his stomach and to his thighs, gently bypassing his cock. *Lindsey's mouth is like heaven,* Wes thinks, as he arches his back, moaning. His hands are drawing out the need that's hidden for years behind the fear. It's as though his skin is on fire and he begins writhing and panting. Lindsey begins kissing down the center of Wesley's chest, then onto his stomach. He moves his mouth to delicately brush and his tongue snakes out to kitten- lick up and down the length of Wesley's cock. Lindsey has decided to take all the time he needs to make Wesley relax and enjoy this. A soft mewling sound escapes Wes as Lindsey's tongue slides along his cock. His thighs tremble as tears well in his eyes. He tries to will himself to relax. Lindsey continues lapping at his cock and he writhes and makes choking sounds. Lindsey moves his mouth off Wes' coc, feeling the trembling in his thighs, and just licks on his stomach now and along his hipbone. He will go back and forth as much as he needs to until the tension eases.

"Lindsey...so sorry," Wes whimpers softly as Lindsey's lips and tongue work over his taut stomach. He wants this---he does. "Want to...feels good...please don't stop...," he sobs and whimpers. Lindsey moves still slowly across his stomach and then back onto his cock, licking now in long strips up and down. His hands continue to stroke and knead at Wesley's inner thighs. Crying out in need, Wes parts his thighs---his hips twisting---as he feels the first heat begin to flow into his cock. "Oh, god...please...please...," he pants softly, his fingers digging into the comforter.

Lindsey is encouraged as Wesley's cock starts to swell and harden slightly. Now on his licks up and down he brushes and swirls his tongue across and around the delicate sensitive head. His hands move in a bit further, gently stroking the outside of the balls as well as the inner thigh. "Christ...oh, please," Wes moans as he feels his pulse begin to increase. His cock begins swelling and his hips spasm. "Want you...I'm not a freak...not wrong...wanna feel...," he moans louder and twists his hips up against Lindsey's exploring mouth. Lindsey decides the time is ripe to move on and he moves his mouth to engulf the head of Wesley's cock as his hands move to gently squeeze Wesley's balls. He wants too much for this gentle sweet man to feel the pleasure he just gave Lindsey. Wes' hips arch up and he whines deep in his throat. "Lindseeeeee...oh please...please." Tears are rolling down his face now. He sobs loudly as Lindsey begins suckling his growing erection and his hands are exquisite as he squeezes Wes' balls. "Inside...oh, god in heaven...want you...not dirty...not." He begins keening and thrashing.

Lindsey reaches under the pillow and brings out lube. In a maneuver born of long practice, he applies the lube one-handed and then reaches down to start working one long slender finger into Wesley as he continues caressing his balls and works his mouth further down onto Wesley's cock. Wes is close to losing his mind as Lindsey's finger works into him. "Ahhh...yes..right...this is right...," he whimpers. Lindsey is driving him up onto a plateau he hasn't been able to reach with anyone else.

Lindsey works another finger into Wes, now scissoring and stretching, as his mouth pushes down now to take in all of Wesley's cock. He can feel that Wesley is finally relaxing and getting lost in the moment and he is almost ready for Lindsey to make love to him. Mewling, Wes grinds his hips back on Lindsey's probing fingers. "...right...nothing wrong...feels good...christ." He thrusts back as his cock swells even more in the sweet heat of Lindsey's mouth.

Finally Lindsey withdraws his fingers and moves his hand up to take the place of his mouth, finger's curling around to stroke as he lines himself up to start slowly pushing into Wesley's well-prepared nether channel. "My sweet boy... so good... so right..."

"Lindsey...Lindsey," he chants and whimpers as Lindsey slowly pushes into him. "Want this...want...you." His head thrashes against the pillows as he's slowly stretched open.

Lindsey moans as he keeps pushing in. "Want you... so beautiful... so tight." His hand keeps slowly pumping Wesley's cock as he pushes all the way in, and then starts to move in and out, working to stroke his prostate as he does so.

Wes lifts his legs curling them around Lindsey's hips tightly. "Yes...be yours...so big...oh God!" Wes shrieks as Lindsey hits his prostate and the blood rushes straight to his cock as Lindsey fists him. Lindsey moans as Wes encases him so tightly and so sweetly, and is laid out before him, now wanton and ready. He pushes harder and faster and increases the pace on his cock as they both now climb towards pleasure. *There has never been a moment this perfect,* Wes thinks. He cries tears of joy as Lindsey begins moving faster. "God...please...please make me cum!" He keens long and low with each thrust against his prostate.

Lindsey pushes harder and faster now, angling to move deeper and push Wesley's prostate more firmly. His fist moves faster and his other hand comes down to pull and tweak Wesley's nipples to help to push him over the edge. The triple torture is too much and Wes' back arches as he screams out in exquisite agony. "Lindseeeeee!!!" His cock pulses then explodes in Lindsey's hand, and he bears down on Lindsey's cock. His hips buck and twist as he wails.

Lindsey lets go then, yelling out, "Wesley!" as he shoots deep inside Wesley, pulsing stream after stream. He keeps pumping as he shudders and shakes and groans. As Lindsey explodes inside him Wesley cries out his name over and over. He shudders and whines as his own cock finally ceases spurting cum across his belly.

Lindsey pulls out and collapses heavily next to Wesley, reaching out to stroke his face. "So glad... so glad it could be good for you, sweet boy."

Wes weeps as he buries his face in Lindsey's sweat-slicked chest. "Okay...I'm not a freak...not a freak...," he whispers as his body is wracked by shivers.

Lindsey pulls a blanket over both of them and draws Wesley closer, cradling him in his arms. "Not a freak, sweet boy, not a freak."

Wes sniffles and looks up with teary, sleepy eyes. "Thank you...thank you for loving me." His eyes droop as he snuggles deeper beneath the blankets.

Lindsey hold Wesley close for a long time. Then he finally drifts off to sleep, breathing in the scent of the young man next to him.


end