TITLE: Our Day

AUTHORS: Salustra and Pet

E-MAILS: Salustra: goddess_salustra@juno.com; Pet: spikespet2001@yahoo.com.

PAIRING: Angelus/Spike; Angel/Spike

SUMMARY: Spike and Angelus spend Valentine's Day together- period piece. Then Spike and Angel talk on Valentine's Day in the present day. This was done as a response to the Valentine's Day 2004 Challenge at the batpack.

DISTRIBUTION: Various lists and Wierd Romance RP- BtVS/Ats RP http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WierdRomance. Anyplace else is fine, just let us know where it is going.

SPOILERS: Through Season 5 Ats

DISCLAIMER: We don't own any of these characters; they belong to Joss and ME. We really wish we could borrow Spike and Angel for a little while though.

FEEDBACK: Yes please. We live for it, really.



Our Day
by Salustra and Pet


Spike putters about, getting ready. He hopes his little display will help ease Angelus' temper. He's been such a bear lately. Not that Spike has done much to ease this. They've been at loggerheads over every little thing.

But the ladies have gone away to visit the Master, and it is only he and Angelus now. Besides, it's Valentine's Day. And if nothing else, Spike is a sentimental soul. It was a Valentine's Day so long ago when Angelus initiated a shy young William in the arts of manly love.

So tonight he has stolen the makings of a fine dinner... mostly intended for things other than merely eating. He has honey, and clotted cream, and raspberries for dessert. For dinner, fine steaks cooked rare and bloody. He has candles set up all about the room, and a bower thickly laid with pillows and silk sheets. He is putting the finishing touches on the steaks as he feels Angelus approaching.

Angelus storms in the house and slams the door cursing and screaming loudly. "Damn minions....Darla says doesn't matter if they are stupid Angelus they do their job,well I say ta hell with that. I should kill them all and start over. WILL! Where are thee?"

Spike comes walking out with the steaks and sets them on the table. "It's Spike. And I'm here, Angelus."

Angelus takes off his jacket and throws it over the couch in the corner. His eyes glow and flash. "Will I do not have ta patience to fight with thee and I will not abide that horrid name you choose ta call yourself. What have ya done today childe?"

"Ahhh, how soon you forget. You always forget. It's St.Valentine's Day, and I've laid a fine feast for you."

Angelus finally takes a look around and narrows his eyes at Spike. "What game are ya playing with me boy? I know full well what day it is, but it's been forever since you have wanted to have any interest in me."

Spike moves closer to him, brushing slightly against him. "So I'm not allowed to change my mind? I remembered, that's all. I was thinking about how you deflowered young William all that time ago and how good it felt and I wanted to be with you." Spike's eyes flash defiance and arousal at Angelus. "So is it not permitted?"

Angelus wrenches Spikes head back, his fangs glittering, but his game face not to the fore. "It shouldn't be." Then he lowers his lips to Spike's cutting his lips slightly. He retracts his fangs and licks the tiny drops of blood that form. He sighs, loosening his grip and standing back. "But it will be. Canna deny you anything. It will prove to be my downfall."

Spike licks his bruised lips with the very tip of his tongue and steps back. He lowers himself into a chair and gestures to the other one. "Rare meat, and fine claret, just as you like."

Angleus loosens his tie and sits looking around at everything. He picks up the wine-- it's fruity and earthy just like it should be. He rolls the glass around in his fingers. He looks over at Spike dressed so nicely, not a hair out of place. "You went ta a lot of trouble my boy-- rare steak, good wine, candles, and if I am not mistaken that's a bower over there just calling for attention. Do you have something specific in mind my Will?"

Spike takes a sip of wine and licks his lips again, relishing the slight tang of pain. "I did. I intended to seduce you, or induce you to seduce me, and roger me thoroughly on the bower over there. Or the floor. Or the table. Or anywhere else you decide."

Angelus shakes his head but manages a laugh. He still hates this new personality his Will has adapted. He is very glad Drusilla is not here for him to slap around the house for encouraging this change. He looks at his steak and pushes it toward Spike. "Cut it and feed me. We can start there if you want me ta trust you. Show me you mean it."

Spike cuts the steak, and then comes and kneels on the floor next to Angelus. He lifts a piece in his fingers up to Angelus' lips.

Angelus looks down at Spike and quirks his lip in a tiny smile. "Well never let it be said you still can't be inventive my boy." He opens his mouth.

Spike feeds it to him, watching him slowly chew and swallow the bloody red meat. Spike takes a longer strip, and grips just the end of it between his lips and brings his mouth to Angelus' mouth.

Angelus chuckles. "Oh, someone wants this very badly doesn't he?"

Spike can't say anything, but he nods slowly and dips his eyes in a submissive gesture.

Angelus opens his mouth and leans down, sucking the meat into his mouth, bringing their lips closer together til they meet. He bites into it breaking them apart and leans back and licks his lips. He smirks and wipes his lips. "Delicious."

Spike chews and swallows the little left in his mouth and comes back with another piece. Angelus repeats as before, then takes a sip of his claret. An idea comes to him, and he takes a mouthful of the claret and pulls Spike to him. He kisses him, feeding the claret in his mouth to Spike. Spike swallows obediently, his cheeks flushing. They continue like this until both the meat and the claret are gone, and Spike is left kneeling in front of Angelus.

Angelus rubs his hand along Spike's cheek. "So beautiful, you're so beautiful Will. I want my boy. Give my boy and you can have me. Is that asking too much, Childe?"

Spike is stirred by this familiar scene, kneeling in front of his Grandsire, and aroused by the game they have begun playing. He wants Angelus now, and his blood is yearning for him. So he thinks back on what he used to be, and he lets his face soften, and his old accent return. He looks up at Angelus with shy sweet eyes. "No, nothing's too much for my Sire."

Angelus smiles and stands up bringing Spike with him. He kisses him soundly, then releases him. "Take off your clothes. I wish ta watch ye." And he leans back against the table.

Spike tries to continue to think like William. It's a mindset he has tried to leave behind and it's almost painful. He slips off his jacket and sets it aside. Then he unbuttons his shirt, peeling it back to reveal his sculpted torso. He keeps his eyes low, looking up only occasionally to see Angelus' reaction. He is wearing no shoes, having been planning on a seduction and a quick disrobing, so all that is left is his trousers. He unbuttons them and slides them off, turning to the side and showing his ass to Angelus as he bends over to remove them.

Angelus points to the bower. "Lay down Will."

Spike moves over and lays down. His cock is hard in anticipation. He mewls slightly and purrs.

Angelus starts to remove his clothes piece by piece until he is naked before Spike. He then goes over and grabs the honey, cream and raspberries and walks to the bower, setting them all down beside it. "Stay still. I want you on your back. And spread your legs for me, my beautiful boy."

Spike moans. "You haven't called me that in such a long time. Am I still your beautiful boy?" he asks, as he spreads his legs before Angelus. Angelus is still brutally handsome, a Rodin come to life, as perfect as Spike remembers him.

Angelus crawls over him like a big cat and sniffs him from hair to neck. Then he crawls slowly down his body to his hip bones, lowering his nose further down till he is buried in his curls and he whispers reverently, "Oh, yes, boy. You're still my beautiful boy. You're my everything." He changes into game face, trailing the fangs to the femoral artery, and sinks them into it softly.

Spike emits a strangled cry and he cums, shooting onto his belly. "Oh god Sire yes!" He can feel the blood leaving him flowing into Angelus' mouth, and the fangs sunk into his flesh. The pain and pleasure are delicious.

Angelus extracts his fangs, and licks the holes till they heal over. Then he kisses the spot once more. He reaches over and grabs the honey, staying between Spike's legs. "You taste so good my little one, so rich and succulent." Angelus is mixing the honey around with his finger then he drizzles some over Will's cock.

Spike's cock twitches. He begins to whimper, in anticipation of what is to come. "Thank you, Sire."

Angelus hums and bends down licking up his honey trail slowly.

His cock is soon hard again under the stimulation of Angelus' tongue. He is purring and his hands clench in the sheets as he struggles to stay still.

Angelus drizzles more and repeats the action of licking up the honey trail.

Spike is shaking from the effort of holding still. "May I move, Sire... please?"

Angelus shakes his head and sets his hand on the center of Spike's chest. He holds him down while he engulfs Spike's cock, sucking fast and hard. This is something he rarely indulges in, but today is a special day.

Spike can no longer contain himself and his hips buck slightly as Angelus' mouth works on his cock. "Oh... ohgod Sire ...so good...."

Angelus deep throats all of Spike and swallows.

Spike growls and shifts into game face as this unusual privilege is afforded him. Usually it was Angelus receiving this pleasure as Spike worked, usually kneeling. His thighs tense as his bliss increases.

Angelus scrapes his fangs over Spike's cock then deep throats and swallows again.

Spike howls and is panting hard. "Oh god, Sire...." He wonders, in the back of his mind, if his sire intends to bite here too.

When he gets the howl and knows Spike is so close to tipping over, he slowly sinks his fangs into the base when he lowers again and swallows one last time, suctioning his throat as tight as he can.

Spike cums, screaming and snarling. His hands beat into the pillows. He manages to keep his hips from bucking with what little control he has left. Then he slumps back into the bower.

Angelus extracts his fangs and swallows pulls back slowly, till Spike slips from his mouth. Then he crawls up and licks his lips. He grabs the raspberries, waiting for Spike to calm and collect himself.

It takes a while, but eventually Spike's face smoothes again and he lies still. His eyes meet Angelus'. "Yes, Sire?"

Angelus shrugs and picks up a raspberry, plopping it in his mouth. "Nothing in particular Will, I was just admiring, waiting for you to come back to yourself. Would you like ta have a raspberry?"

"Yes, please, Sire." He opens his mouth obediently, as apparently Angelus does not want him to move.

Angelus plops a raspberry into Spike's mouth. "Go on then, chew. You may not have to worry about choking to death, but such a fine fruit should not be wasted."

Spike takes the raspberry and rolls it on his tongue, spearing it onto the tip and pushing it back up to his lips. He smashes it between his lips and then lets it drop and chews and swallows. His lips are now stained with red raspberry juice.

Angelus smiles and leans over, licking Spike's lips. Then he drops another into his mouth, digging his tongue in and swirling it around Spike's mouth til it crumbles. Then he sucks the sweet juice from Spike's mouth into his, swallowing. He pulls back and rubs another along his lips.

Spike moans. He darts his tongue out to lick the berry and capture it, and then kisses Angelus with the berry between his lips. It smashes between them in an explosion of juice, and he kisses and licks until the juice is gone.

Setting the bowl aside, Angelus cups Spike's face in his hands. He kisses him hard and fast with all the burning passion he feels flaring inside him, trying to crawl inside his boy, to live in him.

Spike is taken aback by the passion of the kiss, and struggles to return as good as he gets. He begins to grow hard again, painfully, as his Sire plunders his mouth.

Angelus pulls back, panting-- something he never does for he does not need to catch his breath. And he looks down on his boy, his eyes a burning amber. "You're mine Will. Tell me. Say it."

Spike stares back into those eyes...predator eyes that transfix him. He whimpers. "I'm yours, Sire."

His eyes flash, and he grabs the cream, trickling a path down Spike's body. He runs his fingers through it with a slight bit of pressure, his voice low. "You say it, Will, but I don't feel it. There's no feeling behind it. Try again."

That voice! It makes him squirm. Makes him want to beg. "I'm yours, Sire." he repeats huskily.

Angelus nods, trickling some cream into the down hairs on Spike's crotch and running his fingers through. "That's right. You're mine, deep down. Who made you is inconsequential." Angleus is silent for a moment, then trickles more, watching the cream slip farther down. Then his voice sounds out, barely a whisper now. "You're always going to belong to me, Will or Spike. You're always going to want me, love me, desire me, maybe even hate me-- but you will always be mine."

His cock, still aching from the bite earlier, twitches. Deep down Spike knows he is right. Any other time he would scream his defiance, but not right now. For now, this night, Angelus owned him again. "Yes, Sire, I will always be yours."

The smile that graces Angelus' face is the closest to warm and loving it will probably ever be. He dips his whole hand in the cream and brings it soaking and dripping to Spike's hole, tracing around the outside. "Good, I was afraid ya may have forgotten. Do you still love me too, then?"

Did he? Spike had to look deep inside himself. William had loved Angelus, this was certain, but did Spike? Slowly, he nodded and then found his voice. "Yes, I love you still."

Angelus' chest rumbles. He cannot stand the emotion, the feeling. He usually views it as a weakness. But on this day, on this occasion, he revels in it. He pushes his finger forward, breaching his boy's hole gently, and lets the cream on his finger ease the way. He starts to thrust it. "Aye, that is good ta hear. I would not want ta think on our special day…the day in itself would be cheapened if my beautiful boy did not feel as he always has towards me. I think I would be so very upset and heartbroken."

Heartbroken? Angelus? Spike looks up into his face, memorizing the expression. He doubts very much he will ever see it this way again. He can't help it...his hand stretches out and strokes the side of Angelus' face.

Angelus adds another finger, twisting them now, the cream lubricating the way. "You canna tell anyone about our day. It must be ours, just ours ...you can tell no one what I said or what you saw on my face, Will. Do ye understand me?"

Spike nods. "I understand, Sire. No one."

Angelus brushes against his prostate. "Good boy. Are you ready for me, my little one?"

Spike whimpers and moans, and thrusts his hips against the invading finger. "Yes, oh god, Sire, I am ready for you!"

Angelus removes his fingers and positions himself at Spike's quivering hole. "Legs over my shoulder Will."

Spike shivers. He lifts his legs and hooks them over Angelus' broad shoulders. He feels completely open and vulnerable. He whimpers low in his throat.

Angelus strokes Spike's cheek softly, then starts to push forward, breaching through and letting the tight muscle encase him. Groaning he whispers, "My beautiful, lovely boy you feel so good. You feel like home."

"Home. Yes, Sire, like Home. Let me be your home." He pulls tight and hard against his Sire, drawing him in further.

Angelus is completely settled. His body shakes and his hands knead into Spike's ass cheeks. "I canna be easy Will, been much too long. I canna be easy on you. I want ye too much."

"I'm not afraid. Ravage me, Sire. Take your pleasure." He digs his hands into the sheets.

Angelus simply nods, and starts a hard and feverish pace. But even Spike can tell he is not being as hard as he can be. He also brushes against his boy's prostate on each thrust.

The sensations are exquisite, but he doesn't want Angelus to be cheated. "Don't hold back, Sire."

Angelus brushes his hand over Spike's face while pumping furiously. "Special day. I do not wish ta hurt my boy."

"I'll heal." He almost wanted the pain.

Angleus stills for a second, his face extremely open once again. "You'll hate me."

Spike looks at him, his face also open. "No, I won't. I want to please you. I want you so deep and so hard I will never forget this day."

He nods and pulls Spike's ass tight against his hip, then starts to jack and thrust so hard and deep-- no rhythm-- just the feel and the release in mind. No time to relish, no time to savor-- he wants to take; he wants to make his boy writhe. "You'll....have...it...then...my ..beautiful Will."

He can feel his Sire, deep within him, the violence of the thrusts battering him open. He tears the sheets, his hands ripping holes in where his fingers dig in. He is helpless before the barely leashed fury of his Sire, and he loves it. "God...yes!...yes!....yes!"

Angleus changes into game face. He is so close already, and he tilts Spike's neck back, but makes sure he can still see his face. He growls around his fangs. "I'm you're only God , Will, now scream for me." He sinks his fangs into Spike's neck deeply and cums, wave after wave, still hammering and sucking Will's exquisite nectar.

Spike screams, loud and long, even as his poor abused cock cums. The pain and the pleasure are so mixed now he can no longer tell the difference and his mind is completely overwhelmed.

Angelus leans down and kisses Spikes tummy. "Happy Valentine's day, Will, my beautiful wonderful boy."




PRESENT DAY, LOS ANGELES:

Angel pops back to the office and hears Wes saying the goodbyes to their last meeting of the day.

"Yes, thank you for signing the papers. The treaty will help greatly in keeping the peace between your two tribes. Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day."

Angel frowns, and looks at Wes. "Do you think cave dwelling demons even care about Valentine's Day Wesley? I'm thinking no."

Wes turns and shrugs. "It's amazing what people- or demons- will care about. Best not to make assumptions, Angel."

Angel looks out towards the city, thinking back again to his daydream, to his past, and nods. "Yeah, guess you're right. Why are you still here anyway? Don't you have plans on this great day of love, candy and flowers?"

"As a matter of fact I do. Going to call my mum. Then perhaps go out to a bar and try to find someone suitable to spend the evening with. What about yourself?"

Angel loosens his tie and stands up, clapping Wes gently on the back. "Wes, Valentine's Day and I just don't swing anymore. Long story. Now go on have fun I don't need you to watch over me twenty-four seven Wes. I'll be fine tell me all about your fun time tomorrow, all right?"

"Right. See you tomorrow, Angel." Wes heads to leave the office. As he opens the door, Spike saunters in. He plops down on the edge of Angel's desk. " 'Ello Peaches. Happy Valentine's Day."

Wes gives Angel a small smile of pity then heads out. Angel shuts the doors and looks at Spike. "What do you want? It's been a long day and I smell of chocolate and roses. I think I need to shower or I may indeed hack. So make it good, I'm tired."

Spike takes a sniff. "Why, yes you do. Very nice, actually. Just came down because I was feeling miserable. As everyone knows, misery loves company, and so I immediately thought of you."

Angel snorts and opens the liquor cabinet and pours himself a whiskey. "How very kind of you, Spike. Well, you came, you spread your misery. Now be a good little lad and be gone."

"Oh...make me. I haven't bothered you nearly enough yet."

Angel tosses back the glass and fills another, looking out the windows. "Will, just go away. All I need is you on top of my entire hearts and candy, platitudes of love day. I want to drink, I want to stare at mammoth buildings, and I wanna forget Valentine's Day ever existed."

"Miserable bastard. What do you have against love?"

"It's a lie. It's something made up for kiddies and people who are lonely. It's propaganda. It's money in rich mens' pockets. There is no such thing as love-- not when you dig deep. It's not what I have against it-- it's what I know about it-- and I know it's a bunch of shit."

Spike grabs the whiskey and pours himself a glass, brushing against Angel as he does so. "Fat lot of good a soul has done you. I know for a fact you didn't always feel this way." Spike knocks back the glass of whiskey and sets it down.

Angel grabs his whiskey back and shoves it back in the cabinet. "No ,you don't. You have no clue, so don't act like you do." Angel walks to his desk and sits on it, trying to stave off his daydream. He was just bored and the day had worn him to bits. He wasn't gonna let Spike get to him.

Spike smirks. His accent softens, to one he hasn't used in a hundred years or so. "Ahhhh, you've forgotten what day it is. You always forget."

Angel looks up, his eyes glittering. "What game are ya playing with me boy? I know full well what day it is, but it's been forever since you have wanted to have any interest in me."

Spike smiled. "So you do remember." He walks over to him, and looks him in the eye. "I still love you, Sire."

Angel caresses Spike's cheek. "And you're still my beautiful boy."

"Am I? Am I still? Come upstairs with me and prove it then." Spike grabs his hand and pulls back slightly.

Angel stands but stops Spike. "It's the day, Spike. You don't have to just cause of the day. Will, you don't owe me anything."

Spike places his palm on the side of Angel's cheek. "Not here because of owing. I've missed you and that's the truth. And I thought...just maybe... today you'd remember and take me back."

Angel nods and leans over kissing Spike softly. He walks with Spike's hand in his to the elevator. "I remember, Will. Let's celebrate Valentine's Day, then. You and me. It's our day."

"Our day," Spike repeats, "Happy Valentine's Day." He kisses Angel again passionately as the elevator doors close.



end