Mutual Pleasure

by Darklady

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters. Although they probably wish I did.

Pairing: ( Elizabeth Anne Summers/ William the Bloody)

Rated: Either NC-17 or G - depending on how evil your mind is.

Archive: WWOMB, all others, please ask first.

Note: Something short but sick.

MUTUAL PLEASURE

By DarkLady

^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^


Break time. Summer in Sunnyhell was supposed to be quiet time, monster wise, but it seemed like every threat of the past year had decided to go into re-runs. After a blistering evening of demon -killing, Spike knew he had earned his treat. So had Buffy. So when she had coyly suggested that they return to her house? Spike knew what she wanted. The same thing he wanted.

The moment they had stepped though the kitchen door, Spike knew he could wait no longer.

"Cummon, luv."

"Oh, Spike, Yes!" Buffy collapsed against the kitchen table, legs and arms out flung in utter abandon as Spike prepared to give her the reward she had so certainly earned.

And he did.

And she gave him his.

His own special Buffy-reward.

He swirled his tongue up and around, collecting every drop of the rich nectar. Scrumptious. He savored the richness of the chocolate he had drizzled over his treat, bat mingled with it? The still richer taste of blood.

Nothing sweeter then Slayers blood - and no Slayer sweeter then his sweet Buffy.

Maybe he didn't believe doing good was it's own reward, but this sure was. For his Buffy-treat he would slay demons, move mountains, stare down Hell-beasts. And so, he knew, would she.

He smiled as he heard the little sounds of appreciation as her tongue flicked lightly over the long treat he had presented to her.

Spike watched as she ran her finger down the smooth cream-colored surface, gathering up the salty sweet fluid that dribbled down from the full head.


And his own treat - twice as delightful.

Thick, rich, the firm surface yielding it's nectar with every pass of his questing tongue. Every nibble of his teeth.

The beast within him howled. Urged him to bite. To sink his teeth past the slowly melting surface and wallow in every delicious drop of his tasty morsel.

No, he told himself. For then it would be over too soon.

He would draw this out. He would savor every yielded drop, even as his Buffy did. Together they would savor the well-earned tributes of victory.

He matched his motions with hers, sharing her pleasure even as she shared his. Until at last that final moment came when the last lick, the last nibble, the last drop of pleasure had been wrung from their mutual sport. Until his Buffy lay back,beautifully content in the memory of just-past delights.

Filled, replete, content, Spike pulled her closer to him.

"Oh, Spike." Buffy sighed, lifting herself briefly to kiss his cheeks and forehead. "This was wonderful."

Spike leaned over to lick the drops of creamy whiteness from her lips, relishing the Buffy-spice that joined the hint of caramel and cherry.

" Like I told you, Buf." Spike stroked back the sweat-damp tendrils of her blonde hair. "You make me Vamp-sickles, I bring you Ben and Jerry's."


^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^ ^^V^^
©KKR 2002

(Hey - Buffy was eating an ice cream cone. What did you *think* she was doing????)