Title: Home Truths

Author: Belynda

Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Pairing: X/A

Rating: NC-17

Archiving: Any one who already archives the series, anyone else please ask first.

Status: New, complete

E-mail: belindat@hug.co.nz

Web page: http://slasharchive.simplenet.com/belynda.htm

Date: 22 July 1999

Series: I Love you Dead Boy, parts 1 to 10 can be found at my page.

Disclaimer: Not mine, never will be, but I can dream.

Summary: Xander is left home alone one night. It may be his last.

Notes: I love feedback and I *always* respond! Give me feedback. Feedback actually made me sit down and finally finsh this part, so those little messages do work. Unbetaed as usual. A big wave to everyone who jumped on my back and said WRITE!

HOME TRUTHS

by Belynda

Xander fumbled with the control on the unfamiliar electric shaver. Swearing under his breath, he thought once again about how much his life changed in the last few weeks, no months.

Realising his attraction to Angel, and then dating the Vampire was the highlight of those first few weeks. Then sleeping with Spike. Finding out that Angel was still seeing Buffy and didn't want to see him again. Then coming home one night to find Angel was now Angelus in the most mind blowing way possible. Soon after, coming home one night only to find that his parents were home and knew about his unusual relationship. They hadn't been happy.

When he had woken up two days later, he was told that his parents had been found dead in the blood-splattered family room. So far the police hadn't been able to locate the killer. Feeling a twinge of pain from his ribs where the baseball had hit him repeatedly, he found he didn't miss them.

Taking careful aim he started to shave, his thoughts on what had happened in the days after waking up in the hospital. Spike had stayed with him every night, talking to him about everything. And his friends had come to see him after school each day. Being told that someone had killed his parents hadn't made him feel anything. In a way he was glad that he wouldn't have to see them again. After all, what would he have to say to the people that had put him in hospital?

Turning off the shaver, he paused in front of the mirror that stood before him. The steam from his shower had no doubt steamed up the mirror, making it impossible to see his reflection. *See his own reflection, that's a laugh* Xander thought. His body was still an interesting breed of colors, ranging from yellow, to green, to purple. Bandages where rapped tight around his ribs while the bones recovered from being cracked. Around his head was another bandage, this one a reminder of the operation that had had to been preformed to relive the pressure on his brain.

Slowly putting everything away, the teenager left the bathroom and carefully walked into the main living area. Hearing Willows voice, he sighed. He had hoped that with Spike out tonight, he would have the house to himself. It now seemed it wasn't to be.

Several hours later, having caught up with *everything*, Xander started to fake yawning. After several rather large yawns, Willow finally caught on and left with the promise to return tomorrow. Once he had heard her leave the front door, he turned to the CD player, and after locating the play button, headed to bed where he snuggled down and let the music wash over him.

He must have slept for several hours, for the next thing he knew he was awake and the CD player was quite. Wondering what had waken him, he automatically reached for the bedside lamp. The hand that clamped down on his wrist stopped him from ever reaching it. His heart hammering loudly in his throat, Xander gave a nervous laugh. "Spike, I thought you wouldn't be back until tomorrow."

"I don't know what Spike's plans are, but I plan on staying a while."

"Angelus." The mortal boy breathed.

"Surprised? You shouldn't be. There are a lot of things unfinished between us." His grip relaxed on the wrist he held. Feeling how the shaking teenager was trying so hard to control his shaking, he smiled. Whether it was because of fear or desire, he didn't care.

Taking in the bruises Xander's parents had inflicted, he wondered at the head bandage for a moment, then shrugged. As long as Xander could talk or move, he didn't care what injuries the boy had.

"What are you doing here Angelus? You know that as soon as Spike gets here, he'll kill you." Xander said bravely.

"Will he really? I hope he tries. But as I plan to be long gone before he gets back, it doesn't really matter. Does it?"

A long pause, and then a soft "No."

"As to why I'm here? Well, lets see if you can figure it out." Angelus said softly as he placed his hand on the heaving chest of his on again off again lover. Stroking his hand down the pale chest, flicking lightly at the nipples, he watched Xander's lips part in a gasp of pleasure. Slipping his hand under the bed cover, his encircled the half erect cock he found there. Stroking slowly, he waited for Xander to say something.

After a few moments, Xander wet his dry lips. "Angelus, don't do this, please. I don't want you. . . "

"No? This hard cock tells me differently."

Knowing that in a few more minutes of the vampire's stroking he would be coming, he twisted away from Angelus and tried to crawl to the other side of the bed, thinking of Spike and his love for him. He didn't get very far as Angelus grabbed his ankles and yanked him back.

Kneeling on the bed between Xander's spread legs, he leaned over the struggling boy. Pressing a light kiss to the teenagers unprotected neck, he whispered. "You want me. You want me to place my hard cock inside your tight little hole, and fuck you so long and so hard, until you come screaming me name." Pressing his hard hips and even harder cock into Xander's soft buttocks, he licked at the mortal boy's ear then nipped at the lobe. Smiling as he was almost flipped of the boy in reaction, he pulled away and ran his hands down the sweaty back, down to the warm pale buttocks. Placing his thumbs side by side, he dragged them softly down the valley of the parted globes.

A groan that sounded like music to Angelus ear after so long reached him and he took a deep breath. He watched as Xander no longer tried to get away from him., instead arching back into his hands and fisting the sheets under him.

Bending down, Angelus parted the quivering globes and blew a stream of air across the sensitive flesh. The teenager moaned. Slowly the vampire dragged his tongue up the crease and across the tight rose bud that he was soon going to be stretching with his long cock. Tormenting the boy with his soft caress he swirled his tongue around and around the tight muscle, making the sensations even sweeter for the teenager. Every now and then, he flicked at the muscle hard with his tongue making Xander moan.

Xander had long since given up the struggle to get away or fight what Angelus was doing. In fact he was now arching back up into the vampire, trying to receive more of the Angelus attention.

Quicker than a flash, Angelus reached over to the bedside table and grabbed and tube of lube. The mortal was none the wiser as he didn't even notice the brief interruption. Angelus was quickly unzipping his trousers and adding plenty of lube to his long thick cock. Adding some lube to his fingers, he slowly proceeded to thrust a finger, then two, and finally three, into Xander.

Whimpering, Xander thrust back onto lubed fingers, and soon he couldn't help but rock back onto the fake cock, fucking himself. Soon it wasn't enough and he was crying out. "More. It's not enough. Not enough."

Adding more lube to his cock, Angelus tossed aside the lube, and pulled Xander up to his knees, head down on the bed. With one slow thrust, he was inside Xander. Pausing he let them both get used to the feel of him inside of the teenager. Then with a low groan Xander was thrusting backward, sending Angelus balls deep into him.

Growling, Angelus took a hold of the teenagers hips and started to thrust in and out, which soon had them both sweating and moaning in passion. Xander was eagerly thrusting back onto the vampire's cock, crying out in pleasure as Angelus cock stroked his prostrate. Again, and once more, and Xander was coming all over the bedspread with a scream, without his cock having been touched.

The convulsions of Xander's tight ass was too much for the Vampire and then he was coming too.
*****

Xander shifted on the wet spot on the bedspread, hoping the vampire would get a clue and move off his back. When he realised that Angelus wasn't going to move, he gave up and tried to relax.

"You're learning. You can't win against me, Xander. I will always win. You are mine. Not Spike's or anyone else's. You understand?" Angelus asked and waited. When the teenager didn't respond, he withdrew and flipped the boy over under him. Leaning down into his face, he repeated his question. "Do you understand?"

After a moment Xander closed his eyes. "Yes."

Pleased Angelus stood and tucked his spent cock back into his trousers. He watched as Xander patted around the bedspread seeking to climb back into the bed. Looking around the room, he saw signs that Xander was living with Spike. "Why are you living here? Why not at your house where you would have the house to your self?"

Xander stiffened. The vampire had just proven that he knew that his parents were dead. Had Angelus been the one to kill his parent? Even though none of his friends had said anything, he knew that they too thought Angelus had kill them. They just didn't know why. "It was easier living here with Spike than at home."

Angelus frowned. I don't like it. I want you to move back home. If not there then I'll find you a place to stay."

"No."

Stunned that Xander would ever speak back to him, he took a step forward. "What do you mean. . . No?"

Gulping, Xander pushed with his refusal. "No. I realise that this might get me killed but I don't want to go back to *that* house. I don't want to live with *you*. And I most certainly don't want to live where you tell me to. I don't want you *Angelus*."

Silently Angelus stepped forward and drew back his arm to give Xander the back of his hand across his face. Then he stopped as he noticed something that he had missed before. Xander wasn't looking at him. Not in the avoiding way, but in a I-can't-see-you way. "My God. You're blind."

Xander flinched. Tentatively touching the bandage around his head, he nodded. "That last blow from the baseball bat did more damage than my parents intended. Although, when you think of it, they did say they didn't want me to see any boys ever again. And now I can't."

"Will you ever see again?"

"The doctors don't know. I'll have to wait for the swelling to go down some more. I have to say that it does have it's advantages."

"How so?"

"Well for one, I don't have to see you. That's an upside."

Game face on, Angelus approached the bed.

"I see it like this. I can hold onto my memories of Angel without having to look at you and know that Angel used to be you. And maybe one day, Angel will come back. Either to me or to Buffy." Xander told him knowing that he was pushing Angelus temper but knowing also that he had to say it.

Growling, Angelus took the boy's chin in hand. "Angel is not coming back. That souled vampire is gone forever. I am here now and you are mine!" With that he pushed the boy back into the bed.
*****

To be continued

belindat@ihug.co.nz