Title: Playing Games: Slut

Author: Spikedluv

Fandom: BtVS

Rating: NC17/Slash

Pairing: Xander/Spike

Spoilers: None.

Summary: Xander’s looking for a good time.

Notes: PWP. ** indicate emphasis.

Feedback: It’s ALL about the feedback (and naked Spike)! Don’t make me beg, it’s not pretty.

E-mail: spikedluv@usadatanet.net

Live Journal: Sweet Seduction, http://www.livejournal.com/~spikedluv/

Distribution: The Seduction of Spike, Soulmates, Shades of Gray, I Need A Parrot, Ditch the Logical, SlashFanfiction.com, Beyond Canon, Moist & Delicious, Tales from the Attic, and Unconventional Shippers List. If anyone else wants it, please ask.

Disclaimer: I don’t own these characters, just borrowing them for awhile. Everything belongs to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Kuzui Enterprises, Grr Argh, the WB, UPN and whomever else they really belong to, although I wouldn’t mind having a Spike of my own. Who would? The story is mine, though.

Thanks: To Tammy, for the most excellent beta! You are a gem among—uh—other shiny stuff.

Dedication: To Yin, Happy Birthday!


Playing Games: Slut
by Spikedluv


Xander stepped into the dance club and let the atmosphere wash over him—the sight of hard bodies, the sound of voices trying to be heard over loud music, and the scent of beer, sweat, and lust. It had been a while since his last visit, but the place hadn’t changed much.

He headed over to the bar, squeezed his way through the crowd surrounding it, and ordered a beer. Bottle in hand, he turned to survey the club. A lot of the men were here in pairs, but even more were alone, looking for someone to go home with. Or to just get off with. It looked to be a good night.

He finished his beer, handed the empty bottle to a passing server dressed in short, tight denim shorts and a cut-off mesh t-shirt that left nothing to the imagination, and headed for the dance floor. Xander wasn’t the most self-confident of guys, but he knew he was looking good tonight. His hair was past due for a cut and fell into his eyes. He wore a pair of old, snug-fitting blue jeans, faded and ripped at mid-thigh and just below his ass, matched with a deep green t-shirt one size too small so that it pulled across his chest and didn’t quite reach the waistband of his jeans. He hadn’t wanted to wear anything good and risk ruining them—who knew what he’d be kneeling in before the night was over?

Xander stepped out onto the dance floor to appreciative glances that went largely unnoticed. He took a deep breath and shook his shoulders, loosening them up, and then began to move to the throbbing beat. The crush of bodies shifted around him, seductively brushing against him before moving on. Soon he was partnered with two guys who rubbed and pressed against him until the blood was pounding in his veins.

When Xander declined their invitation to visit the men’s room, they left him, grappling each other as they pushed through the crowd. Xander was hard, his dick constrained painfully inside tight jeans, but it was too early in the evening for him. He preferred to wait a little longer, draw out the anticipation. He closed his eyes and swayed, abandoning himself to the music.

Xander had no idea how much time had passed when a hard body pressed up against his back. Eyes still closed, he allowed himself to lean into the other man. He didn’t care who it was, it was time. His body was so aroused by this point it wouldn’t take much more additional stimulation to make him cum in his pants.

The man wrapped an arm around his waist and rubbed his other hand over Xander’s chest as he ground a hard cock into his ass. Xander let his head drop back as he reached behind him and grabbed the other man’s hips so he could push back against him. Wet suction on his neck as fingers tweaked his nipples made Xander whimper. He bit his bottom lip as fingers slipped beneath his t-shirt and ran over sweat-slicked skin, then dipped beneath his waistband.

He was hot, hard, and hungry—desperate for more. He writhed against the man behind him, wordlessly trying to convey the depth of his need as he lifted his hips, urging the fingers lower. He stretched his arms back, his hands grasping a tight ass and attempting to pull his partner closer. The man withdrew his hand from Xander’s jeans and he moaned his disappointment.

His moan turned into a groan of satisfaction when the man cupped him through his jeans. "Yesss," he hissed, thrusting into the hand gripping him. "Please."

"Want it bad, do you?" the man whispered in his ear.

"Yes," Xander grunted.

"You don’t even care who gets you off, do you?" the man continued hoarsely.

"No," Xander agreed breathlessly. "Please."

"Do you want to suck me?"

Xander hesitated. For a moment, the other man’s voice had sounded familiar, but a less than gentle squeeze of his hand recaptured Xander’s attention. "Yes!"

"Want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, God, yes." Xander’s voice shook and his body shuddered. He thrust into the man’s hand, and then back against the cock grinding into his ass, searching for release, no longer caring if he came in his pants.

"What about him?" the man continued, keeping his voice low. He nudged Xander to open his eyes and took his hand off him long enough to point out a man leaning against the railing that surrounded the dance floor, his eyes locked on them. "Would you let him fuck you? Would you spread your legs for him and raise your pretty ass in the air so he could bury his cock inside you?"

Xander whimpered as the man’s hand returned to his aching prick. The man he’d pointed out had dark hair, light eyes, and olive skin, but Xander was so turned-on it wouldn’t have mattered if he’d had horns. "Yes," he gasped.

"Always knew you were a slut, Harris," the man behind him said in his normal, snarky tone. "If I’d realized you’d give it up to any...dick...I’d have given you a taste of this before now." He jerked his hips.

Xander froze as the English accent penetrated his muzzy brain. He slowly tilted his head to the side. Sharp cheekbones, blue eyes, and bleached hair filled his vision, and he suddenly had trouble breathing. He tried to pull away, but Spike sharply pulled him back against his chest.

"Oh, no you don’t," he hissed. "You’ve been making a right spectacle of yourself, Harris, offering it up to anyone who had the balls to take you in hand." He tightened his grip on Xander’s cock. "So to speak. You’re not goin’ anywhere, pet, ‘cause I’ve got plans for you," Spike purred. "Gonna do you up right, luv."

Xander shivered at Spike’s tone and felt his bones melt. He wanted to pull away—this was Spike! Evil vampire. But there was a part of him that wanted to know what it would feel like to have the promise of that hardness pressing against his ass fulfilled. To feel it slamming into him, ramming his prostate with every pass.

Spike slid one hand under his t-shirt, pinching and pulling on his nipples, which distracted him enough to allow the vampire to pull his zip down and slip his fingers inside to stroke his leaking erection.

"No knickers, Harris?" Spike asked sarcastically. "I’m shocked."

Xander gasped and clenched his fingers, only realizing then that he’d never relinquished his grip on Spike’s ass. Christ! Was Spike going to pull him out right here? And was he going to let him? Xander was lost in the desire flooding his body. He needed to cum so badly that if Spike wanted to do him right here on the dance floor, he’d probably let him.

"You like this, don’t you?" Spike teased, raking a nail up Xander’s length. "Knowing they’re watching. ‘Nother thing I didn’t know about you, pet. You want me to shove your pants down and take you right here? Bend you over the railing, maybe?"

Xander couldn’t think, much less form words. Thank God he didn’t have to. Spike drew his hands away from Xander. "Let’s go, pet," he commanded. "I bet you look pretty on your knees."

Xander staggered when Spike let go of him and pulled out of his grasp. It took a moment for him to process what Spike had said, and then stumble eagerly after him, remembering belatedly to zip his jeans. When he made it to the bathroom, Spike was leaning against the wall smoking.

The doors on two of the stalls were closed, and Xander could hear the slap of skin and moans that indicated they were being put to good use. One remained empty, if the open door was any indication, but Spike pointed to a spot in front of him. Xander automatically looked at the floor, and then back up at Spike.

"Get over here, Harris," Spike commanded.

Xander moved over to stand in front of him.

"Undo your pants."

Xander’s eyes got big.

Spike’s eyes narrowed. "Undo your pants and shove them down so I can see what you’ve got to offer."

With shaking hands, Xander unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, then shoved them down his hips until his cock and balls were hanging free. Spike looked him over critically. He took another drag off his cigarette.

"On your knees," Spike said.

Xander’s heart started beating rapidly and his chest heaved. Holy Hell! Spike wanted to...right out here in the open where anyone could see! The head on Xander’s shoulders and the head in his pants debated the merits of getting off with Spike’s dick up his ass versus using his own hand. At least they were more private than when he was letting Spike fondle him on the dance floor, he told himself.

Swallowing hard, Xander lowered himself to his knees in front of Spike, the grime on the floor soaking into his jeans, and then looked up at him through hair that had fallen over his forehead. The vampire took a deep breath and tossed his cigarette towards an overflowing sink.

"Knew you’d look good on your knees," he said. "Take me out."

Xander fumbled with Spike’s belt, fingers trembling with nerves and desire. When the buckle was finally undone, he opened Spike’s jeans. Not-so-little Spike fell out into his hand—looked like Spike wasn’t wearing any underwear, either. Xander caressed the hard flesh, gently pushed the foreskin back, then leaned forward and licked the pre-cum off the tip. He looked up at Spike to make sure he was doing what the vampire wanted, and licked his lips anxiously.

Spike groaned. "Open your mouth," he instructed.

Xander opened his mouth and watched eagerly as Spike grabbed the base of his cock and aimed it towards the waiting orifice. He ran the head around Xander’s lips, leaving a trail of sticky ejaculate, while Xander attempted to capture it with his tongue. Finally, *finally*, Spike set the head of his cock on Xander’s tongue.

He looked up at Spike pleadingly. The vampire stared back at him through heavily-lidded eyes, then nodded. Xander immediately closed his mouth and began sucking with loud, slurping noises. He worked his way up and down Spike’s shaft, taking more in each time. He felt Spike move, and knew the blond wanted to fuck his mouth, but was holding himself back.

Xander took Spike in as far as he could, feeling the tip of his cock hit the back of his throat, and reached up to grab his ass, squeezing taut cheeks as he swallowed around the length in his mouth. Spike grabbed his hair with one hand and Xander looked up at him, practically begging him with his eyes.

Spike repositioned himself, grabbed hold of Xander’s head with both hands, and began fucking his face. Xander moaned his appreciation around the cock sliding forcefully in and out of his mouth, eliciting a reciprocal groan from Spike, and resulting in the vampire slamming into his mouth with even less restraint.

Xander reached for the cock bouncing against his stomach with each thrust of Spike’s hips. He was hard and aching and desperate for release. Spike gripped his hair tightly and pulled until Xander rolled watering eyes up to look at him. "Don’t touch yourself," he growled.

Xander whined around the cock in his mouth. Devilishly, he pressed his tongue to the underside, letting the tip of his stiffened tongue poke into the slit each time Spike drove back into his mouth. Spike grunted and pulled out of Xander’s mouth. Like a baby denied the teat, Xander followed after it, trying to recapture it.

Spike grabbed him by the mouth, pressing his cheeks painfully against his teeth, and jerked his head around. "Wanna fuck you," he said hoarsely.

Xander squeaked, and then blushed. Spike smirked. "Get on your feet, Harris," he ordered softly.

Xander rose to his feet and allowed Spike to manhandle him until he was bent over a radiator that looked like it had been well-used in the past, his jeans down around his ankles. Xander was breathing so hard he could barely make out the rustling behind him, and jumped when Spike slathered cold lube between his cheeks.

He jumped again at the breath on his neck when Spike leaned over him and whispered, "Gonna do you good, Harris," as a finger pushed inside him. Spike fucked him with the one finger, finding and brushing his prostate just once to fill him with anticipation, before sliding a second in with the first. "Gonna fill you up and fuck you so good. Gonna ruin you for any other man. Only my cock’ll do."

Xander moaned, clawing at the peeling paint on the radiator as three fingers pumped into him, stretching and fucking until he thought he’d scream. Spike removed his fingers, quickly positioned himself and grabbed Xander's hips, then slammed into him, and Xander did scream. He pulled out almost all the way and leaned over Xander’s back.

"Tell me how much you want it," he said.

"Yes, Spike, please, I want it," Xander responded breathlessly.

Spike thrust in and out, then held still. "I’m not sure I believe you, Harris," he said.

"Oh, God, Spike, please! Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Spoil me..."

Spike drove in.

"Yes, God, spoil me for anyone else!" Xander cried, and Spike proceeded to do so, pistoning in and out of his ass as fingers dug into his hips. Xander pushed back, fingers clenching the top of the radiator to keep from reaching for his untended cock which was demanding attention. Spike kept punching his prostate, and Xander was seeing stars.

"Spike, Spike, God, I don’t think..."

"Cum for me, Xander," Spike purred in his ear.

"Oh...*God*!" Xander’s body stiffened and fireworks exploded as he erupted, shooting spurt after spurt of semen onto the radiator. Spike continued to pound into him, then he heard the vampire roar, and felt him pulse and swell inside him before everything went black.

When Xander regained consciousness, Spike was draped over his back, his hands moving tenderly up and down his sides, whispering endearments.

"Uhn, how long?" Xander asked groggily.

"Just a couple minutes," Spike replied softly. "You okay, luv?"

Xander thought about that. His ass hurt, in a good way, his cock ached, and he didn’t think his legs were going to support him when he straightened. "Yeah," he said, smiling, "great."

"That was bloody fantastic, Xan," Spike said. "You were so fucking hot out there on the dance floor. I got so turned on watching you. Watching them all wanting you, and knowing you were mine. Mine." He petted Xander’s head.

"Spike," Xander said warningly, "despite the fact that you call me ‘pet’, I am not in fact your pet. And do you think I can get off this...thing now?" he asked disgustedly, indicating the nasty radiator.

Spike grinned at him, then lifted off his back, gently pulled out, and helped Xander straighten up. He groaned as muscles stretched and joints popped. They cleaned up and tucked themselves back into their jeans.

"Wanna go dance?" Spike asked hopefully.

"No!" Xander blushed.

"Why not?" Spike asked with a slight pout.

"Because you...we...they..."

Spike smirked and waggled an eyebrow. "You seemed to be enjoying it at the time. I know they did."

Xander’s blush deepened. "That was different...heat of the moment stuff. I couldn’t just go back out there now after we..."

"I could heat you up again," Spike offered, his voice low and sexy.

Xander swallowed hard. He knew it would be so easy for Spike to do, a look, a light touch, and he’d be primed. And then Spike glanced up at Xander through his lashes. Xander trembled. He strived to make his brain and mouth work in conjunction. "H-how about we go home and take a shower?" he suggested.

Spike’s eyes glazed over. Xander wasn’t sure if he was picturing him wet and slippery with soap, or remembering the last time they’d showered together and ended up crawling out of the tub because they couldn’t stand.

"‘Kay," Spike squeaked, and then cleared his throat. "I mean, right, good idea." He grabbed Xander’s hand and jerked him out of the bathroom.

"Oh, and next time," Xander said, "you get to be the slutty, dancer-type person."

"Whatever you say, luv," Spike replied.

Xander grinned. He so enjoyed a distracted Spike. But not as much as he was gonna enjoy watching Spike’s hot, tight little body on the dance floor next time they played this particular game.



The End