Title: Jedi Dreaming

Author: Xandria

xandria1969@yahoo.com.au

Rating: NC 17+ A sort of PWP but not quite.

Fandom: Buffy/ The Phantom Menace

Spoilers: None

Summary: Xander dreams

Feedback: Yeah baby!

Archive: Yes. Let me know where though so I can go look

Notes: I wanted write Xander with Obi, so there!

Disclaimers: Other people own them all (Sob!) George and Joss do anyway. Don't sue, I just finished university and am jobhunting. I own a broken clarinet, a twenty five-year-old car and I live with my parents, so you wouldn't get much.

 

Jedi Dreaming
by Xandria


They were fighting Darth Maul. In an area that looked just like that place in the movie. Looking down, Xander saw he was wearing Jedi robes. And Obi-Wan was there too. Both watched as Qui-Gonn and Darth Maul fought. But this time, Darth Maul was a fraction slower. When he made that final swing towards Qui Gon, Obi's lightsaber met his.

Xander, his braid swinging around wildly, ran up behind he other two Jedi to support them. Darth Maul snarled and twirled his staff around, keeping them back. Xander somersaulted over them all and flung his lightsaber behind him, going right through Darth Maul as he did so. The Sith froze and stared at the two Jedi in front of him, dropping his staff. Then he fell to his knees, still staring, mouth open. Obi Wan and Qui Gon looked at each other and nodded. Obi-Wan watched as his Master swung his lightsaber around and cut the Sith in half.

"Wow." Xander said then. "Tough one."

"He was. Without your help it may not have gone as well. Thank you." Qui Gon said.

"That is why Master Yoda sent me with you, Master Jinn."

"Really? And I thought it was because you asked to be with Obi." Both Padawans blushed and Qui-Gonn smiled at them. "Let us go and clean the rest of this mess up."

Both Padawans, his own and Master Yoda's, walked ahead of him and the Jedi Master admired their forms as they moved. They were a good match for each other. One small and lithe, the other tall. In matches they moved together in sync almost as well as he did with his apprentice. Smiling, he began to think about the rest of the battle ahead of them before they could return to Coruscant.

CORUSCANT

They were back home and Master Jinn had formally taken Anakin to be his apprentice. And now it was time for Obi-Wan to be made a Jedi Knight. In his room he was helped into his ceremonial robes by Xander and by Ani. He grinned at the Padawan, knowing that if the boy wasn't there then he would be a lot slower dressing.

Finally they were done and he sighed. And then Xander smiled suddenly at Anakin. "Ani? Could you give us a few moments alone?"

"Sure Xander." The former slave smiled happily at them both and left the room. Obi-Wan smiled and moved forward. Xander did the same until they stood in front of each other. Reaching their arms out, Xander put his around Obi's waist while Obi put his own around his taller, younger lover's neck. And then they kissed. Not out of passion, but of simple love.

Two lips gently meeting and their minds doing the same in a caress. There was no time for more before Obi-Wan's knighting and all Xander wished to do was send him his love anyway. They stood there just holding each other, eyes closed, until Anakin ran back into the room.

"It's time." He said, eyes shining with excitement. They let go of each other and smiled before turning to leave. Qui-Gonn smiled as they entered.

"Padawan Xander, you should hurry. Master Yoda just called."

"Oops. Gotta go!" Xander ran out. Obi-Wan grinned at his soon to be former Master and his new Apprentice and they left too, though more slowly.

A few minutes later Xander arrived at his own Master's rooms and entered.

"Been here half an hour ago you should!" Master Yoda said. His Padawan bowed his head.

"I'm sorry Master I..." Master Yoda's rod hit the ground hard beside the young man and he jumped.

"Ha! Sorry you are not! Visiting my Padawan's Padawan you were! And forgetting what to do today you have!" Xander looked up.

"Tell me what I have to do, Master. And I will."

"Finally. An apprentice who has learnt..."

"There is no try! Only do!" Xander interrupted him, a smile on his lips. Master Yoda stared at him in silence fore a few minutes until he began to shuffle uncomfortably.

"Get dressed, my Padawan." Xander ran to his room and Master Yoda chuckled.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER

Towards the end of the knighting ceremony, Xander leant on one side and stretched a little before easing back. Standing in one place for so long was easy for a Jedi, but boring. And even Jedi needed to move a little. Well okay, not Jedi's but apprentice Jedi's did. And it would be several years before he was ready for the trials. He hadn't even mastered the twenty fifth level fourteenth kata yet. But soon. And then on to the twenty sixth level...

Master Yoda poked him suddenly with the stick and he began to pay more attention to the ceremony. It was almost time for his part anyway.

"And now you are made Knight. By cutting this braid, it also means I cut our bond. No more Padawan and Master, but Jedi Knight and Jedi Knight, fighting for the Light side of the Force." Master Qui-Gonn Jinn said. Xander stepped forward and held out the cushion, platinum knife balanced on top.

As a Padawan, Xander represented Obi-Wan's old life. As the Padawan of Master Yoda, he represented Master Jinn's old life. He reached forward and carefully took the knife before holding it to the side of Obi-Wan's neck. Then he used it to cut his the Padawan braid. Master Jinn lifted it so all could see.

"No more a Padawan! Now a knight!" He said.

LATER THAT NIGHT

In Obi-Wan's new quarters they were in the middle of trying everything out. The kitchen, the sofa, the carpet, and now the bed. Xander lay on his back squirming as Obi moved his lips to various parts of his body. They moved to a nipple and suddenly sucked. And at the same time Obi's hand moved down lower and began to move around.

Xander moved his own hand down and gently took a hold of his lover. Letting go with a gasp when Obi bit him, hard, where he had been gently sucking a moment earlier. He glared down at him and his lover grinned at him before sitting up suddenly. Xander glared harder, unable to move, as Obi just happened to use his stomach for a seat, legs on Xander's upper arms.

"You know what this means don't you?" Obi said suddenly.

"Yeah. I can't move and you aren't doing anything."

"No. Well that, too. You have to do what I say."

"One of those games? Okay. Do with me as you wish, I'm yours."

"Not that." Obi said seriously.

"What then?"

"I want you to be mine."

"I just said..."

"For real."

"I am. I'm not going anywhere, Obi, you know that."

"Xander, just be quiet for a moment. Now I'm a Knight I can do this. Will you be mine?"

"I am yours."

"Xander..."

"I'm serious. Ever since you first came in to teach us Astrophysics a few years ago."

"You were late for that class."

"Because I stood outside staring at you. And then I realised I could be staring at you inside instead."

"So you were serious?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I fool around a bit, but coming to class late, tripping over and falling into your arms before blurting out can I have you is not my idea of a joke."

"I seem to remember the class found it funny enough."

"Yeah, well, they still haven't let me forget that."

"If a classmate of yours had done it, would you? Even after four years?"

"Of course not! Anyways, since then you have been the one."

"Want to make it official?"

"Obi, I can't. Remember? Padawan? As in subject to Master Yoda?"

"That's alright then. He said yes."

"Yes to what exactly? I wouldn't mind being consulted here."

"Will you wear this?" Obi took his Padawan braid off the bedside table.

"Your braid?"

"Master Yoda said it can't be anything official but unofficial? He said that a Braid was a symbol of friendship as well as the other and that that was the closest to an official sign we could have until you are knighted."

"Really? He thinks I will be a knight one day? Wow." Xander smiled. It was nice to think his master believed he could do it.

"Well?"

"Put it on, Obi, and then we can celebrate the official unofficalness." Obi-Wan smiled and released Xander's right arm but otherwise leaving him pinned. Taking the braid he placed it around his wrist and tied the ends before reweaving the leftover strands. When he was finished it looked like an unending braid wrapped around Xander's wrist of reddish brown hair.

They smiled at each other and kissed. Obi-Wan Kenobi moved back suddenly and took a hold of Xander before beginning to move slowly downwards...

The alarm went off and he woke up. Squinting, he groped around and found the button to turn it off. Laying in bed he stared at the ceiling.

"Why stop there damn it? It was just getting really good too." Placing his forearm over his eyes he groaned. Then frowned. What was that?

Pulling his arm back down he looked at his wrist.

A unending braid of reddish brown hair was woven around it...


End
This is the plot bunny I got when I said I like Xander with anyone, excluding Jabba the Hutt. I had to write a Xander/Obi then. TPM fans, I have only seen the movie and read some fan fiction, but not the canon fiction. Any mistakes are all my own.