TITLE: Merry Christmas!

AUTHOR: Willie J

EMAIL: wmj166@yahoo.com

FANDOM: Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel the Series

PAIRINGS: You'll see!

RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any part of Buffy et all, nor Angel the Series.

FEEDBACK: Bring it on!

DISTRIBUTION: List Archives & others

SPOILERS: Btvs S6

SUMMARY: Slight rewrite of Season 6, in Dawn died to close the rift and Anya left Xander.

Challenge Fic! From SAX_spikeangelusxander List 1.Be centered around one of the winter holidays (any in the months of Nov-Jan)-checked 2.Include Spike, Angel(us), and Xander (or any one of the three)-checked! 3.Include ONE or more of the following: *A Salvation Army bell-ringing Santa Claus (the ones that stand outside, looking for your donations) -checked! *A late-night smooch -checked! *Some sort of gift...to anyone, from anyone -checked! *Someone mentioning quitting a bad habit -checked!

The ficlet should be no longer than 2,000 words-checked! Sorry, but it's 2021 words



Merry Christmas!
By Willie J


Angel sighed as he walked past the obligatory bell ringing man with the requisite red kettle on it's little tri-stand. It just wasn't Christmas until you heard that vigorous tingle-lingle-ling of that annoying bell. And backtracking, he thrust some bills into the kettle before rejoining his companion with a little smirk. Somebody was going to get a lovely surprise when they emptied that thing. Probably wasn't too often that three $1,000 bills were frequently stuffed in 'em.

His brooding mood returned. Shopping! God, how he hated shopping! Especially in downtown L.A. Even more...during Christmas. If this wasn't so important, he would have asked Cordy to do it. Course, he would hafta to pay her an extra hundred dollars. Money, he was sure she would loudly claim was to buy extra gifts for them. But more than likely, it would be to buy those ankle-breaking things she liked to call shoes.

“Why the long sigh? I would have thought you would love this time of the year,” Wes glanced at his friend in concern as they entered an exclusive men's store.

“I never really cared one way or the other, but this year, I just want to make it extra special. It's our first Christmas together, but the silly boy won't even bother giving us a hint of what he truly wants. Claiming that all he wants is for us to be together. Some stupid nonsense about finally getting the hang of how love works,” Angel snorted in disgust. He casually picked up an item, then discarded it with a huff of frustration.

“Let's face it, he's better at keeping secrets than we are,” the human laughed ruefully. “Anyway, I'm sure anything you give him, he'll more than likely will appreciate. You've argued and wrangle for years, so he's perhaps a little nervous that you'll go back to having rows and hating each other,” the British man replied wisely. They were all well used to the various, sniping arguments relationship the men had
had with each other.

“I don't want to lose him. We don't want to lose him. You know how much he means to us,” Angel responded with a hint of panic in his eyes. He finally got his soul secured months ago and things couldn't have been better...until his snarky nemesis showed up on his doorstep and had the gall to demand a job from him. And then to find himself falling in love with the annoying, irritating...

Angel shook his head violently to get rid of the disturbing thoughts. If he left them....the vampire didn't know what would happen. He suspected that they would simply fall to pieces...and an idea for the perfect Christmas present came to his mind.

The vampire hurried to light the last candle as he heard footsteps coming down the hall. He took a quick glance at room, making sure everything looked perfect. Wine, champagne, water gently steaming in the bath. He smirked, it'll be just right temperature by the time they got to it. And dived into the bed, and arranging himself in his most alluring pose.

The door swung open, followed by a gasp of wonder from the most beautiful man in the world. And wide eyes gazed around at the sensual, erotic area that used to be their bedroom.

“Omigod...” was breathed in a soft reverent voice as he stepped cautiously into the bedroom. No matter where he looked, his eyes were repeatedly drawn to the seductive picture the vampire made against the crimson sheets.

“Like it...?” Angel murmured softly, his eyes dark and intent.

For an answer, hot lips were pressed eagerly to his own, before Xander pulled away. Shedding clothing eagerly, he leapt on top of Spike, pressing him into the bed with a lusty kiss of desire.

“You two are spoiling me,” Xander laughed as he allowed himself to be pushed onto his back.

“But we love you...so we spoil you. To make sure you never leave us,” Angel responded softly, tearing his clothes off as well and joining his squirming lovers in the bed.

Xander paused, turning serious eyes on his lovers. “Where would I go? When I first came here, I honestly thought you would kick me to the curb. It was what I deserved, ordering you to give me a job. Then, of course, I apparently felt it was my solemn duty to piss you off. Both of you, just because I was jealous that you had each other. And I had no one.”

“After Dawnie...” he stopped feeling tears gathering in his eyes and a cool hand stroked his back soothingly... “After Dawnie died closing the portal to Hell, Buffy started blaming herself, we all blamed ourselves. And when Anya left me, I felt empty...hollow. Not worthy of anything. Everything was slipping through my fingers. Then Spike was gone and that was the last straw. I didn't even have him to practice my biting wit on. Then to find him here, with you...and sharing your bed. I wanted a piece of that but was too afraid to reach out.”

“Do you know I tried to walk away half a dozen times? But it seemed like every step I took always led me back here. Back to you...to you watching me. Wanting me. I was never more grateful than when you two took the decision out of my hands. So I stay, because I love you. Both of you. And not for all the gifts you give me, even though it's fun to watch the envy and greed in Cordy's eyes.”

He took a deep breath, scared that he was going to mess this up. All these months he had never told them precisely how he felt about them. They knew, but sometimes the words needed to be spoken. “When I'm surrounded by your love I can do or be anything. Smart, dumb, childish, adult...it's all the same to you. I'm all those things and I know that you still love me no matter how I act, and always will.” And he smiled, first at Spike, then longer at Angel. His friends, his lovers.

“Yeah, yeah, enough with the talkin'...now give us a kiss,” Spike muttered, embarrassed as always by his mushy feelings for the two and pulled the older vampire down to his waiting lips. To which Angel responded with gratifying enthusiasm, pressing the blonde hungrily to the bed, groaning at the touch of warm human hands caressing his ass and the nibbling kisses along his back.

“Wait! I got something for you. For Christmas,” Angel gasped out, trying to fight the drugging power of his insatiable, young lovers.

“Well, it better not be a great, big box of ciggies, 'cos ya know I'm trying t'quit. It's a bad habit ya know,” Spike said haughtily, trying and failing
miserably to look virtuous.

The other two rolled their eyes in fond exasperation, they could taste the lie every time they kissed him.

Angel climbed off the bed, smirking at the whimpers from his boys when he bent over and picked up his pants. When he turned, it was his turned to be awestruck at the alluring picture his two boys made nestled together.

One pale, with eyes of blue darkening with hunger. He was like a moonwashed night, secrets and desires fulfilled over and over under the cover of darkness. Tasting of an glacial wind, underscored with the earthy smell of burning, snapping logs. He was as breathtaking as the heart of winter...icy, sharp enough to cut. But once inside, he was like a mug of spiced ale. Warming and bracing.

The other, all dark and golden bronze. Eyes a near black with aroused need. Tasting him was like sipping from a cup of pure sunlight. Loving him, touching him filled his veins with riotous joy. Sprinkled with laughter and spiced with an invigorating wildness much like brandy. He was as beautiful as the rolling emerald hills of Eire and sweeter than the finest chocolates. Smooth and silky.

Angel pulled the box from his pants and walked back to them slowly, unsure of the appropriateness of his gift. And handing it to Xander, he watched with nervous eyes as the young man opened the tiny box, removing a heart with puzzled eyes. Peering into the box, he regarded the thin golden chains in confusion.

Angel sighed softly, taking the shimmering item from him. And with careful application of his strength he broke the heart into its separate pieces, giving one piece to each and retaining a piece for himself. “I just wanted you to realize that without you, we're not...whole,” he said. And underscoring his words was a sense of frustration at not being able to express himself more eloquently.

Xander blinked at the section Angel gave Spike and the section the other vampire retained himself, then he looked at the piece he held in his hand: the center. It was such a stupid cliché kinda present, giving him a heart...and felt tears sting his eyes at the incredible sweetness of the gift. He swallowed heavily and threw himself into Angel's startled, but grateful arms and kissed the vampire until at least one of them was breathless.

“Love you forever...” he breathed raggedly before kissing the cool lips gently. Feeling them curve upwards in smile as tears trickled down his cheeks.

Never had he felt so loved or wanted. The room, he would have expected from Angel but never Spike. The blonde was a hands on kinda guy. He was more directed with his needs and desires. Spike and subtly normally couldn't co-exist in the same room. But this room, this gift was all about subtly...sensing a hidden need within his mortal's heart.

“Hey, wot about me? When do I get my Christmas prezzies?” Spike exclaimed, pouting at the entwined pair. His cock twitched and stood up, saluting the twin looks of devilish greed they turned on him. And he didn't even hafta unwrapped his prezzies either!

Ain't life grand?!

Later that night, just on the cusp of Christmas Day, the two younger males cuddled in the tub against their lover, though Xander was firmly entrenched in Angel's lap. They lazily exchanged long, three way slow smoochies. As far as the mortal was concerned, late night kissage was always the best kind. After the heat, after the torrid passion...it just felt good to kiss gently...softly. Just a slow caressing strokes of cool lips pressing against his own. Tender, sweet touches. Smooth, soothing movements against one another. Uncaring where one began or where one ended. Just as long as the stroking remained and the kissing never stopped.

And the loving lasted forever and a day.

The resurgent of desire for his immortal lovers, brought ol' One-eye to the surface, parting the waters smoothly with a wide helmeted head. And looking into their eyes, Xander saw the same look of hunger and wonder reflected in the brilliant golden eyes that he knew was in his own.

This time, with a mischievous look of his own, Angel slid Xander out of his lap and ducked under the water. And Xander groaned at sensation of hot and cold surrounding his cock, then cool, vigorous sucking. He watched with heavy-lidded, passion drugged eyes as Spike slowly pressed into the older vampire ass. Shuddering himself from the vibration at the enthusiastic groan Angel gave and thick fingers probing between his quivering entrance.

“Merry Christmas to all...” he murmured before losing himself in the pleasure of being loved by two fascinating men.

“And to all a fuckin' good night,” Spike gasped in return as he continued thrusting furiously into Angel's eager body.

This had to be the best Christmas he ever had.



The end.



Merry Christmas to you all!