Title: Okay?!

Author: DittoSpikette.

Contact: mcardledebandjan@aol.com

Disclaimer: It all belongs to Mr Whedon and assorted peeps; Luv ya Joss.

Rating: NC-17 -

WARNING NO NIBLETS.

Slash. M/M. Spike/Xander.

Feedback: Yes please.

Pairing: Spike/Xander.

Archiving: Take it, it's yours.

Timeline: After Chosen on Buddy's orders.

Summary: None, pure smut!

DEDICATION: This is for Buddy on her birthday 4th July 2003. Sorry it's so dire Buddy. I wish it was another Repossession or Modus Vivendi or Xanpet or Who Want's To Live Forever or Waffle House or Homeward Bound or Quantum or any other excellent slash fic, but it's the thought that counts! :D


Okay!
by Ditto

He was human. Amazing but true. He preferred that I call him Will and so I did. It was late fall and a bit cold even for LA. I'd ended up here after Sunnydale had gasped it's last. Stayed at the Hyperion for a short while but now I had my own place; I think Angel was relieved. I'd found a job nearby. It was a life.

Kept in touch sporadically with Giles and the girls. They were doing okay. Getting over it eventually. I didn't see Buffy too often, I think she still felt guilty for the reason I had to wear a patch, but hey, that's life, at least we were all still breathing, Sp....I mean William, included.

I wasn't really happy, but what the hell. Who is? William, Spike as was, had turned up one day at the Hyperion while I was still there. Caused a commotion I can tell you. He doesn't really fit in now, not that he ever did with his snarky ways. I think that's why he kept coming round to see me. He thinks I don't fit in either.

My car was off the road and I was having to ride the bus more than I'd like. William turned up a couple of times, just sat down next to me as if it were the most natural thing in the world. Don't how he knew what bus I'd be on, but still. He was quiet and didn't bother me after giving a curt nod.

One day I decided to chat instead, don't know why. Will looked pleasantly surprised when I started with the small talk. He obviously liked the attention, his amazingly blue eyes lit up.

I don't know where he'd been getting off the bus. Somewhere after me and near the Hyperion I presumed. This time however I invited him round to my place for a beer and he stuttered a reply as was his wont these days.

At first he appeared to be about to beg off, but then seemed to come to a decision and agreed. He sat a little closer to me, his thigh brushing mine. I can't say I minded. I longed for the touch of another being. I missed Anya more than I can say.

As I stood up at my approaching stop William stood too, but he was too eager and faltered, the back of his slender hand brushing against my crotch as he rose. I felt my cock stiffen at his touch and I think he felt it as well. He blushed. It was probably perfectly innocent but it sent shockwaves through me.

We spent a very nice evening with beer, pizza and the gogglebox. After his first visit to my place I had the most lurid dreams filled with visions of myself and William writhing naked together and getting up to all kinds of naughty things. What? Am I gay now? I woke up with a stonker of an erection and came instantaneously as I stroked myself. I called out William's name.

My car was fixed, but I used the excuse I needed the exercise and the fresh air and continued to ride the bus back to my place every night in the hope that Will would get on. We continued to sit together and I enjoyed our little conversations, protracted because of his endearing stutter.

He came home with me all the time, enjoyed a few beers and a bit of telly; he still liked the soaps. Then he'd take himself off back to the Hyperion. I asked after Angel and them a few times, but I think he could tell I was just being polite. I've never been a big Angel fan as you know.

One night we were sat enjoying a game of football, soccer I should say. He sat very sedately and I remembered how he used to whoop it up for Manchester United when he stayed with me in the basement. I was trying to appear knowledgeable and failing miserably. Just what the hell is off-side?!

I could feel Will's warm thigh pressed against mine on the sofa. I nonchalantly took a swig of my beer and then moved my hand to his knee. I was fed-up with playing games. He jerked in surprise, but then became still, his eyes glued to the screen.

I didn't know if this is what he wanted, but it was what I wanted. After a series of erotic dreams I'd decided I swung both ways. I couldn't get Will from my mind. I thought about him at work, dreamed about him at night, sat ogling him when he came to visit. Enough was enough. What was he here for anyway, if not this?

I couldn't deny the attraction I felt any longer as I moved my hand slowly up his thigh. I was becoming seriously hard and shifted in my seat to allay the discomfort.

"Xan" a tentative whisper from Will.

"Just relax Will. If it feels good let's do it, spread your legs for me a little."

He seemed to give up and did as I asked allowing me free access, so I could move my hand higher enabling me to fondle his balls. He groaned and threw his head back, the soccer game forgotten.

I thought I was gonna cream my work denims as he whimpered. His voice always drove straight to my groin. He let me have complete control which I liked, surrendering himself to me.

I brushed my fingers through his black and gold locks and he looked me in the eyes. I leant forward to kiss him, close mouthed at first as I didn't want to scare him, but he avidly opened his lips and let me in.

He tasted delicious, I couldn't get enough of him. I realised I was fucking his mouth when his groans became more urgent. I pushed myself across him and straddled his hips to grind myself against him, he surged up to meet me.

"Wait, wait" I groaned, pulling back from him. He looked sorely disappointed.

"Let's get more comfortable" I said to reassure him. He grinned and stood to viscously tug at his clothing. We literally threw ourselves out of our clothes and kicked our shoes/work boots off. We stood naked, cock facing cock.

Will looked down and blushed some more. He's really got to get that under control now he's human again. Still, it suits him. He looks all pretty blushed up like that.

He surprised me then by grasping both our cocks. He began to pull. I wrapped my arms around his back, caressing him and whispering sweet nothings. I kneaded his lilywhite ass bringing him closer to me though our rigid cocks prevented us getting as close as I'd like. I tweaked his nipples and he groaned. He's hypersensitive in that area.

I could feel my balls drawing up as my orgasm neared. Our kissing grew frenzied as he jerked us off. We came at the same time, spraying one another with warm liquid. Both a little hot under non-existent collars, we carried on kissing and stroking.

I then led him to the bathroom to shower off. He followed me like a little lamb without a word but looking the happiest I'd seen him since he'd turned up at Angel's hotel that day.

We both stepped in the shower and proceeded to lather one another up. Making sure I got all his nooks and crannies he giggled like a schoolgirl. His nipples received special attention and he groaned and thrust against me. I lathered him all over, making my way down his chest to his surprisingly dark curly hair. He was soon hard again. Soaping up his back I ghosted my fingers over his pucker, but he stiffened up.

"Relax" I soothed him.

He did a bit and I then gently inserted just the one finger into his ass. I felt him gulp, but he didn't appear to not like it, in fact he pushed back onto my finger. I felt I wouldn't insist though. I felt myself hardening up again as I worked on him, but thought it best not to touch his cock, save it for later.

I then got him to do the same for me. He soaped me all over and he worked on my front and then urged me to turn around. I did so, legs akimbo and hands splayed on the tiled wall of the shower. He made his way down my back, circling with the soap until he reached my ass, then I leaned over a bit to let him get in there. Urging him telepathically.

He must have heard me 'cos I felt a slim soapy finger delicately touch my opening. I shivered and almost came there and then. He pushed at me slightly and I pushed back, but then he seemed to become shy and stopped. He proceeded to rinse me off much to my disappointment. Seems I was going to keep making the moves.

Wrapping towels around our waists we moved as one to the bedroom by unspoken agreement. We lay on my bed for a while and just kissed and made out. I pulled his towel off and began to fondle his cock which was ramrod straight. Pre-cum began to leak from the tip as I stroked him. He closed his eyes and groaned.

I then kissed my way down his body, culminating at his balls which I took into my mouth and rolled around. Will was by now writhing on the bed, urgently carding his fingers through my hair and calling my name urgently.

I sucked his cock into my mouth and swallowed as deep as I could. He gave a girly scream and I grinned around his cock. I was having a hard time of it, he was rather on the large side and my mouth was stuffed full of him, the head repeated hitting the back of my throat. My gag reflex threatened to come into play, but I refused to pay heed.

I bobbed up and down on his shaft and continued to fiddle with his balls. When they tightened up I knew he was about to cum. He screamed long and loud and then emptied himself into my mouth. I took as much as I could, but some spilled from between my lips.

When he'd got his breath back and that must be a novelty for him, he started on me. He gave me the widest smile I've ever seen on his beautiful face and then started to kiss, suck, nibble and lick at my face, neck and shoulders.

He lowered himself over me licking my nipples and tonguing his way down to my cock. He nibbled at my balls and then took me in an inch at a time. He appeared impressed at my size. I never had any reason to be afraid of the communal showers at Sunnydale High. I could hold my own.

He worked his magic on me, swirling his tongue around the head of my cock and playing with my balls. I thought I was gonna pass out. He had decades of experience and it showed. I was soon groaning for release and then his nose was in my short hairs and I was spurting jet after jet down his warm throat. He took every bit as well.

We lay all snugglywuggly and must have dozed off. When I woke up it was to find him stroking my cock and when I looked I was amazed to find him rock hard again. He grinned and raised an eyebrow at me.

He was really coming out of his shell. He'd soon be calling me pet and insisting he move in and we watch soaps all day. I couldn't say the thought unnerved me.

I responded to the raised eyebrow by reaching over and grabbing a tube of lube from the nightstand drawer. Both eyebrows raised at that. It was habit, Anya insisted we always be prepared, so it was one of the first things I bought when I got my own place. Force of habit.

Then he looked distinctly nervous.

"I..I'm not sure about that Xan" he said.

I replied "I promise we won't do anything you don't want to Will. I'm new to this as well. You liked my finger up there didn't you?" He blushed again, but nodded.

I made him scooch down the bed and grabbed his ankles, raising his heels into the air, his legs spread wide. I worked the lube into his anus, first one finger, then another. He was a bit tense, but didn't seem uncomfortable.

I then lathered my stiff cock liberally and lowered myself over him. I wanted to see his face while I played with his cock and I could kiss him as we fucked. I applied just the slightest pressure and felt my cock slip in. It was tight, verrry tight.

I eased myself into him bit by bit, kissing him and reassuring him all the while as I revelled in the feel of my cock inside, stretching him wide. It felt awfully good. I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.

I tried to stave off my coming orgasm as I sank into him fully, but he just felt too good. His eyes had glazed over and he was panting little shallow breaths and fisting the covers. He hadn't even touched himself, yet I knew he was going to come soon. The feelings were just too intense.

I hastened up and began to pound into him. He was grunting with each thrust and panting my name. He gave one long scream.... "Xanderrrrr" and his jizzm hit me on the chin. Feeling his velvety opening clench around my cock was all it took for me to offload my cargo and shoot into him. I came with a grunt, feeling my neck muscles tense as I did so. My body went rigid for a minute there. I've never had an orgasm like that one, not even with An.

He's not been back to the hotel since. Angel phones occasionally, asking if he's okay or when he wants him to help out with something, but we're usually left well alone, just the way we like it.

Sometimes you just have to put the past behind you and get on. Buffy has yet to come to terms with our living arrangements and Giles polished his glasses a lot when he heard via Willow's email. Willow is just glad for us. Dawn thinks it's cute and wants to come over, but Buffy won't let her. We're okay though, if they're okay. We're all okay.


The End
Happy Birthday Buddy :D