Title: Need 2

Author: Belynda

Feedback: Belynda, belindat@ihug.co.nz all feedback answered and adored.

Archive: Yes to all and any

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Xander/Angel/Spike - a second! one off I'm somewhat sure.<g>

Rating: NC-17 for language and gettin' it on.

Series: I Love You Dead Boy - part 6 Story sequence: Thoughts, A Start, Here we Go Again, Spike!, Need. The stories can be found at my page http://slasharchive.simplenet.com/belynda.htm

Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be, but I can dream.

Summary: Sequel to Need. The gang is to the rescue but will it be to late for Xander?

Notes: In my little world Spike is nice and a great friend of Angel's. In fact, he would probably do anything for Angel is asked. They were lovers in the past, even if it was only for a short time. Xander got some grief about his relationship with Spike, as expected by his friends but Giles soon put a stop to *that*. This is set just hours after Need.

 

Need 2
by Belynda

Xander woke with a groan. His body was pleasantly sore and he ached in familiar places. He also had that *taste* in his mouth. Arching closer to his lover, he let himself be wrapped up in the cool arms. But a moment later the *need* was back. Letting out a whimper of need, he started kissing the chest under his cheek, tonguing the nipples he found.

Gasping, Spike shoot a look to where Angel stood fully dressed by the bed. Both were surprised that Xander wanted to have another round of love making. He had already come three times that night, which according to Angel, was his all time best. But here Xander was coming onto him again.

Arching up into the teeth that pulled at his nipples, Spike guided Xanders hand lower. "Oh yeah. Just there."

Turned on by the sight, Angel raised his hands to undo the buttons on his shirt, but he stilled when he heard the knocking. Shooting Spike a worried look, he left the room, half closing the door behind him. Before he could reach the door, it swung open. In came the three girls.

They stilled once they realized that Angel was but a few feet away from them. Buffy was the brave one though. "We got concerned when you didn't answer the door. We thought that something might have happened."

"Besides Xander acting hornier than he should be? Nope, nothing is wrong." Angel shrugged as if it was an every day occurrence.

"What do you mean 'hornier than he should be'? What's happening?" Cordelia asked.

Angel stared at the three girls for a moment, then looked away. "I meant that Xander is going at it for a fourth time. Three times in his top effort."

"How do you know what his usual is?"

"Look Buffy, Spike and I talk okay. It's not like I watch or anything or that I would want to." *Like hell. Watching Spike pound into Xander would have been enough to set you off by it self.* "And I know who often they have gone at it because I've heard them. Okay?"

"Buffy said that Xander was acting weird. She told us what happened. Is he usually that aggressive with Spike? Or was it only tonight that he's been like this?" Willow asked, cool headed as usual.

"Just tonight. He comes and then he needs it again. And again. I don't want to ask this but I have to. Has Xander pissed off a witch lately? If he has, then he has probably got a spell on him that makes him want sex. And Spike will only last so long. Can you find out what is wrong with him?"

The three girls exchanged a look at the word 'witch'. "Amy. She's a witch. And she does have a hate/hate relationship going with Xander. We'll go and check her out." Buffy explained and they turned to the door. She paused in the doorway. "Will you be all right with them?"

Angel arched an eyebrow at her stupid question. "I'll be fine. Just hurry up with helping Xander."

Making sure that he dead bolted the door this time, he headed back into the bedroom. Xander was astride Spikes hips and was thrusting up and down onto the Vampires hard cock. Stripping out of his cloths, he joined the pair on the bed. Taking in the situation, he placed his knees either side of Spikes head and leant forward to kiss his lover.

Barely giving a start at the hand that circled his cock, he slowly kissed the teenager. It was almost as if he sensed that Xander needed something more. He reached down and started to stroke the hard cock.

Soon he was taking in Xander's whimpers as he got close to completion. Tightening his grip, it was enough to send Xander over the edge. The Vampires soon followed.

Groaning in almost pain, Xander removed himself from Spike and collapsed on the bed between the two Vampires. He was soon unconscious.

Spike turned to look at Angel. "Christ mate. What have we gotten ourselves into? There is something wrong here and I don't like it."

"Neither do I. Buffy said that he has a hate/hate relationship going with a witch. Their going to check it out. Hopefully before Xander dies from too much sex, or we do."

They both look at the sleeping boy. It was clear the ordeal was taking it's toll on him. Lines of exhaustion were marking his face. And he was paler than usual. Angel couldn't speak for Spike, but he was getting worried. More so by the minute.

Finally the activities of the night over took them and they fell asleep.

**********

Xander woke with a whimper this time. He was so tired, but the need still burned within. A need he couldn't escape. "Not again. Please God, make it stop." Curling up into a ball, tears spilled over his lids as he tried to control the painful need that soared through him. An on going battle that he feared he was going to lose.

Angel must of sensed his distress for he turned and took the shaking boy into his arms. "Shh Xander. I'm here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. We'll get through this. I promise you. Shh." Feeling the tears on his chest he knew that if he ever meet the person responsible for what Xander was now going through, he would tear them limb from limb. No on hurt Xander. No one.

Feeling the change within Xanders caresses, he pushed the still weeping boy onto his back. Spike slept on beside the teenager. "Shh. Lie still. I'll take care of this for you." He pushed Xander flat, and made his way down to the sore red looking cock. Taking it into his mouth, he knew that the sooner Xander came the quicker he could get back to some much needed sleep.

Several minutes later, Xander came, filling his mouth. Before he had finished swallowing he saw that the boy was asleep again. Sighing, he lay back down beside him and pulled the sleeping boy into his arms. He knew Xander couldn't take much more of this. This had gone past pleasant and now it was just hurting the people involved.

He was going to kill that bitch when he found her.

*********

Later, he didn't know what the time was, Xander gave a cry in his sleep and stiffened up like he was having a seizure. Then his body went limp. Spike was awake along with Angel, so they both hurried to check him over. He appeared to be in a very deep sleep, one he wouldn't awaken from for a while yet. They both silently hoped that this meant the ordeal was over.

Stroking the sweat wet hair back from Xander's forehead, he pressed a tender kiss to the teenagers cheek. "You hang in there Xander. I don't know what I would do if I lost you. You have to be strong for me. For us." Pressing his cheek against the boys for a brief moment, he left the bed and made his way to the shower.

Spike had drawn the teenager into his arms, whether to comfort himself or Xander, he didn't know. He took comfort in the fact that Xander hadn't shown any signs of becoming aroused again.

Hearing a knock at the front door, Angel knew it must be Buffy. Casting one last look at Xander's still form, he knew he didn't have much time. "Promise me that you will look after him till I get back. I have some business to take care of." Spike nodded and tightened his arms are the limp body in his arms.

Opening the door, the three girls and Giles walked in. Buffy broke the news. "We found her. She had put a spell on him. He was supposed to attract the attention of men who would be overcome with lust for him. She didn't know that the spell got a little screwed up. By the time we left, spell lifted of course, she was very apologetic."

"I bet she was. Does she know what kind of pain Xander has had to go through tonight? The humiliation alone would probably kill him. *If* he remembers any of this tomorrow. As it is I don't think that he will awaken till tomorrow night. People shouldn't play with things they don't under stand. If you hadn't gotten to her in time, he would have died. She needs to be taught a lesson."

"Surly it didn't go that far? I was under the impression that he was just...er... horny."

"He was. But it wasn't nice or pleasant or wanted. Xander couldn't control his body. He just wanted it to stop. In the end he was crying, it was becoming to much for him. So yes, it did go that far. Go and take a look if you don't believe me."

Without word they entered the sex-smelling bedroom. Spike lay naked with Xander cradled in his arms. The sheets pulled up over Xander's chest. They all stared in shock at the condition Xander was in. Pale. Unmoving, lifeless. Pain and exhaustion plain on his face. Hair slick back with sweat. He looked almost dead if it weren't for the slow steady rising of his chest.

"Shit." Willow muttered, to the amazement of the others. "Lets go and get that bitch."

Spike looked up from where he was stroking Xanders hair and the boy lay against his chest. "You might be too late. I think you'll find that Angel has already left to take care of that problem. I wouldn't worry though. He won't kill her. Just showing her a little payback."

"We should go and stop him." Giles suggested although he made no move to the door.

"No. We could have lost Xander because of her stupidity. Let Angel teach Amy a lesson. She need's it. She deserves it." Willow told the group. She crossed to the side of the bed. Kneeling down, she stroked her fingers down Xander's cheek. Turning she looked Spike dead in the eye. "Look after him. Or else." Standing she walked to the door. "Lets go. There is nothing we can do here."

"I agree. It's been a long night, and I'm sure that we can all do with the rest." Giles told the group.

Agreeing they made to the door, but stopped when they heard a quite murmur.

"I love you." Spike whispered, not intending the others to hear. He tenderly pressed a kiss to Xander's forehead. Tightening his arms around the sleeping boy, he closed his eyes intending to sleep, his cheek resting along side the teenagers.

Stunned at the depth of Spikes apparent love for their friend, they quietly made their way out of the apartment. No words were spoken as they got into the car and headed home. Wondering what tomorrow would bring. And wishing that by tomorrow Xander would be all right. Hoping. And wishing.

 

To be continued

Just *when* will Buffy remember her bag left at the Bronze? Will Spike get that "I Love You Xander" tattoo he has been dreaming about? Will Xander be the next staring "sleeping beauty"? Find out in the next exciting issue of the "I Love You Dead Boy" series.