Title: Journal of Xander Harris: Horny Man Slut

Author: CaliaDragon

Category: AU

Warnings: Slash, Het and Femmeslash, Inventive use of cake.

Rating: R, maybe NC 17

Fandom: Buffy/Angel

Spoliers: S4 of Buffy, none from Angel.

AN: I'm playing with time and mind here folks. Canon is bye bye as usual and I'm making it so that Xander turned 15 after Buffy arrived in Sunnydale.

Pairings: Various, as well as UST at first.

Disclaimer: The horny slut and his friends aren't mine. If they were I wouldn't attract unicorns.

Archive: If ya want it or have been given permision before then go for it.

Feedback: On list or at CaliaDragon@myself.com. Please?

Thanks to Edi, Supreme Goddess of the Betas.

Series: Xander's Thoughts



Journal of Xander Harris: Horny Man Slut
By CaliaDragon



Journal Entry: Two Days To Freedom

Is being who you are all that great? I don't think so. Sometimes it's just easier to pretend you are who everyone thinks you are. Then again, it gets old pretty fast. Take relationships with my friends, for example. They all see me as an unintelligent goofball. Even my best friend, who's known me my whole life! Then there are the others' ideas about me. The idea that I'm a straight, vampire hater. Boy is that off the mark!

I just can't give in to my true nature. My dear Father has control of me until my 18th birthday. The day that happens, I am out of here and the facade I project is going to be gone as well. Thankfully, Anya is willing to help me keep up my facade; that she really loves the Xander-sex.

The old man doesn't know about the great job I have or the apartment I'll be moving into in a couple of days. Everyone helped me pack up and move this afternoon. In the midd le of moving Riley tells me he doesn't think Buffy loves him. The truth is, I don't think she does either, but I didn't tell him that. I certainly didn't tell him that he'd be better off with someone else. Buffy's heart and soul still belong to Angel. I'm not sure she'll ever get over him. It's too bad, since, according to Cordy, Deadboy's soul is permanent and he's banging his Seer.

Cordy told me she likes Deadboy's honey, so the guy must be something special. She told me that Deadboy is friendlier than when he lived in Sunnyhell. I hope so. Part of my problem with Deadboy was that his whole attitude and demeanor was forced. It wasn't until after the post-hell confrontation that I had with him that I realized why we had a problem.

Angel spent centuries either avoiding or eating the humans he came across. He was turned before my great-grandparents discovered sex. I felt a little guity about the way I treated him after that. I should have realized how differe nt things were between our cultures. Not just him being dead and me being not dead. He was raised light years away from all of us. I've seen movies about that time; no wonder he panted after Buffy so hard. Not only is she beautiful, but she wears really tiny and tight clothes. Hello hard on. Not to mention, not getting any for several decades.

I hope for Buffy's sake they can still be friends after the thing with Doyle comes out.



Journal Entry - Happy Birthday To Me!

Well I survived; the old man gave me a going away beating. Bastard! Why can't he turn him so I can torture him with holy water for a while before staking him? No answer I guess. My friends forgot it was my birthday. Even Willow. No surprise there, though. I did get a call from Cordy and a cake from Anya. The fact that we ended up naked and wearing most of it was a bonus. Chocolate cake and sex are of the good, at least in my opinion.

I went to a meeting tonight and had to resist the urge to drool. Spike was there! It isn't fair. Spike is sex on legs and he knows it, the bastard. Hell, even Riley drools over his ass. To be honest, I think Riley has a thing for at least three of the Scoobies and Buffy isn't one of them. Anya says he sets of her 'queerdar'. She thinks he's bi. She should know, after all, she has spent centuries figuring these things out.

Of course, Giles was looking as sexy as ever and Willow was fairly glowing. Though I think it was because she, Oz and Tara had a little fun of their own before the meeting. I wonder if it involved chocolate as well? Oz is such lucky bastard. What am I saying? Willow and Tara are the lucky ones. Tara's really growing on me. I'm beginning to see just what it is that made Wills and Oz fall for her. I like her shyness and she's really sweet. I bet she's a firecracker in bed.

Buffy looked t ired and sad. She'd found out about Angel and Doyle. I wonder how that could have happened? Giles really should have called L.A. himself. Poor Buffy, though from the looks of things she and Riley may have a change in their relationship soon.


I really wanted to jump Spike. Boy that would have shocked them all.




Journal Entry: They thought I was possessed!

Well, I think my friends are sure I'm possessed. It was hilarious! That Gypsy moron, Dracula, thought he could get me to be his Renfield. AS IF! I'm no one's bitch. Definitely not some wanna-be's. If I'm going to take it from someone it's going to be on my terms and with who I want. He may have been a vamp, but he wasn't part of the Scourge of Europe and the surviving members of that clan are the only vampires I follow, worship or drool over.

Dracula tried to thrall the Buffster, too. Boy was that so not the thing to do! Can you say stupid? I can, and boy was old Drac! Buffy killed the Master and this idiot honestly thought he could get her? I don't know who had more fun throwing stakes through him, me or Buffy. He kept doing that dusted, but not dusted thing while Buffy and I took turns throwing stakes through him. Finally we got bored and did the stake and torch treatment, and so long, Dracie.

Buffy was the only one enjoying the new and improved Xander. For that matter, no one knew quite what to make of Buffy. The two of us were really having fun fucking with old Drac. The others really didn't know what to make of our attitudes. Spike had to reassure them we weren't vamps! Weird, huh?

After everyone else had left Buffy and I alone, I admitted to my after-slaying activities. Buffy was impressed. We decided to give my apartment to Anya and move into the mansion that Dracula had left behind. I gave her access to the accounts I had been amassing for her. Since Riley and Anya are now interlocking parts we decided that we would spend more time with one another. Not to mention that we decided to kidnap Spike and keep him as our house vamp. Just kidding, though I wish it were true.

Buffy and I have yet to figure out wh at we're going to do with ourselves, but I'm pretty sure we'll figure it out when the time comes. Until then, we're going to enjoy each other's company and talk about how we can get Spike to move in with us. Even the Buffster wants Spike around. After all, he was more help with Dracula than any of the others were!

Journal Entry : Life Is Screwy

The Buffster and I went to LA today, Giles needed us to pick up something, or should I say someone? Faith is out of prison on parole, is that a kicker or what? Neither of us were happy to find out the G-Man tricked us into picking up someone that had betrayed us both. Faith seemed the same, yet different. She still looks and acts like sex unleashed, but there is a softness there that I've never seen before.

I think she and Buffy will be doing it before too long. I mean, come on, those two have more sexual tension between them than a house fire has heat! it's cool to watch, they will definitely make a better couple than Buffy and Riley did.

Speaking of couples, WOW! Deadboy was always hot, but around his Doyle he's combustible. Even as Angelus he didn't let off such a fuck me vibe. The Buffster and I were both doing drool checks when he walked into the lobby. Doyle's more than a little hot himself. I think my new favorite color is green. Cause I was definitely seeing a lot of it last night. Surprisingly it wasn't coming from me or Buffy. Nope, it was coming from Doyle and Faith. Those two were definitely marking their territory. I kept waiting for them to piss on their romantic interests and make it official.

Then there were the glares I was getting from Wes and Gunn. They're Cordy's lovers. I think it's kinda funny that Wills and Cordy went all through high school claiming to be nothing alike, but they both ended up in tri-relationships. Of course, both of them ended up with very, very hot lovers.

I'm the only one without a prospect, unless you factor in my overwhelming need to suck Spike's brain out through his cock and ride Giles like there is no tomorrow. Though none of this is likely to happen since Giles has recently made up with Ethan and Spike hates me. ::Side note, Ethan is another sexy bad boy! Go, Giles!::

Journal Entry: Oh Happy Day!

Okay, Weirdness has yet again entered our lives. Some weird demon came through town last night. Fortunately we didn't know until it was too late. The demon cast a spell on everyone and we jumped the object of our lust. It was a little confusing at first. I mean I've been having these feelings for a while and then, WHAM, I can't stop myself. I was at the center of a Scoobie Orgy. We all swore not to tell a soul after the spell wore off, but you're just a book so you don't count.

The evening started off like any other. We sitting in mine and Buffy's livingroom discussing the newest demon, one we actually knew about. Anya was on Riley's lap, Tara was snuggled down between Wills and Oz. Buffy was pressed up against Faith, Giles was standing in front of us all talking, while Ethan was sitting to the left of me, eyeing Giles' crotch. (Not that I blame him. Thank God for tight jeans.) Spike was seated across from me. (Again, thank God for tight jeans.) I, of course, was in my usual chair, where I could catch a glimpse of all of them.

I was zoning out on thoughts of how lickable Spike looked and wondering what he tasted like, when suddenly I was on the floor with a horny and hard Spike all over me. Now, most people would have protested; I'm proud to say I'm not one of those people.

I don't remember much about last night, other than the fact that everyone did everyone else. It is all one big sex induced fog. It's times like these when I'm sure that the Powers love us, or at least me.

I had to call into work today, I was still recovering. It's really too bad that I'm sore; I think I'd probably jump Spike again. He's asleep in my bed right now, I think I'm gonna keep him.

Journal Entry: And the Truth Shall Set You Horny.

I've officially come out of the closet. Cordy knows; she thought it was hilarious! I wasn't the one that told her, it was Wes. Giles had called him to overcome our "problem". It seems the demon's spell never ended, we were all j ust too tired to continue. As soon as the exhaustion and the soreness wore off we were shagging like bunnies. That was a Spikeism; Anya was not please with the analogy.

So Deadboy, Cordy and their life partners all came to Sunnyhell to defeat the Orgy demon. We were all too worn out to even move. Thankfully, Doyle had a vision as to where it was and they stopped it. Notice I didn't say kill? That's right, the demon lived to induce orgasms another day. It also turned out that it wasn't a spell either.

The demon was in heat. The reason we were all affected is becase of our connection to the hellmouth. One that is more intense than the normal Sunnyhell population due to our closing it several times. I never thought I would be grateful for living on the hellmouth. We're all working on getting past the three week orgy. Tara, Willow and I can't be in the same room without blushing or giggling like naughty kids. By the way, I was right about everyone in our group. Man, they are all the bomb! This is a group of walking sex gods and goddesses.

Anya has caused more than a little mortification. She had everyone agreeing that I was a Viking in the sack and that Tara hides an agressive little she-devil behind those shy smiles of hers. Spike merely smirks and makes us blush more. I did get to keep Spike by the way. Only problem is, I think I've fallen in love with him.

The End For Now