Title: Open Window

Author: Belynda

Feedback: Belynda, belindat@ihug.co.nz

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: A/X, X/Spike

Rating: VERY NC-17

Archiving: Yes to CKoS

Series: I Love You Dead Boy - part 8

Website: http://slasharchive.simplenet.com/belynda.htm

Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be, but I can dream.

Notes: Written in several hours, unbeta'd. More angst in this story and a lot more sex. More of Angelus being...well, Angelus. Again feedback is wanted.<g>

Summary: Angelus wants to play.

 

Open Window
by Belynda

8:47 PM

Spike reluctantly drew back from the tender kiss he was sharing with Xander. With a sigh, he stroked a fingertip down the teenagers soft cheek. "You be careful out there. I would hate to lose you pet, especially after I've just found you."

Laughter dancing in his eye, Xander pressed a quick kiss to the Vampires lips. "Yes Mom. Anything else Mom?"

"Watch who you are calling Mom there pet. I would hate to punish you."

Eyes darkening with rekindled desire, Xander pressed his body close to his lovers. "Oh, kinky stuff. Do I get to wear a nappy and a bib?" He teased.

"None of that now! Get off with you, or else you'll be spending another night here. Not that I would mind though." Taking that final step, he brought their bodies closer together. Both were becoming aroused. Xander, well, because he was a teenager. Spike, because it Xander he held in his arms.

Arms around the other, they sank into a deep kiss, as Spike slowly rocked the mortals hips into his. His slender hands caressing Xander's ass. It still amazed the Vampire that he could become so aroused, so quickly. Maybe because he was falling in love with the mortal.

The overwhelming urge to protect the mortal from harm was at times overpowering, especially when it came to Angel. He didn't know why his maker had turned away from the boy he held in his arms. And he wasn't sure he wanted to know. But he knew that when he saw Angel again, the urge to protect Xander from more harm, be it physically or emotional, would come out fill force. And he wasn't sure what he would do then.

Pulling back, Xander told the Vampire "I really have to go now. I've got to get some sleep before school tomorrow. And I know that I won't get it here."

"Xander, hon, it's Friday already. It's Saturday tomorrow."

"Oh. I suppose I forgot what with everything happening...." Shaking his thoughts away from Angel, he gave Spike one last kiss and headed to the door. "I'll come around tomorrow night, say nine?" At Spike's nod, he walked out of the room, heading home.

**********

9:03 PM

Hanging his coat on the coat rack inside the front door, Xander thoughts again turned to Angel. The pain of knowing that Angel didn't want him anymore, the fact that he would rather be with Buffy, rocked him off his feet, and he slid down the wall. As silent tears ran down his face, he remembered seeing Buffy at Angels place the night before.

God it hurt! It was like all the rejections, all the lies believed, all the hurts of this whole life, rolled into one. The pain almost overtook him, making him wonder if he should give it all up. After all there was nothing in his life worth living for now. Nothing.

But then a picture formed in his mind and he knew that one person would miss him. Spike. God, he didn't know what he would have done if it hadn't been for Spike. He knew that the Vampire had stronger feelings for him than what he felt in return. But it did feel nice to be in someone's arms, knowing that they would protect you.

Wiping at his cheeks, he got painfully to his feet. He was tired. Week after week of late nights, due to Angel, was taking his toll on him. But that would change now that Angel was out of his life. Now, instead of sleepless nights, he would have to deal with his broken heart with the help of Spike.

Climbing the stairs slowly and entering his room, he couldn't help wondering what he would do when he saw Buffy again. Beating her senseless *sounded* good, but in reality she would clean the room with his body. Why Buffy? "Shit Dead Boy. Why did it have to be her?"

"Maybe because she was easy."

Startled out of his skin and a few other things, Xander saw that Angel was sitting in the shadow's of his room. His eyes quickly took in the open window. Soaking up the sight of his lover for a brief moment, he then remembered what had happened. "What the fuck do you want? Buffy didn't fulfill your *needs* so you came here looking for someone who could?"

Standing, the Vampire shrugged out of his long leather jacket. "Oh, she fulfilled them. She just turned out to be a bad lay. And she snores." Grimacing as if biting into a lemon, he undid the buttons on his black silk shirt.

"Well, la de da da. You've made your choice on who you want. You can't change it now. And it doesn't matter if she was bad or not or if she snores. You made the decision to sleep with her. Now you have to deal with those actions. And just what in the shit do you think you are doing?!" Xander shouted, finally noticing that Angel was stripping off his cloths.

The Vampire arched a brow. "What does it look like? It would be easier for you if you took your cloths off as well. Saves me having to rip them off you."

Stunned, and aroused by the sight of his now naked lover, Xander felt his own hands raising to pull off his t-shirt. Sanity returned and with it anger. "No! Not now and not later. You made your decision. Live with it and stay the hell away from me. Now get out of my house!"

Angel just smiled and stepped closer. Running a hand up and around the back of angry teenager, he sank his fingers into Xander's hair. Then he pulled it tight, arching the boys neck up and back, but making sure that he could still see into those frightened eyes. "You are mine. And you will always be mine. At least until I get tired of you or tell you otherwise." Seeing the anger in Xander's eyes, he smiled. "Now, lets get down to business." And with that, he kissed the imprisoned boy, taking his mouth cruelly and thoroughly.

Xander resisted for but a brief moment, but then he gave into this lover, wanting everything to be as it was before. Moaning he arched up into the cold body of the Vampire, his hands coming around to hold onto Angel's back. Again he moaned, this time in regret, as his hands where taken and held behind his back in a firm grip.

He lost himself within the possessing kiss of his lover, forgetting everything that had happened the night before. Soon he found himself naked on the bed with Angel pressed against him. He groaned as Angel's teeth grazed his hard nipples, making him even harder. Then he found himself flipped over and pulled up to his knees, his head pushed down into the pillow. With a start he felt the cold lube being inserted into his body and he tried to relax. But before he had had a chance to be prepared for Angel's hard cock, he felt the Vampire push inside him.

Stuck within the onslaught of pain, Xander couldn't tell his lover that he was hurting as his face was pushed further into the pillow. Just as he was feeling light headed from lack of air, his head was jerked up, bring him to his hands. Taking in deep gulps of air, he almost missed what Angle said. Then he wished he had.

"You are mine. I'll share you with whoever I please. But if I catch you with anyone else I will punish you. And you won't enjoy it." Each statement was followed by a hard thrust, and against his will Xander felt himself growing aroused again.

Angel was now thrusting in slow, drawing it out. Reaching around he took Xander's erection in hand and started stroking it. The teenager thrust into the hand eagerly with a moan. Then the Vampire told the unresisting mortal of his demand. "You can't come before me. If you do, I won't let you come again tonight until I decide. Understood." When Xander didn't reply, he yanked on the hair he still held within his grasp.

With a yelp Xander replied. "Yes! I understand. But I will come if you keep on touching me-"

Angel laughed. "That's the point. No matter what I do you must not come."

Groaning, Xander tried to think about something that would take him away from what Angel was doing to him. But the feel of Angel's long hard cock, sliding in and out, the Vampires hand firm around his cock as he was stroked from base to tip, over and over again, was making him lose the battle. Fast.

Angelus smiled, his game face appearing. He knew that Xander wouldn't last much longer. And that was just what he wanted. He was eager for Xander to lose to his demand just so that he could play with him. He hadn't played sex games in years, and he knew that Xander would be the right partner for him for these games.

His attention was brought back to the boy under him. Xander was now arching back onto his cock and then forward into his hand. But the way the teenager was moaning and gasping, he knew that it wouldn't be long now. Smiling once again, he pulled Xander up so that the boys back was leaning against his chest. Bring his mouth to rest against the ear he had kissed just the night before, he whispered one word.

"Come."

And with a cry Xander did. His cum pumping out of his pulsing cock to land on the bed sheets. His ass clenching around Angel's hard cock. Body shaking with emotion and pleasure. Not knowing what was going to come.

After a minute, Xander was still panting from the depth of his orgasm. He opened his eyes to find he was again lying face first on the bed. He could feel Angle laying on his back, a welcoming feel. But then he tensed up when he remembered what Angel had said.

"Yeah, you remember. I told you that you couldn't cum until after I had. You were so close too. Now I'm going to make sure that you don't cum until I want you too." Angel whispered in the teenagers ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

Xander felt Angel leave the bed for a moment and wondered what he was doing. Then he felt the Vampires cold body next to his. He was gently turned onto his side, where he felt something being placed around his cock. Looking down at the bright red leather cock ring, he got the feeling that Angle wasn't playing and meant everything he said.

"Now, where were we? Ah, yes." Angel pushed Xander flat on the bed again, pausing only to push a pillow under Xander's hips. Then parting the teenagers legs, he slowly pushed inside the tight ass. Once he was in to the base, he took a nip at the shoulder below him. Pausing at Xanders start, he slowly began to thrust into the unresisting boy. "If you are good, I'll let you cum. Later."

Shivering at the words, Xander clenched the pillow under his head. And unable to stop himself, thrust up onto the hard cock of his lover. Knowing that this was where he wanted, no, needed, to be.

**********

2:14 AM

For the second night in a row, Spike looked up from his book and got a shock to see someone standing across the room from him. Stunned further by the fact that it was Xander's friend Willow. Swinging his feet off the table to the floor, he got up. "Willow. What do I owe this pleasure?"

Nervously, the redhead, stepped further into the room and looked around. "I'm looking for Xander. I thought he might be here. Is he?"

"No he isn't. He left about four or five hours ago. Why? Isn't he at home?"

"I've been ringing and ringing his phone, but no one is there. I've tried the Bronze and everywhere else I can think of but, I can't find him. So I thought I would try here, but you say you haven't seen him in hours. So that means I'll have to go and have a look around again. Okay, I'll be going now." Willow finished in a rush, *really* uneasy to be here with a Vampire, even if he was dating her best friend.

"Willow, pet, take a deep breath. That's it. Now, I think its best if we try his haunts first. Then we'll try his home." Spike told her as he put on his leather jacket.

"We?''

"Of course. You didn't think that I would let you go out and about this late at night did you? And besides, Xander said he was going to go home and sleep. If he hasn't..." Shaking his head, he opened the door for her. "We'll check thing out before we get worried, okay?" *Damn it Xander, what have you done now?*

**********

2:57 AM

Xander moaned, as Angel slowly thrust into him. Angel had been true to his word, not letting him cum, even as he himself came again and again. His mouth had *that* taste in it from sucking Angel off twice. His stomach was wet with Angel's cum. And his thighs were covered in it from the numerous times he had been fucked, and flooded, by Angel.

Arms raised above his head and tied to the head board with a long piece of rawhide. His eyes covered with a tie that he had hanging in his closet. His mouth filled with a ball bag - as Angel had called it, which was then held tight by the cloth that ran over it to hold it in. And the final touch was small nipple clamps on his nipples.

He was in sensory overload, adrift on a long plane of pleasure, his body denied the final step over into completion. He knew that he wouldn't cum until the cock ring was removed, but that didn't stop him from raising his hips up and onto Angel's cock. His body was tight with need, and slick with sweat.

And neither of them would have it any other way.

**********

3:05 AM

"He has to be here. This is the last place he can be." Willow said as they stood outside Xanders house. They had checked out every place that they could think of, and this was their last hope.

Stepping forward, Spike rang the bell.

**********

Jerking his head up from having just cum again, when he heard the doorbell, Angelus sensed who was at the door, and even though he could take them on, that wasn't his purpose tonight. Pulling away from Xander, he quickly got his cloths on, promising himself a long hot shower when he got home. Opening the window wide enough to get through, he turned back to the bed where Xander lay.

Naked, body slick with sweat and cum, hands tied, eyes and mouth covered, cock ring still firmly in place, he was a beautiful sight. Catching sight of a camera, he took a few photo's and placed them into his pocket. A nice gift to send to the Slayer at a future date.

Leaning down, he removed the ball bag from Xander's mouth. Not giving the teenager a chance to lick his lips, he thrust his tongue inside, kissing the teenager passionately, feeling his desperation to be allowed to cum.

Pulling back, his eyes traced the straining body once more. "I must go my sweet. I'll be back tomorrow night. If I feel like it."

"What?" Xander asked, puzzled as to why Angel was saying he had to leave. "But ... but I haven't cum yet. You said if I was good, you would let me cum. I've been good. I did what ever you said. Please let me cum." Xander whimpered, his body crying out for release.

Sighing, Angelus looked at the window. "Okay. Who ever comes in here is allowed to let you cum." Hearing the doorbell once again, he strode to the window. "Now, I really must go. Oh, and Xander."

"Yes."

"When they ask who did this to you, tell them it was Angelus. And I'm back to play." And with that he was gone, leaving his lover behind in shock.

"Angelus? But Angelus could only be brought back if..." As realization that the cruse had worked it's cruelty once again, and that Angel had been turned back into Angelus, and as he realized that Angel had been with Buffy last night, Xander screamed out "NO!"

**********

Just as Willow and Spike were turning away, they heard Xanders scream from inside. Without thought, Spike broke the door down and run into the house, trying to place where Xander was. Willow, who knew Xander better, rushed up stairs with Spike quickly following. As they neared Xander's bedroom, they could hear his sobbing.

Willow entered the room first. "Oh my god." She breathed as soon as she saw Xander naked before her.

Spike no more shocked then she was, rushed to the bed and slipped off the blindfold. Xander blinked up at him, his sobs fading, his eyes adjusting to the brightness. He was surprised to see Spike there, but then his body remembered the last very hours and it's denied pleasure.

"Oh, god Spike, help me."

Taking a quick look at the erection that was trapped within the tight hold of the cock ring, he moved down the bed. Taking in a note of the semen on his lover's stomach and inner thighs, he knew that Xander had been tormented without being allowed to cum for hours. Settling in-between Xanders spread legs and bending over, he quickly undid the cock ring, and sucked the sore looking cock into his mouth.

It was all that was needed, and with another cry, Xander finally came. Arching up of the bed, his hands clenched around the bars of the head board. His thighs coming up and clenching around Spikes head. A long cry of relief escaping his cry lips.

Willow watched on. Her mouth hanging open as she watched her naked best friend, being sucked off by his lover, and cumming like no one she had ever seen before. And boy was it hot!

After several minutes of cumming down Spikes throat, Xander collapsed back down on the bed, feeling totally drained. He bearly felt it when Spike pulled away. He felt his lover pause at the leather that bond his wrists to the head board. Of course, he had probable seen them before.

Spike realized that Xander was about to drift off to sleep, but he knew that Xander would feel better after a hot shower. Gently he eased off the nipple clamps, and at hearing Xanders moan of pain as the blood rushed back to them, knew that soon he and Angel would have words. He recognized that this was Angel's handiwork but what he didn't understand was why.

Easily picking Xander up, he ask Willow where the shower was. He could see that she was shocked by what she had witnessed, but she had to help Xander now. "Willow, open the rest of the windows in here, and change the bed. Then pack him a bag. It's obvious he isn't safe here."

Then before she could open her mouth, he stepped into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, he waited for it to warm up. Leaning Xander against the wall standing up, he took less than a second to remove his own cloths. Then he was picking Xander back up and he stepped into the shower.

Xander roused a bit when the warm water hit his flesh, but then he turned into Spike, resting his head on his shoulder. With a bit of moving about and shifting, Spike managed to get Xander clean, as well as removing the cum from his own hair when Xander's thighs had closed around his head. But when Xander moaned at his tender touch between the legs, he acknowledged that he could leave that area alone for now.

Turning off the shower, he helped Xander out of the shower and to get dried. Then he took them into the bedroom where Willow had finished the bed and was packing a bag. She had also laid out a set of cloths for Xander.

"How is he?"

"Tired. It's best to let him sleep for now. We can deal with this tomorrow." Spike said quietly as he helped Xander into his cloths.

Willow watched for a minute at the tender way Spike handled Xander. It was obvious that he loved her best friend. "Who do you think...?"

" ...did this to him? Angel." Spike told her the truth simply.

"Angel! But Angel is seeing Buffy. It can't of been him."

"Angel has been seeing Xander for almost a month now. They have been sleeping together." Spike told her while easing Xander's feet into a pair of shoes.

Willow was shocked. Angel and Xander? "But I thought he was seeing you? We saw you a week ago at Angel's place with Xander."

"Yes. Xander had gone there to find Angel, but when Angel turned him away because Buffy was there, he turned to me. That was the night when we first became lovers. And we have been since." He didn't both to tell her that they had only slept together on two nights.

"It wasn't Angel."

Both Spike and Willow looked up when they heard Xanders soft voice. He was lying across the bed looking at Spike. He was pale with dark rings under his eyes.

"Pet, I recognized the ties that where holding your wrists."

"No, you don't understand. It wasn't Angel. It was Angelus. He said to say he's back. And he want's to play."

Stunned, both Willow and Spike stared at Xander in horror.

What were they going to do now?

**********

 

To be continued.

What do *you* think? Will the gang cope with Angelus being back? Will Buffy think it was *she* that turned Angel? Will Spike ever get the cum out of his hair? Will Willow ever stop fantasying about Spike and Xander *doing* it. Stay tuned for the next exciting part in the I Love You Dead Boy series.