Title: He's Mine

Author: Caliadragon

Category: AU, PWP

Fandom: Angel

Spoilers: Current Season

Pairing: Wes/Everyone - He's such a sexy slut.

Warnings: Sex, Sex and oh yeah more sex.

AN: This is a response to Mommy Sofy's challenge.

Archive: Any list I send it to, those with previous permission and BC

Feedback: On list or at caliadragon@yahoo.com

Disclaimer: They're not mine or Wes would be in Sunnydale spreading the love there as well.

Summary: Oops, did you really think I was yours alone? Wes' lovers find out that they're not the only ones.

 

He's Mine

by Caliadragon

Deep hot kisses and roaming hands brought hot moans from his lover. Wes smiled and grazed his teeth over Angel's collarbone, causing the vampire to growl slightly. Wes smiled again; despite his age and strength, Angel was under Wes' control when they came together like this. How was anyone to guess that the supposedly unassuming Englishman was a demon in the sack?

Angel whimpered as hot moist kisses were pressed to his stomach. He shuddered as Wes unbuttoned his pants and slid a hand inside. He had to repress a shout of ecstasy as the man's hot hand circled his prick.

In seconds Wes was humming with victory as he had Angel's pants to his knees and the vampire’s hard flesh in his mouth. Bobbing his head and lashing the mushroom tip with his teeth, Wes set out to make the vampire scream.

Wes had established a good steady pace, when the door to Angel's office suddenly burst open and half of Angel Investigations stood inside the doorway, gaping in astonishment. "What the fuck?" Gunn roared. "What are you doin' English? Angel, if you hurt him I'll stake your hair gel usin' ass!" Gunn hissed, as both Wes and Angel straightened away from one another.

Connor was glaring at his lover and his father. He was wondering why everyone kept getting pissed at him for trying to stake the bastard. "Are you alright Wes?" Connor asked, his eyes glittering with rage.

Lorne was stunned, he could sense no fear from Wes, instead it was just amusement. He was beginning to think that Wes was in better shape than Angel was. After all, the demon hunter wasn't the one trying to stuff his hard on back into too-tight pants.

Wes smiled sweetly at each of his lovers and shrugged. "I'm fine, I was just enjoying one of my favorite hobbies until you three came in. Is there a problem?" he asked innocently.

They all gaped at him in stunned silence as he calmly pushed through them and walked into the lobby of the hotel. Fred smiled shyly at him and Cordelia leered.

The two humans, the vamp and the demon followed Wes into the lobby. "What do you mean you were indulging one of your favorite hobbies? You’re my LOVER!" Gunn bellowed.

"No he's not, he's mine!" was shouted by the five others. Wes rolled his eyes and hopped up onto the counter.

The others all glared at one another, and turned to look at Wes. He smiled in return. "So what was the emergency?" Wes asked.

"Emergency? Tell these idiots that you’re my lover alone," Cordelia demanded.

Wes raised an eyebrow. "Why would I do that? It’s not true."

Cordelia gasped and the others sneered. "So what have the last few weeks been about?" Cordelia shrieked.

"Sex? Mutual exploration? Overcoming the hornies, as Xander likes to say," Wes told the irate woman.

Gunn looked at him angrily, and hungrily. Damn Wes was hot when he was being snippy. "Does that hold true for me as well?" Gunn asked.

He felt keen disappointment when Wes nodded. "What about the rest of us?" Fred asked, sure that Wes would choose her.

"The same. Well almost all of you. I'm hoping I can talk a certain dark haired beauty into allowing a threesome with one of you," Wes said teasingly.

"Oh yeah, which one of them?" Xander asked as he walked out of the restroom. Wes laughed and jumped off the counter.

There was a snarl and several curses as the two men kissed passionately. When they broke apart Wes snuggled up against Xander.

"So which one of them were you wanting to bring home?" Xander asked, eyeing the men appreciatively. Now that the not so great evils had been defeated, he wanted his man back.

"Home?" Cordelia asked scornfully.

"Yes, Xander and I are lovers. I told you I would only stay around long enough to help you defeat the beast and his master. That's done, and now I'm going back to Sunnydale, and Xander."

"Which one of us did you want to take with you?" Connor asked.

Wes smiled and leered at him. "You said you wanted to see someplace new. Sunnydale is new and it has the bonus of two very hot blondes and a silverfox, just waiting to be debauched," Wes told the younger man with a leer.

Xander grinned, "Spike'll love meeting his little brother." Both men chuckled wickedly as they thought about how welcoming the blond vampire would be.

"I'll get my stuff," Connor told them.

 

End