Title: Loving Larry

Author: Caliadragon

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Category: AU

Rating: NC 17

Pairings: Xander/Spike/Buffy/Willow/Faith

Warnings: Femmeslash, Het, Slash, Extremely Bizarre

Spoilers: None really

Disclaimer: Not mine or Xander would have been nekkid more often

Archive: Any list I send it to, those with prior permission and BC

Feedback: On list or at caliadragon@yahoo.com

Summary: The Trinity goes after their last claimant.

Series: Part 4 of The Trinity Series.

AN: Larry didn't die at Graduation, in fact he and Cordy were members of the Scoobies at the same time. After the confrontation in the bathroom, Larry was more observant and found out about vampires. He accepted this and was taken in by the Scoobies. He fell in love with Xander, but left Sunnydale af ter graduation to go to college, never thinking he had a chance with Xander.

Thanks to Edi for the beta and pointing out that this series is bizarre.


The first 3 parts can be read here: http://www.brain-insane.com/beyondcanon/viewstory.php?sid=95



Loving Larry
by Caliadragon


Larry Blaisedale walked down the darkened street, cursing his luck. Since leaving Sunnydale, Larry had not been a happy person. He still played football, but with his sexual preferences being well known, he would never make it onto a pro team. Hell, his own team didn't really want him around. He was a damn good player, but was still playing second string. Larry knew it was only because he was openly gay.

Then there was the feeling of being usless here. At home he had been part of a group with a purpose; here it was all about football and beer. None of it made any sense to him. Larry had already been making inquiries into Sunnydale University. He wanted to go home. He wanted to fight for something important, but mostly he wanted the friendships he had started back again.

_______

Larry was so deeply sunk into his own thoughts that he reached his apartment without even noticing the group standing in front of his building. It wasn't until a sense of danger penetrated his thoughts that he froze and looked around. Larry's eyes widened at the sight before him. "Hello Larry," Xander purred, making the larger man's body tighten with desire.

Larry was looking at the object of all of his jerk-off fantasies, and the way he was dressed, and wasn't sure if he could make a coherent sentence.

Xander's wardrobe was startling more for what he wasn't wearing. Gone were the mismatched clothes and the gaudy shirt s. In their place was beautifully tanned and naked skin. Skin tight leather pants and shit kicker boots. Both nipples boasted silver studs and he wore a silver choker with a Trinity symbol. It shocked Larry to see the same symbol around Buffy and Willow's throats. Almost as much as it shocked him to see them dressed in similar, yet different colored outfits.

He nearly fainted with shock when he saw Faith and the vampire Spike standing intertwined with the trio, wearing a gold choker and similar outfits.

Xander smiled at Larry and he was embarrassed by the whimper of desire that that smile brought out of him. Xander walked forward and pulled Larry into his arms. Larry moaned as he was kissed with surety and sensual domination. Larry never felt the change in the air as Willow transferred them off the street and into his apartment. He would have been confused by the fact that Spike was able to get into the apartment witho ut an invitation, but all of that was secondary and unimportant. All Larry cared about at that moment was the taste and feel of Xander against him.

He moaned again as another set of hands joined Xander's in stripping him bare. The second set of hands was cool and smooth and expertly played with his nipples. Larry's head fell back as Xander released his mouth and began to kiss his way down his body. Larry tried to lift his hands to clutch Xander's head, but could only moan in frustration as his hands were easily held in Spike's strong grasp.

Larry let out a strangled scream of pleasure as he was lifted and his legs thrown over Xander's shoulders. The other man ruthlessly attacked his vulnerable opening. Sucking and licking him until Larry thought he would cum from that alone. Just when he felt his balls pulling up against his body, Xander pulled away from his hot pucker and abruptly deep throated him. Larry screamed again in ecstacy as he fell into the most intense orgasm of his entire life.

When he came back to himself he was lying on his back on his bed. Turning his head was shocked to see that the hand around his cock belonged to Willow. The mouth on his nipple belonged to Buffy and the mouth on his balls was Faith's. The three women stopped what they were doing long enough to smile ferally at him and cause him to shiver, before they went back to playing with his body. Larry whimpered in pleasure and looked around for Xander. He shuddered and arched into the hands on his body when he saw Xander standing close by, slowly thrusting back against Spike and letting the vampire play with his cock.

Larry's eyes locked with Xander's and he couldn't turn away. Xander smiled at him darkly before pulling away from Spike and making his way over to the bed. The vampire followed him and the three women rolled out of the way. Xander settled between his thighs and Larry gasped again as Willow and Buffy opened him up further to Xander. They pulled his legs back and Faith guided Xander's cock to his hungry hole. Xander slid in with one slow, sure thrust. Larry banged his head back against the bed, it had been so long since anyone had touched him and never had anyone been inside him.

As soon as he was fully seated, Spike thrust back into Xander's willling backside and together they began to fuck Larry. Larry had no idea how long it lasted; all he knew was that he seemed to be filled deeply and forever by Xander's long, hard cock. He remembered tasting all three women, he remembered tasting Xander's delicious mouth again. However, the thing he remembered most was that, when he came, he was held and stroked by five sets of hands. He remembered Xander filling him with hot seed and claiming him. He remembered being told he wasn't alone. Then he lost consciousness, feeling for the first time since he left Sunnydale that he was home.

_________

Xander leaned back against the wall, Buffy and Willow curled up on either side of him. In front of them, asleep in each others' arms, were their lovers. They had claimed the three that they had sought. "It's time to go home and get our families," Buffy said quietly.

"Anya and Tara will not understand," Willow said.

"They will be happy with one another. Our old lives are dead. We are one. Our Trinity has formed its own Trinities. You have your love and I have both of mine. Between the six of us, the bitch won't stand a chance," Xander told them calmly.

The other two nodded. As soon as their loves awoke, they were going back to the Hellmouth and the families they had left behind. There was a war coming and no one would stop them from winning.


The End For Now