Title: Of Human Bondage

Author: Kate R.

Disclaimer: All belong to Joss

Rating: NC-17

Pairings: Angel/Wes

Summary: Uhm, Badness happens to Wes, Angel fixes it.

 

Of Human Bondage
by Kate R.

"Lets go, Wesley," Gunn growled as he shoved Wesley into the truck. Wesley's head smacked into the door but he groaned and got into the truck.

It was barely Noon but it was already 100 degrees and the clothes he was wearing did not help. He sat quietly wedged against the door as Fred sat by Gunn and he felt each bruise from last night on his flesh. He sat as they drove and his head hit the door several more times as Gunn deliberately took corners too sharp. He was trying not to make a sound because maybe if he were quiet they wouldn't be quite so harsh on him today. Maybe if he were really good he could have a bite of some real food.

He watched as Hyperion came up and Gunn told him to get out and walk the last two blocks. He groaned but obeyed. Disobedience got him another beating on top of the one he got on general principle and he really didn't need another one.

He walked and by the time he reached the hotel he was sweating badly from the weight of his clothes and the heat. He did not say anything to anyone though, just walked into the office and sat at the desk and got to work on translations. He was hurting and he felt sick but he didn't get sick days. Even if he wasn't the boss, Pets did not get days off. Even if they did need them.

It was so unbearably hot in his office. The rest of the hotel had fans and air conditioning but Gunn had broken the switch in here and jammed the vents shut so Wes did not have any relief. He worked steadily all day saying hello when Angel stuck his head into the office but not much else. He just focused on his work. If he didn't speak he didn't risk saying anything that would get his ass whipped raw. He was in enough pain.

He was working hard on the translation trying to ignore the sweat dripping off him and the fact that his vision kept blurring even with his glasses on when Angel stuck his head into the office. Also he had a cough he couldn't seem to shake that he was trying suppress.

"He's here, Gunn," Angel was saying.

Wesley looked up wondering what they were talking about but then realized what Angel must have been referring to but Gunn was already out the door and gone. Angel gave Wes a look
that was one of apology but Wesley only gave a shrug. It was no big thing. He didn't get to eat real food anymore. He may have hoped for a bite but he wouldnever earn it. He just couldn't be good enough no matter what he did.

"Wes," Angel said. "Why don't you take the jacket off at least? Man you're really sweating. That isn't good."

"I'm fine," he said as he got up to get another book. Bad move, he thought as his body chose that moment to betray him. The heat and the hunger and the pain and the cough all hit and once and he struggled to get back to his seat but knew he wouldn't make it.

"WESLEY!" He heard Angel yell as he fell.

He expected to hit the floor but miraculously he didn't. He was grabbed around the waist and
cradled and gently lowered to the floor.

"Hang on Wes," Angel said gently as he began tearing the layers of heavy clothing Wes was wearing off.

Wes whimpered as he felt Angel getting close to revealing his skin and he waited for the anger that was sure to be directed at him when Angel saw the bruises. Wesley curled up in a ball when he felt his undershirt get ripped off and Angel inhale an unneeded breath.

"Who did this, Wes?" Angel demanded as he looked down at the man curled into a defensive ball on the floor. "Answer me, Wesley," Angel growled. "Who did this to you? Why are you wearing these clothes?"

"Said I had to," Wesley whispered as his vision grayed out.

"Who did?" Angel demanded shaking Wesley slightly. "Wesley, who?"

"Please!" Wesley begged suddenly as his mind got confused as to where he was and who was shaking him. "Please, Gunn, I'm sorry. I didn't mean..."

"Wesley!" Angel's voice bled into Gunn's as his mind drifted into the previous night.

OOO

"Wesley what the hell are you doing out of your corner? Get back there now!"

He scrambled backwards, crawling as fast as he could but not fast enough to avoid the kick to his side that knocked him to the floor. He got up again to get to his corner but Gunn had decided to play with him, catching his leash and yanking back on it he landed on his ass in front of his Master.

Mistress was watching and her smile was a cold as Master's tonight.

"Hand and knees, Wes," Gunn growled.

Wesley obeyed and waited.

He heard Mistress getting something and he silently prayed it wasn't what he thought it was, feared it was, and he cringed when the harness touched his skin.

"Please, no Master," he whimpered. "I'll be good. I swear I will. Please..."

He was slapped then hard and the harness with it's implements of torment and punishment were placed on him. The vibrator that was harnessed into his ass and the cock ring that would prevent him coming. He whimpered as it was turned on and he yelped as it was set to the highest setting. He looked up briefly and was slapped again for looking up.

"All night, bitch," Gunn growled.

Wesley whimpered as he was dragged by his leash to his dishes where his food was.

"Eat, dog," Mistress said. Mistress Fred, oh, gods how had he angered her? But it was obvious he had.

He looked at the dog food in the dish and he slowly lowered his head and began to eat. It was all he would have for several days so he knew he'd better eat. He ate while being beaten by the heavy leather belt Master preferred to use to punish him and he yelped on every blow.

Finally he had licked his bowl clean and was dragged to his bed under the air-conditioning vent. He whimpered as he felt what was going to come next. Master doused him with Water and turned the AC on high leaving him under it with no blanket.

"Dinner was good tonight, wasn't it, dog?" Gunn asked coldly as he drenched his hair again with icy cold water. "Wasn't It?!"

"Y-yes M-Master," he choked out. "I-it was very g-good. Thank y-you for it."

He was hit again as Master and Mistress went to their own room and he whimpered as he now had nothing to distract him from the vibrator against his prostate. He was whimpering as he was brought to the brink repeatedly but unable to find release. He was sobbing by morning rubbing his hard aching erection against the floor in tears of pain.

"One more time, Dog," Gunn sad. "Where do you belong when not at work?"

"C-corner," Wesley whispered. "I' sorry, mater. Please I won't do it again. Please, please I'm sorry."

Gunn smiled and nodding taking the ring off but leaving the vibrator until Wes exploded so hard there was a little blood too.

Wes curled into a ball sobbing in pain.

Gunn smiled down at him cruelly and threw his heaviest clothes at him telling him to get dressed when he could move after yanking the harness off.

Wesley did slowly and stiffly an ended up vomiting in the toilet before they left. He was allowed to drink a bowl of water before then too but his body could not absorb dog food no matter how he tried which guaranteed him a beating when they were finished at work tonight. Now, if he could
just get through this day.

OOO

"Please," he whispered as Angel gently fed him some water from a cup. His delirium had worried the ensouled vampire to the point that he'd taken Wesley up to his bedroom suite and filled a tub with cool water. He'd set Wesley in the water and fetched a bottle of water from his mini fridge.

He'd heard the broken story Wesley had relieved in his mind and he was furious.

He'd left Cordelia in charge of the office while he brought Wes up here to get him taken care of and he waited, in full rage, for Gunn and Fred to get back.

Oh, they wanted to screw with His? So be it. They would now meet his Dark side.

And their un-lives would be a living hell when they did.

END PART 1

abelard950@aol.com