Title: Lightening Xander

Author: CaliaDragon

Category: Challenge Response, Crossover

Rating: R

Pairing: Methos/Xander

Fandom: Buffy/Highlander

Spoilers: None

AN: This is a response to the Candy Cane challenge issued by Jinni on Twisting the Hellmouth. The Fic is exactly 200 words after author junk.

Feedback: Please, On list or at CaliaDragon@myself.com

Archive: TTH, any list I send it to, Beyond Canon and those with permission. Anyone else please ask.

Disclaimer: Neither of the yummy men are mine, boy is that depressing.

Thanks to Edi the Fabulous, for the beta.


Lightening Xander
by CaliaDragon


It started out harmlessly enough. Just the two of them, a tree and a lot of decorations. He figured it would be enough to get his lover into the Christmas spirit. Instead it just managed to piss him off. Who knew he had Christmas issues? The younger man was so involved and happy with every other aspect of life. Deciding he still wanted his lover in the spirit of Christmas, he stripped off his clothes and unwrapped his secret weapon.

“Xander, come here a minute, luv,” Methos called sweetly.

Xander walked into the room and froze at the sight before him. His irritation melted away and a grin took its place. “I know I like swinging from that, but I had no idea you could use it to hang candy canes,” the young immortal said before laughing and going over to his lover.

He easily unhooked the candy cane from his lover's hard prick and captured Methos’ mouth in a gentle kiss. “Merry Christmas, luv,” Methos told him.

“It is now, I love you.”

“I love you, too. Are you going to play with your present?” Methos asked teasingly.

Xander laughed and knelt. He had a present to enjoy.


END