Title: Instruction Destruction

Author: Kate R.

abelard950@aol.com

Disclaimer: JKR owns the Harry People. Joss owns the Buffy people.

Rating: PG-13 to R

Pairings: Giles/Ethan, Remus/Snape

Summary: What happens when you kidnap two chaos mages and bring down the wrath of the scourge of Europe?


Instruction Destruction
by Kate R.


"Get the hell off of me you sodding bastards," he growled as the two men dragged him into the castle. He saw Wesley being carried, as the
younger man had been stunned into unconsciousness when his eyes turned gold. He started to reflect Angelus, which had scared the wizards. Ripper Giles was furious. And it had been Ripper since the first stunning spell had hit Wesley.

At least they were being taken to an infirmary of some kind. Giles was angry with Wes being stunned but at least someone would check him over here.

At least, they'd better or when Angelus got here, and Giles had no doubt the dark vampire was already on his way, there really would be Hell on Earth.

"What the hell is this about Black?" Giles growled. "You forgotten how to say please?"

"He belongs to you," Sirius Black said as he shoved Giles towards a bed while Mad Eye Moody laid Wesley on another bed, "Fix him. He has
classes he has to teach."

"Ethan!" Giles yelled. His eyes were icy green as he turned to look at the two who had brought them here.

"What the hell have you done?! Ethan can't be caged like this you bastards!"

Giles was by the bed in an instant, gently running his hands over Ethan, looking for what was keeping him bound here and when he found it,
things in the infirmary began to explode.

"What the hell is going on?" Sirius Black demanded. Ripper's eyes came up and pinned him to the wall and the look was one so acidic, Sirius
swallowed.

"You had better be damn glad I can fix this," Giles said.

"Otherwise you'd be on the receiving end of one of my rages and your school wouldn't be standing by the time I finished!"

Giles dove into Ethan with his own magic and found what Ethan had been suppressing for however long he'd been here and once he released the
thing keeping him here, yanked it out and released it in a blast of power that went screaming through the school triggering all kinds of mishaps.

"This is what happens when you cage Chaos, you bastards," he growled as he stood by the bed as Ethan's eyes slowly opened. "Now, who did
this?"

"We needed him to teach about Chaos," Moody said as he looked down at Wesley. The look on his face spoke of regret about his actions in regards to the younger man. He looked at Sirius as crossly as Ripper was.

"You did not have to sting him 6 times, Black," Moody said. "Once was sufficient."

"You saw what was happening," Sirius began.

"Yes, I did," Moody, said. "And I saw the reaction the big man had. If I were you I'd be very afraid of what's going to happen when that one
gets here. And you know, he will come."

"What is going on in here?" a voice Giles actually trusted demanded. "Ripper, what is...no, they didn't. Please tell me they did not bind Ethan's powers down?"

"They did," Ripper said. "But I undid it. He's going to be fine now. As for what happened? Well, I released the binding and yanked the backwash of chaos out of him. When it released it hit everything in a 50-mile radius. Sorry about that but the backlash was like poison in his body. Had to be drained off. Sorry about your potion that you are now wearing the remains of. My bad."

"No, their bad. How is the other one? I received word I was to come look and see if it was a spell that made his eyes turn gold."

"No," Giles said. "It was his mate lending him power. And I really do pity Black when his mate gets here. I've never actually known anyone stupid enough to deliberately piss off Angelus the Butcher."

"Nor I," nape said. "Not even Voldemort wants that one after him. And he's coming here?"

"Idiot Man there stunned his mate 6 times. Wesley was starting to take on Angelus' traits and Black panicked and stunned him repeatedly. Angelus will not be elapsed when he arrives."
"And are you so certain he's coming?" the voice Giles despised asked.

Ripper turned and faced Albus Dumbledore and the look was one of contempt.

"I don't think he's coming, I don't imagine he's coming, I'm abso-bloody-lutely Certain of the fact that the Scourge of Europe is coming here. Worse for you all? He's a magic user and you've hurt His. He will use your eyeballs for marbles and your intestines for a damn jump rope when he comes.
Do you understand the trouble you've brought down on your heads doing what you've done? Now what the hell do you want from me?!"

"I wanted you to fix him, which you did. And I want you to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts as you live and work on a Hellmouth."

"And will you bind me to this place as well? By the way, do that to him again and the next time I wont calm the Chaos even slightly before I release it."

"No, I trust you to do what's right, Rupert," Albus said.

"Ripper you Git! I'm Ripper in this place thanks to this. Get used to it. Fine, I'll teach but I have conditions: 1) You do not bind Ethan again. I'll ask him to stay and help me. 2) You do not threaten Wesley at all anymore than you had for your own sakes. Angelus will kill you. 3) I work with Severus and Remus as our intermediates because I won't talk to you or your cronies again for a time. Go away."

Giles turned his attention to Ethan then, ignoring those around him as he fought to calm down. He gently brushed Ethan's hair off his face and then moved Wesley to the bed next to Ethan's. Finally he took a deep, shuddering breath and looked at Dumbledore.

"Tomorrow," he said. "I'll begin tomorrow. For now, go away. And stay away from me. That is all."


Part 2

The next day found Giles entering the dark arts classroom with Ethan. Ethan had recovered quickly once his magic was unbound. Of course, Giles now had the ministry terrified. He undid a binding they placed. It said he was far more powerful than they were. He was far too powerful to touch and they knew it.

They also knew that to hurt Ethan Rayne again would bring hell down on them.

Of course he did not tell them a far more tangible Hell was already on the way. Sirius Black was going to regret ever touching Wesley. Giles knew that when Angelus arrived, there would be a debate as to whether the wizards in this school or the ministry would live to regret their actions. Giles could feel the almost tangible rage that Wesley was surrounded with that his mate was projecting to keep him safe. No one went near Wesley with the intent to harm.

No one went near him at all except madam Pomfrey who was as angry as Ripper was about the repeated stunning to this man. Wesley's eyes had remained gold.

It seemed Angelus was keeping the bond open full to keep Wesley safe with his own power, which told Giles he was not traveling alone. Of course he wouldn't be. Faith was likely with him a well as Spike. Faith would be as angry as he was about what had been done to Wesley. After all, Wesley was Her Watcher.

And Spike?

Well, where Angelus went, so did his favored Childe.

Giles sighed as he and Ethan walked into the classroom and began to prepare. They wanted these children taught about Chaos? Then these children were going to face Chaos unbound. He was aware of the fact Ethan had been given to the children as a punching bag, unable to defend himself, because of the binding on his power. That was dangerous both for the children and for Ethan. The children because they had never faced true Chaos, Ethan because the Chaos would build in him until it exploded out and wrecked more than a few people's day.

"Good morning, children," Giles said to the group that trooped in. He was not wearing robes. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Much as Ethan was. "Take your seats, sit down and shut up. Welcome to Defense against the Dark Arts. My name is Ripper Giles and I'll be your teacher from now on. This is Ethan Rayne, I'm sure you know. Now, from what I understand you faced him while his power was bound so he was unable to show you true Chaos and what it can do. That is no longer an issue. Ethan, teach these children your power and what it can do. I'm here so it won't get too out of hand. Any volunteers to face him?"

"I will," a red haired boy said as he walked forward. "Ready to get it again?" he asked Ethan.

Giles saw Ethan's smile and he winced in pity for this boy.

"Begin!" he called.

He watched and waited and sure enough the boy threw a spell at Ethan. He got a shock when the spell bounced off of Ethan though. AN even bigger one when his wand turned into a rubber snake as Ethan began to bend reality with Chaos. Everyone stared in shock as the room seemed to rearrange itself and reality seemed to shift as things bent in ways they weren't intended to. He room shifted and strained trying to return to its normal configurations and Ethan laughed.

"Stop!" he barked at the castle in general.

And everyone stared as they realized the entire Castle had stopped moving. Staircases in the process of moving stopped, the candles only half lit and fires froze.

"This, dear children," Ethan said. "Is True Chaos. Your piddly little wands are nothing against a force of nature. Resume!"

And the castle began moving again. The room returned to normal, the same as all the wands and books. Ethan smiled as the red haired boy who had tormented him while his magic was bound simply stared.

"That isn't fair," a boy with a scar that Ethan and Giles both knew to be Dumbledore's pet said. "You can't do that! It's too hard to..."

"Oh, shut up!" Giles barked. "Life is hard boy. Harder than you've yet had it! You think the way your aunt an uncle treats you is bad? Try being beaten and starved and sodding raped if you ask for a scrap of food. Try being thrown out on the streets and sold to a bleeding gang as a sodding sex toy when you are 8 years old! That's hard boy! Compared to that you've had it so bloody easy it isn't funny. Now grow the hell up and get the sod all over yourself! The world does not kiss the ass of Harry Potter. I think is should kick him a few more times till he remembers that he is not the bleeding center of the sodding universe!" Giles stood facing the class of children known as Gryffindor and he snorted disgusted. "Get out, all of you little disgraces get the hell out. Neville, not you. I want to see you. The rest of you can leave. I want 10 feet on everything you've learned in the past three years. Ten feet exactly. No more, no less. That is all. You may leave."

The class filtered out and Neville stared at Giles as he walked over to him.

"I sense a great power in you, lad. One you wont be able to touch if you only use a wand. I'm going to offer you a chance to learn it in private lessons. Okay?"

"Okay," the boy said. He realized he wasn't in trouble and thought it was a good time to mention:

"The headmaster wont be happy about you telling Harry off. He doesn't like it."

"Tough shit," Giles said. "Harry thinks you have it better? I doubt it. You can't touch your parents even though you can see them. Harry can still know his parents; you will never know yours because they still live in that state. I think that's worse. Anyway, I'll see you up a time to learn these powers. Okay?"

Okay," the boy said and left. Giles nodded and looked at Ethan.

"I think the one you have been waiting for is near, Ripper," Ethan said. "I've made the castle so it will allow only those two entry. Those two vampires only."

Part 3

"It had to be dinner," Ginny Weasley thought. Of course it had to be dinner.

Tensions and hostilities between Ripper and his group and Dumbledore were too high for it to have been at any other time. It just had be dinner because hey, no other time for it.

Ginny was working out a formula for her next potion. She was making a better wolfs bane potion for Remus. She had made the original one the last two months. No one knew though. Well, no one in the school beyond professor Snape and Professor Lupin. Her parents knew though but no one else in her family did.

Especially not Ron or Harry. Ginny secretly loved potions and Professor Snape had told her she was a prodigy and that had stunned her. She was so good in fact that he let her stay after class and work on potions more advanced than her book. The Weasley that could brew potions is what she'd be. Wow!

Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Dinner that night would always be a memorable event. For a while everyone had been tense and waiting. Ever since Mr. Ethan had gotten sick and Ripper had come. Ginny knew about the owl that he'd sent and she knew he'd gotten an answer and she knew he'd been waiting ever since. Well, Dinner that night was when everyone else got a response. It had been a bad thing to stun Wesley. It was an even worse thing to treat him like dirt because of the bond. Ginny had been wondering if anyone would ever stop it. When the doors to the great hall exploded open, she'd ducked instinctively. She started heading for under the table when she heard the voices.

"Sire!" A British voice called. Sire, you can' just..."

"They hurt mine!" A deeper voice boomed. "They will regret this action, Childe. They will regret it until the day they die!"

"Angelus, Please?" Another voice called. "Please do not commit homicide here! We're here to get those who belong to us."

"Speak for yourself, Xander," a girl's voice said. "They took my Watcher. Stunned him more than once and once was more than enough, and they took our Giles an' from that owl hurt His mate. Sorry but I am not going to be forgiving tonight. They hurt our Clan. You know how Big Daddy Evil gets about that."

"Yeah, but I mean he'll be killing humans."

"We had this discussion before whelp," a bleached blond Ginny finally saw, said.

"Angelus does not care if you are demon or human. If you dare to hurt what is his he makes you pay for it. I'm sorry you still see too much Black and White to understand it but it's true."

"That's not what I mean," Xander said. "It's just, they are fighting a war too and they need all of their able bodied people to do it."

"How can they tell good from evil if they are so damn corrupt they can't tell what is dark from what is evil?" Spike asked him as they watched Angelus storm up to the teachers' table and disarm all of them before any of them could utter a single spell or curse. He was enraged but he had more important matters to attend to than vengeance at this moment.

He walked over to where Giles and his group were sitting and sat next to Wesley. He laid his head on his mate's shoulder and listened to his pulse for a moment. Wesley turned his head offering his throat and Angelus smiled and gently bit, taking only a few mouthfuls of the most precious blood.

Wesley moaned softly but Angelus shook his head. "Later, me lovely," he said. "We'll have a proper reunion later."

Wesley nodded and Angelus licked the wound closed before he cut his hand and offered Wes his blood. Wesley took the blood and swallowed two mouthfuls. Once that was done, he, Angelus, got to his feet. He walked up and stood before the teacher's table and tossed them their wands back. He had made his point and there was no point in pushing it any further.

"Last warning you all get," the Scourge of Europe told the wizards sitting at the table. "To touch any of mine is to invite a swift and terrible retribution. Touching anyone; be it my mate, the teacher, the mage, or any of the children will bring my wrath down upon your heads like a rain of blood and fire. Now, We're going to stay here for as long as you would keep them here to clean up your mess and you may all just deal with it. Also, if I catch the person who stunned Wesley 6 times, you'll get him back in pieces."

Angelus turned away then and heard the chair scrape back as one of the people at the teachers' table made a break for it. Tonight, he would let the bastard stew. Tomorrow, he would begin his games.

"Now," he said. "I'll be taking mine there to bed. I'll be making sure none of you bastards touch them or those who stand with them because if you do, you'll learn why they call me the Butcher. Good night, ladies and...whatever."

part 4

Xander crept out of the suite they were sharing while Angelus and Wes and Giles and Ethan were reconnecting their way. He was curious about this place and he wanted to see what it was about. He heard footsteps behind him and turned and saw Spike and Faith had followed. They caught up with him and the three began to explore. They were walking when they heard voices and came around a corner quietly where they saw a girl they had seen at dinner and an older red headed barely out of boy hood person.

"Gin, you know I can't stay here," he was saying. "Mum would kill me if she found out where I was. You know why I can't be any place she can find me."

"It's not fair," Ginny growled. "You didn't ask to be born a full mage. It's not your fault you're stronger than any of the others, including me! Why can't you stay here?"

"Dumbledore would not allow it. He's on mum's side in this. You know he hates anything that makes Harry less special," the older red head said.

"That doesn't sound fair to me at all," Faith said startling them both. The young man froze and the girl moved in front of him protectively.

"Relax pet," Spike said. "We ain't going to hurt you or him. 'Smatter of fact, why don't you two come back to our suite with us? I think we can help each other."

"Me? Help you?" the older one asked "You're kidding right? I can't do anything right."

"Do I look like I'm kidding Pet?" Spike asked. Xander shook his head, this kid showed all the signs he did.

"Spike, he's like me," the dark haired youth said. "Look at his manner and how he's reacting. He's got the same way about him that I did once upon a time, the time BG."

"BG?" Spike asked curiously. Faith snickered able to guess.

"B. G. Spike, Before Giles. He has the same manner I did before Giles," Xander said.

"Bloody hell, Spike muttered. "Come along pup, time to introduce you to the rest of our clan."

"But you don't know me," the young man said. "How can you want me?"

"We don't need to know you to know you need up, Pup," Spike said. "And do you have a name? Calling you pup just doesn't fit. I have the feeling you're anything but a child."

"Percy," he said quietly. "Perfect Percy."

The last was sneered and Spike growled vowing revenge on whoever had called him that in that tone.

"I think just Percy will do, mate. No one is perfect, no one can be perfect."

"It's what is expected of me," Percy said. "Only perfection, anything else is not tolerated."

"It will be in our clan, mate," Spike said. "Come along with us now. You... Ginny I think it is? You need to get back to your common room before you get in trouble."

"She wont," a vice said. "She was running an errand for me. Hi Percy."

"Hermione," he said quietly.

"Go with them, Percy," Hermione said. "They wont hurt you. The only people they intend to hurt are the ones who hurt their clan. You looked exhausted so you need rest."

"All right," he said giving in. "I am tired."

"Go on then," Ginny said. "I'll see you tomorrow sometime. You need to rest Percy, you can't run forever..."

"What's he running from?" Angelus asked once Spike had recounted where the young man had come from.

"Dumbledore," Percy muttered. "Fudge tried to hide me but he found out and came after me there. He doesn't like my mage powers. They make Harry look weak. Minister Fudge isn't the best of people but not even he wanted me thrown to the Dementors like a bone for them to chew on. Dumbledore would have done it too, just because I'm stronger than Harry. I'm scared so I've been running. I came here because Ginny sent me an owl about Wesley. She asked me if it made him bad to be bonded to Angelus."

"What did you tell her?" Spike asked.

"I said no, of course. It makes him no more bad than Professor Lupin is because he's a werewolf," Percy said.

Spike smiled. "You'll fit in jut fine with us. You go lie down in there and rest. Giles and Ethan will see to your training in magery in the morning. G'night, Percy."

"Night Spike," Percy said already more than half asleep on his feet. Xander followed him to help him into bed and when he came out, he found Angelus fuming.

"If the wizarding world did not need that selfish old bastard as the only person the idiot fears of wizard type I'd go now and rip his goddamn head off!"

"Sire," Spike asked.

"That boy, and Spike, he is a boy, has never been given an honest chance at ever doing anything to make himself happy. I'm sick and tired of how that old fool behaves because he doesn't want anyone to ruin his plans for the boy who lived! Boy who got bloody Lucky if you ask me. God, I hate this world!"

"Right there with you, Sire," Spike said. "How's about we stay and show them how to fight a war right eh?"

"I think we can do that," Angelus said with a very cold, very Evil smile.

'I do believe we can do that."

"Good," Spike said. "Lets get started aye?"

"In the morning, William," Angelus said. "I have to other things to deal with as well. Get some rest. We have a long battle ahead of us."

Spike nodded and went to his room, leaving his sire to begin their plans to do something about the evil. If there was one person Lord Voldemort should have feared more than Albus Dumbledore it was Angelus the Butcher: Scourge of Europe. And now old Voldie was in for it. Cause Angelus was coming after him.

END PART 4