Title: Need

Author: Belynda

Feedback: Belynda, belindat@ihug.co.nz all feedback answered and adored.

Archive: Yes to CKoS

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: Xander/Angel/Spike - a one off I'm somewhat sure.<g>

Rating: NC-17 for language and gettin' it on.

Series: I Love You Dead Boy - part 5 Story sequence: Thoughts, A Start, Here we Go Again,

Spike! The stories can be found on my page http://slasharchive.simplenet.com/belynda.htm

Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be, but I can dream.

Summary: Sequel to Spike! Xander is acting strange and only Angel and Spike can help him. But is more help on the way?

Notes: In my little world Spike is nice and a great friend of Angel's. In fact, he would probably do anything for Angel if asked. They were lovers in the past, even if it was only for a short time. Xander got some grief about his relationship with Spike, as expected by his friends but Giles soon put a stop to *that*. This is set roughly 2 weeks after Spike!

 

Need
by Belynda

Xander paused outside Dead Boys apartment a little confused. He didn't remember how he got here but he didn't want to leave. His cloths were wet, as it was raining but he didn't care. The overwhelming need to fuck or be fucked was what drove him here and he was *not* going to leave before that happened. No matter who he had to fuck to get what he needed. The need had woken him from a deep sleep, a much needed one at that, and after recognizing what the need was he could barely remember getting cloths on. Let alone getting here.

Knocking on the door, he bit back a groan of need. He didn't have to wait long. The door opened, revealing Angel. Without thought he threw himself at his lover. At first as he kissed his love, tongue thrusting in searching, he didn't notice how Angel was trying to push him away. But it soon became clear when he couldn't get close enough to Dead Boy. Then the words penetrated.

"Xander! What is wrong with you? Why are you here?" When the teenager did nothing but stare back at him blankly, he swore and yanked him inside.

Eagerly following his lover, he didn't take in the fact that Buffy and Spike were in the lounge area. He just wanted to be with his lover. Taking another attempt to kiss his lover, he jumped on the vampire. He barely acknowledged the fact that Angel pushed in away again, until he fell on the hard floor. The shock of the act was enough for him to finally notice the other two occupants. Turning back to Angel he issued his only demand. "Will you fuck me?"

"What? No! Xander what's wrong with you? Why are you behaving like this?"

"I. JUST. WANT. SOMEONE. TO. FUCK. ME! If you aren't up to it..." eyes frantically danced around the room, taking in the slayer and the other Vampire. "Then Spike dude will have to do." And with that Xander launched himself at Spike before anyone could stop him.

Wrapping himself around the blond Vampire, the teenager reached down and gently squeezed the Vampires hardening cock. Hearing the groan the Vampire let escape, he pushed Spike against the wall and ground his own erection into him.

Both Buffy and Angel were staring in shock as the two men eagerly made out before him. Buffy was still getting over finding out that Xander was gay and had hooked up with Spike. It had been two weeks since the incident at Xanders house and he had done a good job of avoiding them. It had become an unspoken agreement between the gang and Xander that there would be no mention of Spike. At all. At least in Xander's presence. When he wasn't there they all talked about it. They still couldn't believe it.

But seeing was believing. And boy was she seeing! The way Xander was undulating against Spike. How he rubbed up against him. Spikes hands caressing and clasping the teenagers ass closer to him. The way their moans filled the air as they kissed passionately. Xanders hand moving between their bodies, stroking Spike through his jeans. But never had she seen anything so erotic.

Angel was in shock to, but for different reasons. He and Xander had been lovers for over three weeks now, and although they had never said the words out loud, they cared deeply one another. Seeing Xander making love to one of his friends made him feel betrayed. Once he got past the arousal he was feeling from watching them, that was. Seeing Buffy shift once again, he knew that he had to get her out of here. Like now!

"Buffy, you should leave. I'll deal with them."

Yanking her gaze away from the pair, she nodded. "Yeah, that sounds cool. I'll leave. Umm..." Turning she picked up her miniature hand bag and walked to the door. Standing in the open doorway, she took one last look at the lovers. Xander had managed to get his jacket and t-shirt off and was moaning as Spike sucked at his nipples. "Oh boy. Are you going to stay here? I mean, do they often use your apartment to get together?"

Looking back at the pair, Angel knew that he couldn't leave. "I'll stay. I've never seen Xander like this, being forceful. It's...odd."

"Isn't it. Okay, I'll go but you know where to find me if you get bored." And with a quick kiss on the lips, which Angel didn't respond to, she left.

Locking the door, he quickly shed his cloths as he made his way to the moaning couple. Pushing aside his feelings of jealousy and betrayal, he pressed himself against Xander's naked back and kissed the smooth neck.

Xander moaned, feeling so much pleasure at once. And he didn't want it to stop. But he wanted more. He *needed* more. "Please fuck me. Please." He didn't know who he was asking and he didn't really care who took him up on his offer. Just as long as he was fucked. And soon.

Growling Spike picked him up and the teenager rapped his legs around the Vampires waist. Soon, he was being pressed back into the mattress and the rest of his cloths disappeared. Not that he minded, heck no, especially when two cool bodies were pressed against each side. One licked a path down to his aching cock, where it was soon taken into a cool mouth. The other kissed him senseless while playing with his nipples.

With a cry he came, squirting hot cum down someone's throat, arching up into the hands and mouths that tormented him. Breathing deeply as he came down from the high, he acknowledged that he still needed something more. His cock hardening once more, he shakily got to his hands and knees, spreading his legs wide. "I want to be fucked so bad. Please, someone fuck me."

"Bloody hell. Is he always like this? Because I can understand what the attraction is if it is." Spike asked as he ran a hand down the teenagers ass. His fingers tenderly stopped on the tight rose bud and began to lightly stroke the sensitive skin. To his delight the boy began to rock his hips up into his hands as he moaned.

Angel shook his head. "Usually he falls asleep once he's come. Never have I seen him so hungry to be fucked. I always approach him, not the other way around. I wonder what has happened?"

"We can think about that later. For now he wants to be fucked. Are we to deny him that?" Spike asked as he quickly retrieved the lube and knelt down between the teenagers legs. As if sensing this, Xander pushed backward and rubbed his ass closer into Spikes hips.

"Christ, he's hot. Why don't you go to the top of the bed? I think you might enjoy it more from there." Watching as his one time lover knelt down before his soon to be lover, he quickly prepared the boy and himself. Slowly, as Xander licked and sucked on Angel's hard cock, he pushed inside the tight hot body. *God, he had forgotten how hot a human body was.*

Arching back onto the cock that was slowly fucking him, and forward to suck on the cock of his lover, Xander was passed the stage of thinking as he moaned loudly. Never had he felt like this before. Both openings to his body filled with wonderful cock, aiming to please him. And the insensitivity was out of this world. Never again will he pass up on a chance for a threesome.

Bodies slick with sweat, each thrusting back and forth, each knew that they couldn't last much longer. Spike reached around and grabbed Xander's cock to stroke it in time to his thrusts. Angel grabbed a handful of Xander's thick hair and thrust in harder, feeling his balls tighten up.

Pounding into Xander, Spike felt the boy cuming around his cock and onto his hand. It was enough to set off his own release. Angel felt the tighten of Xanders lips around him, and looking down he knew that both men had cum. The sight of their pleasure was enough to set him off as well.

**********

Buffy entered the Bronze and soon spotted Willow and Cordelia. "Hi guy's. You wouldn't believe what I have just seen."

"What?" Willow demanded, always eager to know.

Buffy quickly went onto explain what she had seen at the apartment. "I'm telling you, it was so hot, they could have set the sprinklers off."

"Xander? Trying to get laid by Spike while you and Angel were in the room? That doesn't sound like Xander. Did he say anything?" Cordelia asked, still recovering from the fact that here ex-boyfriend was gay.

"Actually he did. First he asked Angel to 'fuck him and then I think it was something like "I just want someone to fuck me" in a really un-Xander way, if you dig."

The three women thought about it for a moment, then Willow spoke up. "That doesn't sound like Xander. I think that we should go over there. Spike and Angel might be in trouble." After a moment the three girls left.

They arrived at Angel's apartment twenty minutes later, none of them having the car that night. Luckily the rain had stopped. Buffy knocked on the door. When there was no answer, she tried the door handle, only to find that it was locked. Getting worried Buffy pulled out the spare door key which she had swiped a few weeks ago. Without thinking of what the others might think, she opened the door.

 

To be continued

Will the girls see a little more of their friend than they should? Will Spike give Xander his Yale pin? Will Buffy remember that she left her bag back at the Bronze? Will the neighbors set up a partition about the noise level? Stay tuned for the next exciting part in the "I Love You Dead Boy" series.