Title: Hot Bottom Vignettes: Prologue I

Author: Sarah

Fandom: Buffy

Pairing: Xander/Spike

Summery: The first two stories in this series are used to contrast Spikes past spanking experiences with his current one-with Xander.

Distribution: Yes, just let me know

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters

Feedback: Yes, please. myers1122@charter.net

Warning: This is a spanking story.


Hot Bottom Vignettes: Prologue I
by Sarah


The boy was perfect for spanking. Out of all the hundreds of lovers he'd had over the years, nobody had ever taken to it as quickly and enthusiastically as Xander had. Dru would have been ecstatic. She always loved her "pretty little boys, with such ripe, red little bottoms, just like strawberries". And he had the perfect bottom, too. Such could not be said of many of his previous lovers. Lovers like Tan, the young prostitute he'd become acquainted with. His had been small, hardly a handful.

Sometime around 1895, Angelus and Darla decided to take a tour of Southeast Asia. They'd already been to India, Burma, Siam, and Malaysia. Angelus wanted to end the tour in China. At the moment, however, they were playing tourist in Phnom Penh, on their best behavior. Angelus and Darla were taking their childer to see all of the sites, determined to give Spike and Dru a bit of culture. After having been forced to see the Wat Phnom temple and the Silver Pagoda (What do we need to see a bunch of dead kings for, anyway? We're dead, aren't we?), Spike begged his Sire to let him wonder about alone. After wondering the streets for a few hours, Spike stumbled upon a whorehouse, one that obviously catered to unusual tastes. Once there, he quickly told the proprietors what he wanted. They escorted him to his room, and Spike waited. About a minute later, a young man walked in. He was absolutely perfect- small, with a very boyish build. He couldn't have been more than 17. His head was bowed in a submissive stance that appealed to the young vampire. His cock was adorned with a cock ring, just as Spike had asked. Spike sat in a corner, waiting for the young man to come to him.

"What is your name?" Spike asked in French.

"Tan, sir."

"Tan, would you like to be punished?" he asked, gesturing to the numerous whips and paddles. "Yes, sir, more than anything."

"Lean forward on the bed, then." He decided to start with just his hand. He loved barehanded spanking; the sound of flesh hitting flesh was so arousing, so earthy. Unfortunately, with Tan's diminutive globes, the sound wasn't quite as loud as he wanted. Still, he persisted. He began with twenty strokes, alternating cheeks, allowing the flesh to warm a bit, to get used to the pain. Spike was lucky he was a vampire; his heightened senses told him when to stop, when to go farther, and when it was safe to move on. Once Tan was ready, Spike progressed to other instruments; the hairbrush, with it's short, intense burn; the wooden paddle, with holes drilled to provide extra sting; the belt, which absolutely sang when he used it, and finally, the crook-handled cane, so reminiscent of his school days.

The youth's cries of pleasured pain were heaven. Each sound moved him. It wrapped around him like a cloak and moved up and down his spine like a cat. By the time he'd moved to the cane, both males were ready to come. Spike quickly prepared him, and entered him. He loved to fuck them afterwards-their skin was so warm; he loved to run his hands over a freshly punished ass while thrusting into that warm, tight hole. After Spike came, he removed Tan's cock ring and let him find his release.

He'd been satisfied with the young Cambodian. He became a regular customer after that, visiting several times a week in the month they were there. When Angelus decided it was time to go, Spike couldn't resist one last visit. This time, after the spanking, when Spike thrust into the boy, he grabbed his neck, and ripped it open, just before coming.



END