Title: MEXICAN FOOD AND SEX--YEAH, RIGHT

Author: Drake

EMAIL: PrimeUvLif@aol.com

DISCLAIMER: WB, Mutant Enemy, Joss Whedon, whoever else has property rights, but not mine. No, I'm not that lucky.

PAIRING: Angel/Xander of course

SLASH: M/M

PWP, the title pretty much says it all.

RATING: NC-17, just to be safe

DEDICATIONS: Um....I dunno y'all that much, but to the list, cuz y'all inspired me to finally write a fic.

ARCHIVE: If you are on the list, and have an archive, please feel free to archive it. Um....I'm really hoping for the X and DB, a Love Story archive, but I'm a newbie, so reality will probably knock me down a bit.

FEEDBACK: Um...yes. Feedback is good. Send it directly to me, or to the list. If ya wanna flame it, send directly to me. I won't tell anyone you flamed, and I'll use it as a learning experience.

 

MEXICAN FOOD AND SEX--YEAH, RIGHT

by Drake

Angel and Xander walked into the Mexican restaurant, anticipating the night. This would be their first official date. It had been hard for Xander to break the news to Cordelia that he just wasn't interested in girls. She had not taken it well. In fact, she had slapped him, but after a few days she figured that it was all for the best. She had had a crush on Willow for the longest time, but that is besides the point.

Angel had not gotten off so easily with Buffy. When he had told her the truth, she tried to stake him. Of course, she couldn't bring herself to stake him in the heart, seeing as she still wanted him as a friend, but she did stake his stomach, causing him considerable pain. Now, a few weeks later, they were friends again, and she accepted that Angel and Xander were together.

Now on this night, Angel and Xander's first official date, they had chosen this nice little Mexican Restaurant called Nacho Mama. As they were seated, they couldn't stop staring at each other. They also played a little footsie under the table. Xander had the biggest grin on his face, only matched by that one on Angel's face.

Then it was time to order. Xander got an order of refried beans and nachos with cheese, being the health freak that he is...NOT!!! Angel settled for the taco and enchilada special. Once they were done eating, they got the idea to go for a walk in the park.

Angel and Xander, walking hand in hand, found a secluded section in the park, where they took the opportunity to cuddle and talk about the day's events.

Xander had of course helped Buffy stop Armageddon....again. While Angel had pretty much slept, anticipating his big date with Xander. Willow and Cordelia had.....well, that's besides the point, so back to Angel and Xander.

Angel started to speak, saying "Xander, I'm so glad we're here together."

Xander replied, "Me, too, Deadboy."

Angel, seeing that the moment was right, seized Xander's mouth in a kiss, soft at first, but growing in intensity as Xander's mouth responded in force. The kiss got steamy real fast, as Angel moved his tongue forward, tracing Xander's lips with it, eventually pushing in the center, causing Xander to part them. Xander's tongue shot up to meet Angel's, as he was loving every minute of this.

At this time, Xander noticed that he had a funny feeling in his stomach, but he ignored it and it eventually subsided.

Eventually, the kiss was over, and Angel got up the nerve to ask Xander, "Would you...maybe...like to...go to my house?"

Xander's response was more than pleased. "I've been wanting to go there for weeks."

With those words, both Xander and Angel smiled. They walked back to Angel's place, and upon reaching the building, started kissing passionately.

Inside Angel's house, Xander asked, "What now, Angel?"

Angel couldn't hide his surprise. Xander had never called him Angel before. "Well, I was hoping maybe we could make out, of course."

Xander hid the slight disappointment in his voice. "Sounds good to me."

Angel and Xander moved over to the couch. Angel pushed Xander back and leaned in for a deep kiss, their tongues warring for dominance.

after about fifteen minutes of kissing, Angel moved down to Xander's neck, teasing the sensitive skin around the jugular with his sharp teeth. The sensations hit Xander full force, causing him to say what he had been feeling for so long. "Angel, I love you."

This shocked Angel to no end. He of course loved Xander, but didn't know that the younger boy's feelings had grown so deep. Smiling, he came up to meet Xander's eyes, and said, "I love you, too, Xander."

This led to another kiss, harsher than the others, and filled with ten times the passion.

Another few minutes went by, and Angel asked Xander, "Would you like to go to
my room?"

Xander said, grinning widely, "I thought you'd never ask."

Angel led Xander to his room, and Xander was surprised at the sheer size of the bed. It was at least twice as big as any king bed Xander had ever seen. It had silk sheets and everything. Xander and Angle walked over to the bed. They started kissing again, but this time, their arms moved to take off the clothes restricting their bodies. Xander got Angel's shirt off first and proceeded to move his hands across Angel's chest, exciting the nipples as his hands rubbed softly over them. Angel did the same once Xander's shirt was off, causing Xander to moan slightly. Xander broke off the kiss, and moved his head forward to kiss on Angel's chest, stopping at each of the nipples to bite softly and tease with his tongue. Xander noticed that funny feeling in his stomach again, but passed it off as nervousness at his first intimate enounter.

Xander pulled Angel's pants down, silk boxers and all, freeing Angel's semi-hard cock from its confines. Xander stared at it, amazed at its sheer size. He had thought his cock was huge at 8 inches, but this one was 9 inches easy.

Xander found himself with a new desire, one he hadn't seriously contemplated before, but now found himself wanting it more and more. "Angel, I want to feel you inside me."

Angel was taken back by this sudden desire of Xander's. "Damn, Xander, I've wanted that for so long."

Xander immediately rolled over, and Angel seized his pants, pulling them down and exposing the tight round ass underneath. He could also see Xander's extremely hard cock under him. The sight aroused Angel to no end.

Xander was feeling that tense, uneasy feeling again, and this time he could not mistake it for nervousness. He wondered what it was, and then it hit him. *Oh, shit. Not now....*

Angel grabbed a jar of lube off his nightstand, the one he had bought in anticipation of this night. Not to mention it made good hair gel. Angel was really getting pumped because he really wanted to fuck Xander's brains out.

Before lubing up Xander, he decided he'd like to try something new first. He moved his face in close, and started kissing Xander's ass, tracing circles on it with his tongue. Then he licked down farther, moving closer to Xander's tight opening. He licked around it a few times, then pulled it open enough to lick inside. He instantly felt Xander' shiver, mistaking it for pleasure. So he kept licking for a few minutes, Xander's shivers getting more intense with every passing second.

Xander was having a hard time containing himself. The feeling in his stomach was intensifying and Angel's tongue was tickling him. He really wanted this night to be perfect, but couldn't contain himself much longer.

*Damn it. Not now. Not with Angel.*

Angel kept at his rimming technique, believing Xander to be close to orgasm. *He tastes so good. I wish I had admitted my feelings for him earlier.* Angel decided it was time to take Xander all the way. He began to pull back.....

Xander kept thinking, *No, no, no, must not.....* and eventually released with an intense moan.....

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT. The fart hit suddenly, the Mexican food taking its toll. The blast hit Angel square in the face as he was backing away. The smell was so strong, Xander having eaten a ton of refried beans. Angel couldn't take it and collapsed right there on the floor.

Xander heard a thud and looked back. He saw Angel on the floor, passed out. *Damn it. Mexican food was such a GREAT idea, wasn't it, Xnader? You and your stupid ideas. Now your boyfriend in unconscious. How could you Fart of all things?*

With tears running down his face, feeling he had ruined everything with Angel, he dressed quickly and ran home, falling asleep almost instantly in spite of his sadness and embarrassment.

A couple hours later, Angel came to, remembering nothing of the evening except that he had a strange, yet delicious taste in his mouth. He could swear it tasted like Xander smelled.

*How strange. I wonder what happened? I know I went on a date with Xander. I wonder how it turned out? I wonder if he'll go out with me again?*

Looking down, he saw that he was nude, and took it as a good sign. *Must not have gone too bad*, he thought, smiling. Maybe he would get a second date out of the boy.

~fin~



~Drake, yep, Drake, the guy who's never written a fic before~