Title: Obsessed With Him

Author: Kate R.

Disclaimer: Not mine and Never will be.

Rating: PG-13-NC-17

Archive: Sure

Summary: Xander is obsessed wit Giles. Can anyone save the Watcher?

 

Obsessed With Him
By Kate R.

Prologue: Journal of Xander Harris Entry 121

He'll be mine after tonight. I've waited and prepared and planned. The drug I put in his tea will be starting to take affect in a few minutes and he'll seem at first to fall asleep so the girls will leave. Spike is in his crypt tonight, Buffy has to go home, Willow and Tara want alone time and Anya left me last week. She found out my secret. She found out whom I want and desire. And I'm going to have him tonight. His body will be mine.

I'm not as stupid and Buffy and Willow think I am. I watch things like He does. I learn how to do things that I keep to myself and then, when I need them, I use them to get what I want or need. Tonight, the drug will give me his body. Not his mind but his body. It's okay though, it's his body I fell in love with. He has a beautiful mind and he's smart and talented and funny but his body...Oh, his body is to die for.

He's strong and powerful. Built muscular and you can see his strength in his arms. Well, you can if you look. I looked all through high school. I looked when I took him out of the mansion when Angelus finished with him. His arms are powerful and strong. His eyes reflect his strength, his beautiful green eyes.

Ohhhhhhh, he's so very lovely to look at.

It's working!

He's falling asleep!

I tell the girls they can go, just like I planned and they do.

They trust me and it's not like they expect the Zeppo to ever cause trouble. I tell them to enjoy their day off tomorrow and close and lock the door behind them. I pull all the curtains, which is normal, as we all know Giles hates bright sunlight hitting him in the face in the morning. I smile as I get the house locked down and I laugh as I know no one will be here until the day after tomorrow. All that time to have him to myself.

I smile as I see him realize he can't move and I am just about ready to start. All of my things that I will need are here, in his bedroom where I have put him, tied him to the bed.

He's looking at me now and I smile at him in a lazy, predatory way.

"Are you ready, Giles?" I ask as I finish this entry. "I am."

END PROLOGUE

abelard950@aol.com