Everything (Oh, My God, It's Michael Rosenbaum)

By Linda C.

December 10, 2003

Part III of the Song series

Fandom: Angel/Smallville RPS

Rating: NC17

Pairings: Spike/Xander, Spike/Xander/Michael Rosenbaum, Tom Welling/Angel Oh, what the hell, all of them together somewhere in this fic.

Sequel: To Voulez-vous, Part I and You'll Never Be Alone, Part II Warnings: RPS meeting up with AU here.

Spoilers: None for Angel/slight one for "Insurgence", a Smallville episode.

Feedback: dragokatzof10@aol.com

Archive: yes, to WWOMB and anyone else who wants it may have it.

Disclaimer: No one belongs to me, alas, and Michael only belongs to Michael (damn).

AN: The song is "Everything" by Lighthouse off the Smallville soundtrack. Rather appropriate, I thought, for this particular fic.

Summary: Xander gets his dream realized. And Spike learns all about the appeal of bald men.


Everything (Oh, My God, It's Michael Rosenbaum)
By Linda C.
======


"Xan, baby, settle down. You're driving me soddin' crazy." Spike grinned just the same as he watched his mate zoom around the bedroom, packing the suitcases on the bed. 'Two each, we'll buy what we need when we get there' had been Spike's instructions. A suit bag hung from the door, both special order Armani's arriving this morning, plus the two tuxedoes he had ordered on the sly.

"Underwear, socks, check, t-shirts, jeans, check, lube - double check." The last said with a leer towards Spike, lounging on the bed in his birthday suit, lightly stroking his sex. He had been trying for the last ten minutes to get Xander stopped long enough to join him, but to no avail. "Don't forget some of the toys, luv, in case I get bored while you're out during the day." Maybe that would get him - nope - still packing.

"Xander Harris, the flight's not until 7 tonight...settle down right now. I want fucked and you're ignoring me." A pout formed on the blonde's face, a little sniff as he pretended to swipe a tear from his eye. He giggled as his lover jumped on the bed, fingers tickling him all over his body, relentless, not stopping until he shrieked out Xander's name.

"Don't care...I want to be ready as soon as I can. Will we need sweaters? You won't tell me where we're going so I don't really know what to pack. Hmmmm?" Spike snorted, fingers running through the shoulder length hair, kept long now for the other member of their marriage bond, Angel. 'Fucking little poof...won't just admit he looks like shit when his hair's long, has to have someone else grow it for him.' Exact words when Xander had asked him if he minded him growing it out for his Sire. Knowing Spike would say yes, he minded. And knowing that if Angel wanted his hair to his ass, he'd get it. Even Spike's was longer now.

"Not going to tell you sweeting. Okay, pack two each, light ones. We have our dusters, they should be warm enough, and we can shop when we get there, right at the hotel. Boutiques galore, we can go crazy." The best 5-star hotel in Vancouver, a huge suite with a kitchenette, tickets to shows, the black Escalade Sport waiting at the airport for them, special tinted glass installed just last week, and delivered on Friday. The airline tickets were in his duster, along with the sealed envelope holding the real anniversary present for his husband - the filming passes for two night shoots, and one Kent farm scene. A special invite to meet Michael Rosenbaum in person, pictures taken, and a walk-around with the producer, a special friend of Lornes' in the 'business' end of the soul-reading demon's world. Lorne had given the man a reading at his club that had turned his life around and gotten him into the Smallville Production Department. Now was the time to return the favor, something Lorne was more than happy to set up for Spike and Xander.

"I love you William, but you're so evil sometimes. You've known since last month when you gave me that DVD that I didn't need anything else. You don't have to spend so much money on me, you know. I'll love you anyway, rich or poor. Rich is nicer, but poor is okay; I can always go back to construction." He had quit his job at Spike and Angel's insistence, they not wanting him to be endangered by working on a job site that involved power tools and high buildings. He would wait another month or so and have a little talk about being a 'kept' man and go back to work anyway. Spike rolled over on top of him, propping his chin on his folded hands, eyes soft with love. Angel's gift to Xander was down the street from their new apartment, a building with 'Harris Construction and Design, Alexander L. Harris, Owner' stenciled on the door. Men had been interviewed and machinery bought, contracts ready to be signed with at least three major department stores and two local city governments for new libraries, Sunnydale included, all waiting for them to come home from Vancouver next week. He had bought Spike the new Escalade. With a special refrigerator unit installed in the back seat for his blood supply.

"That was for your birthday pet, this is our anniversary. And before you open your mouth one more time, I'm warning you, it had better be on my cock and not around another word about this gift. Hear me?" The only answer he got was a very hot mouth engulfing his sex, slurping sounds making him laugh as the full lips stretched around him. Hot breath moved his brown pubic hair, tickling, as Xander tried to breathe through his nose as the thick cock slid down his throat. One deep inhale and it was lodged solidly in his gullet, the skin full and tight under Spike's fingers as they stroked it. "Good boy." He knew Xander hated when he called him that, like a pet puppy, jumping as teeth dug into him, making him yelp. "Fuck!" He looked down into smiling chocolate eyes, yelping again as two fingers slid into his ass, pushing against the tiny dry hole, skin pulling against them, remembering his own Sire doing this to him. He probed

and poked at the link, feeling Angel 'answer' him with a little laugh. 'Taught him that' and when Xander bent his fingers and hooked them, pulling against the pucker, 'that too.' "Sodding bastard." He moaned when Xan pulled off, looking hurt. "Not you, pet, Angel, he's listening to us. Said he taught you that move. What else did he teach you last month? Hmmmm?" The evil look should have warned him.

Flipping him over onto his back, Xander licked his way down the slim chest, over the pecs, down the sternum until he reached the cool sex, precum puddling into the round little bellybutton, his "little bitty innie" as Xan liked to call it. Sucking it out, he slicked up the same two fingers, waving them at Spike. "This," his only reply as he sucked down the sex again, swallowing hard and sticking his fingers back up the tender channel. Spike bucked his hips, crying out as his balls tightened. Xander's name was screamed at the top of his lungs as the two fingers jammed against his prostrate the same time teeth sunk into his cock, blood spilling out to drip onto the sensitive perineum, slick and cool. A thumb prodded against the gland from the outside as well, making him scream once more as his cum spewed into Xander's throat, being swallowed as fast as he pumped it out. Angel's echoing scream sounded through the link, Xander biting down yet again as he heard it in his mind, responded to it, sent back the image of Spike's face contorted in pleasure and 'heard' Angel moan 'his' name out. Not bad for a novice mind-fucker. Made them both scream. "Smug little git, aren't you? Love you." Spike pulled him up, kissing him, tasting his

seed and his blood on the wet tongue, sucking it deeply into his mouth. 'Love you' came from Angel.

"And no, I'm still not telling you where we're going!" Xander proceeded to beat at him with a pillow.

======

"Okay, we're at the airport. Can you tell me 'now' where we're going? At least a hint?" Xander wheedled, his voice a high whine, eyes dancing with mirth.

He knew it hurt the vamp's supersensitive hearing when he did it - thus the whine was set in motion. "Please, can you tell me, please?" The taxi driver grinned and winked at Spike as he unloaded the luggage onto the attendant's cart. "Pesky little brats at that age, aren't they, sir?" That got a pout from Xander and then a wide grin in return.

"Fine, I'll stop. Sorry babe. I know you want it to be a surprise. So I'll be a good little boy and wait." Spike paid the cab off, then showed the luggage attendant their boarding passes. He and Xander followed him to the gate, waiting as the larger luggage was checked over for security and then went through the metal detectors themselves. Xander had taken the two carry-ons and the suit bag through with him, then followed Spike as he walked to a door marked Private on the far wall. Stepping through he was pleasantly surprised to see the VIP Lounge, trays of food on the four tables set up, the open bar and the small shop in the corner selling snacks and other traveling goodies. Appropriating a loveseat, Spike gestured for Xander to put down the bags. "Go look around luv, get us some eats for the trip and grab me some of that nice lemon spritzy water. I'll fix us a plate or two for when you're done." He had already eaten six of the little meat pies when Xander came back with three full bags. Chips, tiny English cookies, four bottles of Spike's water and some plain for himself. Magazines filled one of the other bags, the remaining containing some small gifts for the guys at home. A little stuffed bear for Dawn, some incense for Willow, and various other little trinkets that he knew his friends would like.
He had bought a mug for Angel that read "Master of My Domain" over a picture of a toilet bowl. "Good one, pet. He'll get a kick out of that one. What'd you get me, luv?" He watched as Xander turned the bag a little, pulling up a pair of very brief bikini underwear, black with silver stitching spelling out, "Member of the Mile-High Club". One eyebrow went up in question, Spike just running his finger under the collar of his new silk shirt, unbuttoning the top two buttons and leering back.

They sat eating and drinking, chatting about the other people in the room, watching the planes take off and land, just nice being with each other. 'Have fun my love. Give Xan a kiss for me,' Angel spoke through the link, then sent 'I love you Xander' through to his other lover, the thought bringing a sweet smile to his face. 'I love you Sire' sent back. The flush of heat startled them all, the link growing stronger every day, emotions zinging back and forth in mere seconds now. "It was the Sire that set him off luv. That always did get him going!" Spike pulled his duster a little tighter over his lap, hiding the rather large bulge that tented his soft woolen trousers. He had to laugh as Xander did the same, the blush beautiful on his face, his innate shyness still coming to the forefront now and then.

"Would all passengers for the flight to Vancouver please begin boarding the first class compartment. You make carry any food or drinks onboard with you. Please shut off all cellphones and laptop computers until notified by the flight attendant they may be used once again. Thank you."

Spike had watched Xander's face, seeing some many emotions run across it - joy, sheer happiness, the need to run around like a five year old suppressed but evident in his hands fluttering in the air. He picked Spike up and swung him around, kissing him quite soundly as other passengers grinned.

"Like your surprise, luv?" whispered into an ear, even his ribs aching in the crushing embrace of a very happy young man. "Now put me down before they won't let us on the plane. I want to try out that nice underwear you bought me. Xan, down, now." His feet thumped on the floor, Xander grabbing the luggage and the shopping bags. Spike followed, the flight attendant winking at him. "Wait until I give him the other part of his present - he won't need the plane to fly, he'll be floating on air."

When his husband had finally settled down, and they were in the air, he handed him the envelope, expecting another outburst. Xander turned to him, reached over and kissed him gently and took him by the hand. He tugged him along the aisle and into the large front bathroom area, searching for an empty stall. Pushing Spike inside, he locked the door and leaned against it. Reaching into his pocket, he dangled the black bikini on one finger, left eyebrow lifting a little. A quick nod and Spike lost his pants, shirt rucked up under his armpits, a hot tongue lapping at his nipples, biting down, making him groan. "In me or in you," Xander moaned into the neck he was sucking on, his fingers slipping down to circle Spike's cock and pump. Whimpers filled the small room, Spike bucking into the large hand wrapped around his dick, precum slicking it and his sex, scent arousing them both, blood beginning to heat in their veins. "In me, baby, in me. Sit down and let me ride you, Xan."

Spike unzipped the dark gray pants, careful of the hard sex straining against the zipper. Commando. "No lube, baby." Xander picked him up and set him up against the door, looking completely debauched with his pants around his ankles and his shirt unbuttoned now, hanging open. Nipples, pink and hard, ached to be touched, Spike reaching up to rub them, nails nipping and pinching them even harder. Eyes slitted, he panted as Xander pushed down his own pants, pulling his turtleneck over his head. Hands slid down his chest and onto his thighs, then down the heavily muscled calves to his black boots. A grin lit up both their faces as he pulled out a thin tube of lube. "Always prepared when it comes to you, baby. And it heats!"

Twenty minutes later, Spike had a brand new pair of underwear on and was walking just a bit funny as they walked back to their seats. One button was missing and Xander's turtleneck was a bit wrinkled from being used as a pillow behind his head when Spike mounted him and rode him to two orgasms, his head banging against the wall. Spike laid his head on his lover's shoulder and slept through the rest of the flight.

======

Spike let Xander drive the new Caddy, just wanting to watch his face as they drove to the hotel using the GPS mapping system, displayed right on the dashboard. Angel had gotten all the goodies on this SUV, a DVD player illegally installed in the front dash panel plus one for the back seat, a six disc CD changer, power everything, leather seats and a beautiful woodgrain finish on all the doors and panels. The insurance was paid for a year, the title in Spike and Xander's names, as was the insurance. Always practical, that was Angel for you. They had picked up their other two bags and loaded the car, Xander walking around it with a look of awe on his face. The same look that still resided there when they drove up to the Mariner. Fifteen stories high, three penthouse suites, one of which was theirs for the week, heated indoor swimming pools and saunas and four different restaurants. Not to mention an excellent 24/7 roomservice menu. Spike had done his homework on the Internet and found out everything about this place before booking their room. Brink's Security, keycard entrance to the room, guards on every floor stationed at the elevators. Canada had also heightened security after 9/11 and Spike welcomed it. Nothing was too good for his Xander's safety.

It was around 4 am by the time they had gotten checked in and unpacked. Xander grabbed a quick shower, Spike joining him after ordering them some steaks, baked potatoes and ice cream. They had eaten a light snack on the plane, but not enough to hold either of them over 'til morning.

He had set up a small tour of the local area for Xander since their first visit wasn't until around six for two separate scenes with his idol. Tuesday were the night scenes being filmed in the city of Vancouver itself. He would pull the heavy paneled drapes and sleep the day away. No use Xander wasting all day stuck in the suite with him, even if they could fill up the time with making love and playing. But even a vampire needed his rest.

======

Xander bounced in the door, his happiness radiating in the bond, making his mate just as joyful. "Tour was okay, baby? I wanted you to have some fun on your own for a change. I'm all rested for tonight and I called down for some memory cards for the camera. We can take pictures as long as we sign some agreement not to sell them to any sites, papers, or magazines. We're going to the studio first, around six or so and meet up with Greg, our contact. He's going to

introduce us to Michael and the rest of the cast, whoever's there. Some of the ones not in the scene are coming so they can eat dinner together later for Allison Mack's birthday. Maybe you can meet everyone at once. We have one night shoot and then the one daylight one you have to go on yourself. Take plenty of pictures for me, okay?"

"You done? And you dare to call Willow a motormouth! Hah, double hah, triple hah!" He dodged a cup, catching it in midair, his reflexes lightening fast now since he had been taking the blood from Spike, not to mention the rich blood of his Sire, Angel. His second husband, the third member of the Marriage Circle, formed by Willow using an ancient spell she found in an obscure vampire text from Germany. Thrice blessed, thrice loved, thrice joined in harmony and devotion. And so the Circle was formed, Angel, Spike and Xander being joined as on e, power being shared by all, Xander being Consort to both Master Vampires now, not just Spike. But Spike was his soul mate, his reason for being and would never be replaced by Angel. And was First Husband, honored as such by both he and Angel.

"Go shower and I'll get out our clothes. Dinner's on its way up. I had the concierge watching for you to have it sent. Lobster, fresh oysters, some of that rice stuff you like and I got scalloped potatoes for me. Chocolate cake, double fudge, for dessert. Go on, now, hurry up. Can't be late to meet the great Michael Rosenbaum, can we?"

======

Spike had driven them to the studio lot, not trusting Xander to not wreck. His mate had been on edge all through dinner, picking through his food, not even

realizing his plate was empty 'til metal hit china and he glanced down. They had passed through security and were getting out when Greg walked over to greet them.

"Gentlemen, nice to meet you. Lorne told me a little bit about both of you. Master Spike, would you and your Consort come with me please?" Spike bristled a little bit that Lorne had told their secret but it was too late now. Greg signed them in, each receiving their passes for their entire stay, enclosed in plastic with their pictures attached, Spike's being a composite made up by a special effects studio he used on occasion for passport photos. He had messengered it up the week before this visit directly to Greg.

Motioning them forward, they climbed into a golf cart and drove over to the production stage, Greg explaining that it was dinner break. Tonight's filming was an interior shoot with John Glover and Annette O'Toole and the kidnappers and two scenes with Michael, John Schneider and Tom. The next visit was scheduled for Tuesday, and it was an exterior shot, using the downtown Vancouver buildings that stood in for LuthorCorp and The Daily Planet. They had taken an elevator down to their current destination. "Oh, my God, it's Michael Rosenbaum." Xander was practically vibrating as he glanced through an open doorway. Greg waved them forward.

Pinning on their passes, Spike and Xander walked through, delicious aromas hitting them in the face as they entered the huge dining hall set up in the basement of the building for the cast and crew. It was filled with at least fifty people, eating and talking. Michael Rosenbaum and Tom Welling sat with Kristin Kreuk at a small table, the men going over their lines. Greg waved Michael over to them, introducing them, then waved goodbye as John Glover called him over.

"Hello, nice to meet you, Xander. Greg tells me you're from Sunnydale, south of LA. You wouldn't happen to be 'the' Xander Harris, the Slayer's friend, would you?" He grinned, loving the reaction to his question. Xander was stunned, his eyes glancing over at Spike, who was equally shocked. "What? I live in California, not that far from your home. I like going to some, shall we say, 'different' clubs when I'm home on a break. Meet some real interesting people, let me tell you. Heard you and William the Bloody here got married last month in the Claiming Ritual. Congratulations." Spike yanked him over closer, all three of them moving into a quieter part of the dining hall.

"Mate, you better have a reasonable explanation for knowing about us. This isn't something that can be blathered about, you know. Spill." Michael shook off

Spike's hand, sitting down and creasing his perfectly tailored 'Lex' trousers. His scene was next and he didn't want to have to change clothes and redo the shots already in the can just because he got manhandled and wrinkled.

"We can't talk about it here. Meet me after the last scene, back at my trailer. After I change we can go get something to eat and we can talk. For now, enjoy the next few hours and let Xander have some fun. I can introduce him to the cast and they'll take him under their wing, you too, if you don't mind some young ones hanging around you. I forget what it's like to be that young anymore. I'm thirty now, the 'old man' of the Smallville family, after Annette and both the Johns. Makes me feel really old when they come to me for advice on something. Kind of like Clark does with Lex." He took Spike's hand in his, looking into his eyes, blue-gray into ice blue, both measuring and finding what they wanted. "Nothing is said here. This is family, what goes on with us, stays with us."

He stood, slinging his arms through theirs, leading them over to Tom and Kristen, tension broken, hands shaken and smiles given in greeting. No one said a thing about the coolness of Spike's hand or his occasional low growl. If they were with Michael, they belonged...they were family. Allison Mack came over and invited them to her table, fascinated by Spike's platinum hair, almost the same color as hers. They soon got involved in discussing the best bleaching products and the different hairdressers in LA that they had discovered they both frequented. Xander wondered off after a kiss on the bleached hair in discussion, filling a plate at the buffet and sitting down with a bunch of crewmembers when he saw blueprints spread out on the table before them. He joined in, his knowledge letting him draw some lines and suggestions for improvements on the papers, feeling at home with them, fellow builders and journeymen. He was surprised when the buzzer sounded the dinner break was over. Greg came back in, waving him and Spike over to him.

"Come on, guys, let's head back upstairs. I'll show you where you can sit and watch the filming. It's the scene where Lex and Clark are discussing his parent's plans being ruined for their anniversary dinner by Lionel wanting her to work. Then there's a twenty-minute break, if we're lucky enough to get done without too many takes. The next scene is on the same set, only this time its Mike and John Schneider." He motioned a gofer over and gave instructions to get anything Mr. Bredon and Mr. Harris wanted.

"Time for the scenes to get going. You have to be perfectly quiet when the red light's on. That's it. You have Gold passes, giving you access to any area of the set you want to go. Just stay out of the way of the gaffers and the swing cameras, don't interrupt actors practicing their lines, and don't smoke." Spike put away his cig, sighing. Bad as at home. Xander just hugged him and grinned. "Nasty habit anyway."

They sat on a leather sofa, pushed out of the set to make room for the cameras, Spike settling onto Xan's lap, missing his touch after only three hours. They didn't even get one odd look. He knew that at least three of the occasional directors of the series were gay and one of the producers today was known for it, so it must be generally accepted around the set to let couples alone if snuggling. He snickered, earning him a pinch on his ass, and a glare as "Action" was yelled. "Shhh." Whispered into his ear, tongue licking, teeth biting the soft lobe, sucking it. He glared at his mate, knowing exactly what he was up to. And so did Michael as he saw him glance over at them with the 'Lex' smirk in full force. 'Little git has that down to a T,' Spike thought, then licked his lips, watching Michael watch him. He stared right at him, eyes flaring yellow around the iris, giving his own smirk when he saw Michael adjust himself before moving onto the set with John Schneider. 'Little git also has a hard on for the vamp'. He could feel Angel laugh in the link, surprised that he had been 'listening' in to them. 'Ask him about the night he went to Roxie's Rebellion on the Strip about a year and a half ago', the humor in his Sire's thoughts coming across loud and clear. Xander looked at him, eyebrow lifted, Spike mouthing 'Angel', then closing his side of the link, not wanting to ruin the scene with his laughter as Angel 'tickled' him through the bond, Xander grinning as the body in his lap squirmed. Brat. He settled back to enjoy the view.

It had only taken seven takes to get the scene done. They were now filming close ups and walkaways, Tom coming over to say hello again and take off for the evening. "I hear Xander's coming on Thursday to the our farm location. That should be cool, we all love that old house. We rent it for the entire filming session. It's an actual working farm so the cattle stay year round and the horses belong to a local stable. Goodbye Spike, nice meeting you. Hope I can see you on Tuesday." They watched as he gave Michael a hug goodbye and a quick peck on the cheek.

"Now that is one sweet piece of ass," Spike growled out as the former model walked away, eyes running over the long body with a leer. He could feel laughter through the link as he 'sent' a picture to the lurking Angel. 'Agreed.'

Xander glared at him, then just gave in as he realized his mate would never change. Just as long as he looked and not touched. They both looked up as Michael came over to them.

"Want to go get a little bit to snack? We have one more short scene and then I'm off to the trailer. Maybe I can explain how I know about you there. God, I'm tired. I was filming promotions all day and meeting with fan clubs." They walked together over to the tables set up for the break, gathering up tidbits to snack on while Michael put his legs up.

"Look here mate, don't worry about us talking. You're obviously safe or Angel wouldn't have mentioned you. It's enough for now, chatting can come Tuesday if you want to go out after you wrap up. I have reservations for a late dinner and some dancing for me and Xan. You're more than welcome to come with. We can always drive you home after. Now get some rest and we'll go roam about the set." Xander glanced back as Michael lay down, face tired and drawn. He had never known just how tiring film work would be. Michael looked every bit of his thirty years.

The scene with John and Michael only took an hour, the final 'cut' bringing deep sighs of relief. Greg came over to say goodbye and give them printed out instructions on how to get to the downtown shoot. They had met John Schneider and he had gladly posed for some pictures with Xander. The special effects shop would add Spike later to whichever ones he and his mate picked out. Michael walked out with them to the car, arm through Spike's, Xander's around his waist, holding him steady. He was dead on his feet, yawning widely. Their offer for a ride was politely declined, motioning over to the Jeep waiting for him.

"Ride's here. My car's in the shop so I get a ride to and from the studio everyday. See you on Tuesday."

Xander was humming a soft song under his breath as they drove back to the Mariner, almost an hour away. Spike listened to it, then felt a hand slip over his thigh. "That song reminds me of us, of our love and how we fought so hard to

be together. I have it on CD at home. It's from the Smallville soundtrack."

"That's why it sounded so familiar then. Sing it for me, luv, you know I love to hear you sing to me."

Xander shook his head but cleared his throat and started over, his hand tight in Spike's.

"Find me here, speak to me. I want to feel you, I need to hear you.
You are the light that is leading me to the place where I find peace again.
You are the strength that keeps me walking.
You are the hope that keeps me trusting.
You are the life to my soul.
You are my purpose, you are everything.
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?"

Spike sucked in his breath, turning towards his mate. The brown eyes were brightened with tears, smile tremulous. He wiped his eyes and continued singing.

"Would you tell how could it be any better than this?
You calm the storms, you give me rest; you hold me in your hands,
You won't let me fall. You still my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in?
Would you take deeper now, 'cause you're all I want,
You are all I need?
You are everything.
Everything.

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?"

Spike pulled the car off the road, dragging Xander into his arms. Pressing a deep kiss onto his mouth, he whispered "Love you so much" into his ear, bringing shivers to both of them. They lay together, their emotions running too high to speak. Xander was everything to him, the words fitting his feelings for his mate perfectly. Xander stroked his neck, his voice soft and easy. "I always thought of that as our song, our path towards each other. You were my light when I was in such despair with my life and you gave me hope to go on. When I look at you, I can barely breath, knowing you love me, William Bredon."

One last ragged breath and Spike pulled away, wiping his eyes. "Two soddin' poofs we are, crying over a song for Christ's sake." He risked a glance over a Xan, seeing the grin. "Yep, that's us...poofy."

The next day a package arrived with breakfast, the Smallville Soundtrack being put in the stereo system to play while they ate. Another copy went in the Caddy.

======

Spike was fucking freezing. It was windy, cold, and threatening to snow at any minute. He was wrapped in thermal underwear, courtesy of his mate's trip to the boutique that afternoon after watching the weather. He had on a t-shirt, a silk shirt, and a sweater pullover, plus his duster. Xander was similarly dressed, but he had the good sense to put a knit cap on. Poor Michael had to be turning to ice with his bare head exposed. The huge propane heaters were helping a little but not if you weren't right by them.

Sixteen takes later the director yelled 'Cut and print' and Michael let his shoulders slump. The scene had been a hard one. He watched the playback, Tom joining him, arm around his waist for support. He studied the shots. Lex had looked so sad as he watched Clark being hugged by his parents. His own father had walked away, leaving him standing in the cold breeze blowing by the LuthorCorp building. He was alone once more. Michael sighed deeply, Tom hugging him again. "Too bad you can't just come home with us, huh? Fuck Lionel and become a Kent." He understood that Michael let himself be too deeply involved in any scenes involving family, his so very far away, getting to see them rarely. Michael shook himself, then smiled up at his friend. "Thanks Tommy." He walked off the set, John Glover waving goodnight as he stepped into his car, heading for home about an hour away. He had a very early call the next day and would be missing Allison's party. She had invited Spike and Xander and he walked over to them to talk.

Xander put out his hand, taking Michael's in a gentle grip. "That was such an emotional scene. How do you make it through them in one piece? I just wanted to cry when you stood there, all alone, heart breaking as you watched your father leave you yet again and your best friend going off with his family. So sad, Michael." He wrapped his arms around the slim body, so like Spike's in its compactness. He heard the sniff, the soft sigh as Michael snuggled in, taking comfort in the warm embrace.

Spike's hand came up to rest on his shoulder, squeezing gently. "Let's go sweetie. Get you to your trailer and get you changed into something comfortable for the party. Xan can help you take off your makeup if you want, while you close your eyes a bit. Come on, lead the way."

Michael led them to the row of trailers that were set up for the cast and crew's use, taking up a whole alleyway two blocks down from the set. Spike helped him off with his coat and Xander unbuttoned his shirt, easing it off his shoulders. Michael sat down in the chair, sighing as his body relaxed for the first time in hours. He was freezing, shivers running through his body. Spike reached over and turned on the heater, its warmth soon filling the small interior.

"Thank you. It's so nice to be taken care of by someone you like. The makeup people are great, don't get me wrong, I've been dealing with the same girls for over two years now, but the touch of someone who likes you is so much better." Xander brushed a light kiss over the now clean head.

"To quote Clark: 'It's so much better when the person loves you back.' I know that when Spike looks at me, my heart just does a flip-flop in my chest; my body heats. I feel such euphoria that this man loves me, I just want to cry sometimes." A soft whimper came from Spike, Xander leaning down to kiss his upturned mouth. "Love you baby."

"I feel like I've known you guys forever. I can tell you anything and I know you care. I could go with you tomorrow and leave all this behind and never have one regret. Strange how people can meet and instantly become friends." Spike knelt down by the chair. "You feel Angel in us. If you met with him you undoubtedly gave him some of your blood. Knowing him, he gave a little back. That connection is all it takes, even after all these years, to feel him in other vamps. He is our third in the Marriage Circle our local witch made for us. We are Bloodbondsmen, the Claiming Ritual cementing that aspect last month, but we wanted him with us all the time. We can't be together physically but mentally we can talk back and forth, exchange emotions, thoughts..." Xander groaned as Angel 'brushed' against him, cock hardening once more. "And get our boy turned on just by thinking at him, right luv?" Xander just groaned again, rubbing the bulge in his pants against the back of Michael's chair, trying to relieve the pressure. Spike's nostrils flared as the scent of arousal hit him. Michael bent his head back, watching Xander's face as it flushed. "So cool." Xander
dropped the cleansing pad and took two deep breaths of air. Spike put out his hand, eyes flashing yellow as Angel 'pushed' him too.

Xander climbed onto Spike's lap, legs straddling him, not even caring that Michael was watching them. It made it so much hotter. Zipper open, cool fingers pulling him out, making him arch his back. Michael stood up, moving behind him to support his back, one hand sliding under his shirt to pinch the hard nipples into even harder peaks. Spike took the other hand and sucked all four fingers into his mouth, tongue lapping at the salty flesh. Michael gasped, gray-blue eyes meeting yellow-edged blue.

He opened the link, letting Angel see all that was happening. Xander, head back against Michael's bare chest, mouth open and trying to get some air as he panted, Spike's fingers wrapped around the leaking cock, head red with blood, precum sliding over his hand into the soft brown hair. Spike's own arousal tenting his trousers, and the sound of the human hearts pounding in their chests. Angel own heat joined him and Xander's, his passion ratcheting upward with every stroke, every touch. Michael bent forward and kissed Spike, tongue slipping inside to taste. "Come here pet, let me suck you while I jerk off Xan."

Michael unzipped his pants, letting him fall off his hips, his own slim sex damp with precum, silk boxers wet with it as he pulled out his erection. Spike leant forward, sucking on the tip, tonguing the slit, a spray of salty fluid soaking his tongue. Humans tasted so good to a vamp, each one unique in their flavor.

Strong fingers slid into the gelled hair, caressing lightly, cupping the back of Spike's head as he fed on the slick, hot cock in his mouth. Pulling off, a
string of saliva connecting them, Spike brushed against the heavy ballsac with his nose, inhaling the musky aroma of sweat, wool and pure male. Michael was swaying, head back, eyes closed. His one arm was still wrapped around Xander, digits digging into the taut belly, trying to stay steady.

"Xanpet, get up baby, and let Mike sit down on me. He's going to fall down, he's so tired." An exhausted young bald man fell into his arms, head slipping down to rest on his shoulder. "Sorry, just so tired. I want you so bad but I don't think I can handle it tonight. Do you mind?" Spike gave a quick nod to Xander, who knelt down, Spike letting Michael down into his arms until he was laying flat, legs wrapped around Spike's waist, the blond gripping the thin hips, holding him in place. Bending down, he sucked the cock back into his mouth, swallowing it down in one quick movement, muscles working it, teeth sinking in to torment. Xander rubbed two fingers against Michael's mouth until he opened it, slicking them. He arched his back, the fingers entering his tight hole, searching for the small nub of flesh that would bring him off. His groans and whimpers filled the trailer, his cries of almost pained pleasure an impetus for the men to bring him to orgasm. Seconds later a scream sounded, choked off as Xander kissed him, Spike swallowing the hot seed, licking the softening sex clean.

Xander got dressed first, righting his clothes, then helping Spike pick Michael up to strip him. He found fresh clothing in a drawer and dressed him,
Michael trying to help but too sated to even know where he was. Spike picked him up, sending Xander to tell his driver they were taking him home.

Twenty minutes later they had pulled up in front of Michael's apartment building, Xander taking his turn carrying Michael now, Spike using the key their

new friend handed to him to open the door. "I need invited in, Mike." Xander turned, setting the sleepy man on his feet. "Come in. Now kiss me and let me drag myself off to bed." Spike took him in his arms, sniffing his neck then biting down lightly, not enough to break the skin, but just a taste of what would be coming if Michael so wished it. Xander took his turn, biting over the same bruise, then guiding Michael over to the bed and covering him up as he fell asleep before they even left the room.

They finally remembered to give Allison a call and explained to her that Michael had practically collapsed in his trailer after the shot and they had
taken him home. She promised to save him a piece of cake and went off to enjoy the rest of her party, screaming and yelling in the background as the male stripper gave Kristin a lap dance.

======

Spike had called Michael the next day, laying in bed with Xander licking honey off his belly, trying not to giggle too much as the tired voice answered on the fifth ring. "Hello, Michael speaking." A yawn came over the line. "Sorry, who is this and do you realize it's only 11 o'clock on my day off?" Xander leaned over. "Hi grumpy boy. Sorry we woke you." Spike kissed the sticky lips, savoring the taste of his seed mixed in, along with the blood from the bite on his inner thigh. Yummy. He listened to yet another yawn.

"Why don't I call you back when you're up, say around five or so. I wanted you to come out with us for dinner tonight at that restaurant you mentioned last night before you started filming. It sounded nice and I really didn't want to eat here. We have plenty of time to do the hotel thing, but not a lot of time to spend with you, since you're booked solid for the next few days. How about it, sleepyhead, dinner at 7, then maybe a little dancing?"

"Yes to dinner, no to dancing. I have an early call, remember? Xander is coming for the farmhouse shoot tomorrow. Maybe we can come together if things work...out tonight." Michael hesitated, not sure if Spike and Xander were interested in him enough, although that hot sex in the trailer would seem to indicate they were. He waited while Spike spoke to Xander, hearing his enthusiastic 'yes' over the phone.

"Guess that settles it. We'll pick you up at 6:30 tonight in our new Armanis and take you out for a night of good eating. You can tell us all about you and Angel. Xander, no!" A loud slap and a startled 'ow' from Xander and Michael grinned as the phone was dropped. He listened for at least an hour before Spike noticed it was still on the bed. "Pervert!" then the buzz sounded in his ear. He got up, pulling the soiled sheet with him. Thank god for maid service.

======

Promptly at 6:30 the buzzer went off, Michael opening the door to a very handsome man with soft blond curls framing a thin, angular face. "Spike, you look gorgeous. I love your hair loose like that." One finger wound a curl around it, tugging it and Spike closer for a kiss. Xander blew the horn, waving up at Michael through the open passenger door. "Come on, we don't want to be late. I'm hungry."

They sat down twenty minutes later at a secluded table at the back of the room, the waiter a tall, thin young man with dark hair, eyes lined in kohl, and black nails like Spike's. Xander stared at him, then looked over at Spike's hand, nails bare tonight. And grinned wickedly, knowing his toes were hot pink.

"Angel said to ask you about the night you went to Roxie's Rebellion. What's up with that? I've heard of it, but never been there. Vamp bar?" Michael shook his head, pouring out some more wine. Spike's glass held pure O Neg, the waiter bringing the glass without even a look as Michael had ordered it along with the wine. 'Goth' had been written on a napkin, shoved over for Spike to read, a quick nod as Michael flipped it back over again.

"Kinda. It's a combo vamp/demon bar, with a lot of human trade. A neutral place, kind of like Lorne's before Gunn's old crew shot it up. No one fights, no one gets hurt. If you want your neck bit, there's a room in the back, couches set up for two, no windows, and no cameras. No sex on the floor, but dirty dancing is allowed as long as most of the clothes stay on. The owner is a Trex'chan demon, and he hates trouble with the cops. Has a few warrants out on him in New York. That's where I met him, when I was home visiting some friends of mine from school. Nice enough dude. He called me when he moved out here and gave me lifetime privileges. I knew Angel from New Orleans, where a bunch of us guys went for Mardi Gras. He was down there on some business for Angel Investigations, that PI agency he opened back then. It was raining and I had hid under a tunnel. He was there digging up some information and we talked. He kissed me but that was all. I ran into him again at Roxie's on Girl's Night Out, the monthly crossdressing event. I had snagged some of the wardrobe from Sorority Boys and the wig, slapped on some makeup and showed up. What?" He glared as Spike snickered, then Xander kicked him under the table.

"Just that's Xan's favorite film of yours, next to the series, of course. Watches it at least four times a month, salivating over your ass in those tight little skirts. Don't. You. Kick. Me. Again," growled out as he saw Xander flush and felt his leg shift against his. Michael howled and grabbed the hand poking at Spike.

"Don't. I love it that you thought I was hot. I got teased for days on the set here about it. I wore one of the outfits onto the farm set one day and I thought Bo was going to piss himself. I had a pitchfork in my hand and was trying to slink around in those high heels. All the while singing out "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty and happy and gay." Gales of laughter finally settled down to the occasional snicker, tears streaming down cheeks all around as they tried to calm down before they got thrown out.

Spike held out his hand, Michael taking it in his without reservation. "Are you gay, Michael? I'm only asking 'cause I don't want to make you uncomfortable if I say something nasty-like, like poof or faggyboy." Xander giggled, a little drunk. Michael wiggled his eyebrows, smirking at him. He giggled again, batting his eyelashes at his mate. Then made kissey faces at him.

"Yeah, since we're so manly and all, being husbands and mates, right Spiky? Like we don't do the nasty every night plus blowjobs and jackoffs and...ow, fuck!" He broke off as Spike's Doc nailed him on the shin. "Hey, we're gay, and there ain't no way to get out of it, bloodboy. I'm gay, you're gay, or at least halfway gay since you fucked Drusilla and Darla and Buffy...hey, wait a minute, how did I get in that lineup?"

Shaking his head in dismay, Spike leaned over and kissed his lover. "Because I loved you best, sodass. And I don't classify myself as anything but a vamp." Michael leaned back in his chair, eyeing both men, seeing the love flow between them, almost jealous. He finally answered Spike's question, head down.

"I classify myself as bisexual. More leaning towards the guy side though. I can't be too out though, so I'm careful of who I date and where. This place is safe, the Roxie, couple of others where actors hang out, but not the Diego or the Bar None. Too many pappys there taking pictures. I date very discretely and use a dating service provided by the WB for official functions. Eric and I still go out sometimes, but he's got a line on some series and we don't get together that much anymore. Ever since they let him go, I haven't been out with one steady guy. I crushed on Tom for a whole season, then he went and married that Jamie person. He's got his modeling career behind him now and he wants 'respectability'. Forgets he fucked anything that would offer him a job before, but he wouldn't fuck me. 'Too much conflict on the set if we broke up'. Shit, I just wanted a fuck buddy while we were up here filming, not a marriage partner. Well, at least that's what I told myself when he turned me down."

"Okay, that's out of the way. Gay, but not out totally. Now, you still have to explain the Roxie thing with Angel. Do you know him besides the meeting under the tunnel?" Spike finished his blood, Michael signaling the waiter with a tip of head for another round.

"You see this scar here on my lip? Xander, you've been staring at it all night. Well, you know how I always say I got it playing hockey when I was in school? Yeah, right. I got it from one of Angel's fangs when he tried to kiss me still in gameface. I zigged and he zagged and nailed me. That was after he had...well... sucked me. Well, really after he 'sucked me' sucked me. He got up, pulled my shirt collar down and sunk his teeth in me. See?" Pulling open his shirt, Michael proudly showed off the fang marks, faded now but visible along his collarbone. "Have to cover them up with makeup if I have a shirtless scene. Only one or two of them so far, I've been lucky. Sam has one too from some little chickie vamp he picked up one night. Said it was the best sex he's ever had in his life, came so hard when she bit him, he was still aching two days later from it. Angel let me taste some of his to replace what he had taken. I came again, without even being touched, just from the power that zinged through my body, straight to my cock. God, he was hot!"

Xander sighed, eyes shut as his mind shorted out. He knew exactly what Michael was talking about. The power, the passion, all in the blood that flowed down the throat, entering the body to heat, to flame, to arouse to a fever pitch only orgasm could put out. He groaned, sex hard, leaking against his jeans. Spike growled, hand going under the table to cup his groin, squeezing the hardening shaft. "I do believe you got our boy here very hot, Mr. Rosenbaum, very...hot indeed." 'Ask him back to the room Spike.'

Michael looked sideways at him, a gleam in his eye. He had noticed the tiny pause in the words, the eye twitch. "He's linked with you both, isn't he? I can tell when he's talking to you, like the other day on the set when you tried to stop wriggling even when Xander wasn't touching you at all. You could 'feel' his hands on you. I can't even imagine how hot sex must be, all three of you hooked together in your minds as you cum."

"Why don't you come home with us and find out for yourself? Angel wants you to." The heat hit them all, even Michael, and they got up as one. Spike threw some money on the table and they walked out, arm in arm, Angel sitting in the back of all their minds. Dinner was forgotten, a different hunger drove them now.

======

No one even looked at them twice as they crossed the lobby and entered the express elevator for the penthouse floor. Michael sank into Spike's arms, lips open to the hard tongue plundering it. Xander was pressed up against his back, hands under his suit jacket, massaging his back muscles. He felt soft lips on his bare skull, a warm tongue licking a trail from the top to the hollow of his shaved hairline. He started to pant, his legs spreading to hold himself steady. He pulled back, finally opening his eyes, half-shocked to see just his and Xander's reflection in the mirrors that fully lined the elevator compartment. His arms were around nothing, his lips red and swollen from kissing - nothing. He glanced down at Spike, seeing the evil little smirk on his face. "Forgot we're invisible in mirrors, honey? Just close your eyes and just feel my body touching yours, kissing you, caressing you...wanting you." A hard cock pressed against his own, bringing a low moan from deep in his chest. He couldn't help it - he had to look again. Xander's eyes met his, dancing with mirth.

"I made love to him up against a mirror once just to see myself fucking air. I could feel his sheathe around me, smell the precum, but I couldn't see him. I even saw myself cum, my seed running out of an invisible ass and drip down on the carpet. It kind of spooked me and made me hot all at once. I don't think I'll try it again. Like fucking a ghost." The bell dinged and the door opened, no one outside, thank god, as they stepped off, Spike's pants unzipped, his hardon sticking out of the zipper, dripping precum down his pant leg.

"Well, another pair of pants for the dry cleaners tomorrow. He ruined the pair he had on last night...never made it up here after taking you home. I was on my knees sucking him off and he came so hard I couldn't swallow it fast enough." Xander slipped an arm around Michael's waist, tugging him close as Spike keycarded the door open. By the time the door closed, all three men's jackets were on the floor and Spike was pulling them by their hands towards the bedroom.

"Spike," Michael managed to gasp out as he was allowed to breathe after a deep, hungry kiss from the vamp. "I want you in me, fucking me, please. I want to feel your teeth in my throat, feeding on me, making me burn with want." His eyes were wild, his chest heaving, fingers digging into Spike's shoulders, looking down at the shorter man, Xander behind him, equally turned on by the thought of Spike taking their new friend...and potential partner.

"Turn around, sweet boy, look at yourself in the mirror. See the hunger in your eyes...that's the little bit of demon Angel implanted in you so long ago. He wants this completion, he hungers for it. 'Angel' wants you too, as part of us all. See Xander...he hungers for us all. But realize that what you don't see is who you have to deal with if you join together with our little family. You will never be with another as long as you live...you will be in our sacred circle. Only if another is invited in will you be able to touch another person, be it man or woman. Only by our joint consent...can you handle that? Can you handle the man you can't see in the mirror? Can you accept the man who has also loved you since he met you, Angel? He is the Master of us all, our Sire now, as he would be yours. You will answer to him as First Consort, as Xander is my First Consort and Angel's Second. Luv?"

Michael turned in his arms, flinging himself against the blond man in front of him, hugging him tightly. His heart was pounding in his chest, the blood beating its rhythm into Spike's brain, making him hunger for the slim figure in his grasp.

"Yes, I understand. I don't care what you are, Spike. I accepted Angel, I fell in love with him a little when he took my blood. He was caring and gentle, kissing me, calming me as his blood fired my body. I want that with you and Xander, forever. I will gladly forgo all others if I can have a part of your love to sustain me. I know you and Xan are Bondmates, and would never want to intervene in your lives but Angel is alone, and I know I could be with him if he wants me." Michael jumped as a voice, warm and rich, sounded in his head. 'I want you Childe, for my own. I will gladly join with you in the Marriage Circle,

as a partner with Spike and Xander. You will wear our ring, bear our name if you so wish it, and carry our hearts with you wherever you may go. But Spike is correct...you may be with no others unless we all agree. You will be my First Consort, loyal to me as Sire, as Second Consort to William, then to Xander as equal Mates. Would you, Michael Rosenbaum, consent to be one with us all and join us in the sacred Circle of Marriage?' Spike stepped back, Xander kneeling before him, as Michael stood tall before them both. They had 'heard' all that Angel had spoken, waiting for Michael's answer, praying for the affirmative.

"Yes, I accept." He could feel Angel's excitement in his mind, echoed in the wide smiles of the men before him as he gave them the answer they desired. "I will take your name, as First Consort, and wear the ring proudly and freely. My heart is your heart, my body your body, my soul yours to care for and love."

'Well, what are you waiting for?' Angel teased Spike, 'pushing' him forward until he met Michael's chest, raising his head to kiss the open mouth, tongue tasting his Consort to be, Xander moving behind them, standing to encircle them both in his arms.

"We get any more people in this marriage, we'll soon lose track of who's who. We'll need a flowchart to track everyone!" Leave it to the builder to come up with a plan like that. Spike stepped back, head nodding. He held Michael loosely, an arm around his waist and Xander's around his.

"He's right, ya know. First Consort, Second Consort, Xander to me and Angel, you to Angel, then to me, then equal ... hell, Xander, make that chart as soon as we get home. We'll pin it up on the wall so's we can follow it. Willow will need it to perform the ceremony. You know how dizzy she gets sometimes...might mess up who goes with who!" He sent Michael an image of Red and her perpetual babbling, that somehow all came together to make perfect sense, most of the time, anyways. Poor Willow.

Xander stepped away from the group hug, unbuttoning his shirt, keeping his eyes locked on his lovers. Dropping the shirt in a pile of blue silk, he reached for his zipper next, hearing Spike groan out his name. He held a hand up, stopping them both from moving. 'Tease' from Angel. 'Damn right' sent back.

"Xan, please. Let me..." Spike trailed his hand over the tanned chest, fingers tweaking the hard nubs until they stood out, aureoles dimpling. He
moaned as he watched the trousers drop, mouth watering at the sight of his mate, hard and leaking, standing in front of him, hand stroking his sex, a wet finger circling his nipple. "Please let me touch you." Again Xander moved away, motioning Michael closer, popping buttons on the floor as he tore his shirt open, the smooth waxed chest exposed to his mouth, tongue licking the slight taste of salt as it ran over the curved muscles and soft belly. A quick glance under his lashes showed Spike on the edge of madness, his eyes yellow, gameface flickering on and off. Good.

"Michael, lay on the bed. Spike, come here to me. I want to kiss you, baby." Spike grabbed his mate, pressing deeply into his mouth, drawing back as he heard the little cry of pain. Blood smeared on Xander's mouth, a tiny cut marring the full bottom lip. "Watch the teeth!" Licking it off, the heat surged through them both, groaning as Michael moved to the end of the bed and began stroking them, one hand on Spike's hard sex, the other curving over Xander's lush ass.

"Come to bed, my loves, I want you both. Spike, please, love me. Fill me." Between Xander and Michael, Spike was stripped naked, Xander dropping to his knees, taking in the weeping sex, swallowing until it lodged in his throat, muscles swallowing, tongue rubbing the thick blue vein until Spike cried out his name, fingers digging into his hair. He felt Michael move behind him on the bed, one arm going around his waist, mouth pressing wet open-mouthed kissed down his spine, licking into his crevice, teeth nipping his ass cheeks. Xander spread his cheeks open, Spike going up on his toes as a wet, warm tongue lapped over his hole, then probed inside. "Fuck, Michael, I'm going to cum if you keep that up." Xander pulled off with a wet slurp, a gentle laugh coming from him. "You get hard in two seconds - let him make you cum, baby." He jerked as teeth bit into both his cock and into the soft skin surrounding his opening. He screamed out both their names as he exploded into Xan's mouth, the tongue delving into his ass, mouth sucking as he pumped cool seed deep into the hot throat wrapped around his cock. He buckled, Michael and Xander catching him, laying him on the bed, both of them taking a side, stroking his heaving chest as he sucked in unneeded air, eyes squeezed shut as he rode the heat generated
by the orgasm.

Michael straddled the slim hips, laying his hand on the slowing chest, leaning down to bite into the pink nipples, pulling them with his teeth, nails
digging into the soft flesh of Spike's waist, bringing drops of blood to the surface. Sucking the blood, his mouth red with it, he reared up, head thrown
back, crying out as Xander bent over and sucked in his swollen sex, the taste of precum salty and bitter on his tongue. Spike hardened once again as he watched the two men writhe and moan, kiss and bite, passion building until his control broke and he slipped into gameface.

"Michael, look at me. See what I am, see if it's what you still want." Michael bent over, disengaging Xander from his sex, patting his head in apology. He cupped Spike's cheeks in his hands, bringing his mouth down to gently kiss each eyeridge, then his nose, then pressed into his mouth, tongue licking the sharp fangs, piercing it on them, letting the blood flow into Spike's mouth. Avidly sucking the muscular flesh in his mouth, Spike felt Angel enter the lovemaking, felt his desire crest and fall, and build again. He had come with Spike and was waiting for them to continue to he could climax again. "Michael, answer me pet. Is that what you want?"

"I told you. I want all of you. I've seen Angel in gameface before, when he took my blood. He didn't scare me then and you don't scare me now. His blood calls to me, like you said, and I don't think I could turn away from it any more than I can turn from you. Now would you just shut up and fuck me! Angel, tell him!" He poked at Spike, knowing full well that the older vamp was listening in. He had noticed right away when Spike's attention had shifted, just for a second, his eyes flickering away from Michael's even as he sucked his lifeblood into himself.

He pushed Spike back down, holding him by the waist as he rolled them both on their sides. He lifted his leg over Spike's hip, opening himself even wider. Xander crawled over them both, grabbing the lube and slicking the tight pink hole, one finger entering up to the first knuckle, the muscle holding it in as Michael jerked forward into Spike, head going down on his chest. He hadn't done this in over a year, his fear wafting off his body in waves, hitting the sensitive nose of the vamp before him. "Don't be scared, my sweet love. I'll be careful, so careful of you. It's been awhile, I know, I can smell your fear. Xan will stretch you, slick you, and I will only go as fast as you say. I want Xan to take me at the same time so we can link when I ..." Spike broke off, not wanting to scare his lover any more than he already was.

"When you bite me, right? I know, I know how it will feel, the fangs sinking into my throat, the blood flowing out of me into you. I want it, Spike, I need it. To be one with you and Xander...and Angel. Take me and make me yours." Xander' large hand slipped around Michael to slick Spike's sex, already wet with the precum streaming out of the expanding slit, the foreskin slipping back as the purpled head enlarged even more. One last stroke of his hand and Xander slid behind Spike, slicking his lover's passage, stretching it with three fingers at once, the accompanying hiss making his blood boil and his sex jump.

"Now, together. Xan, Michael, now!" Spike cried out as Xander slid into him in one stroke, his own sex pushing past Michael's tight first muscle, stopping as he hissed in pain. He waited for the little nod, pushing in a little more, feeling the second muscle give, resistance gone, the sheathe accepting its intruder with spasming walls and easy thrusts of Michael's hips against his.

Each thrust brought them closer to climax, Michael pulling himself in tighter, leg wrapped around them both now, head down on Spike's shoulder, teeth clamping down as his tight sheathe was plundered and pounded, Xander pressing kisses on the bald head, his own cock swelling, his balls tightening. He reached his hand down, fingers squeezing tightly, holding back, knowing Michael was close, his whimpers of frustration and pain coming out as he released his hold on Spike, one hand sliding between them to pull at his sex, precum smearing on Spike's belly. Spike looked down, seeing the wet crown of Michael's cock sliding in and out of his slick fingers, hearing his pants and soft cries.

"Michael, you ready? I know you're hurting, we need to end this. Xander, luv, you ready?" A hard bite on his neck from Xander and a nod from Michael indicated their willingness. Michael bent his neck back, exposing the old scar, eyes wide open now, staring into Spike's, watching him shift into gameface. Fangs descended, sinking into soft flesh, blood running down the smooth chest, catching on the furred ballsac, its smell firing Spike into his own release. Xander grabbed Spike by the waist, two hard, deep thrusts taking him over as well. Spike bit into his wrist, pressing it against Michael's mouth, urging him to suck deeply. Warm seed spilled on Spike's belly, quickly swiped up by Xander, tongue licking, tasting. Angel 'howled' through the link, his orgasm filling them all with its power and heat.

'Give him the Mark of Promise, Will, to mark him as ours. Do it in my stead as Sire and know that I will accept him as Consort and your mate as well. I know you both love him and his love for you flows from his mind in waves of warmth and joy. He and I will reconnect when he comes to me for the Marriage Circle. Does he understand the Claiming Ritual?' Spike sent back an affirmative reply, 'showing' Michael agreeing as Xander relayed Angel's message.

"Luv, this will hurt you but it must be done in order to protect you from any other vampires and demons in the area and at home. It will put out a scent that shows you belong to Angel and to us. Tip your head a little more. Xan, move around and hold him as I take him." Spike shifted Michael's head more to the left, the holes sealing as he licked over them. One more set, adjacent to the first, and he sunk his fangs in once more, his own carelessness angering him. Should have done this first, not just bitten over the old marks, he thought to himself. Michael was crying, the emotions too much for him to handle. Too much blood lost and not enough given to replace it. He saw Xander bite into his own wrist then offer it to Michael to suck. Not pure vampiric blood, but enough of Spike and Angel in it to soften the pain a little. One last suck and he sealed the new punctures with his tongue. Four bright red marks formed a square on the pale neck, blood smearing the soft skin, drawing his tongue. Xander pulled his wrist away, Michael half-sobbing as he lost the flow of blood down his throat.

"Sleep my baby. We'll take care of you, hold you safe in our arms." A quick kiss and Michael fell asleep, exhausted from the blood play and the sex. Xander got up, fetched a warm cloth and cleaned both Michael and Spike, wiping blood and semen from their bodies. He returned after giving himself a quick cleanup and slid under the lifted covers, spooning next to Spike, Michael on his other side. He had to grin as Spike groused. "How come I always fall in love with tall men? I feel like a little bit of pickle in a submarine sandwich." His blond head came to rest on his lover's shoulder, arm wrapped around his waist. His other lover snuggled closer, his own head, smooth and damp with sweat, resting on the hollow of Spike's neck. The shorter man just sighed, and fell asleep. Much too tired to even smack Xander when he whispered, "Short stuff," in his ear. And bit his earlobe gently. Much too tired.

======

Greg just smiled as Xander got out of the Caddy, yawning widely. "Late night?" knowing full well that Michael had gone to dinner with them the night before, his service answering phone calls, including Greg's. Xander just nodded, a blush coming over his cheeks. "Very busy too." Greg waved him to a chair, grinning like a fool. 'Good for Michael, finally got some.'

Xander sat on the chair indicated, watching Michael and Tom go over their next lines, John sitting in the chair next to him. He kept watching Xander, who kept watching Michael. He had missed him this morning, Michael getting up at 5 in order to get home and changed and be waiting for his ride. He had kissed Spike, who had watched him dress, eyes hot and wanting. He couldn't wait for Xander to wake up. The doorman had gotten Michael a cab, Spike calling down to the desk and telling them to pay for it and put it on their bill. He then got a smack for not waking Xan up. Then he got fucked into the mattress for good measure. Xander shifted in his seat, John turning his way, opening and closing his mouth, finally taking a deep breath, face slightly pink.

"Xander, I have to ask this, but you don't have to answer me. I love Michael, he's like a son to me. Did he and you, and Spike, do...anything? You know, god, this is hard...sexually? I've seen you with your husband and I know Michael swings that way most of the time. He's a good boy though, and I don't want him hurt when you two leave here." Xander turned in his seat, then reached out to take John's hand in his.

"We would never hurt Michael. We've both fallen in love with him. And he with us. We've slept together, made love together, and woken up in each other's arms. He's staying with us until we have to leave next week for Sunnydale again.

He has an open invitation to come live with us during the filming breaks. We have a friend in LA and he's welcome there too. In fact, he's friends with that same man, Angel. He's known him for years and loves him too. If we get the plans finalized there will be a ceremony that you'll be invited to in a few months, if you're willing. We're having Christmas together as a family. So don't worry, John, he's safe with us. He's our family now too."

Nodding, his concerns satisfied by this steady, earnest young man, John turned to watch his two 'sons' play their roles. He had always secretly wanted Michael and Tom to get together but Tom went and got married so he would wipe out the 'gay' label that had been pinned on him during his modeling career.

Maybe this was exactly what he needed, a wake-up call when Michael left him for Spike and Xander. John could only hope so. He knew the hardship it was to deny love, daring to look over at Annette. He knew all about it, and sighed deeply, moving to start the scene. All about it.

======

Going home.

"I don't want you to leave me." Michael was clinging to Spike, tears soaking into his black shirt, sobs tearing out of the mouth pressing against the cool cheek. Their week was up, Spike and Xander at the airport, Michael coming with them to say goodbye. He was taking the Caddy as a gift from them both, Angel promising to buy another when he had found out about the van Michael owned, a piece of crap from his college days, always in the garage. He couldn't bear to tear himself away from them, his heart breaking. Angel sent reassuring thoughts through the link, their shared blood over the past few days letting him 'speak' to Michael as well now. It didn't help, the sobs intensifying as Spike stroked over his back, Xander pressing kisses onto the bald head, trying to calm his lover.

"You're coming down in October, baby, to join in the Marriage Ceremony, then the Claiming Ritual, it's not that long to wait. Just six months. You know we all agreed to take this slow, make sure you want to be with us, with Angel. It will be hard giving up part of your life, not being with anyone but us. We're engaged now, the Mark of Promise your ring. Spike, tell him." Xander kissed him again, tears running down his own face.

Michael wiped his face, looking into the concerned blue eyes of his lover, also damp with tears. "I don't know if I can wait that long. I want to be with you now. But I also know you want what's best for me. I can't take time off to be with you until filming's done in the fall. I can come visit you on the weekends or you can come up here, can't you?" Spike petted his soft skinned head, the stubble coarse against the cool hand. "Every weekend you want, you're welcome. Once a month will be enough to exchange blood and tide us all over. Plus it gives you time to truly make up your mind. It's not a decision to be taken lightly. We love forever, us vamps, and we won't give you up if you change your mind later."

One final hug goodbye and Michael waved goodbye as they entered the boarding tunnel. His mates. He felt a soothing presence in his mind. 'Soon, Michael, soon.' It was Angel.

======

Spike smacked the bare bottom in front of him, Michael jumping up and tackling him in return. He was sunburned and that had stung. Spike and Xander had joined him on his large houseboat for the holiday weekend, the fireworks going off at midnight for the Fourth. He had been sunbathing naked most of the afternoon, falling asleep with his ass in the air. Xander was just as bad, but his cock wouldn't be of any use to anyone for a couple of days! He was complaining bitterly as he rubbed aloe on it, the red skin already starting to blister. Spike had thrown a bottle of lotion at them. "Sunblock you dolts, sunblock. That's what you get for being such exhibitionists...laying out naked, bad little boys!"

"Okay, I give. Don't tickle me anymore Mikey." That brought an equally hard smack to Spike's bare rear end. Michael hated being called Mikey. It reminded him of that stupid Life cereal commercial. He bit the bare butt, teeth marks turning red then fading in seconds. He wished his marks would stay on Spike, show his possession of his lover longer than seconds or minutes. Even his bites healed over as fast as his teeth came out. At least he and Xander could mark each other, Michael's having to be discreetly placed to hide under makeup or clothing for filming. He had already caught hell one Monday for that, and once was enough. Not to mention the teasing he got from Glover and Annette. "Hickey boy" was his name for the entire day. Not funny. At all.

They made love to the sound of fireworks, both from the ones in the air and their own.

======

Michael rolled over, arm pressing into Angel's back. "How long to the Claiming Ritual again? I want to make love with you now, not wait until then." A quick twist and Angel had him pinned to the bed. Arms above his head, one hand holding them still, the other cupping the hard sex.

"Only two more months, brat! And I want us to wait because I want it to be special between us. I know you love Spike and Xander more than you do me but this Ritual has to be performed so you can come into the bond with us. I love you, have ever since I first met you under that bridge. This will be the first time we've ever made love together, either as friends or as Sire and Consort. So just be patient and we can keep on doing what we've been doing. Now shut up and let me suck you!" Michael bucked up, sex leaking against his soon-to-be Sire's hard belly. He obeyed Angel until he came, then Angel's name was screamed into the bedroom, Xander and Spike lifting their heads to listen, tangled together in their room down the hall. "Thank god it's in two months. Those two are going to catch on fire soon."

'Fuck you' came through the link, Michael's little smirk very evident in his voice.

======

Michael's Claiming

The Claiming Ritual was going to be private, occurring the week before the Marriage Circle ceremony, just the four of them and the Grimlar priest. They had all agreed, after much discussion, that while Michael's family would accept the Marriage Circle, looking upon it as a Commitment ceremony, they all doubted if they would be able to handle the vampire angle. They, like most humans, were blissfully unaware of the dark world that ran concurrent to their own. Michael would be spared the dual possession of Xander's Claiming, Angel taking him as Consort only, needing no approval as Master of the Clan. Spike had needed permission as a Childe, to take a Consort and join the blood of them all. Although the slight flash of yellow around the blue-gray irises had indicated a very interested Michael as Xander described it in great detail, both of them jumping their respective mates as soon as they walked in the door of the large bedroom they were currently sharing in Angel's hotel/business. The two vamps were equally interested when they 'shared' the idea with them. The humans were still in bed, worn out and wrapped around each other, at dusk the next day. With very satisfied smiles on their faces and with very sore bottoms. Michael had been denied Angel but Spike and Xander had more than made up for it. Plus two vamps trying to wipe the grins off their faces, Cordy, Wes, and Fred steering clear of them both, Gunn just shaking his head...and sniffing. 'Thank goodness Tuesday was the Ritual. Maybe Angel will get some work done after this is all over and Spike and Xan leave for home. Yeah, right.' And Gunn shook his head once more.

Precisely at 6 o'clock Tuesday night, the three bonded men walked into the large dining room, once again set up for the Claiming Ritual. Michael was waiting, kneeling down on a burgundy rug, rice paper under his knees, reflecting upon his pale body glowing in the light from the four firestands, representing each man in the Ritual. He had bathed and shaved his body and head, knowing that all three men loved his smooth skin. He heard all three of his lovers suck in a breath as they got closer. He had managed to surprise even them tonight. He had snuck out during the day and gotten three piercings, both nipples and his navel bearing the birthstone of each of his lovers on a thin golden ring. He clasped his hands behind his back, thrusting his chest out so the tiny stones danced and sparkled. He was sore and about to be sorer but he had wanted to somehow show his devotion to them all.

"Michael, you are so beautiful, my love. You glow with your inner strength and passion. You've prepared yourself for us, adorned your body with the signs of our birth, just to please us. You are truly worthy to be a part of the Clan of Aurelius. Are you ready to begin?" Angel put a hand under Michael's elbow, drawing him to stand before them all. The priest moved to stand in front of them, unrolling the scroll upon which all the names of the new bond were written. Xander and Spike dropped their robes, moving to stand beside and behind their nude Sire.

"I have before me the Bloodbondsmen William Bredon, Xander Harris, and Angel, who are about to take into their bond, Michael Rosenbaum, to love him, to cherish him, to protect him. Michael Rosenbaum, are you prepared to give yourself to your Sire, take him as Master and in turn be Claimed by him?"

"I do give myself to Angel, as my Sire and my Master, to be Claimed by him according to Lore. I also give myself to William and Xander as equal partners in this bond." Quick looks were exchanged, all three puzzled as Michael changed the parameters of the bond. He would not be just a Consort to Angel, but their equal as well.

Angel placed his hand on Michael's cheek, lightly stroking. "I accept these conditions. All three men will be of equal importance in this newly formed bond, both to them and myself. Michael, it has to be written as Lore requires on the scroll, you as my First Consort and Spike's Second. We will know the true meaning of our relationship but Lore has to be satisfied. Are you okay with that?" A quick nod, a shy glance upward, his eyes dancing over Angel's face, then over his true loves, Spike and Xander.

"Let it be known to all the world that Angel has taken Michael as Consort, to share his love, his body, and his blood for all eternity. So it is written, so it shall be. The Claiming will now commence." The priest stepped back into the shadows, his part done, his seal on the official scroll.

Angel raised his arms, holding out his hands to Michael, palms up. Long, supple fingers slid into the broad palms, clasping tightly. "I love you Angel, you know I do. Make me a part of your family tonight, join with me, take my blood, share me with your mates as Lore demands. I love you." He stepped into the embrace of his Sire, neck arched for his kiss, his new piercings pressed against the broad chest. Angel's hard sex was oozing precum, glistening in the firelight as he ran down his cock into the thick patch of brown hair below. The tip rubbed on the navel ring, bringing a small shiver of pain.

"Easy, baby. I won't rub it too much. You should have waited until after the ceremony. I'll probably make your nipples bleed when I suck them. Baby, look at me." Michael tipped his head up, almost eye level with his Sire. "That's why I wanted them done, to let you take my blood out of them, have it run down my chest so Spike or Xander could lick it off. I want the pain, knowing it connects me with you." Angel lifted a hand, fingertips brushing over the garnet dangling from the right nipple, pulling the hard little nub by the ring, smelling the blood as it welled out of the fresh hole. The left, beringed with a tourmaline, received the same treatment, blood flowing onto the finger rubbing it. Angel sucked it off, tasting both Spike and Xander in the sweet nectar on his tongue. They had all shared so much blood, they were already bonded in that way, their essence flowing through shared veins, their scents now all three men combined as one.

Spike and Xander began caressing Michael, Spike sucking on the navel ring until the blood began to leak from there also, lapping it up, a low growl coming from his throat. Xander knelt between his legs, mouth engulfing Michael, sucking the slim sex down his throat, muscles swallowing and holding as Michael spread his legs further apart. Spike moved behind him, hands stroking over the muscled back and shoulders, always hidden under the loose jeans and shirts Michael wore off-set, hiding from the world the perfectly honed body underneath.

Strength lay in the back, ass taut, waist slim, the legs smooth but strong. So much power in such a lithe body, much like Spike himself. "Beautiful," was all he could say, overcome by his love for this young man before him. Angel cupped his cheek, leaning over Michael's shoulder to press a kiss into Spike's open mouth, tongue exploring, tasting the copper tang of blood on the tip. His own cock was rubbing into the soft brown hair of Xander, still kneeling in front of Michael, sucking on his sex.

The scent of their arousals filled the vamps' senses, both going into gameface at the same time. Pulling away from the mouth sucking him with a groan, Michael turned into Spike's arms, head going down on the shorter man's shoulder.

Xander slid off to the side, observer for now. Angel knelt before the pale sculpted cheeks, spreading them with shaking fingertips, his eyes drawn to the tight little puckered hole, nestled in soft delicate folds of flesh. He had to smile...Michael had taken all the hair off, everywhere. His ballsac was smooth, the wrinkled pouch swaying before him, and he just had to suck them in his mouth, fangs biting down just enough to make his mate howl and then sob in want.

His tongue probed into the pucker, feeling it open to him. He had learned Michael was very responsive to touch here, not needing much stretching at all anymore, making love with Spike and Xander sometimes six times in one night when he could fly down and stay with them for a weekend. He held out his hand, Xander squeezing cool liquid gel lube onto the fingers, then took his own cock in hand, pumping gently, slicking it, not wanting to come but needing to touch, standing back up to press against Michael's smooth back.

Pushing two fingers into the soft skinned channel, Angel whispered "I love you" into the delicate shell of Michael's ear, pulling out and pushing in three, then four. Each thrust brought Michael to his toes, calves tightening and flexing, trying to hold steady. Spike tweaked each nipple, bringing the scent of arousal up even more in the room as Michael gasped against his neck. He bit down as he was breached by Angel's thick cock, the first time they had joined, virgin to each other. He turned his head, reaching for a kiss from his Sire, tongue stroking over the dropped fangs, into the cool mouth to taste the unique flavor of his mate. Spike grasped his leaking sex, pumping it slowly, other hand cupping the pendulous ballsac, squeezing carefully, thumb pressing up into the gland as Angel's thrust changed its angle, hitting it deadon, bringing a scream from his throat, ripping away from the agile tongue in his mouth, teeth tearing his bottom lip as he jerked away. Spike captured his bleeding mouth with his, sucking the swollen flesh, swallowing the flowing blood. Xander crawled over on his hands and knees, sliding in between Spike and Michael, mouth swallowing Spike in one plunge, hearing him howl his name. Grunts, moans, and soft cries filled the room; they were all teetering on the edge, Xander pumping himself ever harder and faster, sucking Spike with teeth nipping the plum head, tongue licking under the retracted foreskin, biting it. Hard.

"Now, it has to be now!" Angel sent over the link, one final thrust emptying his seed deep into Michael's sheathe, cool fluid soothing his stretched inner skin. His neck was bent over, Angel rubbing over the double scar, not wanting to mar the perfect pale flesh any more than was necessary. He sunk his teeth into the oldest marks, his own from the night at Roxie's, and began sucking, his cock once more swelling inside Michael, passion building anew.

Spike reached down, hand pulling Xander up behind him. "Fuck me, pet. We finish together tonight." He spread his legs, Xander slicking his sex with precum, knowing Spike liked to feel his large cock fill him, sometimes make him bleed as the tender skin tore inside, the blood making its own lube to slide in and lick off after, thickened with seed. Xander bit into the hollow of Spike's shoulder, his hand sliding down the taut belly to grasp the throbbing sex of his lover, Spike still jacking Michael. Angel pulled his fangs out, yanking Spike's head over to the holes before they sealed, pushing him down against the bloody neck. Sinking his teeth in, he began to suck, the taste exploding on his tongue, sending heat to his cock, swelling it even harder in Xander's grasp. Angel pulled Xander's hair, tugging him over the bent head of his mate, fangs biting into his throat, taking his blood as well. Xander pulled his head back, Angel snarling until a wrist was pressed into his mouth. He slit it open, moving back to the arched throat, his eyes glancing sideways as Xander pressed the bleeding wrist to Michael's mouth for him to suck. There were only two more exchanges to take place to complete the total Bloodbonding Michael wanted.

Angel broke off contact with Xander, sealing the holes with a swipe of his tongue. He pulled Spike away, hearing the moan of despair from both men as they separated reluctantly. "Spike, tip your neck for me. Michael, be ready to take us both, complete us." He punctured Spike's throat, as Spike did the same to him, the demon screaming in them both, wanting release. Xander took control, pushing Michael into the embrace of Angel and Spike, his mouth latching onto Angel first, then Spike, sucking blood from both until he gagged, his stomach unable to take any more of the thick, rich fluid. His pale gray-blue eyes opened, yellow ringing them, just on the edge of turning as Xander had been all those months ago. Blood from all three men flowed in his body, filled his stomach with fire, his veins with the demon, pushing it back down as Spike had taught him, controlling it, until he would call it forth at his command, to do his wishes.

As Michael sagged in his arms, Spike and Xander slipped to the rug, Xander on his hands and knees, ass in the air, his head turned to his Mate. "Take me, I have to come, baby. Hard and fast." Spike rammed in, nails scraping the tender flesh, spreading cheeks open, watching his cock slam into his lover over and over, Xander screaming out his name as he came, seed spilling on the rug. Spike thrust his hips, stilling as his cool seed flowed in his lover, his name a soft whisper. Sex and sweat filled the room with their scent, bodies glistening with sperm and blood. Angel and Michael joined their lovers on the floor, wrapping around each other in a tight embrace. The four linked forever, the Claiming completed once again, stronger now by one.

======

Spike and Xander lay curled up together by the fireplace, a light throw over them, half-sleep. Christmas music played softly in the background and the tree twinkled merrily in the corner. Presents were piled up in a huge mound, paper shiny and bright. Tonight was the last night they had to be alone in the apartment, Michael and Angel arriving together tomorrow.

"Xanpet, do you think Michael will be uncomfortable celebrating Christmas? He is Jewish, you know. He says he doesn't mind, but what say we get a Menorah and put it on the windowsill so he can see it when he drives up. I love him and I want him to be happy here with us." Xander mumbled against his shoulder, kisses peppering it as he slowly stirred.

"Already got one. It's in that bag over there on the table. Electric, since we don't want to burn the place down. I got those flickering bulbs and one clear one for the center stand. I also got some bakery stuff ordered that I called about last week to celebrate the Sabbat. Hey, do you realize we're an interfaith family? He's Jewish, I'm a good little Catholic boy and you guys ... what are you and Angel?" He sat up, pulling Spike into his lap, hands stroking over the fire-warmed flesh.

"Angel is...was...Catholic, Irish Mick, ya know. I'm a reformed English Protestant. But that's from our past. I don't really owe any allegiance now to anyone but you and Angel ... and Michael."

Xander leaned his head against Spike's, hands clasped. He started twisting the ring on his finger, the pale pink gold section that had been added in October, just a little under six months from the time Michael had consented to join their Marriage Circle and a week after the Claiming Ritual. They were four husbands strong now, Willow again performing the ceremony. Tom and Kristen, Allison and Sam, plus Greg and John Glover had attended as witnesses for Michael, along with his mother and aunt, and various other relatives from two other states. It had lasted all day and well into the night, the last guests going to their rooms in the Hyperion at 4 am. No one saw the newlyweds until the next night. Michael had been beaming, his arm wrapped around Angel's waist, his blue eyes sparkling with unshed tears as he looked on his bondmates. Fresh bite marks had been covered with a high necked red silk shirt that matched Angel's. Spike and Xander, Angel and Michael, each component strong on their own, but invincible when joined. Michael would soon be at Xander's level of strength, both Masters vampires feeding him when they made love.

Tom had put his arms out, Michael moving into them. Jamie had looked on approvingly, her secret coming out just before the ceremony. She was a Tre'lach demon, the youngest of a clan branch that was sworn to protect and serve a chosen family all through their lifetime, and that family had been the Wellings for over 400 years, in all their permutations and marriages. She loved Tom but was willing to step back if he wanted into the vampire family. She would follow him no matter where he went or what he became. As each member of Tom's family was born it was assigned a protectorant from hers. When someone passed, the demon assigned to that person paired with another member until needed. So it would continue. When Jamie had seen the look in his eyes at the ceremony, like his heart was breaking as Angel took Michael into his arms, exchanged vows, and placed the ring on his finger, she had pulled him aside and confessed. Tears were shed, kisses exchanged, and a full explanation to Michael had followed. He was staying behind to talk to the newly formed Circle about his possible part in it. He finally admitted that he had had feelings for Michael all along but that he was fearful of a gay relationship hurting his career. So he had married Jamie, a good friend and who had always been there for him through the years . With Angel's consent, he had shared blood with Michael and received the Mark of Promise from Angel. And so the vampire family would once more expand. The House of Aurelius would continue for eternity, as it should be.

Xander slid back down on the rug, pulling Spike up on his chest, rubbing his back with the cool metal ring. "Do you think Tom will be joining us by this time next year? We could celebrate the holidays with another Marriage Circle ceremony. Jamie already gave her approval and he's truly accepted Michael's life now. He knows he would be partners with two vamps and two almost vamps for the rest of his life. Angel wants Tom to be with him and Michael but I want Michael with us." Tom was to be Angel's Second Consort, on a par with Xander, but they all knew that when Tom and Angel had met, the pure connection of soul mates had occurred. Michael had no problem sharing his best friend with his Sire. He truly loved Angel and Tom but his heart belonged to Spike and Xander. A large part of him was missing when they were apart too long.

"Well, my love, we could always buy a huge place and all move in together. Halfway between here and LA, so you could still run your business with only an hour and a half drive either way. Angel could run his detective agency, same distance away and he has Wes to take care of it now when he's gone. Michael and Tom are in Vancouver eight months out of the year now so they really could move in with us at the new place, Jamie too. She's willing to have a child for both of them, and you, by the way, if children are wanted later on. Half demon, half human, and it would continue your families' names."

Spike propped his chin in his hands, gazing into the dark brown eyes of the man he would love for eternity and beyond. A soft smile played on Xander's lips, fingers caressing the cool skin of the long back, each bump of the spine stroked and petted, until he reached the crease, Spike arching into his touch. "I want a baby but if it's a boy, I'm naming him after you, my sweet Will. William Harris Bredon. A good strong family name for our child. But we have years to think of children, years to make love and enjoy our new family and...," breaking off as Spike rolled him over on his back, claiming his mouth in a hard kiss. "What was that for?"

Ice blue eyes sparkled in the fire's light with tears, a smile of joy on the blond vamp's face. "You want a child for us and my name for him. You don't know how much that means to me, my lovely man, that you want to have a family for us. Now I know we have to get a house." Xander grinned, pushing Spike off onto the thick bearskin rug. He walked to the table, picking up the manila envelope that had been lying there all evening. Spike's gaze ate him up as he walked back, sitting crosslegged in front of his mate, handing him the papers inside. Flipping through them, Spike saw Xan's construction company's name on top of blueprints. For a huge house. With four master bedrooms and six smaller ones, all with their own baths. A humungous family room filled almost the whole bottom floor, along with an eat-in kitchen and dining room. The attic was labeled 'Playroom' and had skylights and dormer windows. A pool was on one page, with a poolhouse and a large guesthouse on the back of the lot.

"Our new home, all we need is land to build it on. And Angel, Tom, Jamie, and Mike giving their approval, of course. I think we all need to be together now, even if it's only a month or two here and there. Michael can fly down if he wants for a weekend like he does now to his houseboat, but he'll know he has a true home with family to come to when he needs us. What do you think?" He had an armful of crying vamp in his lap, kisses raining down on his face, blueprints scattering around them like large snowflakes. "Guess that means you like it, huh?" A gentle kiss and a whispered 'yes' were all he needed to hear.

======

Epilogue:

Three years had passed, the new house finished and filled with family. Three children's laughter and squeals filled the attic, the feet of Willy and Krissy pounding down the stairs as Jamie called 'lunch' to her brood. Little Tara Lynn Bredon, lady that she was, followed more sedately, her little patent leather shoes making tiny tapping sounds when they reached the hardware floor of the hallway. Her twin, Willy, was already eating when she took her chair, disdaining a child's seat, preferring to sit on phone books instead. Jamie was feeding the youngest, Bella, some strained peas and trying to wipe her face off at the same time. As Tom came in, all the children waved at their Poppy, Tara Lynn reaching up for a kiss on the cheek. Daddy Xan was at work and Pappa Mike was at the store, picking up some of his daughter's favorite juice. The flowchart had been made, a professional calligrapher making it into a beautiful framed work of art over the fireplace. It had been added to for each child. First Kristin Kelly Welling Faulkner, which everyone had been surprised to hear was Angel's true family name, one he had tried to forget. Tom had made him see the error of that when he joined the Marriage Circle and wanted to take Angel's name for his own. It had taken three hours and several bouts of pouting and making up to finally pull it out of him. The mailbox out front now read Faulkner, Bredon, Harris, and Welling. Then came William Harris and Tara Lynn Bredon, Xander's twins, and finally little Miss Isabella Rochelle Rosenbaum, Michael's sweet darling, named after his own great-grandmother. A house filled with love and joy.

Jamie and Tom had never divorced, making it easier for them to raise their daughter as if they were a normal couple who just happened to live with four men, Jamie acting as a surrogate mother. They still went to official network functions together, along with Angel and Michael, who was out as of a year ago when he had gotten tired of lying to the press. Xander and Spike were often invited as well, Xander picking up some work as he talked to production heads and set designers. Smallville had gone off the air, only to return the next season as a revamped version, Beyond Smallville. There had been such a massive letter-writing campaign when it had ended its run with Clark's graduation and subsequent move to Metropolis to attend college that producers had scrambled to get scripts ready to start filming. All the major stars had been resigned and
production started in three weeks.

Later that evening as all the adults sat around the large marble fireplace, Angel with Tom's head in his lap, he began telling the history of Angelus, a microphone on the table in front of him. Michael had urged him to begin the book he had been putting off for years, on the lines of Interview With A Vampire. A book that seemed like fiction, but in his case, would be true. Most of them didn't know the early years of his life and only Spike had been around him when he was Angelus, ruled by the demon and soulless. The others listened with rapt attention, Michael wrapping himself around Xander and Spike as he shivered at some of the deeds the evil Angelus had committed. He looked up into Angel's eyes and saw his mate, the man he loved, and who loved him. Angel stopped speaking, lifting his head to look at his family. They had mutually decided to throw out the vampire Lore of Firsts and Seconds, all of them so tightly bound that constraints and labels made no sense. He was Sire, the younger human men, Consorts, then his Childe, Will, and Jamie. A finger on his cheek drew his eyes down to meet those of his soulmate, Tom. They were home. And that meant everything. Spike and Xander caught the thought, Michael raising his head off Spike's shoulder as it 'brushed' through him too.

The words of one of Xander's favorite songs went through their link, connecting them all. As one.

You are the light that is leading me to the place where I find peace again.
You are the strength that keeps me walking.
You are the hope that keeps me trusting.
You are the life to my soul.
You are my purpose, you are everything.

Everything.

The Clan of Aurelius was once again whole. Let no man put it asunder. And even the demon was content.



End



In the depths of Hell will come Truth and Love, and cast out Demons.