Title: Heat of the Moment

Pairing: Spike/Xander Angel/Lindsey Connor/Wes

Rating: NC-17.

Disclaimer: Everyone mentioned here belongs to Joss Whedon, FOX and UPN.

Feedback: YES YES YES!!! Can I be less subtle? All you nice people with loving hearts can email me at fluent_fag@hotmail.com

Archiving: Ride Me, http://stubborn-prick.org/rideme anyone else just ask. I’m unbelievably easy.

Summary: A different ending to the episode "Him".

Warnings: BDSM. Heavy Dom/sub themes..

Note: This is complete bullshit, I know, but I needed to write after seeing Him.

 

Heat of the Moment
by Lawrence J


"You're sure you understand the plan?"

"Yeah. Think I got it."

Xander ran slightly ahead of Spike, grabbing RJ and helping Spike strip him of his jacket.

Running ahead, sensing that RJ wasn’t following, Spike stopped, holding on to the jacket. "Xander, wait."

Xander stopped, looking back at the souled vampire. "What? What is it?"

Spike smirked, hooking his thumbs in the rim of his jeans. "Is there anything you want to say to me?"

Xander frowned, shaking his head. "Don’t think so…maybe we should hurry up…get this jacket destroyed maybe?"

Spike ignored Xander. "See, I think there is something you want. Not to put too fine a point on it, but I think you want me. The way you looked at me at The Bronze a few weeks ago, the slight hint of arousal when Buffy announced I was to live with you earlier. Admit it, Xan. You’re in love with me."

"I, er, I think we should get this jacket back to Buffy’s house. We can destroy it there." Xander began to walk away, stopping in his tracks as Spike slipped on the jacket.

"So, do you want me, Xan? Do you love me?"

Xander’s answer was a deep, passionate kiss, catching Spike by surprise. "How could I not be in love with you? You’re everything a man could want. You’re sexy, intelligent, and with the added bonus of a soul. It’s like we’re soul mates." Xander placed a kiss on Spike’s lips, subtly working his way down the vampire’s throat.

"Xan? Do you want to feel this way forever?" Spike’s voice quivered, not sure how Xander would react to the idea forming in his head.

"God, Spike, I do. I really do." Xander stopped kissing Spike’s throat, staring at his lover, his eyes diluted.

"I need you to do something for me, pet. I’ve had an idea, but I’m not sure it’ll work. Do you want to risk it?"

"Anything for you, Spike. I’d do anything for you."

Spike fidgeted, thumbing the zipper of the jacket. "Come back to the apartment with me now, and I’ll explain."


Back at the apartment, Spike led Xander into the kitchen. "You know what this jacket does, right?"

Xander nodded.

"Do you know why you’re in love with me?" Spike sat on the counter, his hands resting between his legs.

"Because you have the kindest soul I’ve even known." Xander stood in-between Spike’s legs, thrusting his tongue into the dark cavern of Spike’s mouth.

"Xan, love, I need you to do me a favour, ok? I need you to go to Buffy’s house, and help with the situation, ok? I’ll deal with the jacket." Spike asked, revelling in the complete love and adoration showing in Xander’s eyes.

"Anything for you, my love." Xander placed another kiss on Spike’s lips, grabbed his jacket, and walked out of the door.

Getting to work as quickly as possible, Spike took RJ’s jacket off, and laid it neatly on the floor.

‘A simple binding spell should work, with any luck.’ Spike thought, praying that it would.

Muttering the words, Spike began.

"Bind this vessel to the heart of my beloved, as I will so mote it be." With that, Spike grabbed a pair of scissors sitting in a drawer, and began to carefully cut a strip of the fabric away from the jacket. Placing the strip in his jeans pocket, Spike hid the rest of the jacket underneath Xander’s bed.

‘Our bed, soon enough’


Four days later

"Honey, I’m home!" Xander grinned to himself as he walked into his apartment. He outright laughed as Spike jumped in front of him, slipping his tongue into Xander’s mouth.

Not saying a word, Spike walked away, heading for the bedroom.

"Spike? Are you ever going to tell me when you’ve got a yellow ‘S’ sewn into your jeans?"

"Wanna fuck?"

"Wanna answer my question?"

"No. Got a fucking problem with that?" Spike turned, looking Xander in the eye.

"No, of course not. Just want to make you happy. You’re happy, right? I didn’t do anything bad?" Xander asked, his worry, and slight fear, showing through his facial expressions.

"Get in the bedroom, strip, and present yourself. I’ll be happy once I’m buried inside you. I’ll be in soon." Spike jumped onto the sofa, flicking on the TV.

"Sure, Spike. As long as you’re happy."


(2)

 

"You gonna cry, Xan?" Spike asked his boyfriend, his hand touching his cock as he lay on the bed, looking into Xander’s eyes.

"Would that make you happy?" Xander asked, his voice wavering.

"Of course not, baby. I hate to see you cry." Spike smiled reassuringly.

Relieved, Xander rested his head on Spike’s head, idly tracing Spike’s hard stomach with his fingers. "Spike?"

"Yeah, pet?"

"Do you think, maybe, you could use lube next time? I mean, I know the whole blood thing turns you on, but maybe you could do it gently?"

Spike stood, and stalked out of the room, not caring he was stark naked. "Didn’t you like it?"

Xander followed his lover into the living area, also not caring about his lack of clothes. "I always like it…you know I like it rough…all I’m asking is that you remember I’m human, not a vampire. Don’t have accelerated healing powers."

Spike flinched, recovered, and moved closer, placing his hands on Xander’s bare shoulders. "Sorry…I just get so lost when I’m inside you. You drive me crazy, I just need more of you. I promise it won’t happen again, baby."

Xander placed a kiss on Spike’s lips, slipping his tongue into his lover’s luscious mouth. "So, er, we still going to this club? Gotta tell you, the whole idea turns me on."

Spike grinned, kissing his lover. "Hmm…really?"

"Really."

"Maybe you should show me how much."

"Maybe I should." Xander jumped away from Spike, and run back to the bedroom. Spike laughed, began to run but stopped when Xander came back out, and threw Spike’s clothes at him. "If you get dressed, we can get going."

"You know, I could order you to go and present yourself." Spike grinned, slipping his shirt on.

Xander hopped into trousers, not bothering with underwear. Spike had managed to ‘persuade’ him not to wear any. "But you won’t, because then we don’t get to go to the club now."

"You know me so well."

*

"Angel, have you learnt the rules yet?" Lindsey stood in front of Angel, whip in his hand.

Angel nodded, tied to a St. Andrew’s Cross. "Yes, Master."

Lindsey traced Angel’s nipples with his fingers, working his way down to his navel. "Think you can tell me what the first three are?"

"Number one, you own my mind, body and soul. Number two, you have the right to do anything you want with me. Number three, I have no privacy. If I go into a room, I don’t close the door." Angel looked up at his master, hoping he had them in the right order.

A small kiss to Angel’s slightly swollen lips told him he had answered correctly. "That’s my boy." Lindsey undid the bonds tying Angel to the torture cross, silently pleased when Angel stepped behind him, his head bowed, legs spread slightly. Slipping Angel’s leash through his plain collar worn around his neck, his only item of clothing, Lindsey tugged on the leash. Angel knew that meant to follow, but not on his feet. In an instant Angel was crawling after his master.

A minute later the couple was standing in the main room of the S&M club. Lindsey flagged down the club owner, a personal friend, and began asking him about future use of the private room they had just vacated.

"I’m buying a new house, on the outskirts of L.A. It’ll have a lot more room for everything I need, but until then I need to use the facilities here. That ok with you?" Lindsey asked Randy, the club owner. His hand absent-mindedly ruffled Angel’s hair.

Randy nodded. "Sure, I’d consider it a personal insult if you didn’t."

"Great, we’ll be back same time tomorrow." Lindsey shook his friends hand, and walked away to the bar, tugging on Angel’s leash. Lindsey motioned for Angel to kneel in front of him, between him and the bar.

"Suck me, and make it last."

Angel grinned, jumping at the change to pleasure his master for the first time that night. Enthusiastically, Angel pulled his Master’s semi-hard cock out of its denim enclosure, and engulfed it immediately. Lindsey groaned, receiving several smirks from other nearby masters who had their slaves doing the same.

Ten minutes later Lindsey still had his cock firmly resting in his boy’s mouth, smiling to himself as he rubbed his hand through Angel’s hair. He grinned as he remembered the fight Angel had put up when he had told him not to use anymore of that hair gel. Of course, he knew Angel had only fought him so he could be punished. He expected, and loved that, about his slave.

Lindsey snapped back to reality as his felt his slave tense, his cock falling from Angel’s mouth.

Kneeling beside Angel, Lindsey rested a hand on his naked shoulder. "Angel? Baby? What’s wrong?"

Angel looked up at Lindsey, his brow knitted in a mix of worry and fear. "Spike. He’s…he’s here. I can feel him."

Lindsey placed a kiss on Angel’s forehead. "He’s here in the club? Or nearby?"

"I’d say I’m in the club." Spike leered at Lindsey. "Who the fuck are you?"

Lindsey stood, squaring off against the blonde. "I’m Lindsey McDonald, Angel’s master."

Spike nearly pissed himself laughing. "So Angel finally decided to whore himself out! I guess it’s about the only thing he’s good at!"

Lindsey gave a small smile, and followed it with a punch that resulted in a satisfying crunch. Within seconds, Xander was in front of Spike, about to kick the crap out of the man who dared to touch his beloved.

As quickly as Xander had appeared, he disappeared behind Spike again. He didn’t have much of a choice as Spike grabbed him, and threw him back. "I didn’t fucking tell you to move, bitch."

Lindsey noticed that Angel had moved closer to him, curling himself around his leg, as if he needed protection from Spike.

"So, you’re Spike. Can’t say I’m impressed."

"That a fact? And just because you’re boning that miserable bastard, you think you’re all that?" Spike smirked, hooking his thumbs into his jeans.

"That’s one of many reasons. Another would be I know I could beat the crap out of you right now, and you couldn’t do a thing to stop me. And then I’d let Angel do whatever he wants to you. So, if I were you, I’d drop the fucking attitude."

Spike was about to reply, when Lindsey walked away, having been distracted by Angel tugging on his trousers to get his attention. "What?"

"Master, the man Spike’s with. His name’s Xander, I used to know him. He would *never* agree to this willingly."

The question didn’t need to be asked. Lindsey helped sometimes with his slave’s day job at Angel Investigations, but all Angel had to do was give him those damnable puppy dog eyes and he knew he had to help. "Stand up for me, baby."

Angel stood beside him, his head bowed. With a quick glance at his master, and receiving permission, Angel spoke. "Xander? I need you tell me something, ok? Is Spike forcing you into this?"

Xander looked shocked, immediately taking hold of Spike’s hand. "No! Spike would never hurt me on purpose! I love him!"

Spike winked at Angel, before possessively capturing Xander’s mouth in a deep, passionate kiss.

Angel looked back at his master, silently asking permission to speak. A simple nod granted him that permission.

"Please, can we go back to the hotel? I should call Xander’s friends."

Lindsey nodded. "Put on your jeans. We’re going now." Angel collected his jeans, his only item of clothing, and followed his master home.

*

Ten minutes later, Lindsey and Angel were in Lindsey’s private room. From the second Angel had walked into the privacy of the hotel, he had jumped out of his jeans, another rule being that Angel was always to be naked when they were alone.

"Willow?" Angel spoke into the phone, sitting cross-legged on Lindsey’s king size bed. Lindsey massaged Angel’s neck as he spoke.

"Angel?"

"Willow, I need to talk to you about Xander. Has he…been acting differently? Especially around Spike?" Angel gasped as Lindsey’s hand trailed down to his nipples, pinching them slightly.

"They’ve both disappeared. We haven’t seen them since yesterday. What do you know, Angel?"

"I saw them together today. They looked like they were a couple. I’m pretty sure it’s an…abusive relationship." Lindsey stopped his groping as he heard the sobs coming from the phone. The human slipped an arm around Angel, pulling him into a loving hug.

"I, uh, I’ll be there as soon as possible. Please, Angel, help him." With that, Willow hung up the phone.

Angel slumped in his Master’s hold. Lindsey kissed his slave’s neck, telling him to lie back as he felt the tears wrack Angel’s body.

"Come on, baby. Tell me what’s wrong. It’s more than what I know, isn’t it?"

Angel nodded. "Xander…he was…he was my lover. My first master."

Lindsey lay on top of his naked slave, looking him in the eye. "Tell me."

Without hesitation, Angel began to tell the story. "Xander had found me after I returned from hell. He hated me, hated what I had done to him and his friends. He told me Buffy had run away and hadn’t come back. He was shouting at me, yelling, and I stood there, taking it all. Then he punched me. I started crying, my first show of emotion since I got back from hell. I was on my knees in front of him, begging for punishment, begging him to use me as he saw fit."

Tears began to fall from Angel’s eyes. With a gentle smile, Lindsey wiped them away. "And the rest?"

"At first he told me I was sick, that I should get the hell away from him. I didn’t mention I could smell his arousal. The next night he came back to the mansion, and started talking to me."


*December 1998*

Tentatively, Xander walked into the mansion, seeing Angel sitting in the same place he had been last night. "I’d say we could watch TV together, but you were always to cheap to buy one."

Angel jumped at Xander’s voice. Now standing, he fidgeted nervously. "Yeah, I never really saw the point."

"Well, I brought a book. I thought I could read to you." Xander held the book up. "It’s your basic love triangle, but it’s the only one I could find that was set in 1753."

Words couldn’t express how grateful Angel was. "Um…thanks."

Minutes later the pair were lying on the couch, Angel’s head resting on Xander’s lap. Xander’s voice wafted through the air, soothing Angel’s soul.

Hours later, Xander finished reading. "Do you have to go?"

Xander smiled, quelling his worries. "No, I can stay."

Neither man moved. Angel found comfort in Xander gently stroking his forehead. "Do you think I should be punished?"

Xander frowned, motioning for Angel to sit up. "Punished? For what?"

Now it was Angel’s time to frown. "For what I did before I got sent to hell. I killed so many people. I nearly killed you." Tears were threatening to fall.

"Do you want to be punished?" Xander asked, lifting Angel’s chin up. Angel nodded, his tears falling freely. "Lie over my knee." Angel frowned again, not moving. "Now." Came the strict command. This time Angel moved, across Xander’s knee immediately. "Take those jeans off." Angel shrugged out of them, his tears lessening.

Xander gasped at the perfect ass lying in front of him, the feeling of Angel’s cock pressed against his leg. Angel whimpered as Xander brought his hand down, slapping Angel’s ass.

"I didn’t hear you say ‘thank you, Xander’."

Immediately, Angel voiced his thanks.

Half an hour later, Angel’s ass was bright red, his cock fully erect. "Xander, please…I need you, I want you so much."

Xander’s voice became husky, driven with desire. "Tell me what you want."

Angel thrusted his ass into the air. "Please, Xander, fuck me! I need you in me, I want to be yours!"

Xander grinned, and spanked Angel again. "You want to be mine? You want me to own you?"

Angel’s reply was screamed. "Yes! Please! I want to be yours, your property, your slave!"

Xander’s grin grew. "Angel, sit up for me." Angel did as he was told, still sitting on Xander’s lap, smiling shyly as he saw Xander’s grin. "I want that too, so much. I’m sure you can feel how much I want that." The grin grew that much more. "But I want to take it slowly, ok?"

Angel nodded slowly. "How slowly, Master?" He whispered ‘Master’, not sure if it was too soon.

Xander’s cock jumped at hearing that word, forcing him to claim Angel’s mouth as his own. Angel responded, allowing Xander to dominate his mouth.

Tears began to fall down Angel’s cheek again, immediately making Xander pull back from the kiss to look up at his lover, his slave. "Hey, what’s wrong?"

Angel wrapped his arms around Xander, resting his head against his master’s chest. "Please don’t leave me, please don’t leave me."

***end flashback***


Angel looked up at Lindsey, then quickly looked away, embarrassed of sharing that emotional part of his life.

Angel looked back up at his master with a look of surprise as Lindsey placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I love you." Lindsey murmured, his hand trailing down Angel’s body. "Now, come on, I’m sure you can feel how hard I am. All for you, baby."

Angel grinned, lowering himself down Lindsey’s body, positioning himself over his master’s cock. Knowing how the young man liked it, Angel slammed down on the cock he loved to worship, shouting at the pain that coursed through him.

Lindsey moaned, thrashing around underneath Angel. Angel rode his masterenthusiastically, gasping as Lindsey stroked his painfully erect cock.

Within seconds Angel came over Lindsey’s chest.

"Aahh, Angel! Damn, you feel so good around me! Ride me, baby!" Angel did, his muscles clenching around Lindsey’s cock, his master screaming out his completion.

Lindsey was grinning again. "Come on baby, lie next to me."

Angel did as he was told, a mirror of his master’s grin reflected on his own face.

"You know you need to be punished. You came without permission." Lindsey glanced at his lover, his grin taking on an evil slant.

Angel’s eyes widened. "Sorry, Master." The vampire’s tone suggested he was anything but sorry.

Lindsey’s expression turned serious as he lay on his side, facing his slave. "I need you to promise me something, Angel."

"Anything. Anything for you, Master."

"What you did just now, riding me without preparing yourself, I don’t want you to do that again, ok?" Lindsey stroked his vampire’s face tenderly. "I don’t want to hurt you that way. I can’t stand people who use sex as some kind of a weapon. I won’t be one of those people."

Angel looked away from the young man. "I thought that was what you wanted."

Attempting to reassure his boy, Lindsey placed a kiss on his forehead. "It is, baby. But not at the expense of hurting you."

"But I’m a vampire. The pain and damage doesn’t last that long."

"That’s not the point. I hurt you when I want to hurt, understand? I never want to hurt you when I’m inside you. So, from now on, there’s a new rule I want you to follow." Lindsey absentmindedly tweaked Angel’s left nipple. "From now on, I want you to keep yourself lubed for me, ok? All the time. I want to be able to take you whenever I want."

The grin returned to Angel’s face. "Yes, Master."

It seemed the grin was infectious, as Lindsey sat up. "Now, lets talk about your punishment."

"Yeah, I’d like to see Angel getting punished." Spike sauntered into the bedroom, Xander behind him.

It didn’t take Lindsey long to jump from the bed and violently backhand Spike. Xander moved to attack Lindsey. He didn’t get far as Angel grabbed Xander, taking him out of reach of his master.

"Angel, you keep Xander here. I’ll take Spike to the basement." Without waiting for a reply Lindsey walked from the room, dragging the unconscious form of Spike with him.


Three hours later

Willow walked into the hotel, calling out for Angel. Within seconds, Angel came bounding the stairs, dressed in only a pair of jeans.

"Angel! What’s going on? Where’s Xander?" Tears were streaking down Willow’s face.

"He’s upstairs. I had to tie him up, he went crazy when we took Spike to the basement." Angel put an arm around Willow, attempting to comfort the distraught woman.

"I just don’t get it. Why would Xander allow himself to get in a relationship with Spike? And why would Spike do this? Especially after getting his soul back."

Angel tensed. "His soul? He’s got his soul back?"

Willow looked up at Angel, confused evident on her face. "Yeah, he’s had it for a few months now."

"Willow, didn’t you ever wonder how Spike became a master vampire after only 120 years of existence?"

A slight shake of the head. "No, not really."

Angel sighed. "When Spike was human, he led a double life. By day he was a poet, trying to win the charms of the woman he loved. By night, he’d hunt down whoever he wanted and brutally rape and murder them."

"And we left Xander with that? Oh god, what do we do?" Willow became frantic, desperately seeking answers.

"Is there anyway you can take this soul away?"

Willow nodded. "Take me to him."

"Angel, can you bring Xander down here please?" Willow asked the vampire, not looking away from Spike.

"Gotta tell you, Red. Xander is so accommodating, last night he bent over for in a graveyard. I made him bleed, and he thanked me for it. Such a little whore." Spike smirked, quirking an eyebrow as he saw Xander being dragged into the basement by Angel, Lindsey walking beside him.

"Spike! I tried, I really tried to get away!" Xander screamed, tears falling down his cheeks.

Still keeping her eyes on Spike, Willow began to chant.

Demon, your soul no longer
belongs to you, Mighty
Rofocale, scatter his soul
to the four corners of the world.


"Aagh, fuck! You fucking bitch, I’ll rip your spine out!" Anymore words became impossible as Spike’s body arched up, a blinding white light emanating from his body.

Spirit, depart! Soul
depart! Leave this one and
leave him bereft and unclean!


The white light left Spike’s body, and blinked away. The chained vampire looked up at no one in particular, tears beginning to fall. "X…Xander?"

Angel let go of Xander, allowing the human to run to the blond vampire. "Spike? Baby?"

"Xander? I’m…I’m so sorry baby. I can’t believe I did…" Spike looked into Xander’s eyes. Turning his attention to Willow, Spike became frantic. "Burn my pants! Do it!"

Willow frowned in confusion. "What? Why the hell…?"

"The jacket! I took part of the jacket and sewed it into my jeans! It’s why Xander’s in love with me! Destroy the fucking jeans!" Spike screamed.

Unconsciously, Angel took hold of Lindsey’s hand, squeezing it gently, looking for support.

Without hesitation, Willow stripped the jeans from Spike’s body, and set fire to them with a quick incantation. The fabric burned, and Xander pulled away from Spike.

"Spike? What the fuck happene- oh my god, I remember!" Xander recoiled, confusion and disgust written over his face.

Looking for permission, and receiving it immediately, Angel enveloped Xander in a comforting hug, gently asking him if he’d like to come back upstairs with him and Lindsey. Xander silently agreed.

Stopping at the door, Xander turned back to Willow. "Wills, I can’t –"

"I understand. Angel, is it ok if I stay in another room?" Willow brushed away her own tears.

"Of course." Angel smiled at the redhead, then walked away, holding his master’s hand.


(3)

Xander and Lindsey sat together in the reception area, sipping on cups of coffee.

"Feeling any better?" Lindsey asked, concern written across his face.

"Not really. It keeps hitting me again and again, you know?" Xander let out a sad laugh, realising he was sharing more with this man he’d only met today, than with any of his friends. "You don’t need to hear me talking about this. I’ll leave you alone."

Lindsey reached across the desk, placing his hand upon Xander’s. "I do want to hear, and not just to help you. You were a huge part of Angel’s life, and I’d like to get to know you."

A small smile passed across Xander’s face. "Thanks. So how’s Angel doing? You taking good care of him?"

Now it was Lindsey’s turn to laugh. "Yeah, I am. He takes care of me too. I love him."

"Good. I’m glad for both of you."

"Can I give you some advice?" Lindsey’s expression turned from amusement to concern again.

"Sure."

"Go deal with it. Spike’s been chained up downstairs for hours, and you’re drinking coffee with me. You’re not going to have the chance to be happy until you talk to him. Angel and I will be here for you, and Willow’s still in her room." Lindsey’s hand was still resting on Xander’s, reassuring the younger man.

"Do you, uh, mind if I stay in the same room as Angel tonight? I can’t share this stuff with Willow, and I’ve already shared so much with Angel…"

Lindsey smiled. "Yeah, sure you can. There’s a king size bed in my room, the three of us can share. He has that effect on you too, huh?"

"Completely calming me when I feel like I’m going to explode? Yep, he definitely does that."

~~~~

Xander crept into the basement, trying not to make any sound. Spike, of course, knew Xander was there.

"Xander, I know you’re there." Spike looked up, his body hanging limp against the chains. "Please…talk to me?" It wasn’t a command, it was a question.

"I don’t know how to say this. I’ve got it worked out in my head, I’m just not sure how to say it, so I’m just going to go with it." Xander took a deep breath, and moved closer to the chained up vampire. "I know it wasn’t you. I know it was the soul. I’m trying to get it separated in my head, but I just look at you and I want to…"

"I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I know that means fuck all to you, but I am. I’ll do anything to prove it to you." Tears trickled down Spike’s face.

Without saying a word, Xander wiped the tears away.

"Before I met you, before I got the chip…I never raped. It’s disgusting, and I would never do that. Not to you, not to anyone." Spike looked away from Xander, disgusted with himself.

Still silent, Xander pulled a key from his pocket and set Spike from the chains. "You can sleep upstairs."

~~~~

"So he’s next door?" Lindsey asked, lying next to his slave on the king size bed. "You’re sure that’s a good idea?"

Xander smirked at the couple, both lying naked under the covers. "No, but I need to do this. I’m going to sleep in the same room as him tonight."

Lindsey nodded. "I understand. Do you want Angel to stay awake? He can listen to what’s happening next door, can’t you baby?"

Angel nodded at Xander, smiling gently. "Anything I can do to help."

Xander returned the smile. "Thanks for the offer, but you’ll hear me scream if anything happens." Flashing a smile at Lindsey, Xander left the room.

"He’s brave, I’ll give him that." Lindsey placed a kiss on Angel’s neck. "I can see why you loved him."

Angel whimpered. "Master…please…can I…"

Lindsey chuckled to himself. "Can you what, baby?"

Angel began to blush, still embarrassed about voicing his sexual needs. "Can I touch myself? Please, Master?"

Lindsey grinned. "You know the rules, Angel. I haven’t had my fun yet."

Angel cursed himself. "Sorry." Lindsey barely heard the apology.

Lindsey frowned. "Stop that. I know I punish you when you don’t know the rules, but it’s all good natured, right? You know I love you, and I know you love me."

Angel smiled shyly, looking into Lindsey’s eyes for a second, before looking away.

Lindsey returned the smile, placing a chaste kiss on Angel’s lips. "Tell me what’s wrong."

Angel shrugged, his belly tensing as Lindsey began to stroke his hands over the tight muscles. "Being so close to Xander…it’s bringing up memories from a bad time."

"When you came back from hell?" Lindsey asked, his voice quiet, yet comforting. Angel nodded in response. "Want to talk about it?"

"Not really, Master." Angel’s gaze fell, afraid he’d hurt his Master by not confiding in him. "Is…is that ok?"

"Of course it is." Lindsey wrapped his arms around Angel, letting his warmth heat up his lover. "You know I could make you tell me."

Angel smiled. "Yeah, I know."

Lindsey grinned to himself, letting his eyes close. "Just as long as you know."

~~~~

Xander stood in his room, not sure whether to move over to Spike, who was currently sitting the corner, crying, or just go to bed.

"Sit on the bed. I want to talk." Spike looked up at Xander, shocked that he hadn’t feel the human enter the room.

Spike mumbled something Xander couldn’t make out, and sat on the bed. Xander sat next to him.

"I want you to know I don’t blame you." Xander’s eyes were fixed on the ground, not looking at the vampire sitting next to him. Spike’s head snapped up, amazed that Xander could forgive him. "It wasn’t you, I know that."

Spike’s hand rested on Xander’s thigh. "I…thank you. You don’t know how much that means to me." Tears began to fall down Spike’s cheeks. "I don’t know how you can forgive me. I honestly don’t."

Xander looked up at Spike. "Tell me why. Why you got the soul when you knew what William was like."

Spike sobbed, the tears falling onto the bed sheets. "I thought…after what happened with Buffy, I thought I was as bad as the soul. I’ve never raped anyone, Xander, you have to believe me. But then I tried to rape Buffy, so I figured I was as bad as the soul. So I went and got it back."

Xander sighed. "I understand, really I do. And I believe that you never raped anyone. The thing with Buffy…you wanted someone to love you, right? I’ve felt like that before. Anya, Cordelia, Angel…"

Spike froze. "Angel? You were with Angel? When?"

Xander shrugged. "About four years ago, after he came back from hell. He needed to be loved as much as I did. He was my slave. Lasted about a year."

"Why’d you break up?"

Xander tensed. "I…don’t really want to talk about that. I’d rather talk about you."

Spike frowned. "Me?"

"You’re in pain? Emotionally, I mean. I want to help with that." Xander’s face was the picture of sincerity.

He wants me to be his slave? "You mean…what exactly do you mean?" Spike frowned, not entirely sure if what he thought Xander was implying was really what he meant.

Xander took a deep breath. "When we…me and your soul, whatever, when we were together, in whatever way, it felt good. Just to have someone around me, inside me. I’d like that again. Not the same as before, obviously."

"You want me to be your slave? Like Angel was? Like I made…like what happened before?" Spike asked, confused as to why Xander would want to even be in the same room as him, let alone be with him.

Xander shook his head. "When I found Angel, after he came back from hell, I yelled at him. I knew he wasn’t Angelus, but I still did it. Hit him a few times too. He said he forgave me, but I never forgave myself. I can see the difference now, even if it’s the other way around with you. What I’m saying is, I know that you’re not the same person who raped me. But I do know that, deep down, you want to be loved. And so do I. I’m not saying I love you, or that you love me, but I’d like to give it a try, if you’re willing."

Spike smiled, not making eye contact with Xander. "I don’t think I could submit to you like that. There’d always be a part of me that’ll want to rebel."

Xander’s hand brushed through Spike’s hair. "I don’t expect miracles, but I do expect respect, ok? And, um, if you, y’know, don’t wanna call me Sir, or anything, that’s ok."

Spike’s fingers intertwined with Xander’s. "We’ll take baby steps."

Xander smiled shyly. "You might have guessed I’m not exactly suave around you."

"Because of…what I did?"

Xander shook his head forcefully. "You didn’t do anything. Listen to me. You did not rape me. Repeat after me. I did not rape Xander."

Spike couldn’t bring himself to look at Xander, preferring to stare at his lap. "Ididn’trapeXander."

Xander gently lifted Spike’s chin with a finger. "Do you believe that?"

Spike shrugged. "Said it ‘cos you wanted me to."

Xander nodded. "Thought so. You tired?"

Spike nodded, still staring at his lap. Spike jumped in surprise as Xander began to pull his jacket off, calming enough for Xander to succeed.

Leaving his clothes on, Xander lay on the bed, dragging Spike down with him, so the vampire was curled in his embrace. "Sleep now. We’ll talk more tomorrow."

~~~~

The next morning, Lindsey lay naked on the bed, watching as Angel came out the bathroom, equally nude.

"You all lubed up?" Lindsey grinned as Angel blushed, muttering that he had done so in the bathroom. "The gang here yet?"

Angel nodded as he rifled through his chest of drawers. "Wes and Connor are downstairs." Angel held out a pair of black underwear to his Master.

"No underwear today. I want easy access to my baby." Lindsey smiled, holding out his hands, silently telling Angel to lie with him. Angel threw the underwear back into the drawer, and bounded onto the bed, immediately enclosed in Lindsey’s embrace. "Feeling any better?"

Angel shrugged. "I guess."

Lindsey sighed, gently massaging Angel’s bare arms. "Do you want me to send Xander away? I like him, but if he’s making you hurt then I’ll send him away."

Angel turned in Lindsey’s embrace, facing his Master. "No! It’s not him. I’ve just never…dealt with my time in…" Angel couldn’t finish the sentence.

"Hell?" Lindsey whispered, his voice choked with emotion.

"Yeah." Angel’s voice was small, desperately trying to control his own emotions.

The couple lay together for several minutes in comfortable silence. "The sale on the house has nearly gone through. I want you to move in with me."

Angel lay still, gazing into Lindsey’s eyes. "You…want me to move in with you?"

Lindsey smiled, kissing Angel’s cheek. "Of course I do. It’s only a few miles away, so you’ll still be able to work at the hotel, and it’s got a lot of room, so you won’t be losing a lot. And we can bring Xander and Spike with us, until they get on their feet, and--" Lindsey was cut off as Angel enveloped him in a giant hug, smothering Lindsey in kisses. "Hey hey, calm down!" Lindsey laughed as Angel did as was told, his face one huge smile. "If you want, I’ll talk to Wes about bringing Connor up there on the weekends. That ok?"

Angel responded by kissing Lindsey affectionately, surrendering as Lindsey plundered his mouth with his tongue. "Thank you." Angel tried his hardest to convey his emotions in those two words.

Lindsey’s smile brightened his face, as it always did when Angel’s eyes lightened up. "Go make nice with your son, I’ll go talk to Wes. And we’re gonna check the house out tonight." Lindsey smacked Angel’s ass as he stood, delighting in Angel’s surprised gasp.

~~~~

Wes sat on the couch, Connor sitting between his legs on the floor. Connor smiled as Wes played with his hair. "I’m sorry."

Connor looked up at Wesley. "I told you, it’s ok. I…I like it that rough, um…Sir"

Wesley patted his lap, indicating for Connor to sit there, which the youth immediately did. "You don’t like calling me Sir, do you?"

Connor shrugged. "I like the idea…giving you control and everything, but saying that makes it too…I don’t know the word."

"Real?"

"No! I like that it’s real! What I mean is, it makes it seem…seedy, that’s it." Connor looked away, ashamed. "Do you hate me now?"

Wes looked shocked, though he knew of the teen’s self esteem problem. "Connor, look at me." Connor did. "Nothing you can do would ever make me hate you. If you have a problem with calling me Sir, then don’t. You accept me as your Master, don’t you?" Wesley asked, already knowing the answer.

Connor looked Wes in the eyes, desperately trying to make Wesley believe he belonged to him, and him only. "Yes! I love you! Only you!" Connor buried his head against Wesley’s chest, holding back his sobs.

Wes stroked Connor’s hair. "I love you too."

Connor rested against Wesley, thankful beyond words he had found Wesley. He hoped one day he could find the courage to tell Wesley how grateful he was. Connor fisted Wes’ shirt as he felt a tear trickle down his cheek.

Wes stood as he saw Angel walk down the stairs, Connor doing the same.

Angel knew of Connor’s relationship with Wesley, even approved of it, but he wished he could get closer to his son. "Hi Connor."

"Hi." Connor muttered, not looking at his father.

Wesley offered his greetings to Angel, before taking Connor by the hand and leading him into the office, locking the door and drawing the blinds. "I think you should make up with your father."

Connor flew into a rage. "Don’t you think I’m trying to?! Every time I’m about to see him, I have it in my head to try and be nice, but when I see him, I can’t! I fucking can’t!"

Wesley calmed himself, pushing himself against Connor. "Kneel."

Connor stood defiant, his pride not letting him show his submissiveness.

Wesley rested on his hands on Connor’s shoulders. "I said KNEEL." Wes shouted the last word, shocking Connor into doing that exact thing. "When we go back out there, you will try your best to be nice to Angel. You and him have a lot more in common than you realise, and you would realise that if gave him a chance. He’s a good man."

Connor looked up at Wes, making eye contact. "I…scared." Connor whispered, mentally cursing himself for showing weakness.

Wes knelt in front of Connor, resting his forehead against Connor’s. "I know you are, I would be too." Connor looked startled, as if it were a revelation that Wesley could feel fear. "Promise me you’ll try. Lindsey’s told me Angel is really cut up that you won’t talk to him."

"I’ll try." Connor smiled tentatively. "Thanks."

Wesley returned the smile. "Anything I can do to help." Wes stood as he heard a knock on the door. "You can stand." Connor stood.

Angel smiled at Wes as he opened the door. "Lindsey wants to talk to you. He’s in the kitchen." Wes nodded, and made his way to the kitchen. Angel walked into the office, smile awkwardly at his son. "Hi."

Connor returned the smile. "Hi. Um…Wes wants me to talk to you, but I…don’t really know where to start."

Angel sat on a chair. "I could start, if you want." Connor nodded in response. "Is there anything you want to know about me? Stuff you don’t know?"

Connor shrugged. "I guess I always wondered how…how you can love. I’ve been told all my life that vampire’s can’t love."

Angel took the question in his stride. "You know I have a soul. It enables me to love, to care for people. Something I couldn’t do before I had it."

Connor nodded. "That’s how you can love Lindsey."

Angel smiled shyly, deciding to grab onto this new truce. "Yeah, and you. Do you, maybe want to go out to the movies or something?"

Connor returned the smile. "I’d like that." To his surprise, Connor realised that not only did he want to do this because Wes wanted him to, but because he wanted to get to know his father.

~~~~

"Hey, Angel told me you want to speak to me?" Wes walked into the kitchen, spotting Lindsey making a pot of coffee.

"Yeah, me and Angel are moving in together." Lindsey smiled as Wesley offered his congratulations. "Thanks. Anyway, we’d both appreciate it if you and Connor would come to visit on us weekends. We’re only gonna be a few miles away."

Wes smiled as he sat down at the table. "I’m sure Connor would like that. Me too, in fact."

Lindsey sat, bringing the pot of coffee with him. "I’m having some equipment installed. If you’d like, I could set up a room for you and Connor."

Wes shook his head. "We haven’t moved on to anything like that yet. Connor is too insecure, it would be too easy for him to convince himself that what I would be doing would be to harm him, not for pleasure."

Lindsey agreed. "He’s a good kid, he just needs some help seeing the grey instead of the black and white. He’s lucky to have you."

"And Angel, you."

~~~~

Xander awoke in the same position as he had fallen asleep in, smiling as he saw Spike staring at him. "Hey."

"Hey."

Xander noticed that Spike was naked. He definitely wasn’t naked when he had fallen asleep. "Um…why are you naked?"

Spike looked away, before summoning the courage to look Xander in the eyes again. "I… I was thinking all night, and I want…I want to be yours. I’m not saying I won’t rebel against you, but I’m saying I would like to be yours."

Xander nodded, smiling. "Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m not ready to have sex with you yet." Xander winced as saw the look of hurt pass across Spike’s face. "Not because of what happened before, but because I’ve rushed into sex before, and it’s never been good, so put your clothes on and we’ll make our way downstairs."

Spike nodded, smiling ecstatically as he put his clothes on.

~~~~

Angel and Connor walked into the kitchen, both smiling, their eyes resting on their respective Masters.

"I suppose it went well?" Wesley asked, opening his hands out to Connor, who immediately sat on his lap.

"Yeah, it went great. We’re going to the movies tomorrow." Connor grinned, resting his head against Wes’.

Lindsey smiled, walking over to his slave, hugging him. "I’m proud of you." Lindsey whispered, not letting anyone but Angel hear him. "Get upstairs, and present yourself." Also in a whisper.

Angel excused himself, shooting a smile at Connor, before running upstairs.

Lindsey sat back at the table, smiling as Connor and Wes kissed. "Aww, you guys are so cute."

Wes laughed as Connor mock scowled at Lindsey, who stuck his tongue out in response. "Shouldn’t you be upstairs?" Wes asked, raising an eyebrow.

Lindsey shook his head. "Angel will wait. I want to make sure Xander’s ok first."

"Xander? Harris? He’s here?" Wes asked, concern written across his face.

"Yeah, it’s a long story. Willow Rosenburg is here too, you know her too?" Lindsey asked, quickly making cutting motions as he spotted Xander and Spike walking into the kitchen. "Hey Xander."

"Hey." Xander smiled, as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

Lindsey glanced at Wesley. "Everything ok?"

Xander nodded, wrapping an arm around Spike’s waist. "Yeah, everything’s great." Lindsey nodded, and stood.

"If you’ll excuse me, there’s a vampire upstairs waiting for me."

~~~~

Lindsey walked into the bedroom, seeing Angel lie on the bed, his knees bought up to his chest, three fingers delving into his body. "You started without me."

Angel looked at Lindsey, his face flushed, a wicked smile playing across his face. "Maybe I need to be spanked."

Lindsey grinned as began to undress. "Maybe I shouldn’t let you come for a month."

Angel’s face fell. "If…if it pleases you, Master." Angel immediately jumped off the bed, helping his Master undressed. Once Lindsey was completely naked, Angel knelt at his feet, kissing them both once.

"I wouldn’t do that to you, baby. Not today, anyway." Lindsey smiled as Angel looked up at him, obviously ecstatic that he had, in effect, been told he could come. "Lie on the bed. Open your legs for me."

Obediently, Angel got into position, the eagerness showing on his face. Lindsey followed slowly, taking the time to admire the view. As he climbed on the bed, his hands ran up Angel’s legs, leading him in closer until he was as close as he needed to be. Lube in hand, he rubbed some across his finger, before pushing it into Angel.

Angel went to help, but Lindsey pushed him back down, gently. "Let me."

With his free hand, he began to rub the lubrication across his hardening cock. Preparing them both at the same time was both an erotic sight and a great feeling for them both. Small moans of pleasure began and before Lindsey exploded, he pushed into Angel, feeling the tight muscles clasp his cock perfectly.

Angel tensed slightly, but soon strained moans distorted, and were replaced by agonized groans of pleasure, no longer just from Angel. Lindsey pushed in deeper, his hands grasping Angel’s hips and running down his legs.

"Master…" Angel whimpered desperately, seeking more but being cut off by his Master’s lips, grazing his own before they possessively captured Angel’s in a fierce kiss. Hands stretched across open skin, working every nerve in the body to satisfaction before resting against both cheeks, holding them together.

Each thrust moved their bodies simultaneously, bringing them both nearer completion. Lindsey’s breath was deep with intense exhaustion from pure need. Angel looked up at him with profound adoration, moving his hips to meet his Master’s moves the way he knew Lindsey liked it.

Lindsey could feel Angel’s cock, pressing between them as they moved, knowing that every time his body brushed over it, Angel would get that bit closer.

Angel was in agony, his own cock hard with need, knowing his Master would eventually allow him to come, but fearing the moment would never arrive. Time stood still as he felt Lindsey’s cock hit his prostate, sending an explosion through his body. "Please, Master, please…I need to…come…" He gasped.

Lindsey smiled, shifting slightly until his hand wrapped around Angel’s cock. Still moving inside the vampire, Lindsey began to move his hand slowly, revelling in Angel’s moan. "Like that? Want some more?"

Angel bit his lip and nodded, not trusting himself to try to form words.

"Since you’ve been such a good boy…" Lindsey said, teasingly. His hand sped up, tightening slightly as he began to thrust harder. "You can come." He whispered, feeling himself getting closer.

The sight of Angel coming beneath him, crying out with released pleasure, drove him wild, and with a few last thrusts, he came.

For minutes, the couple lay still, spent. Lindsey lifted his head, looking his slave in the eyes. "I’m so proud of you, baby."

Angel frowned, his brain not capable of thought on the higher levels.

Lindsey smiled. "For what you did with Connor."

Angel returned the smile. "He’s my son." No further explanation needed.

"You know you’re going to be punished for touching yourself."

Angel grinned, kissing his Master. "Yeah, I know."

~~~~

Later that day, minutes after the sun had set, Lindsey ordered Angel into his car. "Come on!" Lindsey walked back into the hotel, laughing quietly as he saw Angel play-fighting with Connor, deciding to let Angel have his moment with his son.

Connor taunted his father. "Come on, old man, show me what you’ve got."

Angel grinned, circling his son. Suddenly, he launched into a roundhouse kick, which Connor easily dodged. Connor took the advantage, landing a punch to Angel’s midsection, who fell to the ground in mock-pain. "Ah, you got me!"

Connor laughed, playfully kicking Angel’s leg. "Old timer." Angel jumped up, spotting Lindsey standing by the door. "Sorry, I forgot."

Lindsey grinned. "No, please, go ahead. You’re having fun."

Angel smiled back, turning to Connor. "I’ll see you tomorrow, ok? Pick out a movie, I’m ok with anything."

Connor nodded. "I’ll do that. Bye." Angel turned, smiling at Lindsey, who immediately took hold of his hand, and walked out the door.

Angel sat in the passenger’s seat, smiling as Lindsey sat in the driver’s seat.

"You’re doing that a lot lately." Lindsey stated. Angel’s expression clearly told Lindsey he had no clue what he meant. "Smiling."

Angel rested his hand on Lindsey’s thigh. "I guess I’ve got a few things to smile about." Lindsey rested his hand upon Angel’s, driving away.

It took an hour, and a quick blowjob, for the couple to arrive at the new house. Angel was very excited, he had never seen this house before, though he knew his Master had on many occasions.

Lindsey smiled as Angel rocked on the balls of his feet. Still smiling, Lindsey through Angel the keys. "Go open up, wait inside."

Angel caught the keys, smiling manically. "Yes, Sir." And ran off towards the front door.

Lindsey followed, walking at a brisk pace, smiling as he saw Angel stop once he opened for the door, obviously dumbfounded. He’d had the place completely furnished, including a basement which had been redesigned as a dungeon, and one of the six bedrooms had been converted to another play room, thanks to his friend Randy, who owned the local S&M club. Lindsey wrapped his arms around Angel’s waist, resting on his crotch. "You like?"

Angel took a deep, unneeded, breath, controlling his emotions. "Yeah…I more than like…I love."

Lindsey kissed Angel’s neck. "Remember, this is our house, and we’re alone, so you’ve got no need for those clothes." Angel immediately slipped out of Lindsey’s embrace and stripped. "Right, it’s got six bedrooms, well five. I had one converted to a play room for us. Three bathrooms, and an industrial sized kitchen. All furnished."

Angel turned, utterly naked, looking Lindsey in the eye. "When can we move in?"

Lindsey smiled at Angel’s enthusiasm. "We can sleep here tonight, and move our clothes and other stuff in tomorrow. I got some things to show you around here." Lindsey took Angel by the hand, and began to walk into the two storey house, heading straight for the staircase to their right.

Lindsey led Angel into a huge room, which was bare, barring a large bed. "This is your room." Angel looked at Lindsey with a look of shock and love across his face. "You can personalise however you want, just don’t add a door." Angel looked behind him and realised there was no door, which was in keeping the third rule he lived by: no privacy. "You’ll be sleeping in my bed, but in case you want a place that’s just your own, this is it." Lindsey turned, grabbing Angel’s balls in a grip that would have had a human begging for mercy, but merely turned Angel on even more. "There’s only one thing you can’t do in this room, and that’s touch yourself, hear me?"

Angel nodded seriously. "Of course, Sir." Lindsey knew Angel would never seriously go against his wishes, but it never hurt to reaffirm his control.

The next room was the bedroom that had been converted into a playroom. Angel stood, flabbergasted, as he took in the vast array of whips, torture racks, knives, dildos, vibrators of all sizes, and various other sexual toys, which decorated the walls of this wondrous room. "Good to know this room had the desired effect." Lindsey smirked, as he watched Angel’s hardening penis. Angel blushed, but didn’t try to hide his manhood. "If you’re a good boy, I might let you jack off tonight." Lindsey smiled as Angel’s eyes widened slightly.

They passed three more empty rooms before coming to Lindsey’s room, which was decorated completely in oak panel, including the four-poster bed. This room was by far the largest of the bedrooms. Angel wrapped his arm around Lindsey, hugging the young man. "It’s all beautiful."

Lindsey let out a small laugh as Angel hugged him tightly. "You haven’t seen the giant screen TV yet."

Angel mock-gasped as he pulled away from Lindsey. "Giant?"

Lindsey grinned, walking back to the staircase. "Yep, and a DVD player, PlayStation 2, the latest PC. I figured Connor would appreciate all that stuff, it’s not like you would."

Angel shook his head, walking after Lindsey. "Oh, no, not me." Which was followed by a loud laugh from Lindsey.

After showing Angel around the dining room, the kitchen and the living room, Lindsey sat on the large three-seater couch, Angel lying at his feet, both idly watching TV. "Wes is gonna bring Connor over on Friday. They’re spending the weekend."

Angel turned his head to look up at Lindsey, unconsciously stroking his Master’s leg.

Lindsey immediately sensed Angel’s distress. "Don’t worry, Connor will be nowhere near the basement or the playroom, I promise."

Angel nodded slowly, knowing that if Wesley wanted to expand Connor’s horizons, he couldn’t do anything about it. A part of him didn’t want to, either. It was obvious to everyone how they felt about each other, so it was logical that they would…Angel decided that if he though about that anymore, he’d have to stake himself. "Thank you."

Lindsey ruffled Angel’s hair. "It’s got nothing to do with me, Wes thinks that Connor’s too insecure to get into anything…more than what they’ve been doing."

"That makes sense, I guess." Angel gave Lindsey a quick smile, then returned his attention to the television.

Lindsey patted his thigh, gesturing for Angel to sit on his lap. Angel immediately did so. "Are you ok with Connor and Wes? I know no father likes to think of his son having sex, but is it more than that?"

Angel shook his head. "I guess it’s the sex thing, but he’s mature enough for that. I just wish he’d open up to me, y’know?"

Lindsey kissed Angel’s cheek affectionately. "Give it time, you two have got a lot in common. You’re both in, let’s say, unconventional relationships, you’ve got both had terrifying hell experiences. He does love you, but he’s having a hard time expressing it."

Angel rested his head on Lindsey’s shoulder. "You think so? I suppose I got scared he didn’t love me."

Lindsey stroked Angel’s chest, comforting the vampire. "He does, he’s just very insecure. The only person he feels really comfortable around right now is Wes, but I think that him agreeing to go out with out is a big step forward, right?"

Angel smiled to himself. "Yeah, it is." Angel sighed, feeling contented. "I love you."

Lindsey stroked Angel’s bare thigh. "I love you too."

~~~~

Connor pulled on the chains that tied him to the bed, knowing that appearing to break free never failed to turn Wes on, not that Wes needed to be turned on anymore, as he was currently pounding into Connor’s body, with a strength that Connor now realised Wes only used because he loved him, not because he thought of Connor as a fuck toy.

"That’s it, Connor, you’re mine, all mine." Wes screamed, opening his eyes. Straight away, he saw Connor in the throws of passions, making him cum hard. Gasping for breath, Wesley pulled out of his slave, tossing the condom into the nearby waste basket, and lay next to Connor, not bothering to unchain his arms or legs. "You’re beautiful like this. Maybe I’ll keep you like this until morning, what do you think?"

Connor flinched, a small sliver of fear running through his body. Wesley saw it and immediately began untying his boy from the chains. "Sorry." Connor whispered, hating himself.

Wesley looked up at Connor, and possessively kissed the teen. "You’re mine, hear that? You have nothing to be sorry for. I should have known you weren’t ready for anything like this."

Once Connor was free from the chains, he threw himself against Wes, burying his head in Wes’ chest. "Yours, all yours, yours, yours." Connor couldn’t stop, sobbing between words.

Wes kissed the top of Connor’s head. "Yes, you’re mine, and I take care of what’s mine, don’t I?"

Connor nodded his head, not wanting to let Wesley see him crying.

"Look at me." Wes sighed when Connor showed no sign of doing so. "Look at me NOW." He didn’t shout, but it got Connor’s attention, making him look up at his Master. Connor frowned as Wesley kissed away his tears. "You’re the most beautiful person I’ve even known, and you belong to me. So from now on, you’re to record everything that plagues you, every nightmare, everything I do, or Angel, or any of the gang, that makes you jump, in a book. Treat it like a journal. You can write other stuff, but that’s what its there for."

Connor looked up at Wes, genuinely taken aback. "I…I can’t…"

Wes lifted Connor’s head with his finger. "You can’t what?"

Connor tried desperately not to let the tears fall again, failing miserably. "I can’t read. Or write."

Now it was Wesley’s turn to be taken aback. "Oh, I assumed Holtz taught you in…sorry. Right, I’ll teach you."

Connor smiled through his tears. "You will? Really?"

Wes shared Connor’s smile, kissing the youth once more. "Of course I will."

~~~~

Xander sat watching TV in the hotel, Willow sitting beside him, occasionally glancing at Xander to make sure he hadn’t disappeared.

"Wills, I’m ok, really." Xander turned, smiling.

Willow patted Xander’s thigh gently. "I know, I just need to remind myself. Of course, it doesn’t help that you haven’t dusted Spike yet."

Xander sighed. "I told you, I’m not killing Spike. He’s not the same person who raped me. Anyway, we’re staying here for a while. Angel will help if anything gets out of control. Which it won’t."

Willow nodded. "Ok, I trust you, just be careful, ok?"

Xander smiled, kissing Willow’s forehead. "I will, promise."

Willow excused herself as Spike made his way to Xander. "She left ‘cos of me?"

Xander nodded. "She doesn’t really trust you."

Spike sat next to Xander, sighing. "Can’t say I blame her."

Xander rested his hand upon Spike’s. "I don’t blame you." Closing his eyes, Xander ever-so-gently kissed Spike, breathing heavily when he broke it. "See?"

Spike nodded slowly, thinking how easy it would be to fall in love with Xander as he stared into Xander’s chocolate brown eyes. "Yeah…I do."

Xander took a deep breath. "Do you want to go out? Maybe get dinner or something?"

Spike smiled. "Yeah, I’d like that."

~~~~

The next morning, Angel was doing his best to go about his chores with a large dildo brushing his prostate every time he moved. Concentrating so much, Angel didn’t know Lindsey was in the same room as him until his ass was spanked.

Lindsey grinned as Angel jumped, turning to face him. "Enjoying the dildo?"

Angel smiled shyly. "Yes, Sir."

Lindsey walked to the other side of the kitchen, not caring in the slightest that he was in the nude, pouring himself a cup of coffee. "Good, because you’re wearing until we come home tonight."

Angel nearly dropped the dirty dishes he was holding. "All day?"

Lindsey smirked as he sat at the large table that took up most of the kitchen. "If those chores don’t get done, you’ll be wearing it to the movies with Connor too."

That made Angel snap to attention, quickly cleaning and drying the dishes that Lindsey hadn’t wanted to do him last night. Those done, and the rest of the chores done before Lindsey had woken up, Angel knelt beside Lindsey, as he always did when there were no orders to follow.

"I’ll have some buttered toast, grab yourself some blood." Lindsey ordered, while reading the morning paper. Angel smiled to himself, kissed Lindsey’s bare thigh, and went about making the small breakfast.

Once the toast was done and buttered, Angel set it on the table in front of Lindsey, kneeling in the same position, downing his packet of blood.

Not looking away from the paper, Lindsey issued another order. "Suck me. Make it last." Lindsey gasped as Angel’s cool mouth engulfed his cock, glancing down at Angel who was watching him intently, then turned his attention back to the paper.

"Hey guys…oh, we’ll come back." Xander stopped at the door to the kitchen, Spike standing behind him.

Angel immediately scrambled away from Lindsey, blushing furiously, trying to hide his swollen cock.

"Angel, I didn’t tell you to stop." Lindsey looked up at Xander. "Hey, feel free to grab something from the fridge." Lindsey’s hand wrapped around Angel’s head as his cock disappeared into the vampire’s mouth. "Spike, there’s blood in the fridge."

Spike nodded his thanks, grabbing a bag of blood and heating it up in the microwave.

Xander walked further into the kitchen, staying close to Spike. "So Angel’ll have enough time to drive us to Sunnydale before the movie with Connor?"

Lindsey nodded, tugging slightly on Angel’s hair. "Yeah, if we leave soon." Lindsey groaned slightly as Angel tongued his slit, humming quietly, making him cum. Angel greedily swallowed his Master’s juice, cleaning his cock with his tongue. Once he was satisfied that his Master’s cock was clean, Angel remembered that Xander and Spike were probably watching. Angel turned, kneeling next to Lindsey, his face a deep red. Angel smiled as Lindsey rubbed his back, calling him a good boy.

Spike watched Angel, an amused expression on his face. He knew Angel loved this man, and that the feelings were returned, but it was still an experience to see his Sire, the man who had brutally beaten and fucked him for twenty years, willing service a human. Though, Spike thought, I’d give anything to be doing that to Xander right now. So I guess I’m not one to throw stones.

Lindsey stood, not embarrassed by his nudity, and walked to the door. "Hey, you guys want one room or two?"

Spike looked at Xander, willing Xander to answer for him.

Xander glanced at Spike, their eyes meeting. "One room. If that’s ok with you." Xander directed the last part to Spike.

"More than ok with me." Spike smiled, slipping an arm around Xander’s waist.

Lindsey smiled at the pair. "Ok, you can pick a room later, we’ll better be going. Angel, come on."

Angel stood, following Lindsey out of the room, careful not to make eye contact with Spike.

"So, one room, huh?" Spike smiled, his face dangerously close to Xander’s.

Xander shared Spike’s smile, moving his mouth closer to Spike’s. "Yeah, I figured you’d appreciate that."

"Oh, I do. I really do." Spike gave in to temptation and kissed Xander, the way the human responded making him want to melt into a pool of goo.

Xander broke the kiss, gasping for air. "We…we better get going. Sunnydale awaits."


(4)

Connor sat naked on the couch in Wes’ apartment, desperately trying to learn the alphabet. Wesley had decided not to make love to him until he had learnt it, so he was on edge.

Wesley sat, equally naked, next to Connor, resting his hand on his slave’s thigh. "Time for the test."

Connor groaned. "I’m not ready."

Wes snorted, patting Connor’s thigh supportively. "I’ve been watching you, I believe you’ve done your best."

Connor took a deep breath, and began to recite the alphabet. It took five minutes, a lot of frustration, but Connor managed to recite it successfully. "Was that right?"

Wesley grinned, hugging Connor tightly. "Completely. I’m so proud of you."

Connor let out a small laugh. "So you’ll fuck me?" Wes joined in on the laugh, grabbing a condom and lube from the coffee table.

"Spread your legs."

~~~~

Angel sat uncomfortably in the passenger seat of his own car, the dildo in his ass still brushing against that sweet spot. Lindsey, who was driving, rested a hand on Angel’s thigh. "You ok?"

Angel nodded, trying not to draw the attention of Spike and Xander, who were making out in the back seat. "It’s the…the…"

"The dildo?" Lindsey made no attempt to lower his voice. Spike snorted, quickly shushed by Xander.

Angel blushed furiously. "Yes Master."

Lindsey’s head rested on Angel’s painful erection. "Don’t worry, I’ll take it out when we get back to L.A."

Angel sighed in relief. "Thanks, Master."

Xander’s hands caressed Spike’s chest, as his tongue fought, and won, for dominance. Several hours of making out had left Xander incredibly horny, so he took Spike’s hand and placed it on his own crotch. "Spike, go down on me." Xander’s breath caught, imagining Spike telling him to fuck off. He wasn’t prepared for Spike unzipping his jeans, and fishing his cock out.

Spike looked up at Xander, his face inches from the youth’s cock, and passionately kissed him. "Yes, Master." Spike whispered, delighting in the fact that he had made Xander’s eyes dilate. Spike relaxed his throat, engulfing Xander to the root, enjoying the screams coming from the human, and the groan he heard from his Sire.

"Shit! That’s it, Spike!"

Lindsey smirked at Angel, who was still squirming in his seat. His only reprieve had been when they had gotten out of the car when they had reached Sunnydale, but now he was once again forced to sit in agony. "Nervous about tonight?"

Angel nodded, turning his head to face Lindsey, instead of watching Xander, in the rear view mirror, apparently receive head from an invisible being. Angel stroked Lindsey’s hand, as soon as it was placed on his thigh.

"It’ll all be ok, I promise." Lindsey glanced at Angel, offering a comforting smile, and returned his attention to the road.

"Thanks, Master." Angel stared at Lindsey, wondering how he ever got so lucky.

Lindsey glanced back at Xander. "Hey, you might want to hurry up, we’re nearly home."

Xander nodded, still in the throws of passion. Spike took notice of what Lindsey had said, desperate to bring Xander off. Spike’s hands found Xander’s nipples, playing with them between his thumb and forefinger, making Xander moan in delight. Seeing how close they were to the house, Spike began to hum around Xander’s cock, pleased when Xander began yelling his release,
flooding Spike’s mouth with his precious seed.

Xander’s hands played through Spike’s hair lovingly. "That was great, Spike."

Spike nuzzled against Xander’s chest. "Thanks…Master."

Xander whispered, not wanting Angel or Lindsey to hear. "You know you don’t have to call me that."

Spike shrugged, smiling, as he looked Xander in the eyes. "I know, but I want to."

Xander grinned, running his fingers through Spike’s hair.

"We’re back." Lindsey jumped out of the car, Angel doing the same and running up to the door, opening it for his Master. Lindsey told Angel to go to their room as he walked past him. Angel gleefully bounded up the stairs.

Xander and Spike made their way to the kitchen, where Lindsey was grabbing a snack.

"You guys can pick any room you want, me and Angel are gonna be busy for a while." Lindsey smirked, knowing full well Xander and Spike were planning on getting busy too.

Xander nodded, smiling. "Sure, you go do your vamp, I’ll do mine." Spike growled teasingly, as Lindsey left the room.

Angel was already naked when Lindsey walked into the large bedroom, kneeling at the end of the bed, the base of the dildo protruding from his ass. Lindsey quickly stripped, and sat on the bed, in front of his slave. "Get on the bed, baby."

Angel did so, sitting next to his Master.

"Lie down." Lindsey commanded, stroking Angel’s legs.

Angel lied down, his rock hard cock bouncing around. "Please…"

Lindsey crawled on top of Angel, smiling. "Shush, I’ll take care of you." Lindsey’s hand stroked the inside of Angel’s thigh, the back of his hand brushing past Angel’s balls. "Want me to take the dildo out, baby?"

"Only if you want it out, Master." Angel replied, his lust-filled eyes focused on Lindsey’s nude body. Angel gasped as Lindsey pulled the dildo halfway out of his body.

"Fuck yourself on it." Lindsey grinned, delighting when Angel immediately rose his hips and lowered his body back onto the dildo.

Angel groaned as he was filled so intimately. Straight away, he pulled himself off the dildo, leaving the tip inside him, before pushing himself back down, screaming in pleasure as he did.

Lindsey was unbelievably hard as he watched his slave fuck himself on the dildo. Now, he decided, was the time. "Keep fucking yourself. If I don’t hear your screams, you’ll be wearing that and a cock ring to your date tonight." Lindsey smiled as Angel’s screams rose several decibels. Climbing off the bed, Lindsey quickly opened his chest of drawers, finding the small
box he’d been looking for. "Take the dildo out, and kneel in the centre of the room."

Angel, perplexed by the orders, took the dildo out, placing it neatly on a stool, gracefully slid off the bed, and knelt in the centre of the room.

Lindsey stood in front of Angel, taking a step back when he realised his cock was hitting Angel in the face, not that either man minded, but this wasn’t about sex. Holding out the box, but not opening it, Lindsey began to speak. "I pictured this moment a million times, and now it’s finally
happening."

Angel was deeply confused, but managed to keep his face straight, his eyes always downcast.

Lindsey continued, opening the box to reveal a beautiful silver collar, with an intricate design decorating the edges. "Look."

Angel did, unable to stop the gasp passing his lips. In the BDSM world, this was the equivalent to marriage.

Lindsey spoke again, trying to keep his voice in check. "Angel, do you accept my show of love? Do you vow to spend the rest of your eternal life as my honoured slave?"

Angel kept his eyes rooted on the collar, a tear trickling down his cheek. "Yes, Master, I do."

"Do you wish everyone to know that you’re my slave, that you belong to me?" Lindsey brushed away Angel’s tears, smiling as Angel looked up at him.

"Yes, Master, I want everyone to know I belong to you. Only you, Master." Angel couldn’t believe this was happening, only having dreamt of this moment.

Lindsey picked up the collar, throwing the box to the side. "Then read the inscription, and forever be mine."

Angel read the inscription quietly, noticing that unlike most collars, it was on the outside, for everyone to see. "Property of Lindsey McDonald." Angel bared his neck, tears falling rapidly as his Master fastened the collar around his neck.

Lindsey’s hands ran through Angel’s hair. "Anyone who asks about the collar, you tell them what it means."

Angel looked shocked at the suggestion that he wouldn’t do precisely that. "Of course, Master."

Lindsey kissed away the tears, placing a kiss on Angel’s lips for every tear he kissed away. "I love you, now get on that bed."

Angel smiled, doing as he was told, lying on his back, spreading his legs. Lindsey jumped onto the bed, stroking Angel’s bare legs. "You’re so beautiful, baby, and you’re all mine."

"Yes, Master…all yours." Angel hissed as Lindsey’s hand found his incredibly hard cock, stroking it slowly.

"Don’t cum." Lindsey ordered, as he felt Angel’s orgasm rise. Angel didn’t, determined to please his Master. "Open yourself up for me."

Angel’s hands pulled his cheeks apart, opening his already stretched hole for Lindsey’s use. Lindsey lined up his cock, and buried himself in his slave to the root in one quick thrust. Neither man was sure who was screaming loudest; neither man cared as they became one, Lindsey thrusting harder and harder into his slave, Angel thrusting his body back onto his Master’s cock, forgetting about his own pleasure. All that mattered was making Master happy.

Lindsey felt this orgasm coming, making him thrust harder. Watching Angel’s face, which was the picture of complete happiness, Lindsey began to stroke Angel’s cock, watching Angel concentrate on not only making him happy, but not cumming. "You can cum." Lindsey whispered seductively, stroking Angel’s cock one last time, watching ropey streams of cum shooting out of his slave’s penis. The erotic sight, and Angel’s muscles clamping around his own cock, made Lindsey’s orgasm rush through him, flooding Angel’s ass with his seed. Content, Lindsey fell on top of Angel, his cock softening inside him.

"You were great, baby." Lindsey kissed Angel’s flushed face.

Angel shook his face, returning the kiss with interest. "It was all you, Master."

Both men lay spent, neither wanting to move. "I want you home by 11 tonight."

Angel kissed Lindsey’s forehead, desperate to taste more of this beautiful man who had claimed him. "Yes Master."

~~~~

Connor made it to the cinema in record time, finding Angel already there, waiting outside for him.

"Hey." Connor greeted his father.

"Hey, I didn’t think you were coming." Angel replied, obviously happy.

Connor shifted nervously on the balls of his feet. "Yeah, sorry. Wes was helping with something."

Angel rose an eyebrow. "Is this something I want to hear about my son doing?"

Connor hit Angel’s arm playfully. "No, something else. Not all of us have dirty minds."

Angel laughed along with his son. "Like I’m the only one with his mind in the gutter."

Connor walked into the cinema, alongside Angel, both still laughing quietly. "So what do you want to see?"

"Um…I don’t really know what’s showing. And even if I did it wouldn’t make much of a difference." Angel shrugged nervously.

"You need to live in the world a little. Doesn’t hurt to just go out and live." Connor walked besides his father, hoping he wasn’t being too critical.

Angel nodded, glancing at Connor. "Yeah, Lindsey’s been saying the same thing for a while."

Seeing posters advertising the movies, Connor pointed at one with a sexy guy on it. "Can we see that?"

"Spiderman? Sure." Angel smiled as Connor bounded towards the confectionary stand, pulling out his wallet. "Lindsey insisted he paid for tonight."

"Remind me to thank him." Connor mumbled around a mouthful of popcorn.

A thought struck Angel. "What time does the movie finish?" Angel asked the bored looking man who was currently checking his ticket.

"Nine Thirty." The bored man handed Angel back his ticket, and took Connor’s.

"What’s so important about the time?" Connor asked, glancing at Angel before taking his ticket back.

Angel walked on, finding the right door. "I’ve got to be back by 11."

Connor let out a small laugh. "You’ve got a curfew?"

Angel turned to face his son, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. "You don’t?"

Connor abruptly stopped laughing. "Mine’s not to midnight."

Angel laughed loudly. "Don’t mess with me, little man." Angel teased, ruffling his son’s hair, who immediately tried to straighten it again.

"You’re lucky I want to see the movie with the hot guy, old man." Connor breezed past Angel, running towards the front row of seats. This movie had been showing for weeks, so there were only five other people in the theatre, all of them sitting several rows back.

Angel sat next to Connor, starting a popcorn fight once the trailers started. Angel cursed himself when a piece of popcorn hit Connor in the eye. "Shit, I’m so sorry. Are you ok?"

Connor nodded, rubbing his eye. "I’m ok."

Angel moved Connor’s hand, examining the eye for himself. "It looks ok, just a little red. I’m sorry."

Connor smiled, genuinely touched by the concern. "I’m ok, really." To show that everything was ok between them, Connor rested his head on Angel’s shoulder as the movie started.

Watching Tobey Maguire swing from building to building, Connor grinned. "Damn, that guy can top me any time he wants." He murmured, not thinking that Angel could hear him.

"Damn right." Angel muttered in reply, laughing at the shocked look on Connor’s face, as the young man turned to look at him. "Just because I’m your dad, doesn’t mean I don’t notice people in that way."

"You don’t have to do it in front of me though!" Connor grinned, obviously teasing.

"I could say the same about you!" Angel shared his son’s grin, jabbing him in the ribs.

Connor laughed quietly, once again resting his head on Angel’s shoulder. "You going to tell what that collar’s for?"

Angel smiled, touching the collar as if could suddenly disappear if he didn’t. "Lindsey claimed me today." Seeing Connor’s look of confusion, Angel continued. "It’s like marriage. I’m promising to belong to him for the rest of my life." Angel forced himself not to look away from his son as he said the last part, delighting in the look of happiness reflected on Connor’s face.

"Wow, that’s so great. You’re lucky." Connor patted Angel’s thigh, smiling.

"So are you. Wes is a great guy." Angel beamed, knowing he was giving Connor his approval as a father.

Once again, Connor rested his head on Angel’s shoulder, both men returned their attention to the movie.

The movie finished at 10:00.

"That clerk said the movie would be over half a hour earlier." Angel complained, fishing for his cell phone.

Connor frowned. "Why does it matter? You’ve got enough time to get home."

Angel shrugged nervously. "I want to take you home first."

Connor put his hand on Angel’s chest, stopping his father in his tracks. "You’ll be late, you’ll get in trouble."

Angel held up his cell phone. "I’m going to ask for permission first." Connor gave it thought, and walked ahead at his father’s side. Dialling his home phone number, the line was picked up in two rings.

Hello?

"Master, it’s Angel."

Angel, you’ve only got one hour to get home, or I’m gonna fuck you in front of Spike.

Angel blushed, and Connor smirked, guessing what Angel was listening to was of the sexual nature. "Yes, Master. I’m calling to ask permission to take Connor home. It’ll mean I’ll be half an hour at the least, Master."

Lindsey took a few seconds to reply. If you’re not home by midnight, Spike will do more than watch.

Angel audibly gulped. "Please, Master…"

From now on, and this goes for Connor and Spike too, you treat all Masters as if they were me. You call them Sir, you call me Master. That’s the only difference. Seriously pissed off, Lindsey hung up.

"Everything ok?" Concern was obviously evident in Connor’s voice.

Angel nodded, trying hard not to let the tears form. "Yeah, everything’s ok. I better be taking you home."

Connor smiled comfortingly, wrapping his arm around Angel’s waist. "Ok, Dad."

Angel froze. "You called me Dad."

Connor laughed softly. "Well, I’d call you Daddy, but Wes has kinda ruined that for me."

Angel shared Connor’s laughing. "I really didn’t need that image."

Connor punched Angel’s arm lightly. "Well, get used to it. You’re my Dad, and Wes is a huge part of my life. I want to share that part of my life with you. Y’know, without it being icky."

Angel enveloped Connor in a tight bear hug. "You’re a good boy, Connor. I love you."

Startled, but in a very good way, Connor returned the sentiment. "I love you too, but just so you know, Daddy isn’t the only think Wes ruined for me."

~~~~

Connor unlocked the door to the apartment he shared with Wes, ushering Angel in.

"Connor, you’re home early." Wes entered the room, a pile of books in his hands.

Connor kneeled where he was standing. Angel blinked, then realised he should do the same, kneeling beside his son.

"Yes, Master. Angel wanted to walk me home, and he has to be home before I did, Master." Connor explained, his eyes downcast.

Wes dropped the pile of books on the couch, unwilling to let Angel know about Connor’s inability to read and write. "Connor, I’d like some beans on toast."

"Yes, Master." Connor smiled, jumping up and moving quickly to the kitchen. Just before he left the room, Connor stopped. "Bye, Dad."

Both Wes and Angel smiled, marvelling in how far Connor had come in the months he had been back in this dimension. Angel was the first to speak.

"Sir, can I have permission to take Connor out again? Next week maybe?" Angel’s eyes were rooted on the floor.

Wes nodded. "You may." Startling Angel, Wes pushed Angel’s head to the side gently, getting a better look at the collar adorning the vampire’s neck. "Property of Lindsey McDonald."

Angel smiled, his head hung in submission. "Yes, Sir. Lindsey owns me completely Sir."

"Tell me, why aren’t you with him now?" Wes paced in front of Angel, who was silently delighting in having the former of Scourge of Europe kneeling before him. If only those stuck up Watcher’s could see him now.

Angel frowned in confusion. "Sir, I wanted to--"

Wesley tsked in disgust. "So? All your wants and needs are nothing compared to what your Master wants and needs. And, for fucks sake, he claimed you today, didn’t he? You should be next to Lindsey, serving his every whim. Connor would have understood that today was a special day."

Angel didn’t bother to stop the tears from falling. "I…I didn’t think…please, can I have permission to leave?"

"Go, and if you do something like this to Lindsey again, your time with Connor will be severely limited."

~~~~

Angel made it home without getting into a car crash. Immediately sensing Lindsey in the garden, Angel ran through his house, using vampire speed to get to the garden. Once seeing Lindsey sitting on a bench at the back of the garden, Angel knelt in front of his Master, crying immodestly. "Master, please, I’m so sorry. I just wanted to spend some time with Connor, I didn’t think. Please, forgive me."

Lindsey looked at Angel with cold eyes. "Do you know what you did today?"

Angel looked up at Lindsey, through tear streaked eyes. "I didn’t put you before myself, Master. I deserve to be punished in any way you want."

Lindsey ignored Angel’s pleas. "You promised to be mine, to EXIST because I want you to. I understand that you want to get to know your son, you know I think Connor is a great boy. What I don’t understand is how you could disregard what is, for all intents and purposes, our wedding day. I let you go to the cinema believing that you would spend time with your son, and come home at least an hour before your curfew."

Angel cried as the full force of what he had slammed into him. "Please, Master. I’ll do anything to make this right. Just tell me what I have to do."

A thought occurred to Lindsey, one that would reassure him of Angel’s love. "Are you hard?"

Thrown by the sudden change of conversation, Angel nodded. "Of…of course, Master. I only have to see you…smell you…THINK of you, and I get hard, Master."

Lindsey nodded slowly. "Show me."

Without any hesitation, Angel ripped his jeans from his body using his vampire strength, exposing his fully erect penis, pointing upwards. Knowing he’d be punished, Angel looked up from the ground, and looked at Lindsey, cursing himself when he saw tears rolling down his Master’s cheeks. Not worried that he hadn’t been given permission to move, Angel cupped his Master’s head in his hands, kissing away the tears, apologising for his actions with every kiss.

"You know you’re going to be punished, and not just a spanking or something else you’ll get off from. A real honest-to-God punishment. You didn’t just piss me off, you hurt me." Lindsey looked Angel in the eye, seeing the shame and remorse evident in them. "I’ve been talking to Xander, so until I say otherwise, you’ll cook, clean, do everything you do for me that isn’t sexual, for Xander and Spike. You’ll do the same for Wesley and Connor when they’re here, and at work. You’ll be wearing a cock ring too."

Angel breathed a sigh of relief. He might not have been forgiven yet, but this was definitely pointing the way.

Lindsey continued, brushing Angel’s hair out of his eyes. "You’ll be naked all the time, in front of everyone. If Connor’s around, you’ll wear a pair of shorts. You’ll drink your blood from a bowl that you’ll find at the end of my bed, which is where you’ll sleep too."

Angel nodded, taking in the severity of his punishment. "Yes, Master. Is there anything else, Master?"

"I want you to understand that when I’m fucking you, it’s because I want some release, not because you’re forgiven. I’ll tell you when you’re forgiven, if and when it happens." Lindsey tried to keep his voice void of emotion, but failed miserably.

A sickening thought popped into Angel’s head. "Master, please…tell me, do you still love me?"

"I do, of course I do. Wouldn’t bother punishing you if I didn’t." Lindsey’s fingers intertwined with Angel’s.

"I’m sorry." Angel whispered, knowing that it was nowhere near enough to repay for the pain he had caused his Master.

Lindsey smiled sadly. "I know you are, I know you didn’t mean to do this. If I thought you did, I would’ve thrown you out." Lindsey caressed Angel’s hair, grateful he had told Angel not to use hair gel. "Your punishment starts now. Get inside, and get out of those clothes."

Angel nodded, and made his way inside. Lindsey stayed on the bench, watching his slave walk away. Too many times he had thought today that his pride would force him to disown Angel. Grateful beyond words that it hadn’t come to that, Lindsey sighed in relief.

(5)

Spike sat between Xander’s legs, both watching TV. "Spike?"

"Hmm?"

Xander’s fingers brushed through Spike’s hair. "Do you…like this? Submitting to me?"

Without any hesitation, Spike turned, and kissed Xander forcefully. "I love it."

Xander grinned, gesturing for Spike to sit on his lap. Spike did so, feeling Xander’s erection as he did. "Then I want to go all the way. I want you to be my slave."

Spike blinked, Xander’s announcement taking him by surprise. "R…really?"

Xander nodded, his nerves on edge. "Yeah. I admit, I had a few nightmares and stuff about your soul, but I’m doing my best to put that behind me." Spike looked away. "Hey, look at me." Spike kept his eyes rooted on his hands. Xander cupped his chin, making Spike look him in the eye. "I don’t blame you. You’re not the same person as the soul. I think we have a real chance of being happy, don’t you?"

Spike smiled, stroking Xander’s hands. "I do too…Master."

Xander wrapped his arms around Spike, dragging Spike’s head onto his chest. "Good boy."

The affectionate term made Spike smile, making Spike bury his head against Xander’s chest, trying to feel more of his new found Master.

Upstairs, Lindsey was taking a shower. Angel was on his knees, cleaning his Master. Lindsey hasn’t spoken to Angel since last night in the garden, other than to issue orders. Angel’s body ached from sleeping on the hard floor all night, a leash tying him to the bed like a dog. Any other time that would have turned him to no end, but now it just reminded him of much he had screwed up.

"Get me off." Lindsey ordered, Angel immediately knowing his Master didn’t care how he got off, as long as he did soon. Angel fisted Lindsey’s cock, licking the sensitive head as he did. His strokes getting faster, Angel’s cock grew impossibly hard, but his own release was equally impossible, thanks to the cock ring he was forced to wear.

"Open your mouth." Lindsey looked down at Angel through scrunched up eyes, wonderful feelings rushing through his body. Angel opened his mouth, waiting for his Master to fill it with his cum. Lindsey yelled in pleasure as Angel masturbated him to orgasm, his cum shooting into Angel’s mouth and on his face.

Recovering from his orgasm, Lindsey left Angel in the shower without saying a word to his slave. Ignoring the twinge of guilt and sadness, Angel followed his Master, grabbing a towel. Wordlessly, Angel began patting Lindsey dry. The time was spent in awkward silence, Lindsey contemplating if he was taking the punishment too far, and Angel wondering if there was another way to apologise he hadn’t thought of yet. "Go get Wes’ and Connor’s room ready. They’ll be here in an hour."

Angel nodded, kissing the nearest part of his Master, his inner thigh, in a show of respect, and left the room.

Minutes later, Angel was making the bed in one of the spare rooms, trying hard not to think about what would be happening on that very bed.

His punishment had been in effect since last night, but it was already taking its toll on Angel. Not just physically, as his exposed penis indicated, but emotionally too. Lindsey only touched him when he wanted to get off. Xander was sympathetic, Spike, on the other hand, was taking full advantage that Angel was forced to do whatever he wanted. That, he could deal with. The way Lindsey looked at him, he couldn’t. Letting the tears fall, Angel collapsed onto the bed, sobbing his heart out.

"I’m sorry…so sorry."

"Angel?" Xander walked into the room, his concern evident on his face.

Surprised he hadn’t felt Xander enter the room, Angel stood, blinking the tears away. "Sir...can I…is there something you want?" Angel kept his eyes rooted on his toes.

Xander smiled, gesturing for Angel to sit on the bed, doing the same. "He loves you, you know that."

Angel shrugged, sniffling. "You didn’t see him earlier…the way he looks at me, the way he tries not to touch me."

Xander rested his hand on Angel’s shoulder. "I won’t pull my punches here, ok? You hurt him. Badly. You say that you want to be his, but he doesn’t believe that. I believe you do, so does Spike. You need to make it perfectly clear to Lindsey that you want his ownership."

Angel was quiet for a few minutes, sobbing quietly, until an idea formed. "Sir, I have an idea, but I’ll need your help."

Xander nodded instantly. "Anyway I can help."

~~~~

Lindsey greeted Connor and Wes into his home, leading them into the living room. Once he saw Spike sitting half naked on the couch, Connor stood behind Wes, not trusting the vampire for what he had done to Xander.

"Connor, it’s ok. He won’t hurt you." Wes reassured Connor, who accepted what his Master said, holding onto his hand. That action conveyed Connor’s unease around Spike to Wes, who filed it away for future use. "Connor, why don’t you go make yourself something to eat?"

Connor nodded, and headed for the kitchen, once Lindsey pointed out where exactly it was.

"How are you doing?" Wes asked, as Lindsey began to walk into the spacious dining room.

Lindsey answered honestly, knowing Wes would know if he didn’t. "I’ve been better."

Wes sighed, sitting at the large dining table. "I don’t suppose that would be hard. For what it’s worth, I don’t believe Angel meant it."

Lindsey sat next to Wes. "I know he didn’t, but if he didn’t want to be with me on the day I gave him his collar, then what’s the point?"

Wes’ hand rested upon Lindsey’s. "The point is Angel loves you, and you love him. Connor told me he had asked Angel about the collar yesterday. Apparently, when he was describing what the collar meant, Angel looked so happy and content."

Lindsey smiled. "Your Connor really is something, y’know."

Wes chuckled. "He really is."

Lindsey was about to reply, when the dining room doors were flung open, Xander, Connor, Spike and Angel making their way in. Angel moved quickly, getting down on bended knee in front of his Master.

"Angel, whatever this is, I don’t--"

Xander interrupted. "You’ll want to hear this."

Lindsey nodded at Angel, silently giving him permission to continue.

Angel pulled a small box from his jeans pocket, snapping it open to reveal a small ring, a simple band of gold. "I want to tell you how much I love you, how much I love you owning me. Long after you’re gone, you’ll still own me, and I’ll still love you. I accept that I’m yours to do with whatever you please. I make this vow in front of my friends and family."

Lindsey sat in awe, watching Angel with intense scrutiny, his heart jumping as Angel’s words sunk in. "You want to actually get married?"

Angel nodded, nervous as hell, his chest tightening at the thought of belonging to Lindsey. "Obviously, it can’t be an actual wedding, but I thought we could get up in front of our friends and um…show how much we love each other."

Lindsey couldn’t help himself, he threw himself at Angel, smothering his face in kisses. "I love you."

Angel laughed. "I love you too, Master. So, it’s a yes?"

Lindsey nodded, his face lighting up. "It’s a hell yeah."

Connor began clapping and whooping, making the others do the same. "Hey, um, since we’re sharing happy news, we’ve got some too." Xander spoke up, his hand intertwined with Spike’s. "Spike’s agreed to be my slave."

Everyone offered their congratulations, making their way back to the living room. Everyone except Lindsey and Angel.

"You amaze me, you know that?" Lindsey smiled, stroking Angel’s cheek, who smiled back.

"I love you, and I wanted everyone to know that, Master." Angel blushed, still embarrassed about talking about his feelings, even with Lindsey.

"You’ll keep the cock ring on until tonight. I’ve got a surprise for you." Lindsey wiggled his eyebrows, making Angel laugh.

"Yes, Master."

Lindsey played with the ring, the simple action making him grin.

Angel ran his fingers over the ring. "It has an inscription, Master. On the inside."

Immediately, Lindsey found it. "Lindsey McDonald, Owner of Angel. I love it." Lindsey cupped Angel’s face in his hands, pulling his slave in for a deep, passionate kiss.

Angel allowed his mouth to be dominated, giving into the sensation of his Master plundering his mouth.

"Next Saturday, ok? We’ll get married next Saturday." Lindsey’s hand found Angel’s denim clad erection, rubbing it roughly.

Angel rested his hand on Lindsey’s thigh, breathing in his Master’s scent. "I’d marry you anytime, Master."

Quickly kissing Angel one more time, Lindsey took his slave by the hand and led him back out into the living room, where everyone else was sitting. Lindsey sat in between Wes and Xander on the couch, Angel sitting in front of his Master on the floor, between Connor and Spike.

"We’re getting married next Saturday." Lindsey announced, knowing full well four sets of eyes were watching him, waiting for that very announcement.

Wes and Xander congratulated Lindsey, while Connor threw his arms around Angel.

"Congratulations." Connor whispered into Angel’s ear. "You’re very lucky."

Angel smiled at his son, holding his hand. "Thank you."

Both Lindsey and Wes watched the exchange, smiling at each other. "Awww, they’re so cute." Both men teased, laughing as Angel and Connor broke their hand holding, smiling at each other.

Spike and Xander watched with amusement. Xander leaned down, whispering into Spike’s ear. "Go upstairs, and strip."

Spike’s eyes boggled, the command taking him by surprise. "Yes, Master." Spike stood, and made his way upstairs. To his surprise, ever since he had lost his soul, Spike’s demon was quiet. Normally, it would be raging inside every moment of every day, especially since he had gotten the chip. Maybe this meant his demon was weak, being content to submit to a human, but, dammit, he was happy and he was going to make Xander feel the same.

Finding the room he shared with Xander, Spike began to pull his clothes off frantically, throwing them into a corner.

Spike was pulling off his jeans as he sensed Xander coming up the stairs. Finally naked, Spike jumped onto the bed, a wicked grin spread across his face.

Xander walked into the room, smiling as he saw Spike lying naked on the bed, his cock pointing to the ceiling. "My beautiful boy, come undress me."

Spike jumped off the bed, his hands travelling over Xander’s chest, before helping him out of his sweater, to reveal a perfectly chiselled chest. Kissing Xander’s chest, Spike unbuckled Xander’s jeans, letting them fall to the ground. The blond vampire found Xander’s belly button, swirling his
tongue inside, making Xander gasp.

Xander stood in his boxers, glancing down at Spike with lust filled eyes. "Take off my boxers."

Spike grinned, obeying happily. Xander’s cock bounced out of its confines, hitting Spike on the cheek. Xander’s hands found their way to Spike’s hair, running his fingers through his bleached hair.

"Kiss it." Xander commanded, tugging Spike’s hair gently. Spike trailed kisses from the base of Xander’s cock to the head, slipping his tongue into Xander’s slit as he did. "Do you have lube?"

Spike cursed. "Damn, I forgot. Sorry, Master."

"Go ask Lindsey if we can borrow some." Xander smiled as Spike jumped up, and ran out of the room, stark naked.

Spike found Lindsey in the kitchen, his pants around his ankles, his cock thrusting in and out of Angel’s mouth. Spike frowned as his cock twitched; Angel shouldn’t have that kind of control over him, not anymore.

"What do you want, Spike? I’m fucking busy." Lindsey growled, as his cock drove back into Angel’s mouth, the vampire making various sounds of happiness.

"Some…some lube." Spike stuttered, cursing himself for doing so.

"In…our room, top drawer." Lindsey grunted, fisting Angel’s hair, causing the vampire the small amount of pain he loved so much.

Spike ran out of the room, the picture of Angel having his mouth fucked forever branded in his mind. Making his way back upstairs, Spike found Lindsey’s room, quickly pulling open the top drawer and finding the lube straight away.

Spike entered the room he shared with Xander, finding his Master lying on the bed, jacking his cock slowly.

"I got bored." Xander shrugged his shoulders, smiling wickedly. "Come lie on the bed."

Using his vampire abilities, Spike jumped from his position by the door and landed on the bed, next to Xander, on his back. Xander growled, turning over, lying on top of Spike. "Who are you?"

Spike answered without hesitation. "Yours."

Xander’s fingers found Spike’s nipples, twisting them painfully, smiling cruelly. Of course, it only turned Spike even more. "Who are you?"

Spike racked his brains, trying to think of the right answer. Then he remembered something he had Angel say to Lindsey. "Spike, slave of Xander?"

Xander smiled, kissing his slave. "Good boy, now prepare yourself." Spike spread the lube onto his hand, his fingers disappearing into his body.

"Xander…" Spike moaned as he stretched himself.

Xander’s cock rested between Spike’s thighs, ready to enter the cold body beneath him. "Stop."

Spike stopped, his fingers popping out of his tight hole.

Xander smiled lovingly down at Spike. "Ready?" Spike nodded in reply, not trusting himself to speak. Xander slowly began to enter Spike’s body, his tightness clamping around the head of his cock. Ever so slowly, Xander pushed his penis into Spike’s tight hole until his balls slapped against his ass, then pulled back out, leaving only his cock head inside his slave.

Spike’s chest tightened as he waited for an eternal moment for Xander to push back inside him, to make love to him. Spike screamed as Xander pushed back inside him, hard and fast, finding that sweet spot that made stars dancing in front of his eyes.

More confident now he had made Spike scream with pleasure, Xander slammed in and out of Spike’s slick passage, the pleasure beginning to overwhelm him. "Spike! Fuck, that’s it…touch yourself…jerk off with me fucking you…making you mine."

Spike’s hand clamped around his own cock, jerking himself frantically, watching Xander’s face intensely, the way his brow creased as he slammed back into Spike’s body, the way he breathed when he buried deep inside. "Shit...Xan…Master…so sexy…your, all yours…"

Xander panted, thrusting into Spike with brutal accuracy, hitting his slave’s prostate every single time. "Cum for me."

Spike looked into Xander’s eyes, surprised by what he saw there, not love, but something very close to it. His hand working overtime, Spike came, spilling his seed onto Xander’s chest.

"Fuck, Spike…that’s it, you’re mine…all mine." Xander’s cum flooded Spike’s slick channel mixing with the tiny amount of blood that had come from Xander’s furious fucking. Xander let his body fall on top of Spike, laughing as the vampire made an exaggerated groan.

"Do you really mean it?" Spike asked, biting his lip with nervousness.

Xander smiled cruelly. "Mean what?"

"You know damn well what! Do you really want me to be your slave?" Spike’s eyes darted around, looking anywhere but at Xander.

Xander kissed Spike passionately, plundering the dark cavern of Spike’s mouth. "You’re my slave, and I want everyone to know."

Spike returned the kiss, his cock growing hard again. "Yours, and I kinda think everyone knows already."

Xander wriggled his hips, his cock moving about inside Spike. "Maybe I should fuck you downstairs, in front of everyone."

Spike smirked, laughing. "Have you seen this house? They’re not exactly conservative."

Xander joined in the laughing. "Yeah, I’ve got a feeling it’ll get worse once Connor leaves."

Spike lifted his hips, the head of his cock trailing along Xander’s belly. "I hope so."

Xander laughed quietly. "Are you being naughty? Trying to get off without permission?"

Spike licked his lips, his eyes sparkling. "Maybe I should be punished."

"Maybe I should get Angel to spank you." Xander said, trying to keep a straight face.

Spike’s face fell. "I was kinda hoping you’d do it." Small wiggle of his hips to show much he wanted it.

Xander laughed again. "Maybe I should chain you to the bed, leave you here for days."

That made the smile return to Spike’s face. "I’d be here only for your pleasure…I like it."

Xander climbed off the bed, grinning madly. "Stay there." Xander ran out of the room. A minute later he was back, chains in hand. "Spread yourself."

Spike laughed, obeying the order immediately. His cock twitched as Xander snapped the chains around his legs, and attached them to the bed poles. Xander moved up Spike’s body, sitting on his chest as he chained Spike’s hands to the bed. "There…you’re not moving until the night before the wedding."

Spike’s eyes widened. "A week? A whole week?"

Xander smirked. "Not a week, six days." Xander stroked Spike’s chest, finding his nipples. "I love this…you’re all mine…I can fuck you as much as I want, and you can’t move."

Spike relaxed, knowing Xander’s words were meant as reassurance. "Your personal whore." Spike said, with a hint of laughter, letting Xander know he hadn’t meant the words in a bitter way.

Xander shook his head adamantly. "My personal slave, my beautiful slave." Spike looked up at Xander, making eye contact.

"Yours."

~~~~

Later that day, just after sunset, Angel lay on the bench at the back of the garden, a sleepy Connor in his arms.

"Can’t believe you’re getting married." Connor smiled, burying his head against Angel’s chest.

Angel smiled to himself. "Yeah, I can’t believe it either."

Connor smiled sleepily, his hand resting on Angel’s arm.

Angel continued. "We’re trying to make it as traditional as possible, obviously with the Master/slave stuff too. So I was wondering, if you want, would you give me away?"

Connor sat up, looking his father in the eye, a look of wonder on his face. "You want me to…wait, isn’t the bride usually given away?"

Angel shrugged, laughing. "Yeah, but it makes sense for me to do that. It’s symbolic, my family, you, giving me to Lindsey."

Connor smiled shyly, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I’d love to."

Angel kissed Connor on the forehead, feeling as if his dead heart could do somersaults. "Gotta go, Lindsey’s calling me."

Connor frowned. "I don’t hear…oh, vamp hearing. Handy."

Angel stopped, grabbing hold of Connor’s hand. "Thank you."

Connor shrugged, smiling. "You’re family."

Angel smiled back, pretty sure his heart had not only done a somersault, but could compete in the Olympic games. Knowing Lindsey didn’t like to repeat himself, Angel ran back into the house.

"What’s got you looking so happy?" Lindsey asked, as he poured himself a mug of coffee.

"Connor agreed to give me away, Master." Angel bounced on the balls of his bare feet, obviously ecstatic.

"That’s great, baby. Go to the living room, I think Xander wants to talk to you."

"Yes, Master." Angel walked away, stopping as Lindsey grabbed his arm.

"I’ve got to make a new rule. You never leave a room without giving me some sugar." Lindsey grinned, before cupping Angel’s hand with his hands, devouring in a deep, loving kiss.

"I love that rule, Master." Angel grinned, as his hands rested on Lindsey’s shoulders.

"Go talk to Xander, then get upstairs. It’s time for your surprise." Lindsey grinned, before Angel kissed him on the neck, before making his way to the living room.

Angel kneeled in front of Xander, who was sitting on the couch. "You wanted to talk to me, Sir?"

Xander patted the couch, a gesture for Angel to sit beside him. "Yeah, I want to know what kind of history you have with Spike. Did you guys ever…fuck?"

Angel nodded, his eyes downcast. "Yeah, we did. It was part of the Sire and Childe relationship, Sir."

Xander nodded, his suspicions confirmed. "That’s what I thought. Ok, you can go."

Angel nodded before leaving, running upstairs to wait for his surprise. Entering his Master’s room, he found Lindsey lying on the bed, completely naked, his legs spread. "Master?"

Lindsey smiled at Angel’s confused expression. "Strip."

Angel did, naked in seconds.

"On the bed, kneel between my legs." Lindsey commanded, his cock twitching as Angel did so. "You’re going to make love to me, like I’ve done to you for the last two years."

Angel’s unneeded breath caught. For two years he’d happily been the bottom, never being allowed to feel his cock slide into his Master’s body. "Master…I don’t know what to say…thank you."

Lindsey shrugged, smiling. "I should’ve done this a long time ago. I thought being the bottom during sex meant being the submissive, but I had a talk with Xander. He said you fucked him a few times, and it was nothing short of wonderful."

Angel blushed, imagining the conversation that had taken place between his Master and his ex. "Yes Master, it was."

Lindsey handed Angel a tube of lube. "Prepare me."

Just the thought of being inside his Master had Angel’s cock weeping. With a shaky hand, Angel took the lube, and spread a generous amount over his fingers. One finger worked its way past Lindsey’s anal ring, his muscles clamping around the digit.

Lindsey bucked under Angel’s touch. "Angel…more now!"

Angel added another finger under his Master’s instruction, scissoring his fingers, stretching Lindsey’s body. Angel ignored his leaking cock, focusing on his Master’s pleasure.

"Angel! Baby…now! Fuck me now!" Lindsey’s cock jutted out proudly, his eyes dilating with desire, groaning as Angel’s fingers left his body.

Angel fisted his cock, holding it at the entrance to Lindsey’s body. "Master…can I?"

Lindsey nodded frantically, his voice caught in lust. "Now…in me now."

Determined to make Lindsey happy, Angel obeyed. Pushing slowly into his Master, Lindsey’s body clamping around his cock in an almost painful grip. "Master…fuck, Master…so good…"

Lindsey winced, tendrils of pain shooting through him. "Angel…stop."

Angel stopped immediately, not even half of his length inside Lindsey. "Master, I’m so sorry…please forgive me."

Lindsey shook his head, taking deep breaths. "Not your fault…just need to get used to it."

Angel stroked Lindsey’s legs, attempting to reassure his Master. "Want me to…get out?"

Lindsey shook his head again. "No! I’m ok…make love to me."

"Ok, but only if you’re sure. I don’t want to hurt you." Angel whispered, as if saying it loudly would somehow cause the pain he was trying to prevent.

Lindsey smiled, the loving concern pouring off Angel in waves. "I promise I’m ok, now fuck me dammit."

Angel laughed softly, Lindsey’s joking tone alleviating his concerns. Ever so slowly, Angel pushed the rest of his length into his Master, his short and curlies brushing Lindsey’s ass. "Ok?" The only word Angel could manage to speak, his brain melting as he touched his Master in the most intimate way.

"Very…ok…fuck me!" Lindsey wiggled his hips to emphasise his order, panting heavily.

Angel obeyed, his chest tightening as the fact that he was inside his Master kept hitting with as much force as the first time, withdrawing slowly from Lindsey’s body, before sliding back with more ease. Lindsey gasped as Angel lightly touched that sweet spot, fisting the covers to stop himself from furiously jacking his cock.

"Fucking hell…do that again!" Lindsey yelled, his face flushed. He couldn’t believe he had denied this pleasure for two years, stupidly thinking that he’d be relinquishing his Master status over Angel.

More confident now, Angel aimed every thrust to his Master’s prostate, smiling as his Lindsey screamed in pleasure. "Master…please, I’m gonna--"

"No! Don’t cum!" Lindsey ordered, his voice filled with lust.

Taking deep breaths, Angel focused on not cumming, worried that if he did he wouldn’t be allowed to make love to Lindsey again.

Lindsey held out his hand out, a gesture for Angel to kiss him. Angel leaned his head closer, still plunging into his Master. Lindsey kissed Angel, his tongue dominating Angel’s mouth. "Touch me, make me cum." Lindsey ordered in a soft, small voice only a vampire could have heard.

His face still inches from Lindsey’s, Angel wrapped his hand around his Master’s hard cock, stroking it eagerly, still thrusting into Lindsey’s hot tight body.

"Shit, Angel…so good." Lindsey arched off the bed, his cock spewing his cum over Angel’s hand. "Cum."

The single word made Angel do exactly that, roaring his release into his Master. "Love you, Master." Angel removed himself from Lindsey’s body, and lay next to his Master.

"Love you too, Angel." Lindsey rested his head on Angel’s chest, smiling as Angel’s muscular arms surrounded him.

Lindsey was about to fall asleep when the room was plunged into darkness. Seconds later the door was kicked open, ten men dressed in black, holding tranquilliser guns and aiming that at both men. One man fired, hitting Angel in the neck before he had a chance to defend Lindsey or himself. Another shot, and Lindsey was out for the count.

"Both targets have been taken care of."

"Our orders are to take the vampire, they have no need for McDonald."

The leader’s radio began to crackle. "Sir, we have the Watcher and the young man from the Hellmouth."

"Move out, move out!"

 

(6)

 

"Someone fucking unchain me!" It had been an hour since masked men had taken Xander away for him. Spike wasn’t even sure if there was anyone left in the house. Lindsey staggered into Spike’s room, supported by a bruised Connor, who was doing his best to hold back his tears.

"Unchain him." Lindsey ordered Connor, sitting down on the bed, the effects of the tranquilliser gun wearing off. Wordlessly, Connor did as he was told, jumping back when Spike leaped off the bed, his true face showing.

"Where are they?! Those fucking bastards! I’ll rip ‘em apart!" Spike howled, picking up the chest of drawers and throwing it across the room.

"Spike! Fucking calm down!" Lindsey shouted, barely hearing himself over the crash the chest of drawers made.

Spike growled in response. "Fuck you, I’ve gotta find Xander."

"Angel and Wes were taken too." Lindsey wrapped his arms around Connor, as the youth sobbed. That piece of news took Spike by surprise, shocking him enough to stop his destructive rage. "Now, both of you kneel."

Connor did so immediately, Spike taking his time, but knelt besides Connor.

Lindsey sighed, putting away his anguish for Angel for the moment. "I don’t know who took them, and I don’t know why, but I will find out. I’ll call Gunn and Cordy, get them on it. But until we get them back, I’ll be your Master. You’ll treat me like you treat Xander and Wes, got it?"

"Yes, Master." Connor replied, giving Lindsey a small smile.

"Yes, Master." Spike mocked Connor, obviously pissed off.

Lindsey’s fist struck out, catching Spike on the chin. "If you don’t fucking think I won’t spank the life out of you, you’re wrong. And I promise, you won’t enjoy it."

Spike growled, before calming himself, knowing that they’d never find Xander if he went about it his own way. "Sorry."

Lindsey frowned, cupping Spike’s chin, making the vampire look him in the eye. "Sorry what?"

"Sorry, Master."

"Go call Gunn and Cordy, get them here. Their numbers are in the book next to the phone in the living room." Lindsey ordered Spike, smiling as Spike left the room silently. "Connor, sit on my lap."

Connor stood, wrapping his arms around Lindsey, sitting on his lap, burying his head on Lindsey’s chest. "I can’t do this."

Lindsey kissed Connor’s head. "Yes you can, we all can. We’re gonna get Wes back, and we’ll get your dad back, Xander too."

Connor grabbed harder onto Lindsey’s t-shirt. "I need Wes."

"And I need Angel, so we’re gonna find the bastards who took them and make them pay." Lindsey tightened his hold on Connor. "I swear we’ll get them back."

~~~~

Wesley, Xander and Angel had been kept in a cell for hours. The cell was all white, a toilet in the corner and a single bed opposite.

All three had tried pounding on the door, and shouting at the camera mounted on the wall, but no-one had answered. The second Angel was awoken from his drugged state, he had flown into a rage, demanding to see Lindsey. Xander had calmed him down, reassuring him that they’d find a way out of here to get back to their loved ones.

All three men were dressed in the same clothes as when they had been kidnapped, though in Angel’s case that was none. He knew not to be embarrassed; both men had seen him naked on plenty of occasions.

Xander and Wes sat on the bed, while Angel stood to their side. "Angel, if you’ve got any bright ideas, now would be the time to share them."

Angel shrugged, feeling completely helpless. "Only your usual break-your-way-out-when-someone-finally-opens-the-door, Sir."

Xander stood, resting a hand on Angel’s shoulder. "Then we go with what we’ve got."

~~~~

Lilah Morgan sat behind her desk, looking and feeling extremely smug. "Report."

A short balding man dressed in a while lab coat shifted nervously in front of Lilah. "We managed to get samples of blood and semen from the vampire while he was knocked out, and as was suspected the other two are human. They are of no consequence to the final stage. The operation was a complete success."

Lilah nodded, not looking from her computer, already starting the paperwork. "Get started on the next stage."

The small man nodded, and left the room.

Lilah picked up her phone, immediately getting through to Security. "This is Lilah Morgan. Let the test subjects leave, and for god sakes, make it believable."

~~~~

Two security guards entered the cell, both armed with stakes and guns. The taller guard gestured towards Angel. "Remember McDonald? Used to work with Morgan? That’s his bitch."

Angel growled, his demon emerging, and jumped for the man, slamming his head against the doorframe, a sickening crush echoing around the room. The other man raised his stake, prepared to slam it into Angel’s chest, but didn’t get the chance as Angel knocked him out with a punch between the eyes.

Ignoring the bodies, Angel walked out of the door, Xander and Wes cautiously following them.

"We need to get to the sewers. It might be day outside." Wes glanced at the naked Angel, wondering if he should give Angel something to tie over his waist. Taking off his shirt, Wes handed it to Angel, instructing him to tie it around his waist.

Angel gave Wes a small smile. "Thank you, Sir."

They made their way silently to a stairwell, which told them they were on the basement floor. One floor down, and they’d be able to find sewer access.

None of them looked back as sirens began to screech around them.

~~~~

Gunn and Cordy were pacing in the kitchen, as Lindsey sat at the table, explaining the situation.

"So who’s taken them?" Cordelia asked, waving her hands in exasperation as Lindsey shrugged. "How’s Connor taking it? And you?"

Lindsey sighed, his heart tightening as he thought of Angel. "Connor’s taking it hard. So is Spike."

Cordy grunted as Spike was mentioned.

"You guys wait her, I’m gonna check on them." Lindsey left the kitchen, bounding up the stairs to his room, where he had left Connor and Spike, with implicit instructions to kneel at the end of the bed, and not say a word to each other, seeing as they were both unsure of the other.

Lindsey was surprised as he found Connor asleep in Spike’s embrace, both lying on the floor.

Spike looked up at Lindsey, trying to look apologetic. "He was tired…he made me promise I’d wake him if he hear anything."

Lindsey smiled as he sat on the floor next to Spike. "You’re a complicated man."

Spike turned his head, looking at Lindsey with a confused look on his face.

"A soulless vampire willing to submit to a human? Comforting Connor?" Lindsey smiled as Spike realised he’d shown too much.

"Maybe I’m just hoping Xander and Wes’ll let me have a go at his arse." Spike smirked; Lindsey laughed.

"I don’t see Wes going for that."

"Worth a try."

Lindsey wrapped his arms around Spike, the three men lying in silent, thinking and dreaming about their loved ones.

"Master?"

Lindsey’s eyes fluttered open, realising he must have fallen asleep, then realising he must still be asleep as he saw Angel stand before him, a shirt wrapped around his waist. "An…Angel?"

Angel threw himself at Lindsey, smothering the young man in kisses. "It’s me."

Lindsey knew tears were trickling down his cheeks, but for once he didn’t care. "God, baby, I was so scared." Lindsey threw his hands around his slave, enveloping him in a tight hug.

Wes and Xander walked into the room. Wes scooped Connor into his arms, waking the youth.

"Master?" Connor touched Wes’ face in awe, as if he didn’t believe Wes was really there.

Wes smiled, kissing Connor hard. "I’m back."

Spike was already hugging and kissing Xander, both men making their way to their room.

~~~~

Two hours later Lindsey was still pounding into Angel, as if we still didn’t believe Angel was there, back with him.

"Scream my name, that’s it, scream!"

Angel gladly did. "LINDSEY! FUCK, MASTER!"

Lindsey had been inside Angel non-stop for an hour, and had came three times already. Angel’s own cock had been ignored, not a touch by either man. Angel understood he was being punished for leaving Lindsey, even if it was through no fault of his own. Working on making his Master come again, Angel clenched his body around Lindsey’s cock as tightly as he could, rewarded by a rush of Lindsey’s warm seed flooding him.

Lindsey collapsed on top of Angel, not bothering, or wanting, to remove himself from Angel’s body. "You can say goodbye to this house."

Angel frowned, looking Lindsey in the eye. "What? Why?"

Lindsey sighed, wondering why he needed to explain when it was so obvious to him. "Between us, Wes and I have enough money to buy a decent place, somewhere far, far from here. We’re getting away from L.A and Wolfram and Hart."

Angel looked alarmed. "For a holiday, right?"

Lindsey shook his head, knowing how this would effect his slave. "Permanent."

Angel’s face fell. "But…my life is here. My friends. My redemption."

"If the gang want to, they can move with us. I’m sure they want to get away from Wolfram and Hart too. And as for your redemption, I took that into account. We could move to Cleveland."

Angel’s mind reeled. "A hellmouth. But…but…my life is here."

Lindsey found a nipple, and twisted. "You’re going. Wes is telling Connor now."

Angel reminded himself that if Lindsey wanted him to go, he’d go. If he didn’t, he’d never feel Lindsey inside him again, never feel him hurt him like he was hurting now. Not that bad kind of hurting, but the good kind. "Ok, if you want me to, I’ll go."

Lindsey kissed Angel’s cheek, grinning. "I know you’re not happy about it, but you know I have to do this."

~~~~

A short time later Angel, Connor and Spike knelt in the kitchen, side by side, instructed to do so by their Master’s, while they had a private talk in the living room. Spike was the only one naked, Angel and Connor allowed to wear boxers.

"So did Wes talk to you?" Angel asked Connor, glancing at his son.

"Yeah. Cleveland, huh?"

"You ok with that?"

Connor looked at Angel with a look of mild disbelief on his face. "Why wouldn’t I be? Wes wants me to move, I’ll move."

"You didn’t feel like you were giving up your life?"

"Wesley *is* my life."

Those words hit Angel with the force of a ton of bricks. He’d always been more than happy to be the submissive in the relationship, but he’d never grasped the reasoning, the way other slave’s he’d met blindly did whatever their Master wanted. If a Master wanted his slave to bend over in the middle of a high street and take him, then the slave should. A slave had no opinions, just the desire to obey it’s Master. "I never thought of Lindsey like that, I don’t know why. Thanks."

Connor smiled, nudging Angel. "Not a problem."

"I guess this means I’m going back to Sunnydale." Spike finally spoke up.

"Yeah, I guess." Angel replied, sadly. "Just when I was you getting
tolerable."

"Hey I can still kick your arse, peaches."

"Not both of us though." Connor joined in, sticking his tongue out at Spike, who put his hand to his mouth in mock shock.

~~~~

Lindsey and Wes had broken the news of their leaving to Xander, who was taking it well. "We’re gonna stay in touch, right?"

Lindsey and Wes immediately reassured Xander that they would.

"Do you mind if we stay here? Permanently? I don’t think I can go back there…where William…" Xander looked away, willing the tears to disappear.

Lindsey nodded, placing a hand on Xander’s shoulder. "Sure you can. I own the freaking place, someone might as well use it."

Wesley interrupted the moment by calling for Connor, who was kneeling in front of Wes in seconds. "Out of the boxers."

Connor stood, and pulled them off immediately, revealing to the room his tight bubble butt, and erect penis.

Wesley pulled his cock out of his jeans, smirking at Connor. "On your knees, and suck."

Connor fell to his knees and engulfed his Master’s cock. Wes grabbed Connor’s head, restricting the movements of the younger man.

Xander called for Spike, smiling as Spike walked in and knelt in front of him. "Spike, we’re gonna be staying here by ourselves from now on. It’ll all be ours."

Spike’s smile was evident. "Ours?"

Xander nodded, sharing Spike’s smile. "Why don’t you show Lindsey how thankful you are?"

Lindsey’s eyes widened, not expecting this.

Spike nodded, the order not even phasing him. Turning to Lindsey, Spike asked: "How would you like me, Sir?"

Lindsey turned to Xander. "Mind if I fuck him?"

Xander shrugged. "Sure, if you don’t mind me having a go at Angel."

Lindsey nodded at Xander, and gave his attention back to Spike. "Lie on your back, open yourself up."

Spike did as he was told, his fingers spreading his cheeks apart. Lindsey made his way on top of Spike, positioning his cock at Spike’s entrance, knowing all slaves in the house were always lubed.

Spike gasped as Lindsey began to push inside him, Lindsey’s cock being that much thicker than Xander’s.

Wes grabbed Connor by the hair and pulled him off his cock, knowing Connor liked the little pain that came with that action. "Be a good boy and show Lindsey how grateful you are for letting us visit."

Connor frowned, insecure about letting anyone know about his sexual prowess. "Master?"

Wesley cupped Connor’s chin. "Now, or you can tell Angel about our sex life in graphic detail."

Shocked by the idea of having to do that, Connor leapt up and made his way to Lindsey, who was thrusting into Spike, moaning with each blissful thrust. Connor knelt beside Lindsey. "What would you like me to do, Sir?"

Lindsey grunted his response. "Fucking…rim me."

Connor nodded, taking his place behind Lindsey. Cautiously at first, Connor stuck his tongue out and traced along Lindsey’s hole, inhaling the musky, definite masculine scent. He heard Lindsey order "More, now.", so he went to work, his tongue delving into Lindsey’s body. Connor glanced at Wes, who mouthed "Good boy".

Satisfied that Connor was comfortable with his actions, Wesley decided to join in on the action. Carefully sitting on Spike’s chest, Wes fed the blond vampire his cock, ramming it in and back out, fucking Spike’s mouth with a brutal abandon he’d never dream of using with Connor.

Spike was in heaven, and no-one was even touching his cock. Wesley’s cock was fucking his mouth, making his jaw hurt, and Lindsey was fucking him so hard he was sure he was tearing. Trying his best, Spike sweeped his tongue over Wesley’s cock head, and squeezed his muscles against Lindsey, pleased when he heard both men groan. He was rewarded with both men cumming inside him, Wesley’s cum dribbling down his chin, and Lindsey’s trickling down his legs.

Sated, Lindsey pulled out, and immediately sat on Connor’s face, immensely enjoying being eaten out. "Good boy, Connor, keep going."

Wesley slapped Spike as he began to jerk off. "Ask Xander if you can."

Spike nodded, and made his way to the kitchen, where he found Angel lying on the table, legs spread, and Xander ruthlessly thrusting into him. "Master, I’ve thanked Lindsey. Wes too."

Xander nodded, gesturing to Angel. "Angel will bring you off."

Without hesitation, Angel reached out and found Spike’s cock, and began masturbating his Childe. "Sir! Please!" It was killing Angel that he couldn’t grab his own cock.

Xander continued thrusting, knowing he was getting close. "Spike, cum."

The order sent Spike over the edge, cumming over Angel’s hand. Lindsey walked into the room, naked, just in time to see.

Xander yelled his release, flooding Angel’s bowels with his seed. Slapping Angel’s ass, Xander smiled. "Still as good as I remember."

"Angel, kneel." Lindsey commanded, grinning as Angel leapt off the table, and crawled to him, obviously ignoring the cum trickling down his legs. Angel knelt in front of Lindsey, smiling goofily. "I’m gonna have to put the wedding back a month or so, ok? We can have it in Cleveland, and have more time to prepare, right?"

Angel nodded. "I thought as much."

Lindsey smiled. "Be a good boy and suck me."

~~~~

Two days later, Connor and Wes had gone home, Angel was packing and being punished for coming without permission. His punishment was one he had never experienced before. He had to live 24 hours like a dog slave. He drank his blood from a bowl in the kitchen, humped the leg of every man he saw, which Spike loved, and whenever he was with Lindsey, he was kept on a leash.

Spike tried to walk into a room with Angel in it as much as he could, laughing hard as Angel humped his leg, so when Spike saw Angel packing he immediately walked in, and cleared his throat.

Angel turned, saw Spike and rolled his eyes. Deciding to get it done, Angel grabbed Spike’s hips and began to hump Spike’s leg, his painfully erect cock brushing up and down Spike’s naked leg. Spike’s body shook as he laughed. "Shit, that’s a good doggy."

Angel ignored Spike, and after the allotted minute of humping, went back to packing.

"Sire?" Spike walked further into the room, and sat on the bed.

Angel raised an eyebrow, expecting Spike to leave after having his fun. "Yeah?"

Spike shifted nervously, his gaze darting around the room. "You…you love him, right?"

"Yeah, I do. You all know that."

Spike nodded. "Yeah, but how do you know?"

Angel sighed and sat next to his Childe, realising what the conversation was about. "I want to be with him for the rest of my life. Or the rest of his life, I guess. The Master and slave part of our relationship is just how we’re…comfortable, I guess. Not with each other, but comfortable with yourselves. I’d love Lindsey if we were equals, or if he were the slave."

Spike nodded again, emotions flooding him. Overcome, Spike wrapped his arms around Angel, feeling the inexplicable need for a hug from his Sire. "I love him."

"I know you do."

~~~~

The next day was the day of the move. Like the last time they had moved, Angel hadn’t seen the house, whereas Lindsey had. Lindsey was having the half of the contents of the dungeon room shipped to Cleveland with them, leaving the other half to Xander and Spike.

Xander stood at the door of the house, Spike kneeling beside him. "Gonna miss you guys."

Lindsey and Wes wrapped Xander into a group hug. "We’re always there, right? Email, phone, or you can visit anytime."

Glancing at Lindsey, Angel was silently given permission to say goodbye to Spike. "Take care, Spike."

Spike grinned his trademark grin. "You too, Sire."

"Tell him."

"But…what if he doesn’t…"

Angel shook his head. "Doesn’t matter. You’re the slave, right? You’ve got to tell him."

"Thanks, Sire."

Lindsey tapped Angel on the shoulder, a signal to follow him into the van they were driving to Cleveland in.

Angel glanced back at Spike, giving him a small grin. Spike knew what it meant. I love you.

 

 5

Spike sat between Xander’s legs, both watching TV. "Spike?"

"Hmm?"

Xander’s fingers brushed through Spike’s hair. "Do you…like this? Submitting to me?"

Without any hesitation, Spike turned, and kissed Xander forcefully. "I love it."

Xander grinned, gesturing for Spike to sit on his lap. Spike did so, feeling Xander’s erection as he did. "Then I want to go all the way. I want you to be my slave."

Spike blinked, Xander’s announcement taking him by surprise. "R…really?"

Xander nodded, his nerves on edge. "Yeah. I admit, I had a few nightmares and stuff about your soul, but I’m doing my best to put that behind me." Spike looked away. "Hey, look at me." Spike kept his eyes rooted on his hands. Xander cupped his chin, making Spike look him in the eye. "I don’t blame you. You’re not the same person as the soul. I think we have a real chance of being happy, don’t you?"

Spike smiled, stroking Xander’s hands. "I do too…Master."

Xander wrapped his arms around Spike, dragging Spike’s head onto his chest. "Good boy."

The affectionate term made Spike smile, making Spike bury his head against Xander’s chest, trying to feel more of his new found Master.

Upstairs, Lindsey was taking a shower. Angel was on his knees, cleaning his Master. Lindsey hasn’t spoken to Angel since last night in the garden, other than to issue orders. Angel’s body ached from sleeping on the hard floor all night, a leash tying him to the bed like a dog. Any other time that would have turned him to no end, but now it just reminded him of much he had screwed up.

"Get me off." Lindsey ordered, Angel immediately knowing his Master didn’t care how he got off, as long as he did soon. Angel fisted Lindsey’s cock, licking the sensitive head as he did. His strokes getting faster, Angel’s cock grew impossibly hard, but his own release was equally impossible, thanks to the cock ring he was forced to wear.

"Open your mouth." Lindsey looked down at Angel through scrunched up eyes, wonderful feelings rushing through his body. Angel opened his mouth, waiting for his Master to fill it with his cum. Lindsey yelled in pleasure as Angel masturbated him to orgasm, his cum shooting into Angel’s mouth and on his face.

Recovering from his orgasm, Lindsey left Angel in the shower without saying a word to his slave. Ignoring the twinge of guilt and sadness, Angel followed his Master, grabbing a towel. Wordlessly, Angel began patting Lindsey dry. The time was spent in awkward silence, Lindsey contemplating if he was taking the punishment too far, and Angel wondering if there was another way to apologise he hadn’t thought of yet. "Go get Wes’ and Connor’s room ready. They’ll be here in an hour."

Angel nodded, kissing the nearest part of his Master, his inner thigh, in a show of respect, and left the room.

Minutes later, Angel was making the bed in one of the spare rooms, trying hard not to think about what would be happening on that very bed.

His punishment had been in effect since last night, but it was already taking its toll on Angel. Not just physically, as his exposed penis indicated, but emotionally too. Lindsey only touched him when he wanted to get off. Xander was sympathetic, Spike, on the other hand, was taking full advantage that Angel was forced to do whatever he wanted. That, he could deal with. The way Lindsey looked at him, he couldn’t. Letting the tears fall, Angel collapsed onto the bed, sobbing his heart out.

"I’m sorry…so sorry."

"Angel?" Xander walked into the room, his concern evident on his face.

Surprised he hadn’t felt Xander enter the room, Angel stood, blinking the tears away. "Sir...can I…is there something you want?" Angel kept his eyes rooted on his toes.

Xander smiled, gesturing for Angel to sit on the bed, doing the same. "He loves you, you know that."

Angel shrugged, sniffling. "You didn’t see him earlier…the way he looks at me, the way he tries not to touch me."

Xander rested his hand on Angel’s shoulder. "I won’t pull my punches here, ok? You hurt him. Badly. You say that you want to be his, but he doesn’t believe that. I believe you do, so does Spike. You need to make it perfectly clear to Lindsey that you want his ownership."

Angel was quiet for a few minutes, sobbing quietly, until an idea formed. "Sir, I have an idea, but I’ll need your help."

Xander nodded instantly. "Anyway I can help."

~~~~

Lindsey greeted Connor and Wes into his home, leading them into the living room. Once he saw Spike sitting half naked on the couch, Connor stood behind Wes, not trusting the vampire for what he had done to Xander.

"Connor, it’s ok. He won’t hurt you." Wes reassured Connor, who accepted what his Master said, holding onto his hand. That action conveyed Connor’s unease around Spike to Wes, who filed it away for future use. "Connor, why don’t you go make yourself something to eat?"

Connor nodded, and headed for the kitchen, once Lindsey pointed out where exactly it was.

"How are you doing?" Wes asked, as Lindsey began to walk into the spacious dining room.

Lindsey answered honestly, knowing Wes would know if he didn’t. "I’ve been better."

Wes sighed, sitting at the large dining table. "I don’t suppose that would be hard. For what it’s worth, I don’t believe Angel meant it."

Lindsey sat next to Wes. "I know he didn’t, but if he didn’t want to be with me on the day I gave him his collar, then what’s the point?"

Wes’ hand rested upon Lindsey’s. "The point is Angel loves you, and you love him. Connor told me he had asked Angel about the collar yesterday. Apparently, when he was describing what the collar meant, Angel looked so happy and content."

Lindsey smiled. "Your Connor really is something, y’know."

Wes chuckled. "He really is."

Lindsey was about to reply, when the dining room doors were flung open, Xander, Connor, Spike and Angel making their way in. Angel moved quickly, getting down on bended knee in front of his Master.

"Angel, whatever this is, I don’t--"

Xander interrupted. "You’ll want to hear this."

Lindsey nodded at Angel, silently giving him permission to continue.

Angel pulled a small box from his jeans pocket, snapping it open to reveal a small ring, a simple band of gold. "I want to tell you how much I love you, how much I love you owning me. Long after you’re gone, you’ll still own me, and I’ll still love you. I accept that I’m yours to do with whatever you please. I make this vow in front of my friends and family."

Lindsey sat in awe, watching Angel with intense scrutiny, his heart jumping as Angel’s words sunk in. "You want to actually get married?"

Angel nodded, nervous as hell, his chest tightening at the thought of belonging to Lindsey. "Obviously, it can’t be an actual wedding, but I thought we could get up in front of our friends and um…show how much we love each other."

Lindsey couldn’t help himself, he threw himself at Angel, smothering his face in kisses. "I love you."

Angel laughed. "I love you too, Master. So, it’s a yes?"

Lindsey nodded, his face lighting up. "It’s a hell yeah."

Connor began clapping and whooping, making the others do the same. "Hey, um, since we’re sharing happy news, we’ve got some too." Xander spoke up, his hand intertwined with Spike’s. "Spike’s agreed to be my slave."

Everyone offered their congratulations, making their way back to the living room. Everyone except Lindsey and Angel.

"You amaze me, you know that?" Lindsey smiled, stroking Angel’s cheek, who smiled back.

"I love you, and I wanted everyone to know that, Master." Angel blushed, still embarrassed about talking about his feelings, even with Lindsey.

"You’ll keep the cock ring on until tonight. I’ve got a surprise for you." Lindsey wiggled his eyebrows, making Angel laugh.

"Yes, Master."

Lindsey played with the ring, the simple action making him grin.

Angel ran his fingers over the ring. "It has an inscription, Master. On the inside."

Immediately, Lindsey found it. "Lindsey McDonald, Owner of Angel. I love it." Lindsey cupped Angel’s face in his hands, pulling his slave in for a deep, passionate kiss.

Angel allowed his mouth to be dominated, giving into the sensation of his Master plundering his mouth.

"Next Saturday, ok? We’ll get married next Saturday." Lindsey’s hand found Angel’s denim clad erection, rubbing it roughly.

Angel rested his hand on Lindsey’s thigh, breathing in his Master’s scent. "I’d marry you anytime, Master."

Quickly kissing Angel one more time, Lindsey took his slave by the hand and led him back out into the living room, where everyone else was sitting. Lindsey sat in between Wes and Xander on the couch, Angel sitting in front of his Master on the floor, between Connor and Spike.

"We’re getting married next Saturday." Lindsey announced, knowing full well four sets of eyes were watching him, waiting for that very announcement.

Wes and Xander congratulated Lindsey, while Connor threw his arms around Angel.

"Congratulations." Connor whispered into Angel’s ear. "You’re very lucky."

Angel smiled at his son, holding his hand. "Thank you."

Both Lindsey and Wes watched the exchange, smiling at each other. "Awww, they’re so cute." Both men teased, laughing as Angel and Connor broke their hand holding, smiling at each other.

Spike and Xander watched with amusement. Xander leaned down, whispering into Spike’s ear. "Go upstairs, and strip."

Spike’s eyes boggled, the command taking him by surprise. "Yes, Master." Spike stood, and made his way upstairs. To his surprise, ever since he had lost his soul, Spike’s demon was quiet. Normally, it would be raging inside every moment of every day, especially since he had gotten the chip. Maybe this meant his demon was weak, being content to submit to a human, but, dammit, he was happy and he was going to make Xander feel the same.

Finding the room he shared with Xander, Spike began to pull his clothes off frantically, throwing them into a corner.

Spike was pulling off his jeans as he sensed Xander coming up the stairs. Finally naked, Spike jumped onto the bed, a wicked grin spread across his face.

Xander walked into the room, smiling as he saw Spike lying naked on the bed, his cock pointing to the ceiling. "My beautiful boy, come undress me."

Spike jumped off the bed, his hands travelling over Xander’s chest, before helping him out of his sweater, to reveal a perfectly chiselled chest. Kissing Xander’s chest, Spike unbuckled Xander’s jeans, letting them fall to the ground. The blond vampire found Xander’s belly button, swirling his tongue inside, making Xander gasp.

Xander stood in his boxers, glancing down at Spike with lust filled eyes. "Take off my boxers."

Spike grinned, obeying happily. Xander’s cock bounced out of its confines, hitting Spike on the cheek. Xander’s hands found their way to Spike’s hair, running his fingers through his bleached hair.

"Kiss it." Xander commanded, tugging Spike’s hair gently. Spike trailed kisses from the base of Xander’s cock to the head, slipping his tongue into Xander’s slit as he did. "Do you have lube?"

Spike cursed. "Damn, I forgot. Sorry, Master."

"Go ask Lindsey if we can borrow some." Xander smiled as Spike jumped up, and ran out of the room, stark naked.

Spike found Lindsey in the kitchen, his pants around his ankles, his cock thrusting in and out of Angel’s mouth. Spike frowned as his cock twitched; Angel shouldn’t have that kind of control over him, not anymore.

"What do you want, Spike? I’m fucking busy." Lindsey growled, as his cock drove back into Angel’s mouth, the vampire making various sounds of happiness.

"Some…some lube." Spike stuttered, cursing himself for doing so.

"In…our room, top drawer." Lindsey grunted, fisting Angel’s hair, causing the vampire the small amount of pain he loved so much.

Spike ran out of the room, the picture of Angel having his mouth fucked forever branded in his mind. Making his way back upstairs, Spike found Lindsey’s room, quickly pulling open the top drawer and finding the lube straight away.

Spike entered the room he shared with Xander, finding his Master lying on the bed, jacking his cock slowly.

"I got bored." Xander shrugged his shoulders, smiling wickedly. "Come lie on the bed."

Using his vampire abilities, Spike jumped from his position by the door and landed on the bed, next to Xander, on his back. Xander growled, turning over, lying on top of Spike. "Who are you?"

Spike answered without hesitation. "Yours."

Xander’s fingers found Spike’s nipples, twisting them painfully, smiling cruelly. Of course, it only turned Spike even more. "Who are you?"

Spike racked his brains, trying to think of the right answer. Then he remembered something he had Angel say to Lindsey. "Spike, slave of Xander?"

Xander smiled, kissing his slave. "Good boy, now prepare yourself." Spike spread the lube onto his hand, his fingers disappearing into his body.

"Xander…" Spike moaned as he stretched himself.

Xander’s cock rested between Spike’s thighs, ready to enter the cold body beneath him. "Stop."

Spike stopped, his fingers popping out of his tight hole.

Xander smiled lovingly down at Spike. "Ready?" Spike nodded in reply, not trusting himself to speak. Xander slowly began to enter Spike’s body, his tightness clamping around the head of his cock. Ever so slowly, Xander pushed his penis into Spike’s tight hole until his balls slapped against his ass, then pulled back out, leaving only his cock head inside his slave.

Spike’s chest tightened as he waited for an eternal moment for Xander to push back inside him, to make love to him. Spike screamed as Xander pushed back inside him, hard and fast, finding that sweet spot that made stars dancing in front of his eyes.

More confident now he had made Spike scream with pleasure, Xander slammed in and out of Spike’s slick passage, the pleasure beginning to overwhelm him. "Spike! Fuck, that’s it…touch yourself…jerk off with me fucking you…making you mine."

Spike’s hand clamped around his own cock, jerking himself frantically, watching Xander’s face intensely, the way his brow creased as he slammed back into Spike’s body, the way he breathed when he buried deep inside. "Shit...Xan…Master…so sexy…your, all yours…"

Xander panted, thrusting into Spike with brutal accuracy, hitting his slave’s prostate every single time. "Cum for me."

Spike looked into Xander’s eyes, surprised by what he saw there, not love, but something very close to it. His hand working overtime, Spike came, spilling his seed onto Xander’s chest.

"Fuck, Spike…that’s it, you’re mine…all mine." Xander’s cum flooded Spike’s slick channel mixing with the tiny amount of blood that had come from Xander’s furious fucking. Xander let his body fall on top of Spike, laughing as the vampire made an exaggerated groan.

"Do you really mean it?" Spike asked, biting his lip with nervousness.

Xander smiled cruelly. "Mean what?"

"You know damn well what! Do you really want me to be your slave?" Spike’s eyes darted around, looking anywhere but at Xander.

Xander kissed Spike passionately, plundering the dark cavern of Spike’s mouth. "You’re my slave, and I want everyone to know."

Spike returned the kiss, his cock growing hard again. "Yours, and I kinda think everyone knows already."

Xander wriggled his hips, his cock moving about inside Spike. "Maybe I should fuck you downstairs, in front of everyone."

Spike smirked, laughing. "Have you seen this house? They’re not exactly conservative."

Xander joined in the laughing. "Yeah, I’ve got a feeling it’ll get worse once Connor leaves."

Spike lifted his hips, the head of his cock trailing along Xander’s belly. "I hope so."

Xander laughed quietly. "Are you being naughty? Trying to get off without permission?"

Spike licked his lips, his eyes sparkling. "Maybe I should be punished."

"Maybe I should get Angel to spank you." Xander said, trying to keep a straight face.

Spike’s face fell. "I was kinda hoping you’d do it." Small wiggle of his hips to show much he wanted it.

Xander laughed again. "Maybe I should chain you to the bed, leave you here for days."

That made the smile return to Spike’s face. "I’d be here only for your pleasure…I like it."

Xander climbed off the bed, grinning madly. "Stay there." Xander ran out of the room. A minute later he was back, chains in hand. "Spread yourself."

Spike laughed, obeying the order immediately. His cock twitched as Xander snapped the chains around his legs, and attached them to the bed poles. Xander moved up Spike’s body, sitting on his chest as he chained Spike’s hands to the bed. "There…you’re not moving until the night before the wedding."

Spike’s eyes widened. "A week? A whole week?"

Xander smirked. "Not a week, six days." Xander stroked Spike’s chest, finding his nipples. "I love this…you’re all mine…I can fuck you as much as I want, and you can’t move."

Spike relaxed, knowing Xander’s words were meant as reassurance. "Your personal whore." Spike said, with a hint of laughter, letting Xander know he hadn’t meant the words in a bitter way.

Xander shook his head adamantly. "My personal slave, my beautiful slave." Spike looked up at Xander, making eye contact.

"Yours."

~~~~

Later that day, just after sunset, Angel lay on the bench at the back of the garden, a sleepy Connor in his arms.

"Can’t believe you’re getting married." Connor smiled, burying his head against Angel’s chest.

Angel smiled to himself. "Yeah, I can’t believe it either."

Connor smiled sleepily, his hand resting on Angel’s arm.

Angel continued. "We’re trying to make it as traditional as possible, obviously with the Master/slave stuff too. So I was wondering, if you want, would you give me away?"

Connor sat up, looking his father in the eye, a look of wonder on his face. "You want me to…wait, isn’t the bride usually given away?"

Angel shrugged, laughing. "Yeah, but it makes sense for me to do that. It’s symbolic, my family, you, giving me to Lindsey."

Connor smiled shyly, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "I’d love to."

Angel kissed Connor on the forehead, feeling as if his dead heart could do somersaults. "Gotta go, Lindsey’s calling me."

Connor frowned. "I don’t hear…oh, vamp hearing. Handy."

Angel stopped, grabbing hold of Connor’s hand. "Thank you."

Connor shrugged, smiling. "You’re family."

Angel smiled back, pretty sure his heart had not only done a somersault, but could compete in the Olympic games. Knowing Lindsey didn’t like to repeat himself, Angel ran back into the house.

"What’s got you looking so happy?" Lindsey asked, as he poured himself a mug of coffee.

"Connor agreed to give me away, Master." Angel bounced on the balls of his bare feet, obviously ecstatic.

"That’s great, baby. Go to the living room, I think Xander wants to talk to you."

"Yes, Master." Angel walked away, stopping as Lindsey grabbed his arm.

"I’ve got to make a new rule. You never leave a room without giving me some sugar." Lindsey grinned, before cupping Angel’s hand with his hands, devouring in a deep, loving kiss.

"I love that rule, Master." Angel grinned, as his hands rested on Lindsey’s shoulders.

"Go talk to Xander, then get upstairs. It’s time for your surprise." Lindsey grinned, before Angel kissed him on the neck, before making his way to the living room.

Angel kneeled in front of Xander, who was sitting on the couch. "You wanted to talk to me, Sir?"

Xander patted the couch, a gesture for Angel to sit beside him. "Yeah, I want to know what kind of history you have with Spike. Did you guys ever…fuck?"

Angel nodded, his eyes downcast. "Yeah, we did. It was part of the Sire and Childe relationship, Sir."

Xander nodded, his suspicions confirmed. "That’s what I thought. Ok, you can go."

Angel nodded before leaving, running upstairs to wait for his surprise. Entering his Master’s room, he found Lindsey lying on the bed, completely naked, his legs spread. "Master?"

Lindsey smiled at Angel’s confused expression. "Strip."

Angel did, naked in seconds.

"On the bed, kneel between my legs." Lindsey commanded, his cock twitching as Angel did so. "You’re going to make love to me, like I’ve done to you for the last two years."

Angel’s unneeded breath caught. For two years he’d happily been the bottom, never being allowed to feel his cock slide into his Master’s body. "Master…I don’t know what to say…thank you."

Lindsey shrugged, smiling. "I should’ve done this a long time ago. I thought being the bottom during sex meant being the submissive, but I had a talk with Xander. He said you fucked him a few times, and it was nothing short of wonderful."

Angel blushed, imagining the conversation that had taken place between his Master and his ex. "Yes Master, it was."

Lindsey handed Angel a tube of lube. "Prepare me."

Just the thought of being inside his Master had Angel’s cock weeping. With a shaky hand, Angel took the lube, and spread a generous amount over his fingers. One finger worked its way past Lindsey’s anal ring, his muscles clamping around the digit.

Lindsey bucked under Angel’s touch. "Angel…more now!"

Angel added another finger under his Master’s instruction, scissoring his fingers, stretching Lindsey’s body. Angel ignored his leaking cock, focusing on his Master’s pleasure.

"Angel! Baby…now! Fuck me now!" Lindsey’s cock jutted out proudly, his eyes dilating with desire, groaning as Angel’s fingers left his body.

Angel fisted his cock, holding it at the entrance to Lindsey’s body. "Master…can I?"

Lindsey nodded frantically, his voice caught in lust. "Now…in me now."

Determined to make Lindsey happy, Angel obeyed. Pushing slowly into his Master, Lindsey’s body clamping around his cock in an almost painful grip. "Master…fuck, Master…so good…"

Lindsey winced, tendrils of pain shooting through him. "Angel…stop."

Angel stopped immediately, not even half of his length inside Lindsey. "Master, I’m so sorry…please forgive me."

Lindsey shook his head, taking deep breaths. "Not your fault…just need to get used to it."

Angel stroked Lindsey’s legs, attempting to reassure his Master. "Want me to…get out?"

Lindsey shook his head again. "No! I’m ok…make love to me."

"Ok, but only if you’re sure. I don’t want to hurt you." Angel whispered, as if saying it loudly would somehow cause the pain he was trying to prevent.

Lindsey smiled, the loving concern pouring off Angel in waves. "I promise I’m ok, now fuck me dammit."

Angel laughed softly, Lindsey’s joking tone alleviating his concerns. Ever so slowly, Angel pushed the rest of his length into his Master, his short and curlies brushing Lindsey’s ass. "Ok?" The only word Angel could manage to speak, his brain melting as he touched his Master in the most intimate way.

"Very…ok…fuck me!" Lindsey wiggled his hips to emphasise his order, panting heavily.

Angel obeyed, his chest tightening as the fact that he was inside his Master kept hitting with as much force as the first time, withdrawing slowly from Lindsey’s body, before sliding back with more ease. Lindsey gasped as Angel lightly touched that sweet spot, fisting the covers to stop himself from furiously jacking his cock.

"Fucking hell…do that again!" Lindsey yelled, his face flushed. He couldn’t believe he had denied this pleasure for two years, stupidly thinking that he’d be relinquishing his Master status over Angel.

More confident now, Angel aimed every thrust to his Master’s prostate, smiling as his Lindsey screamed in pleasure. "Master…please, I’m gonna--"

"No! Don’t cum!" Lindsey ordered, his voice filled with lust.

Taking deep breaths, Angel focused on not cumming, worried that if he did he wouldn’t be allowed to make love to Lindsey again.

Lindsey held out his hand out, a gesture for Angel to kiss him. Angel leaned his head closer, still plunging into his Master. Lindsey kissed Angel, his tongue dominating Angel’s mouth. "Touch me, make me cum." Lindsey ordered in a soft, small voice only a vampire could have heard.

His face still inches from Lindsey’s, Angel wrapped his hand around his Master’s hard cock, stroking it eagerly, still thrusting into Lindsey’s hot tight body.

"Shit, Angel…so good." Lindsey arched off the bed, his cock spewing his cum over Angel’s hand. "Cum."

The single word made Angel do exactly that, roaring his release into his Master. "Love you, Master." Angel removed himself from Lindsey’s body, and lay next to his Master.

"Love you too, Angel." Lindsey rested his head on Angel’s chest, smiling as Angel’s muscular arms surrounded him.

Lindsey was about to fall asleep when the room was plunged into darkness. Seconds later the door was kicked open, ten men dressed in black, holding tranquilliser guns and aiming that at both men. One man fired, hitting Angel in the neck before he had a chance to defend Lindsey or himself. Another shot, and Lindsey was out for the count.

"Both targets have been taken care of."

"Our orders are to take the vampire, they have no need for McDonald."

The leader’s radio began to crackle. "Sir, we have the Watcher and the young man from the Hellmouth."

"Move out, move out!"

(6)

 

"Someone fucking unchain me!" It had been an hour since masked men had taken Xander away for him. Spike wasn’t even sure if there was anyone left in the house. Lindsey staggered into Spike’s room, supported by a bruised Connor, who was doing his best to hold back his tears.

"Unchain him." Lindsey ordered Connor, sitting down on the bed, the effects of the tranquilliser gun wearing off. Wordlessly, Connor did as he was told, jumping back when Spike leaped off the bed, his true face showing.

"Where are they?! Those fucking bastards! I’ll rip ‘em apart!" Spike howled, picking up the chest of drawers and throwing it across the room.

"Spike! Fucking calm down!" Lindsey shouted, barely hearing himself over the crash the chest of drawers made.

Spike growled in response. "Fuck you, I’ve gotta find Xander."

"Angel and Wes were taken too." Lindsey wrapped his arms around Connor, as the youth sobbed. That piece of news took Spike by surprise, shocking him enough to stop his destructive rage. "Now, both of you kneel."

Connor did so immediately, Spike taking his time, but knelt besides Connor.

Lindsey sighed, putting away his anguish for Angel for the moment. "I don’t know who took them, and I don’t know why, but I will find out. I’ll call Gunn and Cordy, get them on it. But until we get them back, I’ll be your Master. You’ll treat me like you treat Xander and Wes, got it?"

"Yes, Master." Connor replied, giving Lindsey a small smile.

"Yes, Master." Spike mocked Connor, obviously pissed off.

Lindsey’s fist struck out, catching Spike on the chin. "If you don’t fucking think I won’t spank the life out of you, you’re wrong. And I promise, you won’t enjoy it."

Spike growled, before calming himself, knowing that they’d never find Xander if he went about it his own way. "Sorry."

Lindsey frowned, cupping Spike’s chin, making the vampire look him in the eye. "Sorry what?"

"Sorry, Master."

"Go call Gunn and Cordy, get them here. Their numbers are in the book next to the phone in the living room." Lindsey ordered Spike, smiling as Spike left the room silently. "Connor, sit on my lap."

Connor stood, wrapping his arms around Lindsey, sitting on his lap, burying his head on Lindsey’s chest. "I can’t do this."

Lindsey kissed Connor’s head. "Yes you can, we all can. We’re gonna get Wes back, and we’ll get your dad back, Xander too."

Connor grabbed harder onto Lindsey’s t-shirt. "I need Wes."

"And I need Angel, so we’re gonna find the bastards who took them and make them pay." Lindsey tightened his hold on Connor. "I swear we’ll get them back."

~~~~

Wesley, Xander and Angel had been kept in a cell for hours. The cell was all white, a toilet in the corner and a single bed opposite.

All three had tried pounding on the door, and shouting at the camera mounted on the wall, but no-one had answered. The second Angel was awoken from his drugged state, he had flown into a rage, demanding to see Lindsey. Xander had calmed him down, reassuring him that they’d find a way out of here to get back to their loved ones.

All three men were dressed in the same clothes as when they had been kidnapped, though in Angel’s case that was none. He knew not to be embarrassed; both men had seen him naked on plenty of occasions.

Xander and Wes sat on the bed, while Angel stood to their side. "Angel, if you’ve got any bright ideas, now would be the time to share them."

Angel shrugged, feeling completely helpless. "Only your usual break-your-way-out-when-someone-finally-opens-the-door, Sir."

Xander stood, resting a hand on Angel’s shoulder. "Then we go with what we’ve got."

~~~~

Lilah Morgan sat behind her desk, looking and feeling extremely smug. "Report."

A short balding man dressed in a while lab coat shifted nervously in front of Lilah. "We managed to get samples of blood and semen from the vampire while he was knocked out, and as was suspected the other two are human. They are of no consequence to the final stage. The operation was a complete success."

Lilah nodded, not looking from her computer, already starting the paperwork. "Get started on the next stage."

The small man nodded, and left the room.

Lilah picked up her phone, immediately getting through to Security. "This is Lilah Morgan. Let the test subjects leave, and for god sakes, make it believable."

~~~~

Two security guards entered the cell, both armed with stakes and guns. The taller guard gestured towards Angel. "Remember McDonald? Used to work with Morgan? That’s his bitch."

Angel growled, his demon emerging, and jumped for the man, slamming his head against the doorframe, a sickening crush echoing around the room. The other man raised his stake, prepared to slam it into Angel’s chest, but didn’t get the chance as Angel knocked him out with a punch between the eyes.

Ignoring the bodies, Angel walked out of the door, Xander and Wes cautiously following them.

"We need to get to the sewers. It might be day outside." Wes glanced at the naked Angel, wondering if he should give Angel something to tie over his waist. Taking off his shirt, Wes handed it to Angel, instructing him to tie it around his waist.

Angel gave Wes a small smile. "Thank you, Sir."

They made their way silently to a stairwell, which told them they were on the basement floor. One floor down, and they’d be able to find sewer access.

None of them looked back as sirens began to screech around them.

~~~~

Gunn and Cordy were pacing in the kitchen, as Lindsey sat at the table, explaining the situation.

"So who’s taken them?" Cordelia asked, waving her hands in exasperation as Lindsey shrugged. "How’s Connor taking it? And you?"

Lindsey sighed, his heart tightening as he thought of Angel. "Connor’s taking it hard. So is Spike."

Cordy grunted as Spike was mentioned.

"You guys wait her, I’m gonna check on them." Lindsey left the kitchen, bounding up the stairs to his room, where he had left Connor and Spike, with implicit instructions to kneel at the end of the bed, and not say a word to each other, seeing as they were both unsure of the other.

Lindsey was surprised as he found Connor asleep in Spike’s embrace, both lying on the floor.

Spike looked up at Lindsey, trying to look apologetic. "He was tired…he made me promise I’d wake him if he hear anything."

Lindsey smiled as he sat on the floor next to Spike. "You’re a complicated man."

Spike turned his head, looking at Lindsey with a confused look on his face.

"A soulless vampire willing to submit to a human? Comforting Connor?" Lindsey smiled as Spike realised he’d shown too much.

"Maybe I’m just hoping Xander and Wes’ll let me have a go at his arse." Spike smirked; Lindsey laughed.

"I don’t see Wes going for that."

"Worth a try."

Lindsey wrapped his arms around Spike, the three men lying in silent, thinking and dreaming about their loved ones.

"Master?"

Lindsey’s eyes fluttered open, realising he must have fallen asleep, then realising he must still be asleep as he saw Angel stand before him, a shirt wrapped around his waist. "An…Angel?"

Angel threw himself at Lindsey, smothering the young man in kisses. "It’s me."

Lindsey knew tears were trickling down his cheeks, but for once he didn’t care. "God, baby, I was so scared." Lindsey threw his hands around his slave, enveloping him in a tight hug.

Wes and Xander walked into the room. Wes scooped Connor into his arms, waking the youth.

"Master?" Connor touched Wes’ face in awe, as if he didn’t believe Wes was really there.

Wes smiled, kissing Connor hard. "I’m back."

Spike was already hugging and kissing Xander, both men making their way to their room.

~~~~

Two hours later Lindsey was still pounding into Angel, as if we still didn’t believe Angel was there, back with him.

"Scream my name, that’s it, scream!"

Angel gladly did. "LINDSEY! FUCK, MASTER!"

Lindsey had been inside Angel non-stop for an hour, and had came three times already. Angel’s own cock had been ignored, not a touch by either man. Angel understood he was being punished for leaving Lindsey, even if it was through no fault of his own. Working on making his Master come again, Angel clenched his body around Lindsey’s cock as tightly as he could, rewarded by a rush of Lindsey’s warm seed flooding him.

Lindsey collapsed on top of Angel, not bothering, or wanting, to remove himself from Angel’s body. "You can say goodbye to this house."

Angel frowned, looking Lindsey in the eye. "What? Why?"

Lindsey sighed, wondering why he needed to explain when it was so obvious to him. "Between us, Wes and I have enough money to buy a decent place, somewhere far, far from here. We’re getting away from L.A and Wolfram and Hart."

Angel looked alarmed. "For a holiday, right?"

Lindsey shook his head, knowing how this would effect his slave. "Permanent."

Angel’s face fell. "But…my life is here. My friends. My redemption."

"If the gang want to, they can move with us. I’m sure they want to get away from Wolfram and Hart too. And as for your redemption, I took that into account. We could move to Cleveland."

Angel’s mind reeled. "A hellmouth. But…but…my life is here."

Lindsey found a nipple, and twisted. "You’re going. Wes is telling Connor now."

Angel reminded himself that if Lindsey wanted him to go, he’d go. If he didn’t, he’d never feel Lindsey inside him again, never feel him hurt him like he was hurting now. Not that bad kind of hurting, but the good kind. "Ok, if you want me to, I’ll go."

Lindsey kissed Angel’s cheek, grinning. "I know you’re not happy about it, but you know I have to do this."

~~~~

A short time later Angel, Connor and Spike knelt in the kitchen, side by side, instructed to do so by their Master’s, while they had a private talk in the living room. Spike was the only one naked, Angel and Connor allowed to wear boxers.

"So did Wes talk to you?" Angel asked Connor, glancing at his son.

"Yeah. Cleveland, huh?"

"You ok with that?"

Connor looked at Angel with a look of mild disbelief on his face. "Why wouldn’t I be? Wes wants me to move, I’ll move."

"You didn’t feel like you were giving up your life?"

"Wesley *is* my life."

Those words hit Angel with the force of a ton of bricks. He’d always been more than happy to be the submissive in the relationship, but he’d never grasped the reasoning, the way other slave’s he’d met blindly did whatever their Master wanted. If a Master wanted his slave to bend over in the middle of a high street and take him, then the slave should. A slave had no opinions, just the desire to obey it’s Master. "I never thought of Lindsey like that, I don’t know why. Thanks."

Connor smiled, nudging Angel. "Not a problem."

"I guess this means I’m going back to Sunnydale." Spike finally spoke up.

"Yeah, I guess." Angel replied, sadly. "Just when I was you getting tolerable."

"Hey I can still kick your arse, peaches."

"Not both of us though." Connor joined in, sticking his tongue out at Spike, who put his hand to his mouth in mock shock.

~~~~

Lindsey and Wes had broken the news of their leaving to Xander, who was taking it well. "We’re gonna stay in touch, right?"

Lindsey and Wes immediately reassured Xander that they would.

"Do you mind if we stay here? Permanently? I don’t think I can go back there…where William…" Xander looked away, willing the tears to disappear.

Lindsey nodded, placing a hand on Xander’s shoulder. "Sure you can. I own the freaking place, someone might as well use it."

Wesley interrupted the moment by calling for Connor, who was kneeling in front of Wes in seconds. "Out of the boxers."

Connor stood, and pulled them off immediately, revealing to the room his tight bubble butt, and erect penis.

Wesley pulled his cock out of his jeans, smirking at Connor. "On your knees, and suck."

Connor fell to his knees and engulfed his Master’s cock. Wes grabbed Connor’s head, restricting the movements of the younger man.

Xander called for Spike, smiling as Spike walked in and knelt in front of him. "Spike, we’re gonna be staying here by ourselves from now on. It’ll all be ours."

Spike’s smile was evident. "Ours?"

Xander nodded, sharing Spike’s smile. "Why don’t you show Lindsey how thankful you are?"

Lindsey’s eyes widened, not expecting this.

Spike nodded, the order not even phasing him. Turning to Lindsey, Spike asked: "How would you like me, Sir?"

Lindsey turned to Xander. "Mind if I fuck him?"

Xander shrugged. "Sure, if you don’t mind me having a go at Angel."

Lindsey nodded at Xander, and gave his attention back to Spike. "Lie on your back, open yourself up."

Spike did as he was told, his fingers spreading his cheeks apart. Lindsey made his way on top of Spike, positioning his cock at Spike’s entrance, knowing all slaves in the house were always lubed.

Spike gasped as Lindsey began to push inside him, Lindsey’s cock being that much thicker than Xander’s.

Wes grabbed Connor by the hair and pulled him off his cock, knowing Connor liked the little pain that came with that action. "Be a good boy and show Lindsey how grateful you are for letting us visit."

Connor frowned, insecure about letting anyone know about his sexual prowess. "Master?"

Wesley cupped Connor’s chin. "Now, or you can tell Angel about our sex life in graphic detail."

Shocked by the idea of having to do that, Connor leapt up and made his way to Lindsey, who was thrusting into Spike, moaning with each blissful thrust. Connor knelt beside Lindsey. "What would you like me to do, Sir?"

Lindsey grunted his response. "Fucking…rim me."

Connor nodded, taking his place behind Lindsey. Cautiously at first, Connor stuck his tongue out and traced along Lindsey’s hole, inhaling the musky, definite masculine scent. He heard Lindsey order "More, now.", so he went to work, his tongue delving into Lindsey’s body. Connor glanced at Wes, who mouthed "Good boy".

Satisfied that Connor was comfortable with his actions, Wesley decided to join in on the action. Carefully sitting on Spike’s chest, Wes fed the blond vampire his cock, ramming it in and back out, fucking Spike’s mouth with a brutal abandon he’d never dream of using with Connor.

Spike was in heaven, and no-one was even touching his cock. Wesley’s cock was fucking his mouth, making his jaw hurt, and Lindsey was fucking him so hard he was sure he was tearing. Trying his best, Spike sweeped his tongue over Wesley’s cock head, and squeezed his muscles against Lindsey, pleased when he heard both men groan. He was rewarded with both men cumming inside him, Wesley’s cum dribbling down his chin, and Lindsey’s trickling down his legs.

Sated, Lindsey pulled out, and immediately sat on Connor’s face, immensely enjoying being eaten out. "Good boy, Connor, keep going."

Wesley slapped Spike as he began to jerk off. "Ask Xander if you can."

Spike nodded, and made his way to the kitchen, where he found Angel lying on the table, legs spread, and Xander ruthlessly thrusting into him. "Master, I’ve thanked Lindsey. Wes too."

Xander nodded, gesturing to Angel. "Angel will bring you off."

Without hesitation, Angel reached out and found Spike’s cock, and began masturbating his Childe. "Sir! Please!" It was killing Angel that he couldn’t grab his own cock.

Xander continued thrusting, knowing he was getting close. "Spike, cum."

The order sent Spike over the edge, cumming over Angel’s hand. Lindsey walked into the room, naked, just in time to see.

Xander yelled his release, flooding Angel’s bowels with his seed. Slapping Angel’s ass, Xander smiled. "Still as good as I remember."

"Angel, kneel." Lindsey commanded, grinning as Angel leapt off the table, and crawled to him, obviously ignoring the cum trickling down his legs. Angel knelt in front of Lindsey, smiling goofily. "I’m gonna have to put the wedding back a month or so, ok? We can have it in Cleveland, and have more time to prepare, right?"

Angel nodded. "I thought as much."

Lindsey smiled. "Be a good boy and suck me."

~~~~

Two days later, Connor and Wes had gone home, Angel was packing and being punished for coming without permission. His punishment was one he had never experienced before. He had to live 24 hours like a dog slave. He drank his blood from a bowl in the kitchen, humped the leg of every man he saw, which Spike loved, and whenever he was with Lindsey, he was kept on a leash.

Spike tried to walk into a room with Angel in it as much as he could, laughing hard as Angel humped his leg, so when Spike saw Angel packing he immediately walked in, and cleared his throat.

Angel turned, saw Spike and rolled his eyes. Deciding to get it done, Angel grabbed Spike’s hips and began to hump Spike’s leg, his painfully erect cock brushing up and down Spike’s naked leg. Spike’s body shook as he laughed. "Shit, that’s a good doggy."

Angel ignored Spike, and after the allotted minute of humping, went back to packing.

"Sire?" Spike walked further into the room, and sat on the bed.

Angel raised an eyebrow, expecting Spike to leave after having his fun. "Yeah?"

Spike shifted nervously, his gaze darting around the room. "You…you love him, right?"

"Yeah, I do. You all know that."

Spike nodded. "Yeah, but how do you know?"

Angel sighed and sat next to his Childe, realising what the conversation was about. "I want to be with him for the rest of my life. Or the rest of his life, I guess. The Master and slave part of our relationship is just how we’re…comfortable, I guess. Not with each other, but comfortable with ourselves. I’d love Lindsey if we were equals, or if he were the slave."

Spike nodded again, emotions flooding him. Overcome, Spike wrapped his arms around Angel, feeling the inexplicable need for a hug from his Sire. "I love him."

"I know you do."

~~~~

The next day was the day of the move. Like the last time they had moved, Angel hadn’t seen the house, whereas Lindsey had. Lindsey was having the half of the contents of the dungeon room shipped to Cleveland with them, leaving the other half to Xander and Spike.

Xander stood at the door of the house, Spike kneeling beside him. "Gonna miss you guys."

Lindsey and Wes wrapped Xander into a group hug. "We’re always there, right? Email, phone, or you can visit anytime."

Glancing at Lindsey, Angel was silently given permission to say goodbye to Spike. "Take care, Spike."

Spike grinned his trademark grin. "You too, Sire."

"Tell him."

"But…what if he doesn’t…"

Angel shook his head. "Doesn’t matter. You’re the slave, right? You’ve got to tell him."

"Thanks, Sire."

Lindsey tapped Angel on the shoulder, a signal to follow him into the van they were driving to Cleveland in.

Angel glanced back at Spike, giving him a small grin. Spike knew what it meant. I love you.

(7)

A month later the four had settled into their new home, which was big enough for Angel and Lindsey to take one side of the house, and Connor and Wes the other. Which meant Lindsey could leave Angel in bondage over night, without worrying about Connor. Lindsey walked into the room he had dubbed ‘The Dungeon’ and saw Angel dangling from the ceiling, small weights hanging from his nipples and balls.

Idly scratching his five O’clock shadow, Lindsey asked: "Sleep well?"

Angel tried to look at Lindsey, but couldn’t. His head was trapped in the same position. "No, Master."

Lindsey grinned. "Did you like the bondage?"

"If you did, I did, Master."

"Good answer. So next time, you won’t…?"

"Finger myself when you’re good enough to let me inside you, Master." Angel fell to the ground as Lindsey let him out of the bondage, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Hey, what’s wrong baby?" Lindsey knelt beside Angel, as he continued to lie on the ground, sobbing.

"I don’t…know why you love me. I’m always fucking up. The night you proposed, all the times I’ve gone against your wishes."

Lindsey lay on his side. "Spread your legs." Angel did, and Lindsey slipped into Angel’s already lubed entrance. "This…this is beautiful, and it’s great, but it’s not why I love you. I love you because you’re willing to ignore your demon to submit to me, the way you get so caught up when I’m inside you, like you are now, that all you want is to make me cum, make me happy."

Angel stopped sobbing, and worked his muscles around Lindsey’s cock, ignoring the small pains racking his body from his night of bondage. "I love you, Master."

"Love…you…too…" Lindsey grunted as he came, ejaculating deep inside Angel. Recovering from his orgasm, Lindsey kissed Angel’s forehead. "That’s my boy, feeling better?"

Angel nodded, smiling. "Love you."

Lindsey returned the smile, and stole a quick kiss. "Do you want to jack off?"

Angel looked Lindsey in the eye. "Only if you want me to, Master."

"I do."

Angel’s hand flew to his cock, stroking himself to an orgasm as quickly as he could. He didn’t look away from Lindsey, still watching the younger man, as he masturbated.

Lindsey grinned, not sure how he became so lucky to have Angel all to himself. "So beautiful, my beautiful slave."

Angel pumped his cock harder. "Yours, all yours. Belong to you."

Lindsey’s hand covered Angel’s, immediately taking control of the act. "Cum."

Angel’s body arched in orgasm, his cock spewing cum over his, and Lindsey’s, hands. "Thank you, Master."

Lindsey stroked Angel’s face lovingly. "You’re my boy, ok? You know that you’ve got no privacy with me, so from now on you tell me when things are making you feel down."

Angel wrapped his arms around Lindsey, and rested his head on his Master’s chest. "I will, I promise."

Lindsey played with Angel’s hair suddenly remembering he had news. "Hey, I found a S&M bar that caters for vampires too."

Angel looked up, worried. "But…well, we’re not exactly in the traditional human/vampire relationship. What if they…don’t like it?"

"I took that into account. The owner only admits the submissive vamps, like you and Spike. Met the owner, he’s a nice guy. Pretty sure he’s got a vamp…thing."

Placated, Angel rested his head on Lindsey’s chest again. Idly, he began to play with the collar around his neck, smiling as he remembered the night Lindsey had given it to him, then cringing as he remembered what happened after.

"We’re going today." Lindsey continued. "I saw the place yesterday, and it’s pretty out there, more than the bar in L.A, I guess ‘cause of the vamps."

Angel smiled, content to listen to Lindsey for hours. "I’ve been to a few of these places before, they get pretty wild."

Curious, Lindsey sat up, forcing Angel to do the same. "Before when?"

"With Xander once, and a few times back when I was Angelus. But I was the dominant one back then."

Lindsey nodded. "Come on, we’re going."

"Now?"

"Yes now, it’s daylight, so not a lot of vamps will be there. Which means I can have a quiet chat with the owner again."

~~~

They’re two other couples already at the bar, the vampires kneeling in front of their human Master’s, both giving head as the humans sat on bar stools, talking to each other. The bar had one rule, which was all vampires were to be nude at all times, unless their Master wishes otherwise, which they rarely did. Lindsey was no different, so Angel was naked as soon as he walked in the door.

"Hey, Linds and…Angel. Damn, never expected to see you here."

Angel froze as he recognised the figure walk towards him and Lindsey.

"You know each other?" Lindsey asked, his curious gaze shifting from Angel to the bar owner.

"You could say that. We dated the same girl."

"Buffy, right?" Lindsey’s hand rested on Angel’s head, as the vampire was kneeling beside him, offering comfort. "Whatever history you two have got, it’s forgotten now, right?"

Riley Finn nodded. "It is for me." Turning to Angel, Riley continued. "I’ve changed from when we met, Angel. I’ve gone through a lot."

For the first time Angel looked Riley in the eye and saw the truth lying there. "I believe you."

Riley grinned and turned his attention back towards Lindsey. "You’ve got him well trained."

Lindsey shrugged, waving off the compliment the way he always did. "He’s my boy." Lindsey simply stated as if that answered all questions Riley could possibly have. "Mind if we take advantage of one of the back rooms?"

"Sure, and you’ve got precedent over whatever room you choose from now on." Seeing Lindsey’s frown, Riley elaborated. "Just to show there are no hard feelings towards Angel. Anyway, business hasn’t been great recently."

Lindsey offered his thanks, and walked with Riley to the largest back room, Angel crawling after them, still cautious of Riley.

"I’ve got some toys at home, but if we’ve got free reign of this room, do you mind if I keep most of them here?"

Riley nodded. "Sure, feel free."

Lindsey turned to Angel. "Go wait outside. I need to talk to Riley privately."

Not understanding what Lindsey would be keeping from him, Angel left, crawling on his hands and knees.

"What’s wrong?" Riley asked, a frown appearing across his face.

"Nothing, I just need to ask you a favour. I need Angel out of the way tonight, could you keep him here? Train him, or something?" Lindsey asked, sitting carefully on a torture rack.

"Sure I can. Anything you don’t want me doing?" Riley sat beside Lindsey.

"Just don’t touch his ass, and no severe injuries. Everything else is ok." Lindsey smiled quickly at Riley before jumping off the rack and calling Angel back in. Angel crawled back in, and knelt in front of Lindsey and Riley. "Angel, you’re staying with Riley until I come back. You’ll obey him as if he were me, understand?"

Angel nodded immediately. "Yes, Master."

"You’ll help behind the bar when you’re not in here with me." Turning to Lindsey, Riley continued. "I’ve got several other slaves, and when they’re not behaving I use a whip. That ok for Angel?"

Lindsey nodded. "Sure, Angel likes to be whipped, don’t you boy?"

Angel blushed, but replied with a quiet "Yes, Master."

Riley laughed at Angel’s shyness. "Up here, boy." Angel jumped up onto the rack, and sat beside Riley.

"I better be going." Lindsey kissed Angel passionately. "See you tonight."

Riley’s hands began to prove Angel’s thighs. "Nice thighs." Then Riley played with Angel’s cock, pulling the foreskin as far as it would go. "Decent cock. When was the last time you came?"

Angel kept his eyes rooted on the ground, wishing he were with Lindsey. "This morning, Sir."

Riley was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Yeah?"

Graham Miller walked in, as naked as the day he was born. "Master, the delivery is here."

Riley hopped off the rack. "Great, Angel can help. Go with Graham."

"Yes, Sir." Angel jumped off the rack and began to crawl out of the door. Instantly, Riley grabbed a whip from the array of toys and expertly landed a crack on Angel’s back. Angel cried out in pain, and turned to face Riley.

"I don’t know what rules Lindsey has but when you leave the room you kiss my feet in homage."

Angel kissed Riley’s feet, muttering apologies and left the room with Graham.

~~~

Lindsey ran around the house frantically, trying hard not to snap at everyone. Connor and Wes were helping out, and Spike and Xander had flown out last night. Angel had no clue he was getting the wedding sorted.

Connor, Spike and Xander were sorting out the decorations for the reception, which was being held in the large dining room, while Lindsey and Wes watched over the hired help, who were assembling the intricately designed altar, which was another surprise for Angel. Not only were they going to be joined in the human sense, but also according to vampire traditions also.

"So Angel’s with this bar owner?" Wes asked, glancing at Lindsey from his deckchair.

Lindsey nodded, looking over his sunglasses at Wesley. "Yeah, it’s a pretty decent place. I’d say you should take Connor there, but it only caters for vamps. I could try and persuade Riley, the owner."

"Thanks, that’d be appreciated. So, nervous?"

Lindsey laughed quietly. "Oh yeah."

"Hey." Xander sat in one of the numerous deckchairs that were being removed soon for the ceremony. "Still got butterflies?"

Lindsey pouted at Xander. "Wish Angel was here."

Xander grinned as he adjusted the chair to his personal liking. "Then that’d take away the whole surprise thing. Plus he’s making friends at the bar, right?"

Lindsey nodded, sighing. "Yeah, I left him with this guy…Riley something…Finn, I think."

Xander’s eyes nearly fell out of his head. "Riley Finn? Is the owner of a S&M bar?" Xander fell out of the deckhair, he was laughing so hard.

"You knew him then? I think Angel said something about him dating Buffy." Lindsey grinned down at Xander.

"Yeah, he’s an ex-marine. Had a problem with a vamp addiction." Xander sat back on the deckchair, suddenly caught with an urge to catch up on his old friend. "Hey, do you mind if I come with you to pick up Angel?"

Lindsey shrugged and laid back on the chair, enjoying the sun. "Sure."

~~~

Angel was beginning to enjoy himself, helping out at the bar. Riley had a different approach to being a Master than Lindsey, but it was nice. Refreshing. Plus, Graham was a decent kind of guy. Riley obviously loved Graham, yet he let certain humans in the bar, the ones he trusted, do what they wanted with him.

I guess it’s not that different from me, Angel thought. If Lindsey wanted me to have sex with Xander, I would.

Graham smiled at Angel as he walked into the stock room. "Need more beer."

Angel returned the smile. "Lemme help." Angel grabbed a crate of beer from the top shelf. "So how’d you end up with Riley?"

Graham shrugged. "He used to be my Commanding Officer. We were shipped off to Belize, took care of a demon hot spot and we left. The military, I mean. Our last mission." Graham almost sounded nostalgic. "We lived together for a while in this crappy apartment and one day we just…kissed. Straight away I submitted to him. Been the same ever since."

Angel grinned at Graham. "Hey, if you can get permission do you want to come to my wedding? Well, as much of a wedding as it can be."

Graham looked at Angel incredulously. "You’re getting married? A vampire in a gay S&M relationship getting married? Damn, and I thought I’d seen everything."

Angel felt put out, and quietly went about bringing the crate of beers back into the bar.

Immediately sorry, Graham began to apologise. "Hey, I didn’t mean anything by it, I’d love to come. Sometimes my mouth runs off."

Angel smiled shyly at Graham. "It’s ok." Angel lifted the crate and left the room, grimacing as the bar cheered as he entered.

~~~

Graham crawled into the backroom where Riley was going over the books, his face stained with the cum of one of Riley’s favourite patrons. Riley smiled at Graham, opening his arms in a gesture for Graham to walk to him and sit on his lap. "Who’s that from?" Riley pointed at the cum, still smiling as Graham sat on his knees.

Graham’s naked body curled against his Master, his erect cock pointing upwards. "Mr. Morris had his slave jack off on me, Master."

Riley’s hands drifted over Graham’s chest, playing with his nipples. "We’ve been through so much together. Who’d ever have thought we’d end up like this, huh?"

Graham frowned, wondering what had bought on the change of subject. "Master?"

Riley kissed Graham’s head, sighing as he did. "Looks like the bar might be closing if I can’t raise the money." Even with Riley’s life savings, and Graham’s, which Riley had taken, along with the rest of Graham’s possessions when he had agreed to devote himself to Riley completely, the bar was still sinking.

Graham’s hand found Riley’s and squeezed, offering silent support. "I’m sorry."

Riley smiled sadly, his arms wrapped around Graham in a comforting hug. "You know I love you, right?"

Graham returned the sad smile, his finger trailing down Riley’s cheek. "I know, I love you too."

The couple sat there, basking in the happiness of their declared love, and the sadness of possibly losing their bar.

"Master, can I ask a question?" Graham asked, touching Riley’s chest as he did.

Riley nodded, tweaking Graham’s nipples.

"Can we go to Angel’s wedding? He invited me, as long as I can get permission." Graham arched into Riley’s touch, his nipples feeling as if they were on fire.

Riley’s mouth was inches from Graham’s ear, speaking huskily. "I think you need to earn something like that, Gray. Put on a show."

***

Angel saw Lindsey walk into the bar and immediately knelt in front of him. Lindsey smiled down at his lover, kissing his forehead. "Take me to Riley." Angel nodded and crawled towards the backroom, Lindsey and Xander following.

Angel touched the door that led to the room Graham and Riley were currently occupying, as he hadn’t been given permission to speak. Lindsey knocked on the door, and received a loudly shouted ‘Enter’. Lindsey and Xander walked in, Angel crawling behind, finding Riley pounding Graham’s body so hard, the desk was moving.

Riley took a double take as he saw Xander. "Damn, it’s just one more blast from the past after another."

Xander grinned, watching the scene with intense scrutiny. "Gee, thanks."

Riley thrusted again, and again, and his orgasm overtook him, flooding Graham’s bowels. Riley placed his used condom in the trash bin, grinning at Xander. "So what brings you here? Don’t tell me you’re into the BDSM scene too."

Xander laughed, shaking the offered hand Riley held out. "Yeah, more than you know. My boy’s back at Lindsey’s place."

"So how come I haven’t seen you around here before? I would’ve thought you would’ve found this place by now, unless you don’t live around here." Riley asked, stroking Graham’s hair as his slave knelt beside him.

"I live in L.A now, but I gotta find a place like this out there." The conversation carried on, while Lindsey stroked Angel’s face lovingly.

"Follow." Lindsey walked out of the room, Angel following his whispered command. Once out of the room, Lindsey knelt beside Angel, stroking his hair. The urge to tell the vampire how much he loved him threatened to overwhelm him, so Lindsey gave in. "I love you, I can’t even begin to tell you how much. So I’m gonna show you."

Taking Angel’s hand, indicating for the vampire to stand and walk, Lindsey led Angel back to the house.

 

END PART 7