TITLE: Old Friends

AUTHORS: Mouse

FEEDBACK: Miditune@aol.com

ARCHIVE: Sure - just let me know where

PAIRING: Angel/Spike

RATING: NC-17 overall, M/M Slash

SPOILERS: 6th Season. Buffy's back, she and Spike are not shagging.

DISCLAIMER: Other people own them.I'm not making any money.just having a little fun.

SUMMARY: Angel has a bad dream, hilarity ensues.

**Special thanks to Bridie for her never ending support.**

 

OLD FRIENDS

By Mouse

 

Angel's POV

Why am I doing this? What if she's there? She'll want to know why I'm calling for him. This is stupid. It was just a dream. He's fine. If he weren't, someone would've called me. Willow, probably. Sweet girl.~

~It's ringing. I should hang up. Then I'll sit here all night. thinking.~

"Hello."

~Good, it's just Giles.~

"Hello Rupert."

~Yes, I'm brilliant with openers. This must be why I keep my mouth shut the majority of the time.~

"Angel. er. pleasure to hear from you. Is something the matter?"

~Why does everyone think something's wrong when I call? I can't phone an old friend just to catch up on current events?~

~Where was I?~

"Oh. uh. No. Nothing's wrong. I just. Have you seen Spike?"

~Yeah, I called to catch up. Can't you tell? ~

"Yes, actually. He's right here. Would you like to speak with him?"

~No Giles, I called just to relieve this ridiculous fear I have that he burst into flames - and now that I know he hasn't, I'll be on my way. Thanks for your time.~

"If I could, please."

~Okay genius, what are you planning on saying to him when he gets on? Hi Spike - glad you're not dead. well, more dead.~

"Certainly. Hold on a moment, I'll get him."

~Right - you do that. I'll just be over here. waiting, and trying to think up a good excuse to give him for interrupting his.~

"Hello?"

~It's him. What do I say? ~

"Spike?"

~Now that was earth shattering, wasn't it.~

"Angel."

~He's pausing. waiting for me to. oh yeah. talk.~

"Uh. everything alright over there?"

~He's not on fire, he's not dead. deader. he's fine. I should go now.~

"Alright as in?"

~Great. he wants me to elaborate.~

"I just. wanted to make sure. I mean. you'd call me if you were in trouble, right?"

~Okay. where the hell did that come from? ~

~He sort of snorts. What does that mean? Right Angel, I'd call you first. well, second - after I rang the Pope and told him of my dilemma. you're top two on my list of blokes I can count on in a pinch. Yep, I can hear his wheels turning from here. He's not talking. It's quiet on the other end. Maybe he hung up on me. No - I can hear the incessant babbling of teenagers in the background, now growing a little fainter. What's this? A door shutting?~

"Out with it, Mate."

~He didn't hang up. Good. No - Bad. Shit.~

"I just wanted to make sure. You know - that everything was going okay for you."

~Oh yes, this just gets better and better. I wonder if I sound like a worried parent. Probably. How novel. I should hang up.~

"Just makin' sure, eh? Knock me over with a feather - can't say I expected to ever warrant your concern again."

~Oooh, sarcasm with a little guilt thrown in for good measure. This I know. This. I can deal with.~

"Angel?"

"Yeah?"

~Why does my voice sound tight? ~

"Is there a problem?"

~He's pausing. what can I say? No. there's no problem. Just the most vivid dream of you ablaze - screaming out my name in agony. screaming for.~

"What is it? Can I help?"

~Well that was unexpected. Offering help. Backup? Old friends. yeah. Just worried about an old friend.~

"No. no problem. No Armageddon. No apocalypse. I just had a dream, that's all."

~Confession is good for the soul, huh? Not from where I'm standing. All I feel is a knot in the pit of my stomach. And I'm betting that's not where my soul is.~

"Ya wanna talk about it?"

~This must be a new tactic for getting to me. Sympathy.~

"Yeah. I guess."

~I don't know why I'm going to do this. but here goes~

******

"We were back home. but we were 'us'. you know - who we are now. You. with your.. Hair. And me. with the soul. But we were at the old house - the one with the stable out back. We were talking - I don't remember what we were saying - but it was so real. It was like. being there. And you were laughing - then someone came in. a girl. young. You grabbed her hand
and turned and waved goodbye to me. She walked you outside - and I was stuck. I couldn't move."

~I don't think I can finish this. my voice is shaking, and sort of trailing off. I can still see it, I can smell it if I think hard enough.~

"An' you were cross cause I left the house with some lil' tyke?"

~I could just sit here, till he hangs up on me. SAY IT!~

"It was daytime."

"Oh."

~His voice is soft, like he understands. Why am I doing this? Why didn't I just keep this to myself? He's waiting. Still waiting for me to finish. I can do this.~

"I yelled for you to come back, but the sunlight hit you. and you were going up in flames. and you were screaming to me for help. you were yelling out my name. and I was shouting back to you that I was there. to come back in. that I couldn't get to you. I couldn't protect you. All I could do was watch, and hear you. hear your screams. I couldn't save you. And then I woke up."

~Did I just say all of that? Well, it was more traumatic in my dream. I guess you had to be there.~

"I'm fine, pet. It was just a dream. Doesn't mean anythin'."

~Consoling me?~

"It just felt so real. so real, I couldn't reach you. I couldn't help you."

~I'm spilling my guts - he should be getting a good laugh out of this. He's not laughing.~

"I know. sometimes dreams are that way. You alright, ducks?"

~I just really wish I could see him. Touch him. Make sure this isn't the dream, and the dream wasn't reality.~

"Can I see you?"

~Did I just ask him that? What the fuck am I thinking?~

"I. think we can work somethin' out. Ya wanna come here? Or want me to go there?"

~God. he sounds like William. He is William. I miss William.~

"Whatever works best for you Wil. Spike."

~Now there's a Freudian slip. I can handle it.~

"Meet half way?"

~Damn. he's being so. good about this.~

"Yeah - Hotel La Marc. Santa Barbara? I can be there in an hour."

~Just to see if he's okay. I have no ulterior motives. I'm just checking on an old friend. Right, and Cordelia wears off-the-rack.~

"I'm leavin' now. See you there."

~Oh God Will. I miss you.~

Spike's POV

"Watcher."

~He's lookin' up at me, waitin' for me to tell him the world's about to end. I'd play this up if I had a bit more time. ~

"Can I speak with you a moment?"

"Sure. of course. Is everything alright?"

~Yes, I'm gonna take the high road, in favor of time. No, I haven't lost my edge. Gotta remind 'em sometimes. remind 'em I'm still evil. I'm still the Big Bad. Not right now, though.~

"Yeah. it wasn't important. Can we talk outside?"

~Not important. Right. Angel rings me, soundin' like he's about to cry over a nightmare. a nightmare about me. An' here I am, set to race off an' make it all better. Nothin' important goin' on here.~

"Certainly. Should we bring Buffy?"

~NO! She'd just prance in, an' start effin' the whole thing up.~

"No. This isn't for the kiddies."

~Yer damn right it's not. Don't look forward to 'that' explanation. 'Uh.. Yeah. For years me an' Angel used to maim, kill an' fuck. He's had a bad dream, an' now I'm off to. I dunno.. go fix him up so he can sleep tight again?'~

"Very well, then. Follow me."

~Follow the Watcher. I've played this game before. I let out a sigh - just to show me'self that I'm not soft. Time was Id've made a lovely snack outta the whole lot of 'em. Not now, though. now they're me. mates?~

~I shut the door behind us, an' look at his worried expression. Not Now. Maybe later - but not now.~

"Rupert."

~Oh *that* got him~

"I need to borrow yer car."

~Three, Two, One. blast-off.~

"To help Angel?"

~What? No blast-off? Why not? I was all set for the tirade. Almost lookin' forward to it. Nevermind that - I'll jes' carry on with it. Cause I'm pressed for time. Yeah.~

"Not 'help' in the sense of 'the gates of Hell are about to open, an' I gotta rush off to help 'im destroy some nefarious wrong-doer.' More like - well, like ya help an' old friend through a rough patch."

~There he goes, off with the specs, he's cleanin' 'em. that's always a sign of irritation.~

"I'll get the keys and a few supplies. How long will you have it?"

~No. No, no, no, no! You do *not* trust an evil, soulless demon with your auto. How many times do I have to. wait. he's givin' me the car, an' some supplies. because? He trusts me? Oh. Very nice. Walked into the sunshine, did I Angel? Guess I know what prompted that little trip.~

"Jes' a couple of days. Ta, mate."

~Whatever. leave the broodin' to Batman.~

~I follow him in, gotta let the kiddies know I won't be around for a bit. I'll sit here next to Little-bit. So sweet, puts her little head on me shoulder. Gonna be a beauty when she grows up, that one. Gonna be here, make sure nothin' happens to her.
Nobody touches this one, I'll see to it.~

"Pizza's here!"

~I think if he jumps up fast enough, those trousers'll drop round 'is ankles.~

"Ahn, get Spike's mug out of the microwave, please."

~Now that's nice. They cooked me up a bit o' O-neg. If I ever get this chip out, I won't eat 'em. It's settled.~

"Hate to drink an' run, pets - but I have to take off for a bit."

~Look at this.they're all sittin' around, lookin' up at me, like they're sorry I'm goin? Like they 'want' me company?~

"Spiiiike. you were supposed to take me to the movies tomorrow."

~Isn't she precious?~

"Now, now Niblet. I'm sure Xander an' Anya will find somethin' to keep ya occupied with."

~Gotta keep the lil' one happy.~

"But jinkies, Fred - there's a mystery to be solved here!"

~Pop culture reference. How he manages to store this much useless information in his head, an' barely passed highschool, I'll never know.~

"Chin up, Shaggy. I'll be back before you turn into a pumpkin."

~Ha! Figure that one out, ya numbnut.~

"Huh?"

~See.~

"Spike."

~She's still not all right - still walkin' around all tight lipped, far off stare. Not the Slayer she was. I'll keep my eye on her, too.~

"Yeah, pet?"

~So what? Shut up, you.~

"Nothing. Uh - have a good trip. when are you coming back?"

~If I didn't know better, I'd think she's gonna miss me.~

"I won't be long. A few days at most."

~There, there. I said shut up!~

"Good. I mean. nevermind."

~I'll just smile at her, she seems to like that. Good. She's smiling back.~

"Spike - you do intend to stay for a slice, right? I went to all the trouble to bring home newt eyes from the Magic Box for your pizza, and."

~And I'm still grinnin'.~

"ANYA! And can I just thank you now for that wonderful stomach-churning bit of information? We've talked about this before. No discussing what Spike eats."

~Oh. like 'you' wouldn't love to serve yourself up on a little platter for me to have me evil-undead-sexy-ohmygod-you're-a
vampire-an'-I've-got-a-ragin'-hard-on-with-yer-name-plastered-on-it - way with ya. No, Alexander Lavelle Harris - you're
not repressin' anythin'.~

"But he likes them."

~Yeah. you tell 'im pet.~

~Havoc, anyone? Ooh, Watcher's back, with his keys, an' a sack full o' goodies. What's in here? Well look at this. a few bags o' blood, box o' Weetabix, a chocolate orange an' a can of.. Black spraypaint? I hold up the can an' look at him.~

"Just in case. you know. you. erm. get stuck somewhere. and uhm. yes, well, if you needed to black out the windows. quickly. this would. it would work."

~I'm smilin' at him, like a nonce. stop that. I'm sensin' a disturbin' trend. Nevermind. I deal with this later. Have to go see Angel.~

~I shake his hand, he nods at me - we're a right pair, aren't we? Niblet's up, givin' me her brand o' bear hugs. no stronger than a gnat - but she fancies herself a bear hugger. go on, then. let her have her dreams. Slayer comes round, gives me a quick peck on the cheek as Niblet continues her hug-assault. An' here's Anya. holdin' up a foil wrapped triangle

"I put the eyes on before I wrapped it."

~She whispers in me ear. I like this bird. Come on then, you wicked ex-vengeance demon - give ol' Spike some tongue. yanno ya want to. ~

"Thanks, luv."

~Oh. that's not what I was thinking. She knows. She smiles. She wants me. I'm honored. not. She wants everyone. Should rename her 'Orgasm Girl'. Oh well, another time.~

"Tell the witches I'm sorry I didn't get to see 'em, an' I'll help 'em translate that Gralnikk text when I get back."

~And I'm off..~

Angel's POV

"And just where do you think you're going Brood-boy?"

~Shit. I thought she left already. Just my luck.~

"Cordelia. I thought you left."

~Way to throw her off the scent, huh?~

"Uh-huh. Nice to see you,Cordelia. Thanks for sticking around after I woke up in a pool of my own sweat, Cordelia. That's really nice of you, Cordelia. I realize you could be out with that ultra-hot guy from Starbucks, but you're here - wasting - your night while I wallow in self-loathing and misery, Cordelia. How nice of you to get dressed up in your Todd Oldham dress and brand new Prada shoes that you got half price, Cordelia."

~I really hope she ends this babble soon. She's staring at me, giving me that 'you thought hell was bad, wait till I get started' look.~

"Well, Mister? What have you got to say for yourself?"

"Are those new?"

~Aha! Tactical diversion - deflect left.~

"These?"

~She sticks out her leg and shows me her shoe~

"Yeah. Like 'em?"

~There's that smile. The one that looks like she's ready to do a toothpaste commercial.~

"Oh, they're great. They look really. functional."

~I'm suave when I have to be.~

"Functional? You call Prada functional?!"

~What? What'd I say? That's a compliment. Functional shoes are important.~

"That's like saying Harry Winston's just a jeweler. or. or. Johnny Depp is *just* an actor. Sheesh Angel, get out of the Stone Age, or whenever you were raised."

~I think she looks sufficiently disgusted.~

"I wasn't raised in the Stone Age."

~Is this conversation going anywhere?~

"The Bronze Age, whatever."

~She's waving her hand dismissively.~

"You had hot and cold running potatoes - the fact is, you're way last season."

"Huh?"

~Huh?~

"Nevermind - and you still haven't answered my question."

~Okay. I give.~

"What was the question again?"

"God, Angel! What *is* your childhood trauma? Don't you *ever* listen?"

~I listen, I just don't always understand her.~

"Humor me, Cordy. I've had a rough night so far. Just repeat the question."

~And do it quickly, I need to get moving.~

"Where. Are. You. Going?"

~She's rolling her eyes and giving me the 'duh' look.~

"Oh. I need to leave for awhile. I won't be gone for long. Probably just a few days."

~Good enough? Please say it's good enough. I really don't want to waste anymore time.~

"Okay, let's just run down a few of the facts that we know so far, shall we?"

~Maybe I'll just get a pillow and a blanket now - this is looking like it's going to take awhile.~

"I show up here, you're still *asleep*, you're in a cold sweat, and yelling out for Willow to come back. Now you've got your keys and a duffle bag full of. what? Let me guess. black clothes? Ding. Ding. What do I win?"

~Please shut up. Please?~

"Cordy - really. It's not a big deal. I'm just meeting an old friend - just a few cities away. I have my cell. and *yes* it's charged. If you get a vision, I'll be back within an hour."

~PLEAAAAAAAAAASE?~

"Angel. this isn't gonna be one of those things like when Buffy died, is it? Where you run off to see the Tibetan Monks in Bangladesh, or something?"

~Tibetan Monks in Bangladesh?! What?!~

"All of this over Willow? It's not Willow you're going to see, is it? I mean - Buffy and you aren't together anymore, but it's really bad form for you to start doing the horizontal mambo with her best friend. And anyway, Willow's gay. did you know that? I mean - not like she was in the running for Miss America, or anything - but she was doing all right with the guys. Not great. But alright."

~Tibetan Monks in Bangladesh?~

"Angel. ANGEL! Are you listening to me?"

~No.~

"Yes."

~Liar. Maybe I could just knock her out. An uppercut, just under her jaw would do it. She'd sleep like a baby Tibetan. nevermind.~

"Angel. seriously. I'm just worried about you. I'm your friend, you know. If you need to talk, I'm here. Not that you've ever really been Mr. Share Your Feelings guy Verbose, you are not. But still - I'm here if you need me."

~Yes. yes. here. if I need you. talk. blah blah blah.
~

"Thanks, Cordy. I appreciate it. But not right now, okay? I need to get moving."

~If we're not done in five minutes, I vamp out and tell her I'm Angelus. Think she'll buy it? Doubt it. I'll probably be picking splinters out of my ass for a week for pulling that stunt.~

"Okay, Angel. I can see you're in a hurry. so it must be important."

~DUH! Did I just think 'duh'. Oh God. I need to get out of here.~

"Call me if you have a vision. and Cordy."

~She's scrunching her eyebrows, trying to look intimidating? Imposing? Ohh.Serious.~

"Be careful. If you need me, I'm here within an hour. Understand?"

~Because I care. I do. Shut up. I do. She means well, okay?~

"Yes, yes, yes. now go. have fun. be happy. "

~she's calling after me~

"BUT NOT TOO HAPPY!"

~Loud enough Cordy? The guy at the liquor store on the corner might not have gotten a clear earful.~

"ANGEL.."

"I HEARD YOU."

~Fuck, I can't open the car door fast enough. I'M FREE!~

Spike's POV

~Hotel La Marc, eh? Marble, granite, crystal chandeliers. Ostentatious. Figures. 'Least they got a nice bar. Sit here an' have a drink till Angel shows. ~

"What can I get you today?"

~Well, well. what have we here? Push-up bra, an' a short skirt. Pretty smile, brunette. I'm startin' to like this place.~

"Got any recommendations, luv?"

~Eyebrows up, big grin. an' she's blushin'. We have a winner!~

"Are you from England?"

~Oh. The accent. Right. Birds here like it. This is a great hotel.~

"You could say that."

~Body language says 'take me, you sexy import you'. Ahh, if time were permittin'. In fact, if the chip were permittin'. Hair up, ballerina neck. Look away. not nice to scare the kiddies with a tree trunk pokin' outta yer trousers.~

"Oh my gawd. It must be so beautiful there. I've always wanted to go."

~Oh my gawd. get me a drink, damnit. An' stop temptin' me with that luscious neck o' yers.~

"Yeah. You should go sometime. Anyway, I'm in the mood for vodka. Suggestions? What's good here."

~Hurry this along, I haven't got all night.~

"Tom makes a great Bloody Mary."

~Why is she giggling?~

"And what's so funny about cocktails?"

~Really. I want to know.~

"My name's Mary."

~Oh fuck you. Bugger off, neck tease.~

"Well Mary, I'll take a bloody one a' you. That alright?"

~Effin' chip.~

"Comin' up, handsome."

~Dozy mare. Stupid hotel.~

Angel's POV

~There he is. He looks good. Keeping himself up these days, I see. I think I was about to break the sound barrier on the freeway. Oh well, nobody hurt, nobody dead. No harm, no foul. He's drinking. He doesn't look pleased. He's probably pissed that he had to come all this way, just over some stupid dream his lame excuse for a Sire had. I shouldn't have asked to see him. I should just go and let him off the hook. Tell him thanks for coming, buy him a drink - and let him head back to. whatever he's got going on in Sunnydale.~

"Hi."

~Once again with the scintillating openers.~

"Angel."

~Smile. God, the boy could melt the polar caps with that grin.~

"Thanks for coming."

~Doo bee doo bee doo. I could've just said 'showing up'.~

"S'nothin'. Have a seat."

~Why is he so nonchalant. comfortable in his own skin? Isn't *he* having any internal battle over this? Oh. That's just me. Brood guy. I've been called worse.~

"Thanks - Bloody Mary?"

~I hope he didn't drain the bartender.~

"Don't get me started. Want somethin'?"

~I am NOT going there. That's all I need right now. start sounding like some perverted old fuck sitting outside a schoolyard. 'Ya want a piece of candy, little boy?' Shhhh. baby steps.~

"I could use a drink."

~Yep, I could REALLY use a drink right now. I'm *not* socially inept, I can do this.~

"What's yer poison these days?"

~Cool, calm, collected. Fuck him. I'm torn between wanting to bend him over, and wanting to unload a hundred years worth of guilt, frustration and angst on a pair of ears that understand me. and he gets to sit back like the fortunate son, looking like he hasn't got a care in the world.~

"Bloody Mary sounds good."

~The bloodier, the better.~

"Yer not kiddin'."

~What?~

"Hi, I'm Mary - can I get you something?"

~Oh.~

"Yeah, I'll have what he's having."

~A Bloody Mary sandwich. I'm in back, he can have the front, drink our fill. Ahh, the old days.~

"You got it."

~Yeah, I do. right between my - ~

"Can I just say I'm the luckiest waitress today? I mean - I usually get the geriatric crowd."

~I hazard a glance at my boy - we share a knowing grin. Tension easing - this might work out.~

"I'm flattered, thanks."

~Wonder if he knows how much I still think about old times? Contrary to popular belief - Cordelia - I am *not* a eunuch. I still have thoughts, I still have urges. I'm very aware of the demon living under my skin. I just happen to have an abundance of
restraint. A ton of it. A virtual cornucopia of restraint.~

"So how's tricks, Angel?"

~Restraint - my middle name is restraint. Angel Restraint Vampire Detective.~

"Alright, I guess. It's good to see you again."

~Without the pokers. You don't have pokers, do you?~

"S'good to see you too, luv."

~Yeah. yeah. pleasantries aside, let's get back to those pokers. ~

"You look well."

~ Black denim painted over the most succulent muscular thighs this side of the Pacific. wait. pokers. pokers. Oh. patented smirk. Boy's got it, he knows it. ~

"You're lookin' good yerself, there ducks. Dark Avenger gig suits you."

~Was that a compliment? Bloody Mary's here - oh no. sensory overload.~

"Take these up to the room?"

~I raise my glass at him, he nods with an amused grin.~

Spike's POV

"Nice."

~I remember when we used to stay in the finest hotels, an' eat the help. Looks like Batman's run into a bit of dosh.~

"Yeah."

~I wish he'd jes' relax, an' go with it. for once. In any incarnation, this bloke's a tight arse. Water tight. air tight. what's the sayin'?~

"So. Chatty Kathy. Sit down. let's talk."

~Well, he was jes' starin' at me. I had to break the ice somehow, didn't I?~

"Sure. on the couch?"

~No, Einstein, let's jes' skip straight to the part where ya got yer Johnny up me arse.~

"Look's as good a place as any."

~That's it. settle in. get comfortable. Now go on, tell Uncle Spike all yer worries.~

"I went to another dimension."

~There ya go.~

"Really?"

~Say too much, an' he'll clam up.~

"Pylea. Lorne's home plane."

~An' I'm s'posed to know who Lorne is?~

"New bloke in yer life?"

~Unlife, whatever. that came out a bit. jealous.~

"No. No. Nothing like that. He's the Host. runs a karaoke bar. I saw my reflection there."

~No shit?~

"At the bar?"

"No. in Pylea. and I could walk in the sunlig."

~Must've been incred. oh. the dream. Right. Keep goin' Angel. I'm right here.~

"So ya had a good time, then?"

~I'll jes' put me hand on his. He doesn't have to talk about it. I'm acknowledgin' the UV rays.~

"Sort of. Brought a girl back. Spike?"

~What? I was bein' comfortin'. doin' me part.~

"I don't really want to talk about this."

"That's fair. What ya wanna talk about, then?"

~Well, he brought it up!~

"Look - I'm sorry."

~Oh don't start with this. I didn't come here for yer pity. I'm fine. Yer fine. We're all fine. Everythin' is bleedin' fine. Bugger.~

"Ya don't have to apologize, Angel. I'm here, the dream wasn't real. Everything's alright."

~Oh. his fingers just laced in mine. He's squeezin' 'em a bit. Cor. I forgot how big his hands are.~

"It just felt like one of those symbolic ones. Like when Penn came."

~Fucker. God damned Prick. I pull me hand away. Fuck you, Angel.~

"Why."

~No - I'm not askin, pillock, I'm demandin'.~

"I didn't do it, Spike. I just wanted to stop him. It had to end."

~Fuck you. REMEMBER HIM! Sorry son-of-a-bitch. Ya jes' don't get to run around killin' yer childer. Sick fuck.~

"I felt 'im go. Yanno that? Dru did too."

~Yeah. brood on that one, ya fat arsed git.~

"What do you want me to say?"

~That you fucked up.~

"That I fucked up?"

~Yes.~

"That I was trying to get him to stop, and it got out of hand. That other factors were involved. That when it happened, I felt like part of my soul died. That his dust settled all over me. all over me! That I couldn't get out of bed for two weeks. That I never washed him off. That I never washed the sheets that held his ashes? I keep them in a locked box in my room. Is that what you want me to say?"

"You remember his smile?"

~You'd better.~

"God Will - how could I forget?"

~Good. Let it haunt you.~

"Well, that's what I saw. An' then blindin' light hit me in the middle o' me chest. Felt like my insides were bein' ripped out through me rib cage. An' Dru is doubled over on the floor, grippin' at her dress, an' she's screamin' fer Penn. an' then I realize - it's not only *her* voice screamin'. It was mine, too."

~He's got his head in his hands. Good. I know it wasn't supposed to be this way. I was supposed to be here for him. Comfort him when he needed it. Bugger that - he brought up Penn. That's fair game in my book.~

"I'm sorry Will. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

~Still got his head in 'is hands. What's this? Is he. he is. he's cryin'. What the hell am I supposed to do now? I got me estranged, emotionally unbalanced Sire, all filled up with soul - sittin' in a hotel room, with his head in his hands, an' he's sobbin'. Why me? Why couldn't I have a normal family - like every other Joe AnyVamp. Why do I hafta have the only dysfunctional clan?~

"Shh. c'mon then. It's in the past. We'll let it go. Come on."

~I pat 'is back, like a bleedin' ponce. 'There, there - ya poor retarded creature. Have a good feed, ya'll be right as rain.'.~

~An' he's up. an' he's gonna make a break for the door - I can see this comin' a mile away.~

"I'm sorry, Spike. I shouldn't have come. This was a bad idea. Keep the room, enjoy it. stay as long as you like, it's on me."

~Oh. Stop.~

"Angel."

~I'm up, face to face with 'im now. Okay, face to collarbone.~

"Don't go."

~What? Idiot. He jes' finished tellin' ya the room is paid for, an' ta stay as long as ya like. God you are *such* a fool. I can't believe you.~

"Come on. we'll go lie down. Jus' like old times. No more hysterics. It didn't happen. We'll start this over."

Angel's POV

~Fuck. why did I bring up Penn? I know what he meant to them. to us. All of us. He became everything I taught him - he was my. uh.Angelus' greatest triumph. Expected me to be proud. Approved of him in ways his mortal father never did. (Fine! You're grounded) Now *that* doesn't act out in my head like an endless loop everyday, does it? I had to stop him. It had to end. If he would've just left - but he stayed. I didn't mean for it to play out that way. It's not right. but then *what* in my pathetic existence has ever been right?~

~I understand why Spike hates me. What I can't understand is why he's being good to me right now. I didn't stop his brother's execution, in fact, I was a willing participant. Until it was over. And when it was over. I remembered what he was - he was the anchor in our chaos. I try not to think about the killings we did. but I can't help thinking about the happiness we shared - all of us. together. I wish Spike knew. about when Dru was made, and how good he was to her. How little patience I had with her nonsense - and how much compassion he showed. I doubt she was ever coherent enough to tell him, and I doubt Penn would ever take the time to pat his own back. He left Dru in Spike's care. because, even then, I was a lame excuse for a Sire.~

~("You're an idiot, Spike.". "Ya' think? Because I'm not the one chained to the ceiling with hot pokers in my side.") Okay, so he's had his moments of retaliation.~

~Even though I'm here, lying next to him, I'm a million miles away. But he's here, and he's in the now. Sure, he let's things erupt - but you can always count on him to get it out, put it on the table, and move on. It's his gift. Would it shock him to know I wish I were more like him?~

"Finished with yer self-flagellation yet?"

~Perceptive brat.~

"I was just thinking of Dru."

~I was. before I was wishing I were more like him. He doesn't need to know that part.~

"Oh? What of her?"

~Don't worry. she'll always be your Princess. until she finds something else to distract her.~

"When I made her. What I did to her. How she reacted when she woke up."

~He's lying on his side now - looking very interested. Pretty blue eyes.~

"Tell me about it."

~He'll get a kick out of this.~

"Well, she was horrified with me. You *know* why. Systematically driving someone insane will tend to tarnish your image in their eyes."

~No joke. she was terrified.~

"So she wakes up, sees me, and starts blathering about me being the devil, and so on. I'm pretty wrecked - I don't have a lot of patience for it. I choose to ignore her. She scrambles over to Penn, and he pulls her up in his lap, and he's sort of coddling her, stroking her hair, trying to calm her down. Anyway, she's got her head buried in the crook of his neck. So she bit him. And he's still stroking her hair, saying 'shhh'. Then she realizes what she's doing and she flings herself onto the floor. and she's apologizing to him. saying 'You must think I'm some sort of Monster.' And he's so cool and calm about it. He sits her down and tells her how she's not a monster and that she's a vampire. and no joke. it was adorable. She looks into his eyes, and sincerely asks 'What if I shouldn't like to be a vampire?' And you have to picture him. poker face - explaining that it was a bit late in the game for that type of choice. And she thinks on it a minute, and says 'Then, may I bite you again?' That was about the point that we all cracked up."

~He's laughing. I love hearing him laugh.~

"Yep, that's me girl."

~Vintage Dru.~

"She has a style all her own."

~The understatement of the century? Perhaps.~

"Yanno - I told Slayer 'at Dru Sired me."

~He did WHAT?!!~

"You did what?"

~Why?~

"Why?"

"Yeah. well, it added to the story."

~What story?~

"What story?"

~I said that already.~

"The story about how I was turned, ya git."

~I know how you were made, boy. I was there. I DID it.~

"So you lied."

~Obviously.~

"Basically. It added to the drama, I think."

~Is this his way of confessing? He doesn't *sound* sorry.~

"What drama?"

~Little puke - Dru couldn't Sire a fruit fly. And she Sired William the Bloody? Give me a break.~

"Slayer wanted to know how I offed them other two Slayers. an' she was payin'. so I had to make it worth the listen, didn't I? I mean. I could've told her the truth. About how ya saw me, an' wanted ta make me yer chippy. Couldn't keep yer paws off me. Coulda told her that. Didn't figure she was ready for that bit o' info."

~He's right. Her dark knight used to play hide the summer sausage with her arch nemesis. could throw her into a bit of a tizzy.~

"I see."

~I do.~

"Well. *that*, an' I thought if it ever got back to you. Well. nevermind."

~It would piss me off?~

"Punk."

~Yes, I've resorted to name calling.~

"Wanker."

~Apparently he has too.~

"Jackass."

~So there!~

"Poofter."

~Hey!~

"You would know."

~'Harder, Angelus. Deeper. More.' Yeah. you would know, you little shit.~

"Yes. I would. I'm quite familiar with that side of you."

~Takes one to know one? No - I'm not saying that out loud. Unless I plan on having a fight in the sandbox. which I don't. because I'm mature. and this is a ridiculous discussion.~

"Spike."

~I have nothing to say. his name is simply filler until his next witty quip.~

"So. ya seen that new Superman show?"

~Huh? Change of subject. fine. Be that way.~

"Yeah. it's pretty good. Although, I'm usually out when it's on."

~Which is true.~

"Ya tape it 'tho, dontcha?"

~Of course.~

"For Cordelia. she likes it."

~Well, she does!~

"I can see it now - Prom Queen watchin' the hot lil Superman bloke on the telly, an' you standin' behind the couch, salivatin'."

~He's grinning. well this should get him.~

"Like Pavlov's dog."

~It's a good thing he doesn't need to breathe - he's laughing so hard, it looks like he's going into convulsions.~

"I have to watch from the kitchen now."

"She caught ya, eh?" ~

~Now both of us are laughing. at me. But hey - he watches, too. or he wouldn't know.~

Spike's POV

~Like I wouldn't know? I took one look at that bloke, an' I saw 'Angel's Type' tattooed on 'is forehead. He like's pretty boys, an' he like's 'em young. Blue eyed, an' young. Forgets who he's dealin' with. Thinks I'm one of 'is pet mortals. Nope. I know what he is, an' I know what he likes.~

~This is nice, yanno. s'been a long time since we talked like this. Long time. hmph. over a hundred bloody years. not that I'm countin' or anythin'. but this is nice, lyin' here in the dark, next to him. just talkin'. Talkin' about. whatever. We used to do this all the time. It's one of the things I missed most. about him. One of 'em. Yeah. Talkin', killin' an' shaggin'. we were unparalleled in those departments.~

~He's relaxed, jes' lyin' here. on his side. lookin' at me, an' smilin'. If time's gonna stop, I hope it stops now. now, before we fuck up the whole cha-cha again with our stupidity. I say 'our stupidity' cause I know it's shared. The pair o' us. we could fuck up the best-laid plan. It didn't start out that way. In the beginning. things were so much simpler.~

~I could drown in those eyes, you know? Dark eyes. Dru had dark eyes. I love dark eyes. My weakness, they are. I wonder what he'd do if I touched him. He might back away. cursey curse, an all. or maybe he just doesn't want me that way anymore. Maybe he just wants to lie here. Jes' listenin' to eachother. Which is fine. not that I wouldn't mind a nice shag. I jes' almost prefer this. this calm. this truce. Like we left everythin' that's happened lyin' outside the hotel room door, an' we'll pick it up again when we're ready to leave.~

~I'm not ready to leave. Nowhere near ready to leave. Maybe I'll just drape me arm over his waist. all friendly like. just a couple o' blokes lyin' together. If he flinches. I'll pull it away. Here goes. Go on arm - Move, you! He didn't flinch. Nope, that wasn't a flinch. that was a smile. What's he doin' with his hand? Oh. bugger. lookin' in me eyes, an' trailin' a finger down me cheek. Oi! I take it back - time can end now instead. Now, when he's softly caressin' down me face. movin' his hand behind me neck, pullin' me in close. I don't need more than this. I'm not askin' for more. I just want this. More would be nice, mind you. But I'll settle for this. My head's just under his chin, his hand's curlin' through me hair.~

"God, I've missed you so much, Will."

~He's whispered softly in me ear. I can barely feel the brush of his lips next to me cheek. My head's gonna explode. This is so bloody good. Feelin' him. like this. Those words. for me.~

"It feels so good."

~Jes' lie here. like this. time can end now. not before. Now. Go on time - end. I'm hard as stone, but I don't need anythin' more. not askin' for more.~

"Let me hold you tonight?"

~You can do whatever you want to me tonight, Angel. Ya want me to sleep in yer arms, you got it. Jes' don't stop holdin' me this way.~

"Yeah. that sounds good."

~I move my arms to around his neck, and wrap me'self in tighter around 'im. I know he can feel my stiffness against his. I don't care. Know why? Cause I can feel his too. an' he's gently thrustin' against me. not tryin' ta get off. just tryin' ta drink in the
feelin'. same as me.~

"Can we get. uh. more comfortable?"

~Oh. the clothes. Almost forgot about those. He should remember - I sleep in the buff. I sit up, an' move to take off me shirt.~

"Wait. can I?"

~Can you? Bloody hell. I insist. I jes' put his hands on me shirt. he smiles. damn. He's gonna be slow about this. wanna get back to where we were, he pulls the shirt over me head, an'. Oh God. his hands are movin' over me chest, softly. like I'm gonna break. An' I'm gonna. if he keeps this up.~

"Return the favor?"

~He doesn't say anythin', jes' smiles at me, an runs his hands down me arms, endin' in mine. pullin' them to him. I don't take as much time, cause all I want is to get me hands on that sweet, delicious flesh of 'is. An' now I'm takin' me time. jes' explorin'. lettin' me finger tips glide over 'is chest. Bloody hell. It's pure. bliss. An' his hands are undoin' me belt, an' mine are undoin' his. an' we're liftin' to help slide this prison of fabric down our legs. an' now we're all flesh on flesh, an' fingers explorin' and caressin'. an' why does it have to be so late?~

~Pity about Vampires. the sun comes up, an' even though our cocks are awake an' ready, the rest of our bodies are wrecked an' ready for sleep. It doesn't stop us. much. I just wanna feel his body, heavy on mine. the weight. an' for fucks sake. kiss me already. He does. a hundred bloody years without this mouth on mine. an' it's everythin'. lazy thrusts against eachother, an' our tongues slippin' inside. an' we're gonna fall asleep jes' like this. An' I don't care. cause I hope time stops when we do.~

Angel's POV

~I want you so much. and even though it's only my tongue inside of you right now, it won't be for long. Tonight, when we wake up. you'll feel it all.~

~I let my hand linger on your side, let the fingers splay, and curl them in again. Softly. The way you like it. I've always adored how sensitive your flesh is - the barest hint of a touch was enough to stimulate you. You seem to revel in it, your body arching and writhing. I loved watching you when we touched. Your expression, completely lost in your world of pleasure. And here you are, lying beneath me.~

~I can't help myself, I reach between us, grip our hardness together in my fist, stroke you, stroke me. I feel your length sliding up and down my palm, your mouth quivering against mine as I reach down to cup your sac. You feel everything, don't you William?~

~Could I tell you what I think of when I'm alone in my room at night? Would you already know? Would you see the way my hand closes around my cock, and I let my mind go? The sole guilty pleasure I offer myself. The memories. Memories of Penn, lying on his side as I pushed into him. Memories of Drusilla standing against the wall, lifting her dress for me to slip inside of her. Darla, riding me as I lay beneath her, taking in her form as I pleasured her core. But you. the moment I picture you, it's over. lying beneath me. always beneath me. I release myself in heavy thick strands that spill over my fist, I imagine you licking and sucking at my fingers as the wetness drips down.~

"Angel."

~You breathe into my mouth. ahh, I'm gonna come if you say it again.~

~I can't respond, boy. Please understand. Understand as I moan against your lips, and hold my cock with yours in my hand. Understand why I have to pump up against you. Why I have to feel you spread your legs. and hope to God you understand why those small whimpers you're making are doing me in.~

~Don't fight it, Will. let the sleep come. Let it have you, just don't ask me to stop. I feel you fighting against it, fighting to stay awake, trying to match this intensity I'm pouring over you. These slow grinding movements of your hips are reacting on instinct now. Go on, boy. sleep. I feel that knot in your cock burning between my fingers. burning for release. You're not gonna come, boy. you'll be out before then. But I'll be here, just let me hold you. Just let me move against you. Just let me feel you.~

~Trembling. beneath me, your body slowly stills. I won't move now. I'll just hold you. I want to be on top of you when you wake up. On top of you so I can slide into you, and do this right. The sleep is taking me boy. Don't be gone when I wake. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to wake up without you. Without you here. My boy. don't go.~

Spike's POV

~Mmm. Nothin' better than dreamin' of the Caped Crusader runnin' 'is tongue over me tackle. Slowly suckin' on me knackers, rollin' 'em around in 'is mouth. Strong hands pushin' the insides o' my thighs apart. Lips travelin' lower, tracin' them down, rough tongue pressin' into me ho-ooh, bloody hell, this isn't a dream.~

~I snap open me eyes, an' stare down at 'im. He's lyin' there, head between me thighs, grinnin' up at me.~

"Sorry. did I wake you?"

"You bloody well *know* ya did. Impatience get the better of ya, Peaches?"

~Don't waste your time smirkin' at me, I got better uses you can put that mouth to.~

"Well, I got bored. You were sleeping. I had to find *something* to entertain myself."

~A long drag of that talented tongue over the length of me shaft.~

"Then by all means, carry on entertainin' yerself. Don't go 'round accusin' me o' interruptin' a bloke on a mission."

~I smile down at 'im, an' run me fingers through 'is hair. Ooh, he likes that, leans into my touch like a cat. Woulda bet he'd be more sensitive about 'is new coif.~

"Remember this?"

~He opens 'is mouth an' takes me in whole, an' fuck me if I don't remember all the reasons the moon an' stars shone for Angelus. Never in this life, or the last, have I *ever* had anyone that compared to him. That sweet mouth o' his closin' around me, an' puttin' jes' the right amount of pressure on all the right bits - like he knows. An' he does. Knows all the perfect spots to touch, make me forget me name, he does. Almost like I was made for him. Oh yeah. I was. But I can't think too much on that at the moment, all I can think on is how effin' phenomenal this feels. Nothin' like this. Nothin' at all like this. Sweet mouth. Sinfully fuckin' sweet mouth full o' me cock, slidin' up an' down, an' bloody hell this is too much.~

"I remember. I remember. Fuck me Angel, I remember."

~Yeah, I'm babblin'. what of it?~

"You know, Will. I'm sensing you're not really into this. You want me to stop?"

~Are you stoned? Lookin' down at 'im, I see 'im givin' me that Cheshire cat grin. Very funny, wanker.~

"Yes, Angel. I want you to stop talkin'. Shut yer gob, an' get back to work."

~There, now. where was I? Aah, yeah - Angel's mouth.~

"Will?"

"Now what?"

"I can't give you an effective blowjob with my mouth shut."

"Oh. That. Does. It."

~Yeah, now I'm gonna flip on top o' you, an' yer gonna be a good boy, an' suck away this lil' problem you've created. Teach ya to tease me.~

"Yanno - it dawns on me that ya wanted me in this position the whole time."

~Sittin' on yer chest, yer hands creepin' slowly up my hips, starin' up at me an' lickin' yer lips. yeah, you planned this. I'm not complainin'. I'm jes' sayin.~

"You caught me, Will."

~Cor. The way yer lookin' at me is sendin' flashes straight to me groin. Lookin' at me like I'm the only thing in the world you wanna see right now. Fuck, don't let this be some mind screw. Not like this. Don't look at me like this unless you mean it.~

"What're ya doin' Angel."

~Oi. I didn't intend that to come out as breathy as it sounds.~

"Just thinking."

~God! Jes' usin' yer finger tips to glide over me back, starin' into my eyes like ya wanna tell me the secrets to the world. What the hell are ya doin' to my head? My body's got these little tremors shakin' it everytime yer fingers make those soft connections
with my flesh. Bolts of electricity threadin' through me, makin' me tremble at yer touch. How the hell are ya doin' this?~

"About what?"

~An' I don't care that it came out as a moan. Cause it feels so bloody good, an' I don't want it to stop.~

"About how much I've missed seeing you this way. That look on your face."

~Don't do this, Angel. Don't do this to my head.~

"Angel."

~Pulllin' me down. Yeah. Closer. This is what I need. Closer. Kiss you, an' feel you, an' I'm pressed against you. an' yer here, an' yer not turnin' me away, an' it's me you want. This is all yer fault. Your fault, cause yer kissin' me so soft, an' yer
caressin' me even softer, an' yer arms are pullin' me in tighter, an' yer hands are movin' to me hips, an' shiftin' them so our cocks meet, an' bloody hell, there go the tremors again.~

"Will. fuck. let me taste you."

~How am I gonna do this? I can't have yer mouth on me right now. not now, when all I want's my mouth on you. Oh. Yeah. I can do this. Turn on me side, slide down you, an' pull your thickness between my lips, push mine against yours. Yeah. now this is how it oughta be. Your shaft movin' in short little thrusts into my mouth, an' mine into yours, an' yer archin against me, an' moanin' around me cock. Pull back your foreskin in hard little tugs, slip my tongue against the rim an' the tip, an' fuck, yer doin' the same, an' I take you down again, an' purr deep in me chest so ya feel it vibrate against yer length. Yer cock is twitchin' in me mouth, pulsatin' an' twitchin' an' I feel the tightness in me sac movin' up to flood yer mouth with me, an' fuck Angel. Fuck Angel. it's so good. come with me. Come with me. An' now I'm tastin' you, an' it's smooth an' slick an' makin' me spurt harder into yer wet mouth, an' my head's gonna cave in, cause this is so bloody fine.~

"Fuck Angel."

"Later. I have to find my knees first."

~An' I'm layin' back an' laughin' a bit, an' now he's flat against the bed an' laughin'. an' neither one of us can figure out why we're laughin'. but we are.~

"That good, eh?"

"It was mind blowing. Remind me why we stopped doing this again?"

"Eh. Vampire with a soul, cursey cursed to walk the earth. ring any bells? Oh. Shit. The curse!"

"Don't worry about it, Will."

~*I* shouldn't worry about it?~

"Not me I'm worried about, mate. Not so much, anyway."

~Not that I wouldn't like to see Grr-boy back in action again, but hey. I kinda like this new an' improved Angel. Reminds me of Angelus. back in the day, anyway.~

"Everything's alright. Powers made it permanent."

~Powers? As in 'The Powers That Be'? Who's Angel cavortin' with these days? For fucks sake, he's a. wait half a mo'.~

"Permanent? An' ya haven't shagged Slayer yet?"

"She's not who I wanna 'shag', Will."

~Well. Okay.~

"So. wanna shag, then?"

~Smilin' at me with that big toothy grin.~

"You're ready to go again?"

~Actually. I jes' wanna know if it's me ya wanna shag. but if you insist.~

"Are you?"

~Oh. Bloody hell. He's reached down an' he's strokin' himself, an' lookin' at me. No. I gotta get a proper view o' this. I'll sit up, an' move back on the bed. jes' watch him some. Now that's nice. Puttin' on a lil show for me. Go on, then. show me.~

"You always were a voyeur, you know that boy?"

~Fuck! Could get me nut jes' hearin' him say that. 'boy'. fuck fuck fuck. S'been a long time since I was his 'boy'. Somethin' about hearin' him say it now. ahh, I'm hard again. painfully so - pressed up against me stomach. But I'm gonna keep watchin'. Cause I like to. Cause he's effin' gorgeous, all muscles flexin', dark eyes glitterin'.~

"Worked out. what with you bein' an exhibitionist, an' all."

"I knew there was a damned good reason I picked you."

"Yeah, that an' I got the best arse ya ever saw."

"Ever hear me argue that point?"

"Come to think on it. no. Guess I got a swelled head for good cause, then."

"Your head's not the only thing that's swollen."

~Yeah. he's right. I'm throbbin' an leakin' all over. Maybe I'll jes' have me'self a nice wank, an' watch 'im some more.~

"Like somethin' yer seein', Angel?"

~Lickin' 'is lips, an' starin' at me tackle - I'm not the only voyeur in the family yanno.~

"Did you bring anything?"

~Anything? Oh. Lube. Shit.~

"No. left in a bit of a rush."

~His eyes are dark, an' he's lookin' at me like. like we look at prey. an' I reckon that makes *me* the main course.~

Angel's POV

~Pretty. He's such a fuckin' pretty mess. Short blonde strands stick up in little spikey points around his head, smoldering blue eyes sparkle with amusement and desire, long tapered fingers wrapped around his thick beautiful cock, smug grin cutting the sharp lines of his face. Looks like the same pretty little brat I saw in that alley a hundred and fifty years ago. The same, except the hair. He does this shit, though - changes his look all the time. No idea why. the boy is perfect. Flawless. He was my obsession. Still is. The second I'm around him, the scent of him shoots through me, add water, instant erection. Try fighting your estranged enraged Childe with a baby rhinoceros threatening to break free from your slacks. Not the simplest endeavor I've ever undertaken. I *know* he noticed, I thanked every God I could think of that he didn't make an issue out of it. Possibly
because he was carrying around his own zoo-land creature hell bent on a jail break, too.~

~Enough of this crap. I grab his legs, push them up to his chest, bend him in half and bury my tongue into that perfect round ass of his.~

"Arngelaaah"

~Call me whatever you want, boy. Cause right now, when I'm pressing my tongue into you, making small circles, and pulling it out, just to tease you. and the way your body responds with those jagged pumps, your hands in my hair, trying to pull me further in. well, it's the only thing on my mind right now.~

~ Ahh, those sounds you're making, moaning my name like some ancient litany. It's incredible. I need more of you. Just more. Rise up, look at your face, flushed and flooded with need. You need this as much as I do, don't you? Reach my hand up, stroke your cheek.your eyes open, looking at me. making me weak. I need more of you, boy. Slip my fingers between those wicked wet lips of yours. Yeah. you know what I'm asking. Mmm. fangs slicing into me, feels so. good. Take my hand back, press it into your entrance. Slide inside. Fuck. Feel you arch into my fingers, stroke against your walls. find that place, rub
against it, again. and again. and yeah, Will. keep begging for more. Dip my head, run my face along your sac, slide my tongue against them, pull them into my mouth as my fingers keep rubbing that place inside of you. That place that makes you breathe and pant at useless breath. that makes you moan out my name in swells of oblivion. This is what I need. I need to hear you. Keep moaning as I slip another finger in, and move my mouth to your pulsating cock, weeping against my tongue, and I press in further, and your back arches off the bed and you're still chanting my name. and fuck, I need to be inside you. I need to see your face. ~

"Angel. please. Angel.. Please."

~Move my body over yours.~

"I'm right here, Will."

"Please."

~Oh God. your eyes. begging me.~

"I've got you. I'm right here."

~That's it, hook your hands behind your knees, spread yourself open for me. Put my fingers in your mouth. ahh, open me again. Grip my shaft, coat it. push up against you. Enter you. slowly. fill you. So tight. So tight around me. Slip in deeper. deeper. all. the. way. in. So tight. Can't move. Just stare in your eyes. Can't move. Your lips part. can't help this. need this. Press my chest against yours, take your lips in my mouth. part them. moan against them. Hands curling behind your neck, pulling you in closer. Closer. Can't get enough of you. Need you. Need you so much, Will. Hips moving back, and rolling in to meet together, and you're whimpering against me, and my head is swimming. Pressing. and pulling. and panting. and moaning. and fuck. it doesn't get better than this. Sweating and kissing, caressing. legs over my shoulders now. and your hands grabbing at my back. sweet elegant fingers gripping me, riding the rise and fall of my hips. taking me in. spreading around me.
opening up for me. and I need you, Will. Sinking into you, over and over again. ~

~Your face. your expression. contorted with pleasure head pressed back against the pillow. your mouth opening and closing around words that never make it out. Just strangled moans and whimpers flowing from between your lips. and I understand every word that didn't find it's way to your tongue, because I've found your tongue. and now I'm caressing it with mine. and fuck, this is so perfect. Nothing can match this. Match this heat, this intensity that's always burned between us.~

~Feeling you shaking beneath me. accepting me. burning for me. Reach my hand between us, grip your length, tight. the way you like it. Hold it steady as I ride against you, and your cock travels up with each thrust of your hips. grip it tight for you to penetrate. make you quiver. make you shake. feel myself balancing on the edge, my thumb sweeping down to caress your sac.
need you to release with me. need this. Oh God. I need this. Need your cock pulsing in my fist. need mine buried in you. need to bathe you in me. feel you complete yourself in sharp bursts against my stomach. I'm ready boy. look into your eyes. have to see your face. watch you watch me. and oh fuck.I am. spilling myself into you as you splash against me. moaning your name, and you're moaning mine. pulses and flashes and your face. Oh God, Will. your face. pumping myself deep now. filling you. filling you with everything I am, flooding your walls. wetness spraying against me, my own in you. I'm drowning in you, boy. ~

~Settling to slow lazy thrusts into your aching hole, lips softly brushing together, foreheads pressed against eachother, gentle words passing between us, softening inside of you. Sighing, I withdraw from you, place my head against your chest, let my fingers slip between yours, feel your lips press small kisses into my hair, your other hand cupping my face. It was always this good, wasn't it? How did I survive without this?~

"I love you, Will."

"I love you, too. But you're still a big poofter."

~I grin at him.~

"And *what* exactly does that make you?"

"The greatest shag you've ever had."

"Once again, not arguing."

"C'mere."

~I move up to hover my lips over his.~

"Okay. I'm here. What now."

"Kiss me, wanker."

"That's not a very polite way of asking for a kiss, Will."

"I'm an immoral immortal. so sue me."

"Think I can find a good attorney to plead my case?"

"I thought you an' solicitors didn't mix well."

"Oh. we have our moments."

~I smile down at him. mental note: remember to tell him about Lindsey's hand. He'll like that~

"Say it again."

"Say what again?"

~I know what he wants me to say. that I love him. that I never stopped. but, hey. this is fun. so? I guess I'm an immoral immortal, too.~

"That ya love me, ya git."

"I love you, ya git."

"In Spanish."

"Te Amo."

"In German."

"Ich liebe dich."

~He loves this. I know it. Loves languages. All the romance languages. Used to love me teaching him. gobbled up every bit of information I could give him.~

"In French."

"à volonté. L'amour existe encore. mon tresor."

"Italian."

"Trovommi Amor del tutto disarmato."

"Now kiss me."

"Un bacio?"

"Ja."

"That's German."

"An' yer multi lingual - cross reference, tosser."

~My lips gently brush against yours, and open instantly to receive your tongue, feeling it sweep across my palate and caress together with mine. This is all it needs to be. This is all I need.~

"C'mon"

~He whispers against my mouth.~

"C'mon where?"

"The pier, we'll take a walk. I'll buy ya a drink."

"You're buying?"

"Oh. sod off, wanker. Jes' get dressed."

"Shower first?"

"Now yer talkin'."

~Mmm. wet Spike. This could get interesting. And slippery. Slippery and interesting. I'm game.~

END PART 3